Speaker 1: You're listening to Talking Traders with Me Tamra Judge. Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of Talking Traders with Tamra Judge and Janelle.
Speaker 2: I'm back, You're back.
Speaker 1: You're back. We have one episode left. It's getting crazy, getting crazy.
Speaker 2: It is getting so bananas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so to speak bananas. Now, we just filmed the reunion a couple of days ago. We got to talk about that. What did you think about the reunion seating chart? So?
Speaker 2: I found it very interesting. I of course wanted to be in the coach with you. I love that I was close to Andy that they put me in the center. Yeah, I didn't mind being by Larsa because we actually got to hash things out and really talk.
Speaker 1: You did, Now, you didn't really do this on at the reunion. There wasn't fighting. There wasn't really any fighting going on there. N although there was one particular person. Oh my god, that was very bitter.
Speaker 2: Bitter party of won bitter. Yeah, she was something else. I definitely saw the real her in that moment. I was like, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: We had to keep saying over and over, it's a game. It's a game, Like girl, sit down.
Speaker 2: Like what did you think you were signing up for.
Speaker 1: I know, so I joked with Andy because I was on the couch. So you guys, there was one, two through four, five, six people on one side of him on the couch, six people on the other side, and then there was people on barstools behind because there was what twenty people there, twenty one people there and and Max did not make it because he's shooting a show right now. But I was on on my side of the couch was Phedra, c t, Trishall, Sandra, and then myself for the first time ever, I got the last seat.
Speaker 2: Is it and that's not good? Or is it? What now?
Speaker 1: I mean for this situation, absolutely good because I was only there for four episodes, so I totally expected it. I expected to be like sitting in the bathroom or something. I didn't. I'm like, Andy came into my room before my hotel room before we started, and I go, why am I here? Well, it's going to be fun.
Speaker 2: You made an impact though, you were funny. You brought a lot of the comedy to the you know, the entire season, which a lot of people are saying, yeah, after certain people leave, maybe it's not as exciting or funny, which I think is the case with a lot of the cast leaving so early.
Speaker 1: Now behind me was Peter and Ekin Sue there is some speculation and talk we're going to get into that that they are dating, and what a beautiful couple they make, Yes, beautiful. Then Bergie, then John. Then I was happy to see Deontays. I wasn't sure if he's going to show up, very positive, sweet, And then we had the chewer behind me, Kevin. I'm just thanking god there was no food on set. No food he.
Speaker 2: Would have shouted down there, yeah zoo Lander to give his model looks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so I'm on Andy's right side, on the couch's poverty. And then there was Dan, which, oh poor Dan. And then there was Kate uh MJ and Charret behind was you yep, Larsa Marcus Peppermint, and then Bananas. Banana's had a lot to say.
Speaker 2: But when doesn't he get mostly just about Dan though, the only thing he talked about was Dan.
Speaker 1: I was starting to feel really bad for Dan.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I think Dan expected it though, But.
Speaker 1: You know, Andy started off like, this is not like a housewife re union, This is just going over the season there was a little bit of housewife shit that went down. Somebody got called a piece of shit. Yeah, I'm not going to say who. Somebody would not let it go. It was there was definitely some drama going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was really surprised, I really was.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the Traders reunion was this past Friday. Did it go as you expected it to go. Was there anybody that you talked to, like maybe before we started filming or after we started filming, that that maybe you patch things up? I mean, you and Larsa were not in a good place.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The only person that I had beef with was Larsa because she said what she said. But from talking with her, I understand where, like, it just all comes down to her being hurt. She was upset with me that she was banished. That's where all that stems from. Yeah, So she said what she said because she's hurt, and I get that. That's so feelians are valid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it. So after the reunion I had to go home because I have a busy schedule just filming, so I couldn't stay out late.
Speaker 2: You were sick, Yeah, I still sick. If you can't tell with my bo.
Speaker 1: You were sick. You had actually had a fever at the reunion, so you weren't filming the bus. Did you end up going to Peter's house.
