Speaker 1: Non commit everybody to fansay ros MLB. This is leading off live walking by bet three six five bed five bucks get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet. When you do like you have to use the promo code leading off. That's the thing you have to do. And look at me. I'm back, everybody. I'm mister Meek Seeks and that of course is the Welsh. And Scott Bogman was here doing a great job yesterday filling in for me. Had to take mom to the doctor's office. He's getting ready to get her as done. Not plastic surgery, she's getting in cataracts and things going on. Welsh. I appreciate you holding down the fort. I did watch the Prospect stuff yesterday. Amazing work with the double A guys. Look at you, the deep dive prospect man. Who's better than you? Welsh? Because I can't think of anyone.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't think of many, but maybe in some respects I might stand up there.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. It's good.
Speaker 2: Look at how get a joyous and excited. Give Joe one day off and he comes back and he's like, you.
Speaker 3: Did a good job. You did a good job. I love you.
Speaker 1: I love the pets. I love the crack of Jacks. I love them all. I love everybody. I was telling Welsh I watched something hilarious last night. It was this movie called A Disturbance in the Forest, which is a documentary about the making of the Star Wars Holiday special, which aired in I think nineteen seventy eight or something, and it is the most bizarre, hilarious thing. I send it to you. You gotta watch this thing. It's hysterical. It's a Star Wars special with the Wookie family celebrating something called Life Day, and it's got all the original people in it, eventually making cameos. But it was done by all these weird seventies like, you know, the people who did the Carol Burnett Show and Share Show and all these like whacky you know, everybody had a variety show in the seventies. By the way, I wish it was a seventies so you and I could have a variety show and do singing and dancing stuff here on the program. But holy crap, was it hilarious. And b Arthur's in it. She's like the bartender at the cantina, and like all these weird like Harvey Korman, and it just it's so weird. I can't imagine what kind of drugs.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like their original endgame or you know, it's like the These are all the cameos that everybody wanted in the Star Wars.
Speaker 3: Yet does that mean b Arthur?
Speaker 2: I guess it wasn't be Arthur like herself the character b Arthur in Star Wars, because then be Arthur would exist in the Star Wars uniforse.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if it's canon, but all I know is it was amazing, and so I don't know if you can consider it canon or not. Because apparently then like there's all these little things in like the Mandalorian like referring to it, referring to like this holiday special and the Wretchedness like could following and it aired one time, So apparently it was like this thing in the geek community where everyone had to like share VHS tapes. There were copies of copies of copies.
Speaker 2: You guys, see what happens when Joe gets today? Oh this is insane.
Speaker 3: What has happened to you? I don't know about a day off?
Speaker 2: You're all happy, You're just like, let me tell you about this Crazy Star Wars special.
Speaker 1: Let's get along two weeks around these parts. Let me just tell you, but well, let's let's get to something that's gonna make me even happier. Ellie Dela Cruz. It's Ellie's world Welsh and we're just living in it. Yesterday, four to four, four steals, they get a w over the Dodgers, the best team in baseball. And just for context, Eli de Lacruz has thirty stolen bases now in forty four games. It is the seventeenth of May. He has almost twice as many as the second guy, which is Jose Cabal Yattle. Bryce Trang has sixteen. They're both at sixteen and seventeen, respectively. But oh my god, nine homers twenty two RBI. He's sitting in two seventy seven. But the ops is just under nine hundred's right there, Ledo A. Cruz might still strike out a little bit, but well, I don't know if there's a guy that's more fun to watch and in terms of fantasy return on investment right now, he has been that dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, there's a lot of stuff that's kind of packed in there. First would love for us to pull that clip in like what was it February or early March, Joe, where I'm like, hey, you know.
Speaker 3: My favorite bet is steals. I keep saying that.
