Speaker 1: Big Fox Enter team but plese amps the.
Speaker 2: Rick Butchers Show with Speedy Greg bgets had Ivan Adler and Rick Butches.
Speaker 3: All right, America, I see that you're ready. Tennessee truck driver headed to our hometown. Dreg Oxford, Alabama. Frankfort, Kentucky. Can't chicken mobile? Ready to go, kat City, Arkansas. Here we go. Put your hand. I see the Magnolia State Mississippi, big figgs in. There's a meta Arkansas by Alabama. What up? Lamb jock Union Mississippi. Naboo Alabama. Let's go Pennsylvania. Let's go Kanuka County, kad City, Arkansas. Some of Alabama. There's pop Tart Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport. Their traffic controllers are ready. They're reading Alexandria, home of the Valley cub Let's go Missipolah. What a Alabama dunk truck drivers? There we go. Hard working men and women today already rolling with the Rick Burgess Show with Speedy Greg and Adler. Ken Osborn already told you about that. But just want you to know everybody's here and watching. As I said the text Nation, Uh seeing you guys roll in every day and some of you that are starting to join that. Uh, thank you. That really does motivate us and fire us up. We got a lot to unpack today, America, a lot to unpacked. Well, we'll weigh in on this bizarre feud as a bromance has disintegrated between Elon Musk and Trump. Uh, it's it got so bizarre yesterday. So it's like watching pro wrestling. Uh, we'll we'll talk about that a little bit and and how weird we all feel about it. I'm talking about it no matter what your view is on politics, You're you're kind of a weird place on this one.
Speaker 4: But we'll we'll talk about that a little bit today.
Speaker 3: We'll get into the things that within the show and your your emails are always hilarious things that you're talking about and asking. We have a burgess ball battle coming up as the vox seats are making their way here from all over. Some things that you need to know as we as we start another day together. So there will be tales from the Camp House episode four. You'll get that pretty quick today. So it will you'll you'll see it today on the YouTube channel, So so look for that. This one goes into camp House for the fish fry Gary who is coming by the show today, So everybody gets a little Gary today. Hey, I'm gonna beat up there. I may drop by and say ya. Now, look, if y'all got something going and you ain't got time for it, I mean, that's fine.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't have I don't even I ain't got time. I mean, I got to get back to bush Hoggin. But Greg, Hey, Greg. Everywhere I go, Oh, everywhere I go, people say, hey, when you gonna be on Joe again? People always ask him, you're gonna be on Joe again? So Gary will be here today in studio. But he's also prominent an episode four because he's he's cooking for all of us, and we start giving Gary a hard time about getting the food on the table, and we keep asking about cornbread, and it is hilarious. But what I'm saying is, tell us from the camp house, you know, no two episodes are the same. You got your burgess, past battle, a lot of action, this and some of you say, this is what you like about these even more than anything, This one really is a behind the scenes We're literally sitting around the table discussing the first four months of the show because when we actually did this, the new show was about four months old. You know, we're in our six month now, So you'll see us assessing things we think are working on the show not working. You'll literally hear us discuss going to unscreen phone calls versus screen well, you know that kind of stuff. So we'll be sitting around the table just kind of hanging out and chatting and giving a Gary hard time.
Speaker 4: So you'll enjoy that. So that episode will drop.
Speaker 3: Today, Strange Encounters Speedy Speedy, Speedy, our guest Calvin Speedy, Wilburn Stranger.
Speaker 4: Episode five of that to know what was it?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 4: Episode four coming out this weekend on It too.
Speaker 3: Right, So Camp Houses Episode five Strange Encounters is episode four. There you go, all right, So episode four of Strange Encounters, and we're going to talk to Speedy. Another historic moment that Speedy was on the front lines, I mean literally. So on those wonderful thirty one years of the Rick and Bubba Show, we did something called thirteen Working Days of Horror, and we stopped doing it, much to the chagrin of a lot of folks. But when you hear some of the things that started going on, it needed to stop. So we're going to talk to Speedy about those things. He experienced them firsthand, so you'll get that interview. We also get we'll work in an email this weekend too of someone who thinks they had an encounter with an angel.
Speaker 4: I'm starting to get some of that hate.
Speaker 3: I know, we got a lot of stuff going on on the demon side if people had encounters of what they think were angels. And I said, well, we just had one with Mom and Carl turkeys. But I'm half joking on that, half not. I don't really know, but anyway, so have an email about that this weekend. So catch Strange Encounters episode four wherever you get podcasts Blaze TV subscribers of course you get access to it, and also on our YouTube and podcast channel. And then another episode of Rick and Bubba's Greatest Hits in Radio Gold. I think episode twenty one will be out this weekend also, so there's always a lot of content to grab while we're away for the weekend.
Speaker 4: But Speedy here and you read.
Speaker 3: How was that?
Speaker 4: Going back on that was?
Speaker 3: It was weird? It was weird? Did you kind of have that put up on a shelf? And we almost went and started back up again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And to be honest, I mean you remember the big parts and the main parts of you know, these little and I'm put you know, putting up ghost hunts.
Speaker 3: You know, these little spooky let's look at us.
Speaker 5: Oh we're you know, we're you know, mystery machines, Scooby do, let's have fun. All of a sudden you get in some situations that aren't fun. And talking to a lot of the guys uh that went uh and recapping a lot of that, we all were like, oh wow, man, this brings back some memories. Uh, A lot of it you remember, like it happened last week. And then some you were kind of putting pieces together because we had gone on so many it was like a three or four year uh deal.
Speaker 3: Every every year at.
Speaker 5: Halloween we would do so some of them you kind of get confused.
Speaker 3: No that was in Tennessee, or no, that was in Mississippi.
Speaker 5: But the ones that really stood out we discussed and the one that really stopped everything. Uh, we we break it down as to why. But we still get emails about, Hey, many y'all ever going to do that again? The answer that'd be that'd be new.
Speaker 3: Now we do know the porcelain mannequin wasn't taking that, but responded, we kind.
Speaker 5: Of allude a little bit to as to why I did that. Well, first of all, I thof the tongue move, but.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, thank you.
Speaker 4: I thought I saw the same thing.
Speaker 5: But you know, you get two or three hours away from from the studio, Yeah, you know, I didn't know it was port.
Speaker 3: It was just a little because I hadn't touched off. The head would just fall off around.
Speaker 5: Yeah course, but you get you get two or three hours away from home, and it's after midnight and you've got to have something to air at six a m. You're like, guys, we've gotta make something happen here.
Speaker 3: Well, and Speedy also talked about I don't think we talked about this during the podcast, but off the air, we were discussing this. This is this is just never gonna change, even over our best intentions. Okay, every single year, every year, every year, we ain't gonna wait the last minute. No, we don't go ahead and get those out of the way over the summer so I don't have to go out there in the middle of the night. That's right. I had to get back for the show. And never did we never never. It would literally start going to where you're going this week? I don't know, we're still working. Yeah, yeah, you blank it.
Speaker 5: It's October and you're like, oh no, we're gonna do Yeah, you're right. Ryan Green would and I talked about that on the phone the other day. We were like, do you do you remember that? Is like in the spring and some where we're like, okay, man does knock these out?
Speaker 3: Well? And like we talked about on this podcast, because we're trying to educate on spiritual warfare, is it went to you know, we we all hid around about any anything for the show. But but that doesn't include demon possession, okay, and so this unfortunately we draw a line there, and well, what I'm saying is no person, no human being, should take on that world if you are lost, meaning you're not redeemed or yeah I think I'm justified, but I'm kind of a spiritual infant. This is only for the most mature, and even that is quite a battle. It's just a battle you don't want to be in if you can avoid it, and you don't go out looking for trouble. And with all the funny things that happened that were that were innocent, like the mannequin and all that great stuff, funny stuff. It was it was coming at a price that we were not willing to continue to pay. It would have been foolish to pay. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and looking back on it, you know, we all look back on you know, things we've done we got, you know, lived through, and you're like, man, that was that was really that was stupid?
Speaker 3: Why'd I do that? This one?
Speaker 5: There was serious instudient all together. Yeah, you know, like, what in the world and why did I open myself up to that?
Speaker 3: So that'll be holie. You would have been with us at that time.
Speaker 1: Great, yea, So can't.
Speaker 3: Stand Coming up this weekend wherever you get podcasts and on our YouTube and podcast channel, We'll be right back.
Speaker 6: This is the Rick Burgess Show, the man who has never been fashionably late to anything.
Speaker 3: All right, America, thanks for being with us today. So Gary still to come on the program. I mean, hey, I mean seriously, I mean, if y'all got something else you do, I mean, that's fine. Box seats coming up, Burgess Ball Battle coming up? Hey, birds, unscreened phone calls, Stories of the day, Say you know I did this. You know, it'll scare you. Let's just call it. Okay, I had to do this yesterday. It'll scare you if you ever ever to go into the mailbox and you walk in and you just kind of throw it down on the table, on the counter, you know, on the kitchen island, you know, whatever you got, and you just stare at it for a minute because you look on it and it says I R S. Isn't that a terrible feeling? And you're just like, oh boy, what's in here? And some you ever just let sit there and go. I just don't. I don't want to know yet if my days, my day's going okay right now, I don't want to if I jump into that, that's going to it'll affect everything I'm doing for a day changer. Well. But but thankfully the three that I dropped off to big time Rush yesterday, he said, these are nothing. This is just don't worry about these. I'm like, okay, so are we in troupe time? He said, no, no, no, we're not in trouble. They're letting us know something about this. And then that one thing, you know where hey, you were in a zone that had some kind of weather situation, and we should have given you more time. And even though I wasn't late turning it in, I didn't need more time.
Speaker 4: What is this about?
Speaker 3: Uh? At the end of it all, they gave me some of my tax burden back, so I was like, okay, even though all I could think about was this how wasteful we are, which is what Elon tried to revealed. But now he and Trump are like pro wrestlers and they're out there at odds and one of them is a bad guy. Now, the left didn't know what to do Elin now and they're going to make up today. We'll get to that in a minute. US Tax Shield, that's what I'm trying to get to. That's probably the longest setup of a commercial you've ever heard of. But anyway, go right now to Rick birdesshow dot com dot com under sponsors and you'll see US tax Shield. Here's the phone number. If you're not moving it, you can write it down. Write it down.
Speaker 4: One eight hundred seven six' nine seven three four.
Speaker 3: Oh. Rick are these trustworthy people where The Better Business bureau has rated them a? Plus, okay they're going to help you resolve your tax issue with THE. Irs if you owe ten thousand dollars or. More they can help you. There they have a team of tax, attorneys enrolled. Agents they can stop the collections and the harassment that you're. Getting you talk about. It the biggest collection agency in the, country that's THE. Irs can they garnish your? Wages you better believe. It can they sell off some of your property to pay the? Debt, yes Ask Willie. Nelson, okay so go right now TO us tax. Shield talk to, someone no obligation to use, them tell them your. Situation let's get this. Resolved one eight hundred seven six' nine seven three Four Zero rick burgess Show dot com under. The sponsors so let's let's let's talk about that. A minute this thing With with Trump And elon musk has just gotten. SO weird i can't believe. THAT thing, i mean it escalated. So. Fascinating uh there is an update today that the two are going to try to. Make Up but i'm enjoying, in speed.
Speaker 4: He said he thought he thought about.
Speaker 3: IT too i, started thinking if you're, a leftist which you know that that That's your, YOU'RE right i don't understand your IDEOLOGY and i don't agree, with it.
Speaker 4: But you that's your. Your business what do you Do With? Elon?
Speaker 3: Musk now because you loved him because he was, electric, cars okay and he was going to save. The planet then you got mad at him because he Became a trump supporter and was part Of the trump team and you. Was weird and some reason you got mad at him because he was showing all, of us, including you that the government was basically stealing from you and wasting. Your money for, some reason that made you Mad AT elon i guess because he was doing It. For trump if he was doing the same Thing, for biden you would have, APPLAUDED him, i Guess or obama or hebe. OR who i, don't, know right but you Know then elon was coming after all your. Government programs so then you hate him, for that just just just on. Basic. Foundation okay so now the guy that you've just said that you love but now hate is now against the big.
Speaker 4: Beautiful bill but, oh no for, you leftist why is he?
Speaker 3: Against it so you better think this THROUGH because i know your first thing is to jump back ON the I love elon again because he's Mad at trump and he's Calling things trump's. Doing bad so that makes you. WITHOUT thinking i got. TO go i got to run Back. To musk And then i'm going to quit kid in his cars and burning. His dealerships, but then, oh no on my way back To love. Musk Again now i'm being a leftist, Right now i've discovered that he wants to do away with my government Programs and trump's actually. Saving them, Oh NO now i don't know what. To DO do I love musk OR do I? HATE musk i don't know what to Do. With musk and then all of, a sudden out of nowhere, must start, you know putting out Videos of trump Partying, with epstein and and, you're, like wow, this thing this thing has really, gotten ugly and and and so it's and then people are saying it's gotten so ugly? So quick are we the victims of some political pro? Wrestling bit is this? A skit where are they trying to get?
Speaker 7: Us?
Speaker 8: To?
Speaker 7: Look?
Speaker 3: What what what? Is this are they both just, you know very bizarre personalities and this is?
Speaker 9: All real uh like, this one, Big, GUYS no i.
Speaker 10: Don't either it's Like watching it's Like WATCHING professor x Fight. With, superman yeah, you know we need both of. You guys you are both so important. And powerful you're. Better together you're.
Speaker 9: Better together, come, On bro superman Can't.
Speaker 5: Fight professor x now Bro text nation said it to, SOMEBODY said i FELT like i was like on A conversation i shouldn't have been, in on like.
Speaker 3: It was a. Private argument and And and, i'm LIKE can i leave. The room i'm playing with my cars in hereing the and mom and dad don't. See, me yeah and they're in a. Big argument, YEAH yeah i shouldn't have, heard, this, yeah, yeah, Yeah yeah it's just it was, just strange.
Speaker 9: Very.
Speaker 3: Strange uh and and do you see? The dilemma did you see? The dilema just part they don't because you gotta be careful, because honestly, right, now honestly, Right now trump is. Being less he's he's not going after you The way. Elon is he's protecting, some programs and he's slow. Walking This and elon just wants, to say blow it, all up and and and let's just start throwing this stuff in the trash, right now because, if not we're never gonna get this deficit. Paid Off and trump, is, Saying okay i'm with you on most, of it but we got to slow walk this, for people so you can't really Run. To, elon yeah part of he really is really in this situation with. The budget trump's helping you More than elon.
Speaker 1: Wants.
Speaker 5: To yeah part of me thinks they're going to walk out at noon today in a press conference and go, got y'all, you know like it was. A.
Speaker 3: Skit uh it's Just.
Speaker 5: And Trump the trump thing didn't really surprise me because we kind of know what to expect if you're not Loyal, to trump. You, know YEAH but i guess what was surprising Yesterday was elon and and THE the i guess the intensity of Going.
Speaker 3: After trump trump usually goes to, social media But here's ELON. Owning. X yeah it was just a. Weird comment and everybody knows lizard people tend to be a. Little, moody yeah he's probably not a little. Everybody, knows yeah but the say something a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Don't know See e lion broke. A rule he, went Personal this epstein thing and. These accusations you can't take.
Speaker 9: That back It was trump accusing him of being mad ABOUT the.
Speaker 1: Ev credits this Is The Rick.
Speaker 6: Burgess, show.
Speaker 3: Okay everybody needs to listen up. Right. NOW explosive i mean this Investigation THAT blaze tv just did and they just dropped it to you got to see it. First time here, We go we're, gonna look we have Active duty minneapolis. Police officers they're speaking out About The george floyd riots that happened at turn their city. Upside down they're going to be. On camera they, remain anonymous obviously because they're they're currently still in serving it. In uniform they're gonna tell you the truth about. What happened and let me tell you some of the things that they're gonna. Tell You, tim wallas the governor let. Everybody down, of course some, OF us i think. We could we could Tell That derek, shavin, Railroaded okay and and you're gonna find out it's draw it's. Draw dropping, you're like, All right i'm not a Subscriber TO. Blaze tv with then you can't see the. Whole thing but let me tell what you. Can do maybe this is the moment, YOU'RE thinking i keep hearing About this. BLAZE thing I think i might. Be in why don't you? Do this go to YouTube and Just SEARCH Blaze. Tv minneapolis search that, On, YouTube okay and then you can watch ten minutes of this investigative report and then you can decide if you want to be. In okay uh and if you want to watch the full un, filtered investigation you've got to Be A blaze. Tv subscriber so head on over to BlazeTV dot Com slash rick get twenty dollars off of. Your subscription, sign up support unrelenting journalism and see what the media won't.
Speaker 1: Show you.
Speaker 6: The show that is willing to search for the answer to why anyone would drive slow in the Left Leg The rick bridgers show.
Speaker 3: Answer BEING With us america as we work our. Way back so we will see today how. That GOES like, i said we have we have stories that seemed to Say that Elion and trump are both going to try to De escalate uh what they what?
Speaker 4: Was escalated? Uh yesterday and uh YOU know.
Speaker 3: I Was telling adler in the break the greg you you, Pointed out so we've already covered the left doesn't know what to Do with elon because they've called Him a, nazi too don't. Forget, that yeah but now they can't. LIKE him i know they can't like, him now but but He's. Against Trump but trump is also they've Called, a nazi So it's Nazi on nazi crime and in. Their, world YE so i don't know who they're going to. Pick there but And then greg threw in which we must considered lizard people that can. Be unpredictable yeah, they, Can okay and by, THE way I expect trump To call elin a lizard person at. Any MOMENT now I would i, THINK that i think that. IS possible i would? YOU do i would, love, it REALLY so I so I wanna i want to now throw out another what you're watching and it's and you find it hard, to UNDERSTAND and i would like to throw out. Another Thing so ada and our research in the break to be sure that we, were RIGHT because i know it's always been kind, of speculated but has it ever been? Declared official and we did find stories where it Says that elin has openly said that He has. ASBERGERS aspergers i forget how you. Say it it's not. THAT way i don't think, ye yeah yeahs overly, Said that yeah. He has well we look to. Be Sure so i'm laughing at how you said it not not and you can?
Speaker 11: Do?
Speaker 3: It yeah that That went that went awkward awkwardly bad. Just then, but Anyway what i'm Saying is i'm going to use The term i'm more. Comfortable with he is in the. Autism, spectrum okay he, said that and people have speculated, on that and, uh SO like, i said one of, my kids this is what they do for, a living is they help autistic children every day to try to be, you know understand that the world didn't work the way you know you. Got to, you know let's work on our. Social behavior let's let's learn to be able to deal with change and these kind. Of things SO what I what i'm, you know it's sometimes in the, class room sometimes just in the in, the house and And so i'm very familiar with the. Autism spectrum and one thing that people in the autism spectrum do not like. Is change they don't like anything. To change don't you ever tell somebody in the, autism spectrum we're going to do this today and then. Change, it hey it didn't. Work out they don't live in. That, world okay you. Don't change as a matter, of fact people in the, autism spectrum if you could do every day exactly, the same that'd be great. For, Them okay they're not go with the. Flow, People okay and so if you look, at this even though he's an Adult and i'm sure he's been working, at it it could also be his reaction in the spectrum to wait, a minute we're not DOING everything i thought we were going.
Speaker 1: To do you.
Speaker 3: Changed it, you know you don't go back to someone, SAY hey i know we said we're going to, cut that, cut this. Cut this in his mind he said. It's cut we looked. At it we can't do. All that we're gonna do some, of it or it's gonna, take time or it's gonna. Take time that does Not. Play now i'm just this is total speculation on, my PART but i do know this for. A fact that doesn't play well with people in the. Autism spectrum they, you know like, we'll say, you know, will, say well. Today's fluid it's, not fluid and they don't. Do fluid that we don't Do flud, if that what do we? Doing TODAY and i want to know every detail and we better do it exactly like. You said and if, We don't i'm gonna. Lose.
Speaker 4: It okay they don't.
Speaker 3: Like CHANGE so i wonder if if we're not watching some of that play out. AS well i didn't get my. WAY completely i thought it was gonna go, this way And now i'm being told it's not just just something to throw, In, there okay of kind Of, the wow this is a really. Bizarre reaction seems to. Be extreme that may be part of, it too just just throwing nothing.
Speaker 4: IN there, I mean i think it has.
Speaker 5: To be, you know if we just throwing everything up on the table here and trying to figure out what where. IT lands i think that's that's, one right that's.
Speaker 3: One say and if those of you that, have children, you know if they think they're going to their, grandparents' house, you better you. Better go, you know they don't want to hear that something that the. Plan, changed yeah and the reason why and this is, just me we just talking. It, out Uh this epstein thing he, THREW out i don't. KNOW how.
Speaker 5: I don't know where he lands, on that because obviously if he, knew that he, wouldn't have, you know he wouldn't have been buddy buddies with. A guy and then two minutes later claimed he did all these. Bad things But yet i've been hanging out. WITH him I don't i, DON'T know i don't KNOW where i land, on that because a lot of the stuff that he accused we had already. Known that, You know trump was on a flight and we've seen videos and pictures, of Them and trump even said we were friends at one Time, with epstein AND then i realized what was going on and.
Speaker 4: Pulled OUT so i don't KNOW where i land.
Speaker 5: On that and maybe today they can clarify when they have a bromance on.
Speaker 3: The phone, AND yeah.
Speaker 10: I don't, think this but there are, people, claiming oh this is just A four d chess way Of getting democrats to say they Want the epstein. Files released e's in on It and trump's in. ON it i don't think this is A four d.
Speaker 9: Chess Thing.
Speaker 10: And speedy you Mentioned that elon got very personal, with IT and i think that he took and we were up against. The break i'm kind of messed, that UP but i think that He took trump's statement Claiming that elon doesn't Like The Big beautiful bill Just because biden's electric vehicle credits are being, taken OUT and I think elon took that. Very personally After everything elon did To help trump win, the Election buying twitter, before that we got to remember how locked down, everything Was and elon making those moves To by twitter freed up. Everybody else it Freed, Up zuckerberg bezos to loosen up.
Speaker 9: A, little bit and it really it was a huge step for.
Speaker 10: Free Speech charlie, kirk, says uh there's going to be a lot, of fighting a lot.
Speaker 9: Of attacks he wants to, say THIS and.
Speaker 10: I agree he, Says, it well we should never forget how terrible the environment was prior, to online Prior to october twenty. Twenty two no matter, What happens i'm Grateful That elon MUSK bought x and liberated free Speech.
Speaker 9: In america that's a huge contribution.
Speaker 5: To CIVILIZATION and i agree with, that said do you think this was so you y'all are thinking maybe another that this was not just an, emotional reaction it was a. PLANNED strategy, i said we're just. Saying something people say it.
Speaker 9: Was planned it doesn't feel planned For the.
Speaker 3: Steam files you're saying to. Be relieved people.
Speaker 9: Are, claiming THAT but. I DON'T but i don't. Think that this just feels messy and sloppy.
Speaker 3: And, ugly, yeah, Yeah yeah and it's so interesting that somebody just put on on the. TEXT nation i just described the reaction of people in their spectrum and they described it perfectly, and, SAID yeah i mean it's like he's pitching some tantrum because he didn't get.
Speaker 4: His, WAY yeah i Kind of that's kind OF what i.
Speaker 3: WAS saying, i mean but THE but, i mean there could be something tied to that beyond, you, know hey just, undesirable personality. You Know and i'm not saying. It's okay i'm not saying that's the way it should. Have been i'm just trying to give some some possibilities out there on on, you know if he has said that he Has as berger's and he said that himself, he did then this would be and it could be part of.
Speaker 11: That.
Speaker 4: Behavior, Yeah Yeah and i'm not saying what he's doing. Is okay don't hear me.
Speaker 3: Saying that I'M because I think i think this thing should have. Been handled really we played. It yesterday uh and and, To Me ben shapiro laid it out the way the two of them should have laid. It out and, That, Is hey ELON and i are on the same page. On ideology what he revealed to us is grotesque and it must be dealt with pragmatically With, eon elon with all, due respect doesn't understand over here in the, political world you just don't come in like he would do with a company. He owns Even Though TRUMP Trump us trump uses that with everything the constitution.
Speaker 4: Allows him some people say he even goes beyond. The constitution.
Speaker 3: That's debatable trump goes in and does this in that constitutional political way as best, we allow because we don't, want, kings Okay and eli's over here saying, that, that, well no let's just let's just do it and And and trump needs to, go well, hear YOU and i agree with you on. Most everything it just doesn't work that way IN. D c or In the constitution And. In congress we're going to have to pragmatically do it, this way even though ideology we totally. Agree ON and i don't know why they couldn't pull. That off that's that's how it should have. Been.
Speaker 4: Said, yeah uh and the hopefully hopefully we'll.
Speaker 5: Get There The oval office press conference they both had when they announced that he is he is leaving his, you know but he's going to stay around and all this kind. Of stuff trump even alluded to that he said things are going to. Take longer it could be a half a year or a year before some of these cuts. Are made and he looked Over to elon when he, said That and elon was shaking his head, LIKE yeah i, agree almost, like hey these some of these are going to take just a little, bit longer but we're going to try to push. Them through BUT yesterday i Think the elon thing surprised me more Than the, trump side because You, know trump he throws jabs all the, shirt right and when, he, SAID hey I was i'm disappointed At, how elon, you know is handling the big beautiful bill and he's upset because OF the. Ev cuts, you know we, expected.
Speaker 3: That somebody so that's the SAME thing i was. Not expected somebody said autism spectrum on, one side stubborn old man on. The other this is. Going nowhere we'll be.
Speaker 1: Right back this Is The Rick, burgess show.
Speaker 6: Simply outworking the competition the week.
Speaker 3: All Right. In america here. We go so we, you know people are also talking about which this.
Speaker 6: Is true.
Speaker 4: This is when you're.
Speaker 3: Watching movies this is how the villain. Thing happens, you know we were. ONCE together i have, a diabolical. Brilliant, mind uh you didn't get ME what. I Want now i'm. Your enemy and then now go into the lab and and Then suddenly i'm gonna destroy the world and we're gonna have to Call the avengers and.
Speaker 4: All that it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Get messy This Is Captain America. Civil war it really Really Is.
Speaker 9: Captain america Trump Versus. Iron man.
Speaker 3: It is you're.
Speaker 9: Exactly right oh, My goodness oh. My, Goodness yeah i've seen.
Speaker 3: This, movie yeah this is this is how. It Happens, Uh So scott jennings went ON to cnn last night and and this became almost comical yesterday and in Bizarre, Uh So scott jennings has a little something for the panel that he shows.
Speaker 1: Up with was this?
Speaker 3: Last?
Speaker 4: Night okay, so.
Speaker 10: Yes After this trump feud went kind of, Crazy Viral scott jennings gets on air and has a prop.
Speaker 9: With him to discuss the War between Trump and Elon find is that bad for you? To breathe? You know this Is, What okay i'll be pouring this in my news night.
Speaker 3: Mug tonight.
Speaker 9: It's pets pepto bismol is what we all need here In The.
Speaker 12: REPUBLICAN party i.
Speaker 1: Thought it was.
Speaker 13: They might need.
Speaker 9: That too I'm just.
Speaker 12: I'm just first, OF all i just WANT to i know that we have our differences here sometimes that if you could just if you could give me a little dispensation for the next hour and not beat me.
Speaker 3: To death This, is look here's.
Speaker 10: The deal the goal is so you don't have to, you know you don't have to defend either of.
Speaker 9: These men you could just and here's.
Speaker 12: The problem here's here's. The problem they both have. A point trump's agenda is in the bill and he wants to.
Speaker 9: Pass it that's.
Speaker 12: His point must is not wrong about the, national debt and he deeply cares, about this and that's. His point so their goals are not, mutually exclusive WHICH is i think The rub and for All these republicans out here who, like me have, really.
Speaker 9: Enjoyed uh, this coalition.
Speaker 12: THIS partnership, I mean i firmly believe that, the relationship in the partnership they formed last Year saved america and put us on a path To saving. Western civilization and now this puts that. In jeopardy and so it's not just about the daily, Policy quibbles it's about the larger cultural things are.
Speaker 9: At Place so i'm going to have some of, this TONIGHT and i hope.
Speaker 12: For better days and better skies TOMORROW because i still love, them BOTH and i hate it when when mom and dad are didn't take.
Speaker 3: Mom and dad. Are fighting so we're all kind of feeling. Thea in so, we'll see we'll see how, it all how it all works.
Speaker 5: Itself out, greg says we're watching w we y'all know how.
Speaker 4: It works oh here he goes whole things. That way what do you say it's.
Speaker 3: All, orchestrated yeah we're All the, biden stuff so you know it wrote that, In.
Speaker 1: There gregor are we are we?
Speaker 3: All trumps we're all chumps in the in, this play they're all on the same side when they're. BEHIND scenes i think when when when they're pull their skin off and showing their Lizard. Heads greg greg has always believed that the party's just worked together.
Speaker 10: AGAINST us, I know i firmly believe that when You See lindsey Graham And nancy pelosi Publicly Fighting chuck schumer and and a lot Of other republicans, you, know UNFORTUNATELY but i do believe.
Speaker 9: THAT this i, don't, know MAN it's.
Speaker 3: I don't say a great end game on, this yes what's what's the there's no.
Speaker 9: WIN here i.
Speaker 3: Don't, Think, Well, greg greg you your your vision has always BEEN and i know now this is twice in the last ten Days that i've Referenced The Oxford civic Center In Georgia, championship WRESTLING and i apologize for that it, comes up but but that was one of those things and we've all. Been there i've even had people tell me BECAUSE now i don't, Do, that rick there's no need. FOR that i let's stay with, her wrestling, All right so there's no need to chase. That RABBIT the i wonder what.
Speaker 9: IT is i want.
Speaker 4: To, know well You'll know i've mentioned it before.
Speaker 3: Off Air well i'll Get To, thanks adler he was gonna move, but, anyway. Sorry Kid So Oxford, civic center WE were i guess old enough teenagers that they would give us some sort of access to help with security, city employee city employees with with. Pro wrestling and this Is what greg believes is going is always going On. In washington this Is What greg, burgess believes and sometimes it's hard to. Dispute, HIM okay I may i walked into the area where the wrestlers get ready for their time in, the RING because i was told to go in there and get something or take towels.
Speaker 4: OR something i.
Speaker 3: Don't REMEMBER and, i remember EVEN though i kind of knew all this was a, STUNT show i didn't realize to what level. It Was and i'll walk in there and the spoiler has his mask off and he's talking to the guy he's about to go out, and hate and they're. They're TALKING then I then i Noticed that abdullah, the butcher AND and i forget who, it was one of the. Good guys that night they actually rode. There together the Maniac mark lewin was not. A maning the Maniac mark lewin is having on a normal conversation with a person he's about to go out and declare to the world that is the worst human being on the planet and.
Speaker 9: Destroy, them okay it's being maniacal.
Speaker 7: At.
Speaker 3: All YEAH and i looked AROUND and, i said they're all they're all in on. This, together okay this is there's nobody's mad, at anybody nobody's. Really enemies they're here to put on. A show and all this that we see out there is pretend and and and in this case that's okay because it's just. Pro wrestling but if that's what's going on on the on the things that affect our, everyday lives it's a.
Speaker 4: Bigger DEAL and i.
Speaker 3: Will, say This and i've made. THIS statement i, believe THAT but i Do and i'll have to keep my eye. ON it i Don't think trump's in. ON it i think everybody's turned on him because he maybe he don't play. The GAME and i may just be in You, Know, Trump yeah. Trump transit but but you are usually Critical of trump when you need. To be it's never. Bothered, you, Yeah, yeah yeah there's nobody this. Above approach it did seem Like what i'm saying being. An outsider a lot of these career. PEOPLE it i think some of them seriously, Well KID but i believe there are some that there's a lot. Of, course, yeah no.
Speaker 4: There's too, much power too, much power too.
Speaker 3: Much, money yeah anytime there's too, much power too, much money human beings cannot. Handle that, too.
Speaker 9: Many too, many parties, too much too much.
Speaker 3: Free. Stuff yeah you.
Speaker 5: Know what one thing that act that was weird about the blow up uh in the fight between mom and, dad yesterday was it just seemed that what made it look like it was staged, or Fake which i'm not saying that. It is it's just everything started happening. So fast it's like you had it. All prepared it's.
Speaker 9: Like they were all just both in a really. Bad mood yeah OR sign. I. Don't yeah they were like you, do This and i'll, do this and you do, that.
Speaker 3: Right and just happening. So fast, it's, like okay did y'all have that just sitting in the in the hopper red draft to right and then just, go okay now. Send. It, well, also though you got, To, understand speedy we're living in a. Different time we're living in a time That if i'm Angry and i'm So angry i'm not, THINKING straight i can tell the world, like that which is not what he. Was telling it was the video and the, pictures ready And then i'd come back a few days later, and go, OH wow I wish i hadn't posted.
Speaker 7: All.
Speaker 3: That yeah, you know there was a time you had to sit down and write. A letter you had to put it in. The mail it may or may not. Get there you could call, and, say hey you're about to get. A letter i'm not gonna The apostle paul wrote a letter where he went off the Rails that god wouldn't even let us see To. The, corinthians okay and he's even In second, corinthians, going hey THAT letter. I wrote i was, really mad, you know and and so but now you, get angry you. GET mad i mean you can, sit there even on a, community level you can get on faith book and shred and you can post this and comment on that and say this and go off the handle and it's. Out, THERE yeah i mean you can be mad and get on them home keys in seconds and. So, that uh it's.
Speaker 10: Easy to be wise as, a, serpent serpent and but forget to be as gentle as. A, dove yes and, you're, LIKE oh i need some more dove in.
Speaker 9: This speech let me change THAT before i.
Speaker 3: Go. Publish yeah some of the best advice, ever, is look if, you're mad give it at least twenty four hours before you, even comment before you even talk. About it forty eight is probably. Even, better yeah, you know you.
Speaker 9: Can type, the email but maybe don't. Send, it yeah you read it in.
Speaker 3: The, morning yeah top of. The hour thanks for being. With us scary the, Bulldozer man he'll be making his way, Here today so you got that, To. Come burgess ball battles still. To Come, Hey Birge, hey burge unscreened, phone calls all of that still.
Speaker 1: To come this Is The Rick.
Speaker 6: Burgess, show.
Speaker 9: Well welcome To The. Rick bird just show broadcasting from The.
Speaker 3: Rig World.
Speaker 10: With Speedy greg Addler And.
Speaker 9: Rick berges, Buckle. Up america it's time for.
Speaker 7: The show.
Speaker 1: Welcome to The.
Speaker 3: Rig bird just show broadcasting From The rig Word.
Speaker 9: With speedy greg And Learn. Rick berges, Buckle.
Speaker 3: Up americas it's time for, the Show. Right, america okay here. We go thank you for being with us today as a Brand new. IOWA begin a lot still to do on the. Program today, somebody said remember today is eighty first ANNIVERSARY Of. D, day said my dad was one of the first boats that Landed On. Omaha beach he's one of the few men in his unit, that survived and of course he passed in two thousand. And nine but what. A hero, so wow that.
Speaker 4: Was, a, big big big day eighty one.
Speaker 1: Years.
Speaker 3: Ago wow so thank you for. THAT reminder a couple of things that we will hit starting. This hour i've Told you. Gary's, Coming hey, i'm on. COME up i ain't gonna get, out THERE and, i mean what's going On With? Leon mush does he lost? His mind, so anyway we'll Talk to gary coming up a little bit later in. The PROGRAM but i will say this one of the things that hit. Me about can we just unpack what's about to happen over the next.
Speaker 4: Few, Days okay so men don't run in?
Speaker 3: The rain the.
Speaker 4: Books out thank.
Speaker 3: You for all. The reviews those are, so encouraging. SO wonderful a lot of things, going on appearing on a lot, of shows a lot. Of podcasts when are they? Doing this and now when this show? Ends, TODAY okay, I Will, lord willing leave long BEFORE any i mean before the sun ever comes up Tomorrow On, american airlines Headed, To.
Speaker 4: Lubbock, texas okay get Over, To.
Speaker 3: Seminal texas speak of the men's thing, tomorrow night looking forward to seeing all. Of you i'll get up and Then do sunday morning there At First, Baptist. Seminal texas i'll get to, preach there even teach a, small group AND then i will Fly Back Land, lord willing get up do The. Show, monday okay. Leave, again okay Going To. Virginia beach had a podcast for you leaving right and that and that through a curve airstually and Something That ironhiel press was trying. TO do, i, said, guys sorry they're trying to put off me signing the books to the last minute before we leave on, the, plane RIGHT and, I said i got a PODCAST that I don't i don't know that we got that window because, the podcast what?
Speaker 10: Is It?
Speaker 3: Noon, local, yeah okay you could do between the trying, and trying but, you know got to get to the airport and you'll get on.
Speaker 5: The plane i'll turn out on the front end of, the podcast go over there and then. Come back oh no them come can they bring them? To you, oh no we're talking.
Speaker 3: Hundreds yeap so so what what they're HOPING is i can do that podcast. Run there less is going, with me oh and us leave from there to the airport in. One vehicle he's going to seven hundred club. With. YOU correct i didn't. Know, that well that. Changes, things well he felt he didn't feel good about me, being solo and that's something about that hurts a. Little bit, but.
Speaker 5: Anyways changed my whole outlook. On that anything you can, hand, it okay right Bottom of, less. Well, Done okay.
Speaker 3: So listen ONE thing i hadn't thought about when when you have this kind, Of, schedule okay you need to be lean. And mean this is not a, family trip that's a. Business trip lean, And, mean okay. Carry on. That's, it well it just. Hit Me if i've got this piece of equipment to Get on live with Y'all on Tuesday From, VIRGINIA beach i have to check. That BAG can i? COME through I think I know i can put. It in it's, SMALL enough i think to put in the, Carry ON but i got to get it out like you would like, a laptop right and lay it out on. THE town i can't leave it in the in the suitcase because they'll see that go through the wasn't the word you've got a bomb? Or, something no they they'll. Read it they'll.
Speaker 5: SEE it i MEAN because i KNOW when i just, went through they said leave your laptops and. YOUR backpack, i mean don't don't. Get anymore, you know because the guy in front of me started trying to get him out of the guys, like, no, no no just, Leave everything, like.
Speaker 3: OKAY do i need?
Speaker 14: To?
Speaker 3: Acknowledge? HEY uh i mean you can in my bag broadcast equipment.
Speaker 5: In Here blake prime hopes you get pulled over to the side after how you met.
Speaker 1: Galked in.
Speaker 3: That's TRUE do i need to?
Speaker 4: Announce?
Speaker 3: It hey in my carry on. Broadcast equipment when it comes to it's gonna, look, up unfortunately like some kind of device.
Speaker 4: That's, activates yeah it really does look like.
Speaker 9: It switches it really looks like.
Speaker 5: IT'S trouble i think you just let it go through and if they ask you, about it then you, tell, them.
Speaker 4: Oh they're going to ask me.
Speaker 3: About it if they're pulling filled of greens out of, your, bag yeah they're pulling. That, Out yeah well.
Speaker 5: Then you can always just just pull it out and put it on top of the bag and you just let it.
Speaker 4: Ride through don't YOU think i should?
Speaker 3: See it you've got your big. Old bucket you got. Enough room don't you have your? On bucket don't YOU think i should say to t s, A, person hey, HEADS up i got a fiece of broadcast equipment.
Speaker 4: In here you want me to get it out or just leave it?
Speaker 3: In there. YOU can't i know you're. Like, THAT yeah i know you're gonna.
Speaker 5: DO it i can tell your tone you're going to, do it so there's nothing we can. Tell, YOU yeah i want to get it out there in, the open so have a cavity. Check all they say that, seems suspicious but they're gonna. See it they're gonna. See it they pulled filled of. GREENS out i have much bigger. THAN that i have.
Speaker 3: Noticed that the CARRY on i.
Speaker 5: DON'T know i don't KNOW where i land. ON this i see a lot of what y'all, are DOING and i don't. Blame you y'all are really pushing the carry. ON stuff, I mean, i mean y'all are maximizing what you can just LIKE because i, get it you don't want to. Check anything. Roger that but then the airlines, are like well we, you know the the carry. On compartments. They're full so if you've got a hard case a, roll on you just, go ahead bring it to. The front we're gonna tag it and then you'll get. IT back i do not guarantee you that's gonna happen to you if you have a hard case.
Speaker 3: Roll, On, no no. You're right the problem is you just. Hit it and we talked about this one time on things we. Would change you can't tell people that they can, do something and then you don't have the plane set up for it to be done with. A problem if the plane doesn't have enough room for everybody to have two, carry ons then reduce us. To one and if there's not enough room, for one what any world do we?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 3: IT yeah, i mean how? About this do not allow something the prane the plane Can't, do, yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay YEAH and i, was also, you know because it's all. About efficiency if you are on, the plane then don't store something in the carry on that's back further down the plane from where, you're sitting because now you're gonna have to go. Against traffic you can get in front, of you do it.
Speaker 3: Where you are in front, of you but not behind. Behind you not, behind you you.
Speaker 9: Gotta wait if it's, behind you gotta wait.
Speaker 5: For everybody and also, when hey when we're, getting off people in the back of, the plane don't get up and start walking forward before we ever.
Speaker 3: Get what are? Y'all doing what we could run? An airline we go in order straight up airlines is needed now more. Than ever when we landed coming back From, from dallas we were about to. Get up we weren't really DALLYING around i mean we were just waiting, our turn and all of, a sudden about five people come from the very back and then they start. Clogging everything you, know them.
Speaker 10: They'll run, they'll run, and like, all right you just bought yourself sixty seconds and now everybody around you thinks you're.
Speaker 3: A jerk yeah, All right i'm looking. Right now some great pointers From. Text nation rick trim the beard looking A little, uni bomber got, It, right yeah. GOOD call i got a, haircut Yesterday so i've already take care.
Speaker 5: Of that yeah we, Look, short rick THINK you i got ship your luggage to the hotel.
Speaker 3: Right today, oh okay it's good To have.
Speaker 1: BUBBA back, i mean always.
Speaker 4: Do that that's an option.
Speaker 3: They. Don't do it's not that long. A trip i'm in, and out so uh the, Uh okay i'm gonna tell you how. About THIS when i LOOK when i looked on the list of all the things that we're doing for promotion of, The book i'm thankful FOR the pr group that we have.
Speaker 4: Good people Of course i'll ask them for a lot, of pictures but.
Speaker 3: Good. People OKAY when i saw that seven, HUNDRED club, i said now that, one right there's trouble and it's gonna.
Speaker 7: Be.
Speaker 3: Trouble, man well people. Like, chaos, no no you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get. It.
Speaker 3: No NO when i sat down and was talking to everybody who, you know depends on this show for, a LIVING and, i, thought, now, look y'all brather me just.
Speaker 4: Not go i'll just TELL him i.
Speaker 3: Can't go you.
Speaker 4: Know what you KNOW what i?
Speaker 3: Got back, oh no chaos and duress makes the. SHOW beautiful, I said so.
Speaker 4: Y'all want, you so y'all want me to. Have problems, oh yeah it's great for.
Speaker 12: The.
Speaker 3: Show yeah, i'm, like okay, Well wow so so everything running smoothly is not a, good show not as good as chaos.
Speaker 4: And duress, that is, you know that's.
Speaker 3: The truth.
Speaker 4: It IS so i, so out what are you going to?
Speaker 1: Start?
Speaker 3: CARRYING uh i think he's. Got it you, know me you, know me you know you. Know me i'm like a Deer that i'm in the. Green Field but i'm, easily spooking. Easily spooked at one point in the shower today preparing for, THE show i was on the phone and leaving. The equipment i'm just. Checking in i'm not gonna try to do the. Whole show, from there and uh and and then he changed. Your, mind Yeah now. I'm Back now i'm back taking. Equipment again.
Speaker 4: I'm vacillating so but it could go back the.
Speaker 1: Other way, YOU know i could.
Speaker 3: Run out of that green field.
Speaker 5: So fast HERE'S what i think you all, doing it, Y'ALL say i worry, about everything worrying. About it just take the equipment and join us. That day take out, the equipment put it in the bin and let them know.
Speaker 3: You broadcasting they can see headphones and all that. In there you know how to feel Bad for tom because all abandoned his equipment. So fast if it's bogging my, trip down y'all just. Keep, it yeah let's not.
Speaker 2: Do.
Speaker 6: That okay this Is The Rick, burgess show the only show Hosted by, oxford Graduates Well Oxford, High School The Rick.
Speaker 3: Burgers show try, about it, go big, all right. We're back thanks for being with, Us. Today america, all right jotting down a. Few things don't have pistol and truck trim beard closer, to FACE announce i have. Radio equipment i'm a. Professional broadcaster everybody's, stand back, all right so got it making those making? Those notes, so also. Thank You, text nation saying that your great great. Grandmother's thrilled i'm wonna be on the seven.
Speaker 4: Hundred, club gosh that's a.
Speaker 3: Good one. You haven't they tried to hip it up a. LITTLE bit i saw its. Younger hosts now the younger is the Seven. Hundred club they hpped it up a. Little, bit now thanks and. Say So pat robberts went, on, END boy i tell. You one the publisher and the p rc or crew said they still have quite. A, reach yeah oh they do a lot. Of, folks Yeah and i'm going to do, all this by, the way because I know tv very, very Well and i've had a. Pre interview all of this. We're doing all this we're doing will result in six minutes on the Seven. Hundred, club yeah or maybe if they really love me And think i'm really intriguing seven, Ooh oh and that's pushing. It is anybody out there got a house you need, to move anyone, you know a little something happening paying attention that's going to need to. Just ITSELF but i saw the housing market and we're in that situation right now where we got more people selling than we. Have BUYING.
Speaker 4: So i mean it may be a little more difficult.
Speaker 3: Right now, but really what this group is set up for sell my house fast is those things you.
Speaker 4: Weren't, expecting yeah, oh wow so my company's. Moving, me.
Speaker 3: Hey we got to, pack, up honey we gotta get. THE kids i gotta go on start Work. On monday you got to stay here and get. This, household hey we inherited. Something ma, ma's dead she's gone on. Into glory she's With the jesus that she loves what she left that house. To me, oh, okay wow so we need to sell. Mama's, house hey we got. Some, land hey we. Bought this.
Speaker 4: We're excited what? Is, this well it's actually an old farmhouse on.
Speaker 11: The.
Speaker 4: Land, wow okay didn't know we. Had, this, okay now.
Speaker 3: So if you need sell my, house fast there's no real estate, person involved so you're not going to be dealing with. Any. Commissions okay and they'll fix the house if it, needs repairs they'll clean it.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 4: Out uh they make this.
Speaker 3: Process easy they get you, the cash, let's, move okay.
Speaker 1: Let's.
Speaker 3: Go uh and they've got five. Star reviews, they're fair their process. Is transparent they'll get this off. Your plate called one eight hundred and seventy three four zero five. Zero four, You're Like, Rick bird i'm. HEADED somewhere i can't write. This down, All right we'll Go to rick Burgessshow. Dot com look under sponsors and go if you see sell my house fast phone number.
Speaker 4: Right, there okay so, put them put them to work.
Speaker 3: For. You uh some concerns from the folks in the email part of, the world the, heybird folks, some concerns and some concerns the. Hay, birds oh and this has a lot to Do With. Larry quest, So here, Hey bird, Hey bird, Hey bird. Hey bird this one a, little quick And then i'll get to the one that probably will lead to conversation like we. Had yesterday, Hey bird, hey Bird. It's, Russell hey, russell's, up buddy love the. New show. Thank you it would be epic if we Could get speedy on his way To see larry The patch Man. And carolyn he's got to Stop In, Flowery branch georgia And. Interview david oh you're? You're going where he is at is at The PHARMACY adler q You?
Speaker 12: On?
Speaker 1: David uh what is?
Speaker 9: He saying my Name?
Speaker 3: Is david there?
Speaker 9: You go Okay From, Flowery.
Speaker 3: Branch georgia say. Pretty good that's. Really good so would you mind? Doing that would you mind setting up something to talk? To him the audience would like for y'all to interview him. As well can you add that to? That trip what Y'all Think, flowery branch ya may be on.
Speaker 9: The way i'm mapping it.
Speaker 3: Right now some of you that have no idea what we're. Talking about this is a this is a national commercial that runs in our network break and it's about some sort of Pharmaceutical, privileging prevay.
Speaker 9: All right so it's only three.
Speaker 10: Hours apart so we Could from birmingham go North.
Speaker 9: To, Flowery batch georgia and then drive three hours three Hours. To dublin it would only add probably three and a.
Speaker 3: Half, hours okay by, the way, He Hey Hay, bird nation that's not on.
Speaker 4: The way that's north on the Way.
Speaker 3: TO georgia, I mean i, mean that like just because It's, in georgia it must, be, Close right george is a. Big state, Hey, Bird, hey burge Here, Comes Joe, hey joe where.
Speaker 4: You go i'm gonna have to ask a hard Question About.
Speaker 3: Larry quest has anyone considered the Possibility that larry may not even. Be real What if carolyn is just a crazy fan of the show and she's Playing the larry character to get one of you? Down there it's Not ca now she's going to get three. Of you anybody ever seen The? Movie misery here going? NOT calling i mean and he Says speed these little chicken legs won't do well against. The sledgehammer now that.
Speaker 9: Is true something.
Speaker 5: YOU consider i think you read that email just for, that LOVE and i. Get it, BUT no, i mean THERE'S been. TV stories, i mean there've been like.
Speaker 3: News stories we do. Have documentation do y'all? Live there do y'all know that those are real?
Speaker 1: News?
Speaker 3: Stories see there? WE go i don't think you? Live there?
Speaker 4: You're right what a legitimate?
Speaker 3: News source leave the cat's tail coming across the CAMERA and i edit it out right.
Speaker 9: Is twenty, twenty two and it is from a legitimate. News SOURCE W M a. Z thirteen that sounds. Made, up no these people, are. Real clearly oh look, At that look at, the pet look at. The, patch yes but you could sleep right here on the floor next to this past?
Speaker 3: Are y'all are y'all with? Me now or my work back to did they work up to these emails y'allon and. Changing, everything yeah you.
Speaker 4: SO listen i hate to.
Speaker 3: Say this do you Remember like silence Of the lambs and you go down there and he's got all that weird stuff with these moths and. ALL that, i mean people who do this kind, of stuff they've always got some kind of weird.
Speaker 10: Collection something, all right you're painting them in an im not to get.
Speaker 3: A Text from larry not painting them. In that I'm Just I'm I'm i'm i'm going down a, memory lane? Memory lane would you? Not agree like one of you, SAID yesterday I heard i heard the. ARCHIVE podcast i check on it sometimes to see how. Everything sounds and it was we were going to. The break and it might have Been you adler who used, the term, you know you take the patch and put it on.
Speaker 4: The forehead that?
Speaker 3: Was man was?
Speaker 15: That?
Speaker 3: You okay somebody just his? Calling, Sign, right okay, See, there, yeah y'all don't y'all Don't say i'm the One that i'm not the only one on.
Speaker 5: This, narrative, well no we were, having FUN but i thought that was all we. Were doing now you're like memory lane, in it?
Speaker 4: Memory lane what so so so that.
Speaker 1: This is what.
Speaker 3: We do we just they're.
Speaker 9: Not murdering of course they're not speedy sleeping on.
Speaker 10: THIS couch i want speedy sleeping on this couch next to this dog figure in where.
Speaker 3: The dog dog slid crossing.
Speaker 9: Churn, OFF yes.
Speaker 6: I want.
Speaker 3: To go and then we don't hear from him for like his minds and we find him like in a dog cage in. The basement, it's like what if y'all?
Speaker 4: Walked in what if Y'all look and at the end of, the movie here's.
Speaker 3: What happened carolyn looks to the camera and goes enjoy the patch and it's been herd the.
Speaker 1: Whole time.
Speaker 3: Meat load it puts the patches in.
Speaker 1: The back Here's The Rick.
Speaker 6: Burgess show do you Have Your Rick burgess? Show swag check out our Store At rick burgessshow dot com.
Speaker 3: Click, shop yeah got some new. Stuff there the New Men don't run In the rain.
Speaker 4: Shirts there check.
Speaker 3: It out we, got it we. Got it you guys kind of voted on which one you, like best so we're moving forward. With it so you can Get Men don't run In the rain the, t shirt as well a lot of other. Cool Swag Burgess Ball Battle burgess falls t, shirt There Coop Rick burgess, show, shirts hats all kinds of the. Cool swag you can shop There For. Father's day so that's coming up. Next week on, that note if you want to sign Copy Of Men don't run In, the rain you gotta have that order In before monday. The ninth that will be the Cutoff. On monday so if you're wanting to, sign copy go ahead and get. That done you can only get those by using the links that we have on. Our websites you can't get that Done on amazon or any. Of that you got to Go To Rick burgess show. Dot com use our link at the bottom of. The homepage Go to themanchurch. Dot com it's right there on the Homepage our burgessministries dot com where it. Says books, either way you got to use those links to be sure to get your.
Speaker 4: Signed copy. Order in monday is.
Speaker 3: The cutoff, So wow speedy's found something he wants us to. Listen to by, the way when.
Speaker 5: This is no like this doesn't spill over from the last Segment, with larry so.
Speaker 3: Also, someone says what if at the end of the movie it turns Out that Larry's actually david from. Flowery branch oh all kinds of little ways. You, go adler by, the way watched the news story in the break. For himself the audience could see, it TOO but i could tell he did it.
Speaker 7: For.
Speaker 10: HIMSELF john i had to reframe everything because y'all are saying they're murderers when.
Speaker 9: Collecting patches they.
Speaker 3: Are precious nobody said they. Were murderers they're a.
Speaker 4: Cute older coach, collecting patches.
Speaker 5: Playing out a scenario that they had you captive in a dog cage in.
Speaker 3: The basement. Funny stories it was. Funny story we, were joking.
Speaker 5: Is all and this has no spill over into, this segment but check out this and tell me what y'all think was going.
Speaker 10: On a little piece of crumpled up paper that was shoved next to our toilet, paper dispenser and it looked like a piece.
Speaker 3: Of trash she, was like please.
Speaker 13: Help me i'm at this address in THE var i need you to call the police and do a.
Speaker 9: Wellness check what do y'all think?
Speaker 3: Happened, there well somebody was CAPTIVE and i don't know how. They got We're in they, Were jerseys. Jersey mikes Oh What, Jersey MIKES and, I mean i didn't.
Speaker 5: Know this they call the people that make your sandwiches a. Sandwich artist did y'all know that's a bit of, A yeah i've.
Speaker 3: Heard that let me.
Speaker 1: Ask you that's a lost.
Speaker 9: Subway university listen.
Speaker 3: To me, i'm captive and but they somehow gonna let me Go To jersey mikes WITH with i guess they, were together Went To. Jersey mikes just run behind the counter, And go I've been kidnappedn't let this guy, Get, well greg you we don't know. The situation we don't know what a sandwich specialist, artist artist you got a. BETTER chance i know it worked out in. This case but writing on a piece of paper and shoving in by the, toilet row somebody made us throw. IT away i did just start making. A scene hey there's.
Speaker 9: The, Victim greg let's not. Forget that you.
Speaker 4: Are you critiquing how someone.
Speaker 3: Was rescued if you have got me captive and you take Me To, Jersey mikes i'm out in. Public now just take off running or, Started, hollering hey this guy's. Kidnapped me what if they have a gun? On you before you get until you go to. The bathroom they're. STANDING out i see what they just left their captive going and get a sub sandwich with with with no way to. Stop it in. The bathroom you don't take a nine. Or something so it was, A, weapon greg what it. DON'T matter i would.
Speaker 5: Run people understand what, You're, Saying greg but we don't know, the situations don't.
Speaker 15: Know, what.
Speaker 3: Okay the People Of Jersey Mikes Trumbie.
Speaker 5: Sharp okay well A flora an employee At A, jersey mikes a SANDWICH artist Uh, in florida helped rescue a woman who was being held against her will. Last Week eleanor coffee found a crumbled up piece of paper in the Bathroom last tuesday that looked, like trash but when she looked, at it it was a note that said. Help me it had the address on it and asked whoever found it, to police call. The cops and here is That was ELEANOR, the uh The, sandwich artist and it's going to follow up with the chief.
Speaker 3: Of police, he responded looked at, the letter.
Speaker 16: Gathered information she left her name and address of where she was gonna, be at what kind of car would be in. The driveway so she left a lot of details in the note so we could come to her and.
Speaker 3: Help her and then and so they ended up doing it and. Finding her, GREAT guy i can't believe you're not asking. Another question and THIS is, i mean, you're you're you're someone on your. Game today but just where she'd get? A pen.
Speaker 10: Good point people, have pins people, have, pins Captains.
Speaker 3: And i'm gonna let you have a pin about. This, story well the calf tour is not very. Bright looking look at. This guy there's the captor. Right there he's got a. Blue mohawk you KNOW what. I did i go in the bathroom and locked the door and, for youse, come out yell through. The door he's got me care. After color Believe somewhere i'm larry.
Speaker 10: In there maybe she wanted her jersey mikes and she could didn't want to blow up that.
Speaker 3: Whole.
Speaker 5: Situation, Yeah Well jordan williams is the. Guy's Name Santa Rosa county sheriff's office says they know about. This guy he's been an issue thirty four. Years old he's been charged, with, kidnapping battery. And assault uh and they say the victim in, this case after leaving the note, for help they started investigating it and then saw, the address did some surveillance and actually did a search.
Speaker 3: Warrant and ended up. Finding her they say that there was two previous domestic.
Speaker 5: Violence incidents this is the third with this guy adepted because they know. Of him they executed the search warrant at the address that and it was about two miles from The Restaurant, jersey mike's and inside deputies found the victim who left. The note they said she had. Visible injuries taken to the hospital for a suspected broken bones along with us of cour there's a lot of trauma and this guy's got a court appearance or something.
Speaker 3: Like that had, a brokebone e, Of, ran okay you would have. Just ran oh so you would have. Just, ran yeah men got out of. The car there are some questions got to. Be asked what's she doing with? A? Pen why why She Had jersey, mike's said, Naps You but i'm Gonna Go jersey mikes and let you go. Use it are we really are we using the not that it's, not serious but apparently what we're really talking about here is someone who's in a bad relationship and has a dangerous person that they got in a relationship with and it's.
Speaker 4: Gone bad they're not like somebody grabbed me off.
Speaker 10: The.
Speaker 3: Street right, but yeah but here's here's a situation which is which is a domestic, violence thing which is. Extremely serious it's really more down, that road. Isn't, it well we. Don't know we don't know.
Speaker 5: The situation like let's say they're sitting at the table and before she could go to, the bathroom, you know and then, he says till you would if you, DO anything i will stand up start shooting everybody.
Speaker 3: In there.
Speaker 4: And then, she GOES can i borrow? A?
Speaker 3: Pin yeah? We, have ah you come. Right back you understand how did she get?
Speaker 5: The, pin, UH buddy i don't know how she got. A pin i'm just saying that there's things that we might not KNOW if.
Speaker 3: I capture somebody that don't get. A, pin speedy we notice when you're telling stories you like to pet.
Speaker 2: Your.
Speaker 4: Arm yeah did you know?
Speaker 11: You?
Speaker 3: Do? YEAH speedy I made greg look this is you and it appears there's something and you just start stroking that.
Speaker 5: Hairy arms could y'all do me a favor instead of talking about ME when i leave, the room could you just.
Speaker 3: Tell me we just did on, the air but it's spent. A, minute listen you wouldn't know you've been.
Speaker 14: Doing it.
Speaker 4: YOU haven't i just noticed, telling me are? You correct how he's.
Speaker 1: Going to, the bathroom little st hey rubbing?
Speaker 3: His arm are you trying?
Speaker 17: To you.
Speaker 3: You don't just do it a little.
Speaker 4: Bit either I'VE never, i, MEAN okay i won't do.
Speaker 3: It anymore he did it at least six times. He did you, Come RIGHT and i think it's because you've got really, hairy ARMS and i think nothing to.
Speaker 9: Do with soothing that. You do a very hairy arms is very smoothing where you.
Speaker 3: Pick your nose all.
Speaker 9: THE time i have to cut away from you on the camera all.
Speaker 3: The time, it's running and Every time i'm, in here my. Nose run by, the way that's a pretty GOOD looking i don't know what, to do, all right, so hey this, next Time say speedy, Was up i'm going to interrupt.
Speaker 4: The story but it was just now or all.
Speaker 3: The time i've never noticed it, before now, but now like this, Very, second yeah you were doing it. So much you were doing it. SO much i REALIZED that i probably was listening to the story not looking at. Your arms because certainly you've done. It before there's that looked that looked. TOO normal i thought y'all were saying it was a. Running thing we, just noticed just. Noticed, it okay so you were sitting there and all sudden then they held her captive and then they, you know there was ALL signal i was doing that just we we've been we've we've known each other our. Entire lives it JUST takes i. Get that and he looked exactly where.
Speaker 5: You, new anyway that gives me that LOOK when i need to LOOK at tv four and somebody's, on there, he.
Speaker 3: Goes yeah what that half a foot? UP there a few minutes there was the guy with a Half, foot yeah just all up in.
Speaker 15: The, camera yeah.
Speaker 3: All, right anyway we. DON'T know i think maybe we could just celebrate a lady's.
Speaker 9: Been, rescued yeah you would think normal people would handle.
Speaker 5: This story she was being held against. HER will i don't care what the. Situation is and looks. Like, beaten yeah AND and, I guess I Guess old good and took took her, to eat and she got to the bathroom road and and they.
Speaker 3: Saved HER and i would tell the three of you to take a note.
Speaker 1: Of that how?
Speaker 4: About that just in case could?
Speaker 3: We Not just.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: What, happened yeah AND then i don't understand why you don't what you got? That pen and what do you think? About? It, GREG well i, tell, you huh the pen was a good good point from.
Speaker 10: The, counter yes there's pins everywhere she's, got like there's not pins all of us she's got.
Speaker 3: Right, here, well yeah you guys who want to Go, To, jersey mike if you look at my patchick and then, you're, LIKE yes i see Back to larry doing it and then get in that bathroom and just send. Us something.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 3: You're greg when, you look, you, thought well he's gonna do it. ONE more, i, thought yeah you didn't think you didn't think you did it? Five times he goes to the kep on AND then i think he's gonna have me like cambing myself. Or something but you KNOW what i think STARTING can i SEE what i think he was in. THIS room i think it's so hard. In here we all have to sue ourselves down to. STAY gone, I, know ather he's been doing it for years plus, Your code yeah you've been. DOING it I think i.
Speaker 7: Got it.
Speaker 6: From here this Is The Rick. Burgers show we talked to the public every day and trust us you should be greatly Consue The Big. Bircher show.
Speaker 3: So we're back nine minutes to the top things you need to. Know Today So Burgess ball battle. Coming up that's that's coming up Here short coming up, this weekend brand new Episode Of. Strange encounters We Interview Calvin speedy wilburn in episode four that what happened to shut down the thirteen working days of horror back In the Rick and. Bubba days you'll know after you catch. That podcast so that's that's coming up. This weekend also tells from The, camp house we'll be available to you today, this afternoon so be looking. For that it'll be, episode five which features Our guest gary The. Bulldozer man you. Will get you'll get a Lot of gary in, episode five which comes out a little. Later Today, hey gar how's, it? Going buddy i'm doing. All right you're looking good like?
Speaker 15: That, HAT yeah i can't, hear myself but.
Speaker 3: You, see okay you got to put, headphones on but you've. Got to you got a giant, hat on you. Got, overalls, hey daddy let me come. HELP you i.
Speaker 15: GOT it i got.
Speaker 3: Like, that yeah there you taking your hat off and and and Put you oh, my, gosh yeah what is wrong?
Speaker 4: With you you can't hold?
Speaker 3: Headphones?
Speaker 10: Up?
Speaker 3: Right? Greg greg oh, My, god gary he's all? Jacked up? All right, Looks, good gary that.
Speaker 4: Looks, great man. Looking GOOD but.
Speaker 3: I got to.
Speaker 15: Fix it you have the one of them is.
Speaker 3: All messing you got one all. Double cluts you got one. Double clut you, broke it. All Right so gary's messing with. The, headphone seedy? Something Good. Not gary it looks like you're trying to Get Into. Fort, knox okay, all right so just put. Them on there, you, go gear put your. Hat, ON no i won't put The head why We got why do? We got why we? Got normal why you got? Sunglasses? On inside because? He's? Cool, RIGHT hey i got to. WEAR him i Can't cause i'm a. RADIO star a lot of people. Don't asked he's trying. To hide i've been coming a little bit of a. Celebrity incognito you must not KNOW who.
Speaker 15: I am i'll tell. YOU what i woke up scared to death. This morning he scared. OF us i dreaming LAST night i was at the fire eating one of them big old bags. COTTON candy i woke up and couldn't find. My pillar, So good i'm telling.
Speaker 8: You scared.
Speaker 3: That's funny got.
Speaker 15: ME going i woke up at three o five. This, MORNING wow i couldn't go back. To sleep.
Speaker 3: You're excited who? Is this, that's right you're excited about hmm. You' excited It's Like.
Speaker 1: Phil.
Speaker 15: Day, no no You know i've been bushogging in the last three or. Four, days, man.
Speaker 3: Tough tough bushocking that air condition, uh.
Speaker 15: Huh yeah i'm a radio. ABOUT quid i got To put antona. ON it i just get, you know can't hear. THE radios i get, one spot, YOU know i go down in the. Heel at, BUT you i mean you're like that OLD car i used.
Speaker 3: To have, you, know yeah what. Old car.
Speaker 15: I've had a bunch of them.
Speaker 3: Old cars, you know. Old car so. You U but i mean you're Like like, greg said you're in an air condition like. MODERN tractor i mean you sound like you have to. Roughing it you're just.
Speaker 15: Riding around you bounce your big buddy in there for about seven eight dollars, a day like riding them.
Speaker 1: A bull.
Speaker 3: So what?
Speaker 4: Is it Is it you mean because of, The, terrain.
Speaker 15: Well there's no shops.
Speaker 1: On it.
Speaker 3: You know how's that back Feel?
Speaker 15: By john did.
Speaker 4: Did you say it felt like you've been riding the bull when you?
Speaker 3: Got? It, oh, yeah yeah well you you know it's supposed to rain later. This, afternoon again you, BETTER well i don't. Doubt that it rain always you get? Everything, done now have You, SEEN no i ain't. Seen that have you seen you on tails from the? Camp house my tail? From, me no you're you on tails from the?
Speaker 4: Camp?
Speaker 1: House oh.
Speaker 3: It had them.
Speaker 15: Turkey, nuggets yeah, You know i've seen a little bit. OF it i can't watch it's, too long, YOU know i just can't stay focused that.
Speaker 3: Much there one of them is, ten minutes, twenty minutes and the one today's.
Speaker 4: Fifteen minutes you can't. Do that we made them short.
Speaker 15: For people i'd probably do that when, you KNOW if i settled down and.
Speaker 3: Too much, to do too much. To do there's your project done, at home the one you do at. Your house, OH man i. Missed them mexican? Just, done boy? My gosh?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Workers workers were They?
Speaker 15: From mexico the only one to?
Speaker 3: The?
Speaker 15: WORK yeah i mean you came final you can't find a white man do anything.
Speaker 3: Except? For you is that just for one? White man?
Speaker 4: General statement a white man in?
Speaker 3: His tractor there, is yeah. No shocks so is the work?
Speaker 15: Done well one room? IS well i like one?
Speaker 7: More?
Speaker 15: Room okay that means, you know and he just, you know he can only just speak a little Bit.
Speaker 3: Of english how do?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 3: Communicate like how do you know what? You want you come in, and say, first, Off Hey. Kate fosser it's kind of like talking, to them, you know really is? It really use a lot of. Hand, signals, no.
Speaker 4: No let's, notice this don't.
Speaker 3: Email.
Speaker 4: Me listen.
Speaker 3: Notice this notice That when gary says something, like this YOU and i. Fade away greg comes gets, more prominent have, you know saying don't? Even? Shake, NO no i.
Speaker 15: ASKED HIM i i asked? Him yesterday was he you know he lost? His phone Who the? Mexican guy?
Speaker 3: The worker? The, worker yeah.
Speaker 15: AND uh i couldn't get her hold of him for about a week and haining FROM then i called another guy and, he, said yeah he lost, his phone and he gave me his phone NUMBER and i. CALLED him, i, SAID man i thought they don't send You back mexico and he. SAID no, I said i lost My PHONE and i asked him yesterday? Was illegal but he said he.
Speaker 18: Wouldn't care you're telling everybody where they are right there at.
Speaker 3: Your, HOUSE well i mean maybe him, get done but you mean he's.
Speaker 4: Got, IT.
Speaker 15: Well i asked him did he have one? In basis and he, SAID no i ain't.
Speaker 3: Got. Nothing gary I'm sure i'm not gonna turn him in because he works.
Speaker 15: Pretty good, you're, gonna yeah he needs a place, today now he ain't stay at my barn, or something.
Speaker 6: You, know.
Speaker 3: Okay it's very kind, Of well i'm, gonna go, Better, go yeah? All right what's? Been?
Speaker 4: Fun yeah? Y?
Speaker 15: Buddy so uh are you any time going to? Break something.
Speaker 4: We're close i've been begging for it to get.
Speaker 9: Here quicker but, More, minute gary one more, thing almost.
Speaker 15: It's gonna set at. Him innute then.
Speaker 4: Why didn't you bring us something?
Speaker 17: For?
Speaker 4: Breakfast?
Speaker 7: Yeah? What what?
Speaker 3: Turkey?
Speaker 9: Nuggets grig you like?
Speaker 3: IT was.
Speaker 15: I ain't making more.
Speaker 3: THAN them i ain't.
Speaker 15: LIKE them i fixed me some the.
Speaker 3: Other night what? They're, good yeah.
Speaker 15: They're good did you posted a picture?
Speaker 7: Of?
Speaker 15: ME no i, didn't post.
Speaker 4: No, bigeon okay we'll.
Speaker 3: BE back i know you're post a little something you cook. Him, NOW yeah i like to except for, last Night and i'm bringing. Us. Up yeah well the top of, The hour rick gotta break. As here you want to Talk? To gary eight eight, eighty six, big talking No, Lun.
Speaker 9: Fox gary we'll.
Speaker 3: Take your phone calls when we come back for a brand. New hour you Got The Rick.
Speaker 1: Burgess show this Is The Rick.
Speaker 6: Burgess show.
Speaker 3: Welcome To The Ricks, Birch show broadcasting from the, Real, World, Rick Speedy, greg Handler And. Rick burgess, Book, Up america it's time pull. The show welcome To The Rig, Burgess show broadcasting from the. Real, Word Speedy bred Handler And.
Speaker 9: Rick burgess there.
Speaker 8: Because, Time, Alright america let's Go unscreen phone calls gets a start at eight eight, eighty six begging, The, Box Betty greg handler, All here.
Speaker 3: Welcome To The Rick. Burger Show, Man, Gary okay, I'm Here, kate bossel?
Speaker 9: What's Speedy?
Speaker 3: Greg adler? All right so phone calls. Coming in we got a lot, To do burgess ball battles still. To come uh someone's asking on. Text nation uh so if anyone Can teach gary A few, SPANISH phrases, I mean i have A few i could. Teach, him yeah but, you know if you're a little more savvy. Than me, You know i'm, pretty fluid but fluid fluids probably a. Better. Term uh to, the phones. We Go Rick, burgess show unscreened, Phone calls hello. And welcome uh you're on. The show, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead seem go.
Speaker 3: To.
Speaker 17: Getty uh i'd just like to say gratis for letting. Me work and uh as, a reward, YOU know i can take those to my primos land. Materna, here uh he got his land for you. To hunt the what? The turkeys?
Speaker 13: Double doubble maybe?
Speaker 3: WHAT'S in.
Speaker 17: I can cook some turkey tacos?
Speaker 7: For you.
Speaker 15: See and lay and lay.
Speaker 13: Oh you want me to do?
Speaker 6: There quickly?
Speaker 3: All right boy y and lay y.
Speaker 7: Yay?
Speaker 3: Yay yeah are You in Geril? The bulldozer? We, Continue Hello Rick burgess show on screen, Phone calls, go ahead.
Speaker 19: Bumb bum Mexico And garry andrew's housing here.
Speaker 3: Legos hugging. We Continue Rick, burger show unscreened, Phone calls go, Right ahead.
Speaker 14: Hey guys this Is.
Speaker 20: A diesel how y'all?
Speaker 3: Doing, today, So.
Speaker 19: HEY greg i gotta tell, You man i'm.
Speaker 3: A minion, AhR buddy you. SOUNDS smart i don't. Get it nothing to be, proud. Of SIR.
Speaker 19: No i WAS when, I, asked greg would you rather go To A george strait concert have to listen to it the, whole thing or Watch The Fat sister show for twenty four? Hours?
Speaker 3: Straight oh i'm With the fattist all. Day, long yeah Loves The. Fat sister that's a. Funny show You got? George, straight, well yeah. HE'S odd, i guess, Thank, You, gary yeah. He's, FINE hey i.
Speaker 4: Like that adam, by morning.
Speaker 15: Boom late meet you.
Speaker 3: By money, we continue say gwinn, in there please coming To shake glenn in, now man, Go Ahead rick burgess show on the, screen phone, Go ahead good.
Speaker 20: Morning Guys it's chris Going.
Speaker 10: From, Florn heybody Chris, from hey how's?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 20: Going, Oh, hey robert how is it going?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 21: Morning ray.
Speaker 15: Y'all won't never live.
Speaker 3: That now we know we won't live. That, Now, Now, hey robert you, SIT there i mean we're sitting there trying to. Get Started, Hey, Robert well i'm glad you're got to. Catch up he didn't know who you were in the. Live show glad you.
Speaker 15: Knew him you get once You get, Thank You.
Speaker 3: Mick jagger welcome to. The Show Rick mergers show on screen, phone calls, Go, ahead heyboddy when?
Speaker 14: Did it starting when we Got, the walmart half the people in there, has dogs and and the buggy.
Speaker 3: Dogs That has it's like everything nobody. Can handle you try to help people and say there's a very small percentage of you that probably need a service, it all and then the whole wide world sees that in some way for them to they need. A, DOG well i can't.
Speaker 15: Have nothing it till, LIKE man i each leave mine in, the truck and then one drove wealf, in it so.
Speaker 3: Take mine you know. That's, DIFFERENT yeah i remember. That story We Continue rick, berger's show unscreened, Phone calls.
Speaker 13: GO ahead i took the Over on gary. Cussing today HOW am i looking?
Speaker 9: So far you, know.
Speaker 3: What, you know it's a few times what you've done you probably should have, went with. You know ethnic, joke said well, cost us you probably were already in.
Speaker 1: The.
Speaker 3: Money, Yeah yeah We Continue rick, berger's show unscreen, phone calls.
Speaker 20: Go, AHEAD yeah i was just calling to see how Many Turkeys old gary killed.
Speaker 6: THIS year i.
Speaker 15: Killed EVERY one i shot.
Speaker 3: In. The world.
Speaker 13: Maybe you get your house finished for, The ice come get.
Speaker 15: THE illegals, I know i know That's what i'm.
Speaker 3: Waiting on did you take a few turkeys? This? YEAR yeah.
Speaker 15: I didn't i didn't ready to get the limit. THIS year i just, Didn't GOBBLE and i don't care how about shooting if they.
Speaker 3: DON'T gobble a lot of people were so even if you were to call use, your call the greatest call the world's, ever known ever outlawed in a couple. Of states if you if you were using your call and, a gobbler you look at what there, he is but he, didn't gobble you wouldn't.
Speaker 15: Take, Him, no WELL if i hadn't, KILLED anything, I might but YOU know i got two this year or so and called up three or. Four MORE but i just don't care about shoot them. Faint, Goblin okay i'll take the fun out. Of, It okay i'm. MISSING that i get what.
Speaker 3: You're saying but if you, called, HIM.
Speaker 15: Well i MEAN you i FORGOT what i was.
Speaker 3: Gonna, Say, Okay well i'm just gonna let just keep then you gotta turkeys draw. Me in just.
Speaker 4: Be, quiet, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 15: Well you know y'all supposed to come down, and ASKED what i was doing is? Saving him this show was that's.
Speaker 5: Not true weather, didn't cooperate and you said, one, Day yep greg, was there.
Speaker 3: He said was walking up and down dirt road trying to.
Speaker 21: Find.
Speaker 3: You Yeah rick, birger's show unscreen, phone calls, Go, ahead.
Speaker 13: Hey you lots a bicycle and black man got that's.
Speaker 3: ON you i thought you'd snucked out of the studio and Called in Gary rick. Burgers show unscreen, phone calls, Go ahead oh.
Speaker 13: We're, Good, Hey, uh gary got some words of encouragement.
Speaker 1: For you.
Speaker 3: Go AHEAD when i was a, little boy there was a neighborhood girl that used to just pick on me and, aggravate me call me names all.
Speaker 6: THE time i.
Speaker 21: Asked one of, MY aunts, i said why is she?
Speaker 3: Doing that she is?
Speaker 13: So mean he said that just means she.
Speaker 21: Likes you, So adler, greg speedy and ESPECIALLY and i do, Mean especially rick just really loves you as.
Speaker 15: WE love i, don't KNOW but i. DID you i had to use your urinal in the restroom and watergo.
Speaker 4: That's, not his that show it one that's.
Speaker 3: Not mine that's what you don't have to take STEPS.
Speaker 15: And i had to get on, my KNEES but i still.
Speaker 9: USE it i JUST said i Love. You, Gary, Wow okay.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry as a BANK now i Could get welcome To The Rick. Burgess show unscreen phone calls, go.
Speaker 20: Ahead He was gary and helms he got.
Speaker 3: In common, oh boy only it sounds like by, the way it sounds like the exact. Same GUY so i think it was here we get? A bicycle, yeah, no, no no the. Same topic, yeah. Yeah, turkeys yeah.
Speaker 4: That's true. That's It Rick, burgers show. Going, AHEAD.
Speaker 20: Hey i want To defend gary on on the Turkey.
Speaker 1: Not, goblin okay it's kind.
Speaker 20: Of, like rick you played a, little, Ball RIGHT sure.
Speaker 4: I did i don't Know if i've ever. Mentioned, it, yes.
Speaker 21: Yeah, so listen it's kind of like playing ball and not, having there?
Speaker 4: Got right YOU mean i would play by?
Speaker 3: Whether? Chillader yeah what does he?
Speaker 15: Mean then about nothing exciting? ABOUT it i mean if you call, one up He. NOT goblin, i mean anybody?
Speaker 1: Do that can?
Speaker 3: They sure getting you can get the turkey to come. To them i'm not talking about you, sat down.
Speaker 4: Didn't called, on one just.
Speaker 3: Walks by i'm not talking, about That but i'm, Not, Either Okay Rick, birders show.
Speaker 4: On screen phone.
Speaker 3: Calls, go, Ahead, morning rick how? Are you i'm fired up. And ready IT'S all. I, KNOW hey.
Speaker 14: I hear george straight is Ready.
Speaker 13: To Uh so i've. Got it i've got.
Speaker 3: The.
Speaker 14: Ultimate uh you can't. HAVE nothing a few, weeks ago my WIFE and i had tickets TO THE. A C d c concert and that we get to exit forty six up There, In. Columbia tennessee she gets an email the show has been rescheduled to the. Next night we. Can't go we're in there in the cracker barrel eating and tornado warning is.
Speaker 19: Going out.
Speaker 14: Oh boy and that was the same night that we had to At the elkmont exit Back to alabama because the tornado was. Coming through and that was the tornadoes.
Speaker 3: Went. Through wow man headed TO THE a C d C show like gott a, Phone, team yeah sound like phone right there. To you you see footage of Them now angus is completely whiteheaded doing. That, dance amazing it's still.
Speaker 12: On.
Speaker 3: It. Amazing YEAH so i guess the concert was outdoors and because the weather they had to move it to the. Next night but what are you supposed to do if you've traveled from far away and you're a few exits away and they decided.
Speaker 4: To cancer we're supposed to do.
Speaker 3: That, Time man.
Speaker 7: We're right.
Speaker 1: This Is The Rick.
Speaker 6: Burgess show.
Speaker 1: Can't get out of, the Car Funny Rick.
Speaker 3: Burgis show thanks for being With us america as we worked through. Another One i't Gary, The bulldozer Man the spurmaster with us visiting, Box seats phil coming up a, Little Later Burgess ball battle coming down.
Speaker 7: The pipe.
Speaker 3: All, right so if you're looking for Things for Dad For, father's day we've hit a lot of. Good Ones by Raycon dot Com Slash big box would be. Another, one uh these are about half the price of the other premium. Audio brands so you're Already firing dad, by, Going hey dad got a deal, on those got a deal. On it so, so anyway go To buy Raycon dot Com Slash big vox, right now about half the price of the other premium, audio brands and we'll get you another fifteen percent Off. For Dad buy Raycon dot Com Slash. Big vox, You, know dad he wants to listen to, His music he wants to listen to. This show he wants to listen to. A book how, About this you could give your Dad the raycon everyday earbudge, and, say oh by, THE way i got a Credit. On audible i've given You Men don't run In the rain on audio and now that your bud's to listen, To it wow with a combo and here's the Men don't run In the. Rain shirt, so anyway go To buy Raycon dot Com Slash big box. Right now active, noise cancelation, you know which. Is great hard to find that at this. Price point multipoint connectivity also hard to find at this. Price point sound profiles thirty two hour, battery life quick charge ten minutes get you ninety minutes. A battery they fit comfortably in. His ears he'll. Love it go to Buy ray Con dot Com Slash big vox another fifteen percent off if you, do that or Go to rick burgesshow dot com. Under, sponsors so speaking of, THE book i was Talking to gary in The break if you remember we did the on location Show at Greystone and gary. Was, THERE hey i, SAID that, I remember I. SAID gary, I said i UNCOMFORTABLY knew i. SHOULDN'T have i, was, like hey so have you read the? Book YET well. I ain't i ain't got. A COPY and i, was like we you mean you don't have. A, COPY well i mean somebody. Got mine when after the bro, LEFT it i thought somebody, GOT well I mean.
Speaker 1: I left.
Speaker 4: I left I mean i. Left It and, i'm, like well if you, left it.
Speaker 15: Well you was handing them out up there and everybody coming in THERE and i don't. KNOW where I think tuberville mail. Got, it okay, all right you tell me about your.
Speaker 3: Man crush so then. He goes then he, SAID this, I mean i want you to, sign SOMETHING but I think i probably just did. AUDIO book, i, said well you want me to sign this side of? Your, head, then yeah how do you sign an?
Speaker 1: Audio?
Speaker 3: Book yeah be kind. OF up I, mean gary you mean the world to me right above? Your, ear, yeah yeah thanks for all. Your support tattoo, MAYBE yeah i. Don't Know, Aaron rodgers it's. It's. Real Yeah aaron rodgers has Informed the steelers that he will sign with them for the twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Five Season terry bradshaw. Not, thrilled, yeah boy.
Speaker 3: Brad thrilled he's Informed the steelers he will sign. With them multiple multiple reports are saying this, now yep so it's. A facility today said he will participate in mini camp to get accustomed to his new teammates that he soon will abandon like all.
Speaker 5: His, others hey if you know who they open up With. The jets how funny is that?
Speaker 2: They?
Speaker 3: Really? Yes wow well the good news prayer and he'll get, a win so that will. Look. Weird though do you feel? ABOUT this, i think mister SUCCESSFUL or i think your team's ready to Wear you're?
Speaker 4: Steelers, guy yeah you don't?
Speaker 17: Like it.
Speaker 7: Do you?
Speaker 3: Pulled that you pulled from body IN?
Speaker 15: The nfl not really?
Speaker 3: A shocker? Uh so uh so you it Ain't, the, TIDE right, i mean, YOU know i pretty much stick With. The tide i'll. See it, of course it ain't nothing after Saving? Now yeah uh so you like the new coach At? The?
Speaker 1: Tide, oh yes he's uh meet him the.
Speaker 3: Other day he was.
Speaker 15: Very, nice yeah he just talked a. Little funny.
Speaker 3: He doesn't. Talk funny says a lot coming. From, You, So, greg no you're not excited, about this. Not really i'm going to Burn On. Aaron rodgers OKAY that i can, see that you Know what. I'm saying i'm kind of.
Speaker 15: With, you well we'll say by sixty Years only.
Speaker 3: I'll watch he's younger, than that he's probably. Forty, forty wow he's too old to. Be playing how old are you?
Speaker 7: Now there?
Speaker 15: Sixty, seven okay well you.
Speaker 3: Look GREAT.
Speaker 15: Well i look BETTER than, i, FEEL right.
Speaker 3: I understand also on the update on the note shock. Forty, one yeah Then Will aaron rodgers have a good season With, The, steelers, yes, no no will He get will he get injured or just?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 3: Play well, oh no that's. A possible he's going to a, good team so. That helps but he boy seems to be a little fragile. These. Days yeah now will he, make it you know and not? Be injured a? Different? Question yeah, all Right so achilles went out. On him greg on, The one greg on on, that One gregs greg, would say that's that's about his Surprising As. Pearl harbor uh that, Is Uh george wentz cause of death has. Been revealed uh of course, you, know yes cardiac are. Will bingo uh So The Los Angeles county Department Of public health Have listed george went of course norm. From. Cheers uh his immediate cause of death as wait, for it cardiac arrests we congestive. Heart failure, so uh he had the coronary. Artery disease my pretension all of those led to. His death, but really for somebody who lives, so unhealthy seventy six a pretty. Good, number yeah but but nobody's shocked by cause of death on. That. One, YEAH well, i noticed like some of the interviews people were playing of him in the in the, LATTER years i hadn't seen he, looked rough. You know did you know how somebody just has that ashy gray look and their their eyes always kind of seemed to be kind of red around there and, all that and, YOU like.
Speaker 4: I wish your color. Was, better, yeah yes he kind of had.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 10: Look yeah on The, masked singer he was a moose and the head came OFF and i would not have recognized him if they had not been like Look as george went, FROM you i would.
Speaker 3: Not know boy he had a goose.
Speaker 4: On, him, okay yeah well that's.
Speaker 3: ALL right i Mean that garry would what if what if he Got the did You watch cheers when it was?
Speaker 15: A show i watched a little bit. Of it it didn't watch.
Speaker 1: HOLD up.
Speaker 3: I tried to stay With gun smoke saw that. Last night do you do you still have? A? Lake mitchell do you still have that set up where you Can. Watch westerns the LAST time i was, down there you you you had you want just TO be.
Speaker 15: I Still Got. Leon musk, right now they're, putting uh they're putting out fibre in, Down There so i'm will probably.
Speaker 4: How you feel about what's going on with Him and trump?
Speaker 9: Right, NOW hu i.
Speaker 3: DON'T know i think that's just uh something they. Playing, out well they're. Playing, dirty, yeah well.
Speaker 10: You know GREG and i were fighting yesterday about, pole climbing and we we worked it.
Speaker 9: Out by the end of. The segment so hopefully they can.
Speaker 3: Work it maybe they came out for someone to be, in peach maybe a little right down.
Speaker 15: TO it i really don't give, them.
Speaker 3: Okay, YOU know i don't need to REVISIT that i.
Speaker 15: HAD to i need to. Catch myself.
Speaker 3: We had, that talk. Didn't, we yeah. It's swaying. You stop.
Speaker 15: That's, good yeah YOU know i know how to.
Speaker 9: Do it.
Speaker 3: That's good, gear fine, third base We'll be we'll be. Right back.
Speaker 6: This Is The Rick. Burgess show he Has Known greg burgess for his. Entire life up.
Speaker 3: Said explains, a Lot and i'm trapped between, Two pillars Gary. And gregg as we. Move forward thanks for BEING With. US america a lot happening today on. The show if you missed any, of it go and catch. The archives the daily archives are available a lot of things we've already covered you might, have missed so grab those today on our podcast channel or our. YouTube channel also coming to the YouTube channel today tells from The camp house episode five and that Will, Feature, Hey yary he'll. Be there it's The, fish fry and you'll go behind the scenes some of our really in depth conversations about your show and how it's going.
Speaker 4: So far so you'll.
Speaker 3: Enjoy that really go behind the scenes into The camp house episode five later today, This Weekend strange encounters also Will Feature Calvin. Speedy wilburn we get into a real deep discussion discussion on why did we end the thirteen working Days Of horrow horrow back In the Rick and. Bubba days you will understand in a very clear way after this weekend on episode Four Of, Strange encounters so be sure and grab that wherever you get podcasts or on our podcast channel and YouTube channel. As well interesting, EMAIL here i just want to read this cut out the making fun, of me just trying to do good for. My community you can't have nothing. These days i'm just a local pharmacist trying to help. My community how, about this y'all don't get paid for doing a. Privileging commercial do you who's the real? Loser NOW because i got money and. You, Don't wow i'm Afraid that adler may be mad at me just because he Can tell i'm over. Five eight keep my name out of, Your. Mouth adler David From. Flowery branch oh, MY goodness i don't think.
Speaker 9: THAT'S real.
Speaker 3: I signed.
Speaker 4: The email second, of all.
Speaker 9: We are getting paid by. THAT commercial i know. He didn't you didn't even know what he's. Talking about David, From lewisville georgia or whatever.
Speaker 3: IT is i HAVE have i have, this story and now that NOW that i Realized that Gary and greg both are, HERE together i probably shouldn't. Do it i'll go let me see which one?
Speaker 5: Is it, oh, YEAH yeah i. Don't know we go go a couple of. Different ways what's wrong? With, IT well i Just think. YEA'S comments i may just.
Speaker 3: Take.
Speaker 4: Als mike what's the REASON why i even looked?
Speaker 2: At?
Speaker 3: It is the bookend is this is becoming something that is new to, our society and it's becoming more. More prominent and. It's bizarre yeah. It is AND what i think it has to do with he's got his? Arms crossed what? Is it what? Is it? All right and, y'all know y'a are. Hearing this, y'all know y'all are hearing this one, and more which is. Just odd, Okay odd.
Speaker 15: I'm not gonna, Say, that.
Speaker 3: Okay headline, And look i've even this happened even in. Our area this is not too, long ago and it's happened in. Other places it seems To be florida teacher twenty eight mm hmmm accused of sending lude photo to med school student via. Social media where was this That? In florida this this seems to be happening. These, teachers yeah AND and i mean they're they're they're. FIRING in i mean it's it's it's middle. SCHOOL kids i mean they came drive and and they're sending them photos and and uh and. AND things, I mean GREG we i mean it's a new story about. Every day, OH yeah, I, mean greg were there's there's one that we you know that, just happened like we heard that from somebody who works at.
Speaker 4: The school, oh yeah you know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Oh uh gary said. He did he's Going to florida to try to sign up for the. Seventh, grade okay.
Speaker 15: So what i'm glad my teachers never did do that. TO me I mean i was like eighty. YEARS old.
Speaker 3: I thought you weren't going to. Say. Anything yeah, everything changed, Everything, changed yeah, YOU know. I, remember honestly we have one of. These stories it seems. Like, everywhere yeah it just say when, this weirdness because this is the kind of stuff that, usually okay but this is one of those things like you go and it's, not good, it's horrible but you. Would go this usually is reserved until now to the creepy world. Of, men, frankly okay, you, know hey you hear some, pee coach you know, it's hard and, you go, it's. Terrible horrible but now that it seems like this is turning into prominently women that are Sending these lewde photos as teachers to like teenage students below the age.
Speaker 4: Of driving chris shouldn't send it, to anybody should send.
Speaker 3: It Anybody but i'm just saying these stories are getting more and, MORE normal i mean, not NORMAL just i would say occurring.
Speaker 4: More often what it's not. Normal behavior.
Speaker 3: It's crazy it's just just another sign of how depraved our society. Has became even women are now just turning into just and what what how do you think that's gonna go other than, you know maybe a fourteen year old voting you best. Teacher EVER but, i mean but it not that. THAT'S good, i mean that's not a. Good Thing but i'm talking about how how do you? Think that how's That gonna what do you think the end's going? To be you're gonna end up well dating this fourteen? Year old and what do?
Speaker 4: YOU think i.
Speaker 15: DON'T know i wouldn't, mind it, you know.
Speaker 3: If, you well but That's not that didn't make. It right that doesn't make. It right, he said if he, was fourteen you wouldn't have. Bothered him, but right that doesn't make. It, RIGHT here i think you have if you if it was like, your son it would Probably bother if you were like, their dad you might might, bother you, you know or maybe a bothered when.
Speaker 15: Well it might.
Speaker 3: Bother, Her, right, yeah okay.
Speaker 10: R uh Cell phones we got cell, phones now so that opens the door of communication that we didn't. HAVE before i think you've got emostally unstable women at an all. Time high now that's. Just, True okay and you've got neglected women is a lot of times is what. You find if they're in, a relationship they're, incredibly neglected or they or they're single and they're just they're, just lonely.
Speaker 9: Sad people, it's.
Speaker 10: HORRIBLE and i do that's THAT'S what. I have and then you got some perves and then the looks of teachers. Is, changing look here's the difference between teachers then and. Teachers now what's?
Speaker 9: Going on you'll, Ever, remember yeah that's.
Speaker 15: My teacher they're ON.
Speaker 3: THE leo, i know did any of y'all when you were in school and or you're younger So for greg And for speedy, and ME like i graduated over forty years ago from.
Speaker 4: High, school okay so you're talking.
Speaker 3: ABOUT law i recall very few, young teachers, Very, fair yeah, very few. Very, Few YEAH and i. Don't REMEMBER but i think, You're. Right adler but here's the. Bigger question because you know access is definitely a, player here does that mean that these women have always existed they shouldn't have a way to? DO it, i mean because you bring a polaroid because you bring, a polaroid put it in, an envelope and you'll put it on your, kid's desk. YOU know i mean, It's yeah but but but How DID and i would say this to men and women when it comes to this lude, Photo thing i've never. Understood it has it ever? WORKED out i asked this question, every time male? Or female has? It ever has a lude photo person ever? Been successful how did you marry your husband or marry? You wife what started with the? Lud?
Speaker 4: Photo yeah did? That ever did that ever? Work out?
Speaker 3: You, know, hey hey you KNOW what i really was trying to get that. Person's attention it was lud photo that turned. It down now, FOR guys i don't surely there's never been a guy that's Worked for maybe it's worked for a woman every now.
Speaker 15: And THEN but, i, Mean well i'm not Gonna come i'm not gonna come come in.
Speaker 2: On that.
Speaker 3: You got a.
Speaker 4: Bad story.
Speaker 15: I'm, joking no that? Ship now Really?
Speaker 3: Think gary? Thank you.
Speaker 4: It just seems like we're more.
Speaker 3: And, more yeah and it's.
Speaker 5: WEIRD too, i mean a she's, twenty eight so she, is young but fourteen. And fourteen i'm not saying, it's right just time.
Speaker 3: For age, Remember that.
Speaker 5: But then she did it on social, media TOO which, I know, I mean i don't know if.
Speaker 3: That's it didn't say Is? That chad what is it that kind of Goes to ADLER'S am i crying out?
Speaker 12: For?
Speaker 7: Help right?
Speaker 3: Remember that what was? Her? Name laturno he was the kid was the first time and had she had like two kids. With him she went and got sent, to jail and then when she, got out he got legal age and. Got married greg loves a.
Speaker 9: Documentary recently the relationship is.
Speaker 3: Still, weird somebody somebody made a. Great, Point, yeah greg if this if this plan can't Work. For rep far if it can't work, for you that's what's my selling The ted you don't read everything. YOU said i didn't.
Speaker 9: Say that gary says we need to find that Kid in florida and give him.
Speaker 3: The world's luckiest for.
Speaker 7: Your war.
Speaker 3: We'll be back so more. More continuing we Got the mergens ball battle. Coming up somebody'sn't given a chance at. The well the last time, we played one thousand dollars went out. Of here we'll be running back to. Stay close.
Speaker 1: This Is The Rick.
Speaker 6: Burgess show this Is what trump had in mind when he sought To make america Great Again The Rick butcher show in.
Speaker 3: Ten minutes does That Mean elon musk didn't like the?
Speaker 4: Show anymore there.
Speaker 3: We go we talked about that earlier in. The show so catch up on the. Archives today the gang's. All here box seats would be coming in, here Shortly and gary is hanging out. With, Us hey, Gary's here and gar'd you go shoot some basketball in? The break you go warm up a? Little, bit yeah how'd? YOU do i do it? Pretty good and did you play basketball down There? At chiltingtown? No basketball you don't want when there's? A shocker? All right so a couple of couple thought it was pointing a couple of things. To, discuss uh do you want to start with the what day? It?
Speaker 4: Is first or the or?
Speaker 5: This, One well i'm Upset with gary and we've talked.
Speaker 3: ABOUT it i. LOVE you i. LOVE you, I mean i love you like. A daddy we've.
Speaker 5: Covered that but but you came empty handed today and you normally don't. Do THAT but i understand you busy. Bush, HOGGING yeah, i mean but It's It's National donut DAY and i Thought, Maybe Gary gary Gary Donuts.
Speaker 3: Bet gary might pop in here with. Some, donuts well fight.
Speaker 15: ON you i just stopped and got you.
Speaker 3: Just like something. That brittle you had one bad batch and he made it sense it.
Speaker 5: Was bad they've actually had A donut Day, survey gary and this is what we would. Have thought the question, was asked what would you think of someone that brought donuts to?
Speaker 3: Your office that was, the, question.
Speaker 5: Yes and the and and the winner IT was i would think highly.
Speaker 3: Of, them yeah, well yeah if they don't, bring it, it says who would get mad? ABOUT it?
Speaker 4: A diabetic what are we talking?
Speaker 3: About? That sometimes but, you know we've got people get mad at food around.
Speaker 5: Here before oh We have have you ever brought donuts to?
Speaker 3: The office that was the.
Speaker 5: Other survey fifty six percent of people, said yes Absolutely. Not dayne what best describes your attitude? Towards donuts fifty one percent says they love them and thought that.
Speaker 4: WAS low i thought that. Was, low yeah.
Speaker 3: Me too i've never eat, a donut, went man. That's.
Speaker 5: Terrible never america's top ten favorite. DONUT flavors i won't go through all, of Them but i'll go to the. Top three number three was what do you think three?
Speaker 3: Three is creamfield. Chocolate, FRAUT no i don't.
Speaker 15: LIKE chocolate i like the Red.
Speaker 3: Good, glade okay then yeah that's that's.
Speaker 4: Maybe full five.
Speaker 15: Of THEM then i start getting filled in kind.
Speaker 3: Of, sick, yeah Yeah aon rob. Marm again by, the way. Just brothers it's a weird thing he's. Been doing Number Two. Boston, CREAM no i don't know that your head tickle. Too much.
Speaker 5: Going on number One on america's favorite, donut flavors. Just, glaze, yeah yeah that's.
Speaker 3: My favorite i'll tell WHAT else i? Like him crulers looks like a. Tractor tire what do you? Like better a creuler or? A fritter because you've been on. A fritter i love a. Good fritter we've we've do you like a fridder better than? A donut now you?
Speaker 4: Do it obviously you get more excited about. A.
Speaker 15: Fritter.
Speaker 5: Yeah probably we will not do the top ten because that's, too long way. Too long but the top three favorite donut chains NOT your i got one local and.
Speaker 3: They're good what do You think number? Three? Is duncan. Mm hmm number Three one i've never. Heard, of no you've heard but two Of. Them shipley's. That's It.
Speaker 5: Shipley's donuts that was. THREE percent i thought that. Was local chipley's is it's A CHANGE i i.
Speaker 3: Didn't.
Speaker 4: Know sorry duncan is, number two uh and.
Speaker 3: Number One. Krispy, kremes Yeah it's here's.
Speaker 5: What's Funny shipley donuts has just came at just, Four Percent dunkin donuts, Forty Percent krispy kreme forty, one percent neck. And neck give Me, krispy kreme just the glazed right out of. The, machine hot. You can i'd ate the, whole dozen, LIKE say i would.
Speaker 3: Regret, IT yeah i ate about full of them hot, like that And then i'm you ever?
Speaker 9: Did for it is a big number, gear oh coffee, and, donuts man. Dump it those cops are on, something now?
Speaker 3: You addler how about? The uh how about don't don't it not my first choice when it comes to a breakfast thing a pastry Talking about i'm not big whatever that is we. Got today i'm NOT a i normally don't live in the. Pastry, world, okay now now. Pitch cobber for, SOME reason i don't consider that being. A pastry that's just. A, dessert yeah but this is a but over in the, pastry world like your fritters And your, yeah don't it's not really. My world somebody brought some of here the other Day and i've never seen, it before but it was. Really GOOD what i like is more complicated and you can't just. GET it i LIKE to i like a, YOU know i like, SAUSAGE balls i like, baking. Eggs biscuits THAT'S greg. I know i said that you it's it's my preferred. CATEGORY considered.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't we're talking. About people people eat pastries or breakfast all. The time but, to ME but.
Speaker 4: I don't i'd. RATHER not, i CAN but i eat them in.
Speaker 5: The, anytime well you, Know me i'm always looking, for deals and today there's lots.
Speaker 3: OF deals i met There A.
Speaker 5: Krispy kreme if you WALK in uh and get a free Donut on friday that you can enjoy that you get a dozen of their original glaze for just two dollars if you buy one dozen at.
Speaker 3: Original price how About That.
Speaker 5: Shipley speedy found that for Use Code donut day twenty five and get a free glazed. With purchase and Then, with duncan if you Buy a, dunkin drink you get a? Classic donut free? About that And then gary didn't bring, Nothing nuts he didn't. Bring nothing how hard would have been just?
Speaker 15: A grabs i mean they got what a dozen for ten dollars or two dozen for twenty?
Speaker 3: For? Ten? What so what did you? SAY ten i.
Speaker 15: Said a dozen for ten dollars or two dozen for. Twenty dollars that's a, pretty. Good dude you can't get it by. YOU can't i can't look From text nation Down. In florida my nephew says he's allergic to donuts because we ate more, than six he.
Speaker 4: Gets, SICK yeah i can't.
Speaker 3: Take great do you think you could eat more donuts or? More wings? Probably donuts, No.
Speaker 9: Way greg you could eat ten. Wings.
Speaker 3: EASILY yeah i think a better analogy?
Speaker 4: Be pizza could? You eat could you eat?
Speaker 3: Twelve?
Speaker 4: Donuts easier you could eat?
Speaker 3: One? PIZZA oh i Could eat i'd go?
Speaker 4: Pizza there which one could you?
Speaker 1: Eat easier? The donuts?
Speaker 3: The?
Speaker 5: Pizza okay they Could get vitol made those. Donut holes you eat more than? You, THINK yeah i noticed nobody here Cares at greg's. Type two.
Speaker 3: My numbers. Are good what'd y'all? Bring again what was.
Speaker 5: It peach peach cobbler twinkies were just Brought to Greg and.
Speaker 3: GARY both i thought they were going. To wrestle you got peach. Cobbler twinkies that's got to be something. Angels eat it's. Really good i'm fitna. Get, ANOTHER yeah i, mean wow speaking of, Our, podcast yeah, all right we're running a little bit long time printed. Like that, but yeah well there's one of. The THINGS and I think i know the answer to this because of all the kids. We've, had yeah there is a survey that has come up with what is the worst age to take your child on a? Road? Trip right the absolute? Worst, age, yep Three That's greg i'm saying THAT'S not i would.
Speaker 5: Say, TWO yes i would, say two two To three right, in there it's three and. A. HALF yeah a pole of parents found three and a half on the toughest age man for. Road trips and the max you can drive with a kid in the car is how many hours do you think max you can drive with three and a half year old in the car on a road trip a three and a half, YEAR old i would say probably about an hour and a half.
Speaker 3: Two Hours seven, no way they say and a half year. Old seven there's no three and a half year old can.
Speaker 5: Make seven and in those seven hours they in the survey figured to be fourteen many tantrums and? Twenty two where are? We at when are we?
Speaker 3: Getting?
Speaker 1: There yeah do?
Speaker 3: Y'all ever why aren't we?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: Yet?
Speaker 4: Y'all ever do?
Speaker 3: The BALANCE and I know afa you're kind. OF there i remember. This balance it was long long AGO when i had. Little, kids yes we want, to go but if we want, to go speaking as the adults carrying the small child will make that trip less enjoyable and the child is so young he won't remember it or she won't.
Speaker 4: Remember it, to me that's just, to lose.
Speaker 3: You know, to me don't you want to go when not only can you, enjoy it but the child would? Remember?
Speaker 4: It RIGHT or i talked about you got to go. See family i'm not talking.
Speaker 3: About that i'm talking about trying to go on a vacation or something, like that. A, trip.
Speaker 5: Yeah you want them to be able to look back and remember, the rip is what.
Speaker 3: You're saying, You're like, you're like you, know what that trip would have been a lot better if we hadn't take care of, the baby who's not gonna remember. It, anyway yeah we got to see pictures when they were older and, GO oh i, Went yeah so why not go when it'll be easier and everybody. Remember it it'll be. More enjoyable you.
Speaker 10: Could drive five hours to, the beach or you could just give them a dozen water balloons and they're probably going to have to save amount of fun without all that greet.
Speaker 9: No question i'm in the twos. Right now i'm gonna say two for. The words.
Speaker 4: It's, rough yeah top. The hour this Is The Rick.
Speaker 6: Burgess show.
Speaker 3: You better.
Speaker 1: Listen up.
Speaker 3: You know what we say all time in.
Speaker 1: A tent.
Speaker 3: You gotta find.
Speaker 6: The voice of reason in an. Unreasonable World The Rick. Burgers show.
Speaker 3: Thank you for being with, Us, today america brand New iwer Burgess ball battle coming up. Coming up gary hanging out with us for a little, While Today greg speedy and the gang and we got the whole bunch ready, to go and thank you for being. With us as the show. Moved on miss some of the show not A big you can grab it On The daily archives either on our YouTube channel or our. Podcast channel so the vox seats are. Filling up we have guests that have are here they've brought goodies today we've got allking not that anybody should feel obligated to. Do that gary. Certainly didn't and uh and so, we uh, you know you're you're. Welcome here the tickets. Are free probably something you might want, to, consider yeah uh but, but anyway so we. Thank you there there's a there, you go and there's somebody That that greg went and rescued and.
Speaker 4: Brought in so you actually brought.
Speaker 3: Somebody in got our own, shirt here so look. At that there. We go so thank you for being with. Us today and we're going to pit two of you against each other and a burgess ball battle. This hour it will happen, this hour and an opportunity to. Say hello so it was mentioned earlier Video one adler it was it was. Mentioned. Earlier uh today we honor the eighty first ANNIVERSARY Of. D day this assault that broke Through the nazi Defenses in europe WAS a i think it was. A, miracle uh and it, was unbelievable. The bravery, YOU know i know we all like to, you know as we talk about even in. The book, you know a lot of us like to sit in the stands and talk about what we, would do but we never are willing to get on. The field and it's real easy in. The stands and so, YOU know i know a lot of, us, say well, you know if the country, needed me, YOU know i would have been. All in, YOU know i like to. Say THAT and i know if, you're drafted, you know you might not have. A CHOICE but i mean still the bravery is not diminished in, any way shape or form on THAT because i mean when you're when you're thinking about and these things really happen when they when they know they have to, do this they know that a large number. OF them i mean you're riding in whatever you're, riding in whether you're a, parachuteing again whether you're in these marine vehicles that are going to, come ashore. ESPECIALLY them i mean you're sitting there and here's what, you know a lot of us are going. To die it's not we. Might die a lot of us are going. To die and we're not talking about ten twelve. Of us we're talking about tens of thousands. Of, us yeah and you're just riding headed to that beach and really a lot of you the first, ONE'S out i mean, it's, gunfire firing down, on you and some of you are just going to, get killed so the rest of us can.
Speaker 4: Move forward.
Speaker 3: AND it's, I mean i know from people who actually, were there they seem to Say that spielberg did a pretty good job of capturing what it was like And Saving. Private ryan and if YOU'VE ever i know most of us surely have seen this movie, by NOW but i remember the FIRST time i. Watched it it was there was a moment just as some nothing sitting in a cinema looking at the SCREEN that i wanted it. TO stop i, Was, like, okay, man wow well we. Got.
Speaker 4: It UH and i can't imagine what it would have been like to be.
Speaker 3: In.
Speaker 4: It uh and and a lot of miracles.
Speaker 3: Took. PLACE yeah, i mean IF you i have not had the honor of Being, in france my wife and a lot of, MY kids I think i think half of them got to. Go there and everybody who's ever been, there says when you're standing on that beach and you see the cliffs, and everything, you're like this is, not possible especially going. Into gunfire and, you know and Even, LIKE greg i think you, MENTIONED this i think the uh is at the hundred and first that was. Parachuting in they didn't land where they were, supposed to, and uh and, you know and then, you know one of the things that really helped a lot was the idea to use fake balloon type of artillery to fake them off that we were coming in. Somewhere else. That, Helped yeah, but, STILL yeah I just I just i think about it. A lot what it must have. BEEN like, i mean you've got all this year, on you and they did do a good job of. Depicting this you come out into the water and now you're sinking because of the weight. Of it people are shooting, at you people are dying all, around you and You did they're, just like you got to keep. Going forward you got to keep. Pushing forward and it took a special human being to.
Speaker 5: Do, That YEAH and i didn't even realize until looking into it a little. Bit more there were a number of issues that they were having to, Get through logistical issues and operational issues and challenges as you just. Alluded to but they had severe, weather conditions did. The disorganization and you think about the technology we have now and how we, can communicate but how, we communicated then if you're just a little off to your point on where you're going in and. Who's where those, were issues confusion about, initial troops the. MISMATCHED plans, i mean there was a lot that they had over, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah and and you got to remember when when They're In World war war two and some of you are, so young it was a two front war and there wasn't. It was it was not a. Weak conference we were taking On the japanese And the germans were were were really really they were good at what they did right and and and Especially. The japanese they would fight till everybody, was dead if, if if if the bombs had not come, In, Right, so adler what what is this that you?
Speaker 10: Have here it's a nice, Cool, tribute OKAY and, i believe yeah.
Speaker 9: IT is i believe it's Voiced by Jocko will.
Speaker 10: Nick which Is uh willink or whatever the. Last, name anyways he's a do you'll Know who?
Speaker 3: Jocko, IS yeah i remember.
Speaker 9: HIS voice i think this is but this uh he's a veteran and uh.
Speaker 3: And yeah he solid that my Reference Point. Jesse, ventura okay, all right it was a great.
Speaker 9: Set up that's a really good.
Speaker 3: Set up everybody.
Speaker 9: Including, me yeah.
Speaker 7: It's been said that the most important thing every man should know is what he is willing to. Die for on the distant shores of a quiet beach in the North, of france there is a field dotted with thousands of, white headstones solemnly Overlooking The. English channel those headstones mark the final resting place of, courageous Servicemen, some English, some canadian and Of. Course american to, this day the locals refer to them all as. The liberators they fought for the ultimate, human ideal the Ideal that america is built, upon freedom and for that ideal they lay down their lives on, that altar the altar. Of freedom here among these rows of headstones are countless stories of, selfless bravery which have been repeated on battlefields around the world. Throughout history our debt to them can never be, fully repaid but our responsibility to them remains today and every day. That follows the legacy of their spirit is in, our hands and it is up to us to, remember them to, honor them and to ensure that the legacy of their spirit.
Speaker 1: Lives on.
Speaker 3: So that is that it's firing nobody, Up now it fires, me up doll zyby grateful right, now absolutely, you KNOW and i may say something here that may, surprise YOU because i know there was a time when we would say on, the show back In the Rick and, bubba days, you know do you think that we have those kind of people now in? Our country and there was A time i would have. SAID no i would have, SAID no i don't think we have the storm to Beaches at. Normandy people we. Got individuals So what i'm talking in the masses that we. Would need i'm starting to notice now sometimes it can go in the, wrong direction, you know having kids that are the. DIFFERENT generations i think the young people that it would, be now they're they're showing they seem to be back to wanting their their their life to. Mean something they're, Really more they're they, care more they want a life that has some sort.
Speaker 4: Of meaning i'm speaking, in general.
Speaker 3: Of course then maybe the generation THAT said i want to, be, crazy successful full and make a lot of MONEY and i want my name to. Be known this, younger bunch they don't really seem to be on. That train i've got one that's. Twenty three i'm talking about around that age that doesn't seem to be a goal. At all the GOAL is i want a life. THAT matters i want a life. That COUNTS so i think maybe the ones that wouldn't have done it have now. Aged out, thank goodness we didn't have to depend. On THEM but i think there may be.
Speaker 4: A little more.
Speaker 3: Hope now sometimes they can TAKE that i want my life to matter and send it in the wrong direction to where it becomes more of a social work empathy thing versus a Advancing the Kingdom of. God thing but that attitude. Is changed they don't really have the GOAL of i want to be the next, multi millionaire and you know All that their GOAL is i want a life that, Means SOMETHING and i think.
Speaker 6: That's good Is The rick, burgess show the man who pointed out that there is no such thing as, Boatless whigs rick butches.
Speaker 3: The gang all Here today, Gary, SAID hey i got, TO go i got to. GET out i got to get back to the busch hog And port ring comes in his interdum so he's he's out and there, you know the the box seats are, discussing this and yet we brought it up on the. Show before we Think that gary has changed his voice because of. My impression so he was trying to trying to change the way that.
Speaker 5: He talks like if, you know it's like, he, said puberty he dropped.
Speaker 4: It, down yeah he tried to talk right down in here a little.
Speaker 3: Bit more. It drives he's done. That too he tries to get down here just a little bit More, THAN hey i don't, you, know turkey you. Don't gobble you Know that he's kind of get down. In there he needs to, get yeah where, he was, He, SAID hey i got to get back to the bus SHOCK and i can't just hang out up there. ON one.
Speaker 5: I know he talked about it's so wet in certain areas getting the. Tractor stuff he gets that big. Thing stuck we ain't gonna get.
Speaker 3: It, Out, Listen greg greg saw, it firsthand was That you you were in there WHEN when i Brought, up sherry was you at? The FARM so i was in There and gearys in the, middle stall And so greg's on the stall on your, one Side and i'm on so we're just like gears. In between i'm, One stall I'm The stunn gars the. Middle, stall okay and and he's kind of. HUNCHED over i guess trying to do what you got to do for the for the ur ainoining overalls like it. Was complicated, but, anyway, so uh it's. Not easy so it looks like he was he had a project ahead of him and uh and so so that so, that look this is he's kind of got his you see his bald head because you have the petitions in, between, you thankfully and and he's kind of like this AND and i, you know it's kind OF like i used to do YOU anytime i looked, at it gress, you know like, WATCH this, i, said well she is headed to the, farm day little his hip hot of shere going to. The FARM and i, was, like yes you said it down, there today probably there. All day well are you serious? Like THAT and i, Said no i'm.
Speaker 4: Just meshing.
Speaker 3: For five seconds you. Had him and what that means is he he's there's something he need to get. Done, here yeah he said he was headed there.
Speaker 1: RIGHT now, i know.
Speaker 3: But he, uh no you gotta you gotta be careful, down there because you know you, can go let me just get the, job done but then you, can go well if you if it's, too wet you can tear the whole. PLUS up, i mean if it's, too wet it's, too wet don't worry. About it he wants to get it. Done though he does a big old hat on and, uh, yeah boy that had, looked nice? Didn't it so he's so it. Was good. You know that's the kind OF hat. I wear it's, a guess is the? Ball THING when i cut? The, grass yeah it'll? Keep it them out there?
Speaker 4: In it and you look good.
Speaker 3: In too.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 3: Would know i've seen three. Yard work i've seen pictures of you. In it you, like it? DON'T you. I do i always grab a screenshot start passing. It, around, Yeah okay i'm gonna start rubbing my. Arms again.
Speaker 4: By, THE way i think you probably.
Speaker 3: KNEW that. I know why do you? DO it i? Don't know.
Speaker 5: Greg claims greg is. Freezing today he is. So cold he's cold right here in. This event, and hey It's not you're, not here you, KNOW there.
Speaker 3: I Am i'm i'm look, at, it, SPEEDY seniors i. KNOW that i bet you if you Go into, GREG'S house i bet. It's hot no lazy gets in charge of. The, thermostad well you're right there with, her now You and lee. Both Cold now i'm just colding here. Nowhere else you need A little i have a, little throat.
Speaker 4: Hold, something no it's cold, in.
Speaker 3: Here fellas you wouldn't have to have, a blanket.
Speaker 7: Would?
Speaker 3: You huh can you blame? Papa blanket where's? He going we'll bring your, bank.
Speaker 4: It poppy, oh huh.
Speaker 3: But now you always had, that, Problem right, but no if you're just joining us speak we picked. Up earlier when he's reading an email or a story off, his computer he. Rubs us he. Rubs us he takes his left arm and he starts rubbing his. Right arm THE entire, i mean not a, little bit the. Entire substantial we should we shouldn't have. TOLD him i don't KNOW if i don't know if, it, well yeah we got to go through the one whole segment. Watching, it YEAH but i wanted to bring IT because i thought you would make. Him, comfort okay there, You go there, You, Go greg so you went all the. Way out Somebody get papa, a blanket went all out there, You, Go greg there You go papa. Him, in yeah there, You. Go papa somebody get papa's his. House. Shoes huh.
Speaker 4: Better if you sit there with a, blanket on you better. Be glad dad's.
Speaker 1: A heaven.
Speaker 3: I mean not just leap it like, it, is buddy you know you?
Speaker 17: Like, it no.
Speaker 3: That. FEELS better i. Want you it, feels better. Doesn't you i'm? Not, quit, yeah yeah. That's. NEXT yeah i hope it don't rain. This, AFTERNOON okay i keep that in the car, for terry. Do, you yeah we're on the, road trip so you can. Have it i'm, Warm, now well.
Speaker 11: Get, comfortable see if you, had harm you had a movie on you, Be, out.
Speaker 4: Greg if you had arms as harry, as speedy you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Because true orangutan got. It covered, it's, fine? Sweet sweet? Who's this apparently? It's, ME yeah I know i did it because You, were no but that's. ALL right i.
Speaker 5: Don't KNOW but i JUST want i just want a little baby brother to. Be, okay no you know he's a little like his little nose is.
Speaker 3: Running cold you want?
Speaker 4: My turtleneck.
Speaker 8: That's.
Speaker 3: YOUR turtleneck I ain't i can get it. For you so you? Want, that, No okay, i'm good. That's, Good, No no i'll. Wear One get why don't you get that blanket pulled up and get over in the corner and tell us what's Wrong? With america got a bowl? Of suit get your.
Speaker 4: Bowl soup tell you what's wrong with these? People today you won't nobody.
Speaker 5: To work he's taking one out like he's. A man, That right, it's okay you can be a man. In cold it's just not you don't get a.
Speaker 3: Man since we've. Been here if you sit in, this seat it's he's been doing THAT when i was, over there because it's not cold. Over, there yeah BUT then i move over here and it's like you're. STILL Not i i'm kind of somebody cut that. Air off m h, fapa's cold y'all freezing me out?
Speaker 4: In, here well you new fangled?
Speaker 3: Stuff? Listening huh when you sit on the couch you got? A blanket a little text LATER because i don't have? This vent and when YOU, watch tv do you put a?
Speaker 4: Blanket? In, no yes you.
Speaker 3: Just. LIKE that i got to see the. Fan cranked you ain't got to see. The thing got a, little remote? Got money, oh yeah that's, so FANS which i had my. NEWSPAPER back i like reading the newspaper. Like that where's my LITTLE black i knew. My, newspaper boy you you know what? IT is i.
Speaker 5: Saw it he just looked up at the Monitor and Adler's and adler.
Speaker 3: Show him he didn't like the way you, Look nothing but now look, at him he's getting. It off look at. His face he's in.
Speaker 4: The dilemma he wants to, keep it but he knows he'll get rid.
Speaker 9: Of you we're like a, homeless person like over.
Speaker 3: Your shoulder over. My head, yeah, Yeah, yeah well. Y'all stop we're hoping that's. Good enough Somebody get papa some.
Speaker 8: Coke, coo yeahlin.
Speaker 9: He's just one for d'm.
Speaker 3: The camera still called the signal you got you.
Speaker 1: Did drag this Is The Rick.
Speaker 6: Burgess show.
Speaker 1: He DOESN'T.
Speaker 6: Have ocd he just likes things to be a. Certain Way, rick burges, All.
Speaker 3: Right america you know we're kind of. Fired up i've been wanting to try. THIS product i just got, it today and that is. Fatty fifteen.
Speaker 13: This is.
Speaker 3: Incredible science and if you want to see all, of this you can simply go to fatty fifteen, dot com Slash. Big vox go there to find out about the science that is. Behind this it REALLY if i can, simplify it now you need to go read. It all BUT if i can, simplify it this is pioneering health at the cellular level developed by doctor in collaboration WITH The. Us navy it's a result of years of research and development to isolate the good fat that we need put it back in our bodies to help protect us against age. Related breakdowns remember when all this no fat. Stuff started we FIND, out whoa there's a lot of good fats out there that the, body needs especially. The brain but then how do you? Find them and the one that seems to be the most beneficial has this really LONG name i, can't pronounce so they're.
Speaker 4: Calling IT a cee fifteen.
Speaker 3: Ce fifteen so when you're taking, fatty fifteen it IS pure c fifteen and this improves, your longevity slows the biological aging at the. Cellular level find out everything you need to by going to fatty fifteen fatty fifteen dot com Slash big vox will get you fifteen percent off their ninety. DAY subscription i just got. Mine today or you can Go to rick burgesshow dot com and look under the sponsors to find out all the information you need to know.
Speaker 1: As.
