Speaker 1: Welcome to Bassa Territory. Ladies and gentlemen. Red Sox win nine to four here tonight. The offense continues to roll twenty runs in the first two games against the Dbacks. Here, record improves to sixty eight and fifty eight, their first series win since sweeping the White Sox. About what was it now three to fourth series ago? I mean, finally picking up a series win here, but most of all you were back to five hungred at home, Ladies and gentlemen, thirty one and thirty one at home. You gotta love it. You gotta love it. Also, you know what I'm not loving here tonight? I read an update on the computer here today and I'm like missing a whole bunch of files now, and so if you couldn't help a notice, I was playing the rectro instro from last year because that's the only thing I could find. So I don't know, I got some work to do on this computer. You all know me with technology, I'm just the worst. So yeah, please excuse the retro intro. Nice to bring back some good memories though. However, the Red Sox looking great here tonight, offense continuing to roll and with Ranger here, you know, I think he'd say the whole outing for Ranger here tonight has been was better than what we had seen in the last few outings. But one bad inning, one bad pitch did him in, giving up a grand slam a Gabriel Moreno here tonight again. He just ran into a little bit of trouble there, loaded up the bases and the Morano just went yard. But this offense here tonight could care less. They said, all right, we're we're feeling pretty good about ourselves and we're gonna rack up some runs here and have about Adlie Ruschman. Adley Ruschman with a big night here. First Red Sox home run. I said it yesterday. I said, all right, you know what, the first ball that he hit out to Corbyn Carroll, which he dropped, I thought, okay, that was a good looking swing, hard hit ball. You know, Corbyn Carroll got a little help and he dropped it. Right. But at that point I'm like, oh, we might have something here. Adley might be back a little bit. And then you've been seeing the results here. My goodness, the guy just torched that ball into the night at Femway Park. Holy cow, Adley Rutchman here tonight first Red Sox home run, had a couple of hits, had to walk three ribbies on the night. And how about dirt dog Durbin, Ladies and gentlemen. I've been saying dirt dog Durbin for how long now? And of course the Red Sox social media page on Twitter they put dirt dog Derbs and I thought of myselfing like, no, no, no, no, I've been doing this for a long time. A people send me Robbie, It's not dirt dog Durbin, it's the Durbinator. I do like the Derbinator. But I've been saying that for a long time, So Red Sox, don't you steal that from me. I might have to have to make that into a shirt or something quick before they do. For crying out loud, Speaking of shirts, how about this shirt here? I got this off of breaking teas. I mean, is this amazing? Boston runs on Durban looks like a Dunkin Donuts shirt. I love it. This shirt is amazing. I just got it in the mail here today and of course the perfect day to get this shirt. He had himself a pretty good night here tonight. You might be thinking, why am I talking about Caleb Durban here tonight, well stealing home on a wild pitch, the guy with one of the most acrobatic slides I've ever seen. That man will get dirty no matter what the situation. I love it. Dirt Dog Durbin, We gotta love it, man, we gotta love it. How about Mickey Gasper. Mickey Gasper here tonight, second night in a row with a home run. We just talked about it last night. Go back a couple of years ago. This guy couldn't hit the side of a barn. And yeah, you know, he came up a little bit ago. He was a little he got a little hot, and then he cooled off. Then he went back to triple A. He got red hot there and hitting a home run last night. But he keeps it going here, keeps it going. You know. Last night was right around the pesky pole. Here tonight was dead center. Holy cow, Mickey freaking Gasper red hot right now, and that is huge. With Massa going down. You love that, man, You love that. You know, guys are gonna be coming back here eventually, But Mickey Gasper will take all of the good production here tonight. And actually, speaking of the production here, everyone in the lineup. Last night everyone had an RBI which was had a little bit of a historical aspect to it as well, But tonight didn't quite achieve that. But everyone except Willier had a base hit here tonight. We had one, two, three, four, five guys with a couple of hits here tonight. Thirteen hits overall, six walks, three strikeouts. That's awesome. This offense is just just man hot, red hot right now. Gotta love it. Hitting everything hard, contact, small ball, working the counts, getting on base. I mean, you can't stop this offense right now, can't stop it. Good night for the bullpen here tonight you had a nice comfy lead for the most part. But hey, bullpen getting the job done. But also but also, ladies and gentlemen, I mean, listen, the vibes are good right now. We're feeling good. I'm feeling good. You're feeling good. You know who else is feeling good? Mister Roman Anthony, Roman Anthony is feeling good, ladies and gentlemen. And let's actually take a look here at the footage. We have the footage to prove that he's feeling good. Made is twenty twenty six see Dog's debut here tonight, let's take a whatch first, bitch, drag me? Can he go on? He don't dream that one more time? Shall we?
