Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: I come in today. I'm not injured.
Speaker 4: Oh from your softball game? Yeah, okay, what do you do you want? I'm trying to think of to support you in that. I know, I know, I know, Like.
Speaker 3: I didn't get to play.
Speaker 1: Oh my wife got sick and so I had to stay home, and so I didn't I'm not injured, say I like the bright side of things.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we didn't celebrate. We don't celebrate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't celebrate whatever you want. I'm not injured, and so I look at that.
Speaker 4: I wanted to celebrate that you actually went out there, like did some moves and stuff and you're not hurt.
Speaker 3: I'm not in a dance competition.
Speaker 5: Plays like, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I didn't cancel until like games at six, until like four point thirty. She was just feeling so sick. So I had to be like, sorry, guys, I don't even know the people. Yeah, so I felt bad. That's weird, and I was like, sorry, I definitely would not cancel if I felt like I feel like I got to stay here.
Speaker 3: So did not get to play?
Speaker 1: Did they win. Did you follow up with it? How they won nineteen to one day?
Speaker 4: Oh, you would have definitely played.
Speaker 3: I would have played. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't I'm not going out on the bench and then hopefully get a little time.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, like when there's.
Speaker 1: Such a big lead they put in the air.
Speaker 4: Sorry, that was my experience playing ball, right, Okay, okay, sorry I've rejected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's okay. Yeah. I would have definitely got to play. But they don't need me. It's what I said. I said, yes, don't need me, You're good. So and then I can't go next week because I'm gone.
Speaker 4: Dang.
Speaker 1: So it's like, oh, maybe the third week. But I was kind of hoping to do first and third. So it gave them an idea that I would be around most of the time, but not playing first week or second week. Ooh, that's tough.
Speaker 5: Gives you more time to train though.
Speaker 1: I'm just not trustworthy. Then if I can't come first week or second, right, they're gonna forget about you.
Speaker 4: Things that are out of your control. It's fine, not.
Speaker 5: Really, what do you mean out of his control?
Speaker 1: Everything's press everything is in your your sick and I could know what.
Speaker 3: I could have left her.
Speaker 5: He could have, but he didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I could have left her and went and't played. She also wasn't like, you must stay home.
Speaker 3: I was like, are you feeling real bad?
Speaker 1: She was like, yeah, but I don't want to tell you to stay home from your game because I know you're really looking forward to that. I was like, no, no, if you're feeling really and I probably wouldn't have made the same decision two years ago. Dang, you would have gone, Yeah, well you wouldn't have been married. Yeah, I would say, because I don't expect when I'm sick it's still growing. If I'm sick, I don't expect people to be there to help me and not. Now I enjoy it, but I never had that. So when I'm sick, you just deal with it. You figured out. If somebody drops off some bottles of get right in your front porch, that's cool. But really you just handle your business and you fight back. So when I get sick, even then, I would I would go up to the bedroom upstairs and just like not say anything and be sick. And that's her experience with like life and family. It's a bit different. Yeah, like if you're sick, somebody like carry you. Yeah. Yeah, so old me would have said, and not like to leave and be like I'm going to play you suck. I wouldn't have understood that you're supposed to actually like hang around even if you can't do anything really for that person, because my logic would have been, well, you're sick, but what can I do for you? Nothing? Well, then I should go ahead and do my thing because there's no reason both of us should be punished and I can't do anything like I can't carry you. You don't need to carry you anywhere there's food made. That would have been my old logic. It is very logical. I mean it makes sense, yeah, because that's how I would have felt about me as well, Like I'm sick. I'm not going to hold you back from anything. There's nothing you can do. But yeah, I've kind of learned that people need people. Yeah, so your team needs you to I.
Speaker 3: Don't know them though, so and they don't you know, they don't live with me.
Speaker 5: Wife wins over that.
Speaker 1: I know every time. But yeah, I was disappointing, but it would have but not as not as disappointing as it would have been.
Speaker 3: To myself.
Speaker 1: Had I not chosen to stay, and I think had she been like I need you to stay, my natural instinct would have been a push back. So maybe she played me. Oh maybe she's like. Maybe she's like, I'm sick and she's like, I don't I don't really need you. You go on and go to the game, but really you don't need me. I'll show you how much you need me. I don't think that's the case at all, because she's really sick. But yeah, I didn't get to play, so my hamstrings are intact.
Speaker 5: It's good.
Speaker 1: That's the bright side, not hurd at all. Everything's feeling pretty good.
Speaker 2: Did your team check in on your wife? You know you checked in on the team. Did they say, hey, how's the wife doing?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with your throat? It's not like he's still slip something he's doing working from bed right now.
Speaker 4: He was yelling last night.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. Something something happened there where. It's like he was doing sexy porn voice. Did you talk to your wife? No, they don't know my wife. I was just like, hey, can't come. I don't even have a guest phone number. Oh, how did you communicate DM? Instagram.
Speaker 4: Oh but y'all, all of this is DM, all of it.
Speaker 1: I don't get people my phone number, but I guess mostly I don't even know what the guy looks like.
Speaker 3: His page is privately.
Speaker 1: The most I've ever talked to him was on this this show when we called him talked to him.
Speaker 4: On those Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So all I know was he said, hey, wear a blue shirt.
Speaker 3: Our team's blue.
Speaker 1: I don't have any blue shirts really like for so I was gonna wear like a Mark Gray signed jersey that I had here the baller.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: All I have though, isn't.
Speaker 3: A Cub jerseys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I thought it'd be funny to wear a Mark and then in his honor And then, uh, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't go.
Speaker 1: So I was just gonna look for a bunch of people in blue at some softball fields and Whomember was trying to assassinate me last night. I hope he went to a softball field and looked around.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that wasn't there. Hey, cheers to me, did you, assassin? M I'm asking the assassin.
Speaker 3: Ye who was looking for me last night? M?
Speaker 5: Anyone at work?
Speaker 1: Anybody? Okay?
Speaker 3: Exactly how was the CMA thing.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 3: Why were you yelling lunchbox at work?
Speaker 2: What I didn't yell?
