Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Happy Monday, Happy Black History a Month. It's a favorite sports show in the world. Is five to twenty in the morning. Here to keep you up to date and everything in sports world related, especially basketball.
Speaker 3: I'm your host.
Speaker 2: My name is DJ Wills, joined this wonderful morning by my two brothers to my left. Bisch Appendis from my right, and my brother t Fellows.
Speaker 1: Good morning, how.
Speaker 3: Y'all doing, My boy, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Ironically you said Black History Month and everybody all these black dudes getting traded.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we started out Black and Month talking about a white man. Shout the Luga Dodgers man. But let's get to the crazy trying to happen on Sunday. Listen, we got a dope pod dropping the day at twelve pm. We covered this fully. We want to keep you up to date as well. Dearon Fox went to the Spurs exactly me to the Kings. Three team deal boys got active as well. They picked up Trey Jones, Zach Cons and Kevin Hortch. I want to ask y'all off the rip. Does this make the Kings and contenter the next couple of years? No, excuse me, Spurs rather not the Kings.
Speaker 3: We know they contempt shit, Uh, contenders just crazy. Now, I'd like to see how they mess first though, It's good that they kept you know, they valuable pieces though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I alway asked because you got an All NBA player and Darren Fox and that you got one of the best players in the world of victory with Bionna, Like that's a hell of a kickstar take.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think they got a dynamic duo. I got to see the other pieces around them. I don't like all the pieces around I like Butsell he's cool. You know, I love Castle, But uh, they gonna need some more veteran leadership around there, some guys that just fit in with Obviously Darren Fox is the start, like you said, when be's a star. But as far as their team making noise, uh, that's that might be tough. They might be better two or three years. I'll give them a chance to be really competing.
Speaker 3: But they are in the playoff potension right.
Speaker 2: Now right most definitely right there and the the end of the play.
Speaker 3: The playing for sure.
Speaker 2: Right now, we talked about them like we they asked earlier what they were talking about the roster week.
Speaker 1: But they've been decent so far to share about five hundred.
Speaker 4: Yeah bum me as a contender though, like I should compete with Okay, see them guys, I mean, now you got a dynamic duo who's gonna make noise. I mean, d Aaron Fox is a league guard, one of the top guards in the league, and you gotta win be an all.
Speaker 1: World talent.
Speaker 3: Argua.
Speaker 4: Believe they could be good, but it's just some of those key pieces that they're gonna need just to get over that home to be a contender.
Speaker 1: And I just don't see it right now. But in a year or two maybe for sure.
Speaker 2: Listen, man better year by year and have somebody like the Aaron Fox in the back court. That's the Elie for showing that I feel about especially ut. You know, players get criticized about their coming out, say where they want to go and what they want to make. But then we see somebody these front officers with the situation where Ad getting blinded.
Speaker 1: Sided he's a champion.
Speaker 2: You know, you got to deny to not but you feel like it's cool the fact that person got control their destiny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you don't like, I love that you can do that good that you can tell people where you want to go, and people can make it happen because a lot of us get blind sided when we did play.
Speaker 1: You don't know you're getting traded.
Speaker 4: You might not even want to get traded, like you said, like a d probably love living in La probably his whole life to be in LA for the rest of his career. And I don't know where he gets traded to Dallas, and he had no control over that. So if you can take control of the situation, why not. I mean, and people always talk about loyalty and what people should do in that situation. Well, it ain't no loyalty in this game. Clearly Ad was loyal to the soil, like he was ready to stay in LA for sure.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 4: Beautiful seeing get a new game system set up in there. But that's another story. But it ain't no loyalty in the game on either side. So I understand the players going where they want to go. I understand Jimmy Butler is telling him I'm not gonna sign nowhere. But Phoenix, I get it all and I understand it, and it's just part of the business most definitely. You know what it's like for you.
Speaker 2: What would you be on if he was in a situation like he was on a Brad Bill, like, Hey, I told you I'll hold the cards. You're gonna wild out a little bit, or you're gonna just play smoveh.
Speaker 3: If I'm Brad Bill.
Speaker 2: Just saying somebody like him? Who you know what I'm saying. You know y'all got to find out the trade through me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it depends on who it is, though. I'll be open if it makes sense. If y'all gonna send me to a contender where I can go feel like I can win, now, I'm gonna go. But shit, if I'm Bradbuial I hadn't probably made all the money I want to. I don't want to go from the Suns to the Wizards, a team like the Wizards or Charlotte's.
