Speaker 1: Told of you for being with us. Happy Monday, if there ever was such a thing. Glad you could be on board another day another I mean, the craziness in this country is so out of control. I mean, I'll just give you a sampling of the news that I read every day that we often don't even have time to get to. You know, Mayor Brandon Johnson restaurants have ties with slavery, so we need reparations. Who's going to want to open a restaurant in Chicago? You have one sitting US Senator. I don't know if you saw this one. You know those overseas trashing America, bad mouthing our president as a tyrant. Donald Donald Trump is trying to end our democracy. He's trying to seize control, most significant threat since the Civil War. Where do these people come from? How do these people?
Speaker 2: You know? What makes them think?
Speaker 3: This is?
Speaker 2: How crazy? This is?
Speaker 1: Uh? By the way, that's Chris Murphy of Connecticut making that stupid remark. We got former Vice President Harris, not exactly the smartest woman in the world, saying about the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nett.
Speaker 2: Yahoo.
Speaker 1: Now remember Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Barack was Saint Obama all said that Iran can't have a nuclear weapon. We all learned that they had, you know, four hundred and sixty kilograms of sixty percent enriched uranium twelve days later. That can be weapons grade uranium. He entered a war pulled into it by Bibi.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't.
Speaker 1: He's just lying and she's not very smart. Let us be clear about that. Entered a war that the American people do not. What would she be doing?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: The Iranians would have a nuclear weapon if she was president. Be a disaster. Linda, did you see the Chinese humanoid robot shattered the world record for a half marathon fifteen minutes twenty six seconds.
Speaker 3: Smary?
Speaker 1: No, it's not scared. Why is that scary? That is called the future, and the future is now. It's not some distant it's not somewhere in the distant future. Why does that scare you.
Speaker 3: I want robots to have their own category. I don't want them racing against humans.
Speaker 2: No, I like it. I like that a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I thought it was funny as how the robot wins. Now, I will tell you this, but the average American. For all of you listening to my voice today, I'm telling you you're going to have an option to have a robot in your home that will mow your lawn, clean your dishes, vacuum your house, take care of mundane chores and you won't ever have to do it again. And it'll probably come with updates that every year the technology will get that much better. Latitia James won't release her tax returns. You want to know why they will make that determination? Her staff, you won't make that determination. It was a big controversy. Nike had to take down an that reads runners welcome, Walkers are tolerated on a Newberry Street put up ahead of the post marathon. I mean, Nike, you why did they have to remove? What's so offensive about that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You're you're offending walkers in marathons. Walkers and marathons are called a waste of time. What you can walk twenty six miles? I wouldn't want to walk twenty six miles. I know many of my friends have run marathons. I have no interest in training to ever run a marathon.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: Did you see in your former Beautiful State at New York City intersection about one hundred cars involved in this video unfolding a queen's neighborhood as mobs light fires on the streets and the cars spinning around. It looks straight out of the Middle East. Unbelievable. I've seen that. I've seen many many times before. Women living under Hamas ruling Gaza described to the Daily Mail how they have been sexually abused by the terror groups fighters and four staff sex and return for.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Do you believe it or not? Marxist Kami, Mom, Donnie? Do you believe in democratic socialism more than I did the day before? This is pretty bad. I wonder why people leaving New York and troves. Eric Holder explains that GOP redistricting is stealing seats. Now you've got this redistricting ballot measure in the Commonwealth of Virginia tomorrow. I hope you people in Virginia are smart. If you're a conservative Republican, understand that even though Trump got forty six percent of the vote and you had a really good governor that could only serve one term, Glenn Youngkin who's now gone, and you have Abigail Spanberger who's concocted this idea that she wants to take away pretty much all representation of any Republican in the Commonwealth of Virginia. And she will design and redistrict seats so that Democrats will get ten seats, Republicans will get one. Wow, talk about one party rule. And then Chucky Schumer made the statement, we played it last week, we'll play again and later. You know his idiot, I'm sorry, James Carvel made it. Democrats win and win the House, both Houses of Congress, and the presidency, Puerto Rico, DC statehood and packed the Supreme Court. He's saying the quiet part out loud, that is that is the future of your radicalized Democratic Party. That that is just a primer of stuff that we don't even have time to get to every day. Let me get to where we are with Iran and where the president is, and there's going to be I guess one more round of negotiations in Islamabad tomorrow, he says, quote. And the media doesn't want to listen to him. And if they would listen to Donald Trump, they know a lot more than they than they currently do. It's it's pathetic that they have such little curiosity in terms of knowing Donald Trump. But the deal we are making with Iran will be far better than JCPOA, commonly referred to as the Iran Nuclear Deal penned by Barack Hussein Obama and Sleepy Joe Biden, one of the worst deals ever made having to do with the security of our country. It was a guaranteed road to a nuclear weapon, which will not cannot happen with the deal that we're working on. They actually gave one point seven billion dollars in cash, by the way, and other currency loaded into these cargo planes and flown to Iran for Ranian leadership to spend any way they saw fit. They emptied out the cash from banks in d C, Virginia, Maryland. Those bankers said they'd never seen anything like it before. In addition, hundreds of billions of dollars was paid to Iran. If I did not terminate that deal, nuclear weapons would have been used on Israel and all over the Middle East, including our cherished US military bases. The fake news the lightweight Washington Post journalist David Ignatius loves to talk about JCPOA, knowing that it was dangerous, in a complete embarrassment to our country. That was the lowest of the low I really was, please.
