Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: I'm Tim Stenebeck along with Carol Master. Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. We're joined by Isabel Lee. She's Bloomberg News cross asset reporter. You had plenty to choose from.
Speaker 3: Today, plenty, and I made sure to bring the fun one, so we can start with kVA ticker. Cava stock is up around six percent. That's after Ubis raised the recommendation on the fast casual chain to buy from Neutral. The analysts there said that they see solid same story sales outperformance versus Pierce even amid this tough macro backdrop, and they also said that the catalyst is to sustain that momentum over the longer term. I feel like Cave is one of those people love to go to over lunch. I've only Roberts from there once. Exactly, I don't I've been traveling.
Speaker 1: That's the only time we can go is at the train station in Watch in DCIX because now that's the most convenient one to go to office.
Speaker 3: I've tried to once near my home. Yes, it's not far from it's far from here. That's why I don't think a lot of boombergty s percent you're to date and the price target they raised to ninety from eighty five. That's around an eighteen percent increase. And it has eighteen buys, eleven holds and just one sell So looking good for a kava.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This is a company that has been all over the place though, Like.
Speaker 3: If you go back yeah, which exactly, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you go back to like when this when this company iPod This was a stock that in twenty twenty four was over one hundred and fifty dollars a share.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, yeah and almost almost have right, yeah, all right, I don't know. We keep doing companies.
Speaker 2: I feel like over the last week food related because it always makes me hungry.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Cracker Virel ticker CBRILA. They're having a great day. Stock is up almost twenty seven percent. They boosted a revenue guidance for a full year. It also be an average estimate, and this prompted Wells Fargo to raise recommendation to the stock to overweight and guess what's helping whimsical salt and pepper shakers and just Americana merchandise as yes, exactly. So they have a line American heritage. It includes shirt decked out and eagles and fireworks and salt and pepper shakers like mini drills, baseball hats, and a former US president. So that's really helping that. I remember they received a lot of backlash last year after they tried to make their logo more modern. I thought that people don't like mod.
Speaker 1: Don't forget about the old timer. That's what we learned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't forget the old.
Speaker 1: Crapper barrel debacle of play around.
Speaker 3: With logos and stuff. People get lot. Yes, some people get really attached. You just don't It could work, but it could also backfire and you really just will never know and unless you try. I guess with adequate market research, not implying they didn't not do market research. But so the company has been focused on doing improving its service and food by bringing back classics like country ham. Do you eat country.
Speaker 1: I don't take off hot country ham? What is country ham ham?
Speaker 3: That's from the country. Maybe I don't know, I don't think contry, I don't know, don't I don't care what country I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 1: Sweeny and he was talking about the country ham he had. Yeah, he has eggs benedict.
Speaker 3: You get a nice little piece of ham on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not creature.
Speaker 3: That's country ham. There's like different types of ham.
Speaker 1: I thought that was Canadian bacon. Is it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know. All right, we're moving on. I'm not going to say the next uh. Country ham christ is dry cured smoked port Oh, thank you, traditional to the southern United States. Thank you, Talia. Does it go in eggs benedict?
Speaker 3: Probably anything, miss uses and let us know, I don't know how to say this name, so I'm not going to say it. Please. I was hoping you would say a paramilus. Okay, I think medicine the tickers p b LS. All that matters is it's it's trading debut and at pop sixty percent. That's after the company raised seven hundred and forty five million dollars in an upsize I p O price above. It's a mark range and a private placement. So this is a clinical stage cancer drug developer. They open their shares that are on thirty three point thirty five dollars each, which is again above the IPO price, so it's looking like really a great day for them. The ip attracted demand for about ten times available shares prior to Tuesday's upsides.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.