Speaker 1: One eight hundred do uy away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's Friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred do you y Away. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. And we do a lot of second dates on this show, Oh my gosh, so many, which is why I know from our listeners it really does suck when you get ghosted without any reason or explanation for it. Nobody should feel left out in the dark like that, and that's why we've created a brand new dating service, Oh no, that could end up replacing our second date segment entirely. Do not be surprised if I call you in your phone tap right now.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi?
Speaker 2: Is this Lisa Way?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, this is who is this?
Speaker 2: This is Tom from hay to Date.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry what my.
Speaker 2: Name is Tom? I'm calling from the service Hated Date. You've probably seen our ads on to B.
Speaker 3: No, what is that? I've never heard of that?
Speaker 2: Oh to B it's a great streaming service.
Speaker 3: No, whatever you said before, that.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, the company I work for hated date?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What is that?
Speaker 2: Surprised you haven't heard of it. We're a legitimate service, so we're not trying to sell you anything. Don't worry. Okay, we're only the messenger for dates gone wrong.
Speaker 3: How does what does that have to do with me?
Speaker 2: You recently went out with a guy named Felix to a barbecue place, and he wants you to know he hated it. What? Yeah, hated date?
Speaker 4: Why would you do I don't even understand this, Like, how is this a business? And why would somebody do that?
Speaker 2: Well, Felix is part of the reputable male anti ghosting movement. I'm sure you're familiar.
Speaker 3: Uh no, oh, who never heard of that either.
Speaker 2: We believe that it's cruel and insensitive to leave people on red. You know, it's nice to know how the people you're dating actually feel. Don't you agree?
Speaker 3: So you call them and say that you hated the date.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't hate the date. Felix hated it.
Speaker 3: I know. Why would you? Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Felix has paid for this service to relay the message to you, and he wants you to know your score for your hated date was a one point five out of ten. I know that seems low, but there's a guy on the north end of town. I talked to him earlier. He got a zero point six.
Speaker 3: Okay, who cares?
Speaker 2: You say you don't care, but I can hear in your voice. You know, you sound like you're kind of upset about it.
Speaker 4: And the second you're calling me to tell me that my date with this guy sucked, like you weren't there. How do you know?
Speaker 2: Well, he told me about it because I do work for Hay to date.
Speaker 4: Would you stop saying the name of your stupid company like I've literally never heard this before.
Speaker 2: Well again, we're on TV, So.
Speaker 3: What is Toby?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, ma'am, I'm just doing my job here.
Speaker 3: I can't even believe this is a thing.
Speaker 2: Well, some would say it's actually thoughtful, thoughtful to let you know this information.
Speaker 4: Well, he's a thoughtful piece of for doing this.
Speaker 2: Would you like me to send that information back to him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, please tell him, tell him. I think he's a thoughtful piece.
Speaker 2: Of All right, let me just take that down, thought full piece of excrement. Perfectay, Okay, you're lucky. We are recently allowed to type expletives, so that is a plus and sent. Congratulations, you have successfully sent your review through Hated Date. Woo, that'll be twenty four to ninety nine.
Speaker 4: Please are you kidding me? No, no, no, this is not how this works. You said he paid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he paid for his review of you, so you have to pay for yours of him.
Speaker 4: I didn't tested it myself if I knew it was going to cost money.
Speaker 2: But you didn't do that. So you need to pay that amount in thirty days or you will be sent to collections.
Speaker 3: You mother, that is not even gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you want to include that in your comments to Polix?
Speaker 4: No, that's just my comments for you.
Speaker 2: We do have a seventy five cent per letter special going on right now.
Speaker 4: You're not going to get away with this, like I am not giving you any money. You come here to my house try to get that money from me.
Speaker 2: Look, I mean I can forward this bill to Brook and Jeffrey in the morning and they'll pay it because they do prank phone calls on the radio, so that'd be kind of like an exchange for this phone tap that we're doing on you right now. No, yeah, I'm sorry. My name is jeff from Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Your friend player to set you up for a phone tap.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, one, I'm gonna kill her in two.
Speaker 4: Holy crap, you got this.
Speaker 2: Sorry. Clara said that you were nervous about this date that you went on recently and you weren't sure if it went well or not. Oh God, hopefully this cleared thing's up for you.
Speaker 4: No, but but you got my blood pressure up. I'm awakened now perfect.
Speaker 2: You're looking at staying up late. You can watch more TV.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 2: Wake up. Every morning was phone tabs weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning