Speaker 1: Well, we have come in your city. Wanna way I get, Tom saying you a conscious cell will I besire, I'm a Jean.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little banging a yuni, I come along. And those remarks there I counted called you a communist eight times?
Speaker 1: Are you no?
Speaker 2: I'm a democratic socialist.
Speaker 1: I've said that time and again.
Speaker 2: I mean, here's to do list I think just says golf attack black women, attack enemies, alienate our allies, there is no insurrection, there is no threat to national security, and there is no need for military troops in our major city.
Speaker 1: Fradom is back in style. Welcome to the coming to your norta way I get and saying you a conscious sill.
Speaker 2: On Hennity Show, more behind the scenes information on freaking news, and more bold inspired solutions for America. All right, thank you Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Write Down are toll free telephone number you want to be a part of this extravaganza, It's eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Government Shutdown live stream hosted by House Minority Leader Hakim Jeffries this week received at moments just a few dozen viewers, according to a report What an embarrassment Anyway. Jefferies live stream featured a rotating cast of Democratic House members and quote influencers, including one person with more than thirteen million followers on TikTok, and it became an almost instant joke among Republicans and a huge source of embarrassment among Democrats, as Jeffries has struggled to pull in even a handful of viewers on Tuesday. According to Politico, look, Jeffries is just he's not resonating. I could say for a certainty that this is this is Chucky Schumer's last rodeo. He's been out maneuvered by AOC. And then we'll get to this later because AOC, you know, scoffs at the idea that this is about her or that Chuck is acting in the way he's acting and going against everything he's ever stated publicly in terms of how he feels about government shutdowns, and it is about her. It's all about her, It's all about the radicalization of this this extreme Democratic party, and Chuck Schumer, you know, so desperately wants to cling onto power and relevancy and has just this blind political ambition that he will do and say anything for the purpose of staying in power. It's there's the people are just not interested. I mean that just a couple of dozen viewers watching the YouTube stream, according to a Politico senior national politics correspondent, Adam Wrenn. Later in the evening, Democrats said thirty five thousand people tuned in to watch Jefferies, but based on YouTube Democrats peaked at around a thousand, and in times there was only a couple of dozen others. One of the big issues that has emerged here is the big lie, and the big lie is that Democrats are out there saying oh no, no, no, no, no, absolutely we are not in any way fighting to fund healthcare, taxpayer funded healthcare for illegals. As Senator Mike Johnson, he just schooled Georgie Stephanopolis. Georgie Stephanopolis has always been a political hack. I mean to go back watch the show The war Room. It was about Bill Clinton's rise to power. And there's Or in his denim jacket, long hair, acting cool, thinking he's cool, and he's yelling at a reporter. You know, God forbid they tell the truth about Clinton and I think it was Jennifer Flowers at the time. He'll they'll be ruined, They'll never be able to work in that town ever again.
Speaker 1: A strong arm you effects with names of justice, phone numbers of who you in an affair with. It wouldn't make it true, I guarantee you. But if you do this, the might you'll never work in down politics again, because maybe you don't want to. I'm not saying it matters. You will be embarrassed before the national press.
Speaker 2: School sounds like a threat to me anyway. So there is a big lie that is going on. There was a great moment on Fox and Friends this morning. My friend Lawrence Jones LJ as I call him LJ, was interviewing Democratic Senator Janine Shaheen. I'd play it, except it's not really it's not really audio friendly. It's we can show it on TV tonight. And he you know, she says, I haven't heard anybody in my party saying illegal should get taxpayer funded healthcare. Well, then Lawrence Jones rolls a tape of all the Democratic nominees that wanted to be the candidate, ask the question, how many of you support taxpayer funded healthcare for illegal immigrants. They all raise their hand, all of them. More importantly, not only did Speaker Johnson go on with Georgie on ABC Disney, but then he went on fake news CNN and said CNN is not a news organization. They called off Republicans press conference to censor the truth from the American people and lie about indisputable facts. And he points out on page fifty seven of the Democrat's own bill, they insist we restore two hundred billion dollars in healthcare subsidies for illegal immigrants. I mean, he says it, ro Kanna says it, Maxine Waters says it. They're all letting the cat out of the back. I don't think they're doing it purposefully. I think they're doing it. You know, you have Pocahonta say it's a flat out lie that illegal immigrants get assistants. No, they do, and this is what they've advocated for, and they can't hide from their very own you know, policy requests. Another funny moment, and I'll play it later. It's not worth playing now and interrupting the flow of our monologue. But Hakeem Jeffries was asked and sidestep a question about withholding his own paycheck. I mean, understand here they claim that they care about the people. They don't claim about the people. They don't care about the people, and then when asked about it, well, the question is not even the right one, because we're anticipating this shutdown will be resolved well in advance of our next paycheck, which is, as you know, members of Congress are paid on a monthly basis now the earliest this thing that I see stopping. And although there may be enough Democrats that understand that the Schumer shutdown is a disaster, I mean the fact that the Speaker of the