Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make.
Speaker 2: Horrible decision.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of horrible Decisions. I'm your girl, Mandy b a k A. Pet Is Signing aka Dan Beach.
Speaker 4: We got to stick our tongues out, real early, real gay.
Speaker 2: You know you're not all the way gay. First off, I can't go to the sex club.
Speaker 1: It out of men because I'm not gay enough to be.
Speaker 2: No. No, no, no, no, no no. Here's the thing I need to know I want. Don't do that crazy No no, what's crazy is not shut up?
Speaker 3: This is so no, so it's crazy. I'm not gay for a nigga. I just enjoy both. What is it the reproductive systems? Okay, I like the dick and the vagina both at once. It's like a buffet.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say this though, as someone that was gay one gay and realized we didn't need to bring big in, I knew that I really liked pussy when I was just with women alone, because it's actually super different like having a threesome.
Speaker 1: Do feel like you're gay for a niggas?
Speaker 4: I am totally into the girl in the moment, but it does feel like a spectacle with all of us. When you're with a woman alone, for anyone listening that like wants to dabble, you'll always write us about this. It genuinely is like, oh, no, you have to like this taste and.
Speaker 2: I like pussy.
Speaker 5: So don't be saying I'm fake gay. No, we just said you gave for Okay, we're not doing that anyway, y'all. Let me introduce this guest who want to sit here and call me out y'all. We have jazz finally in the motherfucking building, singer songwriter extraordinaire.
Speaker 4: All the things I'm tired of you people saying, Josie yeah, not you get that a lot, don't you, Josie, Yeah, I get that a lot.
Speaker 5: Jazzy Jazzy is crazy. There's no a that's Nigga's vow. Sounds just crazy.
Speaker 4: The last time I saw you was at the Roots Brunch and I gave out flowers. You did passed off flowers at the No no waiting I had by the time you was there, I probably didn't have, God damn it, but.
Speaker 1: I wanted to tell you h quest of before he walked up to you.
Speaker 4: John like practice saying it and I realized, like, oh my god, everybodys because.
Speaker 1: Even me, when I'm reading it, you want.
Speaker 5: To stay Josie, I didn't even know question Love knew who I was. The craziest hell that you say. You said you're going to come up here being humble, bitch, like you'll be you've been working, working, But see that's the thing, Like I'm not humble at all, but I'm very like, no humble is I think nobody should be humble. I mean, I hate that way. I think humble that means you know your inferior, your inferior, you don't really know your yourself. I know who I am, you know what I'm saying. It's just that I'm just I don't have to like I'm just confident. But I'm not like over the top with it. But I'm not humble, Like I know I'm that nigga, but it's still like a respect thing. And I don't know if Quest well, he's still a llegend, right, you know me, I actually get mad when I walk out and niggas know us or for me, I'll be like I've gotten to the point where now walk in the rooms and me and celebrities embrace each other, and my friends will be like, you know them, and I'll be like, no, but they know me, And then I'll be mad because I'm like, damn, they know I. I like balls. Then that's only matter I remember in a query, so I know I know she'll be down getting with the.
Speaker 2: Guy one of those.
Speaker 4: And this is not to be disrespectful. It's like Natasha Leone, you know someone that just should have been gay. I look at Kelly Rowland, I'm like, oh my god, she could have definitely.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just in.
Speaker 1: My brain, my fantasy when I was a kid.
Speaker 5: She got that you think she would be a top of bottom. I don't think there's a top of bottom, get there.
Speaker 2: I just think that's me.
Speaker 4: You're gonna say why.
Speaker 2: I I don't say that top of bottom.
Speaker 5: I just feel like I just feel like that's like a match, Like you take control?
Speaker 2: Are you? Like? Yeah?
Speaker 4: When I say that people should have been gay, it's their presence of like some women have a daintiness that puts them in the box of girly. Kelly's femininity is very powerful. Is I kind of associate with lesbian.
Speaker 2: Them legs and all power. She could definitely have been on the l word.
Speaker 1: We all watched me clearly, listen, listen.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to start with an icebreaker because my first time meeting you, y'all met Jossy for the first time, which is crazy because you're like really good friends with a lot of like so many mutuals, and so met you in person. I would say, probably in Brooklyn, but for real, for real. The first time was at the Revolt summit like two years ago, and.
Speaker 2: Literally she comes up to me and this is how we're gonna start our icebreaker. She literally bends over and.
Speaker 5: Start wait, wait, wait, please say I consented that it was consensual.
Speaker 2: Hold On, it was.
Speaker 1: She said, Hey, every white girl is playing my song.
Speaker 2: Please understand that. I asked.
Speaker 3: Hold On walked up, very very with all the slag. It was like, may I give affirmations to your box. I have a series called Box Talks, and I'd love to breathe life into your box.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you want to do what? I said, Hell, yeah, you could bring it into my box. No, no, no.
Speaker 3: I stood up and literally and she didn't have to go very far because we both kind of short, but literally just gave She gave the most.
Speaker 5: Affirmation and I was like I said, Josie, I like this. You just made made it jump a little bit. I said, we got to have you on horrible decisions.
Speaker 2: So I don't remember the exact affirmation. However, for the audience and for Wheezy.
Speaker 3: I would love to bring box talk back in our Icebreaker, and I would love for you to box talk.
Speaker 6: We to a box, all right, ready.
Speaker 2: All right, so.
Speaker 5: I mean all right, all right, so pretty much your box is powerful, so I call it pee your piece powerful. It's prestigious, so you should never let anybody just get it because it's on a plateau, like it's on the Like I said, I feel like it's like rejuvenated. I feel like it's glorious. I feel like it's like sunshine. Yeah, you got that box.
Speaker 2: You make a pilgrimage anytime when when you want it, I'll.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: Have you I don't know if it's fame or your look, aesthetic, whatever, Yeah, I'm sure you have been someone's first or they want to try it out because of your look or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Are you over it?
Speaker 2: Are you just kind of like that's so crazy?
Speaker 1: Is the fantasizing?
Speaker 5: What have you've been talking about? Y'all, y'all been talking about yo, so so so okay, So this is twenty twenty four. I made a intentional decision to not have sex a straight women anymore. Oh no, seriously, and like I've been a I've been a straight woman nigga like I love like I love straight tour.
Speaker 1: Manager does too. He only gets up straight white.
Speaker 2: He only wants Yeah, he loves the ego thing. I think, Yeah, but and I do only the ego thing.
Speaker 5: I just think it's just the it's just the thing where you feel like I do feel like if you're not with the proper god, I don't think girls really be getting what they like really could get like orgasm wise.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just feel like, only with the right guy, I'll be saying, you got to get a nigga that's kind of like darn there, like a Lenny Kravits.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's what I love.
Speaker 2: You gotta get a nigga like a.
Speaker 5: Lenny Kravitz, who just I feel like it's just not scared of anything and he's just willing to like, please you please.
Speaker 3: That's why I feel like, as a woman, the best type of nigga is one that's a little game. Yes, I was just literally gives Lenny Kravitz and all my friends is like, bruh he gave.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, he's not. He's the most masculine, sure of him something, but yes he do.
Speaker 4: You know why you say that, Jazz, because the thing with Lenny and a man like prince or Lenny or whatever is that confidence saying you don't care about whatever for some reason.
Speaker 1: And this is the patriarchy.
Speaker 4: Women's pleasure seems like you're demasculated thinking about you're a munch.
Speaker 1: Even though it's a great fucking bar.
Speaker 4: Like seriously, like the fact that it's so diminished to please women, the way that porn ends with cumshots but never women orgasms, Like it is all boiled down to the fact that we have to be in service.
Speaker 3: I think it's crazy. Why man can't he pussy well, I mean us even bringing up Lenny Kravitz. My heart sunk when it came out that he been celibate for nine years.
Speaker 5: Now, God, you gotta respect that and that and that makes me respect him even more, only because like it's.
Speaker 2: Hard to give over that ship.
Speaker 5: It is so like they going to get that ship away for nine years, you know what I mean, joints.
Speaker 3: It's crazy that you that so many joints like, but women too be celibated for that, not nine years.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, Lenny Gravita them me and my friends always talking about this is hilarious.
Speaker 5: He's the only guy what ever in my life ever think about ever. Really, it's just because I just think he's a He's just a I like people who just know who they are, Like they ain't got a nipples purious does he?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: I just want to know that. I just think that that's like you, I don't know, I know who you are.
