Speaker 1: To Teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of The twat Seat with me and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 3: Today we have on Robin Dixon.
Speaker 2: She's a former cast member on the Real Housewives Potomac.
Speaker 3: She was on for six seasons.
Speaker 4: And we want her back.
Speaker 3: We want her back. She was on Traders.
Speaker 2: We loved her on Traders, even though she got everything wrong and then she got murdered.
Speaker 5: It's hard to get everything right to early on in the season on that.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's hard to get things right regardless.
Speaker 5: Yeah, somebody has a twitch in the right like op triter writer.
Speaker 2: But excited to see Robin. She also has a podcast with Giselle.
Speaker 4: We need to do a podcast swap.
Speaker 2: I know, but I think he pissed them off back in the day, remember, Yeah, back when we were at Bravo Con. We tried, but like, I think you didn't know just name or something like that, and then they got a no.
Speaker 5: I actually did. She's like, you don't even know my name.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't watch the show.
Speaker 5: Back then, I know, but now we love them. So this was like the first Bravo Con. This is a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this wasn't our last Bravo Con.
Speaker 2: This was I mean, this was back when the Twats were just starting.
Speaker 4: That was in New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was before we lived and breathed every.
Speaker 5: Single hoed we live in everybody's home.
Speaker 3: But yeah, let's bring her on.
Speaker 4: Hi, there's our girl. Hi, Robin, how are you.
Speaker 1: I'm great. It's good to see you both.
Speaker 4: I know, we're so excited to have you on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, finally, right.
Speaker 2: I know. We were just trying to talk about back in the day when we tried to do a podcast swap with you guys and then it never happened, and now we still need to do it.
Speaker 4: Give us an update on life. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh, life is great. I'm super busy. I opened a new business in October. So being a business owner of like a brick and mortar with a full staff.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of work.
Speaker 1: A lot Oh not.
Speaker 3: It's what's a business called.
Speaker 1: It's called Glow thirty. So it's a franchise location of a skincare studio. Were membership based, so we have members who come every month to get facials and botox and laser and other treatments and stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that's so nice to have that in your own.
Speaker 2: I know, is that why your skin looks so good? And I'm bright red and blatty?
Speaker 1: Mean, I mean this is makeup, of course, but you know it's crazy. It's like, so I was I was a client of this business for like over twelve years, and when they were announced, when they announced they were franchising, I was like, oh, yes, I want to put one closer to my house. But now that I'm like the business owner, I don't even get to enjoy the services as much. So busy.
Speaker 5: It's like a mechanic that his car's broken down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. We're like the trainer that doesn't work out, like all that type of stuff. So yeah, so I gotta like take time for myself. But you know, in addition to the business, the family's great. My boys are growing up really nicely, and man is doing well so well.
Speaker 5: We miss you so much on Potomac, Like we say it almost every single time we recap it.
Speaker 4: We're like, we miss Robins.
Speaker 1: We need robin Or.
Speaker 3: But we need her back.
Speaker 2: She's like the voice of reason and like Gizelle's coming back into like the old Gizelle, but like you could feel the sadness in Gizelle the beginning of Potomac.
Speaker 3: This season, we're like.
Speaker 2: She's not even being her like quippy self because she doesn't know Robin.
Speaker 5: Have you been watching because I know for me personally, when I was let go the first season I was out, I couldn't even watch.
Speaker 4: I was just so like I was maybe sad.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, no, So I haven't been watching, not because I'm sad, but because it actually was like a great just like detox for me. Like I just yeah, it was just so good just to like step away from it all. I haven't watched any Housewives at all. I mean i'll see like stuff that's on social media and it's trying to keep up a little bit. But it was so just it was a welcome break for me for sure. So good watch that was said. It was just I just had no interest.
Speaker 2: You said the word break. We keep hoping you're going to come back next season. Can you give us a fifty to fifty over under.
Speaker 1: I can't give you anything. I mean, you know, I'm not the decision makers here, so I can't.
Speaker 5: Get but after you've been gone for a year. Would if they asked you back, do you think you would go?