Speaker 2: But what has been impressive, and this is impressive when you look at it. We've really been hyper focused on a like the inconsistencies that are going to exist with Ellie. But the strikeouts. The strikeouts are down. He's almost under thirty percent, which is massive. The stolen bases are going to be a chalk piece of his game. But the hitting profile continues to be great. He has still maintained that thirteen percent in barrel rate. He has an expected batting average in the two sixties. He's got double digit walk rate. And for all that it's worth, I did do this show I mentioned on the show yesterday. I spent about forty minutes with Ino Sarris on ITL talking about a lot of the procedural stuff about the new bat tracking and what you can use and blah blah blah. So people want to check that out. Is really interesting conversation. What's applicable is tough, But at the end of the day, bat speed is always kind of king. Seventy five miles per hour he's on the high end. He's on the I think from a percentile perspective, top twelve percent in the league. Ellie is, so you've got quick, fast bat, You're hitting the ball harder, you're barreling that the marriage between barrels and bat speed I think is really important. He's found that he's striking out less.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, Like, if you were a hater of lie, you're wrong if you questioned some of this stuff, like I might have questioned some of it, kind of wrong because he's a first round player in any format at this point. Absolutely exciting and you know, like if you don't have shares, it kind of stinks for you in some capacity. I only have one or two in some DC's over in the NFBCM.
Speaker 1: For two dollars in my homekeeper league this year two because I picked him up last year at the beginning of the year and stashed him.
Speaker 2: Do you think this pace I think that's the biggest question, or do you think like this version this looking.
Speaker 3: At the date here, six weeks, This six weeks.
Speaker 2: Version is the lle at the end of the year, Like, do you think we're going to see a two sixty batting average? It's going to be like eighty stolen bases, Like what is the line?
Speaker 1: That's a fascinating question. Like there's going to be a slump in there at some point, that's just the nature of the beast. But even with the slump, I mean the stolen base pace that he's on right now. I mean, how amazing would it be if he could reach one hundred sole bases this year. I mean that's like Ricky Henderson level kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: That he went for five last night.
Speaker 2: By the way he went, it was perfect throw that got him out, and he would have had he would have been Booker t he'd have been like five times.
Speaker 3: He would have been five times stolen basis.
Speaker 1: It's the environment, it's the rules changes that have allowed this to happen, the lack of the art form of holding runners on again going back to the art form of pitching. Oh and you know, making sure that you get Ellie Dela Cruz out is important because once he gets on the bases, it's a double or triple and I think that's something you've got to take an account. It's nearly like a run score. And that's the other thing too, is like what his run score total could be, could you imagine what this lineup would be if Matt McClain was healthy, right, Like, think about that too. I think about Christen and Karnasiostrand has been a disappointment and then he's on the il. This lineup is not one hundred percent, So I do think there will be struggles. To answer your question, I also do believe that at some point too, when you get some of these other pieces back or right, man, the Reds are going to be really dangerous. The Reds feel like they could be a playoff team. But it's again, the pitching's gotta gotta be more consistent.
Speaker 3: They got to buy yeah, and they've got to make some buys.
Speaker 1: Put it.
Speaker 3: If risk is a put up, put up his comment do this game?
Speaker 2: What do you think the predictive line for the year is? Because one of the most important things to me for some of these players is that they don't fall into the trap of being a wasteland for a month. That's the thing where like you have a guy who is great for three months, bad for two and then people call, oh, it's a huge win, and it's like, well, if this guy was almost a borderline droppable, that doesn't help Elly's finding consistency in these stolen bases. Even if he hits two twenty, he's gonna get on base and steal like crazy. So fifty nine or two fifty seven, twenty nine homers, one hundred and eight steals, one hundred and twelve runs from Visirism.
Speaker 3: Gets twenty two, one hundred and twenty two runs.
Speaker 1: Of all these numbers, one twenty two is what I like the most, to be honest with you, you know what, I think this is pretty reasonable. I would trim down the stolen bases to like one oh two because I think when he's getting closer there, I think it's going to be a thing. You know. I remember a couple of years ago when Pete A. Lonzo was a rookie and he was very aware of the home run record. He's very aware of the milestone of one hundred stolen bases. I think is something that players are hyper aware of. Ellie, and I think he's Ellie knows, and he knows that right now he is on a pace to crush that, and that's a very exciting thing to He'll tell you this, good.
Speaker 2: Ellie will have more stolen bases than RBI at the end of the year. I think I think he's going to push we.
Speaker 1: Have more stone bases than teams this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's gonna have like eighty five stolen bases. I think it's gonna be in the twenties on Homers. He's gonna score one hundred something runs and he'll probably like, you know, seventy five RBI with eighty five stolen bases.
Speaker 3: It's gonna gonna post.
Speaker 1: An interview after two, which was amazing. The post interview, he was like, Yeah, I like LA. I played a lot of Grand Theft Auto when I was a kid. Thought that was tremendous.
Speaker 3: Elly is is very uniquely awesome.
Speaker 1: And I love that he had worked on the English too, so because he wanted to do the interviews, he wanted to connect with the fans and stuff like that. Like that's just amazing. Like I like to think if you know what I was, if if I got sent to the Mexican League of Podcasting right that I would be working very hard on my Spanish and I would be making every attempt to not host the show in English and make sure that that's a very important part of the connectivity of the audience.
Speaker 3: There'll be options.
Speaker 1: Any Uh, well, that's a good one of our Spanish speaking folks here in the chat. Let me know what the equivalent of age.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that will work. All right, Let's talk about Paul Skeens, because we haven't talked about him in like ten minutes. Paul Skans I already, I told watch for the show. I feel I'm getting schens fatigue already. I'm like two starts into this thing and I'm a little schemed out. Another start today, it's another day start two, which I don't love. You know, some guys just don't play well in the daytime also, just you know, for whatever reason. But here we go. We're back again. It's the same. It's the it's the back to back start two against the Cubs, which is another thing where you know sometimes that second time around that team, you're only facing that same team. Why so preview if you will a little bit of the Paul Skins two point out today.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit worried about, like exactly what you're saying. By the way, I looked at the Google Translate and it said.
Speaker 3: Hey too, hey too. But I also saw hey doo, yo Ola. Hey, I think yo Ola would make a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't get the hayo anymore. They made me stop doing that. The old other things didn't like that. So I haven't done a hay yo in a long time. That's like twenty twenty one. Last time I hayoed, Hey, maybe Papa Joe can get away with it.
Speaker 3: Pupa definitely did that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, there's a clip on the YouTube channel of just the Papa Joe the best of Papa Joe moments. Would you shout out to Welsh and Tyler to put that together. It's tremendous. Go subscribe to YouTube channel. Check that out. But back to Paul Skins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm very interested interested to see like how the pitch mix ends up working. Another interesting thing, when I was talking with you know, we actually kind of just dove into Jared Jones and into Paul Skins because in that first start, the thing I still haven't got out of my brain was he was like heavy fastball in those first two innings and the guys were just way behind it. Then all of a sudden they started to try to go splinker slider on two strike counts. Grandall, I felt like they were I don't know, if it was getting cute and maybe it was masking the worry that guys were gonna start catching up to the fastball. I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I felt like he started being a little bit less effective. So your second start, you're going back to the team, back to the players that have seen you. Ian Hap a pretty good high strike hitter. You know, they just had Jared Jones, like, I don't know if I love his strikeout prop.
Speaker 3: Today it's like six and a half, and I can't go either way.
Speaker 1: I agree. You know, I went a meet this morning when I put the show together, immediately where I went and I go, okay, what's the skeen's number. I'm thinking like five and a half? It was six, and I was like no, oh, And if anything, the under is intriguing because I think you get plus money on the under.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, of course you do. But it's like I can't do that so right.
Speaker 1: But that's not a great investment either, because we all know how no electric schemes can be. I don't stay away from me.