Speaker 2: Parents house feeling so sick? Like? What terrible timing? Like I came down with the worst cold that I've ever had in my life, and I just walked into the room and we started filming and I was just on suit of fed and so many things.
Speaker 1: So do you being sick like that? Do you even have a favorite memory from this weekend being in la I really don't.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to get through it and go to bed. Yeah, the nut I.
Speaker 1: Was so the night we got there, I had Michelle with me, who does my hair, and we went and Cet was at the No, no, I'm sorry, Bananas was at the bar. Tochelle was there, Dan was there with his wife, Sandra was there, Peter was there. There's a lot of people there just hanging out the bar. And then ct comes walking in all just.
Speaker 2: With his pot. Do you bring his posse with?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: He was all by.
Speaker 1: Himself, just kind of shoveled and you know, looking around, and he's like, where's the food. I went to go look for the food. And then whenever I saw him again and Banana's like, that's who he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now him and Bananas are taking off to go film change YEP.
Speaker 2: Challenge season forty, Season forty, I know, crazy right, Holy, I hope one of them razing. I hope. I hope the best for them always. Yeah, they're leaving together to go kind of do their their new season.
Speaker 1: So now Trischelle filmed the Challenge as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she doesn't really do it anymore. I mean, I think she was offered to do this new season, and like what they offered her, She's like, absolutely not. The challenge was to pay that wall, so huh.
Speaker 1: But she she did it before and that's how she knew CT.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's how she met them. So she's yeah, she's met them on different challenges like the All Stars for sure. They were all on that season, which is regarded as one of the best Challenge seasons, is the All Stars one.
Speaker 1: So she was on three seasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Challenge yep.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there are some rumors going around that there's some relationships that have formed on the show. Do you believe it's true. I thought it was really telling that they were sitting next to each other.
Speaker 2: I mean I've known about it since the beginning because I consume not Yeah, like she.
Speaker 1: Told me, well, are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she liked him always. She was like, I think he's really sweet and like whatever. And they you didn't know that in the castle they were I didn't know that. That's why he went crazy and he was out to like get murder and became the most faithful of the faithful because she got poisoned. Oh, he wanted to take the traders out. That's why he was so upset. Like, yeah, I did not know that.
Speaker 1: Of course, I was so doped up on so much medication.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Now a Consue had a boyfriend while she was filming.
Speaker 2: It was super rocky.
Speaker 1: It was really rocky. She had told us some stuff about him, and I was like, you you deserve better. You deserve better. And then they recently broke up. I wonder why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so when we went to prestay in New York last month, they were like I was with them the whole night, Like, I mean, I'm hanging out at Peter's house with Etkin, Sue and Bergie. So yeah, there's oh wow.
Speaker 1: I did see him rub her leg because she was cold. He was rubbing her leg. She looked beautiful. But I'm just like, Okay, that's not something just some yes mate's gonna do.
Speaker 2: You're really good friend does to you is rub your leg?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So it was I think they make adorable couple.
Speaker 2: They do. They're both such beautiful people.
Speaker 1: Did anybody bring up the Talking Traders podcast too?
Speaker 2: While you were there? Yes? So, first of all, fans stopped me like in the airport and they were like they saw me and Bergie together at Lax and they were like, Janelle Bergie and they were like, we've been listening to you and Tamor on the podcast. Why were you in the last one with Dan? And I was like I had something going on or whatever. He's like it's the best one. He's like, it's the best podcast there is out there. He was a massive fan.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so people are thank you, fan, I know.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't brought up with the reunion, but it was brought up I after the reunion. I talked to Poverty, Yeah, and she said, I'm so sorry. I put my foot in my mouth and I shouldn't have said that. And I'm like, you think, like seriously, I don't know. I think like, I think she was maybe a little jealous that we're doing doing this podcast and the fact that, you know, I didn't make it very far and I didn't do much because I was so sick. That she's like, well, you know, who does she think she is?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you've you've been on TV since what two thousand and three or something.
Speaker 1: Right, I've been on for sixteen years. Yeah, so it's like, okay, you know, just shut up. But we made up. Everything was fine, Everything was fine.
Speaker 2: That's good that you patched it up. She's really I think she you know how these podcasts can get when people interview, things can get slipped or you say whatever and you're like, oops, I shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I like my people shady, just like my housewives. I like him shady and messy.
Speaker 2: That's how I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was just having her housewife moment. She was, Yes, definitely still a little host chat. So this episode started off with Peter getting banished. Were you surprised at all?
Speaker 2: No? No, I mean with him not taking the you know, seduction and being becoming a trader, he's such a huge target to be either banished or murdered or whatever. Like these people they're going to get him out of the game. There's just no way he's of the faithfuls like he's they're gonna take him out.
Speaker 1: But not only did Peter give put it off, the Traders decided to murder John. Do you think that was a smart move on Page's part? What would you've done?
Speaker 2: I do not think it was smart to murder either. John had visibly said at the round table. If I'm saying you are a Trader right now, Fadra and me saying that I will probably die tonight and he dies, and it's like.
Speaker 1: I think that she he they should have murdered MJ or Charet just to make a point MJ.
Speaker 2: MJ for sure, Like I think you needed to kind of this is when you kind of maybe need to go after your own a little bit. Even though you're so comfortable and you've got the numbers to take people out, you do want to like create some sort of like hey, like, there's no way Vader would murder m J.
Speaker 1: I know, I was really hoping Fader would out smart everyone and make it to the end, I know, but she really kind of gave up and we'll get into that when we go over the episode. Like I was like, girl is tired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she is. I think it worn out. And from talking with her, she was only sleeping like two hours a night because of her hair and makeup and like her glam, she's living on two hours of sleep.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even imagine. I could not imagine we were living on and spent. We were living on four to five hours sleep, and that catches up with you, especially if someone like me, I'm like eight to ten hours a night.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think that Dan really screwed up her game?
Speaker 2: I do, and I love Dan and he knows that. But him coming at her, I think it shocked everyone. It was like he put a giant spotlight on her at that banishment table, and everyone was like, oh my god, he's giving us a trader.
Speaker 1: Do you think he broke the oath?
Speaker 2: Yes, but it is in the rules to go after another trader at the banishment table. That isn't the rules as well, you can target another trader.
Speaker 1: So he didn't really break any rules. I break the oath.
Speaker 2: No. I think I think that Phedro was a more faithful trader than Dan.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like Dan's shady Dan. He's kind of a worm when you play with him a little bit.
Speaker 1: Dan's a worm. Dan's a worm. Oh well, I met Dan's wife. She's a big fan of Housewife. She was super sweet. I fell back in love with Dan after being with him. I just I mean, he's a gamer, you know. I didn't know he was. I didn't know he was a one of those Twitch players. What are they? My daughter does stuff like that? So yeah, I mean he like he makes money off of this.
Speaker 2: He makes tons of money on just like connecting with his fans and playing video games and just like, yeah, them playing games. He loves it.
Speaker 1: My daughter's friends do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they make.
Speaker 1: Money on Twitch.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I know. How do you think Kate is doing as a trader? Do you think she's flying under the radar effectively?
Speaker 2: I really don't think that she's flying under the radar. It's too much, do you No? God? No, I think the best trader.
Speaker 1: And we'll get into that a little bit. Like her, one of her moves this episode is like what were you thinking? Yeah, what were you thinking? Well, there's some headlines that have broke out this week about traders, and one of them we have talked about fans sink the Trader star Peter Webber and Ecken sew are dating page six article, so it's out there. In page six Trader fans are convinced that co star Peter Webber and Ecken Sue or an item. After a few social media clues hinted that the pair may be dating. Peter's mother, Barbara Weber was first to seemingly blow their cover by leaving a series the sweet messages on eckens Instagram post.
Speaker 2: In addition to.
