Speaker 1: Newly released drone video shows Palestinian militants pretending to be workers from the world's Central Kitchen. They travel in two cars, one marked with the flag of the Humanitarian Organization before they're hit by IDF airstrikes.
Speaker 2: WCK in real time were able to verify that vehicle was not connected to the organization in any way, which means those tears were using that as a disguise for their terror activity inside Gaza.
Speaker 1: Israeli airstrikes targeted multiple areas of the enclave over the past twenty four hours, killing dozens of Palestinian civilians.
Speaker 3: Okay, so in spite of that, it's absolutely documented, undeniable that Hamas guys were masquerading as food relief guys. NBR considers it completely impossible that they would impersonate journalists, or at least that's what they're saying in this sence, and those views are supported practically to a person by the American left, a lot of the left in a lot of the Western world. What the hell is going on? To quote Eli Lake, who's a brilliant writer in the West, the politics of the Gaza War feature a strange marriage between political Islam and the twenty first century Western left, for instance, the Democratic Socialists of America. This is Mumdani's crew simultaneously support making New York a national hub for transgender medicine and want to globalize the Intifada.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is a good point.
Speaker 3: It supp it supports the bleeding edge of social progressive values while throwing its full support behind the fanatic fascists who filmed their mass murder of Jews and probably posted the videos to Telegram and Lake. In an absolutely fabulous piece that will post I think you might get paywalled, but maybe not. Talks about how the what's called the red Green alliance among people who think about this sort of thing, how it came up, and it really came up, And yes.
Speaker 4: He was red in who's green here?
Speaker 3: Reds is and communists in green, the color of Hama and radical Islam and various thank you for asking for the clarification to hit for the room. Anyway, A lot of this arose during Iran's Islamic Revolution nineteen seventy eight and seventy nine. And he goes into and it's so interesting the details of how Ayatola Komaney, who is in exile in France, started giving all sorts of really carefully controlled interviews to American and European media outlets, and how they're on this pr campaign to convince the West that he's a reasonable fellow. In fact, he's really for democracy, and Lake is writing. Anybody who spent ten minutes looking into Komane knew that he was a hardcore is Lomist monster. You didn't even have to try to figure it out. But the left of American journalism, in Western journalism, and some folks like in the Carter administration became completely convinced and touted in the face of all of this that no, he was actually a really good guy. Richard Falk, a Princeton professor of international law who met with Comane during his exile outside of Paris. Andrew Young, Jimmy Carter's ambassador to the United Nations, told reporters that the Iotola will eventually be regarded as a saint like this fulk the Princeton professor, And because people were saying there were some on the right who said, look, this guy's a reactionary and a terrorist. And he said, to suppose that Iotola Comane is disassembling seems almost beyond belief. His political style is to express his real views defiantly and without apology, regardless of consequences. Blah blah blah. Thus the depiction of him as a fanatical reactionary and the bearer of crude prejudices seemed certainly and happily false. I know. Is also encouraging is that as entourage of close advisors is uniformly and composed of moderate progressive individuals.
Speaker 4: I know you and Eli Lake are about to explain to me why. But is it just as simple as the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and my enemy is me the United States. So somebody who doesn't like us is good to.
Speaker 3: I like, right there. There's more to it than that, but yeah, the very short version of it is essentially, wait a minute, you want to overthrow Western civilization. I want to overthrow Western civilization. You want to impose Islamism, but I want to impose Marxism. Well, I tell you what, how about we work together and then when the civilization's overthrown, will peacefully cooperate and divide the spoils. Then, of course, like in every revolution, they kill each other as fast as they can. But there's one more factor.
Speaker 4: You got jihad in my queer studies. You got queer studies in my jihad. Two great tastes. It tastes great together.
Speaker 3: Oh that's beautiful anyway. So this brings us to the connection between something I have been harping about for a very long time, as has James Lindsay and other folks. If there is one Western progressive who illuminates the emergence of the Red Green alliance, it is the French philosopher Michelle Foucaut. Well I've mentioned several times. In nineteen seventy eight, fouc was absolutely the peak of his influence. He was the postmodernist who is revolutionizing universities with his withering critique of the Western Enlightenment and values that underpin modern liberalism. Fucaut is literally anti Enlightenment, and he is the father of all critical theory. Okay, And I think people have a tendency to think, all right, Getty and Lindsay are paranoid or whatever, or their conspiracy theorist. I had a friend in high school who was Indian. His parents had emigrated from India and they were Hindus, and in visiting his house and hanging out with his family, so it became clear to me that there were figures in Hinduism that were known and revered to billions of people around the world who I'd never heard of. I would suggest to you my friends, and you are my friends. Fuko is that for the Neomarxists, for those who would overthrow Western civilization. He is a godhead to them. And you don't know his name, but trust me what I tell you. It's incredibly important that you understand. So, this guy was incredibly influential in the universities in the seventies, and in nineteen seventy eight he was commissioned by two Italian newspapers to report on the Iranian Revolution. And like one of those you know Left East you know Time magazine guys who were visiting the Soviet Union and one of their Potempkin villages back in the forties, say or fifties, he couldn't stop gut gushing about how great the Itola was, and he was going to get rid of the oppression of Western politics and Zabadabadu. So, and this gets a little complicated, but I'll get to the simple part. Fuco was a major intellectual influence on the late Columbia University of Professor Edward Sayd's Orientalism Now a postcolonial Ism study Bible, which critiqued how Western imperial writers made Arabs, Muslims and Easterners objects in their narratives and impose their own agenda on their histories. Here is the great postmodernist celebrating Ayatola Komany overthrowing the Western government, even though Komane would would execute Fuco and his company the first chance they got. But that was the birthplace of it. And until you understand that postmodernism thing, you don't get critical theory. You don't understand what DEI is and what it's trying to accomplish. You don't understand queer theory, radical gender theory, all the confused adolescent girls getting their healthy breasts removed because they're momentarily confused by you know, adolescents and puberty and the rest of it. This is all straight back to Fuco and critical theory.
Speaker 4: Clearly, this theory is true in that it is happening. I still don't get how you're not argued out of that position very quickly. If somebody says to you, you realize if you're in Iran, they would they would murder you immediately. Well, yeah, so I guess I'd better pick a different group to work with.
Speaker 3: I mean, right, a different philosophy. Here's the thing, and these people are smart. I mean they're insane, but they're smart. They convince you completely of their premise that Western society what was that phrase, uh, have made all other people objects in their narratives and impose their own agenda on their histories. The key philosophy of critical theory is that there is no objective truth there.
Speaker 4: Don't even seek it, it doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: All there is is narratives, and narratives come from your culture, and since Western culture is dominant, it has created a narrative that says the Iyatola Komene is a monster, but that's just because they're threatened by him, so they're racists, they're othering him. And once you have that down to your bones, then you can't be argued off of it on the basis of me saying they torture and then kill anybody who's gay or transgender because I'm a Westerner trying to lie to them using my narrative.
Speaker 4: So they don't believe that jihadis would murder gay people, or they think jihadis only murdered gay people because of the position we've put them in.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, indirectly, Yeah, the first part, one hundred percent. And or we have so dominated them and crushed their spirits and oppressed them that they're acting out in ways that they won't anymore when the enlightenment comes, when the Marxist revolution comes. I mean, like excusing the crimes of October seventh. You saw that directly. Look, they're under oppression. What do you expect them to do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I don't.
Speaker 3: Believe they raped and killed babies. No, they just fought back against the oppressor self solution.
Speaker 4: That's a scary thing to be up against. There's way too many people to believe it.
Speaker 3: Oh, and they're in our schools, folks, our elementary schools, our high schools, and our colleges and our grad schools. That is one of the dominant philosophies, if not the dominant philosophy in our educational complex. Which is why I'm always saying it's the most important problem that faces America. In China, it's the center street jihadism than man well, post Marxism, but cultural Marxism, postmodernism, neo Marxism, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 4: It's interesting because back then, when Mitt Romney is running for president and after nine to eleven, jihadism did seem like the biggest problem in the world. And it's a problem, no doubt. But I'm more worried about Neo Marxism in the foothold it's got in the United States and Western culture than I am about ji Hotism.
Speaker 3: By a lot, right, right, Yeah, my final word, and folks, I apologize in advance. I'm gonna use a bad letter here if you think I don't know that seems kind of paranoid. These efing people wrote efing books, Their efing names are on the efing spines, and they fing describe precisely what they're efing going to do, and they're doing it precisely as they effing do described. End of screen. Troubling societies are brought down by their own decadence.
Speaker 4: If you're interested in this stuff, man, go to YouTube and just type in James Lindsay. He's got some unbelievable YouTube videos about this that are so damn interesting, And a great
Speaker 3: Place to start is for the one hundredth time, his book with Helen Pluckrose Cynical Theories it's great,