Speaker 1: Next guest, very very special guests.
Speaker 2: By the way, he says that we've been lying to ourselves about what success looks like. He says, it's not the four year college degree or fancy corner office. It's the work that built that corner office and the opportunities that exist. He goes on to say, there are millions of essential jobs that pay well, provide security and keep the lights on, but go unfilled. Here to discuss any Emmy award winning TV host, podcaster, America's leading trade advocate, the legendary Micro Dirty Jobs Micro Mike. Good to have you on. So we're going to get into a lot here, we're going to get into a lot.
Speaker 1: And you've you've been on this for a long time.
Speaker 2: A lot of people said, you know, you got to go to your four year college degree, you go to Harvard, go to Ivy League. But you've been for years, for decades, you've been saying not so fast. Suddenly it looks like the world is up to Micro.
Speaker 3: Well, look it's too early for a victory lap. But thanks for the kind words. It's gratifying to see the headlines catch up to your own smack, you know, But it's true when.
Speaker 4: Dirty jobs was at its peak.
Speaker 3: I started a thing called microworks was really it was just a pr campaign for a couple million good jobs it didn't require four year degree that employers were struggling to fill. And that was my first real look at what's commonly written about today as the skills gap. We're up to about seven million open positions in the country now.
Speaker 4: Most of them don't.
Speaker 3: Require four year degree, they require training, and the government's freaked out because a lot of those jobs are in the defense industrial base. Private industries freaked out because a lot of those jobs are data centers. They're electricians and plumbers and pipe fitters and steam fitters and shipbuilders and alignemen, and these jobs have been with us, you know, forever, but all of a sudden, the math is caught up. You know, for every five trades people who retire to come in. It's been that way for about twelve years. So we've got a math problem on one side. We've got a bunch of stigmas and stereotypes and nonsense that keep people from giving the trades an honest look. On the other, combine them and take shop class out of high school. You really have like a one two three punch that has thrown the workforce really badly out of balance, and now there's a mad scramble to train the next generation for a bunch of jobs that are only a matter of national security.
Speaker 2: So the phenomenon that's happening, I believe a lot quicker than most people expected. You know, we've been watching AI develop, artificial intelligence develop, and it was clear that it was going to I would say, surpass human intelligence. At some point down the road, it may already have. I believe that genie is already out of a bottle when it starts communicating with each other, making decisions without human input.
Speaker 1: I think we're kind of finished.
Speaker 2: But there are a lot of people graduating from college now who didn't see this coming. They've spent four years, maybe seven years, maybe eight years becoming doctors, lawyers, want to go to Wall Street, and suddenly they're saying those jobs aren't available anymore because on all those professions doctors, lawyers, Wall Street traders, they're using AI to replace humans. What is the most AI proof trade group skill job that you would recommend people to start looking at.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I hate to pay with too broad a brush, but since you asked, I and again, I don't have a crystal ball, but I think welders and electricians and plumbers right now represent about as secure a vocation as.
Speaker 4: You can find. CNC operators as well.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a lot of tech in a CNC machine, but the operators have really never gone away. They've adjusted, they've moved around. You're going to see that in every single industry, for sure. But the wholesale elimination of jobs is what you're talking about in certain verticals. I don't think it's going to happen in the trades. But then again, you know, Musk is talking about optimist robots.
Speaker 4: In three or four years.
Speaker 2: He says, he says every household on the planet will have an optimism We'll have a robot.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: He says that every every citizen in the country will have access to healthcare that is as good as what the president has access to right now. So it's really hard to know how to handicap those kinds of prognostications.
Speaker 1: Well it is it. Let me give you a quick example.
Speaker 2: I went and had both lens on my eyes, my retina lenses replaced, and the doctor said, literally he said, do you want me a human to do it, or would you like an AI program for a robotic to do it? And I chose the robotics. I have a great result. My point is we're going to make these technical judg not technical jobs, these professional jobs. These jobs you need to go to eight, ten, twelve years of schooling for almost obsolete. Sure, you'll need a few people that have diagnosed I guess at some point.
Speaker 1: But is Musk wrong.
Speaker 2: It seems like it's happening so fast that as this happens, productivity goes up as well. I mean, economies do better when productivity goes up.
Speaker 1: He may be right.
Speaker 2: He said there's going to be a day a year not too far in our future. Word no one will have to work at all.
Speaker 4: Look, I wouldn't bet against him.
Speaker 3: I personally I think he's right from a transactional market based analysis. But I don't think I agree that the human species is going to be capable of enduring without working. I know some of us are. I know you can point to a cohort right now. There are seven million able bodied men as we speak, Eric who are not only not working. I'm not looking for work that's never happened in peacetime before. So something's happened in our country writ large, it's not just a matter of oh, we need more jobs here, fewer jobs there. The supply and demand of the marketplace. It doesn't work the way it used to. We still look at unemployment figures like it's meaningful.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 3: You know, you've got I don't know, four or five million maybe unemployed, but you've got seven million open jobs. It's not like it was in the depression, where you could cure unemployment by just creating more jobs. We're in a totally different space, and three years from now, I think we're going to be in a totally different space again. I'm not as pessimistic as some because I think solutions will rise that we just haven't identified yet. But fundamentally, there's something in the normal version of the species that needs and wants to contribute, and we will find a way to do that. Whether it looks like a job in the current market or not, I don't know. But I don't think we're going to be sitting around in our altered states, tubes plugged into some chip enjoying some virtual romantic relationship.
Speaker 4: Not exclusively anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, social romantic relationships are only doing that, Mike, I digress it.
Speaker 1: What are the trades that are going to be in higher demand.
Speaker 2: I remember day when you know, plumber, electrician, they were paid well. Now it seems like they're making sometimes as much as doctors.
Speaker 3: Look again, it's anecdotal. I've got thirty eight people, thirty eight hundred people who've gone through my foundation. All of them are working in the skilled trades. Most of them have a six figure AI proof job today. But a lot of them have taken a simple skill like welding, and they parlayed that into a plumbing sert and then electric and then they hired a couple buddies, and then they got a couple of vans, and now there's a mechanical contracting company with a dozen employees doing three million bucks a year.
Speaker 4: I hear these stories every.
Speaker 3: Day, and that's another good example. You know, people think of a trade like it's a job, and now you've got the job, and now you're going to spend the next thirty years.
Speaker 4: Doing that job.
Speaker 3: But the mobility within the skilled trades world doesn't get nearly enough attention, and the amount of small businesses that exist in our country today that I have a proprietor at the Helm who started by mastering a skill that was in demand would blow your mind. It's a really, really, really important part of our economy and it's going to be impacted by this, and I maybe in a challenging way. I think it's going to be challenging for the country from a pure supply and demand standpoint, but for people entering the trades today, especially people with a modicum of ambition or just an entrepreneurial spirit, that there's just never been a better time to be alive.
Speaker 2: In my view, AMAC exists for one reason, to fight for you and me. While organizations like AARP grow closer to big government, AMAC is growing stronger in Washington to defend the values that made America great faith, family, freedom, and opportunity. AMAC believes in freedom of religion and speech, the right to keep and bear arms, free enterprise and personal responsibility, common sense solutions instead of government control, and AMAC refuses to stand by while radical policies from Blue states threaten our families, our livelihoods, our safety, and our future. AMAC is no longer just an alternative to AARP. They're the leading conservative voice for seniors and patriotic Americans. With a rapidly growing, expanding presence in Washington. AMAC is standing toe to toe with arp's massive lobbying machine and winning today and help them replace failed big government policies with.
Speaker 1: Common sense pro America solutions.
Speaker 2: American needs AMAC, AMAC needs you, so stand with AMAC today.
Speaker 1: Just go to AMAC.
Speaker 2: Dot us slash rav AMAC dot us slash rav.
Speaker 1: All right, we're going to get back.
Speaker 2: With more micro fascinating interview in just a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back.
Speaker 5: From packed crowns to unforgettable conversations. Eric Bolin's Main Street America tour has been an incredible journey across the country.
Speaker 2: Make sure you subscribe to Real America's Slice pro Trump, pro conservative astriotic network more so than anyone.
Speaker 1: I've ever worked at.
Speaker 5: And now it's time for the next stop, Las Vegas. Join Eric Friday, August seven, does he broadcast live from joels Choffhouse in side the Ahern Hotel, bringing you the stories, the voices, and the energy that have made this tour such as success. Tune in for this special live broadcast be getting at one pm local time, or join us in person, but tickets won't last long. Scan the QR code right now to secure your spot. Don't miss it Friday, August seventh, only on Real America's Voice. A special thank you to our sponsor and Gunnar Gear dominate every mission with full HD night vision monoculars featuring ten ADP recording, seven levels of infrared and ten X digital zoom see beyond the Darkness height www dot Get night Vision dot Com.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back into this.
Speaker 2: Micro and I are discussing how the AI phenomena, the revolution of AI is changing the job market for the better for the worse.
Speaker 1: We'll continue the conversation with Micro.
Speaker 2: You say you have thirty eight hundred people are in AI proof jobs, and okay, perhaps Now my question is, so, look look at the auto industry right one hundred years ago, they're producing a couple cars a month, and then then Reford figured out a way to mass produce cars with a almost a conveyor belt type system, a cookie cutter belt. But fast forward a hundred, just one hundred years, and these things are all built by robotics. Aren't we saying the same thing when we want when all our construction projects be robotics, want all our pipe fitting skills be robotics.
Speaker 1: All our shipbuilding be robotic.
Speaker 3: It was impossible during the agricultural revolution to imagine the Industrial Revolution. It was impossible at the height of the Industrial Revolution to imagine the revolution in financial services and then technology, And it's virtually impossible now to imagine what the world is going to look like. I never mind one hundred years, that's so far off the grid you'd.
Speaker 4: Have to be.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even know how to begin to handicap that. But in five years, look, man, here's an unintended consequence. I was talking to a guy the other day on my podcast who runs a company called Crash Champions. He's got six hundred of these autobody shops and he's hiring like crazy, right, I mean, it's a good six figure job.
Speaker 4: But I said to him, you.
Speaker 3: Know, what do you think about autonomous vehicles. They're here and they're about to go. But now I think it's going to be in five years. I think most every vehicle is going to be autonomous. When that happens, the accident rate is going to plummet by over ninety percent. What happens to the autobody repair industry when the accident rate drops ninety percent? What happens to state farm and all state What happens to auto insurance policies when there are a fraction of the accidents that there used to be. What happens when thirty five thousand people don't die on the highways, but maybe three thousand and instead, and so forth. This thing is going to impact And I'm not saying anything new. I'm just saying that I don't want to put a specific call on anything. I just know that we're not going to recognize a lot of things we take for granted in the country three four five years from now, I'd bet big on that what exactly is it.
Speaker 4: Going to look like? I don't know, brother, but we're not going.
Speaker 1: To I will.
Speaker 2: I will take your side of the bed as well, because I'm blown away at the speed at which the AI revolution has just overtaken so much.
Speaker 4: I mean, you just let a robot fix your eyes.
Speaker 1: I did let it. Imagine your dad was it took me three seconds? Say?
Speaker 2: It took me less than a second inside that because what you just said, I know as well as you do that when when everything's away, moent, every truck, every eighteen wheeler is an autonomous vehicle.
Speaker 1: As well, the road's going to be far, far safer than they are. Right now.
Speaker 2: I agree with that because they don't make the error. The human error is such a huge part of accidents. And so five years who knows, I don't know me. You know, I literally had a conversation with an AI. It was chat GPT. I talked to groct GPT and Gemini and at one point I said, I would like to see this picture. I said, and you can't see that picture. I said, well, I'm asking, I'm asking you. Aren't you supposed to give me what I want? Well, what are the reasons you want to see that picture? And I said, it shouldn't matter to you, and I'm having this conversation with it. At that moment, Mike, I realized they've passed us because it goes from a search engine or an assistant to their thinking what you should have, what human beings should have. I believe this, and this is going to be real controversial. People gonna hate here in this. I believe they've already figured it out and it's just a matter of time. So I ended the conversation and I said, tell you, what, do me a favor when you take over humanity? Just don't make me, don't make me do something stupid. Just make me a robot repair person. So you guys at least respect what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: And I'm not. I'm somewhat facetious right here, but I'm not really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, man, I I'm trying to imagine, like, there're three hundred and fifty million guns in the country right now, maybe more, and it's a conversation people have every single day. Personally, I'm a Second Amendment guy. I've got firearms, always have. But when you think about the thing for what it is, a tool, you know, a tool, just as surely as this device is a tool, and this thing is a First Amendment issue, guns are a Second Amendment issue. I'm not quite sure where the AI is going to land, but I am certain that it's going to be a tool, and like any other tool, we're going to be able to use it for extraordinary progress and virtue and literally unlimited mischief. And so you said it earlier.
Speaker 4: You know you.
Speaker 3: Can't put the poop back in the goose. What we have to do is absolutely positively figure out how to keep the tool in our hands. And I agree with you. I think it's further along than most people know. And I don't know how to turn it off, or if we're ever going to struggle with the ability to turn it off, probably will, but it's out of my lane.
Speaker 1: What are you going to do?
Speaker 3: I can't get three hundred and thirty million guns under control, and I sure as hell can't can't figure out what to do. The average IQ right now for the AI I read, is about one hundred and one hundred and twenty three. But it's one hundred and twenty three in every single area, every language, every version of math, every base system ever created, everything. So look, man, it's going to be sporty. I for one, I'm terribly curious to see how it all turns out.
Speaker 1: You know what most coffee roasters get wrong.
Speaker 2: They burn the beans and they call it bold Warpath coffee doesn't play that game.
Speaker 1: This is the Champagne of coffee.
Speaker 2: Navy Seal veteran owned, roasted, perfectly made from fresh premium beans, never bitter, never acid. This is coffee you can drink black, no cream, no sugar, no regrets. And I'm saying the only one say I'm not the only one. Over eighteen thousand and five star reviews, folks, So scan the QR code.
Speaker 1: On your screen.
Speaker 2: By the way, if bag right here, it smells, it's amazing, it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: This is beautiful coffee, folks. So scan the QR code right on your screen.
Speaker 2: Or go to Warpath Dot Coffee and taste the difference. That's Warpath Dot Coffee and taste the difference. Use promo code RAB for fifteen percent off Warpath Coffee, the Champagne of CoFe and we will continue with micro fascinating conversation about the future of employment in America, in the world.
Speaker 1: Really micro too and a half minutes beyond the break.
Speaker 2: You know me as a fighter who's been tested by fire, many blazes in fact, and somehow came back stronger every single time.
Speaker 1: I don't quit. I sweeharder. I'm a former.
Speaker 2: Professional baseball player in the Pittsburgh Pirates organization, a Wall Street Warrior named top Trader on Wall Street before I walked away for bigger battles.