Speaker 1: This, she confirmed she met with met and shares a bond with eck and Sue by posting a picture of herself, Peter's sister in law, Kristin Weber, and ecken Seue caption Ladies Afternoon on Sunset.
Speaker 2: I love that, I do.
Speaker 1: I love it too, and I if I'm not mistaken, I feel like there was a love connection and of the first Traders.
Speaker 2: No, there was, yes, Geraldine and Christian who was the Trader from life?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I feel like that just now I see you know, I'm not an actress, but I could see now how you go on set and you spend so much time with somebody and then a romance happens.
Speaker 2: It happens because you're spending all this time together and you're going through something like so emotional that you need that person. You're like, oh my god, you're emotionally fulfilling me right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And unfortunately in Hollywood it's usually married people. Yeah, married people that do it, okay. Another article came out from us A Weekly, Poverty slams Tammer and Janelle for trying to say they knew after the fact who the Traders were. She stated, Janelle doing the podcast with Tamra, Tamra's trying to get her fifteen minutes of from this because she didn't do much on the show, Poverty said, referring to Janelle's appearance on Tamra's podcast Talking Traders earlier this month. Bananas meanwhile noted that he didn't believe Janelle identified the traders early on. Loved Janelle to death, but Janelle claims she knew the entire game the second she walked in the house. She's like, I knew Dan was a trader. I knew Poverty was a trader. I'm like, did you come on? He said. However, Janelle fired back with receipts from a screenshot of an October twenty twenty three dam thread between herself and Tamra.
Speaker 2: Yes, I provide those receipts and I have even more. This is my day too traders thing where I write everyone down. Of course, beautiful Tamarra is a faithful I wrote everything down.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you did.
Speaker 2: On day two. I had John as a trader, Harvedy as a trader, Dan as a trader, and I had Yeah, so I mean, and Pappermant is a trader. I thought she was a trader because.
Speaker 1: Peppermint was a trader. I need to find mine. I know that I have it around here somewhere, but so.
Speaker 2: I should have out there. But I wrote everything down just like you did. I know you journaled, and I did, and it was so important because I don't like it when people say, oh, Janelle, you wouldn't have known. It's like, just because it's not on the show, it doesn't mean that I didn't think that or feel that. Like I immediately told you how I felt because I had provided the texts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and poverty with traders, So you guys, So for you and for those of you that don't know, after we play the game, when we're done. We settle into bed, probably around midnight, and then we get our They gave us journals, they gave us pictures of everybody, and we would write notes because if you don't write notes sometimes, especially someone like me, I just forget, you forget what happened. So would every single night, So realistically, I think I would go to bed at about one, yeah.
Speaker 2: One or two because I was always writing everything down.
Speaker 1: And they wouldn't let me bring my gummies to Scotland. They're illegal, so THHC is yeah, melatonin is illegal. You need a prescription.
Speaker 2: Oh wow. Oh so I have TC.
Speaker 1: And melotonia and my gummy So I'm like, it was really hard for me to fall asleep because I'm so used to it and so it was really hard. So literally three four hours a night of sleep.
Speaker 2: It was horrible, horrible.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the episode. So this is episode ten. There's only one episode back left. We have seen the final episode we had to watch before the reunion. It is insane.
Speaker 2: It is such a great episode. I was freaking out. Oh my god, it was.
Speaker 1: It's so much better than first season, oh miles better.
Speaker 2: But it's also the gass like you you know, you're when we put all these gamers and housewives and people from other shows, and I really think they did their homework on these people and did like personality tests on us to figure out how crazy and competitive we were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, Peter go, I know, I know it was. It's so good, you guys. My mom list in Arizona. Now she came home. She'sed to live with us, so she came over and she's like, yesterday, oh my god, I am watching Traders. This is insane, insane, Like she's like, I'm obsessed. I go, it's good, Mom, I told you it's good. Okay, So let's dive into it. So it's between Peter and Phaedra, and MJ has the final vote. MJ votes for Peter banish him, banishing him, Peter reveals he was a faithful Time is running out to bring the Traders to justice. John and Michelle hold hands, and Michelle thanks c T for having her back. Trichelle says she's probably going home, but she still thinks Paedra's a trader. Do you think there's anything Phaedri can do to rally people around her? Or was Peter's banishment telling to you?
Speaker 2: I mean I feel also Peter's banishment to me personally was like the Bravo voting block too, because I think I believe that MJ knew that Peter was a faithful and was like I don't care. Yeah, I'm just gonna you know what I mean. So it was an obvious thing like in the game. And she even said that she was like, yeah, I wasn't really I think she knew Peter was a faithful, but she was like, oh, well, you know, it's better to have you know, Fader in here for her game purposes. And I get that.
Speaker 1: Do you think that the Bravo girls know Fadre is a trader deep down and are just afraid to crossing her because they want to make it to the end.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing, I if one of them, they really need to think about the numbers, because even if they all went to the end with Fader and got rid of everyone, every single person from the Leftover Alliance or from the whatever Peter's pals Peter, they still have to all decide to vote her outlet she needs to be voted out, and if she's there with any of them, in tricks them like Charat, Like I don't know. I feel like Charay would have problems banishing Phaedra.
Speaker 1: Don't you like they're so I do, They're so close, And I think that they knew. I think MJ knew. I think everybody knew. I mean you even see it in Phaedra's banishment. Nobody clapped, nobody got excited.
Speaker 2: They weren't excited.
Speaker 1: It was like everybody was sad. And I'm like, you guys just got a trader out and nobody.
Speaker 2: Was trader in the game, by the way, who was so lethal and so good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, Well, John's convinced he's on his way out. I shall say my goodbyes. Yes, can we talk about how mon went? When did John was at the reunion?
Speaker 2: He loves to you know, I think debate in speech or what.
Speaker 1: He's a debater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a debater. He loves to hear himself talk and he won't stop. He just keeps talking. He did that at the banishment tables. He did at the reunion.
Speaker 1: I cut it down.
Speaker 2: They had to. God, Will told me that the producers had to step in when he was at the cabin and they were like, Johnny, just stop speaking to Will. At this point, it's been a ten minute conversation just talking me.
Speaker 1: He just he's got the gift of gab and he did it at the reunion. At one point I said, Andy, please stop asking him questions. We'll be here all night. We'll be here all night. And he looked at me, like you But I love John, I really do. I missed him after seeing him, I'm like, I miss you.
Speaker 2: He really is like his whole breathing thing, it's like more funny than anything like with us three.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, he's like, what I was a child, I had asthmatic. And I'm like, you didn't say that. You said you had asthma. You did not say as a child.
Speaker 2: But you know what, camera, if you watch the UK season two, the exact same thing happens on that season. What yes, the same exact thing, Like right after the Traders were picked, this lady's like, you're breathing weird.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, it's like.
Speaker 2: Super common I think for people to just like maybe it's like stress stress breathing or something.
Speaker 1: Well, you know when everybody takes a blindfolds off and then you you're looking at everybody, you're just trying to find a sign. Is somebody twitching. Is their eye twitching? Is the shoulder raising? Are they breathing weird? Are they tapping their foot? You just try to find, you know.
Speaker 2: I know that I felt like my heart was coming out of my chest, you know, like I felt like I was going to explode. The adrenaline was so much. So I get it that the breathing thing could be weird for him. He's he doesn't even know he's doing it. I know.
Speaker 1: So Fadri knows she had support tonight, but cet switch sides, turning this into a numbers game. Fadri is choosing between John and Toschelle to murder. Who would you have murdered? I think I know this hand, so.
Speaker 2: If I'm Phaedra, I'm trying to save my game. John was so vocal. He said at the table, if if I'm voting for you tonight, you're killing me. And you know I was always writing things down, so I would have written that down in my little journal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: John dies tonight. It's because he voted for Fedra. So I would probably vote for Trischelle or get. I would murder Trichelle if I were Fedra because she is way more dangerous to Faedra's game than John.
Speaker 1: But would you have just voted one of the the MJ the Bravo girls out just to prove a point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I would have Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would. I probably somebody. I would murder somebody to take the suspicion off of me.
Speaker 2: If I was Phaedra, MJ would have been the best choice.
Speaker 1: Would have been the best Charat would have been the absolute best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're so pleased. But I think it would just be like, I don't know that Faedrier could do that to her. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the players arrived to breakfast. Fasier just has to get through the day to make it to the end. The last player to walk in or Trichelle and Kate John was murdered. Trichelle is devastated, her entire group is gone. CT is the only guy left. Sandra wants to make friends with Faedri to protect for some so she knows, she absolutely knows. MJ tells Kate and Cherie they have to vote for Faedra. Kate tries to convince them that they should vote for Sandra. Vadra seems to be breaking at this point. I feel like she's she can't answer her question. She's over it, but she has one day left. She's an attorney. I was I was a little bit in awe that she did not fight harder for herself. You can tell she's exhausted of hiding, fighting, lying, all that stuff. But when CT questions Fadra at breakfast and if she's a trader, she just says, I don't know if he asked her if she was a trader or who the trader was, but her response was somebody's got to be a trader.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She did the Dan thing where she didn't want to give a name, which is such a big tell, like you got to give some names. She should have been like, it's Sandra, does CT.
Speaker 1: Well, she played the game when I was there the first four episodes. That's how she played the game. She never talked about the game at all. She never talked about who's a trader who's not? And I think that's why I got murdered, just because I asked her at one time. I'm like, you don't talk game, like what's going on? And she's like yeah, god yeah. So they go on. The prize fund stands at one hundred and twenty nine, seven hundred and fifty dollars. This mission will be the last chance to earn a shield. In today's mission, players will find gold nuggets and transport them across to an unstable bridge that is floating in water. They must equal the weight in gold nuggets to earn thirty thousand dollars, but they lose money with every gold nugget they drop in the water. They're trying across the bridge, which is so hysterical. I would have loved to do this one.
Speaker 2: I would love it too. It looks like the best mission ever. I'm so sad I'm not there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and everybody's bickering as they dig through the dirt to find the shield. MJ finds it trying to cross the bridge to bring to safety, but falls in the water. But she held on to her shield. That's good to show's the first to make it across. And I'm like, that's why I'm saying the whole time. I'm like, just run it, run it. You can't stop. And I was dying because Alan laughing every time somebody falls in the water was hilarious.
Speaker 2: It was so funny.
Speaker 1: And then they do a whole montage, you know, a falls and it just by the way it looked like it hurt because they fall, they land on their forearms. I'm like ouch. Yeah, But at this point, the Bravo girls are basically letting the gamers do all the heavy lifting from here on out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was kind of like that though in the middle. Don't you think that catapult mission they there wasn't a lot of Bravo help with the catapult.
Speaker 1: Oh either with the bug one too. Were the first ones out. Get me out of here, Get me out of here. So Sandra knows Phadria is the trader. Kate is hoping she can convince the faithfuls to vote for Sandra. Kate suggests they save Fadra and roll the dice on Sandra. Sandra interrupts Kate ct MJ's conversation. Kate mentions they should roll the dice tonight, but doesn't say who the other trader could be. Chara has a heart to heart with Faedra, telling her they're all gunning for her. Chara asked Padra straightforward, are you a trader? Faedra lies and says no. But what Faedra says is am I a what? And then she like like she blew it. She totally blew it. I mean, she could have had like and it's so weird because you see Faedra all season just being so talkative and knowing saying the right thing and having, you know, the right punchline and everything, and Fadri's like, am I A what?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think she's just mentally spent at this point. It's just the game's getting to her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could tell. I mean, I was halfway and I don't think she could have done this. But when she paused like that and said, am I A what?
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was halfway expecting her to say, I am and I will take and I will take you to the end if you keep it a secret. But I don't know if she can do that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she can do that, though, I don't know. You cannot reveal that you're a trader.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can't reveal.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, she's gonna tell her. She's gonna tell her. I'm like, I don't know if she can tell her, but she's like, no, I'm not very convincing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you can tell that.
