Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode to Bet the Bust. I am your host, Will Compton aka Payoff Willie aka Playoff Willie aka.
Speaker 2: We are in the fight of our fucking life. Boys. Hey, adversity is on top of us. I don't know about you, guys.
Speaker 1: By my Sparsall sportsbook account is down to twenty seven cents has not been filled up, but I shit you not, that thing will be getting filled up right after this episode, right after I give these best because again, ninety percent of success is just showing up. Ninety percent of success is just showing up in this world, and we gotta stay fucking consistent. We can't break up in this loser attitude mentality. I'm gonna get into that in a second, but let's first shout out our presenting sponsor, Proper Wild.
Speaker 2: We need these mother, We need this juice to talk to us a little bit more. We need a little bit.
Speaker 1: More clarity because they provide clarity because there's no artificial sweeteners, no preservatives, no bullshit, just natural tasting energy with clean ingredients that work. Proper Wild small two and a half ounce little shooters are great to take on the ghost, saving you lots of time, lots of money and that well needed, long lasting energy. If you guys know what I'm talking about, properwild dot com for slash barstool to drive proper Wild for thirty percent off, saving you money. Now we're about to fucking make you money. We need a little bit more juice from these boys. I'm gonna rip this peach mango. I'm gonna down this boy real quick, because we got to get some guys. It's hard to get out of bed and show up when you've been knocked to your fucking knees. If you're soft in the last two weeks, if you're soft, we're We're not fucking soft here. That's why it's like, you know, sometimes sometimes you gotta tell the wife to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Every now and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just kidding, Sweeter. That was a little too far. Maybe I had the whole stand your length and got to my head. That was Jack Recappus on the last week. What were we five hundred?
Speaker 2: Two and two?
Speaker 1: We were five hundred, Like I mean, in the day, we were you know, we weren't drowning. We did lose bet the boys as well, so technically two and three we're not drowning.
Speaker 2: The raid. I'm out there shooting, I'm hurting who Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the bet the boys is like the London Games. To me, it's like we're not playing on foreign soils, so it doesn't even count. So we're five hundred and I get your bank account is dwindling, But all I heard from that pregame speech was you got twenty seven cents of the account. That means there's still hope. There's still hope. And you know what Vince Lombardi once said, tell me, perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence. And that's what we're trying to do today, is we're trying to catch excellence.
Speaker 1: With that, everybody, please buy your heads the Lord's Gambling Serenity prayer. Dear Lord, please grant us the serenity to accept the results from last weekend that we so for the love of us, would love to change. But we cannot the courage to bet the bust and add more to our bank accounts even when it's done to twenty seven cents. When we can, I still can. I can, and the wisdom to know that it's not gonna matter. For Thine is the kingdom power of the sportsbook, the glory of yours now forever. Lord Lord, Please, for the love of God, it feels like the raptures upon us you've coming down. You swept us on the board the last two weeks. Help us get back to that prosperous way that we.
Speaker 2: Know how that we were doing all year long.
Speaker 1: Lord, with that, we all say in your name, Amen, and let's get paid.
Speaker 2: Boys, lead us to victory. Will A true man is revealed in difficult times.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say that again. A true man is revealed in difficult times. Bruce Lee once said, the successful warrior is the average man with laser like focus, self doubts creeping in.
Speaker 2: A little bit, you start to get.
Speaker 1: That loser mentality from coach Rabel himself. You get a little late in the season. Guys, you're out on the fence. Where are we gonna go? What's the direction? Don't be a fucking loser. Don't get in little groof little clicks like, oh, I don't know if I'm gonna I don't think i'm gonna watch bet the bus as. I don't think i'm gonna subscribe. I don't think I'm gonna give a comment. The boys kind of keep losing their five hundred. They're below five hundred, they're not necessarily doing it. That's what fucking losers do. But winners, Winners respond, Winners get back to the fundamentals. That's what we have to do. That's why I brought the whiteboard out. If you look at the whiteboard right now, you see an iceberg, right you guys all see that iceberg.
Speaker 2: What's above that iceberg? Like what's above the waves? The tip of the iceberg, the tip of the iceberg. And that's what people see.