Speaker 4: You can do things to your body, like even your part, like this isn't a common piercing anymore. When people do things like that, they don't give a about ship. That ship is hot to me. It's like big dick wet pussy raight like it's weird.
Speaker 3: Piercings are one of the things that I find turmy off sometimes No no, no, no, not like face is fine, but like I watched I watch a lot of gay porn and there's this one.
Speaker 5: There's two point stigns that I really enjoy watching. But they have their goops like right under their balls pierced, and I hate seeing that ship. I mean, like, I don't know why that bothers me, and nipple pierce things would bother me.
Speaker 2: Do pussy pierces bother you?
Speaker 1: Because I don't know what to do?
Speaker 2: One? I never seen you? Never seen a pierce pussy? How have I been out here? I was about to say, I definitely ain't pussy with in the dark.
Speaker 5: A lot of nipples, A lot of those are my favorites, but I ain't never never seen it.
Speaker 2: Really, have you ever had your one one one? Did you like it? Mm? It's cool? It wasn't I don't like it's cool.
Speaker 5: It's pussy like I love it regardless, So like, I don't think it was something that was just like, oh no, piercing.
Speaker 4: It's so scary for me because of the the I'm scared it's gonna rip.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: I feel like I wasn't doing my best job. I was really being gentle. I was like, I don't what I didn't want to pull.
Speaker 1: The rink like you're a good dick girl. I don't know if you, but first.
Speaker 2: Off, bitch, I'm gun at both. Don't do me.
Speaker 5: She'd be trying to hate all my bisexuality and you did, so what about you? Like she swears she og you straighten out or no, no, she always joking when.
Speaker 1: I said I used to be gay, it's just good.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not in a relationship with a woman, are the okay?
Speaker 2: So you so no titles fuck gay for all of it? Do you like women?
Speaker 1: Of course? So for me, when when I was dating a woman, I was really in it.
Speaker 4: So I make a lot of jokes about not being gay because being with a woman was a very deep experience for me. Because liking pussy when you're not sure how to navigate it, WU is why we have so many women writing and like what do I do? It's difficult when you like men and women because one being a byegirl, nobody takes you serious. And she was also film so they was like used to think we were prostitutes.
Speaker 3: I want to I want to actually ask you that, because that brings up a good point. You said you wouldn't deal with straight women.
Speaker 5: When I was going through my lesbian phase, especially when I wanted to study, like I wanted a bitch to look like Brittay grinding, I.
Speaker 2: Was in the lesbian.
Speaker 3: I was in the lesbian clubs and when I tell you, as soon as the bitches were new.
Speaker 5: I liked real dick. They didn't want to talk to me. They actually don't like bisexual women.
Speaker 3: I want to know for you, do you distinguish between straight by and lesbian.
Speaker 5: No, I just I just like I mean, in the industry that I'm in, like I'm always around just women who around with this straight I haven't be playing around of course I hate them playing Yeah, they play around this stuff. Like I don't know, I'm gonna tracted to just straight women just because it's a challenge like the energy bisexual too. It's just that now that I'm really trying to be in a relationship and I'm trying to do different things, Like I'm so I just want somebody who's like.
Speaker 2: And it could be a new girl, it could be whatever.
Speaker 5: But I'm just kind of trying to stop away from straight women because it's only a sex thing.
Speaker 4: Thirty two, So I feel like at this age I'm thirty three, I don't think if I mean, if I was really just looking for women, I don't think I would want to date someone that's never been in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly because it's so hard.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't, I don't. I think all relationships are hard, So I don't even think. I don't even think that I think they're supposed to be. I think that anything that you want is going to be hard. Anything to maintain is hard, like really, I mean not in a bad way, but like.
Speaker 1: Love, falling in love shit feel easy.
Speaker 5: No, falling in love is easy, but maintaining the maintenance of it is not gonna I mean I'm hard in the way of like difficulty, it's gonna have You're gonna have difficulty. Nothing but anything but hard about what about especially in a lesbian relationship with two women, because I understand emotions, like the things.
Speaker 3: Dealing with women is way different than dealing with men. And that's why I'm like, that's why I think she calls me fake. Ay, I can only see myself in a head sexual relationship. But I love sex with women. But once them bitches want me to start taking them to the movies and all that shit, I'd be like, hey, calm down. So to me, what do you find difficult about being in a relationship? You like to be, you like to have the masculine energy around you. So even if it was with a girl, she has to have a masculine energy to kind of like take care of you.
Speaker 2: Right. No, that's the thing.
Speaker 5: I like masculinity with men and I love femininity with women. And so for me, I think my brain not wanting to show up masculine with a woman, especially because patriarchy. I think that's where my difficulty license.
Speaker 3: I love just women, the human the body of a woman, the touch of a woman, and they could be masculine or feminine, but I prefer feminine.
Speaker 2: But relationship wise, I think giving to.
Speaker 3: A woman in the way that they need and the way that they require is a lot and I don't think I have that.
Speaker 2: I love that as a woman.
Speaker 3: Men don't require as much emotional labor as I think women do. On even when I used to hear of you and with your relationship with scissors, being with a woman to me just sounds like more work.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 5: But I mean that's all I know really, So Okay, there's more depth, I'll say this, there's okay, there was a lot more depth early on.
Speaker 1: Man, you gotta work too hard to get them.
Speaker 2: To open them to open up.
Speaker 1: And with her, very simple, very passionate and very passionate.
Speaker 2: She was very.
Speaker 4: Intentional too, like I didn't really have to teach this bitch how to treat me, which I feel like I do with a lot of men. But you know what's crazy to your point, I was recently thinking like, damn, I've really never been with a masculine woman, and I wonder if it's because I like men too, so I feel like.
Speaker 2: It's cheatless, like yo, I might as well go to a nigga.
Speaker 5: But then you feel like, you know, make me change my mind.
Speaker 1: Just the one bitch I could take my pussy Punky.
Speaker 5: I hate this Punky for resting now and I we are okay, okay, okay, Punky.
Speaker 4: Punky got she's you've seen her face, but it's it's for me.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 4: I've seen like Punky has a cooking series online, so every night before I said, now she's cooking, and I think what I've always associated with studs, masks, women, whatever?
Speaker 2: Butch why the white people say but it's like what you said, it's ugly. It sounds like you hate it. I mean, I don't like any terms don't come out, but really, if you mean whatever.
Speaker 1: But his mask preferred if someone's gonna say, so.
Speaker 5: I'm just a masculine because I have feminine energy as well, Like that's the thing, like you, you just gotta get to see me in my different energies.
Speaker 4: And I think I got to see her in that energy made me kind of like bunky, and I I started to be like, oh, because that's what I want out of the woman experience.
Speaker 1: I want to have both.
Speaker 4: But I've been so used to living in a masculine energy with these fem girls and being that bitch paying for ship doing ship, that I don't know what it's like to be treated the other way around.
Speaker 3: I think my my other I wouldn't say problem, but I like strapping. No, well, I like stop it. I like strapping. I like strapping. Man, WHOA, don't do that?
Speaker 2: Don't do that? Wait, don't hold on? Did you miss pat the Stallion girl? Wait a minute, however, I realized wants to give me a minute. Let me prossess this. Right, Okay, yes, you don't like gay guys? Right? You say that you don't like Lenny Kravish type nig No, I do like Lenny Kravist type nick? Did she say she I love?
Speaker 3: I don't like Lenny is literally I like, I like Lenny, I like it. So okay, So I did have one girlfriend I like where you're going with. Well, I realized to me too, and this could just be the way. So sex is way more psychological than anything, and so I enjoy strapping men. But in the one time that I did get strapped by a girl, the reason why I realized I didn't enjoy it was because I like to know that there's a pulse. I also like to know that he feels me inside, and I like to see it come and so to not have that be a part of sex was a problem for me because I only come off penetration.
Speaker 2: So I think that's maybe why I want a man there because but if you you can tinue in a strap, I ain't gonna penetrate. Like I ain't go front man. I like trying to like say too much.
Speaker 6: Wait what you mean?
Speaker 5: I just feel like you have to literally just find the right girl who can like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But but again, to me, the psychology of seeing it come on tight. I ain't got no type, not even the way they look, just like the way they is the only period. Yes, I like I like black black women never dated. I saw my race me neither. I love it for you.