Speaker 2: Be nice to us.
Speaker 1: We'll drop cash and other currencies and give you billions of dollars if you just give us your word you won't build a nuclear weapon for ten years, but it won't include anywhere, any place, anytime American inspectors anyway. So the President goes on. If a deal happens under Trump, it will guarantee peace, security and safety not only for Israel the Middle East, but for Europe, America and everywhere else. It will be a safer world. Yeah, of course, I'm not surprised that there is. You know that you have emerged an emerging internal battle for power to fill the vacuum now that the supreme leader's dead. That the President goes on, it will be something that the entire world will be proud of instead of the years of embarrassment humiliation that we have been forced to suffer due to incompetent, cowardly leadership. And that's the message from Trump, He said. The Democrats are doing everything possible to hurt the very strong position we are in with respect to Iran, despite World War One lasting four years, three months, fourteen days, World War II lasting six years and one day, the Korean War lasting three years, one month, two days, Vietnam lasting nineteen years, five months, twenty nine days, Iraq lasting eight years, eight months, twenty eight days. He could have added Afghanistan here. They like to say that I promised six weeks to defeat Iran, and actually from a military standpoint, it was far faster than that. But I'm not going to let them rush the United States into making a deal that is not as good as it could have been. I read the fake news saying that I am under pressure to make a deal. This is not true. I am under no pressure whatsoever or low. It will all happen relatively quickly. Time is not my adversary. The only thing that matters is that we finally, after forty seven years, straighten out the mess that other presidents let happen because they didn't have the courage or foresight to do what had to be done with spec to Iran. We're in it and it will be done right, and we won't let weak empathetic democrats, traders all who for years have been talking about the dangers of Iran and that and that's something has to be done. But now, and since I'm the one doing it, you know they're belittling the accomplishments of our military and the Trump administration. This is being perfectly executed on the scale of Venezuela, just a bigger, more complex operation. The result will be the same. In my first term, I built the greatest military our country has ever seen, including adding space force. In my second term, I am properly and judiciously using our military to solve problems left to us by others of far less understanding and competence. Now this is you know, none of this is easy. I don't know why people think that. You know, Oh, we just look at these rockets, you know, destroying military targets. Oh this is easy. No, it's easy. None of it's easy. It's all hard, it's all complicated, and it's all with the right mindset. I have zero patients to try to convince stupid people that Iran was not on the verge of nuclear weapons. And then he dealt with the elephant in the room. Iran decided to fire bullets yesterday in the Strait of Hormuz, a total violation of our ceasefire agreement. Many were aimed at a French ship and a freighter from the UK. That wasn't nice.
Speaker 2: Was it.
Speaker 1: Our representatives are going to Islamabad in Pakistan. They will be there tomorrow evening for negotiations. Iran recently announced that they were closing the strait, which is strange because our blockade had already closed it. They're helping us without knowing that they're the ones that lose with the closed passage. They're losing five hundred million dollars a day, the US loses nothing. In fact, many ships are headed right now to the US Texas, Louisiana, Alaska to load up complements of the Ranian Revolutionary Guard Corps. Always wanting to be the tough guy or offering a very fair, reasonable deal, and I hope they take it, because if they don't, the US is going to knock out every single power plant, every single bridge in Iran.