House has a TV screen outside of his office with Democrats on a loop, you know, talking about the dangers in the horrors and how wrong and reprehensible it is to have a government shutdown as hilarious. Now, this is this is why it's kind of a joke that AOC is saying that the Schumer shutdown it's not about me. But then she further goes on to say, but if people want to negotiate with me, you can come to my office and will negotiate. Nancy Pelosi had to fit over that. I'll play that later in the program too. He snapped at a reporter after being asked whether the GOP should negotiate the shutdown with AOC. What have I've been saying for years is that Nancy Pelosi back in the day was speaker in name only. The real power within the Democratic Party as a caucus did lie with AOC in the squad. Now we can expand it out and you can add you know, people like Kasman Krockett, But the squad AOC, the radical left, the Democratic Socialists that they are. They are the heart and soul of the Democratic Party. And now Chuck Schumer, if he wants to even temporarily remain in his position as the House Speaker, I'm sorry, as as the House Minority leader, not the House Speaker, as the Senate Minority leader, he has to do something he never wanted to do. You know, the idea that they think that they can get the support of the American people by demagoguing it. No, that's not how this is going to work. You know, when you think about what their demand is one point five trillion dollars in new government spending we have we're going on thirty eight trillion dollars in debt in this country. Donald Trump is trying to get a hold of reckless spending. That's what DOGE one point zero is all about. I think we're entering a phase that I rightly characterized from the beginning what would likely turn into DOGE two point zero. And they have no compunctions about robbing from future generations, and they don't even want to discuss that aspect of it. But it is the results of politics driven demands by the far left in this country, and they were not elected for this. Now, when I said that this has the opportunity and all the possibility of turning into Dose two point zero, is not wrong. Even the Washington Post later like the next day, echoed my comments in an editorial that they put out and that was yesterday, that the Democratic Party may have been led right into a trap by their far left wing for refusing to avert this government shut down, and how the Congressional Progressive Caucus and other progressives, you know, force Senator Chucky Schumer who abandon a deal that could have kept the government open, leaving Democrats at the mercy of President Donald Trump. And then they go on to further explain in detail what does this mean. Although the Democratic base may be tempted to play hardball politics. It should see that the Freedom Caucus's tactics, you know, because this is something that they would do. And I'm not saying it was right or wrong. I think they were rooted in principle, Like I assume the socialists, you know, radicals that run the party, you know that they really believe this crap. But you know, how is this going to end any differently than they're going to have to give in and they're going to have to capitulate. But back to the preposterous claim that Democrats are not trying to provide taxpayer funded healthcare benefits, it's just a lie. The Vice President JD. Van said, Democrats want to reinstate Biden error federal funding for emergency health care that will include illegal immigrants that was ended under the One Big Beautiful Bill under the Trump administration, they say, we're not actually trying to give healthcare benefits to illegals. And he said, this is why it's not true, is that the Biden error programs explicitly gave taxpayer health care money to illegals, and that was turned off when President Trump took took office in January. The first Biden Error program, which was supposed to be temporary. It was supposed to be emergency healthcare during COVID, you know, provided illegal immigrants and provided everybody and anybody. We turned off that funding because we want American citizens to benefit from those hospital services, not to be taxed and then have those services given to people that are illegally in this country. And that's what the One Big, Beautiful Bill did. It tightened who could receive federal payments for emergency treatment and reduce the federal match. Now, by the way, this does not stop illegal immigrants. This does not stop Sorry Democratic radicals. I mean they could always, you know, create their own fund for illegal immigrants and not through the force of government, take your money and spend it on people that don't respect our laws, our borders, and our sovereignty. But that's never an option for them. I pointed this out many times. Liberals, the left, they're only generous with other people's money. You know, Nancy Pelosi, if you go to her house and or a multimillion dollar mansion, I have no problem that she's successful. I like to know how she has one of the best track records of anybody ever investing in Wall Street history with her husband. But that's a separatatue for a different day. But she lives in a multimillion dollar mansion, and one mile from where she lives is one of the worst open den drug markets that we've sent our cameras. There needles everywhere, people shooting up in the streets, people defecating in the streets, people urinating in the streets. It's a hell hole. And a mile in the other direction away from this encampment is where her office is. And I just wonder, you know, why, why wouldn't somebody like Nancy Pelosi, with all the money that she's been able to make off Wall Street, why didn't she put together a fund and why didn't they build out on their own a facility for people that are addicted to drugs and that are homeless, that are shooting up, you know, build them a place where they can go to the bathroom, maybe take a shower, Maybe provide twenty four to seven drug counseling. Uh maybe you know, provide clothing and other items for people. They're so generous with your money, Why do they be generous with their money?