Speaker 4: Good for you living in l A. I'm got to be everybody does. Who doesn't have a Persian girl friend right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's a big thing, like because like a black woman is just a different type of energy anyways, Like that's my type whatever that energy like just confidence, like attitude. I love somebody who's like godfearing but a freak.
Speaker 2: Mm like a.
Speaker 5: God I love like I mean, no, I'm but see this is crazy because that's all.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's crazy. Let me say you. It's the lady in the street. Are you wow?
Speaker 1: Really meieve that is such a guy thing?
Speaker 2: You're wow?
Speaker 1: I've heard that, yo.
Speaker 5: You Like, girls are not the most sexual beings in the world, and women are Women like are nasty?
Speaker 2: Women are freaks, Like like, I don't know why you make it. It seem like this is a nigga thing like women are.
Speaker 4: I think God fearing requests okay, because God fearing freak like you're here.
Speaker 2: We feel like y'all are that women are nasty?
Speaker 5: The niggas in my eyes, I think, oh yeah, niggas.
Speaker 3: Literally say he was scared. He said he was scared I was gonna turn him out. I said, I consent everything, But men be way more scared.
Speaker 4: Than women because I men feel like freaking this again is like their masculinity just goes away. The dirtier they get, the nastier they get, they feel like it's some bitch shit, Like they're really scared to let their guard down, which is polly wide.
Speaker 1: Straight girls was let's go back to that. Why did you change your mind on straight?
Speaker 2: She? No, because they're crying right now now.
Speaker 5: I changed them out, the straight girls just because like I don't really I'm not fulfilled and what I really want, like I really want to partner.
Speaker 1: Were you getting your feelings hurt?
Speaker 2: I got my feelings hurt once on.
Speaker 1: Was she straight?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But the thing is, like, man, I.
Speaker 5: Got callous around my whole I've been doing this so like cain't nothing Like I don't really get hurt like that. So that was a while back, like she, If it wasn't for her, I don't think I would probably have been able to like do this shit as far as like I would have.
Speaker 2: Just wanted to be with one person calling today gay girl.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, just not even be out here doing just living, like just being just trying.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Just.
Speaker 1: Are you just gonna say a nice word for being for me?
Speaker 2: I'm not, but I'm not a hope. But I'm definitely not a hope.
Speaker 5: Just no, jumped around on no, but I'm definitely not a hope. It's just like being able to say if I want to do this, I want to do this.
Speaker 3: You said, you said, you've been doing this. I want to know in terms of your sexuality, in terms of dating, have you been dating women since middle school? And I'm asking this because Weezie and I are going to be talking about the Gerrod Carmichael Show, And it's so interesting to me how people are hooking the fact that men and women who are coming out of the later age have the mindset of a teenager or someone, you know what I mean, because they haven't been doing this for a while. Were you dating women in elementary, middle school, high school?
Speaker 2: When was your first girlfriend? We was humping in elementary street with girls in my neighborhood.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, I was doing that. It was all doing We was all hunching. Actually talked about this in the book though. One of my friends the straightest buck today. So no, it's not because we all gay. We was all hunching though, but you was well children like we were. We would play school and house, but we were oh no, as it.
Speaker 2: Was always I was closed. I don't think I was today. I was. He was innocent.
Speaker 1: I was a baby boy and just leave it on the loop.
Speaker 2: And we were.
Speaker 3: So so outside of hunching then, like because I guess we all did that at a very young age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did start talking to girls.
Speaker 5: To like like high school into high school, okay, but always knew, always.
Speaker 2: Knew, always knew. But I'm Memphis my moment, she wasn't having it what you said, she wasn't having hell. No, really, Bema were good. Now we we have you.
Speaker 4: This is bringing up a point from that dry Camic show. You watched it through.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 4: So I have a really strong opinion about me thinking that he kind of pushed his gayness on his parents too.
Speaker 2: Rush.
Speaker 4: I feel like we are in such a liberal time, in a very white time of coming out parties and all this shit, and I think that we don't acknowledge that black parents church religion is they kind.
Speaker 2: Of need a second man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I didn't like watching him one call his mother a bitch. By the way, I'm a very big fan of Jard calling his mom a bitch. The way that he was talking about her, I felt like he was doing this and it's like, yo, their image of you just died.
Speaker 2: Let them work slowly.
Speaker 4: Talk about this with a Keen Woods who agreed with me, who's gay one of our friends. Another gay friend who thought I was so wrong, And I'm curious to know with you, like, do you agree with that? Do you think sometimes we push our sexuality and acceptance on our family a little too much.
Speaker 2: We need to give them their space or no. I mean my pup always my papa always be like.
Speaker 5: He always been telling me to read this book called The Prodigal Son is pretty much when like I like, I give you, after I birth you, I give you to the world. I can't come as your father. I can't come into your world. That's what my pop always say. Oh wow, he's like, yo. My pop is my like my biggest supporter. He's like, yo, I want you to do what you want. I would never get mad. I can't come into your world. So I feel like we all need to remember that like our parents are our parents, but we would get to a certain age.
Speaker 2: It ain't about them, it's about us.
Speaker 5: So I think they've lived their life, like if you look at the Prodigal Son, like they've lived it.
Speaker 2: It's time for us to do it. So I would say, whatever that person wants to do. If they want to rush and talk to it, they should do whatever they want. They don't want to speak about it, do whatever they want. I think that's up to them.
Speaker 5: I don't have an opinion on what a person should do, but I do know that, Like there's a book called The Prodigal Son that tells you, like, yo, you can't come into your kids world after a certain age.
Speaker 2: You teach them everything you need. What is that age?
Speaker 5: I mean that's up to whenever we get out the day of the house and be like, you know what I'm saying. I got out, you know that's why I had to go get it. I was like, Yo, I can't be in Memphis at my mama house because I want to be able to do what I want to do. So let me go get this money. Let me move to Miami and figure it out. Let me hustle because I want to be free. And I want my life, you know what I'm saying. So that's why I had to go get it. So I think that's when like as a kid, as a as a adult, that's I think that's when you like, but kids are coming out like twelve thirteen, and I got nothing but respect for that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, that's beautiful, like that you can do that. I didn't.
Speaker 1: That's a privilege.
Speaker 4: By the way, that is a lot of the things that we're seeing now TikTok, and I feel like maybe it is a black thing, but like my friend, my family, they're not having this experience, you know what I'm saying. So sometimes I get a little irritated and angry when people expect their experience to be yours and.
Speaker 1: It comes with age.
Speaker 4: Like I don't know if I've ever told this on horle, but my aunt had passed from cancer and when she was getting in a hysterectomy, my dad is is really my mom is black. He was never hating the gaze, but he was always like, you go your mom best friend again type shit right.
Speaker 2: Never said it, but you could see.
Speaker 4: So my aunt's doctor came out to say her sex surgery was successful.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I ever brought this up ever, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: And she was trans, Oh, and my dad's face was so crazy, right, and we're driving home.
Speaker 1: I was maybe sixteen.
Speaker 4: He was like, Wow, that could have been you, that could have been your mother, that could be me. And I don't know what was in my head before, Like what was I thinking before, Like they're.
Speaker 1: Not people or something.
Speaker 4: And for an adult to say this to a kid, you know, it's pyper moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think everybody kind of needs that. It'll hit them at some point. And I'm not saying this with like race or anything. I think, you know, that's different. But when it comes to old people, how they grew up, what they learned is right and wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a deep programming. Have you got to see that?
Speaker 3: And I mean I think that that even with this show, like us talking about the non traditional way of being in a relationship, that's new sexuality.
Speaker 2: Every year, there's they add.
Speaker 3: A lot of lgbt qu I a elemental p like, there are so many ways in which we can identify and we're also being open to just accepting how people want to show up sexually. Because because we're talking about Uh, let's be honest. One of the things that you said is that you know, in terms of orgasming, figuring that out can sometimes kind of be hard. So our vanilla ship for this episode, I know, I said, I come from penetration. You love giving the tip to turn your head to the side and eat some KOUCHI I've said, I'm just saying you love eating. So I wanted to talk about because a shocking number of people this is our vanillaship. By the way, are orgasming now from tickling. So uh, this will tickle your A quarter of respondence surveyed in a new study said they've orgasm from being tickled. The research was conducted by scientists at University Medical Center Mainz in Germany, aimed to annuloze analyze how adults use tickling in connection with asexual activity. Previous studies on tickleness tickleishnists have mainly focused on the sensory consequences and playful aspects. However, in the study, they investigated the role of tickling in a sexual context for the first time. They recruited seven hundred and nineteen people who profess to have tickling fetishes to see whether they experienced arousal from the act or not.