Speaker 1: I launched and was an original gangster.
Speaker 2: Center seat on cable's top rated show The Five for its first seven years.
Speaker 1: A New York Times.
Speaker 2: Bestselling author not once but twice, a two time Emmy nominee. Now I host Bowling your daily unfiltered truth right here on Real America's Voice.
Speaker 1: Thank you for Real America's Voice for finally allow.
Speaker 2: Me to say what I feel, how I feel, and nothing I'm telling you isn't true Otherwise I mean from the lawyers and I built The Edge, my no fluff men's performance, motivation and health podcast from the ground up. Twice a week I drop a free newsletter that cuts through the week's biggest stories with a freedom and Liberty lens.
Speaker 1: No corporates been just straight talk.
Speaker 2: So if you're ready for real edge in your life, follow me at Eric Bowling on x Truth Social, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Speaker 1: Let's build the comeback. This is the Edge.
Speaker 2: Subscribe now.
Speaker 6: Some stories deserve more than headlines. They deserve to be remembered. Extortion seventeen honors the thirty American service members and eight Afghan partners who made the ultimate sacrifice when their helicopter was shot down during a mission in Afghanistan on August sixth, twenty eleven. Through powerful orchestration and heartfelt emotion, composer Don Newan pays tribute to their courage, their service, and the families who continue to carry their legacy from Real America's music. This is Extortion one point seven by Don Newan. Download it now.
Speaker 7: We'll still being wackets will never.
Speaker 8: And we interrupt Bowling right now to take you directly to the White House Live, where President Trump is answering some questions from reporters Touble Association.
Speaker 9: I think we're doing fine.
Speaker 10: It could be it could be said, yeah, have you lobbied any of the undecided Republicans who will hoot tomorrow on Todd Blanch's nomination.
Speaker 9: I will lobby if I need to.
Speaker 11: I will lobby very, very diligently, because he's outstanding.
Speaker 9: He should be good.
Speaker 11: I mean, I can't imagine he's as good as there is in the country. People have such unbelievable respect for Todd Blanch. So hopefully that won't be necessary.
Speaker 9: I would. I spoke to some people.
Speaker 11: I did, but uh, hopefully it a little workout very well for the country, because you're not going to find better than Todd Blanch.
Speaker 10: Reach out to senators Senator Cassidy for instance.
Speaker 9: Let's see, we need anybody.
Speaker 11: I'll reach out to whoever I have to, But uh, anybody voting against him would be doing a great disservice to the country place just a president.
Speaker 8: That deadline for represented Max Miller to withdraw from his race is coming up next week.
Speaker 6: Would you believe you sture withdraws.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm not gonna get involved in that. It's a very sad situation. And uh, I know Max very well, but it's uh, very very sad that a situation like that takes place.
Speaker 9: Yeah, do you think.
Speaker 10: The duj should prosecute doctor.
Speaker 11: Pauci, Well, you know, they prosecuted Peter Navarro, and they prosecuted Steve Bannon, two very decent people over something that.
Speaker 9: Essentially was never prosecuted before.
Speaker 11: And their uh sort of telltale signs of similarity, and uh they went to jail for a number of months over something that they I said, one of the analysts said, they used to laugh at it in the Justice Department when something like that was referred. But uh, Merrick Garland prosecuted two very decent people and sent them to jail. I wasn't president. I would have given him a pardon in two seconds, but I wasn't. After I left, they waited till left I left, and then they prosecuted these two people. And they ought to be ashamed of themselves. So when you see that happen, you sort of say, maybe he should. What he did is far more serious than a lot of crimes, rankly, but they prosecuted two people with nothing like that has ever taken place before.
Speaker 12: Cause ammunitions, you uh hosted overnight that the US has a massive amount you denied or any shortages. There is a supplemental request for twenty one billion dollars to restop.
Speaker 9: So why is that request still there if their Well, because we need more all the time. I mean we need more.
Speaker 11: Look, we gave tremendous mount to Ukraine, the Biden people did, and they were given free of charge, no charge, no charge, billions hundreds of billions of dollars. And fortunately I built up so much during my term. I rebuilt the military and also loaded it up with a lot of stuff. We have certain types of munitions that are very powerful that we have unlimited, virtual, unlimited supply. We have others worth's a little bit tighter, and we're getting them in on a daily basis. As you know, our defense companies are building more plants right now than at any point in history. They're building plants for the patriots, for the tomahawks for everything.
Speaker 9: But we have certain types.
Speaker 11: Of munitions which are very they may not be as accurate, they may not be.
Speaker 9: You know, they're not as elite.
Speaker 11: We have elite too, but we're we're watching that very closely. But we have certain types which are very powerful and very good, and we have an unlimited supply and so we're in great check.
Speaker 9: But with that being said, we always want more. We have to have more.
Speaker 11: We have other things maybe come up, you maybe come up and maybe don't come up. Hopefully nothing else does come up. But we're in very good shape. We have literally massive amounts of ammunition.
Speaker 10: Yeah, as president on Ukraine, President Zelensky says his country desperately needs long range missiles or those Patriot missile batteries.