Speaker 1: But you know this, this is now.
Speaker 2: What we're up against. Democrats demanding two hundred billion for illegal aliens. And this is the thing. It's one point five billion dollars. And this is for a seven week extension of government funding. I mean, the Republicans are offering a clean continuing resolution. What does a clean That's what Democrats always said they wanted. But what they're missing here is the federal government shut down. And in the lead up to this, President Trump warned the administration could make irreversible changes to the federal workforce through a new wave of fresh layoffs. In other words, this may give him that window of opportunity to actually cut back the size, the scope, the influence, the bureaucratic nightmare that has become Washington that is bankrupting this country. It is an unprecedented opportunity, and President Trump is now openly speaking about, you know, using this moment to go ahead and in fact cut back the size of government and not restore funding for a lot of this.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program. As we roll along, eight hundred and ninefolt one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, is there a shot We're going to go over some of the races in the course of the program today in New Jersey. I want everybody in New Jersey to listen very closely. Jack Chittarelli can win this race. There are enough polls out now that show that this is a dead heat. Most of these polls came out before the information on Mikey Sheryl came out about her being involved in a cheating scandal and not talking with her class at the Naval Academy and charges Now allegations of nepotism with her two kids getting into the Naval Academy now beginning to resonate. But if you're in the state of New Jersey, this is maybe your last shot. You know, you know, how did she personally profit while in office the way she did? How do you feel about the cost of living, taxes, your electric bills in New Jersey?
Speaker 1: This is your chance. Same in Virginia.
Speaker 2: By twenty five till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program, listen. One way to save money, not sacrifice service. Make the switch to my cell phone provider. It is a veteran own company, one that shares your values, one that believes in freedom of speech, supporting shows like this. But more importantly, they give you the exact same cell towers, the exact same five G network. You get the exact same service. Average family saves over one thousand dollars a year. That's real money. Now, if you're a business, you have a lot of employees and they all have cell phones that you're providing, you're going to save thousands a year. And they stand for freedom, liberty, are veterans, pro American values, and they got incredible coverage, the same exact coverage as the big carriers. For example, twenty five bucks a month plans. Starting at that low you get unlimited talk, unlimited text, you get plenty of data. You save a ton of money for the same service. You're also supporting American jobs, supporting small business, supporting veterans. And it's a company you will be proud to be associated with. It'd be standing with companies that share your values. The switch it's simple, it's fast, it's easy. You dial pound two to fifty, you say the keyword save. Now do it now. You save an additional fifty percent off your first month. That's pound two to fifty keywords save now make the switch to pure talk today. You know, it's this is not going to surprise any of you that that follow media in any way. It's just simply not And this is gallop. Trust in media is at a new low twenty eight percent. Now here's the interesting part. Republican confidence in mass media to report news fully accurately barely is eight percent. I wonder what person who would the eight percent of Republicans that trust the legacy media mob because you can't trust them.
Speaker 1: I mean we have.
Speaker 2: Seen time and time and time again they have an agenda. We have gone through it all. Look at the legacy media mob. Look at what they did with you know, Donald Trump, since the moment this man came down the escalator at Trump Tower with his wife. You know, look at the three plus years of peddling lies and conspiracy theories about Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia. We're in the mainstream legacy media mob. Did they ever tell you the real value of mar A Lago? We're in the legacy media mob. Did they ever tell you that the statute of limitations had run out on a legal nda, which is very common in business, and that Alvin Bragg came up with a novel legal theory to create, you know, thirty four felony counts, something that had never been done before.
Speaker 1: When did the.