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 4: Well I saw sometimes whenever we have a work event the next day he's a little raspy because I mean he's great on stage, you know, works in the crowd is really big there. But then also just I don't know, I feel like maybe backstage there's some yelling, hey hey, hey ft there. I don't know he can speak.
Speaker 5: For work the crowd. Did lunchbos work the crowd?
Speaker 1: He did? How did you do that? I don't know, what did you guys do?
Speaker 4: We introduced we well, we went out at the very beginning because there's you know, the color Guard Star single banner to start the night.
Speaker 1: Everybody is up there the whole night.
Speaker 4: Well, we left after post Malone and Blake Shelton, So Leonard Sandard was the only one that was left because we did Thomas Rhett, who was right before post alone and Blake.
Speaker 1: So I mean, yeah, were you out late?
Speaker 4: They probably wrapped around eleven. They were behind scheduled by thirteen minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they always are. It's a TV show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how we knew the exact time because it was like looking at the schedule plus thirteen minutes and then But I feel like I think after Thomas so Postmoine and Blake Shelton were a surprise nobody the crowd didn't know, and so after Thomas Rhett, they thought the only thing left is Leonard Skinner and thousands of people just are flooding out.
Speaker 1: They just played at the Hall of Fame here floody, but Edie went too.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was pouring out of their empty and I feel like those people are probably gonna look at their phones. They're gonna be like, oh she finally left. Post Malone and Flake Shelton came out.
Speaker 1: They probably heard it over the top that something was going on. Was it Leonard Skinner or Tuesday's Gone.
Speaker 6: That's why I thought too.
Speaker 1: Did you know there's not a single member of Leonard Skinner that was the original Leonard Skinner now, not one member. That's crazy, not Tuesday's Gone. Ay, it's the real band. But the singer is the cousin.
Speaker 2: No, not cousin.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think his brother, Oh yeah, maybe a brother.
Speaker 3: But I learned all day.
Speaker 7: Listen, I learned a bunch about Leonard Skinner last night that blew my mind.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: I had no idea that most of them died in a plane crash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's the big story about Leonard Skinner.
Speaker 5: Everyone came that way.
Speaker 1: And I saw him less Ronnie Van's ant.
Speaker 5: Right, not them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But then Scuba was telling me all about it, and he was like yeah, and then they just kept the band going, and and then we looked it up and it's I think the brother ten years later joined the band as the singer.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, that has to be so.
Speaker 7: Weird to be like, man, I'm going to fill in for my dead brother, Like that's like if my brother came here and did the Bonehead.
Speaker 1: Later. Well yeah, yeah. I think a lot of that too, is probably like a money grab too, like a way to make money, because I think it had wanted to be in music, he probably would have been singing or in the band a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess Scooba said he was in a different band.
Speaker 3: What was he in Tuesday's Gone?
Speaker 8: I think he was thirty eight special.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to pull it up something wrong, But I almost feel like if you lose your brother, like I would be devastated and I would need some time to be away from it, and then eventually someone's like, you gotta go out there and do it for your brother, and I'm like, I'll do it for my brother, but also a little bit for the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get to go being Leonard Skinner and nobody really knows the difference because there were so many people.
Speaker 9: Exactly and they do sound very similar too. I mean it's kind of cool just to love out your brother's legacy.
Speaker 3: Are you looking it up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Then I comes back and does bonehead?
Speaker 3: What if he comes back and is better?
Speaker 2: No, I'm definitely better. My brother is very quiet.
Speaker 1: Definitely better.
Speaker 8: Sorry, Johnny van Zan wasn't thirty eight Special?
Speaker 3: What was he in thirty eight special?
Speaker 9: The vocalist co founder? Yeah, former lead vocalist Ronnie van sand up thirty eight Special?
Speaker 3: Did he start thirty eight Special?
Speaker 1: Uh? Let's see.
Speaker 4: So he's Ronnie and the brother that died is.
Speaker 3: Ronnie's the brothers that died?
Speaker 9: Okay, Yeah, Johnny is one of the because I guess I have a bunch of brothers that are all musicians of some sort.
Speaker 4: Ronnie Johnny Donald was a cousin in there too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because Donnie Van Sand's another one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh no, So thirty eight Special sings hold On Loosely, don't let hold on if you're gonna lose control. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: Hold on loosely.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, not from what you're singing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna lose control?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Uh did they sing the Son.
Speaker 1: Of a you know that one? Not from what you're doing. I know it's hard, it's hard. So hold on loosely, don't leg I forget how that's the one hold on You'll know it for sure. I played it from my pocket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know that.
Speaker 1: I'm all around you.
Speaker 4: It's gotta be from a movie, though.
Speaker 1: No mine yea do do do do like you? Here we go, So hold on loosely.
Speaker 3: And don't let go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a jam dude, Okay.
Speaker 1: So, so, who's the singer of this band?
Speaker 3: Johnny, Ronnie, Bonnie and Lonnie.
Speaker 9: It's it's Donnie. So Donnie does thirty eight Special. Johnny is the new layered skinnerd and oh wait.
Speaker 1: So so we went down the whole thirty Special track. It's not even the same guy.
Speaker 9: No, it's his brother, all these brothers. I'm sorry, I confuse you guys. There's too many brothers and too many damn bands.
Speaker 1: That's crazy man, very talented family.
Speaker 3: Thirty eight special, caught up in you any idea here?
Speaker 1: I'm here? Yeah, yeah, that's a good one. I hear the course though, but this is like cool cool ninety five Arkansas Keith have this stuff up.
Speaker 3: He'd be like, who's this band? Because he'd know them all.
Speaker 1: He would ask you who this is?
Speaker 3: He coils me all the time. That's what every band. That's how I know it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's part of being a good dad man. So good for you.
Speaker 8: Little girl.
Speaker 3: Everybodys had a little girl in him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a weird, a creepy thing for the sixties and seven, little girl it is, he goes, you know, oh me, that's a good one. How about second Chance thirty one million? The other ones have like hundred and seventy five million, hundred and thirty million. We may not know this one. Second Chance from Gone van Zant.
Speaker 5: It's a ballad.