Speaker 2: First bitch?
Speaker 1: Absolutely smoked it. I mean, look at look at the there, everything you'll look at looking like Roman Anthony, looking like the guy we're all at the man. Oh man, Roman Anthony. Uh, what a great sign, What a great sign. And that was on a breaking pitch too, on a breaking pitch. So he even talked about how he's feeling pain free. But one of the biggest things for him is the check swings and everything that he's been experiencing right holding up on his swings, and those are pain free to you. Gotta remember, right, the injury, how it originally, how the injury originated in the first place, was kind of like this awkward sort of check swing foul ball, right, It was just like an awkward looking swing. So the fact that he's not feeling any sort of pain on any type of check swings or anything with his swing, I mean that's huge, that is massive. That is a really good sign. And the way the offense is going right now, Adley's starting to get himself together here. Guys are just red hot up and down the lineup, and then you put a productive Roman Anthony into this lineup. I mean, holy cow, I'm excited. I'm excited. Heck Eving, Trevor Storer, Trevor Story. If he comes back and he's productive, this lineup could be really dangerous going into the postseason. Man, I'm very excited about it, very excited about it. But with that said, those are my opening Let's get to the postgame breakdown. Thank you everybody for coming out here tonight, and really quick, we do have we do have a couple of super chats. Let me get to these super chats really quick. Matt, what's going on? Give a lot of credit to Gasper these past couple of games, Dead Central, Homer, that ball was smoked, Mickey Gasper, Dude, this guy man hitting his stride right now. Let's see how long it lasts. But Gasper, I've always liked the player, right He's kind of one of these hard nosed you know, speaking of dirt dog, kind of like dirt dog kind of players, gets gritty out there. Man. You know, there is a lot to like with him. You know, obviously we saw a slump with him a little bit ago. Wasn't really able to do much, and he was very You felt like the only thing that he was doing was getting you know, singles most of the time, which you know, I'm cool with the guy getting bass hits, but this is more like it, right, getting some extra base hits. So good to see. Good to see, And one more super chat before we get started. Steve Gasper is raising eyebrows. Now. The sign wave of this team is unlike anything I've ever seen. I mean, what I've loved about I've said it multiple times, what I've loved about this team is guys just stepping up all over the place. Right, Masa goes down, Gasper steps up. You know, it's just happened time and time again since this team has gotten themselves back on track. You gotta love it, man, you gotta love it. Also in the chat Green Mass of nineteen, Marte back in Arizona getting an MRI on his knee that this has been one of the weirdest stories. Hopefully he's all right. We were talking about this last night. Very odd what's going on there. I hope he's all right, you know, because you don't like to see any of that. You know, he didn't show up to the game yesterday, Uh, Tory Leavello saying you know he's fine, you know, expressing that he cares about him. But yeah, going back to Arizona to get an MRI on the knee, I don't know, not so sure about that, especially when you know you can get that done in Boston here. It's not out of the norm at all for a guy to you know, use another teams like medical facilities and whatnot. So I don't know. I'm sure we're gonna hear more about that over the next few days or so. We'll see, we'll see. But yeah, I could tell Marte out in the lineup, and you have kind of seen it with this Dbacks team over the first couple of games, like they have just looked lifeless. They just I don't know, like this is uh, this is a d Backs team that's been I've said it a couple of times. They have been playing all right over the last couple of weeks or so last few weeks. They just don't don't look like that kind of team. They just look like they have no spark at all. No Nolan a Otto dealing with an injury as well. So yeah, I don't know, very very odd. What's going on with the Dbacks right now. But let's get to it here. Let's get to