Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information Overload. Right News round Up, Information Overload. I were toll free on numbers eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Before we talked to our friend Miranda Devine about the bidens, about the sabotage on the way out the door erased meuse and Paul having showing the most voters think that Joe Biden will go down as one of the worst presidents in American history. And you know, I noticed he didn't show up in North Carolina after Hurricane Helene. I noticed he didn't show up. And he's Palestine in Ohio after that train wreck. But he's out there with his buddy, his biggest champion, Gavin Newsom, with these California wildfires going on. I'm not saying it's inappropriate for him to be there, but it would have been appropriate for him to pay attention to the people that have been freezing to death, living intense But he knows a thing or two about wildfires and bad forestry because unfortunately Australia practices this, you know, the same and as the same insanity, this unwillingness to have controlled burns. This unwillingness to clear out a lot of the the materials that are likely to cause these wildfires and to cause them to become bigger than they are. We're watching the disaster unfolding in California, you know, the Pacific Palisades on down and up and around, and a lot of people losing their homes. It's heartbreaking to watch. Miranda Divine, author of The Big Guy, How a President and his son sold out America is back. Miranda, you know a thing or two about forest fires and the lack of the science of forestry. It is a science. There is a way to prevent forest fires, you know, to quote Smokey the.
Speaker 2: Bear, absolutely, and California has made the decision not to do the work the management of its forests that it should have done to reduce the severity of these routine, regular wild fires. They are going to happen, that is nature. But the only reason that it's turned into this absolutely deadly conflagration is because, just as Donald Trump told Gavin Newsom back in twenty eighteen, there is too much dry kindling in the forest. They have not done the proper hazard management. You do regular you know, low energy fires to make sure that you fin it out and so that there is no fuel for these fires when they inevitably break out. And instead what California has done, which Australia did the same thing. It's this green ideology driving it. They put all their eggs in the fire suppression basket. And we have seen over the last twenty four hours, no matter how good and brave your firefighters are, no matter how good your equipment, you cannot put out the fires once they get into this insane temperature.
Speaker 1: Well, they have a problem, and that what we've discovered is that their LA firefighters are at their wits end because of all the broken fire hydrants that are that have no water in them and haven't been working for some time. There's also the issue of the mayor of La slashing the firefighter's budget by seventeen million dollars only months before the city went up in flames. Add to that that the mayor isn't even in town. The mayor is in Ghana and has made no effort to get back to Los Angeles. Then you had DEI, which Adam Carolla effectively testified to Congress about. But you know, all of this combined together, the you know, why not embrace controlled burns. Why not embrace the science of forestry. You know, why not remove the brush that, as you rightly point out, as the kindling for these fires that allows it to burn the way it does. You know, you can also clear out, you know, certain areas and create barriers so that when even Santa Anna wins, which can go as high as eighty plus miles per hour, you know, are pushing the fire in directions all over the place where you literally have you know, an area where you can stop a fire, fire, fire fire from spreading. And yet all of this is rejected because of you know, endangered species, environmental radicalism exactly.
Speaker 2: And their excuse is they say, oh, it's not our fauld it's not management, it's climate change. That's always their excuse. And so they double down, and you know, this was easily preventable, and that every single person who has lost property should be suing the state of California. Donald Trump in twenty eighteen and his Interior secretary at the time, Ryan Zinc, pointed out that the green mentality had caused California's conflagrations. Then back in twenty eighteen, when it was also a desire and Donald Trump said there's no reason for these deadly and costly forest fires in California except that forest management is so poor. What happens, Ryan Zinc gets thrown out on some bogus corruption scandal and then because he'd was Green Enemy number one of course, and Gavin Newsom and co. Just completely ignored Donald Trump. You add to that what you just mentioned about the incompetence of local government, Karen Bass being a perfect example. Unbelievable that she's off holidaying in Garner at taxpayer expense instead of being back with the people of La and you know, to also apologize and make amends for her terrible water management as well as you mentioned those fire hudrants cracked and broken. How on earth they expect firefighters who are under siege from this local government from the Democrats treated like like I mean, you see it in New York with the DEI nonsense with the fire department. DEI is like a toxic poison that has gone through every single institution and it is rendering them incompetent. You're seeing that in La with the firefighting. I'm not saying they're actual firefighters, but their numbers have been depleted. Thanks to DEI. Their competence has been depleted, and then they're not able to access water. You compound that with this green ideology, with all the forests being left untouched because of you know, whatever species. How do you think the endangered species are going right now? As this deadly wildfire burns through, they can't run away from it. It's just too hot. So they are extinguished like the houses of those poor people.