Speaker 1: They see the winds, the losses in Yeah, they see the shit. They see the money in the bank of Hey, they see the tangible material things that come from us being prosperous all year. They also see the failure. But what do they not see. They don't see the resilience. They don't see the hours that are put in. They don't see the stress. They don't see the.
Speaker 2: Wife up your ass every day about what your account's at. Right.
Speaker 1: They don't see that result that you fucking have. When you have the self doubt, you have to talk to yourself. Am I gonna do it again? But you gotta fucking show up day in, day out. It's like there's a study that came out eighty four percent caterpillars quit before they become a butterfly.
Speaker 2: Yow eight quit before becoming a butterfly. They can't deal with it anymore.
Speaker 1: But it's also like that other graph that dude digging down in the down in the the underground. He keeps fucking digging sometimes those motherfuckers usually.
Speaker 2: Eighty four percent, Just like caterpillars quit, they walk away. What happens? You keep chipping away? I know what type of digger I am? Do you?
Speaker 1: That's what it fucking comes down to, right, and again, let's get back to the fundamentals.
Speaker 2: My fucking where's my marker? Digger or dicker? Both? Brother, it's like that four corner chart. What what's the first one?
Speaker 3: JP?
Speaker 2: Come on, we teach this and bust with the boys to positivity, no believe and what's over here?
Speaker 1: Belief in your potential, Mitch, belief in your potential. Stay with me, brother, potential and what's not in this bottom right jack?
Speaker 2: Accountability? No sir? Action?
Speaker 4: I know the fourth onehead action the belief that you have with our potential, it's going to produce.
Speaker 1: What kind of action you take if you doubt this shit, you're not gonna take a lot of action.
Speaker 2: But if you believe in the.
Speaker 1: Formula and you produce enough action, whether or not you take lumps in the head along the way, what are.
Speaker 2: You gonna get, Jack, Money result results.
Speaker 4: Also, I love that answer. Money, yes, dollar signs. Boys, stick with us. It's the formula's right there. Believe potential action, result and then it feats.
Speaker 1: Your belief we're doing something right because we need the momentum to go in the super Bowl. Guys, we spent hours, we spent long nights in the lab talking about what the what this weekend is gonna look like.
Speaker 2: I'm a little out of breath. I got fucking into.
Speaker 1: It because I I love you guys, right, I fucking care about you guys. I'm been in this with you. With that said, JP, Jack, somebody get us into the games. If you got something else to add too, please don't hesitate to speak up.
Speaker 2: We only got two games to go over today. We got a little bit of time.
Speaker 5: That that third corner of that rectangle the action. I took some action this week and it might have been illegal, but in my car I took out all mirrors, all rearview mirrors, any mirror that has me looked back, because hey, I wrote this one down, so I don't forget like last week. Sorry, come on, cuz there's something about the past. Will The only way to fix the past is to keep moving forward. And that's an original. That's an og. That's an OG from JP Hove, from Professor Hove. Pain is the cost of growth and we're going through it.
Speaker 1: And as a matter of fact, I'm gonna take out down my rooview mirrors now because I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that little need to look back, bro, We don't need to look back because we're looking forward.
Speaker 5: We're looking forward to the Bengals at Chiefs where Joe Burrow will take over Patrick Mahomes as the best quarterback in the NFL.
Speaker 2: That's my thoughts. What are your thoughts? I like what you're putting down right there.
Speaker 1: That's the question, right, does Joe Burrow become the certified best QB in the league if he wins this game? They win this game, there's a fucking hopol Ethro and I want to give a special shot at the Eli Apple. I love the pettiness on social media. You gotta love the villains out there. Don't give a fuck what their PFF ranking is. Don't give a fuck what the chirps are. Just know they're coming correct when they hop on that bird app and I respect that the spread is minus one and a half favorite toward the Bengals. For new gamblers out there, gamble responsibly when a hunter gambler, that means we need the Bengals to win by two or more if we're picking the Bengals. If you're picking the Chiefs, you need if the Bengals only win by one point, you win the bet.
Speaker 2: I explained that simply. I hear.
Speaker 1: I'm an educator now, Professor Kamp Professor Willie Burrow is three and zero against the Chiefs. Wait, wait, wait, he's one of the last four games, right, or just last three? This will be number four if they win. We don't know what the pick is yet, it seems like I know where I'm going with this. The Chiefs are the number one passing attack in the NFL. However, Patrick Mahomes is down high ankle spraying. The motherfucker is a fucking wolf. He's a Warrior's gonna continue to get back up. He's gonna play. This is a classic copious amounts of tourtal, copious amounts of caffeine and jerking off in the hotel room before that game to get some nerves down.
Speaker 2: That's what type of day Patrick Mahomes is gonna have come Sunday. Come.
Speaker 1: I love that callback. I love that g You're in it, You're fucking in it right now. But I'm telling you there's something We've got to stop sleeping on the Bengals. We've got to stop sleeping on the Bengals. Here are the keys to success for the Bengals. Joe Burrow. You need a hype fucking video before the game, that one where he did the and.
Speaker 2: Spun around last week. Hype.
Speaker 1: Look for him to come in Shad's rest of the Knights, ready to make a fucking statement, ready to get ready for Chiefs fans to get their refront from getting that ass beat in Arrowhead because Arrowhead's turning the Burrowhead.
Speaker 2: Arrowhead is turning.
Speaker 1: To Burrow Ahead. I got that from some of the boys on the Bengals. I fucking love it. I'm rolling with it. Hand the ball to Joe Mixon, Joe Mixon, run it down their fucking throat and then sprinkling that.
Speaker 2: Joey b Burr. Hey, what's his name? JP, Joey. Here's what I did for you guys.
Speaker 1: I brought the I brought the briefcase for my picks.
Speaker 6: Briefcase flimsy, flimsy briefcase, flimsy bull.
Speaker 1: Here's where we're going boys, Bengals minus one and a half and we're also picking the over forty six and a half. I do think it's gonna be a little bit of an air raid with the heavy dust of Joe Mixon. But I would love to see Eli Apple talking shit after this game. And just in case you didn't see it, and you can zoom in on that right there, JP, this is the last game to enjoy Chiefs fans because you guys are going fucking down. You guys are going fucking down this weekend. You got anything the same mish pussy.
Speaker 6: Say Ladder, No, I'm saying I the uh Pat Mahomes Being down is not being like being hobbled is huge. I am not feeling the most confident as a Chiefs fan going to this game. However, I do think we have some sort of chance. I think the Chiefs are gonna They're gonna realize what's going on. They're gonna hand the ball off the Pacheco and McKinnon and kind of keep the not gonna be the same sort of Chiefs offense we used to gonna kind of slow down the clock, slow it down. Uh, but I don't even know if that's gonna be enough. So I'm not picking the game. I'm just gonna go with the over.
Speaker 2: Do you hear it in his voice? Guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey, do you hear it in his voice? He don't believe in it.
Speaker 1: You don't believe he Hey, he don't have belief in the potential for the action, for the result.
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna be getting paid this weekend. Now, fuck the Chiefs money line. No, no, no, no. We all saw it. We all saw it.
Speaker 3: I had a quote for Joe Burrow because obviously, big longtime listener, big fan of the show. He tunes in every week if you checked the comments, he's always living in there.
Speaker 2: But this one might action need be going to Mitch.
Speaker 3: And this this was said by a beautiful woman, a philosopher, an activist, just.
Speaker 2: A true gym. And that's my Angelou.
Speaker 3: And she said, you may not control all of the criticism that life throws your way, but you can't decide not to be bothered by them. And maybe that's for Mitch, but I'm I'm sending this to Bengals Nation because everyone's doubting them. Everyone thinks that, oh, it's just another fluke, it's another fugazi Fugazi, But this is this is the Bengals time.
Speaker 2: They're going back to the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be moneyline Bengals, and I think it's gonna be a blowout, and you can.
Speaker 2: Why won't you take the minus one and a half.
Speaker 1: If you're saying money lane, then blowout the spreads only a minus one and a half?
Speaker 3: Brother, Oh, oh my bad, I thought we were it was flipped. So yeah, yeah, I'll even push the spread and go three and a half with the Bengals.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, okay, Jack, let's go.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you it's it's gonna be an ugly game for the Chiefs. It's gonna be sad.
Speaker 2: We saw mahomes limp and and stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm just not confident in it, especially the way Mitch's voice was kind of shaking in that little prelude. Yeah, I just don't think it's there for them. I think the Chief's time has finally come. That five hundred million dollar contract they paid to Patrick Mahomes is all going down the toilet with.
Speaker 2: The high ankle spring.
Speaker 3: I have nothing against Chiefs Kingdom like you do, but I do think that the Bengals are going to beat that ass.
Speaker 1: I agree, and I think Joe Burrow solidifies himself as the best quarterback in the league when he beats Mahomes for the fourth time their last four meetings. Their last four meetings, JP, Jack, you want to take us to the next one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, to our second and final game of the week.
Speaker 2: It's sad.
Speaker 3: Can we take a moment, honestly and appreciate the season that is coming gone? We only have three more games total, and so thanks to all the players and coaches out there that give us the joy we get every week.
Speaker 2: Please take your head off, Jack, hats off. Guys. Oh, we have a moment of silence.
Speaker 7: Jack.
Speaker 1: You can walk us through whatever you want to walk us through, but there is a moment of silence as well.
Speaker 3: All right, I appreciate that we needed that. Thank you to everyone who puts some time and work as much as we do. Moving on, we got the forty nine ers at the link against Eagles.
Speaker 2: I think this one.
Speaker 3: To me, it's not obvious, but it is obvious.
Speaker 2: So give us the pick.
Speaker 1: Well you think so, Yeah, here's the data and I'm gonna run through some data for you guys. The spreads two and a half with the Eagles favorite. The over under is I think it's up to forty six and a half. Now, maybe it's forty five and a half. I'm reading forty five and a half right here. Could be forty six and a half.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Check the fucking sportsbook, app boys.
Speaker 1: The Eagles led the NFL seventy sacks during the regular season, and four players had at least ten sacks.
Speaker 2: That's fucking insane.
Speaker 1: They have seventy five sacks that which includes the playoffs, and that is the third best ever. Mitch had a fun little stat outside. If they get five sacks in this game, they will surpass the eighty five Bears. That's monumental. Listen the Eagles. They reminded everybody last week what they're about, and they're fucking tough, legit tough.
Speaker 2: They're a tough ass ball club.
Speaker 1: They're six and two against the spreading their last eight playoff gas when it comes to data for betting. They've won their last seven of nine. Remember the boy, Jalen, he was hurt a little bit. He's a little bit banged up. They're going through some adversity, but they got three Pro Bowls on the offensive line. They move the fucking trenches on both sides of the ball, offense and defensive line. But the forty nine Ers are the hottest team currently in the NFL. The guys twelve game win streak. They dropped off a little bit last weekend against the Cowboys, only one nineteen twelve, and I think that that humanized them a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's like, Okay, maybe they are kind of beatable.
Speaker 1: And then the performance the Eagles put on, I think that's where it seems obvious, right because again, Niners had a down week. A broken clock is right twice a day. Every now and then you can slip up. But let's not forget that they've won twelve straight. Pretty seven and zero is a starter, and the Niners are ten and two against their spread during their twelve game streak, both top five defenses. This is going to be a game for the fucking trench. But I think we're gonna see Sacks. I think we're gonna see the Eagles get humbled a little bit during this game. I think this is the hardest game that I've picked because I love both teams.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Like, if you look at it from the Eagle standpoint, what do you need to have done? Waffle house needs to be open twenty four to seven. You got Smitty and AJ Brown. AJ Brown looks like a fucking Transformer in that uniform. Jalen Hurts is on a mission. If they win this game, he'll be the only Oklahoma quarterback to appear in a super Bowl. That's massive, an Oklahoma legend, legend. The trenches, that's where the game is won. And I both sides are fucking good, bro. It's all about can the Niners take care of the football. We don't need Big Cock Brock showing is Cock. We need him being a facilitator out there delivering the ball. George Kittle delivering the ball around. George Kittle might being the best boys parlay. Deliver the ball around. Throw to George Kittle. Christian McCaffrey, we might be looking at any time touchdown right there.
Speaker 2: You need to feed the machine.
Speaker 1: And my advice to the Niners going into this game when they got the loud speaker coming out of the tunnel, because that shit is fucking hype. If you can make sure that the Eagles don't play Dreams and Nightmares and you shut that shit down immediately pregame, start a fight, get something going. You cannot allow them play Dreams and Nightmares to start to get busy with it on the field pre game. I think it's gonna be a hype fucking game. We're gonna go to the uh, We're gonna go to the briefcase for what the answer holds.
Speaker 3: Do you have a potential pick if Meek Mills at the game though, because that's a factor.
Speaker 2: I feel good about what I have in this briefcase check.
Speaker 3: Because if Meek Mill comes out and does Dreams and Nightmares, I might as well just go.
Speaker 2: Back in the locker room where I will be scared.
Speaker 1: If Meek Mills is there, Dreams and Nightmares is getting played, and Sarrannie is getting active, Serannie is getting active in front of the camera. You see that man get active in front of the camera.
Speaker 5: Fuck fuck Well said, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I like the forty nine ers money line and I like the under because I think we're gonna see some sacks. I think again, the Niners know how to play with some adversity. They just did it against the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Do the Eagles? Do the Eagles? It's just nine has said yes, maybe they might, maybe they have this year.
Speaker 1: But I like this game to be fucking dirty, gritty, And here's what we need the.
Speaker 2: Niners to do. Oh be rad.
Speaker 1: Alright, I blacked out for a moment. Now here's what we need to happen. Here are the keys to success. One, manage your emotions. You're in a hostile environment. You're in a hostile environment. You gotta keep your poise. Brock party, Rookie, QB hey levelheads will prevail son, lean on the vets, make it easy, some quick you know, wheeling deal. But it's gonna be a hostile environment. It's gonna be fucking electric. That's one. Manage your emotions. Number two, draw fucking play where Chure Williams goes emotion and absolutely fuck disintegrate somebody, which leads into my third one. Get the fight fucking started. You're in the lane of Rocky ba ball. You're gonna be a hostile environment. Yeah, mostly gonna be high before the game pre game, James nightmar Is coming out with the boombox, ready to scrap a little bit. But then you manage him right before kickoff. But once that ball gets kicked off, get the fight fucking started and hit somebody in the fucking mouth.
Speaker 2: That's how the Niners take care of business. Bang bang, Niner gang. Did we throw it to the guy? Well, now we will throw it to the guy. We'll throw it to the guy. We see it. He says, Hey, we're gonna get your money paid. JP.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get him paid in full. And if he doesn't pay, we got a little deal on the site. He's gonna double down and whatever he wins, he's splitting in half with you. But we're gonna make sure he has some nice big bets going on because you gotta get paid from that disrespect last week.
Speaker 7: What's good? Playoff, Willie. I'm here to tell you that JP and I we have squared up. We've come to an agreement. I'm placing a large wager on a two team part lay this week. In half of my winnings, we'll be going to JP via Venmo. This is his request. He believes in me this much. He loved my picks here I go. I'm gonna give it to you. I will be in attendance in Philadelphia at the forty nine Ers Eagles game. I'm going Niners away team. The Eagles think they're the hot shots. They think they got it going on. I got news for you. Kyle Shanahan and the Boys are coming to ruin the parade. I'm gonna be in forty nine Ers gear. I'm gonna be fighting every Eagles fan. Next pick, I'm going with Joey Burrow, the Big burrow Man. He's gonna take out my homes. He's three and zero against them. It's gonna be a big win for the guy. Me and Jay Pier are gonna be celebrating splitting our funds. It's gonna be a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Thanks for tuning in to Bet the Bus, subscribe, fucking leave comments that thumbs up on all that.
Speaker 2: Expect to see a lot of zeros this weekend.
Speaker 1: Zero losses, zero negativity, and a lot of zero's in your bank account.
Speaker 3: Before we leave, bro, I just like to end us on one final note.
Speaker 7: Up.
Speaker 3: The quality of your life is built around the quality of your decisions, and you were always one decision away from a completely different life to make that right decision this weekend.
Speaker 2: It's almost a.
Speaker 1: Clear eyes, full slate, can't lose love you. Good work today, boys,