Speaker 2: So dang, that's crazy, man. You would never want to go regress like that, especially in your career. Like that's not like a slap in the face. Sometimes i'n be understand that why players fell the way they feel because a lot of times, like you said, the team they get the shorter than the stick.
Speaker 3: Pause.
Speaker 2: How was it when you like cool with people in your teammate like you were just kicking it with these dudes yesterday.
Speaker 1: You got are locked in all season. Now you got to go bon with.
Speaker 4: Some new people't nothing. Everybody know each other in the league. Okay, so if you get traded, it's damn near an eighty percent chance you're gonna be cool with somebody on another team. Okay, you know everybody didn't play AAU growing up, might have been on a team that y'all both got traded from a team or whatever.
Speaker 1: Now y'all linked back up somehow.
Speaker 4: Or some dude that you just met all Star weekend, y'all was cool, y'all was, or another All Star that you might have in that situation, played in the Olympics with, or been on the All Star team with. So somebody you're gonna vibe with somebody like thinking of a d ship. He ain't buy a coach by Jared and play with Jared Dully. Now Jared Dully a coach. I don't know who else on that roster, but I'm sure he probably played with a couple of dudes on that roster.
Speaker 1: He cool with Kyrie already, So I mean.
Speaker 3: You, Larne, Miami just need to go ahead and let Brad bling Jimmy Butler swap Man, Let's get it done.
Speaker 1: That's what you think that should do.
Speaker 3: Get it done, and Bradley and Bam I fuck with that. That'll be tough.
Speaker 1: Tyler Herrow, that'll be tough.
Speaker 2: Just Tyler Heill moves to the PG if they make a move like that, you can ye, I.
Speaker 1: Ain't mad at him. I won't ask there anything playing PG anyway. I can say he's been in controlling the offense anyway. Is there any untouchables in the league?
Speaker 4: No, I thought Luca was untouchable, Sir. I was probably saying Steph Curry probably only untouchable.
Speaker 3: Damn not.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna says, but ship he was in there. Well, I think that was Jannis forcing to hand more or lesson. Don't want to trade him, but I guess it maybe yo, Janni's SGA.
Speaker 1: Outside of that, everybody else can go. Yeah, I think I think trade Bron.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think they got a good enough offer they let Bron go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Luca, Luca just changed the whole lot of shit. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also I mean on that Luka trade, obviously we know Luka don just went to the Lakers.
Speaker 1: EDDI went to Dallas, did.
Speaker 2: You see that, like Nico got some some clearances in that situation, like ad waving a trade, clicker kicker and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And I'm getting some exceptions as far as the Tim.
Speaker 2: Hardaway trade, like they got some more Britain, they can make another move.
Speaker 1: How would you feel about Jimmy down there in Dallas?
Speaker 3: It don't make sense. I don't think him and Kyrie meshwell, Jimmy, that's interesting, m hmm. But that would be a fire team.
Speaker 1: I think they would, though. I feel like they can make that work, bro.
Speaker 3: If they added tode Wise, if they could make it work, if he goes to the side, I think they would be a great team. But I just think for personality is real strong, bro.
Speaker 4: I think Kyrie like a different person now though Okay, like he don't.
Speaker 1: He's like super cool. I mean he always been cool.
Speaker 4: But the way his teammates vibbing with him right now, you just be vibing with everybody.
Speaker 1: He on good vibes.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You could tell he had peace with whatever he came peace with, Like.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, whatever he was going through the league had him on bullshit. I'm just like, from a mental standpoint, I'm like, damn you lose Luca who goofy always playing great teammate, not saying Jimmy ain't but you gambling bringing him in, not knowing if he's gonna stay not you know, you don't, You just don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's a gamble that he won't stay. But if you get Jimmy Butler on your team and Jimmy is ready to play basketball, yeah, Jimmy is one of the best teammates you could ever have. Now, Jimmy Matt at the front office, know what it is. Jimmy gonna be mad at the front office. He ain't gonna be nothing against you. He gonna love his teammates, but he's gonna be as.
Speaker 3: Jimmy liked the nigga that come home after a rough day at work your wife to pissed him off.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dad, Like nah, he like gonna joke with you.
Speaker 4: Still he gonna be Jimmy. And then as soon as one of the front office dudes walk by his bit chests, nigga like he gona be he just not gonna fuck with him. Like he gonna do everything with his teammates. Like when he got traded and we was on the plane, he was joking with us, and they came up from He like, what the fuck you want? Like, can you come back here with us? He got traded, Like on the team plane, it's crasy. Yeah, as soon as we got in there, he got traded on that bitch drinking.