it. Any of these super chats, we'll get to the end of the show. Let's talk about Ranger. Now. Ranger. First time through, you saw a lot of four seemers, sinkers, breaking balls. You know the deal with Ranger. He's gonna give you a whole bunch of different stuff. Second time through, stuck with the four seamers, went with more cutters over the sinkers, breaking it off speed as well. Third time through he was going less with the four seam more with the cutters and the sinkers, less off speed, still sticking with the breaking pictures. So he was making adjustments as the game went on. But he got a lot of weak contact here tonight under eighty miles an hour average on the exit v low. The problem really was just hitting his spots. Still not the best command that we've seen from Ranger up to this point, but was able to get it done despite giving up some damage here tonight first inning had a one two three inning. Also shout out Adley here Corbyn Carroll with a foul pop up, Rutchman making a nice grab behind home plate there running into the netting a little bit. Second inning, he walked per Domo, but then he got Tim Tawe on a double play. This is where things got messy. Third inning, lost command a little bit. You had a three nothing lead. We'll get to the offense in just a second. But walt Schmidt, Vargas with bass hits. He hits Carol on the arm, and then Gabra Moreno with a grand slam. D Back's got a four to three lead. So you're thinking, thinking like you got you got three nothing lead. You're thinking, all right, cool, we're gonna we're gonna cruise here another night, the easy peasy kind of a night yet again. And uh, like I've said, d Backs, yeah, it look a little lifeless here, but they showed some life right there that this line up at Arizona. Man, they got guys that can bop and Moreno, he's been having himself a very good year. He bounced back with a one two three fourth inning. Fifth inning, kept it going. Coorl walked Corby and Carroll, but then he struck out Vargas on a slider down and in Walschmidt with a line out, and then he picked off Carol in between first and second gotta love it, gotta love it. Sixth inning, Moreno, he struck him out on a slider, but then Perdomo with a double. That was the end of the night for Ranger. Five and a third, four hits, four earned, three strikeouts, a couple of walks, ninety eight pitches overall, so you know, Arizona, credit to them that they were driving up the pitch count. They were making him work a little bit. He was having trouble at times putting guys away, but hey, you know what, five and a third, one bad pitch, really one bat inning, and hopefully we can get a completely clean outing from Ranger next time out. But the offense was more than capable of picking him up here tonight. Merril Kelly guy's been solid over the last few years. He was on the bump here today, but he's really struggled this year. Jumped on him right away. First inning. Soguard Setti with bass hits. Will you'm with a walk, Wilson's striking out with the bases loaded, but Adley Rushman coming through with a base hit that made it two nothing. Durban with a sack fly made it three nothing there again Moreno with the grand slam. D Back's got a four to three lead, but that didn't last. Here comes Adley Rushman in the third inning. Let me get the clip, here, let me get the clip. Let's take a walk, Let's take a listen here, ye.
Speaker 3: One two high drive way down the line. Is it gonna be fair? Is it's gone? And we are tied up? Hadley with his first blast doesn't remember the Red Sox.
Speaker 1: He absolutely torched this one four hundred and one feet one hundred seven miles an hour off the bat man. Oh man, I can dream of Adly doing that all day, every single day. And the funny thing is, you know that was in the right field. Imagine how many opportunities he's gonna get from the right side of the plate going up against Righty's gonna be able to use that monster in the future. I absolutely think Adly can be a guy that hits twenty twenty five home runs as a member of the Red Sox. I truly believe that. But he absolutely smoked that one. Durban with the bass hit Dram with the ground ball to the right of Vargas at second base. That moved Durban over to second. Then he steals third and Merril Kelly running into a pop issues with the command.