Speaker 9: Is that something they do well?
Speaker 11: I mean, we want missiles too. You know when Biden gave him so much. Biden gave three hundred billion dollars worth of ammunition.
Speaker 9: You know, when I left this it was full, and he gave a lot of it away.
Speaker 11: Now we're rebuilding it and we're using munitions that are very powerful, very good.
Speaker 9: But we wouldn't have been using them. We could have used something else.
Speaker 11: But these are a little bit older type equally as effective.
Speaker 9: And it's things that we have so much yet.
Speaker 11: Plus we have supplies of munitions all over the world that if we ever needed them, we take that. We're supplied all over the world. But we have we're very very good shape.
Speaker 10: Russia seems to have increased their attacks on.
Speaker 9: Look, we're not involved.
Speaker 11: From the standpoint, it's we're separated by an ocean. But I hate to see twenty five thousand young people a month get killed. And that's what's happening between Russia and Ukraine. They're losing on average twenty five thousand, mostly soldiers a month. And you know, we're working on it, and I think we're making progress.
Speaker 9: But it's a violent, very violent or.
Speaker 11: There's a lot of hatred in that or a lot of hatred between the two leaders.
Speaker 9: I settled eight wars.
Speaker 11: I thought this would be maybe one of the easier ones, and it turned out to be the most difficult. But progress is being made. Thank you very much, everybody back.
Speaker 8: And that was President Donald J. Trump from the White House taking some questions from reporters.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of different types.
Speaker 8: Of questions being asked to the president, as is typical with press conferences, specifically being asked about the confirmation of Todd Blanche. As I think most of you know that I've been watching this network. Todd Blanche is a fine candidate for the position. Of course, a lot of there's been a lot of controversy surrounding him with respect to Republican senators, uh and them being obstinate towards his confirmation. But according to President Trump, anyone voting against him would be doing a great disservice to this nation. Those are direct quotes from the President himself. So when it comes to Todd Lynch, it seems that Donald Trump is pretty confident about his confirmation. But at the same time, he doesn't feel he's going to have to go lobby any senators, as he said in this press conference. Now, with respect to Anthony Fauci, we all know that Senator r and Paul in committee voted to go ahead and give his case to the DOJ for potential prosecution. That was done along party lines. The President mentioning Steve Bannon from this network and Peter Navarro, saying they have been prosecuted for far less crimes. He believes that Anthony Fauci's crime was far more serious. So when it comes down to whether he should be prosecuted, it sounds like the President feels like he certainly should be. He's also talking about the war in Russia and Ukraine, and it's sad to see twenty five thousand soldiers a month in Russia plus Ukraine being killed, talking about settling eight wars and saying this is proving to be certainly the most difficult. So he wants to see an end to that conflict. Of course, the President yesterday in Las Vegas, Nevada, I was on yesterday with ben Bergwam talking about that particular rally. A lot of issues on the docket there, talking about, of course, some of the Republican victories in the primers yesterday as well as Abdul I'll say, yet on the Democratic side and a progressive movement, if you will, moving towards the Democratic Socialist of America. So that's something that's been concerning, it's been Republican's minds. It's even created a massive fracture within the Democratic Party. So if this big of the press conference, the President answering a wide range of questions regarding Todd Blanche. Of course, Anthony Fauci and Russia Ukraine. Will take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You know, when it's pitch black outside at night, I don't know, maybe you're alone. Most people see nothing. With a pair of night vision binoculars. Over at get night Vision dot Com, you see everything. Here's something moving outside tonight. Now thanks to the folks at Gunner Gear, you'll know exactly what it is, whether it's an animal or I don't know, maybe an intruder on your property before anything ever reaches your door. Seven levels of infrared, cut straight through total darkness, ten ADPHD.
Speaker 1: Ten times zoom.
Speaker 2: And the best part is you can record video and snap photos in real time right there on the spot, all night battery, waterproof, designed in the USA. That's Get night Vision dot Com. By the way, fifty percent off with free shipping. Only two hundred and fifty ever made. That's Get night Vision dot Com. Thirty day money back guarantee again, that's Get night Vision dot Com. So now go there, secure your pair. Is AI going to take the jobs? Is it going to take the professional jobs? Doctors, lawyers, everything, we'll find out. Mike Row, you know I used to go into a retail store, Walmart, whatever, target, the grocery store and people at the now five years ago, they people come up and say, oh, use this automated checkout. And I said, look at me and go do you really want to teach me how to use that? And like, yeah, do you really want to teach me how to use that?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Was a five five checkout, A long line of checkout self self, so we all know how to do it.
Speaker 1: Now we're making ourselves obsolete.
Speaker 2: And by the way, business owners, right, you don't have to worry about vacations, don't have to worry about healthcare. It's a it makes financial sense to to to push this along faster. It just feels like it's we've lost the ability to what you just said, control it.