Speaker 2: Legacy media mob say that it's wrong if you're running for attorney general or district attorney to run on a platform to destroy one man, one family, one organization. When did the legacy media mob, you know, complain or point out or protest the double standard when it comes the top secret classified information as it relates to Hillary Clinton versus Donald Trump or Joe Biden versus the treatment of Donald Trump and the rate of mar A Lago. You know, when did they ever care about any of these things? They never did. You know, it goes back to very early in my career, the media rushed to judgment, as we call it, Richard Jewel. He fits the profile of the lone bomber. He lives with his mother. I was on the air at the time, and I'm like, well, maybe he's trying to save money. That doesn't make one a domestic terrorist. Ends up, he was listening to my show. Didn't know it at the time, and he said, you were the only he told me later, you were the only one that didn't rush to judgment, and I got one of the first interviews with him. It taught me such a valuable lesson not to rush to judgment. And it's paid off because when when Duke Lacrosse came up, I just I don't have to be first.
Speaker 1: I just want to get it right.
Speaker 2: And how did I find out that it was very unlikely this happened? Well, I went to meet with a couple of the families that were involved in that case in Garden City, Long Island, and I met with him, and I learned in that meeting that they had exculpatory evidence that proved their innocence and that it would be forthcoming. Therefore, I was able to stand apart from a mob and a mob both of professors on campus in the Ducalo cross case and a mob in the media that wanted to convict these kids, you know, without the benefit of a trial and believe the worst.
Speaker 1: You know. How did I then?
Speaker 2: I followed suit the UVA case or the case in Ferguson, Missouri, and Darren Wilson, and this narrative, this lie, hands up, don't shoot, that was repeated over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: Well, I do what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: I got in contact with sources on the ground in this case, multiple law enforcement sources, a lot of them, and they all corroborated and confirmed to me that they were multiple in this case because a lot of people made it about race African American witnesses that would corroborate Officer Darren Wilson's story that Michael Brown reached into the car that's when the first shot went off, and that Michael Brown there was no hands up, don't shoot, but Michael Brown, you know, ran at Officer Darren Wilson. His life was ruined, His career was ruined. The media, you know, never retracts, never apologizes. When is when does NBC, ABC, CBS, MSDNC fake News CN And when did they ever say they were wrong on Russia collusion? At Carter p on the other night, this guy's this guy's life was ruined.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It turned out Carter Page was actually a hero. And he would travel abroad and he was a teacher and he'd come back and he'd share intelligence he was he would work in behalf of a government as a patriot, not that he was a spy, not that he was paid because he could pass along information that our government wanted to know, and he always cooperated because he wanted to be a good citizen. Now running for Congress, by the way, we fully support his efforts there. But because he was a volunteer to the Trump campaign, that warrant against Carter Page, of which they used the dirty Russian disinformation dossier bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton that was never verifyabull totally debunked for the basis of four FIZ applications. That's why I think this should be you know other you know, I think certainly investigations into James Comey signed three of the four of them. The bulk of information presented to that court was that debunk dossier. When when did we know is debunked before he signed the Second War He signed three all together. And you know, years later Lindsey Graham asked all the people that signed the visor wards, knowing what you know, now, would you sign the warrant?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Well, why why didn't you go back to the court and tell the court that the information you provided as evidence turned out to be bogus, which the law requires you to do.
Speaker 1: Never happened.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, Freddie Graham, Baltimore, I had friends of mine that literally sources telling me, Sean, I promise you not one of these cops is ever going to be convicted, and here's why. And they gave me the background. You know what the case of George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin narrative was that George Zimmerman was you know, Okay, maybe you can argue he shouldn't be, you know, getting involved, He should have just called the police. Put that aside. But I knew and learned early on that there would be an eyewitness, and I learned from law enforcement sources that that there would be a witness that would testify that in fact, the ground and pound was George Zimmerman's head into concrete and that he was the one that was screaming. Well, it's ultimately led to that acquittal, So it shouldn't surprise anybody. And I'm not patting myself on the back here that I'm just saying. You know, when trust in the media is at an all time loan, when conservatives see eight percent that that the news media, the legacy media mob fully accurately, fairly you know, reports the news, and their confidence of mass media is that eight percent, that that should tell you everything you need to know. When Gallup began measuring trust in the news media in the nineteen seventies, between sixty eight and seventy two percent of Americans expressed confidence in reporting. The next reading, in nineteen ninety seven, public confidence had fallen to fifty three percent. Media trusts remained just above fifty percent until it dropped to forty four percent in two thousand and four. It has not risen to the majority levels since. The highest reading in the past decade was forty five percent in twenty eighteen. There's two years after confidence had collapsed amid the collapse amid the device of twenty sixteen presidential campaign. You know, it's fascinating to look, how you know? When you break this down among party lines, Democrats and Republicans continue to express different levels of trust in the legacy media. Percentages with high confidence in reporting are at low points among all parties groups. Republicans' confidence, which has not risen above twenty one percent since twenty fifteen, is now eight percent for the first time in the trend. Eight percent Independence trust has not reached majority levels since two thousand and three, and the latest numbers twenty seven percent, a historic low for Democrats, the narrowist majorities fifty one percent.