Speaker 3: That he did that that one gets away. Here comes the runner Derby trying to score. He dives, He's safe, he got underneath it. Talk about play at home plate and a Red Sox lead at five to four.
Speaker 1: Curious if they're gonna look at this.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that tag got on his chest before. He just snuck that right hand in there. Nope, I guess not watched this slide. Just heads up, aggressive base running. What's it right hand? Oh he missed the tap. He just got it in there.
Speaker 1: He dives in headfirst and then mid dive as he's sliding, turns his body and literally slides in basically on his back. Like incredible, incredible, Like that's the spirit of Boston right there. Like not only did you just get the front of the jersey dirty, but you got the back of the jersey too, You got everything dirty that slide like that is the epitome of Boston right there. Love that, Love that. That's one of the most fun slides I've ever seen. Dirt dog Durbin, Ladies and gentlemen, dirt dog Durbin, Red Sox. Don't you take that from me, I saw you tonight on Twitter. I saw what you were trying to do. I've been saying dirt dog durbin now for months. Anyway, we gotta love it, we gotta love it. Fifth inning, Lewisiga, he came in for Kelly. Remember Jonathan Lewisaga with the Yankees for so many years. But then Wilson with his twenty first double, Roushman with a walk, Durban with a failed bun attempt, Duran ground out, moves the runners over, and then Monive with the bass hit. Wilson scores that made a six to four. Rusman did try to score here he got thrown out. But this is the aggressive base running I like. Again, I've said it time and time again. I like aggressive base running. But you gotta do it in the right spots. This was a good spot to me. It's like, Okay, you have a lead, go for a little bit more right, try and push the envelope. Push the envelope a little bit. I like this spot. He got thrown out. It is what it is. Six inning, Kevin Ginkelin. But then Mickey Gasper coming up. Second night in a row.
Speaker 3: Two one alight Ryan centerfield, straight away, Lawler back. He's turning around here, home run Mickey Gasper and a bomb the center field four hundred and fourteen feet.
Speaker 1: Four hundred fourteen feet Gasper again. Like I said, you just see, you're seeing a lot of just you know, singles. When he was up at the Red Sox a little bit ago, but tapping into some power here, and we talked about it last night before he came back up to the Red Sox to take Massa's spot. He had six doubles over eight games in August at Triple A. The guy made some adjustments after going back down and you're seeing the results right before your eyes. Gotta love that. After that, well, I made it a seven to four game, so Garba the bass hit SETI will your groundouts, move him, move him over to third base, and then Wilson kind of bloop what in a little bit to Vargas over a second base. He made a sliding attempt to catch it, but he dropped it. So Guard scores there. That makes it eight to four. And you know this is where the Red Sox have excelled so much over the last couple of months. You know, move the guys over, don't try to do too much. Have productive outs and then something like that can happen. You know, you never know. When you just put the ball in play, things can happen. Go on the Red Sox way there, Soguard scored, make it eight to four. Seventh inning, Duram with a bass hit, he steals second. Hey, good for Duran and getting a base hit. Tonight. Huh Gasper with a second hit, RBI nine to four, Red Sox and that was all the bullpen needed here tonight. Tyrone in for the seventh. Well, he came in for Ranger in the sixth, but he had the seventh. He give up a base hit to Fernandez, but then Walt Schmidt grinding into a double play. Eric Miller with a strikeout in the eighth inning, pretty easypz inning. And then the ninth inning whide Old, second straight outing here after getting called up yesterday. He closed the game out. But hey, gotta love that, you know, man, You know he had Burgos sculling back to back outings a couple of games ago. Now Wyatt Old's going back to back. Gotta love it. Monasteria with a double play to end the game. Red Sox win nine to four, thirteen hits of the Red Sox here tonight nine runs twenty runs in the first couple of games. You gotta love it here, ladies and gentlemen, gotta love it Before we get to the game three preview going for the sweep, we do have a word from one of our sponsors. If you can, ladies and gentlemen, hit that like button for me. If you are fighting us for the first time, think about subscribing. We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: For the families out there looking for a new path to help your child succeed, take a look at K twelve Powered Schools. K twelve offers tuition free, accredited online public education for students in kindergarten through twelfth grade. It's all in a setting that works for your family, and K twelve has been around. They've been a leader in online education for over twenty five years, serving over three million families with flexible education options tailored to each child's needs, interests, and goals for the future. K twelve's dedicated teachers are trained in virtual instruction and they provide real time support. Hey, we've heard Todd father on here talk about how his kids have gone through homeschooling and it's really helped them. For a family that is very much on the move during his playing career. So you can see how K twelve powered schools can help unlock your child's full potential and roll online today at K twelve dot com slash foul. That's the letter K the number twelve dot com slash foul. K twelve dot com slash fowl.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to it here, ladies and gentlemen. We got game three. We've got a good picturing match up for tomorrow. Peyton totally on the bump. This guy's been tremendous over the last couple of outings. Holy Cal fourteen strikeouts against the A's. He was shutting the Blue Jays down last time, playing the role of stopper in that series. Remember they were on a pretty rough stretch at that point. But opposing him is a tough match up Brandon Fott, who has been pitching very well as of like now, Mix Bratt was also pitching well the last couple of outings, so and the Red Sox are able to figure him out. So let's see how this goes. But Thought has been really good. Back to back outings of seven inning, two hit shutout ball against the Braves, and the Dodgers. So it's not just like he's tossing these games about, you know, against the you know the Rockies where the Angels out there, against the against the Braves on the road, and against the Dodgers. I know the Dodgers have been slump a lump in a little bit, but hey, fourteen shutout innings consecutively, and he had a good outing. Actually, you know what, he hasn't given up an earned run over his last four outings. He went six and two thirds against the Pog's Raise, he gave up a run, but it wasn't an earned run. And then against the Pirates he went seven innings, six hits, zero earns. So this guy is on a roll. And even before that he was still pitching very solid. Since the beginning of July. This guy has let me get the full numbers here. Since his first start in July on July six, he's six to zero forty nine in the third innings, an el ray of a one point zero nine, FIP of a two point three seven. Now with five, let's take a look here at the stack cast. Let's see what we gotta work with. The guy's gonna throw a ton of strikes a ton of strikes, as you can see, eighty second percent tile. When it comes to the walk percentage, giving up a good amount of weak contact as well, seventy fifth percentile with a hard hit, good amount of ground balls, eighty second percentile. He's just a tough matchup as you can see, sixty seventh percentile. When it comes to the tshin he gets guys to chase a little bit, and he's not really coming at you with a whole lot of VLO. He's averaging right around ninety three miles an hour. That's in the twenty eighth percentile. He's just got a lot of pitches. He's crafty. For Seemer sinker, he'll come at you with breaking stuff. Curveball on a sweeper has off speed too. Looking at the pitches that have been working for him, the fastball has been a great pitch for him for Seemer, curveball has been an effective pitch. Sweeper's been good, cutter's been good. I think if you're if you're the Red Sox, you're looking for a sweeper. Batter's hitting two eighty nine against it, slugging four eighty seven against it, So hopefully he can leave a sinker middle of the zone somewhere, because I mean when you're thinking about, you know, the foreseamer, that seems to me he's locating the pitch pretty well. He's snapping off the breaking stuff well, he's working in the cutters. He's probably going into lefties a little bit. Probably just yeah, guys, because as it sound as crafty as they can be if you ask me. But I feel pretty confident with Peyton totally on the mound. Let's take a look at Peyton totally statcast. I mean, holy col, I mean this is kind of almost well like Roman Anthony was looking like last year from the offensive side. I mean, you're just bleeding red here. I mean, holy cal look at this stackcast page. Strikeouts all over the place, walk percentage in a good spot, tons of chase, tons of swing and miss, tons of extinction. I mean, Peyton totally, he's out of his freaking mind. Overall on the year, two point nine to seventy, Ray fit at a three point twenty one over the twenty starts. Thought taking a look at his numbers, Uh, Fought has actually gone back and forth this year between the rotation and the bullpen. So he started off the first three starts, looked like he was having some issues and then and then he ended up going to the bullpen. I am not sure. I'd have to go back into the archives and look to see why they did that. I mean, he didn't really miss any time, so it wasn't like it doesn't seem like it was an injury kind of a thing. But he got off to a pretty bumpy start, so it looks like they moved him. Maybe they kind of did something like what the Red Sox did with Bao, moved him to the bullpen, and then they've moved him back to the rotation. But overall he all ran a three point one point one fit at a three point eight zero. But again, look at the numbers that he's had since going back. Well, actually, hold on a second, now that I'm looking at it. He he did miss a good amount of time in June. He had to start June third, and they didn't come back until June thirtieth, so, but I mean, he was picturing in the bullpen quite a bit, so I guess he obviously went down with an injury and then they said, all right, we're gonna put you in the rotation when you come back. Well, whatever they did, it's worked because he hasn't lost a game since going back seven to zero one point el Ray, he's been phenomenal. So tough matchshop for the Red Sox here tomorrow, tough Mac shop. What do we got going on here in the chat? Also, it looks like something's going on on my camera a little bit too again. I ran some updates on the good old Mac here. I don't know. Everything kind of went wonky. It feels like every time you do an update something always goofs. So I don't know the cameras. I gotta go work on that a little bit. Looks like it's a little slow here tonight, but we got some super chats Colby, what's going on? How are we doing? Seven million dollars for the Jimmy Fun? Just awesome? I mean, holy cow. I mean you see Jami out there. He's he's out there with brock hole is going up to everybody left him right, Hey, you got any you got any money to donate? You got you got anything? Here? It's for a good cast. This guy was out there just getting the job done. Man. I love what they do every single year. The Jimmy Fund is awesome. They do a great job with it every year. So I said it last night. I'll say it again. You know, anyone involved out there, you know, if you're watching this, if you're involved with the Jimmy Fund in any way, for helping make that happen, thank you for everything you do there. It really is one of the great causes of just out there in general. In my opinion, they do a fantastic job. What have we got here? Duran hitting right after Durban is tough. Durban took scoring matters into his own hands. He did, He absolutely did dirt. Doug Durbin, you gotta love it. You gotta love it, Hey, Jared Duran, a little bit more productive here tonight, a little bit more productive with guys coming back here and you just see what olmen did. It's gonna be interesting. I've said it time and time again. What are things gonna look like in the next couple of weeks September one, What is this lineup gonna look like? I'm so curious. Man. We also have a member, and it was Colby. Colby, thank you for becoming a monster member, my friend, Colby, Thank you so much, my friend, thank you so much. We are over fifty members on master territory. Do really appreciate that everybody. Thank you to all the members that have been signing up. That is awesome, really help support the channel. And again, memberships are open, so if anyone would like to sign up, you got a little bage next to the name in the chat, you stand out a little bit more, you'll stand out in the comments as well. As time goes on, I'll think of more things to do for members. We are still in the you know, the the early stages of this channel, so we just started memberships, so over time, I'd like to do more member exclusive kind of stuff. So with that said, thank you to all the members. Appreciate that in the chat, don't do it? Maybe a discord that could be something that could be something. I mean, it's not gonna be you know, wouldn't be the scoop shop necessarily. I don't know. I mean, I got a couple of birdies out there, but I don't know if I could match up to the scoop shop over there. But yeah, that definitely could be an option as well. Could be an option. What have we got