Speaker 2: Today unless there's an approach change as far as what they're gonna do with the pitch mix, Maybe go really heavy fastballs. My gut tells me we're not gonna go five again. I think you're gonna have more secondary sitting. They're gonna probably sit on some more secondary stuff and it might be real heavy fastball looks in this, So maybe the walks are gonna be it's gonna go like he's gonna strike out ten or I think this is gonna be a little bit rougher than the last one. I just don't think he's gonna go five. But again, this is all sample size. We just don't know quite enough about it. It's the early game, so it's gonna happen here pretty soon. But I'm not touching any of the props or anything like that because going up against the same team again not the best. But I didn't even see this Bizi zik As. I said no Horner, no Swanson, no Suzuki today, so that actually does bode schemes did get Suzuki a couple times, though, but that bodes relatively well, So we'll see. We'll see on I think it's going to be a much better time to process who he's going to be after we've got like two or three starts in it. But I do one hundred percent feel the craziness is gone from Skeens.
Speaker 3: The height. Like I know you said, you're like, you're sick of talking about I'm.
Speaker 1: Sick of talking about I'm fatigued.
Speaker 3: There's a different But I think.
Speaker 1: Tradery day off yesterday, so maybe I would be sick of it, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm just but we talked about like, you know, look can you get for Schmes and blah blah blah blah, And it's just like I think that the there's a fatigue two right now.
Speaker 1: That's about that though that if the peak schemes value this year was Friday before his debut, you could have probably, I mean the packages you could have put together. Paul Skins are people salivating over what it could be. And it's not that he's not going to be amazing and have amazing moments. I think he will. And people I see in the chat asking you know Skeins are Jones. It's Jones. Jones has already proven now he's consistently great. Skeins has got to prove that at this level still. I don't care what he did a triple A. It's fantastic, it's fabulous. We're all excited. Jones has done it the major league level for six weeks. That's impressive to me. Tier Glass now was less impressive. Eight strikeouts but four runs over five innings lost to the Reds. We talked about that. Edwin Diaz blew another save. Okay, everybody, here we go, So here we go. He's terrible.
Speaker 3: Get rid of this guy.
Speaker 1: He's no good.
Speaker 3: He's a bump.
Speaker 1: You know. He goes hurt last year and now he comes in and he's he's blown all these saves.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm not worried about Edwin Diaz. To me, he's a by Low and the biggest other by Loo out there has got to be a Kunya Acunya right now. I wrote about this on Fantasy bros dot Com. You can go check that out in the latest by Low Sell High Up. Because Acunya is down at two forty five, slugging is at three forty two, the home run rate is atrocious. Everything right now is just bad for Acunya. This is your window to buy greatness. But rond Acuni is going to be fine the rest of the season. Collectively, the Braves have struggled. Olsen Riley will get hot if Albi's missed time at the beginning of the year with an injury, it's only a matter of time. And I am not worried at all about Akunya. I think this is your only window all season to buy him in leagues. But come correct, like you're gonna have to go and put out a really strong player. And think about it too. You know the all around greatness of Ronald of Cunya Welsh to me, you would trade a Freddie Freeman right now, despite the fact that Freeman's average is high and all that stuff for Ronald Acony if you could pull that off. And my reasoning is you're getting every category with Akunya where you're still Yeah, I don't think you're gonna set it going into the art like you can get Frey Freeman to steal as many basis as he did last year. I think that was a little bit of an anomaly. He's another year older. But what do you think, is this the only window to buy a Kunya? Because I think it.
Speaker 2: Is, yeah, the only window maybe like in a long period of time.
Speaker 3: It's interesting because we talked about it yesterday.
Speaker 2: The whole like detox get a day off when you start to look at underlying stuff. There's clearly one thing that stands out. It's the strikeouts. Like he was eleven percent last year, he's almost twenty five percent this year. The hard hit numbers are still there, but they're not at like his usual elite level.
Speaker 3: But because of.
Speaker 2: These things, you see kind of like the decline in barrel percentage decline and like you know, expected batting average that's stick in there. Not to keep harping on this, but like one of the things that you know and I talked about was if we had a year over year data about bat speed and the bat length and all that and.
Speaker 3: Watch it, Joe.
Speaker 2: You know, if we had the year over year data, it would be really fascinating because when you look at a Kunya, he's got he's got one of the fastest swings in baseball, but his the length of his swing is bigger than like the MLB.
Speaker 3: Average And calm yourself down.
Speaker 2: So what I'm getting at is what's the MLB average seven point three.
Speaker 1: That's that's pretty good, zize.
Speaker 3: Pretty good that it's very intimidating.
Speaker 2: But my my point with it is like this might be one of those things where you could tell because he's like seventy three percentile of bat speed is a consistency of going seventy five miles or over. My point is is having a predictability. Maybe his swing has gotten long, because the longer the swing sometimes it can indicate, you know, trying to lift the ball, get the ball in the air. So if you see an increase in strikeouts, and if he's added length to the swing while still swinging really hard, that might be creating some of the pressing I'm talking. I'm talking theory here with Acunya. Of course I'm buying a Cunya in any respect right now. But let me ask you this. If you were offered Ellie de la Cruz for your Ronald Acuna, would you accept.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny, my homely guy have both because I.
Speaker 3: Let's say this, Yeah you have you have God.
Speaker 1: For glass now and a guy has been laughing at me. My friend's been laughing at me all year. He's like, he's like, boy, you saw. I was like, yeah, well, this is my window to buy the position player.
Speaker 2: You have Ellie and you want a Counya. And the guy says, all right, I will do it. I want Ellie de la Cruz for Acuna Dynasty or Redraft.
Speaker 1: Uh in Redraft. I think I would still want a Cunya in Dynasty. That's a bigger conversation because it's not at least what it's not you still go to right.
Speaker 3: Away, and I'm still going to Kunya.
Speaker 1: I think it's a little bit of a pause for me, but it's what, why is it? Why is it not? Well? I mean, I'm probably anyway, because you know, MVPs don't grow on trees.
Speaker 2: But I mean I would remind everybody too if if we think that there's like some adjustment that's happened Ronald Acunya. In the preseason, I talked about this with our dev team here at Fantasy Pros. I had to explain that what Ronald Acunya did last year was at the level of what Sho hal Tani does, and that he performed like two first round players and one like he he was so uniquely incredible. Now, to be fair, I suppose Ellie is kind of like like getting his way up there.
Speaker 1: Ellie is right now showing you he has the ability to put up Acunya's numbers from last year SAMs batting average.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm saying like, that's why I'm.
Speaker 1: Not interesting more stolen bases, which is terrified because we're like, oh my god, seventy steals for Acunya. This guys got.
Speaker 2: Thirty already, and he might hit like twenty five over the moment, and he might hit twenty five homers. But don't let six weeks change that. Ronald d'acunya is still a freak, a freak of freak, and performed not just like really good in two or three categories, but like as the number one overall fantasy player. So I would take a Coonia on both fronts, but I get through the redraft. One I actually think is like, that's the one I might consider. Dynasty a hell Nona?
Speaker 1: All right? Was a trade yesterday, the Pirates trade away Ronsey Contreras to the Angels, who once upon a time was the top one hundred prospect. Should we care about this trade?
Speaker 3: We should not know?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? Joey lo Perfido got his first home run. Congratulations, buddy, that's the rookie looking for today. Also, Jackson Holiday, remember him two for five with a solo homer. Things are going a little bit better for Jackson High.
Speaker 3: I know what you're looking for.
Speaker 1: I know what you're looking Hey, guys, I told you eventually things would go really well for me. It's just a matter of time. Everybody, just be patient. I'll be passion patients. I'll be back.
Speaker 3: He's so adorable.
Speaker 1: Kobe Mayo also, by the way, exited for precautionary reasons with an undisclosed injuries. So we'll keep an eye on that one because we're all very excited about Kobe Mayo. Three up and three down Christian Hobby Are eight k's in six shutout innings. Jared Jones another great one for him, three earned runs but struck out seven, so we'll take that to the bank. Clark Schmidt Welsh's favorites, eight strikeouts for him a career high eight scoreless sittings against the Twinkies. Three down Joey Estes eight earned runs against the Astros. Justin Steele front of the show. Allowed six hits, five earned, so he's still working his way back a little bit obviously. And Joe Ryan not the best start for earned five and a third, but again was the Yankee.
Speaker 3: So i'll give him a peto.
Speaker 2: One thing I wanted to add to it real quick because I got to cheat a little bit, and I feel bad.
Speaker 3: On the show yesterday, one of that I said.
Speaker 2: Was alt line you could alt line Jared Jones's strikeouts to eight plus. Well, when I went to make my bet, I found it at seven plus and it was plus money because the eight plus was like two hundred and I found like plus one thirty five at seven plus, So I took the seven plus.
Speaker 3: He didn't hit a.
Speaker 2: But I still cashed, and I feel bad, and I hope people would do the same.
Speaker 3: I hope you did the same if you did bet.
Speaker 2: That, because he literally, by the way, ninety one pitches seven strikeouts. Had he not been on that pitch count could have gone deeper any other starting pitcher and probably gets to the eight.
Speaker 3: But I still cashed, and they feel bad. We also had yesterday.
Speaker 1: You never apologized for cashing.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: But we were talking about omens and like bad luck and stuff like that, and I was, I caused some bad luck by dropping some baseballs, and those players are bad luck. And then I put my bets under your name, and then I went, oh, no, this is gonna be bad luck. And guess what it was?
Speaker 1: Bad luck.
Speaker 3: I think they all didn't hit because they were under your name.
Speaker 2: So someone asked earlier, how did the omen go? It was a bad omen.
Speaker 1: It was bad juju men, Eric Powell. If Ellie steals one hundred and that's twenty five home or the lle hype next year, yeah, is gonna be insane. I mean it gets I mean, imagine if he's thirty one hundred, I mean, is Elie the number one pick next year? I mean thirty one hundred. I mean that's crazy and not RBI steals.
Speaker 2: I mean said yeah, oh yeah, I didn't hear what you said. If he had thirty homers, yeah.
Speaker 1: One hundred, one hundred, one hundred player, has that ever happened? Because back when when Ricky was stealing one hundred, he didn't hit thirty homers. That was the Oakland Bays. It was until he got to the Yankees, and then the second turn in Oakland where the special vitamins were rampant in the clubhouse, a little whacky for him.
Speaker 2: Weren't the most homer stolen bases? Wasn't it like when Conseko did forty forty? Wasn't that like the most homer stolen base? Like most stolen base?
Speaker 1: I don't know with multiple question what ergo chat, What is the greatest home run RBI run total with stolen bases at the top of it. That's that's a good question there. I don't know. I don't know the answer to that. I mean, last year we had Akunya, right, seventy steals, he was one hundred. One hundred was a homer total last year for coone. I can't remember with the top of my head. Twenty not.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go look him right now, forty one I forgot hit forty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so that's.
Speaker 3: That might be that might be it. Yeah, there you go. We found it. It's pretty easy.
Speaker 2: So he got forty homers and had seventy three stolen bases.
Speaker 3: Jesus. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But again, it's we're talking about the home run RBI stolen based total and more than thirty home runs. That's the tricky thing. It's the more than thirty home runs that have the power to do it too.
Speaker 2: He literally did this like six months ago, and we're like, should we trade Eli feels.
Speaker 1: More like a like a Willie May's kind of stat or you know, or something like that. But hey, yo, that's crazy, all right. Injuries Hore Solaier is gonna play another minor league game. Trade Turner went their all his agility drill, So that's fun. So he's working out for the combine. Jeffrey Springs remember him, Welsh my batting practice yesterday. That's exciting. Uh. The Angels activated Luis Rangifo off the tendil Shane bos one run over three and a third rehab start yesterday and Emma chn we'll see you as soon, buddy, Tommy John surgery. There you go, and it's gonna be done. So again. The only thing that can undo all that money for the Dodgers, it's saying a million times, is pitching, absolutely, pitching Dan saying Eric Davis, And I remember Eric Davis had some great seasons, but I want to say the elite Eric Davis seasons of stolen bases all had like twenty home run years. It wasn't like thirty something. You know, Strawberry had thirty thirty years and all that. But I'm talking a guy going over fifty stolen bases and hitting thirty home runs. That does not happen very often. I mean, how it happened last year.
Speaker 2: But I think I think like before last year Conseko was in like this small little grounding.
Speaker 3: You remember who the forty forty group was.
Speaker 1: So I do remember. There's one other thing we gotta do today, and of course it's the best bets of the day with Joey d and the Welsh. Make sure you place your wagers over at bet three sixty five bet five bucks. Get one hundred and fifty bonus bets when you use the promo code leading off over at bet three, six, five, twenty one or over In Kentucky gambling problem called what one hundred gambler or one hundred bets off in Iowa terms, conditions apply Welsh today, it's a fun Friday here on the program. You've got some wagers. I've got some wagers. I'm gonna start with Zach Wheeler on the mound to bounce back against the Washington Nationals. He's at home. Give me the Phillies on the run line minus one and a half. At minus one fifteen. Freddy P is back, my boy, Freddy Perolta against the Houston Astros. And the Astros have a lot of good hitters, but still I'm team Freddy P. Everybody knows that. So give me Milwaukee on the money line mi il mL, that's right, minus one ten. I like this number here today for Freddie Perolta to steymy an underutilized word to steymy. The Houston Astros lineup today, Freddie P's got big time strike out upside two. But that prop is very high and the Astros don't strike out a lot, so I'm gonna fade away from that one. Just go for the money line straight up there. And Ellie dela Cruz, Hey, when in Rome, Welsh? How about the over on point five stolen bases at plus one eighty today? Why not? Why wouldn't we do it after four last night? The guy is locked in.
Speaker 3: He is incredible.
Speaker 1: And if you put the ELI to steal a base along with to score a run in the same game parlay, you get plus two ninety three. That's almost three to one Welsh on. Ellie de la Cruz is red hot. All the puns intended?
Speaker 3: Welsh.
Speaker 1: What do you have for the people for best bets of the day?
Speaker 2: You got you got me inspired opening day? One of my favorite bets, by the way, I did the I called it cruise control.
Speaker 1: It was I remember that it was.
Speaker 2: The Ellie over one stolen base and O'Neal cruise to hit a home run. I might travel back to that one today because I do like some O'Neal, even if you want to play with the total bases, but those are not my bets. I'm going to a K prop to start us off here. Christian Scott over five and a half strikeouts today, got to remind us one eleven might see it at like one point fifteen at worst. He has had six strikeouts in both of his starts, going up against the Marlins, whose K percentage in general looks a little bit better, but the team has been and against Rioty's I got one of the highest chase rates in all of baseball, and I've loved everything that Christian Scott has done. He's been going six he commands. I think he is going to eat these.
Speaker 3: Guys up today. So I'm pretty good on it with this one.
Speaker 1: This was my original four or five that I was considering, So I'm with you on this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is one of my my top two or like my one A one be a favorite bets today. This is the one I'm putting out is my best bet of the day because I think there's going to be a lot of focus on Paul Skeens and his strikeout number, but give me Christian Scott.
Speaker 3: Christian Scott is going to be one of those unhralded guys.
Speaker 2: When we talk about Paul Skins and the awesome rookies, don't forget Christian Scott is a dude.
Speaker 3: So that really high chase.