Speaker 1: He started drinking.
Speaker 4: He like, team, I'm going up Philly me Joel. He started naming the team. I'm like, who we get that shot the robe? Rob co that's my dad. We got y'all got Rob Covinson.
Speaker 1: What the fuck that's it? They had a whipp where the fucking bench?
Speaker 4: Even we got big Simmons, right, they like they got Rob coming to like sorry, damn nah, ain't no fucking way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, while we're here, you see the looking at you about out to go be with a contender.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 3: I get I'm telling y'all now, like zion Z, I ain't killing though you know he a dog, but being go somewhere. I'm telling y'all he's gonna be gonna be different. We're gonna go.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not buying the foods go together, right.
Speaker 1: It feels like the off season workout, Bro.
Speaker 3: The teams are trash. Now, send that boy to somebody who can win right now, Oh, it's up. Where do you think he can go? Well, he not in a way Clippers. Oh I don't like him and James together, I do. He can Let him play his natural position before I gotta call him. If m Pas cool with it, yeah, waity to go play the natural position. Everybody, they might have trade. You might have to trade in peas for being Simmons. Hell, they gonna want something's.
Speaker 1: Gonna if the Clippers traded normally found getting fired.
Speaker 4: Let him go wherever nobody he's trading for Ben Simmons. Ben Simmons is gonna right in the nets. He going to get a buy out. Yeah, Bro, they gonna buy him out. Go to Differ turn up. But if he go to like Clippers Lakers.
Speaker 1: That be ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Brom just saying he needs to go play his natural position. Bro, he's a good defender and he's a four.
Speaker 3: Now, Ben Simmons, go play the four for the Lakers. Yeah, I'm with that. He like he has to go play the four, though.
Speaker 4: He need to transition his game to Draymond Green, like the point guard ship is dead, go be the four.
Speaker 3: He ain't good enough, Like he don't shoot good enough to be Boris Dal tell him be Jared Jefferson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's who he is now after the back surgeries or whatever. Yeah, happened to him. He just ain't responding like the bench saying Jeffers was crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, it's quiet. Bro. I just think he's doing this. Bro and giggles. No way, you just start yeah, no way, you just start hooping like this.
Speaker 1: We'll keep you up today as well.
Speaker 2: Other Ben's administry, gigger is a lot of things will probably happen this week.
Speaker 1: Crazy games. Yesterday, Celtics came back.
Speaker 2: Down from twenty six yesterday to take care of Savy six Ers one eighteen to one.
Speaker 3: Ten.
Speaker 2: Jay had thirty five eleven and seven. He was hoopy yesterday. JB had twenty one ten to six. Sary's Maxi had thirty four yesterday, but he only had two points in the fourth. They finished the game with the fifty one to eighteen run.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was watching that game and the Sixers was balling. At first, I was playing, uh, you know, they had all them people out, Pug was out and beat out, drumming out and they were just playing on the high and then you just see the Celtics kicking and overdrive, and it's like.
Speaker 1: When the Celtics get rolling, Bro, I know you can do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after this All Star break, little rest, they gonna get Bro, it's gonna get wicked again. Yeah, definitely gonna get wicked again. Listen, man, it's crazy that j T and the m v P race. I know people happened outstanding years as well, but I mean, like quote unquote falling back in there in the second place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this ain't. This ain't the same year. I mean, he having a hell of a year.
Speaker 3: But s g A, we're not. We're not sleep Jason, I promise well not. But I swear to God, if you win this fucking m v P, Bro.
Speaker 2: If they if the A s g A two years in the row, Bro, I'm gonna know something. Yeah, j it's this is the lose. It's cool Jason get finals VP. Bro, that'sywhere But he.
Speaker 1: Having a j C having a hell of a year. Yeah, twenty seven, eight and eight is nothing. It's just not loud enough.
Speaker 3: Ain't. But if you win that finals MVP, I'm all for that.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what we care about.
Speaker 4: But that finals MVP when they mean more than the league MVP them there to agree. I agree for him, especially though Yeah, I feel like a period, Bro, I got a chick and that was the best nigga in the CHIP not the league MVP.
Speaker 3: I don't agree with that because it's no. I love dj A, don't know how I feel about Andre game alls, but him winning it. Bro, you won the best player, bron should have got it. You got it.
