Speaker 1: You're listening to Comedy Central.
Speaker 2: From the most trusted journalists at Comedy Central's.
Speaker 3: America's only sources for news.
Speaker 2: This is the Daily Joke with your Home Michael Costumes.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Welcome to the Dail show our Michael Cossa.
Speaker 5: We've got so much to talk about tonight. Your tattoo might ruin your life. Corey Booker won't show it up, won't shut up in a good way. And Donald Trump pledges to respect the Constitution.
Speaker 1: April fools, he still doesn't care. Let's get into it. I'm gonna come.
Speaker 5: The second administration is off to a roaring start if you don't count the economy, inflation, rampant corruption, cyber bullying of ally nations, and we're all going to die of measles. So it makes sense that on Sunday he said he's considering running for a third term. But of course the liberal media is freeking out new fallout after President Trump did not rule out the possibility of a third term.
Speaker 6: A move that would require breaching the two term limit outlined in the Constitution. Carolyn, what methodol the President used to potentially run for a third time? Look, you guys, continue to ask the president this question about a third.
Speaker 2: Term, and then he answers honestly and candidly with a smile, and then everybody here melts down about his answer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, right, Obviously this is the media's fault. Okay, if they ask the president a question, of course he's going to give you a deranged answer.
Speaker 1: He's he's the president.
Speaker 5: What do you expect him to say, No, I'm constitutionally barred.
Speaker 1: From running again. Come on, the guy's just having a good time his fellow Republicans.
Speaker 5: No, nobody gets comedy like the Republicans.
Speaker 3: He's probably controlling.
Speaker 7: I think he's probably just having some fun with it, probably messing with him.
Speaker 5: This is a president who loves to give a snake in a can to a media.
Speaker 1: Just to watch them open it, and he's he's doing that.
Speaker 8: This is another jump scare that has just lit up the internet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, reless.
Speaker 5: The president of the most powerful nation in the world is just he's in his Dennis the Menace phase. The point is everybody knows he's joking. Trump isn't serious about a potential third term.
Speaker 9: Trump insisted he was serious about a potential third term.
Speaker 10: Trump said, I'm not joking, I'm not joking.
Speaker 1: No, no, that can mean anything. That can mean anything.
Speaker 5: Look, the truth is Trump doesn't really joke so much as he jokes, right the same way that guys joke to their wives about having a threesome. You know, that would be so wild. Obviously we never do that. I mean definitely not with my coworker Cindy. That you said was pretty ones And I'm sure she's open to stuff because her noses pierced.
Speaker 1: That would be so hilarious, right or or would it be sexy?
Speaker 5: Personally, I'm not freaking out that Trump is going to defy the Constitution because he's already been doing it for weeks now. ICE has been rounding up any immigrant who they suspect is a member of the Venezuelan gang train, the Arragua, or as Trump pronounces.
Speaker 1: It, trendy arguay. We been signor presidente.
Speaker 5: But this week we found out that instead of sending these suspects to a trial or hearing, you know, all the due process shit in the Constitution, the ICE agents just fill out a checklist on the suspect, and if the suspect scores an eight or more, they get deported to an El Salvadoran prison.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 5: Look, I'm not a legal expert, but I'd rather not be sentenced to life in a foreign prison with the same checklist system that Cosmo uses to decide if I'm good girl hot or.
Speaker 1: Bad girl hot. By the way, I'm bad girl hot.
Speaker 5: And reading through the checklist doesn't make me feel any better either. You get points just for having a tattoo of a star, or a clock or the Michael Jordan logo.
Speaker 1: It doesn't even have to be a tattoo.
Speaker 5: You could just get points for wearing a bull's jersey. So have fun in prison, Hannah Montana, if that's even your real name. But hey, I'm sure the famously detail or oriented Trump administration isn't going to deport people without making sure they're hardened criminals.
Speaker 1: Right right, right.
Speaker 10: The Trump administration now admitting that a Maryland father from El Salvador was mistakenly deported to a super prison. Government lawyers just confirmed that the man who was granted protected status in twenty nineteen was deported due to quote an administrative error.
Speaker 5: Oopsie, doopsie, I did a poopsie. Could it be that the geniuses who added Jeffrey Goldberg to the strike team group chat aren't great at identifying the correct people. If only there is a way that they could have presented this suspect before another person, someone who I don't know and I'm just spitballing, maybe could have judged whether or not the person could have been deported. Maybe that person I don't know could be behind a tall desk and they hold a stick and with a robe, and they're federally appointed, and they say things like another, do ui, mister Costa.
Speaker 1: I'd put you in prison, but you're too bad girl.
Speaker 3: Hot, No, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, let's just let's just do another checklist. Thank you for that.
Speaker 5: But hey, hey, hey, no harm, no foul. We can just get that guy back on the next flight, right right right.
Speaker 8: But here's the thing.
Speaker 10: The administration argues he can't be brought back because now he's in l Salvador's custody.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait, wait wait wait, what are you talking about.
Speaker 5: We can't get one person out of a prison that we sent to that prison. Jd Vance is out there calling dibbs on rare earth minerals underneath Greenland and Ukraine.
Speaker 1: But with El.
Speaker 5: Salvador, suddenly they're like, hey, sorry, no Ablo Espanol.
Speaker 1: Trump don't you speak Spanish? Trendy argyle, tremendios.
Speaker 5: Seeing all these constitutional crises pile up, it makes me wonder what sort of evil machinations Donald Trump is playing inside the Oval Office right now.
Speaker 11: A friend of mine, Kid Rock, sometimes referred to as Bob. I know hims Bob, but he's been a good friend for a long time, many years, and he's been after something that is for the good of a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Ugh, mister President, I don't mean to alarm you, but the guy next to you, he's scoring a lot of points on.
Speaker 1: That checklist right now.
Speaker 5: For more on the ice raids, Let's go to the White House with our very own Josh Johnson. Josh, Josh, what Trump is doing right now is disturbing.
Speaker 7: That's absolutely right, Michael, and we can't stand for this. The American people need to get out in the streets right now and let Donald Trump know that there's a nation of rules and laws and the American people will not allow him to hang out in the Opal Office with Kid Rock.
Speaker 5: Oh, I thought that speech was going to be about the mass deportations.
Speaker 7: No, No, at this point, I'm sort of resigned to that. But he's going to be a dictator? Can he at least be a serious one when the history books get written about the fall of American democracy?
Speaker 1: I just don't want to look like a bitch. Okay.
Speaker 7: If I'm gonna get my nipples tasered off and in a now Salvador in prison, it can't be by a guy who looks like Ronald McDonald's lesbian on. All right, that's not how I want to go out.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't think the Ice raids are coming for you, Josh, you.
Speaker 8: Don't know that.
Speaker 7: You saw that checklist. They're looking for Jordan's tattoos? Sound like anybody you know?
Speaker 1: Michael? Oh, oh wait, you have toutos?
Speaker 7: Yep, I got a couple of nasty ones.
Speaker 1: Oh really, well can we see him?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 7: I can't show you all of them because a few are near and on my butthole. But but here's what I'm worried about. Okay, who knows how Ice could interpret this tattoo?
Speaker 1: What does that say?
Speaker 3: Fight song?
Speaker 1: From a song?
Speaker 3: Fight song?
Speaker 7: It could be conceived as a threat, you know, fight song?
Speaker 1: Why did you get that tattoo?
Speaker 7: Because it's not just an anthem for white women. All Right, everybody's got to fight song and fight song is my fight song. Take back my life song, prove I'm all right.
Speaker 5: Josh stop job, Josh, Josh stop stop stop stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not even ready.
Speaker 3: Imagine we were fighting right now.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: I just don't think Ice is going to confuse that for a gang tattoo.
Speaker 1: It's not gag, I said. I said, gang, not gay.
Speaker 7: Oh well good, you know, show you my butthole tattoo then we'll see who's gang.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, what does that even mean?
Speaker 7: It means if my fight song tattoo doesn't get me, this one definitely will. It's a firework. They're gonna think I'm a domestic terrorist over here, blow this whole thing up, kill everybody, body, pieces everywhere.
Speaker 5: Let me guess it's actually from Katy Perry's song Firework.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's pretty much my backup fight song. It reminds me that baby, I'm a firework, and I gotta show him what.
Speaker 1: Okay, we get we get we get it, we get it, we get it. Josh Johnson. Everyone, well, we come back.
Speaker 12: Charlomagne, the God will give us his opinions that don't go away. Josh, welcome back, Fladero, show we all know that I've got great opinions, but I'm not the only one.
Speaker 5: Studies show that other people also have opinions. So here with another installment of in my opinion is our good friend Charlemagne the gods.
Speaker 13: Hey, today we need to talk about Washington, DC's hottest new binge watch.
Speaker 9: Senator Corey Booker has been leading a marathon speech on the Senate floor to protest what he calls reckless actions by the Trump administration. Booker began his speech around seven o'clock last night.
Speaker 7: I rise with the intention of disrupting the normal business of the United States Senate for as long as I am physically able.
Speaker 5: New Jersey Senator Corey Booker is still talking on the Senate floor. His marathon speech has now reached the twenty two hour mark.
Speaker 3: This is unbelievable.
Speaker 13: Yes, yes, yes, yes, a Democrat actually doing something.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 13: I mean wow, that's the longest someone's held Congress.
Speaker 3: Captain since January sixth.
Speaker 13: I mean yeah, I mean so far, he's only talking, but he's talking a lot, so I'll take it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 13: What Booker did today is like the political version of phone sex. It's not as good as the real thing, but it's a hell of a lot better than nothing right, and nothing is what it seems like the Democratic Party has been doing for the last three months. The Democrats are like Jason Momoa in between Aquaman movies, not in good shape.
Speaker 1: Disarray among the Dems.
Speaker 10: New CNN poll League show with the party's favorability hitting a record low of twenty nine percent.
Speaker 13: Twenty nine percent that's lower in ptex, that's blood alcohol level. Right, Democrats are about as popular as an album of RFK Junior covering Adell.
Speaker 3: Like I said, fire to my brain. Isn't there anyone who can save this party?
Speaker 8: NBC News is reporting with the Biden's want back in.
Speaker 13: Isn't there anybody else who can save this party? Look, I know there are some people that think Joe Biden should help rebuild because as the most recent president, he is the de facto leader of a party. And to those people, I'd like to say, Hunter, lay off the crack. Okay, I thought Biden was an okay president. It's not his fault. His brain reached his term limit before he did. But he's not the future of the party. So who's supposed to be the leaders? Well, in Congress, you've got two people. The first one is this guy, House Minority Leader, Hakim Jeffers.
Speaker 14: In America, we don't have a king, we don't have a monarch, we don't have a dictator.
Speaker 3: In our democracy.
Speaker 14: We have separate and coequal branches of government.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm not feeling too inspired by business. Yeah, I'm not too inspired by business.
Speaker 3: Casual Morpheus.
Speaker 13: Okay, you take the blue pill, nothing changes. You take the rent pill, nothing changes. But with Terry Flavor and pay leth Obama's counterpart in the Senate, he's somehow even less inspiring.
Speaker 14: It's going to affect beer. Okay, most of it Corona here comes from Mexico. It's going to affect your guac because what is guacamole made of avocados?
Speaker 3: Suma is not the man with a plan to fight Trump.
Speaker 13: Shit, He ain't the man with a planned for a good single to my own. It's not my job to say that any particular candidates need to be primaried and thrown out of office.
Speaker 8: But Hakeem Jeffreys and Chuck Schuman need to.
Speaker 13: Be primaried and thrown out of office. Yeah, so yeah, maybe democratic leaders in Congress, ain't it. What if we look outside of Washington to the governors. Gavin Noose from California, he's been getting active lately.
Speaker 3: What's this fight plan?
Speaker 1: We need to change the conversation.
Speaker 13: And that's why I'm launching a new podcast, and this is gonna be anything but the ordinary politician podcast. I don't believe you. Your body doesn't even believe the.
Speaker 3: Words you're saying. None of your words match your motion. Like Gavin just feels.
Speaker 13: Phony, all right, feels less like you're going to lead a revolution and more like you're gonna sell me pills for natural mail announcement.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Fortunately, there are people on the left really willing to put up a fight, though the Republicans have actually organized this booby hearings try to convince the American people that PBS and NPR are quote, domestic threats.
Speaker 8: It's as stupid as it sounds.
Speaker 13: I would tell him to grow a spine and stop being putin's hoe.
Speaker 10: If you could speak directly to Elon Musk, what would you say, Oh, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, that's right. That was the homie.
Speaker 13: Jasmin Crockett, a US representative and social justice warrior with less filter than a pall mall. Okay, she did get into a little trouble for some recent comments about the Texas Governor Greg Abbott. And to appreciate this next clip, all you need to know is he's a far right bigot who happens to use a wheelchair.
Speaker 9: We in these hot ass Texas streets.
Speaker 7: Honey, y'all know we got governor hot wheels down there.
Speaker 8: Come on now, and the.
Speaker 7: Only thing hot about him is that he is a hot ass mess.
Speaker 13: Hey man, When they go low, Jasmine slashes the tires on their wheelchairs.
Speaker 3: Okay, and you know Republicans are scared.
Speaker 13: Of Democrats stupid to that level because Conservatives were big fake men.
Speaker 9: Jasmine Crockett stoops to a new low, pretty disgusting.
Speaker 10: Spicker Johnson saying this quote, These outrageous remarks by Crockett are shameful and completely out of line.
Speaker 1: She's a low life and she's a very low IQ person.
Speaker 13: Excuse me, Donald Trump is gonna lecture someone about tasteless jokes. Maga complaining that a Democrat is ablest is like Quentin Tarantino telling me I use the N word too much.
Speaker 3: Nigga polease.
Speaker 13: Okay, I'm not saying democrats need to be offensive like Trump is just show any kind of authenticity and fight, all right. That's why people are sharing Corey Book.
Speaker 3: Of the Day.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, And that's why Bernie sanded in AOC are turning out huge crowd at rallies all across the country. Yes, I just hope it's enough, because right now the Democratic Party brand is so whack it almost doesn't matter who runs a d beside their name makes even great candidates seem bad. Voters are like a college student halfway through her first she had bren mar.
Speaker 3: She just doesn't want that d no mode.
Speaker 13: Okay, Democrats just need to fight back. And whether that looks like Philip bus ring on the Senate floor rattling across the country are getting in a roast battle with a wheelchair bound senior citizen, you gotta take that fight.
Speaker 3: But that's just my opinion.
Speaker 12: Charley mcgona, We come back, Gianna Favoni, Will Joan Basau Let's welcome back to the Danis Show. Hi Death Tonight is an Emmy winning journalist whose new book is called The Volunteer.
Speaker 5: The Failure of the Death Penalty in America and One Inmates Quest to Die with Dignity.
Speaker 1: Please welcome Gianna Chaboni Wow, wow, Wow, what a book.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much work, so serious, so important, so sad. Why is the death penalty not working in the United States?
Speaker 8: Look, I think there are a lot of reasons. I wrote a book on it.
Speaker 6: Next question, no, no, no, look at the fundamentally broken system first. And you don't usually hear these arguments, right, we usually lead with the moral arguments in media. But I took a different approach of the two thousand death row inmates that we have in our country on the state level, right, different from the Luigi Mangioni federal death row. Only fifteen percent are getting executed, right. The forty nine point nine percent those cases are overturned, right, and then you have cases that are commuted. You have you know, people dying of old age on death row. So at fifteen percent completion rate, I mean, think about that in any other industry, right, Like a surgeon completes fifteen percent of surgeries, right, a contractor completes fifteen percent of It's totally unexpened right for contractors.
Speaker 5: But that is a terrible rate of efficacy. And it kind of leads to the subject of this book and why you reached out to him. Scott Doser, who was convicted of murdering two people. Why did you initially write him a letter to be the subject of this?
Speaker 6: So I was making a documentary for a show called Vice on HBO, and I needed an interview with the death row inmate, right. I wasn't trying to do anything beyond that one interview. Wrote him a letter, didn't know if I'd hear back. And then I got a call, you know, Elien Nevada. I was like, okay, this this is zim right, and we started chat you know, and from the first few minutes of that conversation, I understood that this guy was different. For one, he was completely unsympathetic. He was a violent offender, as you said, he was convicted of two murders. But he was also volunteering for execution right right. Only ten percent of inmates volunteer for execution.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 8: So he wrote the judge a letter and he said, let's get this over with.
Speaker 1: But they're already sentenced to death.
Speaker 6: A lot of these states don't carry out these sentences, right, So the Attorney General's office has to pursue that, and the judge has to sign a warrant and then they scheduled the execution, and then the prison chief has to find the drugs or the method that they're going to use to execute this guy.
Speaker 1: And he actually said, and you have the letter his handwriting. It's very moving.
Speaker 5: He says, I Scott dojer requesting execute me? Yes, And at one point I think he even calls the government a bunch of pussies.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he didn't vince words like if.
Speaker 1: You're going to sentence me this way, then do it.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 5: It's hard not to sympathize with him a little bit in that regard, talk about some of the complexities of actually killing someone on death row when it comes to the drugs and the method.
Speaker 6: So, I mean, in the past, we had kind of simple but very gruesome methods, right like burning, boiling, guillotine, hanging, electric chair, and then we sort of kind of sanitized the death penalty in part to get the public on board with it.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 6: Public approval ratings just dived, right, and so we legalized lethal injection, and the idea was that we would make it more humane.
Speaker 8: Well, what we've learned is that it is not more humane.
Speaker 6: That's what a lot of expert witnesses antesesiologists have have told us about this method, not to mention you have to source all these drugs. Turns out drug companies like Pfizer don't want their drugs used in executions, right They want to create the cancer cure or the you know, the next big vaccine. They don't want to be known as supplying the death drugs. So it's been incredibly hard for states to source these drugs.
Speaker 5: Is Pfizer not wanting to give drugs for lethal injection because well, yeah, they don't want to be associated with executions, but also it could affect their profit margin for giving more people the drugs that actually need them.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's I guess a sourcing issue in the sense that you know, if these drugs are used for execution and you pull them off the market in order to get prisons not to use them. So so dim thiopental this is a drug that was used in executions for years. When you know drug companies really don't want them used, sometimes they pull them from the market, and then you know, patients who actually need the drugs won't get access to them.
Speaker 5: This is going to be a strange metaphor, but it reminds me of dog food for my dog. We make it, so it's palatable for me as the human. I don't think my dog wants to eat this little like brown pelle. He wants to eat sloppy, messy, disgusting food that his DNA is telling.
Speaker 1: But we've made execution palatable for me and you and us.
Speaker 5: But it isn't effective and wasn't at one point Scott Dozer saying shoot me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean his ideal me with a gun.
Speaker 1: I mean exactly where Americans are good at that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And by the way, finding a cowboy, a gun, and a bullet all things that are not hard to come by in America.
Speaker 5: Certainly the gun lobbies aren't going to say you better not use that for an execution.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And there's never a shortage of volunteers.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you still talked about you mentioned that in the book That's Wild.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean you have the former warden of Florida State Prison who oversaw a bunch of executions. He said that you would get letters, thousands of letters, people saying hey, if you need a volunteer to do the firing squad or to partake in the execution, right I'm here.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't even have thousands of Instagram followers.
Speaker 5: We can work on that work, maybe, Yeah, And there was just an execution by firing squad in South Carolina line and so are more inmates volunteering?
Speaker 1: Is I mean you said it's about ten percent that do this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so not volunteering.
Speaker 6: But what they're doing is they recognize that lethal injection is a more humane method or doesn't cause less suffering.
Speaker 8: In fact, it can cause more suffering.
Speaker 6: You know, it makes understand that now, and so now they're actually opting for methods like firing squad. Right, So, lethal injection has a seven percent rate of botched executions. Firing squad that rate is effectively zero.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is wild to think about.
Speaker 5: And one of the things I love about the book is I'm thinking and debating a very serious topic that I try to avoid.
Speaker 1: I don't want to think about this stuff.
Speaker 5: A firing squad, they put a bag over the person's head, they put a target on his heart, and five people have guns.
Speaker 1: And I mean it's like, in a way, maybe, and I.
Speaker 5: Think this was made in one of the vice pieces at this point, in a way, maybe we should make it more brutal, so we as citizens can decide, do we really want to do this.
Speaker 6: I mean, look, execution is brutal, you know, killing our own is brutal. And the way we've whitewashed, you know, this method of execution, it's all kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 8: You know, and firing squad.
Speaker 6: I think that if we went back to that method, I think the public may start to second guess what their tolerance is for killing their own.
Speaker 8: What.
Speaker 5: There's so many people affected when an execution needs to take place, and that's one thing the book just illuminated to me so much. There's the prison that has to try to do this thing they're required to do it. There's the victims families who are involved. There's the inmate who, at one point, you know, you say to him, you're going to be dead tomorrow, in two hours, you're going to be dead, and he has to respond to that. And then there's also the family of the death row inmate. Who is suffering the most in this you've really been close, who's suffering most in this shit show that is our death penalty.
Speaker 6: Look, I think a lot of people are I sympathize deeply with victims' families.
Speaker 8: I mean, those.
Speaker 6: Murders are so horrific and create generational trauma.
Speaker 8: The perpetrator's families.
Speaker 6: They didn't do anything wrong, you know, and they're dragged through this mess all the time. I would say the one subsect of people that we don't focus on that much are the people actually doing the executing. And a lot of these people they're not bad people. It doesn't suggest that they're pro death. I mean, this is their job, right, ye. And I talked to the warden as I mentioned at Florida State Prison and that guy, I mean, he really watched a bad execution by electric chair, I mean effectively burned this person alive. He became an alcoholic and he had these nightmares, I mean had total PTSD where he described that you know, each night he would go to sleep and the inmates that he had executed would walk into his room and they would sit at the foot of his bed and they would just stare at him, and they didn't have to say anything because he knew what they were thinking.
Speaker 5: And then though, there's a nice part that is his wife basically made him go to therapy and it helped them. So good job to all the wives making their husbands go to therapy on them. Yeah, right, Is there a way we can reform this system. Is there a positive that we can take from this in your opinion?
Speaker 6: I mean, this book is not anti death penalty, it's not pro death penalty, right. This is a deep investigation into a broken system.
Speaker 5: I really say on page five, which I love, which is we're not here to debate the morality of the death penny, but we are here that we can all agree that it's a broken system.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What I want people to take away is, look, if we are going to have this practice carried out in our name and on our dime, right, hundreds of thousands of dollars, millions of dollars per.
Speaker 8: Death sentence, right, way more expensive than life without parole.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I wanted. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Then I think we need to face what we're actually doing. I don't think we should sleep at night, you know, thinking that these guys are just peacefully falling asleep on a gurney and that's.
Speaker 8: The end of the story.
Speaker 6: And if we're okay with these brutal executions, then okay, we live in a democracy. Vote for the death penalty for all I care, But at least face what we're doing. Stand that a lot of the time we're not actually doing the executing, right, We're just putting people on death row in many cases solitary confinement. We're paying exorbitant amounts for this death penalty without even carrying it out.
Speaker 3: I mean the.
Speaker 5: Irony of at one point they put him on suicide watch so they don't want to watch him kill himself, so then they can kill him later, even though they're too soft to even kill him in the first place.
Speaker 8: It's wild.
Speaker 1: It's wild.
Speaker 8: It's wild.
Speaker 5: Thank you for writing this. It's a tremendous book. The Volunteer is available now. Gianna Tiboni Will We're gonna take quick.
Speaker 1: Break the right back after this tonight now here it is your moment of zund my head.
Speaker 11: It is April first, but I didn't want to be hit for April Fools.
Speaker 1: To have a very superstitious person.
Speaker 11: This is a crazy administration. This is like April Fool's Day. I want everything to be woke in the opposite like April Fool's Day. Stuff that it's like, is this April Fool's Day?
Speaker 1: Your search? Seeper sir, I thought he was, you know, another April Fools deal.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 2: Explore more shows from The Daily Show podcast universe by searching The Daily Show wherever you get your podcasts. Watch The Daily Show weeknights at eleven ten Central on Comedy Central, and stream full episodes anytime on Paramount plus
Speaker 13: Paramount Podcasts