Speaker 2: Rate on the Marlins makes me feel pretty comfortable about him. You mentioned this one, Yankees. Give me the run line on the Yankees today. I'll take that all day long. With Nestra Cortes minus one and a half up against Clevey, Thank you very much, Yankees. All the also algorithm scores have almost over a two run differential between these teams, So let the Yankees eat and let Nestor do the same. You mentioned Freddy Peralta for my fifth bet. I'm going to join you in a money line bet, but it's not going to be the whole game.
Speaker 3: First five. Give me the first.
Speaker 2: Five inning money line for the Milwaukee Brewers at minus excuse me, at minus one twenty five. And I did it kind of like I'm like, oh well, and why I love it so much is because if the game is tied, my bet pushes minus one twenty five not too far off from full game numbers.
Speaker 3: So I'm backing Freddy peralta first five.
Speaker 2: Money line minus one twenty five bet three six fives on the best odds out there. Go and check it out bettingpros dot com slash Joe, Bettingpros dot Com slash Welsh, so you can follow us, you can see the bets anything else that we add as well.
Speaker 3: So go and do that today.
Speaker 1: And those are the best bets of the day. Make sure you download the app and of course use that promo code bet three six five to sign up today with the promo code leading off. When you do, all right, Welsh, it's time now to look for the home runs. And I see someone in the chat already said something that I'm already in on h So yeah, no spoiler alerts. Today Judge is hot and Judge owns Clevenger and that's where I'm going all weekend. Everybody's in on this one. Come join me. Let's all take Aaron Judge together, and that's what I'm gonna do, Welsh. I wasn't here yesterday. My home run called Jady Martinez though did not hit. So to look at the home run board. This is what it looks like right now. I'm still a fourteen. We'll get well, Shawn, he's so close. He's in double. He's so close, but still pass. He's at the top of the leader board. But look at look at Vlad, like, oh man, this is crazy. Look at this home run board. This is nuts. I love the face he's making of this.
Speaker 3: It's very good. I'm sure that's what he's saying.
Speaker 1: It is. Don't forget to join our discord. Fancypros dot com slash chat. That gentleman gave me two home runs the other day, Adlie Richman. It's free. It's fun. Go make your home run calls. We're getting away that Vlad Garrida autograph. Matt Welsh, where are you going this weekend? I'm going with the judge. Where are you going this weekend? For your homewry?
Speaker 3: By the way, also go and go to the discord.
Speaker 2: I had somebody like dm me on Instagram like how do I get in the home run contest?
Speaker 1: Discord?
Speaker 2: Get over to the corcord right now. Oh one dot com plush chess court. You can start doing those Oneal Cruz as I said, Onell Cruz is my bet for the day. Gonna go for a big fly, not a big BBB average, but I'm feeling O'Neill Cruz. I'm gonna bet his total bases, I think over usually I like to do that when I have my home run calls. So give me Oneal Cruz to get me on the board and I might play that Cruise controlled bet as well and join you with Ellie.
Speaker 3: I bet that's gonna pay pretty well.
Speaker 1: And there you have it, everybody, don't forget. If you enjoy the shows, and I know you do, subscribe to Fancy Bros MLB, drop your comments below. The Waiver Wire videos out, the trade videos out this week. The rookie stuff is out there in case you miss that's do stuff as well, the prospecting with the Welsh. Everything is here on the channel for you. If you drop your comments below, you just might win this Championship Fantasy Belt from Trophy's Mac. We're gonna give this bad boy away. It's gonna be fantastic. I'd like to do this on Monday. That's what I'd like to do, give it away. So this is your opportunity to be a part of the Channel Welsh Great time again. Another special shout out to Scott Bogmin fill it in for me, and I might have to do that then in a few weeks again. But it's good. It's good to get a little detox, as people like to say, for me, I need that too. Everybody needs a breathing. In the words of you know, the immortal wrestling words of many a great booker. How can I miss you if you don't go away? With that being said, we're gonna go away for the weekend, but we'll be back on Monday to do it all again. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 3: Kids.
Speaker 1: Enjoy your weekend.
Speaker 3: Happy baseball go Ellie. Oh bye he La cru