Speaker 3: Look, there's an old Latin expression hic deracones here be dragons right, used to see it on the old maps. You don't you don't quite know what's going to happen. If you're in the need of the Pina or the Santa Maria and you're just sailing, some people say you're going to fall right off the edge of the earth. Other right, Look, we don't know, and I don't. I don't to downplay it at all. It's unsettling not to know. But we've been here before, not with Ai, right, but every time we've had an existential freak out, we've always said, well, it's different.
Speaker 4: This time.
Speaker 3: We said it during the Luddite rebellion, right, the weavers they revolted, the loom came in. Everything was going to be disrupted. It was so it was so mind numbingly transformationally existentially horrifying that we picked up pitchforks and just started fighting, like over a loom a weave. So, well, something is coming, hi, Tracones. I don't know what it is, but it's it's going to be useful. It's there's going to be a way forward. We just haven't seen it. You've seen the Matrix how many times? Right, there's a scene, there are two scenes. One is when Neo is in a headlocked down on the railroad tracks, right, the Agent's got him around the neck and you can the train is coming at them, and Agent Smith says, do you hear that, mister Anderson, that's the sound of inevitability, that's the sound man the train's coming. But there's another scene where where Ceipher is in the Matrix. He's got a beautiful piece of steak on a fork, and he holds it up and he says to the agent, I know this isn't real, you know. I know, it's just a construct of bits and bites, but it tastes so good. And after ten years of living in that fricking spaceship, now I'm going to stay where I am. We're all going to have to figure out not just the questions you've posed, and not just the decision to get our eyes fixed by a robot.
Speaker 4: Or a human being.
Speaker 3: We're going to have to figure out how we feel about a great song that was created by artificial intelligence, or art on the wall, or food that we eat. We're entering the age of umpires and referees. We're gonna need authenticators unless we decide it doesn't matter, And that, to me is the most interesting part of the whole conversation. We get to decide do we tune? We're saying along too.
Speaker 1: Dee, I agree with all the things you just said. I will. I look at the top that the billboard charte. Some of this.
Speaker 2: The hottest songs right now are are AI. If they're not fully AI. You can hear the AI production within the songs. I would say eighty percent of the top one hundred have some sort of AI feature within them, soon to be probably one. And then do we have that ability to do exactly what you said to say, all right, enough is enough? We want to pull back. I just I think it's optimistic and I hope you're right.
Speaker 4: Nice yet, especially for.
Speaker 2: Young people though, right, So, young people coming out of school right now are going you know, you and I have lived a great life.
Speaker 1: We've we've done things.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not the next one hundred years, but some people, you know, sixty seventy years in front of them, going, Will I Will I be able to make a difference? Or am I just going to be as Elon Musk says, you know, playing golf or listen to you know, headphones and virtual glasses, and that'll waste my life away that way.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I really I think as a species were only capable of so much dread. We're only capable of processing so much uncertainty. And personally, look, I've spent the last twenty years listening to people tell me the end of the world is coming, right, It's gonna get real hot. It's gonna get real cold before that this is gonna happen. We're gonna run out of oil. We're never gonna run out. Oh this this, I mean, it never ever stops. The dread, the doom's daying. That's all fueled by the uncertainty. And every time it comes along, every time, we all look at each other and go, well, it's different this time, boy, because I'm living through it right now, and you know we are. We're what do they call it a recency bias. There's this idea to believe the most extraordinary time in the history of the world is the time that we just happen to be in. I believe that, But I also think that every every feeling, every uncertainty, every hope, every dream, every emotion, it's it's like this, uh Nolan's new movie, you know, The Odyssey. It's people are saying it just so perfectly captures, you know, the human all that's human in a story that takes place millennia ago. I don't know, man, I personally, I think of the people during the Battle of Britain, you know, who are horrified those bombs are falling, the breaking Nazis, you're raising hell and you can't leave your house. And so for days and weeks they stayed hunkered in there, and then they started venturing out and people started opening the stores.
Speaker 4: They're still bombing them.
Speaker 3: Then eventually they opened the schools and people get it back to school. They're still bombing them. We get bored of being terrified. We're not bored yet. I'm not saying we shouldn't be worried, mister, say we shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Through Micro just way too asking Ai Chat, GBT or Grock to do do a task for you, and it comes back and says, now you don't need that. Shocking shocking Mike, very quickly, Micro your your foundation again one more time. You're helping so many people, and you have you have a lot of assets, you have a lot of opportunity.
Speaker 4: We got a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, man, would you to say it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, we've been at it eighteen years. The headlines have made us relevant like never before. I just got a check for ten million dollars from the Department of War. We're partnering with lots of big companies who are all fully involved in reinvigorating the skilled trades and getting this next generation the training they need to start. Really what for the moment anyway is no kidding, totally legit AI proof six figure job so I can train you the monies at microworks dot org. You can also check out a gajillion opportunities over at build Freedom dot us. That's the government's thing. But you're going to see You're going to see Lows and Home Depot and Ford and Blackrock and every major company who's got skin in this game, because they all do. They're all coming around this issue. It's going to be the issue of the coming year that I'm comfortable predicting nothing else.
