Speaker 1: The question about Leada vouching put them. Yeah, about vouching, I can vouch for them, but today and not to That's okay, that's fine. Again, Can I bring five more from up to eight people? Okay, that's that's a good thing. We go back and read get plenty and Ernstill.
Speaker 2: And you're listening to the forty seven Morning Update with Ben ferguson.
Speaker 3: Good Friday morning. Nice to have you with us on the forty seven Morning Update. And we've got one big story for you. Shocking voter fraud being exposed at a level that you can't even imagine in Minnesota, this time James O'Keefe going undercover, showing just how easy it is to steal an election. Now, before we give you all of the details, I want to talk to you real quick about a way you can have a difference every single day by using a company that fights for our values. There are so many brands today that claim to stand for American values, but most of the time it's all talk and no action. That is what makes Patriot Mobile different. For more than twelve years, Patriot Mobile has been living their values and standing in the gap for every American who believes freedom is actually worth fighting for now. Their business was founded on a simple conviction. If culture is being shaped through commerce, then Americans deserve a real conservative alternative now today, Patriot Mobile is the only Christian conservative wireless provider. And what they offer you is premium priority nationwide service on any of the three major US networks. You get unlimited data plans, international roaming, one hundred percent US based customer support. And then there's another great thing about Patriot Mobile, and this is what sets them apart. Their mission is different as a company. Every year they contribute millions of dollars at no extra cost to you to organizations that defend our free speech, our religious liberty, the sanctity of life, as well as the Second Amendment. They also support our veterans and that is something I love about them. So go right now to Patriotmobile dot com slash ben forty seven or call nine seven to Patriot. Now here's the other part you're going to love. You use the promo code ben forty seven. You're gonna get a free month of service. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ben forty seven or nine seven to Patriot Give them a buzz today. It's the forty seven Morning Update and it starts right.
Speaker 2: Now, story number one.
Speaker 3: All right, So Centa, let's set the stage here a little bit. We've been talking a lot on this show, and if you're listening on the radio right now, make sure you download Verdict with Ted Cruz, the podcast we do three days a week. And we've been talking about specific radicals, specific members of the Democratic Socialist of America and their advocates, and they've been winning. But let's take a step back, and I want to ask you a bigger question. And for a lot of people, they're still trying to get their head out of the around the idea. How is it that the these types of radicals are not just running and getting funded but also winning.
Speaker 4: Well, there are really two principles. Number one deception, and the Democrats are committed to lying to the voters and deceiving them. But number two is fraud. And we have a real problem with voter fraud in this country. It's why I've been fighting tooth and nail to pass the Save America Act so that we could put real protections in to stop fraud. It's also why every single Democrat in the Senate opposes the Save America Act because they're party, their hopes at being elected depend upon fraud. And I want to start as an umbrella for all of these radicals that are running with a story that broke this week about James O'Keeffe, James O'Keefe, the founder of Project Veritas, who does undercover journalism. I got to say, James O'Keefe has done more journalism. He initially broke the story that took down Acorn, the radical left wing grassroots organizing group that was flagrantly violating the law, and O'Keefe's reporting took them down entirely. He's done more reporting than then ABCNBC and CBS put together. He's done more reporting than almost the entirety of the so called news enterprise. But in this instance, he went to Minneapolis and he went under cover. Part of what James O'Keeffe does as he goes undercover. He went undercover, uh dressed in Muslim guard He was dressed dressed as an emam. And Minnesota has this this insane rule that one person can vouch for and that's what it's called vouch for up to eight other voters and say, yep, this voter is Ben Ferguson and Ben Ferguson doesn't have to have an ID, doesn't have to have any proof. If you have someone vouching for him, that's all it's it's required. And and and he brought a series of voters dressed in so he had one man dressed in a burka that he claimed was a woman, and he said, I vouch for her. And they let the fake voter vote. And they tell him, oh, you can have up to eight and and it truly here. I want you to listen. We're gonna play a couple of minutes of this. I want you to listen. But he's talking with Minnesota election voters. He's lying to them, and and he's sending people who are not remotely who they're claiming to be. And they're saying, come on in and vote, Come on in and vote, Come on an in vote, Give a listen, and and and prepare to be horrified.
Speaker 5: And so Keith, and this is vouching for seven other Muslims at Minneapolis pulling booth. We're going in to this location and I'm gonna say that I'm vouching for them. The name is William Bonentz.
Speaker 1: The question about the vouching program, ye about vouching. I can vouch for them, but they are not. That's okay, that's fine. Again, Can I bring five more from eight up to eight to vote? Okay, that's that's a good thing. We go back and we get time Edison and Ernesto and uh Mohammed. In Minnesota, you can show up on election day and vouch for up to eight unregistered voters. Members of the Justice League dress up in traditional Muslim attire, including a transgender wearing a burka, and put this vouching law to an extreme test on primary day, August eleventh, A ball of shot, call of twenty grave and all the vouching vouching for I vouch for them? Oh it is that?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: How does that work?
Speaker 5: Well, if you're all in the same precincts, yes, and you are already registered, which looks like you are, then you you can vouch for them as ID for them. Oh good, she says to me. I says, they do not need ID. She says, you are the ID.
Speaker 3: He is the idea.
Speaker 5: I am the ID, and no ID needed.
Speaker 1: I just vouch for them.
Speaker 4: You're the ID.
Speaker 5: I am the idea.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 1: How many people may I vouch for?
Speaker 5: It's eight.
Speaker 1: I can vouch for eight people. Eight people, no idea, we come back black.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Most poll workers we visited were willing to let us vouch with no questions asked, even when presented with the most absurd situation imaginable, while other poll workers did take issue with our investigation, revealing their awareness that something about this vouching system is deeply flawed or wrong, yet for some reason, they don't want us to expose it. How in Minnesota, voters can vouch for up to eight of their unregistered friends at the polling place. A registered voter from the same precinct signs an oath confirming that they personally know the voter lives there. This allows someone without ID to register and vote, and employees of residential facilities may vouch for an unlimited number of facility residents to vote at the facility's address. That's right, an unlimited number. While proponents emphasize that the policy expands ballot access for recent movers and senior citizens, critics view it as a pot for fraud.
Speaker 3: Now, center, let's just stop there for a second. When you hear the way this is set up, it seems like it's the way you would set up the system if you were wanting it to deliberately be used to have fraudulent voters voting in elections.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. And remember this is Minnesota. This is Minnesota where more than nine billion dollars was stolen from taxpayers and sent to Somalia was sent the Minnesota taxpayers were the single largest funder of Al Chiappav, the radical Islamic terrorist group in Somalia. And the Democrats get elected, they depend on voter fraud to get elected. This system is designed to encourage that.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to the forty seven Morning Update with Ben Ferguson. Please make sure you hit subscribe wherever you're listening to this podcast right now and for more in depth news, also subscribe to the Ben Ferguson podcast and we will see you back here tomorrow