Speaker 1: Elvis Durand's phone tapped. All right, Scary, what's it all about?
Speaker 2: So a few weeks ago, Haley had wanted to play a phone tap on her mom and got in touch with us. She was finishing up her finals and had wanted to phone tap her mom about you know, saying that you know, she's less than a role model student.
Speaker 1: She hasn't really quite been there all semester.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to call her mom, pretending to have dialed her by mistake, and listen to what happens.
Speaker 1: See what happened to Scary's phone too? Hello? Can I speak to Haley?
Speaker 3: Haley's not here? Actually, can I take a message? Though?
Speaker 1: Just can tell her that I got the uh I got her delivery for her?
Speaker 4: So I'm sorry, Why are you whispering? I can't.
Speaker 3: I can barely even hear you, my dogs? But what guess quiet?
Speaker 1: I got the delivery. Twenty dollars a pill? Okay, twenty dollars a pill?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Media, I should be dealing with her on this.
Speaker 3: No, twenty dollars a pill? What the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 4: What pill?
Speaker 1: She ordered some adderrole so she could cramp for her finals.
Speaker 4: So I am not following you.
Speaker 3: You've got what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Apparently she got troubles staying awake and she's got to learn a lot and a little bit of time here, so this is going to boost.
Speaker 1: Up her grade.
Speaker 3: All it's like part of the old.
Speaker 1: Family, you know, Thailand all propofol Adderall.
Speaker 3: Then, Oh, I've got an old family too, and it's called I'm all gonna beat your ast. You ever heard of that family?
Speaker 1: This is your official study buddy, keeps you up at night, makes.
Speaker 3: You study my sister a study buddy. You want to see that? Why don't you come over and drop it off and I'll put it through your face? Do you want to do that? Yet? We didn't go to school.
Speaker 1: What am I supposed to do with this order?
Speaker 3: Why don't you do that? You're bad that it came in to tell your slap?
Speaker 1: This is college crack. You want you do her to have high grades?
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 5: It's like drinking seven doctor peppers, except it's just in one. Kelly, Yes, she's ready to roll.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh my god, she's cleaning right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't answer it, and I'm gonna dial her back. Real quick and just say you missed the call or something.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, hold on.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, I just missed.
Speaker 4: Your call right now. I'm at school.
Speaker 3: What do you what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Where am I?
Speaker 4: Somebody just called me telling me that you're looking for pills because you're very stressed out because you haven't slept and you've got finals that I was twenty dollars a piece.
Speaker 3: You want to call daddy right now? I will call daddy. What do you think Daddy's gonna You gonna call daddy. You're gonna come clean right now. But it counts to three and you're gonna come clean.
Speaker 4: Do you understand me?
Speaker 3: Okay, gotta call you.
Speaker 4: Presting on me to get a grades?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Cry out loud? He a frank Hally, come on, get in tie. We'll get right now, Get in tide.
Speaker 1: Come up.
Speaker 3: You want to get some sleep, Ally, then you better go to sleep. Barley chicking all night with your girlfriends the great town in a campus, have my door?
Speaker 1: Hold on, Hey, I got your Admirle.
Speaker 2: I think I dialed the wrong number earlier and I spoke to somebody that are you kidding that?
Speaker 4: Oh? I gotta go.
Speaker 3: I can't got you right now, I have to call you back.
Speaker 2: Okay, talk to me.
Speaker 4: Well, that's where you go.
Speaker 3: Hello, you get through her room right now, I'm sending the police.
Speaker 1: She's got a past class. She feels the need, she feels the need for speed.
Speaker 3: The right should listen to me.
Speaker 1: Star. If you need prozac, I got some of that for you, because you need to calm down. Okay, I'll get out of a room. Okay, but first, I just got to let you know that you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 3: We're talking about this this scary Jones.
Speaker 1: Melse Terran in the Morning Show. Mom, it's a joke, radio prank. She's not on drugs.
Speaker 3: I wasn't even past you. Will you play the high school Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 4: The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show