Speaker 4: Has no one heard of the documentary Tickled. No, maybe it's not called Tickle. I don't know if someone could google it, but there is a documentary about teenage boys, not young, not under age, but basically getting paid on Craigslist or something.
Speaker 1: I want to be tech.
Speaker 4: And then it was a sex tape and they didn't know and it was like a whole thing. Wait, I watched it years ago. Do y'all see the name?
Speaker 1: No, is it tickle?
Speaker 2: Is it tickle? Bro?
Speaker 1: That shit is so good?
Speaker 4: And basically these people were saying, Oh my god, this ruined my life, Like I just need to make some extra money.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm not gonna lie. So I got I got tricked into that. I was sixteen or seventeen years old, not tickling. So let me tell y'all. So in Florida, like you remember last Maham No so yes, So there was a there was a website called Model Mayham. Back in the day, I was on Pliza's street team. I was in magazines by the time I was eighteen. I was in high school, published in Ink magazine and Straight Sunton. Okay, so a bitch was like, I'm gonna be a video mix, and that was my goal at one point. That probably that's why I moved to Atlanta. So I end up on Model Mayhem and this photographer contacts me. He lives in Tampa and he's like, I'd love you to come and be videotaped and photographed. He did jiu jitsu, but I had to be in a bikini, no nudity, no nothing like that. So I'm like, bet, it was like only for it was a one hour shoot and he was like three hundred and fifty dollars now, nigga begg day.
Speaker 2: Hold on. I worked at the mall.
Speaker 5: It took me about thirty two hours to make three fifty, Okay, So I was like, oh, bitch, all I gotta do is drive forty five minutes to Tampa.
Speaker 2: Bet. So I go over there.
Speaker 3: We shoot by myself because I thought all bitch was grown. Took my little Yundai Sonata ride on over the motherfucking Tampa and again at this time, I'm doing photo shoots. I'm again on the street team. I wearing the cut up shirt with the boys shorts and the heels. I don't think anything of it. I'm fully I'm fully dressed. So I go over there and literally I get down to a bathing suit and we're like wrestling, but it's jiu jitsu.
Speaker 2: So he's doing jiu jitsu moves on me recording this. Swear to god.
Speaker 3: Maybe a year and a half later, this is like a thing where it's on fucking porn hub.
Speaker 2: People are I wasn't on there, thank God.
Speaker 1: But I realized it.
Speaker 3: But I realized, but I realized that what I had actually done was a form of Even though I'm thinking I'm modeling and it's nothing, I'm in a bathing suit doing jiu jitsu moves. This nigga's putting me in positions that someone on the other end don't never got the photos, videos, don't know where it lives.
Speaker 2: So if y'all see me, baby I'm under age, don't watch it.
Speaker 3: But literally, I'm seventeen years old just thinking I'm doing this modeling thing and it's sexual.
Speaker 2: So I'm curious to and no, but also well, I was just thinking about it. I got it. My daughter. I gotta just well. No, we actually did this.
Speaker 3: So our last two our last two live shows at Black Effect and at together Land, we had someone come up and do splashing. So splashing is just sitting on cakes if you're on TikTok oh yeah, sitting on cakes food, it's actually making a mess.
Speaker 2: There's a whole thing right now.
Speaker 5: Oh ASMR. People are coming off of watching people eat crab leg cake. There's a lot of kinks that you know what you don't know it.
Speaker 4: Sex shows you how much nakedness and how much sexuality is out there.
Speaker 1: We're going back my hand to make out with me for like forty five minutes.
Speaker 4: John, I'm not joking. So sometimes I'll be trying to pull the dick out and he be stopping me, and I'm like, damn, he really like needs this intimacy. And I believe it's because when we've had so much sex and we've done all this ship, we kind of sensitize it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: When I go on I can't even open my Twitter app in public no more. It's just nothing but boodles, bussies, koochie everything.
Speaker 2: Like if you have my algorithm, my algorithm is terrible.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. Though I love it, I was thinking about it now. Obviously it's horrible.
Speaker 4: So we want to talk about your sexuality, But does it ever, I don't want to say hurt your feelings, but annoy you that maybe when you do interviews or have conversations, your sexuality is brought up.
Speaker 5: No, it doesn't know because I think we're humans and I think we're we're all sexual.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, like one.
Speaker 5: Thing that brings us all together is we love sex or we don't love set like there's a sexuals like who do things like like.
Speaker 1: Tickling you know what I'm saying, or kissing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like the common thing is we're all we love intimacy. So I think, yeah, it's sexually like that's why my sexuality.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I don't.
Speaker 1: I just feel like with lesbian artist the thing that it's.
Speaker 2: Not a lot of us. I was about to say, you know what I'm saying, like it's a handful, and I'm.
Speaker 5: Grateful that that I'm the me alongside of some other ones like that we're like like umbraid, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Kaylan Younger May young Man, Janelle kind of right, Janelle name, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We saw her, Oh god we were in the Southern Friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I tell you, I ain't never seen bitches on somebody dick pussy.
Speaker 2: I was like bro.
Speaker 1: I mean, there was all these ball players.
Speaker 2: In the club.
Speaker 5: I'm mad because I've been loved her back when, back when she had thirty suits and rotations, and now she's showing them titties. And now I'm mad she got all the attention telling you in the suit being able she can do both. I love it, but I love it so dope. It's just that it's not a lot of us, but we're cutting through, and I think that's what's so good about it is that I'm able to like be the next voice or the next like for the next.
Speaker 3: I think what I love about you and Ombre too specifically is a lot of times when bronation and just oh my god, so sounds beautiful. But the fact that kind of like what Frank Oshin ended up doing, is that you're able to make music and sing to women and it be acceptable and you don't have to use your music and singing to a nigga.
Speaker 5: When you don't want man, i'd be having women be like yo, your song made me like you, like they be curious not to my music, and you said I.
Speaker 2: Don't want you because few I got a few.
Speaker 1: Funny look at singers that I definitely.
Speaker 2: Not funny looking. Look at singers.
Speaker 4: I can't say one of these they because they ain't kind of in proximity to you. That's buddy, I want to know.
Speaker 5: I want to you gotta tells Okay.
Speaker 4: Ddigan got that song with the digger with the dreads open whatever his name is?
Speaker 2: What open? Wait? He funny looking? Yeah he is?
Speaker 1: But I know that Freddie got a song with you and him.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I confuse it when I'm just seeing it pop up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go now, I'm But at the same time, I'll be like, music, make you want to go? Get me? Want to what? Ship? You know what? I have?
Speaker 3: The opposite when I be hearing beautiful ass songs and then I look at him, I'll be like the nerve.
Speaker 2: This dude, niggas be toxic.
Speaker 1: I'd be like the nerve tell me this.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell you this? What's what you want?
Speaker 1: The song?
Speaker 2: I'm like, why are we good? Every got that to do that?
Speaker 4: Get some flissy too. That was a little too groofy, but she was like, fuck it, man, have you ever have you.
Speaker 2: A group a groupie? No? No? I like, nah, I'm telling you that, don't do nothing for me.
Speaker 5: I like girls that like not just ever no, it doesn't like I like a challenge. I don't want you to give it to me, like if I can get it so easy, all right?
Speaker 2: Is that such a nigga? Not fight for pay for no pay for it? What okay? From Memphis Love? We don't do that for the horrible hell.
Speaker 3: Not the horrible decision for the whole derve though, because sing so now into it.
Speaker 5: I want, I want you to give a sex tip. And this could be for someone who is pleasing you or how you like to please someone else. But if you could give a sex tip to the audience, but we're only half help, then please I could give somebody. I just feel like pay attention to the breaths to like breathing. Oh, I just think like I really that's what I really feel like. I feel like breathing and just like just pictures to everything with a guy with your girl. It's just like the breathing.
Speaker 2: Could you can we do some answer? Mark? Could you give a good breathing? Come on? I can't do it. I can't do it.
Speaker 5: Wait, wait you a low performance with I ain't had no come on and I had no I don't got no alcohol.
Speaker 2: We got alcohol.