Speaker 6: Guys in a motorcycle here way yeah kind of. I don't know if I know this one.
Speaker 1: Let's get to the chorus.
Speaker 5: That was definitely an eighties movie though.
Speaker 1: Right here we go, this must be like late thirty eight special, like thirty nine special passwords.
Speaker 3: What is the chorus of this song?
Speaker 1: I don't know this one good good chance.
Speaker 3: I've heard it, but barely. Yeah, i've heard it, but barely that I heard you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard it, but I don't know enough to identifying cool ninety five.
Speaker 5: I was thinking of Nazareth.
Speaker 1: Now you're messing with the Nazareth's a band, right, son?
Speaker 5: Remember that one?
Speaker 1: How do they get away with that in like rock music? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're the center of a beat, but they said it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Now you're messing with the son of love.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, love herds, I think right, the hurds that one?
Speaker 5: Is that Nazareth? I think so.
Speaker 1: Love Love hurt?
Speaker 3: Right, That's just that.
Speaker 6: Reminds you to Day's confused when they're dancing eighth grade dance?
Speaker 3: Is that in that movie?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Whoa love? Heurt? Okay, no hurts?
Speaker 3: What's hair of the Dog?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's got sixty that's it? Sixty eight million.
Speaker 1: Nah, you're messing with the.
Speaker 5: Careful though, dude.
Speaker 1: They'll say it, but I mean people people cussing so all the time. You know the song. Huh get to the chorus that that's.
Speaker 3: Oh I know that song?
Speaker 1: Do you remember that one? Yeah? They I guess they would. They wouldn't bleep it, but they would silence out the B words. That's a jam, dude on the radio, that cow Bell's going think think. I love classic rock. It's one of my most played workout playlists. Yeah, you want to see what you can name? Maybe?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, of course I'm gonna put money on it.
Speaker 1: I mean that'd be fun. But you guys aren't as obsessive with gambling as we are, though as dudes, we love gambling, but I love it. I just this is my classic rock workout playlist.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever in my life worked out to classic rock. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Does she need to name the artist? What she needed to do? Here?
Speaker 3: You do either one?
Speaker 1: And this doesn't count as like playing a song on our go to jay because it's playing from my pocket, away from microphone. Of course, it's much what you want to play against Amy, Yeah, name that tune, you give me artist or title? Okay, ready, here we go. You guys can probably.
Speaker 4: Hear that that sounds like the home depot commercial home depot. Oh my gosh, it does how doers get more done?
Speaker 3: That's funny? Anything?
Speaker 1: This is?
Speaker 3: This is a free your name when you get it.
Speaker 1: Don't give it away, though, Lunchbox, lunchbox glady lowrider, No, okay, slow riding in correct?
Speaker 4: No, Sweet Emotion, Bye def Leppard.
Speaker 3: No, you got one though, Aerosmith Sweet Emotion.
Speaker 1: Sweet Emma talking about the things that nobody knows.
Speaker 4: N okay, that's a good song.
Speaker 3: Actually, see okay.
Speaker 4: I mean I don't want to work.
Speaker 1: Out to it, but well, we keep it cranked up in the yard, and that's when we're doing slowly.
Speaker 5: You know, we don't do slow.
Speaker 4: Like feature all like squatting low slow.
Speaker 3: No, this plays the whole time.
Speaker 1: No, but here's one. You won't get this one. But this was the second one on my list. I may have to fast forward this, but you may not get this one. You won't get an artist. It's not familiar, doll. No, I can fast forward to the part that you may know, but it may start quick enough. Uh, yeah, it's coming okay, lunchbox anything, No, can you hear it? Okay? Yeah, okay, here's where you guys will probably know where it is.
Speaker 3: Coming at you.
Speaker 7: Lunchbox, go ahead, that's Black Betty, Littered Skinner.
Speaker 1: It's black Betty. Why don't you buy them with your name?
Speaker 4: M hm?
Speaker 3: Instead of telling the story, you could buy them with your name.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: But what's crazy is I heard like in my head, I'm just telling you what.
Speaker 3: Was that before you got to the show though? That was what you're driving in.
Speaker 4: They started doing it, but I was like, what does that have to do with this song? But I guess my brain was getting there. I just needed them.
Speaker 5: You want to guess a band.
Speaker 4: Black Betty, and it's not Leonard Skinner.
Speaker 1: You've never heard of the band, Okay, I wouldn't know the band had I not purposely memorised it for trivia, because they don't.
Speaker 6: I don't thinky ever had their head. You know ram Jam? Oh?
Speaker 4: Don't they say their name in the song? Ram Jam? Mam Limb and then ram Jam?
Speaker 5: Did they say the bam Balamb? But I don't think they say ram Jam.
Speaker 6: I don't think they ever said their name, But you're right, they do say bam Balamb.
Speaker 1: Whoa black Betty ram Balamb? Well, black Betty ram Jam. Maybe they do.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe Mambe just taught us something here.
Speaker 1: Let's see coming right up.
Speaker 3: See if they say ram Jam minute, come on.
Speaker 1: Now, bamm lamb bam lamb No ram Jam, that would have been smart. They'd have been next level had they fit in a ram Jam. All right, three more? Oh can you nail that?
Speaker 3: You ever heard that before?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: I feel like I've definitely heard this.
Speaker 1: Oh, could have been another song by ram Jam.
Speaker 2: No, but.
Speaker 7: Anything there lunchbox so Ed Fleetwood Mac four non blondes.
Speaker 3: Interesting, incorrect, sounds like a woman.
Speaker 1: It's not a woman anything, Amy, Amy, I you could get that. You won't get the title of the song. I don't think it's a famous song. But if you don't know what, you're not gonna just guess it by the words.
Speaker 4: Can you tell me the decades of classic rock?
Speaker 1: Well, now they've changed. Some nineties are in there. Oh it's so sad, but this is her pearl Jam on the the other day. Yeah, when they play food Fighters, I'm like, change, it's not good. This is probably late sixties, early seventies.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't only know the year you know the band?
Speaker 4: Come on, Amy, Rolling Stones?