Speaker 2: Micro microw works dot org. There it is a bottom of the screen. If you're looking for a job, you want to know what that'll do. You got some issues by all means, check out mike row works dot org. Mike, congratulations, just congratulations. You know all true and transparency. Mike and I used to do some Fox together many many years ago. Good to see you again, my friend.
Speaker 4: I'm digging the mustache man.
Speaker 1: When did that happens? It's about four years ago.
Speaker 2: You know you leave that look I got tattooed up too, So you leave Fox.
Speaker 1: All hell breaks loose?
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks for having me on love to catch up more some times, Yes.
Speaker 2: Sir, yes sir, Thank you micro everyone, Thank you, Hi folks. We'll be back two and a half minutes.
Speaker 5: From packed crowns to unforgettable conversations. Eric Bolan's Main Street America tour has been an incredible journey across the country.
Speaker 2: Make sure you subscribe to Real America's choice, pro Trump, pro conservative and pastriotic network. Morsel than anyone I've ever worked at.
Speaker 5: And now it's time for the next stop, Las Vegas. Join Eric Friday, August seventh, does he broadcast live from Joels chop House inside the Ahern Hotel, bringing you the stories, the voices, and the energy that have made this tour such a success.
Speaker 1: I think you are the new America's Cheff. Your numbers are incredible.
Speaker 5: Tune in for this special live broadcast. We get it at one GM local time, or join us in person, but tickets won't last long. Scan the QR code right now to secure your spot.
Speaker 2: Beautiful place downstairs. We got some live music, John, we got this yere Jon. We have a big crowd a little bit later.
Speaker 5: Don't miss it Friday, August seventh, only on Real America's.
Speaker 1: Voice, Well, we wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: We couldn't be celebrating America to fifty if it wasn't for a strong foundation set by the framers of our constitution. Hamilton built America's financial foundation on the principle of sound stable fiat currency money, a principle later embodied by the gold standard. However, we abandoned that gold standard that discipline in nineteen seventy one and have sinsing inflation erode the dollars value. What's the foundation of your savings? Is it gold or something that can be shaken, disrupted, or even devalued. Birch Gold Group has been helping Americans solidify their savings with gold for the past fifteen years. They'll help you convert an existing IRA or four oh one K into a tax sheltered IRA in physical gold, gold coins, gold bars. Learn how gold fits into your portfolio. By texting the word America to the number nine eight nine eight ninety eight. Your receive a free no obligation infoKit with an A plus rating with a Better Business Bureau and countless five star reviews. Let Birch Gold help build your foundation with gold, physical gold, real gold. Folks, text the word America to the number nine eight nine eight ninety eight. That's America to nine eight nine eight ninety eight. Use Birch Gold group. I certainly do. But one of the greatest lies in modern political history is when Barack Obama, the presidential candidate, pretended he was a moderate. History has shown that's far from the truth. James Tallerico, who beat Jasmine Crockett in the Texas Centate primary back in March, is purely a liberal snowflake hack, you know, the kind of pretends to be so called moderate, except ex precisely none of what he or she even says actually supports those outright lives. For example, there's nothing moderate about supporting reparations.
Speaker 1: Do you support reparations?
Speaker 5: And would you.
Speaker 9: Legislate for an anti black crime deal?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 13: Restoration repairing past harms is part of my faith tradition, It's part of the values I was raised with, and it's exactly why we need a lot of the policies we've been talking about here to invest in black communities, to invest in black Texas, whether it's tuition relief, whether it's home ownership grants, whether it is baby bonds, to ensure that we are helping to build that generational wealth. We have to correct the injustices of our past. I talked about sam Branch, Texas. I don't think I mentioned that sam Branch is a Freedman community. So we are seeing the reverberations of slavery in modern day Texas all over the place. And until we as a society are committed to writing those past wrongs of restoring our black communities, we're never going to be able to get this country back on track.
Speaker 1: Collaking seriously what he did.
Speaker 2: He was asked about reparations, he called it restorations, and somehow offered these things. He talked about restorations, tuition relief, home ownership grants to African American people, by the way, only minorities, and baby bonds. What are the white people, by the way? But where is the problem that you're saying Tellerico? Yeah, it was a problem in the past. Took care of the problems in the past, They changed the life. I mean, really, what is the problem that you're trying to fix right now that white people now did to black people right now, especially in the state of Texas. Album I'm waiting to hear that this reparation's bulk is completely what it is.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely no one who's.
Speaker 2: Living right now had anything to do with anything that happened that was bad, bigoted, racist, or illegal back then. So cut it with crap with these reparations now you want to call it restoration, no matter what do you call it, it's the.
Speaker 1: Same damn thing. Let's go next one.
Speaker 2: Just like it's not being a Democrat moderate to push for reparations, packing or overhauling the Supreme Court because you don't like the decisions that come out with is anything but moderate.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely not moderate. That's progressive left.
Speaker 2: And of course Texas sented Candaida James tellerco Freaco as they call him, wants to overhaul the Supreme Court.
Speaker 13: We must overhaul the Supreme Court because we've seen corruption in the highest court in.