Speaker 1: I'm not like, I I'm not sure because like I really love my piece.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's something to be said living a life with little drama. Yeah yeah, coming after your husband, your kids, your business, things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I really really love it. So it's definitely something I would have to really like think about. It's not like, oh my god, please, I hope they're like gonna call me or you know, I when they let me go, it was it was okay, you know, that's the end of this story. You know. For me, it wasn't like, oh okay, let me go and I hope that I can come back. Like that was the thought process. And maybe that's just how I operate, Like when something's over or when I'm like I'm I move on, you know, it's like what's next?
Speaker 4: And that's what successful people do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they don't look at the past, They look at the future.
Speaker 4: So you still have your podcast? How long have you guys been a few years now?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This is we just went into our fifth season five years.
Speaker 4: Wow. You're still enjoying that?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we still enjoy it. We love it. I mean it's it's we. We We really appreciated it while we were while we were both filming Potomac because it gave us an outlet to just kind of like really be ourselves, really control what we talked about, you know, talk about whatever, you know, just chit chat about everything. And so it was just like it was a breath of fresh air for us. And now now that I'm not on the show and just El still in the show, it's just great because it keeps us connected.
Speaker 2: Your friendship alive and connected and having things to talk about.
Speaker 3: Do you think if you were to go back on the.
Speaker 2: Show, you would change your stance on like certain things that you are open to sharing, or like the even the things with one or I mean because right now, I know you're not watching this season, but I mean Mia has over shared in so many ways.
Speaker 5: Yeah that I know you haven't watched, but I'm sure you know what's going on, what your all tight on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I see like some of her activity on social media, which I don't appreciate. You know. It's like for me, like family is everything and it doesn't matter like what the state of your relationship is at that moment, Like you should have that person's back for the rest of your life, whether you're married to them or not, like they're still the father of your children. And so when I see her talking about I don't know, she went on social media and so called them a predator and start in this whole long post like tearing Gordon apart. And then you fast forward weeks later and she's like, oh, I broke up with inc and now Gordon and I are working on our family. I'm like, I don't understand it, but I just always felt like, you know, this show is for entertainment, but our life is forever, Like you have these children in your life forever. Those children may you know, harbor some sort of resentment about how she treated her father or how or the stuff that she shared on the show. So it is definitely a fine line between.
Speaker 5: Well, when you're sharing a paternity test on the show about one of your kids, to me, that just seems very damaging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Like you got to think long term, like, you know, yeah, maybe the kids are little and they might not watch today. I don't know, but you know, you got to think long term about how this is going to affect these children. I think a lot of adults don't think about how our actions affect our children and their lives and how our children go into the world and grow as adults. And so for me, like family trumps everything. So and I you know, I think.
Speaker 3: And I think you've shown that.
Speaker 2: And I think that you know, regardless of you know, the good and the bad and the ugly that we all have had in marriages in life, I think you made a really good point, especially like we were, you know, we're getting into talking about Beverly Hills and there's a lot of the women there who are you know, in separation and and and some of them have chosen to speak kindly of the person that they're breaking up with, and the others have not.
Speaker 3: And our immediate.
Speaker 2: Thought is like, oh my gosh, the kids, right, like there's kids involved.
Speaker 3: But I have a question. Have you met Ink?
Speaker 1: No? I haven't.
Speaker 2: I wanted to know how many inches taller you were, because I mean, you're significantly taller than me and Tam.
Speaker 5: Are you saying like inks are size size?
Speaker 1: I could I could probably guesstimate just based on pictures. Angesella's met him, and so she's you know, of course, we're we're pretty close in height. So yeah, I've probably got a good three inches on them. I would think how tall is Wan one six two?
Speaker 2: Okay, So all right, so you've got a good I mean, because there's some you know, there's there's the five eleven guys that just kind of pretend that they are really five nine, but they say five eleven or six fight.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get into traders.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, but we have to, of course talk a little bit about DUI's first.