Speaker 3: So Oh led Zelle Dang.
Speaker 4: I think I have their shirt?
Speaker 1: You too?
Speaker 3: Get the lead out all right, two more.
Speaker 4: I just think of my vintage T shirts that I don't know.
Speaker 1: The two more and the band or the song or both? Well? Man, oh, why did you see a woman? That is a lyric? Come on, guys literally saying the name of this song?
Speaker 4: I know, but I can't tell what it is.
Speaker 2: Who are we?
Speaker 8: Or who?
Speaker 1: Wait? What he said?
Speaker 4: Who? Who are we?
Speaker 1: Or who? Wait? Go ahead? Who are we? Or who?
Speaker 2: Two separate guesses?
Speaker 4: Okay, Amy, who are you?
Speaker 1: Bye?
Speaker 4: Rolling stones?
Speaker 3: No, it's who are you?
Speaker 1: It's correct?
Speaker 3: Who are you?
Speaker 1: By? The who? The who?
Speaker 4: He just said?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, last one.
Speaker 4: I'll never forget that last one.
Speaker 3: Then we'll take a little break. Ready, let's do.
Speaker 4: Oh oh my gosh, I did a damn smarting to this in high school.
Speaker 2: I can't hear it.
Speaker 4: Oh you got come on?
Speaker 5: You stop talking?
Speaker 3: Band or song?
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm, lunch box yep? Come together over me? Come together?
Speaker 3: Come together? Is correct? Is that tied up?
Speaker 1: Mike?
Speaker 3: Do we know or do we even keep score?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm gonna I think they're tied right now? Amy, you can get the can get the band? You win?
Speaker 4: Come to get the Oh.
Speaker 5: Come on, come on, Amy, the band?
Speaker 3: I know five seconds.
Speaker 4: The Band, Rolling Stones, the Beatles so cool? Oh yeah, no, it was the routine.
Speaker 5: Because I saw you slap.
Speaker 4: Down, so there's like I can't really.
Speaker 1: Like all right, tiebreaker, then we'll break. Anybody think it's either banned or song winds? Ready? Okay, Amy slapping the air again.
Speaker 4: This sounds country though. Oh god, I just keep hearing Little Texas in my head right now.
Speaker 3: Don't give it a run. Maybe give a little Texas try.
Speaker 4: That's not classic rock, know.
Speaker 2: Nothing, lunch box, go ahead, Pink Floyd, the Rolling Stones.
Speaker 4: Correct, Okay, I'll wait for the lyrics please. Then that is Sue. Okay, what you got sukod Mama and your botty and then okay, go ahead. Well he was just gonna say the Monkeys Monkey.
Speaker 10: The Beatles shut out.
Speaker 4: Yay, you got both tie Okay, I didn't.
Speaker 1: That was won't you gimme three steps?
Speaker 4: Give me three steps? Three steps?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And who is the girl Linda lou We're the girl named Linda?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well when they walk a man with a gun in his hand and he was pointed out you know who.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they need a rhyme for Linda Luz you know who? Yeah, or they need to maybe.
Speaker 1: For you know who, and they rhyme with Linda Lou because I never met a single Lenda Lou.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: I don't know any though.
Speaker 3: All right, let's do a mineral here.
Speaker 1: We've been talking about some expensive memorabilia items on the show, where like Michael Jordan's card that has the logo man more like three million bucks, John Lennon's guitar. It's always fun for me to talk about that kind of stuff. Morgan says, she's just acquired something expensive or like cool memorabilia.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what it is.
Speaker 1: Can you like give us a game or like, can you like we ask questions about it?
Speaker 11: Yeah, ask questions.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what ballpark it's in. So we'll do there are four of us, we'll do sixteen questions like a yes or no?
Speaker 3: Only Oh, that's part of it. That's yeah, part of it. Okay? Is it sports?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, not sports?
Speaker 1: Amy? Oh ask if it's country music that woul makes sense?
Speaker 4: Is it country music?
Speaker 1: Yes it is, okay, I don't know why didn't ask it to become I'm an idiot?
Speaker 4: Aired okayth.
Speaker 6: Did you get this from someone that we know?
Speaker 10: Hm hmm, I mean, what the kind of question is that I don't know.
Speaker 5: Do we know the person that gave it to you?
Speaker 11: How do you describe?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Do we know them? Do they come in the studio?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: Are they friends of us?
Speaker 1: I would say to any of us have their cell phone number? That's I think that could be a good definition.
Speaker 6: Any of us, including Okay, I might okay, But.
Speaker 1: She gave the best answer she could. It was a dumb question. What do you want from her? Did a great job? Dumb? I'm talking about Eddie over there.
Speaker 5: That's a good question though.
Speaker 1: Think about it. Does the person that gave it to you understand that the earth is not flat?
Speaker 4: What trying to think of something?
Speaker 5: Wasn't that dumb?
Speaker 1: Encountered lunch box?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm confused by Eddie's questions. I'm trying to think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard for me to sent me back years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, ah, is is it something you play?
Speaker 1: Oh? Good? Ques?
Speaker 3: As an instrument? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, it is not not an instrument.
Speaker 3: Is it autographed?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: So it's an autographed non instrument. It's in country music. You could ask it if it's from a venue or a hat?
Speaker 3: Could you wear it?
Speaker 1: That's one.
Speaker 4: Should we asked?
Speaker 3: Your power? You have the power of the question.
Speaker 4: The person you know it does a man? No?
Speaker 3: No, I just asked.
Speaker 1: I asked the one about it's an autograph, you could say, because again we're trying figure out who.
Speaker 4: It is and what it is, right, So I want to know this.
Speaker 1: So did this we have read sex with it?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: My goodness?
Speaker 4: Did this thing belong to a man?
Speaker 11: It involves a man?
Speaker 5: Yet involves a man?
Speaker 3: I think she's given the best answer she can.
Speaker 1: Stupid question, not stupid as yours. In case you're keeping track of Maybe it's a group possibly, go ahead, Eddie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Does it have multiple signatures on it? No? Okay, there's a question. You kind of climbed out of that one a little bit. Yeah, lunchbarks ask if thinks a good quote. I'll ask if lunchbox doesn't like, is this something you wear it?
