Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio, news. The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today. We can do that with Bloomberg's Bailey Lipschultz, senior equities reporter for Bloomberg News. Bailey, what are you looking at?
Speaker 3: Nowhere else to start other than NVIDIA. Ticker NVDA, as Charlie was mentioning, up right now about 8%. This does come after the company said they expect revenue will grow another 70% next fiscal year, easing some of those concerns that maybe AI spending was losing momentum. Projected sales for 2020 beating expectations for 2020. analysts that were penciling in closer to 45%. So a massive jump. And one thing to keep in mind, yes, this is now almost back to $ 5. 5 trillion in market cap. One day right now is added more than $ 423 billion, which is essentially a Costco or a Palantir. So breathtaking move.
Speaker 1: Oh, I like that kind of context. Thank you so much, Billy. All right. Next up on your list.
Speaker 3: Salesforce ticker CRM right now up, call it 22 percent. Biggest move since August 2020. Better than expected outlook and kind of the elephant in the room has been AI in how this company and among others can better build a moat. But they're actually partnering with Anthropic. for what they're calling a clawed force. So really trying to lean into AI bulls and bears have kind of divided on this again, big move for the stock up 20%, 22% right now. But when you look over the last 12 months, the company is still down about 14%. So the push and take really is AI potential to drive growth for Salesforce and kind of trying to balance out the fact that an anthropic has been at least that whole notion of a SaaS apocalypse has been weighing on sentiment for the entire industry. It does seem like this print and that partnership is going to lay the concerns for at least right now.
Speaker 2: You just knew that was going to happen. When they saw those names down 20, 30 percent, you just want to jump in both feet because Microsoft, Salesforce, are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: At some point, the bottom was going to be in. And it's interesting because when you look at the biggest concerns, obviously, throughout earlier this year, but Salesforce actually hit their bottom based on my ability to read a terminal in June. since June 22nd, it's up 66%.
Speaker 2: Yep, saw that a mile away. Did I do anything?
Speaker 3: No. All right, one more. HPQ, HP Inc., ticker HPQ, down more than 5% right now. Earnings weren't that bad, but when you kind of dig under the surface, looking at the team over at Bloomberg Intelligence, they said, you know, an 11 cent EPS contribution from tariff refunds masked the challenges that the company's facing in profitability. Obviously, we've been talking ad nauseum about rising memory costs, so that continuing to kind of impact some of these companies, impact a company like HP in particular. Again, HPQ down 5.5%, but year-to-date still up close to 30%.
Speaker 1: The Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street. And for the latest market-moving headlines, listen to Bloomberg Radio live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg.com, and on Apple CarPlay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.