Speaker 1: It was hard for Faedra to lie to Charret. For sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, they're besties, I know.
Speaker 1: So it's time for the roundtable. This is one of the last times the players can banish a trader. Michelle speaks first, pointing out every time there's a banished, every time they've banished it faithful, they always say, you'll see you're making a mistake. The only ones who haven't reacted like that are the traders. Chochelle points out that Faedra Chrichelle is so smart.
Speaker 2: I know she plays a great game. She promply aggressive, faithful game.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Trischelle points out that Pedro was silent when they voted for her. MJSA says, because Phaedra's nature and demeanor, she can see her being a trader. I don't know that that's her nature or her demeanor. I think that she just she didn't know what to do. I think she's a performer. She's not a gamer.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's as strategic, but she's good at hiding her emotions a little bit and being very social with everyone. Everyone really loved her.
Speaker 1: But that was her game. That is her entire game. There was no other strategy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she didn't she wasn't like so strategic, but her social game is like so good. Yeah, and it.
Speaker 1: Helped her get very far in the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sandra says it's going to kill her if Phaeder ends up being a trader. But the signs are all there, Faedria tries, telling them they have no concrete evidence against her. Did you really Sharaye and Pedro were friends? I didn't realize that Sharayane Faeder for friends for thirty years, so that which I.
Speaker 2: Did hard me that she told me that they had been friends forever. They have like so many mutual friends in Atlanta, like they always see each other and hang out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Charre is confused on who to vote for and think she knows it's Faedra. Do you think Fadra could have said anything to save herself.
Speaker 2: I think that she really needed to get people and go after Sandra, and she didn't really put in the work to do that. I don't know if it was because she felt bad and didn't want to hurt Sandra. Yeah, that was the move to do, is to try and get into votes to get Sandra out of there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about going after Kate? Do you think that would have been a good move? Not at that point, right, because.
Speaker 2: Nobody else You're just kind of throwing another trader under the bus thing. I think there's already so much suspicion on Sandra because she had just done that stupid what was that that where they were shooting those glass things? And remember CT like Sandra, you because see Teeth pretty much thinks that Sandra and Faedra are the two traders left because he at that banishment table, he said, Sandra, you and Faedra directly went like this, and he drew the little the map up and he's like, you went for the Trichelle. Why why would you do that? Like? Why did why did Sandra try to make Trischelle not get a shield? So Sandra was suspicious as a trader to people, I think at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Sandra just kind of flew under the radar, she really did.
Speaker 2: I'll see that.
Speaker 1: Very nice but knowing she's a dangerous.
Speaker 2: Player, yes, very dangerous, very dangerous.
Speaker 1: Now Kate, let's talk about Kate. Do you think Kate is trying hard to duplicate her performance from last season?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's falling a little flat for me personally, it is. Yeah, it's a little flat, like the vote, the jokes are a little forced, not so natural.
Speaker 1: She I love her to death, but I feel like it was it just didn't land well.
Speaker 2: It just didn't land well. And she just had a baby. And maybe it was a last minute requests that she come out there. I don't know, but it just didn't. She didn't. She didn't have the same spark.
Speaker 1: No, she didn't. So it's time about Shara's first voting for Fedra. Kate votes for Fedra as well, calling her more selfish than skillful, Pedro votes for CT and everybody else votes for for Faedra. It's did Uh what did you think about Kate's comment you're more selfish and skillful? Do youn't even know what that meant?
Speaker 2: No? Like, why is she calling her selfish? She freaking recruited your girl? Like, how was that selfish?
Speaker 1: I don't. I still even after having this being at the reunion, I still don't understand. Why then, Yeah, because it really doesn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know she was selfish on because she did. It's not like she took Kate. She demanded that there was a murder and Kate didn't want to agree to it, like she did everything she wanted.
Speaker 1: But this put a huge target on Kate's back because here she is, Bestie's with her, everybody sees them talking, and now all of a sudden, she you know, she's saying, go for Sandra, Go for Sandra, and out the round table she's like, Okay, I'm voting for you, Pedra.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make a lot of sense. It doesn't make her look trustworthy at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sandra asked Kate why she called Phaedra's selfish. Kate tries to defend herself, saying she realized Padri's murdering pattern was selfish by going after the specific group of faithfuls. Sandra admits it doesn't add up. She suspects Kate as being the last Trader. Cheray got super emotional. That was really sad. I just the whole Kate coming for Padri just didn't make any sense and just made people, Yeah, just made people think that she's a Trader now.
Speaker 2: Guilty.
Speaker 1: So it was guilty. So we only have one more episode left, and I'm telling you, guys, it is so good.
Speaker 2: So good. It's like so shocking and never been nothing has happen been like this on any Trader season, any international version I know.
Speaker 1: Now, do you think that Kate was brought in mid season because of all the loud mouse were gone and they wanted to put her in or do you think this was always planned?
Speaker 2: You know, I think it was planned. The producers told me, like I had had a conversation with them in LA and they were like, everything was planned, Like there's certain like things in the UK that they have to go by. They said, like the Chalice thing was planned, the torch sacrifice was planned, the Kate twist was planned. And so I mean, maybe they're lying, but no.
Speaker 1: I would imagine. I mean, this was a huge production. I've worked on a lot.
Speaker 2: Are you really gonna call Kate last minute though, like a week before and be like, oh, hey, Deonte left, you need to come here and you have like a three month old baby, Like that's kind of a weird. I know, Well you got to get someone like that a lot of notice.
Speaker 1: That's hard leave ye a baby like that. I had talked to her. She's one person that did know that I was doing Traders because I have a friendship with her and and you know, I knew she was on it. So I'm like, Okay, tell me what you need to know, and she's like, it's like being in prison. It's like being in prison. You don't have any phone. You have this, you don't have that, Like, you don't know what date is, you know what time it is.
Speaker 2: I don't think any of that matters, though, because when you play Traders, you don't even want your phone. You just want to find traders and win. Yeah's how you play.
Speaker 1: I'm like, ah, God, what's going on in the world?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 1: Whyfe got arrested this week? Do we know when the reunionaires.
Speaker 2: The same day as the episode?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's the same day. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, March seventh.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, so you get to watch next week's episode and the reunion right after. Do we know there are they casting right now?
Speaker 2: They are casting. I've heard of people getting called. Yeah, there's been calls that go out. I think that. I asked the production I was like, so, do you guys have the cast or whatever. He's like, we haven't even started planning the games yet, but they're trying to do that because they're going to be filming the UK first. The American version goes after. I think that happens in May, so it's coming up.
Speaker 1: Phaedra said to me at the reunion, Well, why haven't you had me on? And I said, because you're still playing. I want to get you after you're off so you can talk more, you know, yeah freely. And so we asked her for today very last minute, and she had something going on so she couldn't do it. But I think that we should do a few more interviews after this, like.
Speaker 2: Also tam Rock. For me, the reunion was like very telling because it's like you're not playing a game anymore. Like I saw people for who they really were at the reunion. Yeah, especially I was like, she's actually like a really good person.
Speaker 1: She has Paeder is a great person. Yeah, she's got a lot to say, because she said a lot. She's not happy with Dan.
Speaker 2: No that they are never going to be friends.
Speaker 1: And no, no, no. But they did both go to Peter's mom's house afterwards, so maybe there was some resolution. Maybe they got together and said, okay, let's just move forward.
Speaker 2: But yeah, what dance Willy. He apologized privately and in public to her, But it's just not.
Speaker 1: It's a game, guys. But they stood next to each other in a picture which at Peter's house, and I put my investigation hat on going they gotta be bad they gotta be a bad place they got to be. But anyways, okay, well, thank you so much and I will talk to you in a little bit right By tam Nye