Speaker 5: You need a shot to give us some good breathing water. Hold, hey, can we get john Zy a shot real quick? It's only some run, but it's okay.
Speaker 2: Hey you look, you say that's what you're welcome in French?
Speaker 1: What is it? I thought it was.
Speaker 2: I thought it was.
Speaker 1: I just like Paris. I should be sorry. I don't know if you guys know.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 5: I was out there like a whole nigga, speaking Spanish because I knew I had to speak another language, but I don't really don't bridge, So I was like why, like what like poppy?
Speaker 2: I was like, wrong country way, You're gonna give us the breathing now?
Speaker 5: No, No, what did you thought that thought? I thought I drink that I was gonna get it going. That's you told me what to do? Is that what you do? Are you normally like? Do you normally give instruction?
Speaker 4: During said.
Speaker 2: You to open it up? Oh? Look very much.
Speaker 5: I'm a I'm a I'm a pleaser, So I like to talk my girl through it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. How could I hear you?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, stop right now, blessing, we got jack, blessing. You know my mama probably gonna watch this one day.
Speaker 2: We don't blow up in algorithm, we shadow bend. I'm gonna be searching me up. Just now she found the pictures. I'm like, what are you where you found this?
Speaker 5: Because she don't got instagirls, so, like, what the that's my mama googling everything?
Speaker 4: My mama will click on it YouTube. Oh wait, that's what I want to ask. So you just told me what to do. So I'm asking if you tell people what to do in the reverse. You don't seem like you can give something, miss, but I'm sure that you have me right. Does it take love or a lot of trust?
Speaker 5: It's got to take a girl just know if she knows what she's doing, Like if you know what you do. If you know what you're doing, I'll let you do it. But if you wouldn't, like, I'm not gonna play. I'm not fena like like I like it, I'm not about to like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So with the straight girls, did you enjoy the sex because of the challenge?
Speaker 2: I loved it? You did? Sometimes you know they didn't know what they was doing.
Speaker 5: I'm a pleaser, so like I love to like and they wanted to learn, like they willing to, like you know, And I feel like when girls like really like when they really get pleased, like now they're just they're nasty ship and they just wanted to.
Speaker 2: Do whatever that like all right, we're gonna dam damn yeah, you know you know what. I feel like that only happens to me with women.
Speaker 4: Like what I was saying, I feel like with lesbian sex, like plus be on my titt, I don't know what the I don't do that with men.
Speaker 1: Actually, I feel like lesbian sex gets very.
Speaker 2: To put his dick on your on your on your chest, and I'm not saying let me.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you just want to be rubbed all over with juices and ship. It's weird.
Speaker 4: And I feel like with men sometimes it's so like we know this is going in there. I don't know, so it's just like a maybe, but it does feel like you just start playing around getting aasty.
Speaker 2: It's just free.
Speaker 5: I just think you're free. I just really think women just really we just love to like please each other. I think it's beautiful. I think every girl should fuck a girl. I believe, I really do think that. I think every girl, every woman should experience sex with a woman because I just think that I just don't think you like you, you'll appreciate your orgasms.
Speaker 2: You'll appreciate now you know what that is like? Oh no, I never felt that before, like you.
Speaker 5: Know, because like man, a girl can come so many times, like back to back, girls become like two times, like you know, you can come water than that.
Speaker 2: If if he likes you know what I'm saying, figures it out or she figures it out. I like that.
Speaker 1: She said, yeah, well strappering, No strap, I.
Speaker 2: Don't really like strap. I don't really like giving it, but I got it.
Speaker 1: Do you find that got that trap heard by straight women?
Speaker 2: Nah? They be because they like fingers.
Speaker 4: If you do it right, if you do it right, perfect sex for you or maybe maybe your favorite type.
Speaker 2: Perfect fingers is the scissoring? Is it everything?
Speaker 1: Everything?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think it's a concoction. It's like a cocktail.
Speaker 7: Come on, minus minus the cock the coochs tale, the horrible decision.
Speaker 3: Your last album songs for women niggas. I want to get into more full court you know about me because it was.
Speaker 2: Singing to the ladies I wanted to.
Speaker 5: So we've been talking about dating we've been talking about all the things, but you have a freaky business. Now we've been talking about sex. However, you have another snippet that you've been teasing like me. That's that's dropped right, like me dropped. I wanted to get into like Me, which is on the project.
Speaker 2: Because you kind of the lyrics.
Speaker 3: I want to read the lyrics just because I was going through the I was going through the I said, let me see which one I want to go through, and I wanted to get a little bit away from sex only because it seemed like in the song you wanted them to say they liked you. You were begging them to tell you because maybe their actions didn't show it, or maybe you were confused. And I think that's my confusion with dat having sex with women or navigating women.
Speaker 2: Is that to me?
Speaker 5: I feel like all women just like women. I feel like it's easier to tell when a woman likes you than when a man likes you. So I want to ask you the difficulty in dating women, how you determine if a woman really likes you, because again, because women show up so emotional all the time, and.
Speaker 2: Do you need to hear it? Man?
Speaker 5: You know what that's such a good one right here, because I've been talking to my brothers because like the more successful I get, I'll be having to make sure girls don't want.
Speaker 2: To just fuck with me because of just who you because the money or the accents, right.
Speaker 5: Like, So I don't like that, and that's why I said, if it's easy, I don't want it, yeah, because I don't know, Like I don't and I'm not.
Speaker 2: The good ones really hide it well the right and you know it they because let me tell you this, one girl like I talked to, I was bobbing with her. Are we cool? We cool? Like, hey, I can hear her right now. It's all love like but literally I met her, how did I mean?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I met her at my boy's birthday party and then I like got a number talk to her and she's she's she's only been with one girl, so she's back to talking to niggas.
Speaker 2: Okay, But we was vibbing. I didn't think she knew I was and nothing. She likes she know who I was.
Speaker 5: Of course, Then like we went out to eat and like she she started naming all my songs. I'm like, oh, you know me, but like there's you didn't like you didn't like that she did. That kind of turned me off a little bit. Oh like that kind of you know what I'm saying. It just turned off just because like when I saw you there at the party, I mean, the energy was good, but you didn't like it wasn't that There.
Speaker 2: Has to be some you know what I'm saying, acknowledgement, acknowledge it. I feel like, especially if you really know me, one of my.
Speaker 1: Recent encounters, I just brought up to you this name. This isn't in a name drop you way. This is because I feel like I had to start saying it.
Speaker 4: I went to a party that Steve Lacey was at and I really and I liked Steve Lacey from the before the pandemic, which is I feel like when he blew up right and I was like, fuck, I really love this man. And talking for maybe five minutes, something else comes up about how he had to travel for work or whatever, and I was like, oh, this is the icebreaker, Like I have to talk. I was like, by the way, I love your work, big fan. He was like, oh thanks, and he smiles at me. We got back to normal.
Speaker 1: Congo.
Speaker 4: A friend of mine was across from me, and it was like, bruh, I've been talking to this nigga for two hours. It was a game, right, He's like, and I didn't know how to say that. And now I feel like I'm weird because we're about to all hang out and do some other shit later. And now I gotta then tell you I know you are. There is a weird thing of like when do I acknowledge it? And I think exidily. We are so scared to tell people when we're an admire Yo, let.
Speaker 2: Me tell you some shit.
Speaker 5: Like if I know, if I sit in the girl's DM and I see her out and I know she didn't read it, I'm like, fuck, I gotta like uncended.
Speaker 1: No, you gotta break it.
Speaker 5: Hell no, this is the perfect icebreaker, Like I'm about to go over there, like that's like that's my icebreaker to go over there and be like I ain't gonna lie like any idea and it's always a joke.
Speaker 2: Oh let me see. And then I'm like, you know what I'm saying, but like that's kind of where it goes. Oh god, yes, how do you shoot your shot? I ain't got one. I mean, you're not gonna break my your boyfriend somewhere over here watching right now. Man, you like Lanny's, keep going Lenny Lenny's. She said, Leandy Kravit, not like Ny.
Speaker 4: You are fucking hilarous about a foursome I had with a woman that has never had sex with a man, right and her firm girlfriend.
Speaker 1: So me and him and his ports. Wow.
Speaker 4: And he was like, yo, I don't even give a fuck about this other bitch. I want to fuck the virgin.
Speaker 1: And he said to me, like, not a virgin, just goo star lesbian.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He was like, I feel like niggas don't like it because of masculinity. He's like, I see the girliness, I see the femininity.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, he fucked the masculine girl.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she started crying because she started crying.
Speaker 2: It was like yeah, but anyway, oh no, it was crazy.
Speaker 1: But when he said that to me, I realized, like, there's so many men that feel like that. They feel like you've got to look like X y Z and to not see the woman in somebody.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I feel like could be rude the woman in me. Yes, you said, you said, are dangerous? Are they not? Are they not more easily accessible or either to talk.
Speaker 1: To with, I don't like three.
Speaker 2: I've had bad three experience, he said, yo, wa because.
Speaker 5: Like the bread, because my I never asked for it and like my exit brought it and then got mad at her friend, like they starting to fight in the.
Speaker 2: Living room, like I didn't ask for this, Like you did this? I have the most successful what they was doing?
Speaker 5: Yes, they was like it was bad and that was the only time I've had a few, but they have all been bad.
Speaker 1: Just just give us that horror story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's hear the bad.
Speaker 5: Three horror story, except that one when they started fighting wait scratch, wait literally fighting they was fighting in the bad What did you do?
Speaker 2: I was, I didn't I didn't have no, I didn't have no, I didn't have I was, I wouldn't have a house yet I was. But you're gonna tell you as a law homeless and you set up a threezom in your manager bed And I sent the video to my manager like yo, and he was like, Johns, what the fuck is you doing? I was reckless, but it was fun. It was a story. And tell the story.
Speaker 1: We brought her friend.
Speaker 2: Did you talk about it before? No? Literally? So all right, boom, here we go. I'm in bed. This is late.
Speaker 5: This is like, she's not from La, She's from She was living in Houston at the time, and so she was out.
Speaker 2: She was out for a long song.
Speaker 5: So I'm sleep, I'm not. She comes in, well her friend okay, never met a friend, don't know. She is bad as fuck though bad. They get in bed and they just started kissing, and I'm like, oh shit, it's about to go. Like nobody says nothing, like, they're not explaining nothing like it's not a jockey, you want this none of that ship My god, I know it was crazy bro, and so like boom.
Speaker 1: So we start.
Speaker 2: So I start kissing my girl. But where I fucked up at I started kissing the other girl too.
Speaker 5: Okay, I started, but I'm thinking this is the game time, like we're all in this together. So like, but what I should have did, honestly, now that I'm like older and myn mature, I should have just let them vibe and.
Speaker 2: I should have just like, probably, oh, you went too hard enough.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't go too hard at all. It wasn't that, but to her it was hard, like it wasn't even that I didn't even do nothing. That crazy brought in the band.
Speaker 1: Kiss it.
Speaker 2: What she said, are you fucking serious? From the kiss you didn't even get to eat the coochie? And from the kids, No, I didn't. I was like we was about to and like she was like, are you fucking serious? You are you dumb to you? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like did she rock out the room? And now the other girls like, yo, you said you want to do go in there, and they starting to like push each other in the It was it was crazy. So I go sit in the living room and I'm just like this, like what yo, y'all figured that out, like I'm just here, and then they figured it out and we finished.
Speaker 2: That's just crazy.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. It was enough drama to send the video and then y'all ended up sucking anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did it for sure.
Speaker 1: Let's let this be a testimony. Is this the camera here?
Speaker 8: Bitches are crazy fuck ridiculous, But you know you just need ridiculous too, and went back and got it. Don't know.
Speaker 2: I just think she needed what it was was she just needed assurance.
Speaker 5: She needed assurance that I'm only doing this because you brought this to me, Like you know what I'm saying, you.
Speaker 1: Got some nerve to bring me say, and I gotta tell you.
Speaker 3: Listen, God shows it. I've had a very successful threesomes. They've been amazing and I love it.
Speaker 2: The one where the girl, oh what happened with that? I mean she started crying. Basically, we met these bitches.
Speaker 1: We didn't even ask for it.
Speaker 2: She basically went up to my dude.
Speaker 1: And liked, you look like Lenny Travis and Tracy Chapman. I was like, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: Let me see your nigga. Don't like Tracy Chapman.
Speaker 1: She's just a pretty nigga.
Speaker 2: And I don't like when bitches dat she's gay. Let me see what Tracy Chapman, Lenny gravit. Okay, okay, I can see you see it that, you can see it. Let me look up Tracy Chapman. Hold on, you see it? Damn Oh that's crazy. He really.
Speaker 1: Hold on. Because actually they got to say a lot as fun and you know, white visits.
Speaker 4: To oh my god, he looks like the girlfriend and her girl back and for it. So she want to fuck the film girl wants to fuck him the butcher. And I say that because white people want to fuck me. So it was their idea.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 4: We met them for ten minutes. By the time we got back to the crab Scissor and I ain't have pussy in a minutes. I'm going hard ship. He get in there and I see the other the bush bitch go in the bathroom. I'm like, let me go check on her, bro, because why you just like jump this niggas just I.
Speaker 1: Mean, it's like just pussy. Yeah, yeah, I go in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you're okay.
Speaker 1: I just asked, and I mean this is the reality. I mean, and you could just hear them moaning in the bag and he was going.
Speaker 2: Over to him to stop.
Speaker 5: I don't even know what I would do if I got in this situation, bro, I don't think people know what to do. Safe words, But even in your case, they ended up in your bed and there was no prior conversation.
Speaker 2: That's my thing to me.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna even consider a threesome, and for anyone that just wants to even surprise their partner with it, there has to be a conversation leading into it about how it would happen.
Speaker 1: We have these scenarios, just scenarios. We have to talk about it at dinners.
Speaker 4: Those two women never discussed that we were such a safe couple because we were straight and on vacation.
Speaker 2: Oh, I goned you right now? In my mind, I want an MMF.
Speaker 5: It's I'm trying to like drop hits to be like, now, what if I just invited two niggas I to the bar, they start talking about sports.
Speaker 2: I kissed one, kiss the other, and I'd be like, y'all should both y'all that.
Speaker 1: You are too?
Speaker 3: That is not what that is me setting up a three something I wanted to I wanted to ask you though, because of your album.
Speaker 5: Stop uh free game for niggas? What three things do you feel like women do better in dating than me?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: Communication I can work well, I think yeah, because even me, this is the best I've ever been communicating with somebody. But communication, I think transparency, Yeah, these niggas don't be transparent. Transparent and just being also emotionally like sound too. I think one thing like women are not perfect. That's why I was trying to tell like girls who like think that I'm going to be like better than a nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm not better than a nigga. Like, this is not what this is. It's just that when I mess up and when a god mess up.
Speaker 5: I probably I take accountability and I know or I know what is wrong and right like, and I'm using sensible like.
Speaker 1: It's a little mind.
Speaker 4: It is mainly because the main issue that we have, it is a relationship, is that men aren't considerate enough exactly, and so that accountability is consideration accountability and mature at a slower.
Speaker 1: Pace than we do. So you're kind of lucky with that.
Speaker 4: But I will say there is one thing that I will say in my straight relationships hadn't really been an issue, the emotional instability. It was very hard to read when she was upset. I didn't understand what I was doing to her. Men were very direct in letting me know when I had a song upset. The Taurus and my Nigga are a really good mess.
Speaker 2: You know what do you I'm going to quarry. I don't know whatever I mean, but excellent Aquarius hate on January.
Speaker 5: Don't know January one. All I know is that Nigga wasn't ship still. Look, I don't know signs but now a query. But you are a woman, so it's different.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna let you ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, girls do want you to figure out while they're upset.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 5: I won't lean into the horse as soon as I hear Aquarius Si Leebra only the best sign o Lord down scale over here, my god.
Speaker 1: Mess a mess.
Speaker 2: That's a lie you got You just think they got to figure it out? And do do we have whole mail?
Speaker 1: Or can I pose?
Speaker 3: I mean if you want to ask when we do have homemail? But you guys one and then I'll take to one.
Speaker 4: Women are constantly asking us. Never dated a woman for the first time? How do I approach? Where do I get started? I said, I think you need to download the apps Christians.
Speaker 5: Mingle, not Christians, Christians Christians free God, fear free, Christians ing I need at You know, Christians don't like the gates.
Speaker 1: Come on, now, how do the girls started off the first time?
Speaker 2: What you mean like, how do they say? How the Christian start off?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, how does a girl?
Speaker 2: I want to explore. I feel like this is the the Pride edition and y'all just bring Johnny on the Pride edition of Decisions. I said, you know what this is, this Pride. We know who to get? You said, never got me no other time.
Speaker 5: Don't do this, no other Pride episode that even dropping in.
Speaker 2: Pride money here. All right, that sounds good?
Speaker 8: Hell, all right, all right, let me get serious. I'll be saying, get drunk and kiss someone I don't know. I mean, just treated like I think it's easy. I think just flirt, just talk.
Speaker 2: It's the flirting. It's flirting like I love.
Speaker 5: I'm a flirt like don't don't catch me up, like I love, bumming the ship out of you all night like energy. If I want you better, I'm like, I'm gonna let you know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, why not.
Speaker 1: Other women ship?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 5: I was in friends kids and two friends. I said one little beautiful. I said, your friend beautiful too. I was at the DJ booth. You ain't probably get me on video.
Speaker 2: It was French. Yeah, I'm not either.
Speaker 5: So that's the thing about me is like rejection doesn't mean that I'm not like good looking or a confident who I am. I'm it's not your type. That's cool, right, I got that doesn't hurt my feelings that you know what I'm saying. So like, so I'm shooting at anything.
Speaker 2: That's that's very confident.
Speaker 3: It's very confident, and you know, because that's actually I'm to be married. And be like for me, you you reaching that level of confidence that literally is our homemail. Oh so I do want to ask this That's exactly what it is. It says uh the title by the way.
Speaker 5: By the way, if you would like to send in homemail to get advice from me, Weezy and whatever guests are sitting with us, please send it in Horrible Decisions at Gmail.
Speaker 2: So this one's title is how can I be more confident?
Speaker 3: Hey, Mandy and WEEZI, I want to start by saying I'm so thankful for both of you and horrible Beyond the obvious tips, stories and laughs, y'all redefine the boundaries of embracing and protecting sexual and feminine energy. With that being said, it's been amazing watching you both navigate through your different relationships and the way that men you were choosing to entertain affected your self confidence. I currently am entering my grown Baddy era, and as my dating pool continues to get finer, richer, and more high profile, I find myself so insecurely. I know I'm pretty, but I'm constantly surrounded by women who I feel like look better than me.
Speaker 2: I'm worried that a man will notice something like.
Speaker 3: The fact that my teeth aren't perfect, or my hairline or my eyebags, and decide that they can do better. I think maybe I need to stay away from athletes and men who chase the next best thing in general, But what are some ways that I can feel more confident in myself? Are there any game changers to actually help me appear here to others? I'm about to be twenty five, and I just want to feel grown and sexy, not awkward and insecure. She needs to thank you.
Speaker 2: I know what she needs to do.
Speaker 5: She needs to look at these niggas and find flaws out of them. I ain't gonna front those hold I like that. I like that all that like you really start looking at it and be like, oh, this nigga kind of let me tell you sign like.
Speaker 2: So like money makes these nigga not needs.
Speaker 5: Look at them not needs, bro oh God, Like, start look at their teeth behind the beard, Oh God, exactly. Start paying attention to the person that that you're talking to, and then you be like own that, Like I think, man, what she said for hers?
Speaker 2: You need to just look at that.
Speaker 5: Start dissecting these niggas, man, dissect everything, how they talk how they ub predation.
Speaker 2: Is such a because that's bull.
Speaker 5: So I want to ask you then, in terms of being okay with rejection, how did you become confident in accepting that maybe you're not somebody's type because that's hard for a lot of people to to breach. Yo. I mean, bro, we are you know how many people are in there's a lot billions, Like I'm not like for me to think that I'm everybody's type? Is that's crazy for you? Like, nigga, I like motherfucking Oreos the like the old way. I don't like the gold Oreo rap. I don't like the Oreos with the birthday cake. Give me the old school Oreos like, but like my cousin to be fucking them shits up, So like that's the that's their preference, right, That's how I look at it with women and with gods. So like it doesn't that that was the thing that I had to like that was always in me, I think. But the confidence came from just wanting to be my best self. So like every time I feel every time I get a goal in myself, like I'm just I feel like supercharged, like I'm that nigga, Like huh, yeah, but you know, my shit, I hate that.
Speaker 1: It's comfort, success and age for me.
Speaker 4: When you said you're turning twenty five, the confidence was next level for me after thirty.
Speaker 2: After thirty absolutely, man, absolutely.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you need to just attain those things. My self worth wasn't really about beauty standards at first. It was more like I would look at women and I hope you can change your framework and think because.
Speaker 1: I would really look at girls and be like, damn she got this and that, like she bossed up. I really would.
Speaker 4: It was so like it was never about their looks, and I really wanted those goals for myself. But I mean it may attribute to all of our success though, feeling like that, because we all do. I mean, I don't know you that well, but even you making that comment, just knowing I got a goal, it's the battery in my back, Like the second I accomplish it, that really has attributed to my confidence. And if you can get there, and I don't think at twenty four you can yet you kind of got to figure out that career path and what makes you happy and are you fulfilling your passions?
Speaker 1: And this isn't money success. This is are you doing what you want to do?
Speaker 2: Best? Success not the best show.
Speaker 4: I think that's why like athletes, Yeah, why I say they do fee is because if they're not living in their truest form of what's happy, Like bro, you break that acl tear it?
Speaker 1: Where who are you now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So to only be defined by that, like I don't know to for someone's beauty, that whole could be a lane.
Speaker 2: Think. I think confidence comes to with, like you said, accepting rejection.
Speaker 3: I think one of the things that I've been saying for a long time and one that I sit with is the fact that I enjoy the power to say no. I enjoy the power to tell somebody I'm good. You not my type, I don't want it, I'm good. So the fact that I know I enjoy the power to say it, I have to be able to receive it. And so if I'm not somebody's type or they say no or they decline, okay, that's fine.
Speaker 2: On to the next one. And you have to be able to sit in the things that you like to give, you also need to be able to receive.
Speaker 6: Imply put, I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 4: This, I have seen the finest niggas in the world, be ugly women or women that just are kind of like, wow, I'm sorry to freak real ship. And I hate that I think this about other women because I don't want to like say that, but I really looked at it.
Speaker 2: I have been shocked.
Speaker 3: So I say that to say, I highly doubt did they looking at your hairline unless that Lasa's lift.
Speaker 4: And since we are even tea girl, I've had an overwrite since I came out.
Speaker 2: Of the womb, and I told actually looked good. I'm getting racist. You know it's thumb.
Speaker 1: I was on a bottle too long.
Speaker 4: My mom told me once because she was an overwrite too, and I remember I was feeling ugly about it. She was like, hey, you can fix that, but you know what makes your lips stick out? And men love that you got that energy? Hello, I M I, actually that's crazy. Before we get out of here, Josie, you have a new record tied Down. Can you tell a little bit what that's about, because you are you trying to get tied down?
Speaker 2: Are you tying people down? BDSM style? What is it about? I love that?
Speaker 5: So no, literally, this is like I'm telling them, my girl, A girl don't get tied down during the summer, like suns summertime flirt, you know, okay, because normally, you know, people break up during the summer and then during the winter they get back because it's cold, cuddle. So I'm like, yo, don't be tied down for the summer. And it was just one of them joints that I ain't I don't know. I'm such an aquarious woman. I want to be a relationship and the next I just want to be outside.
Speaker 2: That's Libra too. It's a scale.
Speaker 5: I want to dress, and it's like, and I ain't see the summer dress. I be seeing the wrestling suits, not the restlers suit, the raw body always. You don't like that, you like it, you do like it, but you want you want.
Speaker 2: The summer dresses back. Yeah, it's dope. I think. I think that's gets to New York. You're gonna see I got a dyke now.
Speaker 1: I don't know about it all right.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 3: I literally was just on live the other day, like okay, I'm ready to settle down and get a boyfriend. Now, summer's almost over there, like bit it just started, I said so much, just started.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it's been hot forever. I'm ready to fu get up. I'm trying to be booed up. It's trying to go outside and catch you. Yeah, I ain't gonna I've been a little live the last couple of months. I'm like, have my fun time to get.
Speaker 1: Tired outright, falling in love in the summertime. It's fun. But there was a moment we went out and I was like, let me.
Speaker 2: They niggas want you.