Speaker 1: That was just you know what I'm saying that circumstance.
Speaker 3: I think I think that ship is just different, like for Jason Tatum, all the screwtiny and ship like, yeah, he he needs it, but.
Speaker 4: All put this way, finals MVP them, two finals MVPs.
Speaker 1: Right, don't I got to the right or one? I don't know, kaw I got a final too. You want to say, I don't know if you got to. I want to say yes. But that's what.
Speaker 4: But that solidified him as respect way more than if he wants league and he don't even give an about awards. During the year he played half the season, he is the black Jokic Bro. Then when he gets the final MVP, it's like different.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, he got two of them things.
Speaker 4: You're in a special class when you get them finals and because everybody came.
Speaker 1: I mean you in a special class when you get League and me P two. But it's just like.
Speaker 3: It's harder to get there.
Speaker 2: Yeah you Right, then you go to this list of people who got two of them? Why mj don on there? That's just people who got his sai. Why the hell is Michael Jordan on there? But Kobe Kawhi, KD Larry Bird, Kareem wilsonea in the ball Let's be a part.
Speaker 1: Of the show.
Speaker 3: Damn right, be on there too. We probably got it three times. Oh okay, that's what it is. Yeah, okay, I about to.
Speaker 2: Say, where is Michael Jeffre Jordan on the list? I know, dyamn sure he got some punds with me. Peace for show, Yeah, good come back for the Celtics for sure. I don't know if the Maps is protesting yesterday because they got their ass whoop yesterday from the Calves one on one, fifty point first quarters. Crazy for the Calves come on ninety one in the first time, I know.
Speaker 3: Klay Thompson like, well, y'all got me fucked up, man.
Speaker 4: They came over here and left down of left Golden State. Y'all doing this ship.
Speaker 3: Oh, you should have went some fish your down.
Speaker 4: Listen, we should have stayed his ass and Golden State took bro She kind of said that ship though in a way. I was listening to like one of his off season videos and he was like, man, I let people get my head. I was still playing good ball, averaging eighteen and I let people get in my head. And da I was like, it sounds like you're telling me you shouldn't have left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could tell the I ain't gonna say the regret, but you could tell. Like he's like he kind of spoke with like how he treated everybody in the way. I like, I could have saved this if I wouldn't do that. I could have easily came back to the team if I wouldn't do that whole year. Yeah, yeah, it's I don't holler that we're not gonna do play man. Clay had two points yesterday, but still Clay Thompson, no disrespect.
Speaker 1: Watertend is not stuff.
Speaker 3: One for shooting King.
Speaker 4: Nobody would have given Golden State. Yeah, people care, Keep people caring.
Speaker 1: Dallas.
Speaker 3: Now now it's like, nigga, what are you? What are you gonna do for us?
Speaker 2: But I mean a lot of their key players didn't play yesterday. Obviously, Dave Gaffer didn't play.
Speaker 3: PJ.
Speaker 1: Washington play, Kyrie didn't play. What that's about?
Speaker 3: Spencer then with it? We would need your ass now boy two for six yo. This ship he been talking, He talked greasy, he do oh my crazy, oh lord like, so you better get your ship together.
Speaker 2: They said, hey, you see the mask fist They pissed right now by that.
Speaker 1: I seen my bring a casket. Yeah, see that.
Speaker 4: Nigga brought a casket to the arena. Nigga said, sell the team. They you know how shitty I would be if I woke up and lost my superstar.
Speaker 1: Bro, Niggas lost. Look at Dodgers, Bro, Nigga brought a casket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we went to the game when they played. When we went to that Nuggets game, Bro, Niggas we went to that we went to was in Dallason saying that Nuggas game. Bro, that's all that was in the crowd. What are them people gonna do with them seventy seven Jerseys.
Speaker 1: Now, send him to Africa, Bro, that's what's up.
Speaker 3: That's what you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put him in the airplane. Broyllo seventy seven.
Speaker 4: Brow them out. Though everybody can see this, Mike, they can't see that. Damn damn man, that's what happens.
Speaker 3: I forgot.
Speaker 2: That is what they do with Jersey. Yeah, you know what I'm saying moment right to Africa when they get traded. Yeah, Bro, Jason Terry rolling in his grave with that trade.
Speaker 3: Man, that's wild.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Bro. I was just in the championship. Bro, I'm nothing, But that's.
Speaker 1: How it works in the NBA. Look know, Bro, no thing's changed like that DNBA.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, your window it ain't like the old days.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: If you ain't one of them big three teams level was consistently going to the final shiget wicket.
Speaker 3: Listen, y'all know all about y'all know more about the NBA than me. Bro. I respect it. I swear to God that ship like that, Bro, that's unreal.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: I can't even think of a trade on that level that's ever happened in the NBA.
Speaker 2: No, I ain't gonna say the track I'm saying, like the impact of your team being like finals Man win Yer next year ain't shaken.
Speaker 1: Look at the timber Warves.
Speaker 2: We thought the Timber was about to make another one to West coverce finals that like it's about.
Speaker 1: To be lottery picking. This the biggest trade the NBA. Yes, yes, you think so.
Speaker 2: The action is always heating up on the field at the Draft Kings Sports Book, but the big bet this time around touchdowns and touchdowns matter more at the Draft Kings Sportsbook, the official sports betting partner of the NFL. All new customers now is your chance to get on all the football action. New customers bet just five dollars to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big during the NFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the app today and use PMO Code Club fove twenty. That's Code Club five twenty for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bits if you bet just five bucks all the own DraftKings.
Speaker 1: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight Hope and Why, or text hope and Why four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one. On over agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. Spet's expire one hundred and sixty eight hours up for rich wins, four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG dot co slash audio.
Speaker 4: Oh, Kevin Durant had the biggest signing him or Lebron had the biggest signing NBA history.
Speaker 3: But the biggest falls.
Speaker 2: What's what's crazier the Lebron going to South Beach or Katie going to go to State.
Speaker 1: Probably Lebron the South interview, the YFCA.
Speaker 4: That was prior Lebron, because nobody ever would see Lebron leaving Cleveland. Nobody seen go ktn okay isri Lebron because he happened first.
Speaker 3: The bok to Charlotte. Oh, those are trades, like, yeah, that's early ship man, see looking at that list. Hell nah, bro getting trade to Denver was big, but it wasn't the time. It was different.
Speaker 1: If it was two years earlier, we would have felt differently about that.
Speaker 4: Luca is like, now you're up there, Bro, you didn't even reach his prime yet exactly, Bro.
Speaker 1: So how does the Lenna feel about this?
Speaker 2: They thought they want to try it because now there's no circumstances in the situation. Now they don't gotta look on doubts no more. We still got try young. Same with the Kings. So we talked about in the pod. But damn way from three point garss to zero m hmm, everybody else for grabs, Bro, I don't know, shout out, shut out to my Hawks. So we stay in tap so goodwill some maps all star reserves? Man, We did't get to talk about this because it dropped last week when we were gone for the week.
Speaker 1: The reserves for the Eastern Conference.
Speaker 2: Jalen Brown k cutting him, Derish Garland, your favorite white boy, Tyler Hero, Dame Lillard, Evin Moby p Skills, Trey Mellow.
Speaker 1: Did they get snubbed?
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna say they got snub because everybody have no significant year for their team, Pascal and Tea coming. But when you look at where the pacers are, you probably deserves it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say with the with the injuries, to both let the magic players because they probably would have had that spot for sure, France or Pablo would have had that spot.
Speaker 1: But mad at the skills he averaging twenty one to seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't mad at that. Can't be mad at Tyler Herro, can't be mad at Dame Lillard. Definitely not mad at Key cutting him. So I don't know where. Maybe they could have beat out Darius Garland, Trey, you could have, but Darius Garland team is number one and they winning by.
Speaker 1: Fifty mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: I don't know how it's supposed to work though the mellowship at All Star. I just we need he heard he don't play enough games and they don't win.
Speaker 3: If he didn't play. If that's the case, I'm not playing enough games. Okay, I'm okay with that. But just looking at those two teams.
Speaker 1: Oh, the West is Washington East. That's lights come on All Star Jared Jackson Junior. How I fet about that selection?
Speaker 2: Proud of Okay, two time All started and Harden that were supposed to do a of course and everything that was about to be in the All Star Game with the mav.
Speaker 1: Jersey turn up. Yeah, I made it as a Laker.
Speaker 2: You are you are a Dallas Maverick now so you're wearing Dallas jersey in this game as a Laker.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm happy for you would ever again take it off. The West looked like.
Speaker 4: Like how the video games used to look, you know, when you play East versus West and you had m J and all them.
Speaker 1: That's what it looked like like the East. That ship looked like when I made it.
Speaker 3: So random.
Speaker 1: N they ain't random, but it's just like he made it.
Speaker 3: That's real ship though, Bro, that's that is a team winning All Star team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like a Hall of Fame All Star team you got, you know, on the Alstar team, you always had them random dudes. Like one year it was like Christian Laightoner, that's great hiber made of that's Jared Jackson, Like he just was Yeah, like Antonio Davis for that. It's like he didn't make Yeah, you just be having like a random dude.
Speaker 1: That's him.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying he ran him Becausejared Jackson Cole, but it's just like compared to this team, all these dudes is Hall of Famers, Seth Curry, Hall of Fame, Kevin Duran Alafant Shake NVP.
Speaker 3: Is random too.
Speaker 1: Well, Brown gonna be Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: The Cold is gonna be Hall of Fan, David's gonna be Hall of Fanwar's got potential to be Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: You the reason Jaylen Williams made an All Star team?
Speaker 1: Brow?
Speaker 3: He cold hooping?
Speaker 1: Bro, he has bro, but he taking PC spot. I think, yeah, p would have been random as hell.
Speaker 3: Bro, we deserve it, but no, he deserves it.
Speaker 1: I'm hat, Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm saying to win a WAT stats is crazy.
Speaker 4: They deserve it, but I'm number one. I'm the number one team in the West, twenty one five and five twenty one beating team and the number one team in the West.
Speaker 3: I'm a better second option than you, bro, cat.
Speaker 4: My first option is so much better than yours. That PZ twenty four, your first two, it's your favorite NFL hoping like he's doing forty seven.
Speaker 3: Though, Bro, I'm a better option than you. That Williams a young gun, though, So I get it the first figure team, I'm picking the youngster.
Speaker 4: But my first option is so much more dominant than yours right now at this time, so I don't even get as many touches.
Speaker 3: Bro. Damn man, that ship, damn man.
Speaker 1: They got thirty six thirty eight wins for.
Speaker 2: The people who says the bonus over Jaime Jackson Jr. Look at the records, that's all that conversation is. Yeah, it's all look at the records. Broricly is what three in the West?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that ain't fun, Bro, that ain't fun.
Speaker 4: But the East probably gonna win. But on paper they look like they're supposed to get smacked. I don't even know how they play it anyway, So it's like what.
Speaker 1: Three or fourteen they're doing?
Speaker 2: That draft ship is fourteen Roche Sun's winners players the fourth team in the tournament will see.
Speaker 1: I don't even care.
Speaker 2: So oh no, they he starting fiving and he's slight though, especially based off this year. I mean, you got my famous on the other side. Yeah, but it's just like you said, it's.
Speaker 4: All let's go player for player, Like just how they got a mess up? You got Giannis and stuff. Well, they cancel each other out. They're both great. Kevin Durant, Jalen Bronson, Jaylen Bronson cold, but an All Star game, he man for that what you built for Shane and shanein't gonna play hard.
Speaker 1: Dvan Mitchell, he'd be hooping All Star games.
Speaker 4: He go get Lebron, he hoops, Jayson gonna try to hoop Yokis, don't give a fuck at all. Yeah, he's probably gonna win. They got some people trying to prove themselves.
Speaker 2: Tyler her market man, damn man, give up soon man, No NPZ, no Trey Young, no Lamello, no bonus.
Speaker 1: A couple games took place last night. Let's get through get to this as well. Excuse me.
Speaker 2: Hissings beat the Bulls from twenty seven to one nineteen, which had a triple doub of twenty eleven and ten. I hope he got his backs packed as well, because he'll probably be moving soon.
Speaker 1: Kobe White had twenty two. K Cunningham had twenty two. In fifteen. The Rappers beat the Clipper yesterday one fifteen to one. O eaight, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I should like this.
Speaker 1: James Award had twenty five seventy five.
Speaker 2: Arja Berry had twenty seven in six as well. The Grizzlies beat the Bucks that day eleven win yesterday one thirty two to one nineteen JJJ triple j thirty seven and five.
Speaker 1: They had twenty two and nine thirty seventh bro I went out here to get rebound. Brothers put the ball basket.
Speaker 2: Joannis had thirty eleven to seven, Chris Milton had twenty in four, and then Dame had fifteen to nine.
Speaker 1: That's a hell of a win for the Grizzlies. Yeah, that's a good one, man.
Speaker 2: Ma Key losing Milwaukee left the patient's standing at folk spot for show a couple games night.
Speaker 1: I see how I feel. Wizards at Hornets, go be with your family.
Speaker 3: Hornets.
Speaker 1: Gotta say the Hornets, Yeah, I mean, I don't care say ay like the Wizards of trying with anyway. Hawks at Pistons, that's I can say.
Speaker 3: Pistons today.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take the Pistons at home. M hmm. That's tough. Go Pistols our Rockets at Nicks mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Rockets.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take the Knicks out'na next this time Spurs at Grizzlies.
Speaker 1: Dan playing today, I'm gonna take the Grizzlies. Uh is here?
Speaker 2: No, he probably got no other reporter. Lookal reporter. H Grizzlies for sure, Kings at Tea Woods mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go Kings definitely.
Speaker 4: I'm going to Bucks at Thunder take the thunder at home. I'm gonna go Bucks, Pelicans at Nets, go.
Speaker 3: To sleep playing the night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm taking Pelicans, go get some food, Pacers at Jazz, Take the Pacers.
Speaker 2: That's sucked up, Magic at Warriors, Magic, and then Sons at Blazers.
Speaker 1: How many times they played? So I'm going at the I'm going with the Blazers.
Speaker 3: Roll right now is ruining that tonight.
Speaker 2: Got the Suns for show very five Bucks be here? Who is getting over the weekend.
Speaker 3: I gotta give it to my boy Triple J. You know, I hate when you're done rebound, but you having thirty seven yesterday and seven three pointers, I fuck with you. Nasty good game for shure Man.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take it to college basketball man s CC freshman College Blacks for vander Belt.
Speaker 4: She had fifty three. That's that's good money in my book. I'm gonna go with Aaron Wiggins on Saturday forty one fourteen.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: A lot of people don't know him, okay, see, I mean starting to make a name for himself.
Speaker 1: Forty one and fourteen, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Sa Tray, you were crazy thirty four and seventeen all in the lost off. But shit, seventeen. Sis, there's nothing see after sure, man, shit we do he got stull.
Speaker 4: We got trade. That's crazy. Matter they treat trade young like that. He said, don't call it nothing, no, just color. You got trade.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. And he got every right to say that. Though he should have made it All Star team multiple times, way more time.
Speaker 2: But damn it is what it is. You will soon be here. Who need to start that week off for some encouragement.
Speaker 3: Probably the MAVs ninety one forty six. It's crazy, bro.
Speaker 1: That's nuts.
Speaker 2: They said, the rest of their storryes. You know, they just had a trade. It's fifty balls crazy.
Speaker 3: Bro, that's that's insane, that MAVs organization. Now that the city of Dallas. I have friends in Dallas. Bro. They are shitty, bro.
Speaker 1: The people upset. The Cowboys already suck like.
Speaker 3: It ain't the Lebron effect like when Lebron left Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Nah, but it's close, but it's close.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, bro, it is close, bro, Like the economy ain't going down. But hell no, but that team, that fan base is hurt.
Speaker 3: Shit y'all for sure, get well. Some of the casks was definitely necessary.
Speaker 2: The funt What about it is Cleveland, said all they hurt. We still don't good before we they asked for the first half. Bro almost put up one hundred and half. Its crazy for sure, I'm gonna get Mike, get us some of the Janni's man, young boy.
Speaker 1: G Jackson Bird give me that ship. I fuck with G.
Speaker 2: I can't wait til you get all the way back so he can hoop a job man. Young talent they was looking for. He was just having to be hurt. Our young players is him, Jason le Wells and Jack Edie. That got a nice young hord that got some built with in the future for show.
Speaker 1: H Memphis do a great drive of drafting.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 1: They fine good draft.
Speaker 4: Said kun Card. Everybody want him d band. Yeah, they do a good job for show. They got a good guy for talent, damn. The only one they missed on was the kid from.
Speaker 3: What was his name?
Speaker 1: He went to see Hurricane with Brownie and him uh recently. Yeah, they draft him in the first round.
Speaker 3: Forgot.
Speaker 1: I think might want to Stanford, don't He played with Briannie and the mess Hurricane.
Speaker 3: Is that here?
Speaker 1: Cool? Uhi? He went to he went to Stanford? I think I don't.
Speaker 4: I think when the Texas, saying that I could be wrong. No, I think he went to Stanford. I think YE don't exactly talking about he wants to see her Kane with exire William Lennon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely the entire way.
Speaker 1: He went to Stanford, right, uh and and he ain't claiming his set. He went to Stanford. He went to stand there. Okay, last at least man get Wilson. Derek white Man.
Speaker 4: Saying I love when he played against the Celtics. He hoop every time he played the Celtics. It's all smoke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he does not look like the NBA player, Bro, he.
Speaker 4: Don't look like he can move. Until he started talking on everybody, Brown found out he looked like main event from an one pandemic with a big game. That's crazy. That's the funniest ship with all them and one they used think they could go to the league.
Speaker 3: I really think Ali Moo could have made it.
Speaker 4: Bro, he was cold black with RP. I remember A on them did the NBA workouts They could not stand the chance.
Speaker 3: No A, it's quiet man.
Speaker 2: They should showed them working on the rendom manage y'all died on down the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's sleeping quiet.
Speaker 3: It was over.
Speaker 1: I had too many cush ups. Wasn't doing no push ups?
Speaker 3: That was a wild era. What was the nigga that looked like Kenya and Morten.
Speaker 4: Talking about fifty fifty he is so weak? Had a fifty inch vertical that nigga did all one hand?
Speaker 3: Rim grazier, old boy that did that seven twenty. What was my boy day uh.
Speaker 1: Air up there? Yeah, he had bounced though.
Speaker 3: Like a motherfucker. He did that seven twenty. I remember Nigga coming to them when they used to come to the city. Bro, they used to have bankers to laughing when a.
Speaker 1: Professor on tour.
Speaker 2: When it first started, it was lit and the mass lost seven hundred thousand followers.
Speaker 4: They lost seven hundred thousand five. They trade Lucain, They traded Luka. They're gonna lose some season ticket holders too. You have to bro how that feel for Anthony Davis though, Like going to a situation where basically Luca is about to be even looked at the be the face of the league. Yeah, and you get traded for him and not saying that in your own right. You a Hall of famer, you cold, but you going to a fan base that's gonna be like, we don't want this ship.
Speaker 3: Damn here because they look at him as like, damn, it's good, Broye.
Speaker 1: That's what's fucking me up about this.
Speaker 2: I'm like, people actually, Ancy Davis ain't like a first ballahall of fame, like not Elitt no DJ.
Speaker 3: They I don't think they're doing that. They like, we don't know if this is gonna play. I think the people in Dallas is like, we know he good. I don't think they slow, but they're like, shit, we don't know. Y'all just gave way mo fucker that barely played that. He was twenty four ad y'all giving us a thirty year old nigga.
Speaker 1: Now like I ain't nothing, ain't.
Speaker 3: Nothing, Bro.
Speaker 1: I feel you.
Speaker 3: Like he ate that bad, but I just went to the fucking championship. I don't know. I'm never gonna understand.
Speaker 4: That last year you gave, you gave away dirt. Literally, Bro, that's the he was the next Dirk the Dirks.
Speaker 3: We had me cracking up. He just put the eyes like bro, y'all gave up Dirky. Y'all brought back Michael Finley. Bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So they gonna compare this in the years, Like damn, both the teams basic finals just said funk their team because he would shurt a cat.
Speaker 3: They go to the file and get rid of looking crazy. Thing is I think on some not on no funny Ship. I think that Dallas is gonna be good when all them niggas is on the court together.
Speaker 1: Though, oh they got another movie right now. Nico gonna be cooked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he gonna be toast. But I think they got a good chance to be really, really good.
Speaker 2: Did you see Jason Kidd face when Niko was like yeah, they kid didn't even know either his I got biggest hell in them glass. I said, yeah, Niko is like, yeah, three or four years from now, that's the future tears me and j may not be here.
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, he just playing with house money at this point. He is donna give it for that's all right.
Speaker 4: He played two k brom like Luca must have said something here like fucking, I'm gonna go out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go out of my way. Yeah, you're gonna make hist you one way or another time. Will tell be here. Who's trying to want some money today?
Speaker 3: Man? What you got for him today? I got Kay Kella him Kay Cunningham twenty points, Jordan Poole twenty, Jalen Green twenty, Anthony Edwards twenty five, Giannis twenty five, Winby twenty five and Carol twenty five and Freakyzy twenty three hundred dollars When d' eleven thousand dollars today?
Speaker 2: You know some slight to start the week off right man, shout out to Draft Kings. Used the promo code Club five twenty. Get you a little bonus bed with that. Listen, we got a great great pot drop to day at twelve pm Eastern tap in. We appreciate y'all will see our same time tomorrow about twenty in the morning, but sure
Speaker 4: The volume