Speaker 1: You reference Donald Trump twice in twenty eighteen out in California, warning that for that fires can be prevented. And here's what he said back in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Cleaned out and protected. You've got to take care of the floors, you know, the floors of the forest very important. You look at other countries where they do it differently, and it's a whole different story. I was with the president of Finland and he said, we have much different We're a forest nation. He called it a forest nation. And they spent a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things and they don't have any problem. And what it is, it's a very small problem. So I know everybody's looking at that to that end, and it's going to.
Speaker 2: Work out well.
Speaker 1: President Trump was right, is right, it's still right today and beyond the broken fire hydrants and the mayor missing in action, you'll love this. We did a little did a little research and while she's out, you know, cutting the budget of the fire department, and you know, she somehow managed to find hundreds of millions of dollars for quote green energy conversion at the Port of Los Angeles. The headline Port of Los Angeles awarded four hundred and twelve million dollars in a grand from the US EPA for zero emissions transformation and anyway, they give a big thank you, et cetera, et cetera. The port, the private sector partners will match the EPA grant. So the total amount of money they spent on turning the Port of Los Angeles green was six hundred and forty four million dollars in. Meanwhile, in Los Angeles, they don't have fire hydrants that work, they don't have a mayor that's in town. They do zero science of forestry, They don't clear out any of the kindling, any of the brush. They do do no controlled burns. And what we're supposed to be and cut the firefighter's budget and we're supposed to be surprised that this happens. I don't think so. I think this is very predictable. Sadly, am I wrong, Miranda.
Speaker 2: No, It's utterly predictable and very sad that they don't learn the lesson. This has a lesson that period every five or six years, as the brush grows up, California is going to get another wildfire. And you know, as bad as it gets, it had a you know, they have all sorts of excuses. It doesn't matter how dry you winter is. If you have gotten rid of the kindling, you're not going to have these problems. And the great irony is all the greenies that have created this problem. We are now the greenhouse gases that are being spewed into the atmosphere from these wildfires are way more than any of the greenhouse gases that might be spent at the Port of Los Angeles. That they're going to spend half a billion dollars trying to get to zero missions, good luck with that.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. It's really sad, and I guess this is going to continue because it looks like, you know, post Gavenussom, it looks like the leading contender is going to be Kamala Harris. Do you think she has any desire to adopt any common sense measures that would prevent these forest fires?
Speaker 4: Sean No.
Speaker 2: And that's the tragedy is that you know, there is no common sense in today's Democrats because they are just so bound up with ideology. There's the odd person like John Fedterman who still has common sense, but really that's Donald Trump is all about common sense, and that's why he's able to come to solutions to problems that seem intractable when they're all bound up with this crazy thinking that you get from the left, which is everything but the truth. The truth is pretty simple, and yet they make it complicated by talking about climate change and greenhouse gas blah blah, as if that makes any difference to the fact that nature is going to burn and it's going to burn whatever is in its path. So if you leave dry kindling in its path, of course it's going to burn really hot and it will burn the houses in its way. And if you don't have the water from your broken fire hydrants to put it out, well it's just going to keep on burning. So it's so obvious, it's so common sense. You I all your listeners know it. Donald Trump knows it. But for some reason, these Democrats in power seem to have polluted their brain so that they can no longer think clearly. They're so clouded by bizarre ideologies that are all about gaining more power for themselves, and that they have been very competent at And you can see with California, like New York, there are one party states and one party cities. And unfortunately, you look at LA and you look at New York and Chicago and all these Democrats cities and how they are just falling apart. Crime is rampant, and yet we're told every day, oh, there's no problem. We're told by New York Governor Kathy Hochel that the subways are safe on the very day that a woman gets burned alive. In a couple of days before, another man gets shoved in front of a subway car.
Speaker 1: So there, look at this guy that had been arrested eighty seven times stabbing two people. I mean, look, there is no law in order in New York City anymore. It's non existent. The non these no bare laws or insanity. They apply to everybody pretty much, but Donald Trump, who they're still trying to go after and still want a sentence on Friday, which is insanity.