Speaker 5: Oh Jesus, Yeah, you've been pretty vocal about your thoughts on Karen.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it's not that I'm vocal. It's like if someone asked me, I'm not going to sugarcoat stuff. So yeah, it's it's very unfortunate. I was you know, like I said, I didn't watch the season, but I heard that she denied everything and that she was going to, you know, be vindicated, and she was really defensive, and it's just kind of it's not surprising that she took that stance, just just me knowing that the person, but considering what we saw, it was kind of like, I don't know that one you might she should have just taken on the chin and say, you know what, ladies, yeah, I had a few drinks and I was you know, I made a mistake, and learn from me. Don't ever do it. Thank god I didn't hurt someone, thank god it didn't.
Speaker 2: But if she made it all about her, thank god I didn't hurt myself.
Speaker 3: I'm like, she.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't even call it a dui she called in an accident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so, I mean it's it shows a lot about who she really is and who she has been for a long time. It's just kind of now almost coming to the surface. But it's really sad.
Speaker 5: I'm just I think on your podcast, maybe you had said that this was her fourth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what according to some people familiar with the case said that it's her fourth. It's her fourth. I don't know. I don't know if it's her first, fourth time being charged, but it's at least her fourth time being caught driving under that.
Speaker 5: I would think that one is a wake up call, ye, two is automatical rehab. But four, Yeah, that's clear denial.
Speaker 2: But I also want to know, do we believe that there was another person in the car? By we, I mean you, because you have an insight to your well people have said that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I heard and I saw the trailer for the reunion where Ashley said that that's kind of like a rumor. I will say this, It's not that she's covering for this person, you know, Like I think the assumption is like, oh, someone else is driving and she's covering for them. That's not so.
Speaker 2: I think she's trying to cover up from her husband, potentially a friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a friend in the car. Now, I'm see, look y'all. I don't get paid to talk about Karen Huger anymore. I know, I know, I know, but we do. Yeah. If if that's the rumor, it's believable to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, you made a huge impression on Traders this season, and I was like, go, Robin, yes, Robin, Like you were outspoken, your picker was off a little bit. But I was saying earlier it's hard early on in the season to try to pinpoint, especially.
Speaker 4: People you don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I would say, you get somebody has a twitch and they're like, they must be a trader, Like you're somebody's breathing hard, they must be a trader.
Speaker 4: There's not a lot to go off of, but you were so good at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. So you know, it's so funny when people are like, oh my god, you are so bad, you'd pick the wrong people. I'm like, everybody is bad at that point in the game. Like it's not just me, it's.
Speaker 3: At least you were playing.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like I didn't want to go there, especially once I knew my fate was not in my hands and you know, not do my job, which is to like show up and make TV and talk and you know, kind of come up with theories and play the game. And I didn't want to be one of those people just sitting you know, kind of in the corner, just like watching everything happen, because like it would suck if I gotten murdered and you never heard me say two words, and so I was just.
Speaker 2: Like Sam the only words we've heard him next week on Traders.
Speaker 1: I know Sam he was. I don't know. I guess it's just his personality. I don't even know if it was his strategy. But he would go from room to room to room and just stand there and listen to what was being said and then walk out. And then he'd go to the next groom and just stand there and listen and walk out.
Speaker 5: Well, he's good eye candy for TV, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, he's a really he was a good guy. And you know, I don't know, I've seen people like don't like him because of whatever he's passed with Brittany. I don't know what happened between him and Brittany. I can just say like he's a really nice, cool guy. I did enjoy getting to.
Speaker 5: Who'd you bond with the Miranda said that as well, that he was really nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, yes, who'd you bond with the most? Like initially, I.
Speaker 1: Mean definitely ion we spent you know, when we kind of are in the jeeps together making our way to the castle on the first day, and between the missions and stuff, and so like you really just bond with the people that you're in those jeeps with.
Speaker 5: But yeah, there's a lot of downtime, right, It's yeah.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of downtime, a lot of traveling. Like in the it looks like we're just driving around the corner to a mission, but we're like in the like forty five minutes, So so we get a lot of times just to like interact with one another and learn about one another and not really talk like gameplay. It's more just like, oh, yeah, I've got two daughters. You know, I don't know it has two daughters that play sports. I'm like, oh, my boys played basketball, you know. So you're just bonding on like a personal level with.
Speaker 2: That stuff they're not going to use on the show, but yeah, connects with anyone that rubbed you the wrong way, Like we were like, oh, not this person.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be in the jeep.
Speaker 1: With them, you know. I would say, like Danielle, there was a moment I can't remember what it was, but like I snapped at her one time because she was just being so annoying, like she's just like like like had to know what was being said. Yeah, she's a big yeah, And I think I was like, well you chill like cut like please. Yeah. Yeah. So she was probably the one that stood out for me as far as like, oh, what.
Speaker 5: Are your thoughts on the Traders? How they they're not sticking together. We've never seen anything like this on Traders, Like it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy. Well, Boston Rob messed that up when he went for Bob the drag Queen.
Speaker 3: Like he he felt threatened.
Speaker 1: No he did, no, No, No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think he felt threatened by what Bob the Drag Queen did in that moment.
Speaker 3: I think he thought, Bob the Drag Queen can win this thing and I need to take him out now.
Speaker 1: I think he right, So I don't think it was like Bob Boston Rock, he's going, oh he said one of my he said my name he boys. No, I think in the turret, Bob the Drag Queen was took over like he wouldn't like that's just his personality. He doesn't let you talk like it's his way or the highway, like it's like, this is what we're going to do. And he took over the turret and Boston Rob couldn't take it. Like as much as Austin Robb is kind of like the alpha guy, like Bob the Draqueen was more of that. Like he was more like, I have something to say. You're gonna listen to me say I'm right, and we're gonna do what I what I want us to do. And that's why.
Speaker 2: Well, since it's been gone, it's now turning into a total ship show because.
Speaker 3: We've got Danielle fake crying all the time.
Speaker 2: Carolyn's one eyelash is left to like its own devices trying to figure it out, and Boston Rob is not making any friends.
Speaker 1: So wait, can we talk about Carolyn's eyelashes? Yes, she told me that was from like It's like like the first few days I'm seeing her, Alice, I'm like, oh my god, your eyelashes are so long. She said they weren't extensions, that they were.
Speaker 4: Like lash of fire or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of those Yeah, yeah, latis.
Speaker 1: You put on your on your lashes. And then the most recent episode, I'm like, wait a minute, listen, I can't even talk about lashes because half a min are gone.
Speaker 3: But I don't even have any.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even be bothered to put on concealers.
Speaker 3: So like what I'm judging, I'm judging loosely.
Speaker 1: Right, right?
Speaker 5: Why do you think the traders were gunning so hard for the housewives?
Speaker 4: Just housewives are such a threat, I.
Speaker 1: Know, I know, based on last year, they were just you know, I think they they used us as scapegoats to kind of like try to pin stuff on us based on like because they knew everyone coming in is remembering what happened last year, and they remembered that Phaser was a trader and that charae stayed around for a while. What episode did you stay until?
Speaker 5: I think the morning of five I was gone.
Speaker 1: Oh that was me, okay, yeah, and then when was Lars Larsa was gone.
Speaker 5: Before you, right, she left the day before me.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. We was like, and we're part of our argument to them when they're trying to accuse us of being traders, I'm like, and they're you know, they're saying like, oh, there's so many of you all like you someone one of you all has to be a trader. And I'm like, yeah, there's so many survivor people, there's so many gamers. There's you know, we put the all of the gamers together, like you all far outnumber us. Like, why are you worried about?
Speaker 5: Do you think that the gamers have an advantage to this game? Because right now, the way the traders are, it doesn't seem like it.
Speaker 1: I know, well you would think if they if the traders played the right way or played a better game than yeah, they would have an advantage, But I I don't. I'm so I'm hoping that people, you know, just kind of figure it out and start and start knocking them off. I was so shocked. I was so angry watching the last episode and how they didn't bust and Rob out. I'm just like, I mean, it did a damn good job of fighting for himself.
Speaker 2: And he can talk himself any favors Wes. I was like, why do you have to make everyone hate you so much?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 1: You sound like someone that you would think is capable of being a trader, like stop. So I was so upset because and I still didn't hear anyone make the argument of Bob the Drag Queen's reaction took to Boston Rob was so intense, like it was so visceral, like he was angry when Boston Rob brought him up. It wasn't that he you know, so like when you think about how like Dylan accused Bob the Drag Queen, I know, he's the sweetest Dylan, you know, called Bob the Drag Queen out of being a trader from day one pretty much, and the banter was more like playful and it was like, oh whatever, But when Boston Rob turned on drag Queen like it was just like he was so angry, and so the fact that that didn't stick out to them was like so frustrating to me. Watching it because I'm like, oh, I wish I was there. I would like, really get her?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 5: I think that Boston Rob's days are numbered. I will not be surprised if he's gone next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I agree, I think I agree who but.
Speaker 4: You never know?
Speaker 3: But Danielle drives me so nuts.
Speaker 5: I know, I think she drives everybody nuts.
Speaker 1: You know who loved Danielle trusting up Dylan, I remember, like really yes? And so the night after Bob the Drag Queen got vanished after the round table, Danielle's like walking around like trying to find out what everybody's saying, and Wes says, I think Boston Robb is a trader. And I'm like, I totally agree with you, and blah blah blah. And then Danielle comes with me what does he say? What happened? Bl bl blah blah blah, And I'm like, oh my gosh, And I'm like, Dylan, can I trust her? And He's like, yes, you can trust her? Like that, you know, both Dylan and Dolores was like you can trust her, and so I'm like, okay, so I tell her, Oh, I think Boston Robb is a trader and then the next morning, I'm murdered. So I feel like there's.
Speaker 3: Something you couldn't trust her.
Speaker 1: Literally, I'm like, I feel like we didn't see that happen in the turret, that conversation where she mentioned like she had to have told Boston Robb that I think he's a trader and that's why they murdered me. Because it was so unceremonial, I was like, Okay, that was it. You're just like, okay, when you.
Speaker 5: Were murdered, were you was there some kind of relief, like I get to go home now, because for me being out of my daily routine for so long and not having my phone and being in the hotel.
Speaker 4: Room, it really like weighed on my mental health. Did that bother.
Speaker 1: You at all? Yeah, I mean there was a part of me that I was just like, yeah, I'm ready to go home, Like, you know, if I go home, I'm fine. I'm totally you know, okay with it. I enjoyed my experience. I lasted past the first episode, you know, yeah, you know, I was just like okay. But now looking back on it, I'm like, oh, I wish I was, like, I wish I could have stayed longer. And made a little bit more of an impact.
Speaker 2: So what a question would you if you could come back again and do another season, would you want to be a trader or a faithful.
Speaker 1: M I would. I would do it again, as hard as it was. You know, it's funny time when you talk about like not having your phone. I actually, like, by the end of it, like enjoyed not having my phone. You know. It was like, oh, like, okay, I don't even want it. I wasn't even like. Once I finally got it back, you know, I talked to whoever I needed to talk to, and then it was like that was it.
Speaker 5: I think my experience was different because I was insanely sick. I was in that hotel room for four days with a doctor and all that, and I was so sick that I just you know, when you're sick and you can't talk to anybody, you just want to go home.
Speaker 4: Okay, That's how I was.
Speaker 5: And as soon as I started to feel better, yeah, I got murdered.
Speaker 1: And you got okay, damn it. Oh that sucks. Yeah being okay, So being sick and out of the game, like you're stuck in the room forever, like yeah, no, that's that's different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you think NICKI was? I can't remember. Did you vote NICKI?
Speaker 1: So I didn't vote for her. I wasn't. I was murdered before, but I did suspect her as a trader and a lot.
Speaker 2: So because I'm not getting why people are suspecting why people were suspecting her as a trader.
Speaker 1: I'll explain, And it's like really stupid looking back. So when prior to them putting the three people in the caskets, there was discussion around the castle amongst a number of us thinking that Jeremy and Nicki were traders. There was just you know, Jeremy and Nicky became close and so they we.