Speaker 1: They do trust the media. Why is that?
Speaker 2: Why did Democrats because the media Slan Sols rock solidly left? How could they not? There's also a generational divide in the trust in media, which I can get into, but I think you get the gist of this. Pretty amazing. Actually, a time Siena survey Americans worried divisions cannot be overcome New York Times. I find these polls fascinating, I really do.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: They they interviewed or polled thirteen hundred and thirteen registered voters between September twenty second and twenty seven, and it is impossible now to have a policy discussion. Sat Amber Yang of Boston, who works in the finance and identify as as a Democrat, here's the problem we have with this, and that is divisions cannot be overcome. Tell me how you reconcile the following. How do you reconcile those of us that believe in law and order and safety and security as a prerequisite to pursue happiness versus a mentality that supports defund dismantle no BAID laws. Reimagine the police. Tell me where the middle ground is there? Who's going to compromise? Where is the compromise? I don't see one. You know, for those people that want open borders, for those people that want no vetting, for those people that want sanctuary cities and states, for those people that would protect those that did not respect our our borders, our laws, our sovereignty. You know, want to provide taxpayer funded benefits like the Democrats do now and now I've shut down the government in part because of this. They want one point five trillion to keep the government open for seven weeks.
Speaker 1: Not going to happen.
Speaker 2: But how do you reconcile those that want open borders and benefits for people that are in the country illegally and that call Republicans enforcing the law. They're protesting all over the country outside of ICE offices all over the country.
Speaker 1: Now have a story after story. How do you reconcile that?
Speaker 2: How do you reconcile those people that want the rights of men to play women's sports and being women's locker rooms. You know, how do you reconcile you know, Kamala Harris wanting taxpayer funds sex change operations, or Tim Walls wanting taxpayer funded college tuition, or tampons in grade school boys' bathrooms. How do you compromise on these issues? Had a refugee, by the way from Tanzania had been released by Colorado Democrats after being arrested for murder fought on a college campus carrying a rifle, you know, David Marcus. My run in shows that in Portland it's the cops who are handcuffed one hundred knights in a row. Antifa thugs have taken over the streets in front of you know, US Immigration and Customs enforcement facility, hooting, hollering and waving any flag. That was an old glory. It goes on to say that, and it was clear, not the hapless handful of police on hand, that they were in control. I later learned officers were told by their higher ups not to engage the black clad, masked radicals. And if you have never seen Antifa at night in the natural menacing environment, I describe it as a mental asylum meeting a Batman movie. And it's almost, you know, hard to imagine these characters are real. Well, now the National Guard is there. Democrats don't want it. You have all the murders in Chicago you can predict on any given weekend how many people will be shot, shot and killed, you know. And and you have Democrats complaining that the President would like to restore law and order for the law abiding citizens in Chicago so they can live in a peaceful environment and pursue their dreams in life. Again a prerequisite to happiness. I don't know how you're gonna reconcile these things. Those that would spend us into oblivion, those that want to balance the budget, those that want energy dominance, those that don't, those that want a border wall, those that don't, those that believe in free market capitalism, and those that believe, like you know, with Zoran Kami Marxist Mundani that you know, we're going to tax people more. We're gonna defund the police, We're going to open the prisons, we're gonna take over you know, property, We're gonna you know, we shouldn't have billionaires or successful people, or that we should put a limit on their success. I don't know how you find middle ground there. Yeah, it's a divide, all right. Three races we are watching in this off yr election year. One the Commonwealth of Virginia for Governor uh and win some seers the other Jack Chidarelli.
Speaker 1: He'll be on TV tonight.
Speaker 2: He's dead, even in the state of New Jersey, the deep blue state of New Jersey, and yes, the New York City mayor race with Kami Marxist Mandani. Mandamie will get an update from Curtis Leeve next