Speaker 2: Also, yes, but they will tell you, these Democrats that it's the safest big city in the country, that in la They will tell you that everything's working fine, and that it's climate change that is the problem of the wildfire. They pretend that the homeless problem is somehow the problem of I don't know, an old Republican administration that didn't give enough money. Doesn't matter how much money you put at homelessness. You have people who are mentally ill and addicted to drugs, and they need some sort of management. They can't be left down on the streets to become victims and to become victimizers. And this is again a problem of no common sense in the management of our cities and our states. And that is purely and simply a product of the Democratic Party and the left. I don't know why they think that it is in their best interests to continue like this, but obviously they've managed to keep power for many decades, so maybe they just don't care.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're losing it. Will Joe Biden go down on history as one of the worst presidents ever? One Number two? Will Joe Biden and Hunter Ever and this family ever be held accountable for selling access and be brought to trial on charges.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm very glad that people are finally seeing the true colors of Joe Biden now that he's out of office and only has another three weeks left. He's really showing who he is, and that he's a nasty, vituperative man, boastful and is.
Speaker 1: Pardoning, vindictive, angry, bitter. Yeah, I only have a few seconds. Will he be held accountable?
Speaker 2: I doubt it. I mean he's eighty two years old. Robert Hurd, the Special Counsel, said that no jury would convict him because of his poor memory. Hunter Biden, I think probably won't be either. I mean, his father's pardoned him fourteen years back, and I know that he will definitely be pardoning his rather Jim Biden before January twenty Yeah.
Speaker 1: No doubt. And then watch for Liz Cheney, and watch for Anthony Fauci, and watch for Benny Thompson. It's all coming anyway, Miranda. I wish we had more time. We appreciate you being with us. Our prayers do go out to the people of California, all right. Twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, if you listen to this program, you know that I love to cook. I've loved it ever since I was a cook in a restaurant when I was only thirteen years old.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I was doing real food, I mean seafood, fra diablo and shrim scambi and bett and chini alfredo and stuff, lobsters and steaks and burgers, and it was a great, great kind of published type of menu. But it taught me not only how to cook, but it gave me a passion for cooking. And my passion has not waned at all. If anything, it's gotten crazy. I like to cook every meal myself and chef iq sense. I mean, it's just incredible technology and it's so simple. I wish I thought of it myself. I wish I wish I own part of this company.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 1: It means you can get whatever you're cooking right every single time. If you're cooking steaks, if you're cooking pork chops or pork ribs, if you're cooking fish, if you're cooking. It doesn't really matter fish. Everything will come out to your preferred outcome. It's a completely wireless cooking thermometer. It eliminates all undercooking, all overcooking, no matter how you cook it. It can withstand the extreme heat, even in your deep fryer, whether you're grilling, whether you're roasting, whether you're broiling, whether you're baking. Chef iq Sense guarantees that whatever you're cooking is going to be perfect every single solitary time. You just put a wireless probe into your food. You choose your desired level of done. This on the chef iq app. It'll tell you when to turn your food, it'll tell you when your food is done, and it'll stop any confusion, eliminate any risk, and you will serve the perfect meal with confidence every single time. Now, chef iq Sense works out of the box with your favorite appliances. You can find it at chefiq dot com. Today. You're going to love this technology. I love it. I use it for every meal chefiq dot com. Today, we have Adam Carolla on Hannity tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Very interesting video is emerged of him that has gone pretty mainstream. He and I never knew this about him. I find him a very interesting guy, smart guy, funny guy. He's iconoclastic, he's irreverent. He's not politically correct, he's not woke anyway. He once applied to be a firefighter in LA and he gave testimony before Congress. I believe that he had to wait seven years to get a callback for an exam because of the issue of DEI, and this is what he said.
Speaker 4: I graduated North hollywod High with a one point seven GPA. I could not find a job. I walked to a fire station in North Hollywood. I was nineteen. I was living in the garage of my family home. My mom was on welfare and food stamps. And I said, can I get a job as a fireman? And they said no, because you're not black, Hispanic or a woman. We'll see in about seven years. And I went to a construction site in Dug Ditches and picked up garbage for the next seven years. I got a letter in the mail sent to my father's house saying, your time has come to do the written exam for the LA Fire Department. I took it and I was standing in line and I had a young woman of color standing behind me line and I said, just out of curiosity, when did you sign up to become a fire man? Because I did it or a person seven years ago. And she said Wednesday, that is an example of my white privilege.