Speaker 2: No more missed the nice guy.
Speaker 1: They'll come down fast, they'll come down easy if they don't make the deal. And it will be my honor to do what has to be done, which should have been done to Iran by other presidents for the last forty seven years. It's time for the Iran killing machine to end now. We either you agree with that or you don't. It's not an issue that you can actually dispute or debate debate with somebody. People make up their mind. There's no point now. One other issue the president dealt with, and this has been one of the big lies told by the legacy media mob and told by liberals in general, radical leftists, and told by these isolationist groups. I think they many of which, by the way, it's so interesting, many actually got an audience with the President and tried to appeal to the President both before Midnight Hammer before Epic Fury. I think many of them are just angry that the President didn't agree with him, so they make these proclamations that he's listening to Israel, he's listening to Fox News, he's listening to bb NENTA and Yahoo, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity. No, the President, if you knew him, he makes up his own mind. And I didn't go to the White House and sit down in front of him and could try to convince him of anything. Israel has never talked me into a war with Iran. The results of October seventh added to my lifelong opinion that Iran can never have a nuclear weapon. And he said, I watch and read the fake news pundits and polls in total disbelief. Ninety percent say they are lies and made up stories. The polls are rigged. Once is the twenty twenty presidential election was rigged, just like the results in Venezuela, which the media doesn't like talking about. The results in Iran will be amazing, and of Iran's new leaders, regime change or smart Iran can have a great prosperous future. You know, I keep saying, and I have been saying for how many days, Linda, that they're going to either do it the hard way or the easy way. And there's one other thing that this president pointed out, especially in light of NATO nations, Western European nations that have neglected homeland security, national security, their own national security, national defense. We pay two thirds the cost of NATO. They have destroyed their economies with radical alarmist of climate alarmism and socialism. They have an unfettered illegal immigration without assimilation, resulting in no go zone sharia courts throughout Europe. It's insane. And the President made this operation. Whether people like Israel or not, they have proven to be a great ally of the United States of America. They are courageous, they are bold, they are loyal, they are smart. Unlike others, they have shown their true colors in a moment of conflict and stress. Israel fights hard and they.
Speaker 2: Know how to win.
Speaker 1: And by the way, the President's right, Europe is pathetic and weak and in decline, and I don't even know if they can recover At this point, I'd say the odds are actually low, which is pretty interesting. So that's basically where we are. This is not going to be a forever war. Might be a little more challenging, difficult, There's going to be a conclusion and at the end of the day, whether it's the guys with guns or the guys in suits that ultimately have the decision making capability in Iran, this is going to come to an end and America will win and we'll get what we want and Iran will never have a chance to have a nuclear weapon for our kids and grandkids. And if that is not something worthwhile to you, I can never convince you. And I'm not going to waste my breath. Let's play the Iranian ship that was see Saturday by US marines. Apparently prior to this, the onset of this conflict had been making regular oil deliveries to China. Now China's losing about half the oil the they would normally import. They're getting hurt here. And that's what was so interesting is last week when the President turned around that Chinese ship and said now that tanker and said no, you're going back to port, and they did, and that the President got on the phone with President She. Now he's supposed to meet with him in May. I don't know if this conflict is ongoing, if that'll be postponed again, but anyway, the Iranian cargo ship seized by US forces in the Gulf of Omam this weekend as part of a fleet that often sails straight to China, one of Tehran's most important backers. And every time the President got on the phone also with President She last week and said, no, re arming the Iranians is a really bad idea, and we'll really put us straight in our relationship, and President She back down. We have a tape the US destroyer that took out Iranian ships and the Iranian ships engine room on Saturday before it was boarded by US marines. Here is the message that they were given just moments before we took out their engine room.
Speaker 4: Motor motor vessel. Vacate your engine room. Vacate your engine room. We're prepared to subject you to disabling fire.
Speaker 1: All right, vacate you're the engine room, Linda, What would you do? I don't think that was a lot of time after they said vacate the engine room to actually vacate the engine room, do you Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was pretty fast, not a lot of leewing.
Speaker 1: Vacate the engine room, boom, which is pretty amazing. And the you know, we blew a hole in this Iranian ship that tried to run the blockade. Iran is losing anywhere between four hundred and thirty five and five hundred milli million dollars a day, as experts warn their economy is on life support. Look, ultimately, you know, I want to have I want to be realistic. I don't know how you're able to reason with people that have bought into and have been indoctrinated into radical Islamic extremism, because that's what the last forty seven years in Iran has been. Now, do I think it is the natural state of man, regardless of where you live. If you believe that all men, women and children were created by God, and then of course there's life's choices and a propensity for good and evil and one's life. Do I believe that it is the natural state of mankind to desire to be free? I do?
Speaker 2: Do.
Speaker 1: I think those Iranians, to some forty plus thousand that were mowed down, were out there fighting for their liberty and their freedom, knowing the great price they may pay by doing so. Do it showed enormous courage. That's not the president's stated goal. Regime change has never been a stated goal. But now that I mean, what has emerged here is it seems in the vacuum of leadership created by the first three tiers of Iranian leaders now gone.
Speaker 3: Is you.
Speaker 1: Have those forces with guns, as Lindsey Graham accurately described him, and then you have the guys in suits. The guys in suits wanted to make a deal with the president. The guys with the guns are the ones that disrupted the ceasefire, and that would be the Uranium Revolutionary Guard Corps. So they reversed force on reopening the strait, and we're blowing their ships out of the water. And how this ultimately turns out, I don't know. But the President I just read his truth posts. The president doesn't really care and as much as he's gonna win one way or the other. And this is why I keep saying, and I have been saying for a number of days now, and I'm not going to be proven wrong on this, that they're gonna either do it the easy way or they're going to do it the hard way. And it seems like you have you have, you know, competing leadership emerging to fill the vacuum in Iran, and one understands the handwriting is on the wall, and the other, you know, wants to fight to the death and get their seventy two virgins in paradise. That's what it seems like to me, if I had to read the tea leaves, certainly seems that seems that way. And that's why Iran announced its own blockade, and their blockade is not working. The only one that's being blockaded are Iranians and their ability to sell their oil on moral markets. And the net result of that is actually a net plus for the US. Doesn't help the world. I mean, we want the free flow of oil at market prices. That's in everybody's best interest. It's in America's frankly unique interest if the strait was closed and they'd have to come to America for all of their energy needs needs as we are a net exporter. But that's not in everyone's best interest. I don't think that's what the President wants either. He's not stated as much. So you've got this little Hormuz whiplash that has gone back and forth. However, it is going to come to an end. The President does not have endless patients, and he will make the decision, probably very quickly. I would imagine that this meeting and what happens immediately thereafter and how the Iranians react is going to be the determining factor. And I would say this that if the Iranians underestimate Donald Trump, they do so at their own peril.
Speaker 2: They would be pretty stupid.
Speaker 1: But they've done that three times before, although it was a different set of leaders. Three times. The President has given them headlines. Fifty days before Israel started wiping out their ballistic missiles, their air defense systems, and every other system in between. Then led up to paving the way for Operation Midnight Hammer, of which they were given a warning again to make a nuclear deal, and again they steadfastly refused anyway, fourteen bunker buster bombs later, and twelve days later they wanted peace because they had been defeated. Okay, now we've got residual. If the president's stated goal of preventing them from becoming a nuclear power, if that remains the President's goal, then really we have two things to accomplish. Secure the remaining sixty percent enriched uranium again what he affectionately calls dust. And that could be done a couple of different ways. One we get it, two they hand it over, or three we entomb it and keep eyes on it at all times so that nobody could ever get their hands on it. But that could open the door for a return to the region at some point, as you know, they begin to rebuild, and they'd have the ability now to sell oil, so that would give them money, et cetera, et cetera. But the president is if they doubt, for us second, that Donald Trump is is not serious, if they don't believe he's serious about blowing up Iranian infrastructure, if a deal is not made, they don't know Donald Trump. And I'm telling you right now there's no ambiguity here. The President will take out their infrastructure. It may happen this week, it is not. This is is not a forever timeline. This is not a timeline is going to constantly be extended. The President is even telegraphing as much as saying it no more missed a nice guy. Well, they should interpret that. If you remember, before Epic Fury began, there were reports that the Supreme Leader and his pop aides had planes are ready to go on tarmacs at airports all around where wherever it is that they were around Tehran, and that they were preparing to leave the country and seek asylum in Russia. I'm sure with them, and I suggested at the time, on those planes they'd be pillaging the country and they'd be taking out millions and billions of dollars with them. And my advice to them many times on radio and TV was I humbly suggest you leave now while you can, because this window is going to close very quickly. And it turns out the opening salvo of Operation Epic Fury, all of those people were killed, they were all wiped out. So I will send another message. And it's interesting how Iran does follow my TV show and this radio show, and we know this for a fact, and it's been confirmed to us, you know, because we have guests on like General Keene and Mark Levinn and Lindsey Graham and people that they know have been very hawkish about just defeating them winning this thing outright, and I think the President. The only reason that the President, and I'm surmising here has not done so is to give them time to wake up to what the reality of their current situation is. In other words, the President does care deep down about the ninety million plus Iranians that will be impacted by the absolute obliteration of all their infrastructure and their immediate future of having an economy. You're already they are facing one hundred percent inflation rates, the value of their currency is zero, reports that half their working population is not getting a paycheck, and they don't have jobs to go to. So what the President is trying to do is thread this needle. Probably the safer, the more sure path to a lasting piece would be to wipe them out.
Speaker 2: That would be the.
Speaker 1: More sure path, But the President is trying to factor in the human toll to that decision, and it would be a much much easier operation if the President would just wipe out carg island, wipe out their ability, their infrastructure, their bridges, their power plants, darkened the whole country and good luck ever, you know, reconstituting any military, so to speak, that we would think of as a working military, it's not going to happen. On the other hand, the President says, Iran is not going to allow He's not going to allow them to blackmail US and the world. In terms of what's going to happen in this situation, they don't have the cards to do so. Can they have little little symbolic victories like, oh, we broke the peace agreement and now we're going back to the table. Oh we got the president to move back to the table. I would not take his his his desire ultimately for a peaceful outcome to be Barack Hussein, Obama, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Hillary and Bill Clinton kind of weakness, because it's not. They will there will be a deadline. That deadline could be as early as this Wednesday. Of these talks don't go well, but the strategy is working. You know, we've been bleeding the Iranians dry. There's no other way to put it. We are on the verge of a great military success. And when I hear the arguments in favor of just outright winning this thing militarily, it is safer for our own military, safer for the region, but more catastrophic to a lot of innocent people that will be impacted by it. And the president's first choice is not to do that for the sake of the people in Iran.
Speaker 2: And is he ever going to get credit for that? No, he will not.
Speaker 1: Linda, you disagree with anything that I'm saying, it would the easier answer would be to just obliterate them.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't be hard to do. I can see you're very conversion on this.
Speaker 3: No, I just you know, I think your points are so well made. But I also think the issue is, and I've been saying this to a lot of my friends, people won't actually understand what's going on there. It's not like we're going in everybody's like, Oh, it's for the oil, it's for the money. There's a back end game. And listen, I'm not the obi wan Kenobi of what's happening in Iran, but there's a lot of people that are suffering under this disgusting rule for forty seven years. There's a lot of people that are afraid of a nuclear weapon. There's a lot of people that are afraid of Uranian enrichment, and what's happening with ballistic missiles. There are a lot of things that are going on beyond just we want dominance and world power. If not us, then who is going to save these people?
Speaker 1: Well, the problem is if the easier solution and the safer solution and the longer term solution, if you want them to stop momenting terror in the region, funding their proxies and and moving forward with their crazy radicalism, the easier choice would be to obliterate them, meaning their infrastructure, not the people. By the way, why do we have a forty four year old Iranian woman in Los Angeles that had to be arrested by the FBI for being an arms dealer for Iran's theocratic regime? Just like why is Solomony's niece and great niece living in America and dressing in a way that would get them stone to death in.
Speaker 2: Iran. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And we got more Hesbola humans shield strategies that we'll share with you as well. By the way, fake news reports that our military is not being fed. Well, no they released images, and I've made contact with people. No, by the way, I want to give credit to the Pope people were angry with last week, even though I said a lot of good things about how Catholicism impacted my life. I just don't agree that God does not believe in it never supports conflict. Well, that to me contradicts the Bible, and I believe the God of the Old Testament New Testament is the same God. But he did say remarks about world the world being ravaged by a handful of tyrants, were not aimed at Donald Trump. I'd rather not have this fight. I'd rather bring people to Jesus. We discussed it last week. As far as I'm concerned, it's over eight hundred and nine. Do I get to declare it over? I hope.
Speaker 2: So it ain't over for me.
Speaker 1: Oh good grief. I gotta cut you off. I gotta cut that mic off.