Speaker 3: Would like we didn't really see that.
Speaker 1: You didn't see it, right, but we saw it. So they would be like just off, you know, talking to each other like randomly, and so people started assuming that they were traders, and so there was discussion in the cassle about that. So when Jeremy and Nikki and Sierra were put in the coffins and they and Alan says, oh it could there can be traders or faithfuls in the coffins, everyone is thinking there's got to be a trader.
Speaker 5: Well, those are the things you grab onto because you don't know. So you're like, okay, well it's got to be one of the three.
Speaker 1: Right, But in hindsight, that's the stupidest thing ever. Right, Yes, trader volunteer to put themselves in a casket and have all of the attention on.
Speaker 4: Them, you know.
Speaker 1: But we all everyone was like, oh my god, maybe there's a Trader in the casket, Like we really thought like the Traders were like playing games with us. They themselves in the casket. So it was kind of like after I was out of the game and I was like, wait a minute, that's the stupidest thought process. The Trader put themselves in the casket. Like never Yeah, So when Jeremy was murdered and Nikki came back, we're all like, oh, well, Nikki's trader because Jeremy was a Trader now, you know. So that's kind of how that happened.
Speaker 4: In real life.
Speaker 2: In the flesh. How much Pitt sweat did Tom Sandoval have?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you know, I feel like.
Speaker 1: I didn't notice that until on the show. I don't maybe let me think, did I I don't know.
Speaker 3: You didn't notice it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've noticed it in the moment. I don't you know. I noticed it on the episode and I watched it, but I don't think I noticed it in the moment.
Speaker 3: I'm actually worried, you know, I would.
Speaker 1: Have like these big chunky sweaters on, like you know, I don't know, I guess, but still, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, his clothes are a little over the top.
Speaker 2: The planning of the outfits would really stress me out. Like Krishelle dresses so beautifully every time. I'm like, I would miss every single time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Well.
Speaker 5: They make you take pictures of like twelve different outfits and send it to them, so like you have to prepare beforehand. But it was I mean, I didn't even I showed up and like, oh, I'm just really going to go for this, and I bought like shit off at Amazon, and then I go in and then there's Larsa and Chanelle.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I missed the boat on that one.
Speaker 5: I'm all plaid braves, all this stuff, and she's like, you know, miss Schonelle, is the show more challenging than you anticipated.
Speaker 1: It? Yes? So, like I watched it as a viewer, I loved it. I was totally in it. I'm like on the couch, like, oh my god, they're so stupid, like how do they not see this? You know, how can they not figure it out? And so, yes, it is much more challenging being in the castle in the game because unlike the viewers like, yeah, we know, the viewers know who those three or four or two traders are, so we can pick up on what those two people are doing or three people are doing to be suspicious. But when you're in the castle, you're looking at twenty other people and like you said, like you know, oh, you might look get someone's eye twitch and think that they're a trader. So for me, just one time, after Alan picked his traders and we're all like dispersing amongst the castle, Sierra walks into the kitchen and like makes herself a bowl of grapes and then starts walking around. She's just eating this bowl of grapes, And for me, I was like, oh, Sierra is a trader because she's she's she's hungry. Yeah, she's distracting yourself like.
Speaker 5: This or your mine plays crazy game, you know, takes you out and then that creepy music they play right before they don't show it on the show it's a hanging tree that they play that music.
Speaker 4: I had that song stuck in my head for what I know after?
Speaker 3: What does it sound like?
Speaker 1: What is it all? Did they play it on Hunger Games? Yes?
Speaker 4: They did.
Speaker 5: I think it's called the Hanging Tree. It's I mean, I would play I would.
Speaker 4: Go home and play it.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: We we miss you, Robin. Thank you so much for coming on, and we really hope that we'll be recapping you on Potomac next year. I know it's not something you one hundred percent want right now, but we want it and we need it well.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: We do miss you, and like Teddy said, we hope we see you next season.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, ladies. It's been so fun. I appreciate your support and your love.
Speaker 3: Of course, talk to you soon.
Speaker 4: Bye,