Speaker 1: Now, there's a lot of issues that have come into play here. That's one of them. But then we have firefighters running out of water. We have the LA Mayor is in Ghana and has not flown back to Los Angeles. The LA Mayor had cut funding for the LA Fire Department only months before this latest burn. There is no science of forestry for the most part, that is used out in California, in large part because of their adherence to environmental radicalism. California firefighters are running out of water. They're having problems because a lot of these these hydrants are bone dry. And how that happened, there's no explanation for it. The water supply is just not there. They hadn't made plans for this. There is no water in the fire hydrants. They don't work. And a lot of this was predicted even and I played it earlier in the program. I won't play it now by by Donald Trump. The science of forestry is real. You can prevent forest fires if you if you take the time and put the money in the effort and the resources towards it. You have nearly three hundred thousand California Power customers left in the dark as of yesterday morning, a lot more as of today. And anyway, during the press conference, you have their chief engineer, you know, spoke to confirming demand for water is hampered by the ability to refill the tanks on the hillsides. But that's this is all, you know, an excuse. You know, why aren't they practicing safe forestry out in California? And it makes no sense. Why aren't they having controlled burns? Why is that? Effective smoke and burn management requires appropriate planning And it's something that with the weather out in California and the amount of droughts they have out in California, should be basic and should be fundamental. Daniel Cameron, who's going to be joining us in a second as the former Kentucky Attorney General now CEO of the seventeen ninety two Exchange. Anyway, he talks about the DEI aspect of this. This is exactly what Adam Carolla is talking about. And he says, you know, programs like DEI are on death watch. Listen, the big question is with Trump coming in as Deidad forever, is this just a time out?
Speaker 6: Well, Jackie David, thank you guys for having me on. ESG and DEI are on deathwatch. As we know, President Trump is certainly going to make sure that his administration gets out of the quota business and gets focused on making sure that our corporations are about productivity.
Speaker 1: A lot of big companies from McDonald's and let's see and Ford Motor Company. I mean, many of them have suspended their participation in these programs because of the backlash that has occurred as a result of it. But anyway, Daniel Cameron joins us. Now, how do you explain what Adam Carolla testified to there that he waited seven years and that he goes in and he meets somebody and asked them, well when did you apply. I applied seven years ago, and they said, well, I applied last Wednesday. How do you explain that?
Speaker 5: Well, Sean first, thanks for having me on to talk to you and your listeners. Look, this is the quintessential problem that we have with DII programs. They essentially have run amok, such that instead of getting quality people in as soon as you can, based on merit and based on passion and desire and willingness to do the job, you've got quotas in place, and those simply do not. They do a disservice to not only a small communities that need good firefighters, need good first responders to help in these particular instances with what's happening out in California, and if you see other challenges that exist across our country, but it also demonstrates the fact that the far left has entrenched themselves in too many areas of our lives. They've entrenched themselves in our corporate community, They've entrenched theirselves in our agencies and in the federal government. But again with a new administration in the form of President Donald J. Trump, I think we're going to see a lot of this go away. We're going to see a reduction in this idea of quotas. And to your point, I mean, we've seen a lot of iconic brands, whether it's Walmart, whether it's McDonald's, whether it's Ford, whether it's Lows, that have made a decision that they're going to move back to sanity and focus on those key words that I referenced earlier, merit, excellence and intelligence. That's how we need to run our businesses. That's how we need to run the federal government. That's why President Trump is bringing in Elon Musk and they Ronaswami, because they both know that to get to a better outcome and more efficiency and proficiency within government, you got to focus on merit, excellence and intelligence. I'm excited to see it. It's unfortunate that Adam wasn't able to get that job, but you know, obviously I think he's done okay for himself.
Speaker 1: There's been a lot of backlash to these companies. Is that what is that? What is causing this? Or do you believe that these companies finally maybe feel less pressure from the government.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, I think it's a few things. First, I think there was a Supreme Court case. Even McDonald's mentioned that in their statement winding down their DEI policies. There's a case in the Supreme Court who's called Students for Fair Admissions in which the Supreme Court essentially struck down quotas in the public education university context. And a lot of people myself included in argued that that same rationale can be used when it comes to our corporations, meaning that corporations could find themselves in the legal cross hairs, if you will, related to these DEI programs, and they want to avoid legal exposure. And so there's that component. The other component that is really important. One of the things that we focus on in seventeen ninety two Exchange is in forming consumers to make good choices and decisions. And of course if consumers, and I dare say the majority of your listeners and the majority of folks across this country want companies not to preach to them about a partisan agenda. What they want from companies is a good product. Sean. You know, from the mid nineties when Michael Jordan was asked, you.
Speaker 7: Know, why doesn't he speak out on political issues, he said something to a kin to this, he said, well, Republicans buy shoes too. That's where we need to get back to in terms of our corporate community, that they need to focus on building the best products, providing the best service when it comes to customer engagement. And that's where I hope we will get and I do think with a new president again with Donald Trump coming in who has always already expressed skepticism related to diversity, equity and inclusion quota programs, having already expressed skepticism to that. I think a lot of companies, and in conjunction with the legal exposure, want to get in front of it, want to make a good business decision, a good sound business decision, to restore their companies and corporate community back to common sense. And again I'm excited to see all these companies that made these decisions.
Speaker 1: Well, we appreciate what you're doing. Keep us up to speed on all of it. Thank you so much, and we hope to have you back. Daniel Cameron, thank you so much. Eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program. Patrick, Utah Next Sean Hannity Show. Hi, Hey Patrick, how are you.
Speaker 8: I'm great, Sean, Linda, thanks for having me on. I'm here to raise you know, some talk about a critical issue I'm sure you're aware of, is the cybersecurity of our national infrastructure and some of the quantum threats coming off of that. I just want to let you know here in Utah, myself and just a couple of the people one we call the barber and the other is the architect. We've come up with a solution that can stop all quantum hacks. It can stop every hack everywhere, and we've been trying to get it out for ten months. I even went as far as to travel to Louisiana. I hand delivered a letter to Representative Clay Higgins because I know he's involved with CISA, and he promised he would read it and get back to me, and I never heard back. But I'm telling you, sir, we have been pounding the sand trying to tell people because an attack of the magnitude that we're trying to prevent could not only kill millions of people, but it can.
Speaker 5: It can.
Speaker 1: Well let me ask you, it sounds like you're an expert in this field, am I correct?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So, in the lead up to the election, we know for a fact that both China and Iran were able to hack into the Trump campaign and their emails and their text messages, their phones, et cetera. Now, our own FBI is incapable of breaking into the phones of would be assassins, like the six phones that the guy at Trump International had that would be assassin there, which is mind numbing that China and Iran can do it, but our own FBI can't do it, and we need an explanation for that. But what you're saying is is we we you believe you have the technology that would create all the cybersecurity that America needs for national security purposes.
Speaker 8: That's correct, sir. It's it's a post quart on them cryptography schema. We call it the Little Valley schema, and it is capable for our government use also to not only prevent every attack.
Speaker 1: But let me ask you, what's what's the name of your company? Can you tell us?
Speaker 8: Oh, the name of my company. We're a new company, meaning I've made negative dollars, but the name of the company is SKC Solutions LLC. You can find some videos I've made with AI and stuff, but the information's real. You can find some videos on TikTok if you just look up SKC dot Solutions.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, have you ever reached out to Elon Musk or Mark Zuckerberg or any of these big tech people in Silicon Valley? Have you ever reached out to them? Have you ever reached out to your local congressman or senator?
Speaker 8: Yes, Sir, I've reached out to so many people. We have talked to some government organizations with the d D, but I have been actually trying to get elon just to hear my message. So on X, I'm constantly posting things just trying to get him see it. But I think there's kind of an algorithmic thing going on where myself is suppressed and probably going to spam. But I've been trying. It's been ten months, and my deepest concern is that something is going to happen to prevent this transition. And if it happened, infrastructure, that's everything.
Speaker 1: Well, it's something we ought to pay attention to. Linda, get his information. Let me see if I can pass it on and have people check you out. And if it's legit, then you may have something really valuable to offer your country, which I think we should be paying attention to. Right that's been to wrap things up for today, Hannity Tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, we'll have the latest on these out of control, insane wildfires out in California. Also, we'll have a lot of reporters in the field. Adam Corolla forced to evacuate his home. He doesn't even know if his home is still standing. Billiam Michaels had to evacuate her mom yesterday in Los Angeles. Her children also had to evacuate Leo Terrell, Larry Elder. We'll get their take on all of this. President Trump meeting with the Senate today. We'll check in with Josh Hawley and Eric Schmidt. Also Governor Abbott and Rick Caruso, the former LA mayoral candidate and LA developer, all coming up nine Eastern tonight on Hannity. Our prayers for the people in California. Thanks for being with us. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow