Speaker 1: All right, News roundup and information Overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn, if you want to join us. We're going to get an update on the big, one, big beautiful bill that the President now has given the Senate permission to mark it up and make improvements and even find more cost savings, which I know will make a lot of House members happy that have been part of the conflict leading up to that vote. It was close. But what will happen is the Senate will pass their version, They'll go into a conference, and then hopefully both sides, both the Senate and the House, will vote, and the President will sign the bill, and we'll have money to secure our borders. We'll have money to deport illegal immigrants. We'll have money to build the next generation of weaponry. We'll have money to begin the process of being energy dominant. We will also have the largest tax cut in American history, with no tax on tips, social security, or overtime. All big things that the President is putting in place. But before we get to that, I want to go to the issue of Russia. And Vladimir Putin. And this is what the President said about Putin yesterday.
Speaker 2: I'm not happy with what Putin's doing. He's killing a lot of people, and I don't know what the hell happened to Putin. I've known him a long time, always.
Speaker 3: Gotten along with him.
Speaker 2: But he's sending rockets into cities and killing people, and I don't like it at all. Okay, we're in the middle of talking and he's shooting rockets into Kiev and other cities.
Speaker 4: I don't like it at all.
Speaker 5: That's when you're unhappy with President Putin.
Speaker 6: I've talked before about putting more sanctions on Russia.
Speaker 5: Is that something you're considering more?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, he's killing a lot of people. I don't know what's wrong with him. What the hell happened to him? Right, He's killing a lot of people.
Speaker 5: I'm not happy about that anyway.
Speaker 1: Then he further went on to say that he's gone crazy. There are now eighty two senators that have signed on to a huge, massive Russia sanctions bill. I would argue that is one part of the equation, but unfortunately it's been Europe and the continent of Europe that has been funding Putin's war machine because they've been purchasing oil and gas from Vladimir Putin for the longest period of time at a discounted price. And none of these countries are paying their fair share when it comes to NATO. Anyway, here to weigh in on this, the economy and so much more, is Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas, Senator always a pleasure to have you.
Speaker 4: Welcome back, sir, teller Shawn, It's good to be back with you.
Speaker 1: I am tired of Europe making Putin rich. They want to buy cheap energy. He's giving them energy at a discounted price, that is funding his war machine. And meanwhile, they will not pay their fair share to NATO and ME. And it's their continent that is, you know, under fire and under threat by Vladimir Putin and his unpredictability in his territorial ambition. Why won't Why would Europe make Putin rich the way they're making them rich.
Speaker 4: Now, well, saw it's because they want to have their cake and eat it too. And that's been the case with Europe, especially Germany and Russia for many years. They've helped underwrite the Russian war machine by continuing to buy cheap energy from Russia. But as you heard President Trump's sage just then, and his patients is wearing out. Vladimer re Putin has been incredibly disrespectful to President Trump's efforts to negotiate a ceasefire.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 4: President Trump and President Zelensky are willing to put out terms for a thirty day seas fire. And what does Slader Reputin do. He doesn't just continue the fighting on the front lines. He launches unprecedented missile and drone attacks on civilians and cities far away from the front lines. He's also mentioned the legislation that we happen to send it with over eighty senators that would crack down on Russia's energy exports. A lot of those, by the way, go to China. We would make sure that it makes it completely uneconomical for Russia to continue to export that oil, and that would also stop its financing for its war machine. But we do need Europe to take European security at least as seriously as we hear in the United States take it well.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 1: So the sanctioned bill is going to pass, don't we need to insist ahead of time that Europe stop all business with Russia. Until this war comes to an end. And what pressure can the President put on President Chi and India to stop importing energy from Russia.
Speaker 4: Well, I think President Trump is inexactly right to pressure Europe to cut backpe on its energy imports from Russia. And I think he can show that this bill that we could pass in the Senate would not be directed just towards countries like China that's importing so much Russian oil, but European countries as well. And again, they can't expect us to take their security more seriously than they take it. They can't expect us to put at risk the international energy markets while they are continuing trying to buy cheap energy from Russia that has had some success in the defense say, Shane, you know you're probably in the news that other countries, notably Germany, has increased the amount of defense support it's providing to Ukraine. It's just lifted the range restrictions on the missiles have already provided to Ukraine. I think that's the direct result of President Trump insisting that they begin to pull more of their share of the loads. So hopefully you see the same thing in the energy space as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we definitely need to let's talk about this one big, beautiful bill. I know there's been some some vocal opposition. Rand Paul's one person, Ron Johnson has been another person, Senator Ted Cruz believes that they can find more moneyes to cut from the from the House version. I'm fine with that. I think it'll actually go over pretty well in the House. Where does it stand in the Senate? And do you believe it's going to.
Speaker 5: Pay us well.
Speaker 4: We're excited that the House passed the legislation last week. We're looking forward to taking it up next week and in the weeks ahead. You know, I command the Speaker for navigating very difficult politics in the House. Obviously, the Sendate will have some input on the bill. You mentioned some of that, Sean, we'd like to find a little bit more savings and Medicaid. Medicaid is a critical program for many of our kansions, for elderly poor, for pregnant women, for poor children, for the blind, that disabled. It shouldn't be providing health insurance though, to freeloaders and illegals. You know, if you're a grown man, you should be able to continue to work. If you're able bodied or at least go to school or get job training if the taxpayer is going to provide for your health insurance. Likewise, on the tax code, the House pass the bill that doesn't have complete permanents, we would love to be able to get away to make sure all of those tax cuts for families and for small businesses are permanent, so we don't have this cycle again in another six, eight, ten years, so families and businesses can plan for the future. So those are just a few areas where we hope to make some small improvements from the bills. And I think it's going to be something that the House can pass once we're done with it, and then the President can sign very soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what do you think the improvements will be like? For example, we can go over the Medicaid provisions. I mean, what doctor Oz was telling us on this program is is beyond the warming in terms of Medicare and what it is. It's like a cancer that has metastasized. And you know, if you look at, for example, Medicaid outlays, they have been skyrocketing through the roof the last twenty years. The FED spent one hundred and sixty billion in fiscal year two thousand and three five hundred and ninety one billion in fiscal year twenty twenty three. That's three and a half times as much. State level spending has gone up three times, and Democrats have steadily been pushing towards this universal health coverage at taxpayer expense and quote Medicare for all, you know, except using the program originally intended to cover the poor, not one designed for the elderly. And then the process Medicaid's grown from covering the poor to covering the near poor and covering pretty much everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sean, I think doctor Oz made some good points and laid out some possible possible changes. Again, there are work requirements in the House bill for Medicaid. We might like to try to pull those work requirements forward. I mean we think again, able bodied men should be working. Taxpayer is going to put the bill to their health insurance. It's not a program for free loaders or for that matter, illegal aliens, as is the case in many Democratic states like California. Another possible form is that a lot of Democratic states in effect gain the system. They take one dollar in tax from their hospitals. In return, they're getting multiple dollars back from the federal government to give back to those hospitals. We don't want to see those kinds of abuses in democratic states because Republican states generally are running a tighter ship. We don't want anyone to lose benefits if they deserve those benefits, but we want to make sure that no one is getting Medicaid benefits that doesn't deserve it, because, as doctor Oz says that the finances for Medicaid and long term are not looking very very good.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's pretty amazing, and I'm pretty confident it's going to pass. I think this is the most conservative bill I've seen in my lifetime. Am I wrong in believing that when you factor in securing our borders importing illegals, what it does for opening up energy dominance, what it does in terms of the largest tax cut in history, including no tax on tips, social Security, or overtime, what it does to build the next generation of weaponry. I'm not saying it's the perfect bill. I'm saying it's the most conservative bill, ambitiously conservative bill that I think I've seen in my lifetime.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sean, this bill is going to pass, and it's going to go to the President for his signature. Obviously we're work through or whatever small differences we have the states and the districts that we all represent. But there's just too much to stake here. It's not just the fact that you have the largest tax increase in American history coming at the end of the year if we don't pass the bill, but all the points you just made sewn that sometimes get lost in the shuffle because there's so much focus on taxes and on healthcare. This bill will start to rebuild our military. It'll provide the administration the resources it needs to completely secure the border, and again more effective and efficient deportation against illegals in the country. It'll help unleash American energy production. So I think this bill is going to pass the Senate. It's going to pass it, hopefully sooner rather than later, and then I think the House can pass it and send it to the president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll be pretty good. Let me ask you this, the issue of the Middle East and Iran is coming to a head. My understanding is there over sixty percent in terms of enrichment. To go from sixty to ninety percent, which is weapon grade weapons grade enrichment, is it can happen in a very short period of time weeks, uh not months, and that these negotiations are critical to me very There are two very key provisions that must exist. One is they can no longer enrich uranium. They should have to dismantle the nuclear facilities. If they want nuclear power, they can do what the UAE does and import the rods that then cannot be turned into weapon grade uranium. And beyond that, we need anywhere, any place, anytime American inspectors. If you want other countries, that's fine, but American inspectors need to be able to go where they want, when they want and check out these facilities without those Without that insurance policy, I think any terms you've come to with the Iranians would be useless.
Speaker 4: Yes, Sean, I think that's exactly right. And it's what President Trump has said and Steve what talk is chief negotiator said or redline is any kind of enrichment ability, because if you can enriched to any level, you can enrich the weapons grade. And that's what Iran has proven over the last four years as they started to break out towards weapon grade level enrichment during the Biden administration. That's why President Trump and Steve Whitcoff and Marco Rubio and JD. Vance have all been perfectly clear. Any enrichment program for Iran is a red line that the United States cannot allow.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back more with Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton on the other side as we continue, than your calls coming up, eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, straight ahead, we'll continue with Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton is with us. Let me ask you this, as you look at the Democratic Party and all this discussion about Joe Biden and his cognitive state senator, With all due respect to everybody in this what I call state run legacy media mob, we went back on this radio program in twenty nineteen, we were pointing out Joe Biden's cognitive decline, pointed it out all through the twenty twenty election. We pointed it out on TV on Hannity every single night. And for people to act like they're shocked and surprised and they can't believe it and they didn't know it until the debate happened is frankly just a lie. And to me, it's now evolved into the biggest White House scandal in our lifetime. By far, and that is the Joe Biden cognitive cover up.
Speaker 4: Your reaction to it all, Sean, It's a total lie. It's media and the Democrats trying to blame each other for lying to the American people. You, I and anyone with common stance in two eyes could tail not in twenty twenty four, but in twenty nineteen that Joe Biden was no longer fit to be president. They covered up all the way back then. The original sin was not him running for reelection. It was running him running for election in twenty nineteen twenty twenty, and the Democrats and the media covered it up back then. Also, Sean, I have to add, even if Joe Biden had been sharp as attack and fit as a fiddle, he still would have lost in twenty twenty four. And Harris did lose in twenty twenty four, not just because he was old, but because he was a failure and his liberal policies were a failure for America.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why this one big, beautiful bill will get us out from underneath the Biden economy. And I am very confident that there's going to be more trade deals. Let's see how right I am. And I'm predicting that we're going to probably hear about them in the week, in days and weeks to come, and hopefully we can, you know, get an end to war in Europe, a war, an end to the war in the Middle East, and hopefully we can get the economy humming, and hopefully everybody will earn reelection and the Democrats won't get their dream of impeaching Donald Trump. Thirty times anyway, Senator Tom Cotton, Arkansas, we appreciate you, Thank you, sir, thank you.
Speaker 7: Sean.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred nine to four one. Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Look Israel, they're fighting for their survival every single day and have been since October seventh, twenty twenty three. And their safety today depends on the brave men and women of the IDF. Every citizen in Israel they are required to serve, and many do so without family nearby, without job prospects, even after in many cases their service is leaving their families struggling just to get by.
Speaker 5: Now, on top of that, they.
Speaker 1: Have tens and tens of thousands of Israelis that have been displaced, and this is where the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews comes in. We have partnered with them, and thanks to your generosity, they're providing tons of humanitarian support, and that means food and water, and medicines and shelter and clothing. They're also providing safety gear and flack jackets and bomb shelters and anyway. It is incredible the work that they're doing. But they need as much financial support as possible in their time and need. I mean, this country fighting at seven front warts insane. Whatever you can donate to be as generous as you can. Give him a call. This is going to be used probably the next day to help feed people and shelter people and clothe people eight eight eight four eight eight. If CJ eight eight eight four eight eight, IFCJ on the web, it's IFCJ dot org. That's IFCJ dot org. As we pray for an end to this conflict in the Middle East, hopefully sooner rather than later. You know, it's really amazing to me that James Comy, mister Higher Honor, is as arrogant as he is. This is a guy that signed that was warned not to use Hillary Clinton's dirty Russian disinformation dossier because it was political in nature and it was unverified, and it was debunked before he signed the second PHIZA warrant and the PISA warrant. The bulk of information provided to the Phiz of court was that dirty dossier. Signed three of the four want warrants against Carter Page, which gave a backdoor into Trump world because the Carter Page's work into work with the Trump campaign. I mean, it's pretty unbelievable. The same guy that even though they find top secret classified information all over Hillary Clintons servers, even though they knew that she destroyed, you know, servers with bleach bit and destroyed devices with hammers and removed sim cards, no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute. But and the same thing with Joe Biden. He has top secret classified information in four separate locations. The FBI does nothing nothing, And neither Hillary nor Joe Biden had presidential immunity because neither had been president by that at that time, and Donald Trump was president. He didn't pack the boxes that went tomorrow lago, and he was working with the FBI. He gave access remain to the FBI to go all over mar a Lago and after they did, they said, would you mind putting an extra padlock on one particular door or room that they had been in. Nobody was stopping them from taking anything out of that room. And meanwhile they just come and they raid mar A Lago. Now we need to get to the bottom of that in the double standard. But you talk about the weaponization of justice, and then you think of other things that happened during Comy's term. I mean, this is when we started, you know, looking at moms and dads at school board meetings. You know, moms like Linda that are kind of loud and outspoken and go to school board meetings and stir up the pot a little bit, all right, looking at them as domestic terrorists or peaceful pro life protesters. Well, now we know where the mindset comes from. Listen to what James Comy had to say about one of the two political parties is white supremacists adjacent at a minimum. This is mister eighty six forty seven just tapping the c seashells that said, yeah, eighty six forty seven, I had no idea that meant maybe to kill Donald Trump list.
Speaker 6: Probably there could be changes at the margins, but in the main we have the tools. There are cultural impediments to doing this work. Let's say you work in the FBI. You know that one of the two political parties is, let me put it nicely, white supremacist adjacent at a minimum, and so why would you want to throw your career on that side of the line and be summoned to Capitol Hilton, He asked, why are you pursuing these innocent groups? And so we have a cultural impediment to working it effectively. That should get more intention than it does.
Speaker 1: We know one of the two political parties is white supremacist adjacent at a minimum. This man has a prejudice against conservatives that is palpable. Now, he declined to explain calling Republicans and conser servatives white supremacist adjacent. And he had the opportunity the day after he said this to to clarify, and here's what he said.
Speaker 8: I was just gonna ask you what the MSNBC interview you were doing, because on social media everyone's saying he's talking about the white supremacist adjacent Republican Party. Everybody in the party, voters, what what's you want to clarify?
Speaker 5: I wanna thank you, no clarification and.
Speaker 6: Well, no, I'm not gonna comment on Okay, thank you, well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm not going to comment on that. It's so frightening that this guy was the FBI director.
Speaker 5: It really is.
Speaker 1: H I am so excited about our Patriot of Punchlines and Patriots tour. We're going back on the road. Tickets has got now gone on sale. You can go to Hannity dot com. Uh Now, if you were in Tampa or Clearwater, if you're in the Panhandle wherever you happen to be, maybe Orlando, you can make the trip over.
Speaker 5: We'd love to have you.
Speaker 1: H We are our with me and Jimmy Fayla, and we're putting together a great show. It's gonna be fun, informative, patriotic, independent, it's funny. I mean, there's nobody funnier than this guy. He really is great. And anyway, our first date is Saturday, June twenty eighth, at seven pm. It's at Ruth Eckert Hall that's in Clearwater, Florida. The next night Sunday, June twenty ninth, both events seven pm. This is going to be in Fort Lauderdale. So if you're in Miami or Palm Beach or Fort Lauderdale or West Palm Beach or Boca, wherever you happen to be. Yeah, it's going to be at the Broward Center for Performing Arts. Tickets are now on sale and going fast. Just go to Hannity dot com and we look forward to seeing you. And when we're really looking to put on a great show for you, it's going to be fun, funny, entertaining, enlightening, patriotic, all the things that you won't get at any other show. And there's so much to make fun of. Theyre really is just I've never been more material than you could ever draw from in your entire life. All right, let's get I hope you'll come anyway. It's all available Handy dot com, Hannity Media. In the meantime, let's say hi to Richard in Ohio. Richard, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 7: Hi? I have a question for you about your Berna lunchers.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, okay, I work.
Speaker 7: In a marina. I work third shift as a security guard, and I deal with a lot of drunk people and a lot of domestic disputes over like bumping in the boats. Or you know about bumping into another boat, or some guy who's looking at a girl and his wife or a girlfriend got jealous, that type stuff. But sometimes it gets violent. You have to step in intervene. Of course, I carry you right now, but I don't want to take and shoot somebody for something that is a mistake. You know, I mean they were drunk, or they accidentally did this or that.
Speaker 5: Well, I would matter if you have a license to carry. You don't. You don't even need a license to carry a burner, you know. The only thing I.
Speaker 1: Would do is I probably would go to your company and say, hey, I'd rather use this non lethal option in a situation and not only have the option of lethal force. And I don't see why they would ever say no. Now you have over and we're getting close to a thousand, but well over five hundred government agencies and law enforcement and police departments and security firms like yours that are using this burner technology because it is so effective at incapacitating people. We have the videos when you go to their website BYRNA dot com. I don't see why they wouldn't let you have it. I like both options. My first option is to talk my way out of something and walk away and nobody gets hurt. If I have to my section. The second option would be the burner launcher. And then if it's a life or death situation, you know, only as a last resort would I ever want to pull out a firearm, because if you pull it out, you better intend to use it exactly.
Speaker 7: But which my question is though they come in three hundred or four hundred feet per second or so?
Speaker 5: Which right, Well, that's.
Speaker 1: The smallest version, which is the easiest to carry. Is the cl model that they just produced. It's four inches long, it's about two cell phones thick, and it's it's a very powerful launcher.
Speaker 5: It does the job and it's simple to.
Speaker 7: Carry, and then it shoots the what kinetic grounds and pepper.
Speaker 1: Spray, yes, sir, pepper spray and tear gas depending on what state you're in. But they like, for example, if you order it, they know what the state law is and you'll get the proper projectiles. But everybody can use the kinetic rounds. And but yeah, you know, like for example, my free state of Florida allows pepper spray and tear gas.
Speaker 5: New York did not allow that.
Speaker 1: So I had a more modified projectile that I used in New York when I would carry it New York.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, next on I was my question was, uh, you know which which how powerful should I get?
Speaker 1: You know, they're they're all powerful, they're all effective. It just as a matter of if you know, if you're carrying another firearm, you probably want the cel which is more compact and would do the job for you. If you want the larger one, you can get it. I actually get red dots on all of mine. I just like I just I just happen to like it. You don't have to think at that point and in a moment where even though I was a pistol marksman at eleven, I don't see as well as I used to do number one and number two. Although I I've got to be honest. I mean I can fire this where I can't fire a firearm because of hearing loss from doing radio for so long. But I use the photarget practice all the time, and and I make an pretty nice cluster. They have inert rounds you can fire and practice with.
Speaker 5: Oh nice, you'll like it.
Speaker 1: And you can go out in your backyard or go to a safe place, go to a range wherever you want to do it all right, my friend Richard check it out BYRNA dot com. I think you'll be happy with it and they'll give you another option. Herb in South Carolina next Sean Hannity show, What's up?
Speaker 4: Herb?
Speaker 3: How are you hey, Uncle Sean? I know when I get sick, I know who to call.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, poor, great, you know.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, I was glad to help Velma, but man, she gave me a hard time.
Speaker 3: I promise I won't.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you if I feel like somebody's not doing their job, or I feel like did not taking it seriously, or they're not giving her the attention that she needs, I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be as forceful as I need to be.
Speaker 1: I was polite, but I was forceful, and I'm like, no, that's not good enough.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: They I remember that one day they were trying to get blood draw blood from her and that they were having a hard time, and I'm like, giving up is not an option here, And then the one nurse had to go get another nurse.
Speaker 5: Then then they are to get another.
Speaker 1: I'm like, will you please get an expert, get a medical doctor, somebody that does this professional professionally, and we finally got him. We got her blood and it was important that we were able to draw that blood at that time. I'm a pretty good patient advocate. I fight for people if I care.
Speaker 5: About them, I do.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: Likewise, I just don't have the connections that you do. And thank God there are people like you and we appreciate it. Sean. My pet pee for the week is Scott Pelly and the commencement at wake Forest that he gave. It's amazing how these I don't want to call them what I think, but these people managed to weasele their comments in at such underhanded ways. It's like Springsteen and Scott Pelley and it's disgusting. It's still all false narrative. Oh you know, Donald Trump is taking away our freedom of speech. If anybody's taken away the freedom of speech, it's the liberal news and they just keep on there. I'd love to see these people start defending what Biden did instead of just knocking what Trump may or may not do. Let's give the man a chance. For we had to listen to their nonsense for for the whole, through the whole last administration, nothing but false narrative. I'd like that.
Speaker 1: I'm so sick and tired of these people claiming to be something they're not. They claim they are journalists. He's not a journalist. He is a liberal talk show host and he and he exposed himself for who he is. It's sort of like fake Jake Tapper. They all claim to be journalists, they're not. I've been saying this for years now. I'm a member of the media. They're members of the press. They're like I am. However, I'm honest about what I do, and we do straight news. I do plenty of straight news. I give a lot of information out you're not going to get elsewhere. We do investigative reporting. I mean, we're the ones that got the Russia collusion story right, the Paisa story right, the value evaluation tomar A Lago right. We're the ones that got you know that this whole trumped up charges pun intended you know, by Alvin Bragg was wrong. We're the ones that, you know, we got the issue of Duke Lacrosse right, and Ferguson Missouri right, and Freddie Gray and Baltimore right, and early in my career, Richard Jewel right. Because we take great pride in getting it right doesn't mean I haven't been wrong occasionally. You know, they're the one that covered up Joe's cognitive decline, not me. We were all over that story. And I think one of the reasons that people didn't listen to them and all their Trump hatred and the lead up to the election is because people don't trust them anymore. Absolutely, anyway, I do appreciate the call, my friend, so let not your heart beat trouble. America doesn't trust them, nor should they ever again.
Speaker 5: Eight nine four one. Shawn is on number right.
Speaker 1: That's gonna wrap things up for today. A Hannity investigation Tonight. James Comer wants to know who knew what when about Joe Biden and his cognitive decline and the cover up that ensued. Also Mary Catherine hampt Head Cruz, Steve Miller tonight, Paula White will join us tonight, and Tommy Laren has set your DVR nine Eastern Hannity on Fox will see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.