Speaker 1: Our land.
Speaker 13: And we we must, we must finally finally pass a national ban to end Jerrymanderin once and for all.
Speaker 2: Why must we change it? Okay, we'll do it again. You want to do the math. You can add three more Supreme Court justices when you get a Democrat president, and maybe you get the court going that way again, and then what happens when it's a Republican, and now you have to add five more because you have to get the math back this.
Speaker 1: Way, and then the next one has to add like seven. You have to keep.
Speaker 2: Adding more, just not adding more and more onto the end of it to get it back your way.
Speaker 1: It's an insane exercise. Leave it as it is. You're a clown. You're just pandering for votes as usual.
Speaker 2: Democrat Bernie Sanders speaking of pandering, mister get the billionaires and millionaires is exactly the kind of socialist that history warns is about. Actually, history warns is about all socialists and communists. But Bernie is super special because we love it when a millionaire winds about other millionaires because.
Speaker 1: He's richer than most of them. I know.
Speaker 2: By the way, Bernie has three homes of power up and flies private jets around the country. Also still pretends there's a climate crisis.
Speaker 14: Unlike the President of the United States, Peggy understands that climate change is not a hoax, but that existential threat to our planet.
Speaker 1: And we can't create millions of.
Speaker 14: Good Union chops as we transform our energy.
Speaker 1: Sy's from away from.
Speaker 14: Thoughtsil fuel, tangy efficiency.
Speaker 1: It's a state of edergy.
Speaker 2: He was right about he's right about something. You know, climate change is not a hoax. You are so right, Bernie, you are one hundred percent right. Climate change is not a hoax.
Speaker 1: It's warm. It's warm. It's like ninety three dreas in Florida right now. It's going to get really cold in New York later on in the winter.
Speaker 2: That's climate change. You're right, not a hoax. Now, does it have an effect on the world? Does he have effect on people's livelihoods? No, it has no effect, never has never will I swear on my life. I remember nineteen seventy seven, nineteen seventy eight Time magazine. They're warning about the imminent ice age coming. They're worried the planet was getting too damn cold.
Speaker 1: Now what it is? What is it too hot to cold? Climate change? Right, Bernie, can't bet beyond that climate change.
Speaker 2: We're just not going to spend money on something that happens has happened for millions, if not billions of years, since the.
Speaker 1: Earth was made by God.
Speaker 2: For Democrats, there are no policies and there's no real platform. Well, actually, the Democrats Socialists of America DSA have a whole lot of policies and platforms. It's just that each and every one of them are anti capitalists, anti constitution, anti American. Really, but here a Democratic congressional candidate admits that it's really all about just taking Trump down.
Speaker 9: And so that's what's missing more than anything.
Speaker 15: It's the courage, and we need to elect more people who occurs in these powerful positions or influence to sit at the table and fight like Hill against the fastest racist regime.
Speaker 1: We're all living it is. We don't have a real policy. We just hate America.
Speaker 2: We hate the way you do business around here, and by the way, we hate Trump more so ELECTEDMIA. That's the Democrat Socialist Party of America agenda, and of course in America hating insurrections like Democrats cenaer alyssa Slotnik who would have kind words for the rising communist movement in her party.
Speaker 1: Only someone who would try to.
Speaker 2: Turn our military against the government would support anything of this kind.
Speaker 16: There's a bunch of signals coming out of Michigan and other places, really really clearly. First, people are looking for a new generation of leadership period.
Speaker 1: They want new.
Speaker 16: Faces, new ideas, new vision, new visuals. Number Two, they're looking for big and bold ideas that actually shake up the system in a real way. And I think if you look at some of the elections we've seen in places like New York City, I think that is manifesting in who's winning some of these elections.
Speaker 2: She is right, I say, there's nothing wrong there going out over here with that one dude want some candy in.
Speaker 1: His little tutu skirt. We'll be back to another minutes.
Speaker 5: From packed crowds to unforgettable conversations. Eric Bolin's Main Street America tour has been an incredible journey across the country.
Speaker 2: Make sure you subscribe to Real America's Voice broad trump pro conservative, pastriotic network morsel than anyone I've.
Speaker 1: Ever worked at.
Speaker 5: And now it's time for the next stop, Las Vegas. Join Eric Friday, August seventh, does he broadcast live from Joel's chop House inside the Ahern Hotel, bringing you the stories, the voices, and the energy that have made this tour such as success. Tune in for this special live broadcast. We get in at one pm local time, or join us in person, but tickets won't last long. Scan the QR code right now to secure your spot. Don't miss it. Friday, August seventh, only on Real America's Voice. A special thank you to our sponsor, Gunner Gear dominate every mission with full HD night Vision binoculars featuring ten ADP record seven levels of Infrared and ten ex digitals of Cbeyond the Darkness eight www dot get night Vision dot com.
Speaker 6: Some stories deserve more than headlines. They deserve to be remembered. Extortion seventeen honors the thirty American service members and eight Afghan partners who made the ultimate sacrifice when their helicopter was shot down