jacob us red Sox having two trade deadlines this year. That is pretty funny, kind of thinking of it that way, right, you just bring in Adlie Beef up the cature position, which you really needed to do. You bring in some bullpen help, right, I mean, had you had a good deadline, and then you're gonna be getting these guys back, you know Roman story. I mean it's off the sharks. You basically have had. You're gonna be having two deadlines this year, basically two productive deadlines. Craig Breslow really just went from two bad deadlines to basically two good deadlines. Gotta love it, man, Creig Breslow. This guy's cooking man. This guy's cooking man. Oh man, what else we got here in the chat? We got anything else going on here?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: We had a super chat from earlier, Carl. I think I just missed this one, Carl. The Red Sox are now thirty one and thirty one at home. Is this the first time at five hungred in Fenway since the season began? I believe so. I mean you go back to the beginning of the year. No, it's not even I believe so. Yes, this is the first time at five hundred. You go back beginning of the year. First couple of months they couldn't win it femily crazy, and we were just saying it yesterday. Right, you had a bad road trip, you were afraid to play at home. A few months ago, you were just expecting the worst playing at Femiway Park. And now it's like home cooking. You gotta love the home cooking Man. But yes, Carl, back to five hundred, you gotta love it. I'm really glad they have fixed that. Obviously, I'm glad with everything that's happened over the last couple of months, but that's one blemish that I've really wanted to get rid of. Let's get over five hundred tomorrow. Let's get that sweep. Let's get that sweep. Also, don't do it. In the chat Mead, we did have a bit of an update on Curtis Mead. I read here today that he's wearing a different type of cast right now. It didn't sound very positive for him to be able to come back before the postseason. I mean, could he come back at some point during the postseason. I don't know, but he's still in a cast, so got to keep that in mind. But hey, you know, give it another month or so. Maybe he's ready to start swinging again. And who knows. Maybe you know, depending on how far are you making it in the postseason, maybe he can end up helping you out at some point. Another good night, ladies and gentlemen. Not just a good win, but Roman hitting a home run down in double A. Also Justin Gonzalez and Roman Anthony in the same lineup. Are you freaking kidding me? Are you kidding me? Like? That is awesome? That's a preview, preview things to come, Canny, I am frothing at the mouth imagining. I don't know how well. Could it be Roman leading off and then Justin Gonzalez in the two spot one day, or could it be Roman in the two old Justin and Zalaz in the in the three spot. I just want those guys back to back in the order. I need it. Sounds amazing, sounds amazing. But one more video game Nation, Robbie, do you think what we saw from Masa could have been his last in a Red Sox uniform? Actually interesting way to think about that, right, We did get a report on Masa here today. Thank you for bringing that up. It's looking like Moss is probably gonna be out for the rest of the season. That was a pretty bad ham string injury. He had a similar injury back in Japan and he missed right around a month or a little more than a month if I remember correctly. But they're saying like, yeah, this is like a pretty bad hamstring injury. So I mean, I don't know. Could he come back in the postseason. Maybe we'll see, But I mean, when you think about it that way, when you put it that way, if he ends up not coming back, that very well could be it. I mean, you know, obviously he's been very good this year. He's really stepped up lately too. But you just wonder with you know, how many guys they have in the fold. I wonder if he is playing somewhere else next year, you know, I don't know. We'll have to see how it shakes out in the off season, but could be, could be, We'll see. But everybody, I'm out of here. Good night, here, tonight, Roman coming back. You gotta love it, man, you gotta love it. Lots of good vibes right now, lots of good vibes. And that was even after just a horrendous trip on the road. Things are feeling good yet again, ladies and gentlemen. But I'm out of here. If you kind of the way out, hit the like button. Subscribe if you're new, game time tomorrow, right around four o'clock Eastern time, so we'll be here a little earlier tomorrow, right around seven pm Eastern time, so we'll see you then. Everybody da