Speaker 5: I feel like people want you even more when you got it somebody like when I have a girl on my arm or somebody that I'm with, like it's crazy, y sick.
Speaker 1: You should see me around father.
Speaker 3: Industry parties, like damn, let me know when you need someone on your art. When somebody come into fine, yeah, I hate that.
Speaker 2: It validates the person, but you just be like like what you what?
Speaker 1: Let's to talk about? See you a bad bitch? I'm on your ass?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted just to be I want to be the three something that you didn't get in a fighter.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying. You have a me.
Speaker 5: If you if you was in a relationship, would you have a dough We're in a relationship, She'll have a three no, but if you won, that's not with your nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing nothing. I'm saying you would wait, your nigga would watch? Could he watch? Who? You would have a man watch?
Speaker 1: People want to know where to admit it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: We gotta take baby.
Speaker 1: Wait, who are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What you're talking about? Show me off on my phone and we can talk about boundaries right before I'm sitting there.
Speaker 1: That is, I don't want to finger out back.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's your only boundary. That's an easy bound that's a boundary. You know what.
Speaker 4: It is. My main thing with casual sex when I'm having like rough sex, I don't like being called a bitch sex.
Speaker 5: To do.
Speaker 1: That's actually something I brought up, like little things like oh I don't like talking. Don't talk to me too hard. You can slap me in the face and call me pretty and I'll be okay, okay.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like a sweet and sour energy that you. I can't talk respect, I can't I be talking dirt like that's like, oh, I love it.
Speaker 1: It's not bad talking.
Speaker 2: No, So wait, bitch is worse than foot your pump. You need to do a master class or just a way just calm down. I don't I like intimacy, No, only a slept for your slept for your boodo. Yeah, I like you. You need a master class.
Speaker 5: You need to you need to give a master class because I think like I love your I love your confidence with like with sex because you don't want to.
Speaker 2: Have to because.
Speaker 5: But what I mean, but it's like you that you showing out like that bitch with the blue balloon. You get attention in that you may what happened. It's a little little balloon popping thing that went you little friend was jealous when the other girls started getting attention, girls.
Speaker 2: Hated, hated. I think we just be putting such a taboo on sex.
Speaker 5: And that's why I like pumps, because like sexist shouldn't be like a like a bad thing.
Speaker 2: It's not. It's nothing wrong with if you if it's consensual and like adults. So I love that you just like, oh god, shut up, Johnny.
Speaker 3: Let everyone know where they can support you listening to you and sliding them dms Jossy jails as you why boom. I love a simple moment Hello, And that will be in the description of this episode. Thank you so much for finally being on two years later.
Speaker 2: I just felt like I just got we just had at whoa I would never beautiful?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean we would beat the niggas where it's like.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck out there. Okay, so y'all okay, Well it was just a yeah, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 1: I would never fuck her, But you can.
Speaker 2: You can go back and forth from the room. Oh yeah, train that way, that's a train. You can run a different that. I can go murder.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna hold you, though, but after you get it done, you gotta do the mouthwash between me and her coochie and coming home saying I don't want.
Speaker 2: To kiss and eat your pussy. If she eat your pussy, didn't come to me and we kiss, now h your pussy technically, but they're technically I'm messing with Tracy Chapman. Thenny Sabbage too, goddamn say queen. So I don't really know about discussion. I gotta I had to look her up. It's fine. I'm gonna call it Tracy, Tracy.
Speaker 4: I want to run into you this week, Cravin Chazy crab's so tired of that ship.
Speaker 3: If y'all want some bonus content from us, make sure you head on over to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions, Support your girls, get bonus content we drop weekly and then once a month you can join us on zoom for a live taping episode if you are one of our top tier patrons. Any who were about to get up out of here, I'm trying to get some dick and so this has been yet another episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 2: Or some couch.
Speaker 5: I'm sure I don't gave four a nigga.
Speaker 2: You need to go and get a shirt.
Speaker 5: I'm your girl many b aka pantas aka Beach. Hey, y'all, I'm easy. What's really good? I'm the sex operator.
Speaker 1: Boy, I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to do something different.
Speaker 1: I have a bone to pick.
Speaker 2: Okay, pick the bone. I was sucking a lot of bones, but you could pick the bone.
Speaker 4: I have a bone to pick with friends that don't realize that you're not being a bad friend if you set a boundary with trauma dumping. Okay, literally wh when you were like, y'all go with these angles. I just got a text about how I haven't been there for somebody and girl, I feel like we give a certain amount of hours. Okay, why don't you get a certain amount of hours with me? I'm finished?
Speaker 2: How do you communicate that though?
Speaker 3: Or do you or do you just like remove yourself because you've been you feel like you've been dumped on enough?
Speaker 2: Like how do you respond to that when you reach that point?
Speaker 4: Like basically I had dubbed a few of her calls we were in London, but when she called me today and asked me if I'm back, I literally was like, girl, I'm just kind of having a mood, like I really can't hear, and she feels like I'm not being her And she basically feels like she wants to keep her business private from other friends, and I'm the one that she trusts with the info. But like, it's really hard to talk to someone that's depressed. Would you be on the brink of being depressed?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And so I don't know what to say. Do I send you a therapy gift card?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: I feel like you gotta have some discernment and think about how much you are unloading on somebody.
Speaker 3: And I hate that I would be in it for her and it's it's specific to not her overall well being or depression, but it's about a nick like it's about a man.
Speaker 2: Like if someone's going.
Speaker 4: Through it and needs to pick me up, that's different than someone that's like constantly trying to figure out what they can do to you know, not get someone's attention, but just like what did I do?
Speaker 2: What did I do wrong?
Speaker 1: And I'm not doing this and blah blah.
Speaker 2: Blah, like waste. She might be with a narcissist too. You ain't never gonna do nothing right, but ease new to me.
Speaker 3: To me, so I am very adamant actually with drawing the boundary with my friends and their partners specifically, because once you've said enough but you've stayed, baby.
Speaker 2: Girl, I don't I don't want to hear about it anymore.
Speaker 3: So like to me, when it comes to the friendships that I have, specifically, our friendships are able to exist depending like beyond whoever you're dating or not.
Speaker 2: But to me, once you've come to me about how this niggative did you wrong? Did you wrong again? Did you wrong again?
Speaker 5: Like I got to the point where I stopped talking to my friends about That's why y'all motherfuckers heard it. My friends wasn't hearing nothing about my ex. Nomo, No, bitch, you don't even win back?
Speaker 2: How many times?
Speaker 3: So I even stopped sharing with my friends because this was a person that I knew all right at this the end of the day, I keep going back.
Speaker 1: Nobody elves to hear that shit.
Speaker 2: But no, and I get that, like, nobody like that. That's the thing, right and we know it.
Speaker 3: But so I'm telling you as a friend, I love you dearly to all my friends. This is this is literally how I communicated to my friends.
Speaker 2: Friend.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'll be like friend, bitch, you know I love you, right, Let's talk about your career the next trip. We going on the size jeans you can now fit into the tiktoks that we fucking come across.
Speaker 2: Share all the means. You want a baby girl, that nigga not not here, brut on my phone about someone we know. Literally, I have to do that. I'm dying that. Let's go on Instagram. Look at this bitch, what a wig awful. I'm fine with that.
Speaker 3: I have removed for so many of my friends, especially when they choose to stay with a guy for eons. So it's where, oh, bit, you're not gonna leave him until you ready you're not gonna waste my my three minutes on that ship.
Speaker 2: Homeboys. Due on the contrary, what.
Speaker 4: My homeboys when they're feeling hurt, they call me about how wacko bitch was. Okay, are almost a little too much and it starts to become a little triggering because I'm like, is.
Speaker 2: A nigga talking about me? Like this? Is a nigga talking about me like this one?
Speaker 1: But also, baby, you were so into her last month.
Speaker 2: Now she's trash.
Speaker 4: Now she's I literally had one of my homeboys and was like, oh my god, this bitch I halla sex work her energy now And I'm like, Okay, I understand she's a bottle girl.
Speaker 2: Wow, However, your first date was a vacation that you took her on. Yeah, what the fuck? Standard do you think?
Speaker 1: You said?
Speaker 2: Right? A trick? I think that there is.
Speaker 3: You can definitely dump on your friends too much about your relationship, but I think as the friend instead of dubbing the calls to where now she doesn't feel hurd or seems