Speaker 3: Is the person dead?
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Is the person dead?
Speaker 11: No, they're not dead.
Speaker 1: So it's a current artist who signed it. It's not an instrument, can they Is it something that somebody wears.
Speaker 6: No, it's not an instrument or what somebody wears, So it can and it's autographed.
Speaker 5: Only one autograph.
Speaker 1: You could ask if if if the value is like probably over five hundred bucks, if she had to guess or.
Speaker 4: Well, what does that mean? Though?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean if you would be able to no offense, but if like Lee Brice signed a piece of paper from our show, that we wouldn't get five hundred bucks for it because it's a piece of from our show and he's alive and you know.
Speaker 4: Be like a set list or something. Could Yeah, she recently acquired Yes.
Speaker 3: You said that, like you had to follow up on that.
Speaker 4: Did she acquire it last night?
Speaker 11: Is that your question?
Speaker 4: No, I'm talking to Bobby.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean a c M A fest. Yeah, that's It's not the answer.
Speaker 3: She did not acquire lesson.
Speaker 1: I know for a fact that's not it because I did not get to this yesterday, but it was sent to me the day before. Ye smart, Uh.
Speaker 4: What did you tell me it was a good question.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just kind of talking to you. I mean I would say, I.
Speaker 4: Know, but you said something like it.
Speaker 1: She put it on she think i'd get her five hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: Do you think that you could sell this for five hundred dollars?
Speaker 11: Not right now, but definitely eventually.
Speaker 1: It's a Morgan wall and used condom. Whoa No, I mean that would go and here you go for you itvolves man crazy, that's a hard one to hold chair. Oh that's good Morgan chair. That would be hilarious, and we hold it and get him to sign it.
Speaker 5: When times a great question?
Speaker 1: Is it the cheer? No question? No, you can ask if it involves like any current it will be big artists or like somebody that's playing.
Speaker 6: I have another question, but I feel like you guys can call me stupid for it asas it's kind of like.
Speaker 1: The stupid question, but more there's no stupid question here. You go, okay, until after you ask it and we make fun of you.
Speaker 6: Did the person that signed it give it to you?
Speaker 1: No, that's not a bad question, but that's kind of what I'm so this is what I would do for now on If are you anything you think stupid?
Speaker 3: Ask it anything you think is a good question. Don't ask stupid. There you go, Yeah, lunchbox.
Speaker 1: Because the person under forty is it like a new artist type, that's that lunch But no, no, no, we're talking it out here.
Speaker 4: She didn't get it from the artist, so like what a record.
Speaker 3: Label give it or did she buy it?
Speaker 2: Is it a picture?
Speaker 4: Did her boyfriend give it to her?
Speaker 1: A good question?
Speaker 4: It involves a man?
Speaker 2: How big? I mean, does it way over the way?
Speaker 3: Why weight?
Speaker 5: You think it's like an anchor?
Speaker 1: What's happening here the weight?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, wait, we're encouraging you.
Speaker 5: We can't tell you not to cannon ball.
Speaker 1: Wait, don't go wait, we're encouraging not to chaste.
Speaker 5: Weight or a feather?
Speaker 1: Important.
Speaker 4: No, we don't.
Speaker 1: We don't wear it.
Speaker 4: I know we we don't play it. We don't play it.
Speaker 5: You don't wear it.
Speaker 1: You don't play it.
Speaker 6: It's not a condom, a can of beer anymore. Maybe never were to begin with.
Speaker 4: It's one I used cigarette.
Speaker 1: I gotta signed it, signed it sign cigar.
Speaker 4: Cig. You think it involves a man?
Speaker 3: Is it? Is it used?
Speaker 1: Right? Like?
Speaker 3: Was it ever used? That's it uses sports?
Speaker 1: The big thing is that it's more valuable if it's been using a game, like is it a game?
Speaker 2: Used a concert? Used microphone? That would be a good one, guys, but I'm not asking.
Speaker 4: So the question just is it used?
Speaker 2: Is it used?
Speaker 11: Is that your question?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 11: It is not?
Speaker 1: Oh four left, so.
Speaker 3: It's something new. There's never been used.
Speaker 4: They cannot be worn.
Speaker 1: It can't be worn or played that she was given a dude. But if it's a dude's did she says?
Speaker 2: She she said it?
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't she has boots from somebody?
Speaker 4: And I don't understand the why you have to answer it in a way that says it involves a man that's more complicated.
Speaker 11: Well, it was how you asked the question.
Speaker 3: You can't hate on her answer when you don't even know.
Speaker 4: I'm not hating on it. I'm trying to dissect it.
Speaker 5: Well, why don't you just ask that a man sign it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Well she said no, no, she said.
Speaker 4: I said, did a Well I think I said, did all woman sign it? Or I don't know what I said.
Speaker 1: No, I don't remember either. Okay, okay, we have home around whatever it? Okay, is it something that weighs blue? What if it really comes down to the way, what if it's like a literal forty five pound weegh that somebody's sam Hun's been pressed, God is on it.
Speaker 3: We screwed it.
Speaker 4: It will be one day, like it will be one day, So we got to I mean, that's like, what is that in your opinion? Like who fits in that path.
Speaker 1: Then it would be a younger artist that is for sure gonna that we feel like has the potential to be around for a significant amount of time make an impact on country music.
Speaker 5: But we still don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: But it's a dude, right, But she's saying a long time, So it'd have to be somebody younger. So you think like a Morgan Wall and a Hardy somebody that has the lasting power because they do more than just sing. Luke Comb's that type thing, right, because they also can write. They are kind of multifaceted.
Speaker 4: Bailey Zimmerman, Yeah, could.
Speaker 1: Any of those young guys that we feel like could be around for a while. Is the person you want to dial in on the person first? Trying to know this, well, I have one more round.
Speaker 5: And she said that it's not used, right, Like it's not it's not.
Speaker 10: Used.
Speaker 1: But what could not like a like a program or a music a music plaque. That's a good one.
Speaker 5: Do they still give those records away?
Speaker 1: They do?
Speaker 2: I show posters.
Speaker 4: That's true because the artist didn't give it to her show poster.
Speaker 1: Mary mond Landy Wilson got stolen from back in the day before Lanny was growing up. Who stole that?
Speaker 5: Do we find out?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: You mean like a Hatch poster?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like I don't even.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was that?
Speaker 3: I forgot to be mad about that.
Speaker 4: Don't don't, don't revisit it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lunchbox, what did to say? Exactly?
Speaker 2: It said, Bobby, thanks for the support, Landy Wilson.
Speaker 3: I think it's a little more than that, but yeah, here you.
Speaker 4: It was like, Bobby wouldn't have made it without you. Thank you?
Speaker 1: Is that what you wrote in the description on eBay?
Speaker 4: You sold it?
Speaker 1: Did he get listened on eBay by somebody? I don't know that part of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 8: That's how we found out about it. Yeah, we try to contact.
Speaker 4: Them and he goes could figure out you ve Gas.
Speaker 1: No, his mom's a big bears a prophet.
Speaker 5: She's so awesome. His love his mom.
Speaker 4: Back to the back to.
Speaker 3: The Okay, is it okay, We're just.
Speaker 5: Going to get to.
Speaker 4: A record. A record?
Speaker 1: Is a record? Is it a is it like? Is it like a plaque or does that have any That's two different things though, Okay, like a signed vinyl though? Is that really memorabilia? I got like one hundred of them right there? By different artists. Okay, it does it weigh.
Speaker 5: It's gonna come down to the wait.
Speaker 3: Okay, how about this.
Speaker 1: Did a record label give it to you? So there won't be a plant, it would be a plaque or anything.
Speaker 6: This is this like, what's cool that an artist has that, Like they can sign it, and I wonder for her or if she.
Speaker 1: Was given it by somebody else as the artist sign is that h.
Speaker 6: I think she said that the artist did not sign it for her, right She said that that was one of my questions.
Speaker 5: A good question.
Speaker 4: I think didn't Did they give it to you directly? No?
Speaker 5: I said, did the artist sign that for you?
Speaker 7: And she said no, Maybe she learned from Bobby, maybe she bid on it.
Speaker 1: No, Morgan's not bidding, what do you mean? But still then it's got to be a I would think a younger artist if she's sayings value later more than now.
Speaker 4: I feel like the word acquired is like somebody.
Speaker 2: Died also could have been an heirloom?
Speaker 1: Yeah, or like I don't know, guys, Okay, let's just ask them semple questions Amy, and it puts us on anything. Just say, is it from one of the people that we've mentioned so far in our young artist group.
Speaker 4: Have we said the person's name?
Speaker 1: No, well, that eliminates a big part of that thought.
Speaker 6: Though she did go who does she see in in Dallas a few weeks ago Warren Zyders.
Speaker 1: It could be.
Speaker 4: Post malone, but that is worth five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: It's what it is.
Speaker 4: I just feel like because he's.
Speaker 6: Like, what could he have that's not used other than like a record? Or like what there's nothing ear ring?
Speaker 1: You wear that? Though?
Speaker 3: I kept going boots all you wear?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 5: Of their hair?
Speaker 1: Is that worn? That's weird? It is weird.
Speaker 2: How would they sign their hair?
Speaker 1: Great point, you can put it.
Speaker 3: It's used, that's true.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What if it's like a con concert ticket, an unused concert ticket that they because I have still print concert tickets. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah yeah, I mean unused though? What if it's from the celebrity softball game? Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, was she there and unused softball?
Speaker 1: Interesting? That involves uh Morgan softball game? No? I wasn't.
Speaker 4: Oh that's weird.
Speaker 11: Yeah I was gone this year.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, we have two questions. We have two questions left, Eddie might as well just throw something at it.
Speaker 3: Amy Hitch with who cares she's checked out.
Speaker 4: No, I've not checked out. I just really want to know what it is, so just ask how much it weighs?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm Morgan.
Speaker 3: Does it weigh over?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Does it weigh over?
Speaker 6: Under to give you a secret.
Speaker 4: She's having to google the weight.
Speaker 6: So that's over under three pounds because under bones would be like a CD record.
Speaker 1: She would know quickly if they were under could have been jelly Roll. Yeah, an actual next time we should have them. We should have them. We should buy a jelly Roll whatever that it really is and have them sign it. It's a donut, right, I don't know.
Speaker 11: Okay, how much? Did you ask me, Eddie?
Speaker 5: Three pounds?
Speaker 11: If it's under or over?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 3: He said, you have to ask yes or no?
Speaker 5: Is it under three pounds?
Speaker 1: Yes? That helps in no way? Okay, lunch box, last question and then we'll come up with you guys. It's a vinyl jelly Roll is a good person to put it on though. Do you see he was with Eminem he performed them and m dang really yeah, I saw them meet. They did a video of the meeting is really cool. And then they did I think sing with sing for the Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: That was a song Aerosmith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Eminem has that song sing for the moment. Yeah. I think that was what he was doing, the vocal for man. Every time people post videos of meeting Eminem, he looks. He seems so nice guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, jelly Roll was it country Fests? Could she have acquired it there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Possibly? What's country Fest?
Speaker 4: iHeart Country Festival? Jelly Roll was there?
Speaker 1: It was like one hundred country. Remember jelly Roll was a country concert, so.
Speaker 4: Our country fest.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox ask ask if it's jelly roll?
Speaker 2: Is it something?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Is it related to food?
Speaker 3: Is it rhyme with anything?
Speaker 4: Is it related to food?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Mm hm, Why do you think it's related to food?
Speaker 4: Amy jelly Also, if if it is, then maybe it's jelly roll, or maybe it's an und does the person?
Speaker 1: Does the person used a stage name not a real name like that keeps him in the mix. But also it's not a food question. I didn't about the person.
Speaker 5: It's signed right, it's going to sign it off.
Speaker 1: We need to figure out two things and we're not even close to one of them. We should have just dialed in on one of them and not worried about the weight or whatever.
Speaker 3: Eddie's dumb question.
Speaker 2: It was lunchboxes you ask it.
Speaker 5: I didn't have another question.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox ever asked it. We read before that.
Speaker 2: Is it something? Because you guys are thinking it's a vinyl?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: No, I mean I said that, but I mean mentioned it.
Speaker 3: We're not like dead set on it. But you can say it's a vinyl.
Speaker 6: Could possibly be I mean, lunchbox, what else do you think it can be that it's like, you can't wear it, it's not used.
Speaker 3: It could possibly be a vinyl. We just didn't go there.
Speaker 4: Does I feel like you could go?
Speaker 2: I mean, are there any artists that have a book?
Speaker 1: Let's figure out.
Speaker 3: Who the artist is?
Speaker 4: An unused, unread sign.
Speaker 1: We're going to ask this question to be no closer because we're not dialing in on either one of the So what do you want to dial in on? Doesn't matter if we pick the thing or the person, but we need to go figure out that. We know what's a dude?
Speaker 2: We know have they been in our studio?
Speaker 4: Technically we know it involves a man.
Speaker 5: But everyone's been in a studio at this in the last month.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's like four people.
Speaker 4: No, that's I mean, would be busy.
Speaker 2: I mean the last guys, and so I was adding the other four people.
Speaker 11: But sounds like and I could give you a little bit more detail on that if you want, well, that would.
Speaker 6: Be cheating when I asked you. When I asked her about the weight, she did have to google something you can't google. How much is the jelly roll? I mean, how much is the jelly roll?
Speaker 1: Way?
Speaker 4: Don't you know it's something from jelly roll?
Speaker 1: She just said no, it wasn't in the studio.
Speaker 5: It's not a jelly roll I understand.
Speaker 1: But like a books, I mean book sounds good from who she would has memorabilia?
Speaker 4: I don't think if it's an unreleased copy.
Speaker 1: And if she were going to give us a hint of well, I can't say this, but I can give you a hint. It probably isn't like this year the last few months.
Speaker 4: Is it a headshot?
Speaker 1: Is that memorabilia? I guess it would be yeah, depending on what verson that you're talking sign picture, the painful wonder, the picture, what assigned picture is.
Speaker 4: That's not? Would that be special around here?
Speaker 1: I just don't know.
Speaker 11: I can't give you one more question each.
Speaker 1: If you focus on the artist, Okay, I'm gonna focus on the artist, and we just ask the artist, is it?
Speaker 4: Well, we're gonna men the name we know we have.
Speaker 3: We haven't mentioned the name.
Speaker 1: It's probably somebody that's been in this year, if I'm guessing due to her tone, but I don't want it.
Speaker 6: Well, it sounds like he hasn't been in the studio this month, but maybe we've been for him.
Speaker 5: He's not country music.
Speaker 1: Did say country for yeah?
Speaker 4: And it involves a man?
Speaker 5: Just involves.
Speaker 11: How you asked the question?
Speaker 4: How did I ask it? Can you remind me?
Speaker 3: I think Amy said, did it involve a man?
Speaker 4: No? I said, did a woman signed it? Sign it? Or something?
Speaker 2: Does a man?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to know.
Speaker 5: I want my last question, not my guest, my last question.
Speaker 6: Uh, Morgan, is it a Man's that?
Speaker 5: Why are we bringing up that dumb answer?
Speaker 1: Because Amy asked dumb question. Yes, I just said, ask the dumb question.
Speaker 4: I just said, I'm stupid.
Speaker 1: And then Eddie asked, and that's the question.
Speaker 5: We haven't love it now.
Speaker 1: She didn't answer it, but you can't pull back, but that's she didn't committed to a man.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh god, God, dang it.
Speaker 4: We just said I said, I'm stupid.
Speaker 1: How much does the man way?
Speaker 2: Well, that's actually a good question.
Speaker 4: So it's a man it's under is that?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll do this is the man under forty?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: Dirks?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 5: That's your question?
Speaker 3: Who are you asking me?
Speaker 1: Or her?
Speaker 4: Us? Hey, guys, like recover the amy?
Speaker 1: She was looking at me though? And airplane he's over it's not over.
Speaker 4: Three No, not not a toy airplane, not a not a not a miniature.
Speaker 2: How do you google five hundred dollars soon?
Speaker 1: But how do you google a toy airplane if they're all different to see what it weighs?
Speaker 4: Model model, they're plane model.
Speaker 6: It's got to be something that they're known for. This Stapleton, what does he have?
Speaker 2: That's what is he known for?
Speaker 4: A pickleball battle?
Speaker 1: True mally thing about that? It's Stapleton signing a picture of the mall like Luke Combs's red solo cup. But you know, like, but it's not used, Sam hum over forty though over.
Speaker 4: Forty Yeah, that's where I was like, Okay.
Speaker 10: Kenny chest is it a flag like a oh?
Speaker 1: Is it something you can buy at a concert? Like his merch? Like could you but they may have signed it and given a Morgan one you want to do it? Is it something you can buy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Could anybody get that's the question. Is it something you can buy?
Speaker 11: Yes, but not signed?
Speaker 1: Right? All right?
Speaker 4: So maybe it's no shoes, no.
Speaker 3: Shirt like a Kenny flag.
Speaker 5: You can't buy this signed watch about.
Speaker 3: You have the final question?
Speaker 1: It's so my thought was that a concert you could probably go buy it like the merch table stand, but it's not like a T shirt.
Speaker 4: I think it could be a Kenny flag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry to wondering if it's a man, but he was.
Speaker 4: Studio this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lunchbox, ask if they've had more than ten number one or something like that, so we can wait.
Speaker 4: Wait wait even better, well maybe not.
Speaker 1: Even better, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Doesn't involve a man, but even better, But.
Speaker 4: Okay, I get what you're saying, like, if he has more than ten number ones? If right now? Because Kenny's in the top ten right now, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if we would know that, but you can ask, sure it's a man. Does this person have top ten right now?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I mean I don't know the top ten right now?
Speaker 4: Google, it's so Google scoopo.
Speaker 1: Do they have a song that like a current a current song that's being played something like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Is this a question?
Speaker 1: No, it's lunchbox this question. Has a man ever heard the song that's being played right now? Man, he's ringing my doorbell?
Speaker 2: Do yeah? Do they have a song on the radio right now?
Speaker 11: Hello, I'm texting you.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 6: It's not Kenny then if she's not home, yeah, because Christiansen Harmonica, he's not before.
Speaker 1: Forty Yeah, I can't that's true's over.
Speaker 3: I guess I've had it.
Speaker 9: He's had a lot of songs in the radio, but not right now, not one that that they're pushing.
Speaker 3: Okay, so like.
Speaker 8: He had a number one I think when the last month, I believe last month.
Speaker 5: Thanks for the free hint, and they just stopped playing him on the radio.
Speaker 1: Mores remember one of the.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's tell a hint.
Speaker 10: Pickleball Jordan Davis, I Jordan pickleball paddle. I don't know, guys, I'm just I'm not hating. I'm just too late.
Speaker 1: That's a question.
Speaker 4: I know it's a question to im not to you hated back.
Speaker 5: On my Hey, this is making us all fight.
Speaker 4: We're not fighting.
Speaker 3: This is Jordan Davis is not forty though, Oh.
Speaker 2: Whill and Jackson.
Speaker 1: No, can't be kept Guessick Brown, I don't know.
Speaker 8: It's not the real Cliff, you know the boy show something.
Speaker 4: Dirks, Dirks plays pickleball?
Speaker 1: What Dirk's.
Speaker 4: Don't I don't want it to be Dirk.
Speaker 1: Dark sign paddle. Let's just go with this and get the answer. A Dirk signed pickleball paddle.
Speaker 4: But you can't use that, your guest.
Speaker 1: If it's if it's one of my pickleballs and I signed. Im about to kick a hole? Oh god, hilarious.
Speaker 5: Didn't have a number one in the last month.
Speaker 3: That's true, A good point.
Speaker 4: I should have not Dirks hasn't had a number one, your guys as guests.
Speaker 3: I just kind of over it too.
Speaker 11: I'm asking. I don't want to tell you until you're ready.
Speaker 1: Morgan the ball in the last number one?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Does he have kids?
Speaker 1: Oh, Garth Brook does he eat pickles? Oh?
Speaker 11: Yes, he has kids. I don't know if he eats.
Speaker 1: Okay, just tell us who it is.
Speaker 3: Who is it?
Speaker 11: No, tell us that the thing it's Chris Stapleton so.
Speaker 1: We were there.
Speaker 5: Okay, what could it be? That he doesn't.
Speaker 10: He doesn't wear it's cool lippers, A set list, a belt buckle, assigned set list, a belt buckle.
Speaker 4: Can't wear it?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I had to google a set list. Wait less than three.
Speaker 4: She could be running Chris signed vinyl?
Speaker 1: Okay, it could be that, fine Morgan, what is it?
Speaker 11: It's not a signed vinyl?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: What is the tire from his truck?
Speaker 3: Football?
Speaker 4: Under three pounds?
Speaker 11: You guys haven't even gotten remotely close to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, just tell what it is.
Speaker 11: It's a signed bottle of Tennessee whiskey.
Speaker 1: WHI that's cool, unused, that's cool.
Speaker 4: Nobody said can you do drink it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Can? You can't wear?
Speaker 11: Nobody ever went down that avenue.
Speaker 3: Who would have thought it was? It was something you really could eat?
Speaker 4: So how'd you get it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 11: So he signed like twenty of them at a liquor store and I just happened to see him posted on social media, so I swung by. I was like, I'll grab.
Speaker 2: One of these.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even a connection thing, No.
Speaker 11: I just saw him post about it. I was like, this would be cool to have grabbed one, and yeah, I mean especially a whiskey bottle and it's signed by I mean Chris Stapleton. It's Tennessee whiskey.
Speaker 4: And in twenty years it'll be a lot. Yeah, whiskey ages. It's worth more too, right, Yeah, we drink it and the I'll keep it closed.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. That is a pretty cool thing.
Speaker 2: How much did it costs?
Speaker 11: Forty bucks?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well, guys, I have something to share because I literally overheard Morgan telling someone this story.
Speaker 5: And you didn't think about it while we were trying to guess, but I mean.
Speaker 1: Twenty minutes doing this goddang bit I did.
Speaker 4: Of course I didn't think about it. I wouldn't Morgan, didn't you were you telling, like Wayne D this story last night?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You heard it last night.
Speaker 4: Well, guys, I didn't think about it.
Speaker 2: What do you mean we're doing a whole.
Speaker 4: Ever ever thought about it again?
Speaker 1: And that's actually a pretty cool and it's not even a yeah. And she didn't get it through like a connection.
Speaker 4: No, but I overheard her telling Wayne D that she saw Chris post about on social and I remember thinking like, yeah, that is cool and like weird, and I wondered what was it like in line or were there other people? And was he like, oh, hey Morgan, or did you just act?
Speaker 1: I have Christapldon signed Funko that's cool. I have a Dolly partner, I have three dollar part and signed Funko's I got to sign put on any bay.
Speaker 5: What does she say when she signed those? She like these are cool?
Speaker 6: Or she was like I'm working nine to five. She didn't she does the typewriter noise on them.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: She was shooting a music video and I didn't go to the video at tom My manager who my manager runs. It's one of the higher executives at a big management company. And so he was there with another one of his artist who was in the video with Dolly, and so we know Dolly. So he just took him with it and was like, hey, Dolly, we signed for Bobby. And she was like yeah, sure she signed him. That was it. Okay, okay, I think we're done though a because I'm tired. Yeah. Man, And you know what, it wasn't a letdown. It wasn't big.
Speaker 4: Yeah for you, it's pretty I'm worried. No, we're let down on news you No, I'm like worried about my brain.
Speaker 1: That's it, you guys. Everybody have a good weekend. And we will see you guys on Monday.
Speaker 3: Anything you want to add guys, No, all right, that's it.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, Piece out