Speaker 3: Well well It's a burgess. Small battle It's a burgess. Small battle there they are the box, seats innocence but in the moments they will be pitted against. Each other two of, them will and they'll head over to. The court remember the last winter And The Burgess ball Battle, this tuesday that's the one that just passed walked out of here with one. Thousand dollars, not literally we had to mail, the check but they won one. Thousand dollars so here's how. It works all the, box seats if, you're here you've been thrown into an uncomfortably. Weird hat And then greg has drawn out, two Names and speedy will now announce those. Two names and then when he announces, your name go to where he is On The Burgess ball. Battle, court Yes, so speedy tell us who these. People, Are Okay miranda Birchfield has miranda you have? Been, drawn Yes, go miranda seat, number, two okay and seat. Number Five bobby camp has Been Drawn Bobby. Caty. Camp count it's.
Speaker 5: A, very uncomfortable awkward. Meeting, here yes It, Is, Miranda Bobby. Bobby, Miranda okay come. On up you each have a. Lane here pick Out, which uh there, you go there.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 5: Go okay so We got miranda to, The left bobby to. The, Right uh and we're gonna get this. Thing started you got. Thirty seconds first, twenty seconds it counts as, two's okay last, ten seconds everything counts as. A three so don't if, you're behind don't. Give, up okay here. We go i'll tell you when. Hang on miranda. Very focused i'll just go ahead and tell You, that bobby she's kind of looking it.
Speaker 3: Over here you, All right here, we go, hang on wait and, Go.
Speaker 9: There branda the first.
Speaker 3: Four.
Speaker 9: To, Miranda oh randa is trying to find.
Speaker 3: The ball there we go four four four four eight four. Eight four mobby Is. On miranda it's. Eight, Six oh miranda's. Eighty six now it's ten. To, eight Look got, Bobby.
Speaker 11: Over miranda it's twelve by eight fourteen. To eight bobby is running Away with wait. Miss fourteen she's, coming back she's taking she's gonna. Win it oh, my god came.
Speaker 1: Back over, It's, Over.
Speaker 3: Bobby bobby. It's over. It's over bobby from nowhere? Came? Back wow?
Speaker 7: What man?
Speaker 3: Come? Back good?
Speaker 12: Not?
Speaker 3: Good, no wow don't. Go anywhere but it's time for. The, will now it's time for the will to speak. To this, All right so here's here's what's gonna be kind. Of, Weird, now miranda you need to pay attention Here because bobby is going to actually. Spend first as. A, loser okay. No offense you're not a loser, in life just in the burgess. Ball.
Speaker 4: Battle Okay, so miranda now here's what you have.
Speaker 8: To.
Speaker 3: Choose money If if bobby, spends money. It's yours you just, take. It okay but if he, spends something it's, not money but it's still. Pretty cool you gotta DECIDE do i go With what bobby one OR do i just spend? For, myself now once, you Spend but bobby one is off the off, the table you can't compare him. After that so he's gonna. Spend first you decide if you want to keep what he would. He spends, All Right so bobby go ahead And and bobby. To spend you say it's will, to me and then you. Spend it, All, right bobby? Good job, all right here. We go, All Right, so miranda.
Speaker 12: Pay.
Speaker 3: Attention bobby all you're being is punished right now that you get, All right so so let's let's see. What Happens. I'm miranda, oh okay, all right so you could you Could? KEEP greg, i mean you don't get to take him home or anything. Like that but but but he would just tell you something that. Annoys, him okay and that would be. Your gift or you, can say no Offense. To greg got to take a pass On a, greg Rant and i'm Gonna and i'm gonna spend something.
Speaker 4: For myself what is? Your decision no Thanks?
Speaker 3: To, greg okay, all right come to, the will say it's will, to me and then you.
Speaker 4: Spend it, all right let's see, what happened smooth Spin.
Speaker 3: Mose, fina okay It is henry the Horse from Greg. To henry you know you you put a Little more english. On that you got five. Hundred dollars so Here. Comes henry he's, A. Horse miranda, oh no he Looks, Down, henry henry he seems. Right there he's. Coming off it's coming On. With henry what why the long face was?
Speaker 10: This whole this whole, Elon Musk, donald trump it's gonna.
Speaker 4: Be, tortal oh it's gonna be, all, right buddy it's gonna be.
Speaker 9: All right this is worse than when secretariat mister ed got in.
Speaker 7: The, foot.
Speaker 3: Say what a? Long face what? That's off what a long? Face there what a? Long face but what. A horse.
Speaker 4: Wow, Off, off okay well everybody.
Speaker 3: Won, there boy, if she if she just puts a little more, ON it i mean she it's five. Hundred, dollars yeah it's five. Hundred dollars, wo wow, big time. Big time rush just text said glad she. Didn't win after a Thousand Dollars, on tuesday we're still looking for two checks we thought we'd have. By, now okay SO uh i need us post services go, all right so uh let's pick. It up let's pick. It up got two big ones in the. Mail needle so checking. THE mail i tell You what i'm. GONNA do I think i may go to. Break, early yeah and instead of, you know starting meeting everybody and then it gets AWKWARD and i have to go to. The break so that'll just give us a little. More time that way we can get everybody in in. One Segment, but, marac congratulations you know what you. WILL get, i MEAN and i don't hold. Your enthusiasm you see that little tiny trophy underneath that, Over there why didn't you?
Speaker 4: Would, LAUGH so, i mean you're gonna get your picture made with that.
Speaker 3: And you not even get to. Keep it it's just gonna be. Up here now there is an eight by ten of the team and you got a Picture. With. Gary yeah so there's a lot of winning. Going on there's been all kinds of money and you get to FOREVER say i Wont the burgess. Ball back nobody can take that? From, him right, all right we'll. Come back we'll meet everybody in. The box seats will open up The, guest mike, go ahead and who does down with the wide open if you, want to And we'll so we'll come back and we'll we'll let everybody come over to The Big boy mike and we'll meet him one, by one see if they got shout outs or questions When The Rick burgess show continues right.
Speaker 1: After this this Is The Rick.
Speaker 6: Burgess show get a signed Copy of wicks you book men don't and in the Ring For father's day by Going to themanchurch.
Speaker 3: Dot com this is the final few days if you want to. Sign copy thank you for all, your feedback by, the way. Really encouraging if you want to get a, signed copy you gotta do That. By monday monday's, the cutoff so use the link we have at rickburgesshow. Dot com as You heard, Kens say themanchurch dot Com are burgessministries dot com to be sure we know that you want. It signed we got Episode five tells From the campouse coming later today on the. YouTube channel episode four this Weekend Of, strange encounters our brand new podcast about. Spiritual warfare and then episode twenty One of Rick And Bubba's greatest Hits In, radio gold the memorable moments from the thirty one years Of the Rick And. Bubba show all that coming up, this weekend and of course always available to you things during. The week you may have Missed The Wednesday Bible, study daily all the, daily shows all that available on your. Own, time well we're meeting the folks that are in the old box seats and.
Speaker 8: Let's.
Speaker 3: Read Up grand Shelton And miranda birchfield. Our, champions okay so Uh, congratulations miranda you are Our Champion Burgess. Ball battle you'll forever be in the In Our Burgess Ball battle Hall. Of fame so grant where you.
Speaker 15: Guys from I'm, From, heartsville Alabama heartsul what?
Speaker 3: About you Miranda, From? Birmingham alabama so what what's the? Situation here we've?
Speaker 22: Been dating actually it Was A. Monday tuesday the fourth was. Two years, oh yeah so.
Speaker 3: It's Coming reading miranda's mind. RIGHT now i have that. Ability pressure so, you're right there's no, pressure, there right grand.
Speaker 4: No, pressure yeah maybe just.
Speaker 15: A.
Speaker 3: Little bit so do, you guys either one OF you i have question you want to ask or shout out show want.
Speaker 22: TO give i just want to shout out My, Brothers, carter Walt, and ford and then My parents Philip And.
Speaker 15: Ashley shelton.
Speaker 4: Thank you so are y'all digging?
Speaker 3: The show?
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 3: This obviously do you think anybody would like get tickets come here, and say, YOU know i want to come HERE because i DON'T like i think they're probably. A, question, yeah yeah grew up watching.
Speaker 15: The, show, Okay kids.
Speaker 3: So when you, were kids you were In the Rick and. Bubba world your your parents raised both. Of, You right oh. That's right so y'all kind of grew up on, the Show the Rick And, bubba show and now you're transitioning into this.
Speaker 22: All, right, yes sir and this is our first time to get a chance to.
Speaker 4: Come on, oh cool that's, that's.
Speaker 3: Awesome man. That's right so you've never never watched the. Old show back in the, other studios none of that non in. Person, sir okay we're glad that. You're here you did a. Great Job, AND miranda i want, to say did you ever? PLAY basketball i played for.
Speaker 9: One Season let's.
Speaker 3: I'm, So Sorry bobby bobby that wanted to say she played the W. N b, He, Did bobby bobby wanted, to, Say, oh bobby it's one year and didn't even get in. The Game.
Speaker 22: But clark but winning, the horse entering the horse was kind of fitting because That's what miranda does for, a living teaches do.
Speaker 1: You really how to? Ride horses?
Speaker 3: Are you how cool? Is that you need a Picture?
Speaker 7: With?
Speaker 3: Henry fantastic she has a pretty.
Speaker 4: Good shot.
Speaker 3: You know she handled the pressure to end little better than. SOME people i, won't mention, you know but the loss, of, commandingly yeah it. Was great you. Never panic you. STAY calm i guess they're dealing. With horses you, have to, you, know right they don't react word to react well to people that, aren't, Calm, right yeah. Stay calm riding a horse is one of those THINGS that i really want, to Do but i've Just and i've done it a, little Bit but i've never had a. Great experience that's what everybody.
Speaker 9: Tells me they really everybody THAT oh i rode a horse once and then the.
Speaker 3: Scary, story yeah well there was an incident. With me it Was. In florida i'd rather not get. Into it but but thank. YOU both i hope you'll have a great time the rest of.
Speaker 10: The.
Speaker 5: Day grant if you need any pointers on how to do, you know some, creative ideas let.
Speaker 3: Us, know yeah. That's good. All right so next we're gonna. Talk fish We've Got taylor Knight And ron harry got co, All Right So taylor Knight And. Ron, harry Yeah so taylor tell us. Your story where are? You from?
Speaker 4: What's deal so We're, From?
Speaker 3: Dothan alabama, all right guys together and yeah we watch all your videos and one cold here and see YOU. In firs so y'all do the? Man hirt? We did, oh well thank you. Very much and so you guys listening TO one o three nine? We?
Speaker 7: Do?
Speaker 4: Okay great and uh and you what is this basket that?
Speaker 3: We have what you?
Speaker 2: Got?
Speaker 3: Here yeah so Is? This?
Speaker 6: Ron?
Speaker 12: Ron?
Speaker 4: What what what kind of basket you?
Speaker 23: Got there this is a Basket From State line fireworks. And more, oh, yeah yeah they advertise, with you and he sent it up. FOR you i got the pink hats to make sure that the ladies if they liked to wear a hat to.
Speaker 3: Go to the beach.
Speaker 23: Or something and there's a some goodies, in here some chocolate covered peanuts, for.
Speaker 3: Grade and even. Some fireworks.
Speaker 9: We thank you because life. IS candle i.
Speaker 3: Loved IT when i saw the, PINK hats i was a little speaking word. Of, That YEAH and, i, thought well but you're saying those are for, the wives? That's, right, yeah yeah the wives.
Speaker 9: FOR you, I said i'll. GRAB one i didn't say, for, Who, right.
Speaker 23: Okay and you and you've been complaining about all. The sweets there's some fruit from the produced stand.
Speaker 3: And. Appreciation, no, LOOK look i can't say it on there Because trainer sean might. Be, LISTENING yeah i Don't think i'm gonna take a pass on peach. Cobber twinkies. Thank you my daughter made those. For y'all what's, Your, Name, Hannah.
Speaker 4: Brooke hannah thank you?
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 3: Much so do either one of you guys have a question or a shout out?
Speaker 20: At?
Speaker 3: All, no, no no For, you taylor but, you, DO right i do.
Speaker 23: Have a, Shout, Out okay tuesday is my. Thirtieth, anniversary okay it way over. My, head yes her Name. Is genny she's probably sitting at home watching or she'll see. It later, but UH but i wanted to tell her.
Speaker 5: Happy, anniversary, wait okay there you getting all LOOK and i think you wanted somebody kind of special to do something.
Speaker 23: FOR, You dj rick got a song you could play?
Speaker 7: For us?
Speaker 4: All RIGHT SO dj.
Speaker 3: Dj?
Speaker 4: Many formats what FORMAT am I am i?
Speaker 3: Going for? What song do? You need diamonds? And pearls diamonds and?
Speaker 7: By?
Speaker 4: Print prince, all right so that's going to take me more INTO THE a?
Speaker 3: C world did you? HEAR me i got to get my different one BECAUSE Your, ac yeah you got, your rock you got your. Top forty this would be adult. Contemporary risk It is, prince though so there has to be there's got to be something could BE an R and b, STAY smooth i. NEED smooth i felt like you could pull it. Off though let's go, Smooth, Here rick and this is for you and, your, wife, Right? Yeah jenny how? Many years?
Speaker 4: Thirty thirty?
Speaker 5: Happy anniversary SEE if i, get this it's a. LONG one i think get ready?
Speaker 1: For that.
Speaker 3: OH W R By rick burgess in the night time.
Speaker 4: As a cool breeze Blows Across, Sweet.
Speaker 3: Home, Alabama tonight i'm here some of you out. There cruising they birds put On Some prince, horus tonight though It's for jinny and It's. For ron thirty years ago they. Got together they looked at each other's eyes THE way i look at a saws, a jaball and, THEY said i love you like diamonds.
Speaker 9: And Purps.
Speaker 4: Here's prince.
Speaker 3: I've done about a voice in. A while there you.
Speaker 23: Go, that, Yeah THERE and i can't confirm for EVERYBODY that i have Smoked with speedy and he And hell.
Speaker 9: Centerfield AND.
Speaker 7: U a.
Speaker 18: We smoked we smoked ribs and.
Speaker 3: Thanks. For both happy anniversary to You that. I've, done hey that was. Really good diamonds, And, Pearls, prince yeah. That's good BUT don R And b and.
Speaker 21: Here Comes.
Speaker 3: Lisa wilson, come on here. She comes, Oh girl lisa is wearing her common sense as. A superpower go you can?
Speaker 4: You can we set that pulled it down to the.
Speaker 3: Ather level there, you go not necessarily does There's A, lisa hello how?
Speaker 1: Are?
Speaker 4: You thanks so where are? You from and now You if i'm.
Speaker 3: Not mistaken you celebrated my sixtieth birthday correct and brought me a cool little happy birthday deal and all that since his. Birthday cards this is.
Speaker 9: So sweet and now listen.
Speaker 15: To Y'ALL whenever i, TRAVEL overseas i will listen to You, in Iceland, Uh, dubai germany but in. Different countries is this pleasure?
Speaker 3: Of? Business pleasure so did you did you like?
Speaker 1: To?
Speaker 3: Buy yeah, y interesting very long flight the exactly last time you were here and you were going on a big Trip in.
Speaker 15: Portugal's that was there when the electricity.
Speaker 3: Went. Out yea of all the places, you've been DO you, i know it's hard. To say do you have a favorite or maybe a. Few FAVORITES actually I.
Speaker 15: Like bermuda actually it's not a, long flight it's not.
Speaker 3: Three hours it's not bad, at All. Like germany, germany, SOMETIMES yes i have family. Over there, it's beautiful, you know to go, sometimes clean, very clean.
Speaker 9: Everybody. Speaks, english beautiful.
Speaker 3: Beautiful houses.
Speaker 10: That's Nice and lisa also brought me these check out these check out there you go.
Speaker 3: On your birthday? Right, here yeah well there's keep sick any any shout outs, Or, anything NO but I got i got.
Speaker 9: To, question, okay okay Who is hobi y'all keep. Talking About that's speedy's dad who fed.
Speaker 3: You that we're all the same team. Over Here that's speedy's. Best, friend yes in a very close friend. Of mine and what's what's the? Other Question did boomer ever find his ring that? Got stolen, never, do, sadly, Strange sadly so hopefully we can replace that. One, down yeah, thank you but he still has. An noo, you know they give him multiples for, the barious so he's. Got one thank you. Very much good to. See you we'll be.
Speaker 9: Right back.
Speaker 1: This Is The Rick.
Speaker 6: Burgess show.
Speaker 1: All we gotta find.
Speaker 6: Broadcasting from, The World The Rich, burgess show and here We.
Speaker 3: Go america a brand. New hour thank you for being with us much To, Cover speedy Gregg. And adler look, at them they're all here out working all, the competitions not. Even close box seats are. Settled in they got it just like they. Like it we've got Emrgens ball battle and now we're running through the rest of the week. With you here.
Speaker 6: WE go.
Speaker 3: I will, say this that's since we Know That father's day is coming up, next weekend and we Know that the cutoff to get the book Signed, is monday and we know it's got an. Active weekend i'm thinking everybody in the box seats gets a copy of the. New book men don't running?
Speaker 4: The rain are you?
Speaker 3: About that?
Speaker 7: About that?
Speaker 3: SO congratulations i know that. That's good even though some of you may prefer the, audio version we're not able to give that.
Speaker 4: To you you just have to work that on.
Speaker 3: Your.
Speaker 5: Own Uh maybe lisa can take pictures around the World holding, oh yeah that's kind Of what i'm.
Speaker 4: Thinking.
Speaker 3: About. Yeah uh by, the way on the, TEXT option I don't i don't Know who, lisa IS but i want to be your. Best friend yeah You got she's. A hoot uh and a great. Candy. GIVER yeah i got a Picture of greg there in. His blanket. Looks good text nation, good buddy they're.
Speaker 4: Always, there yeah. Still freezing let me figure in is.
Speaker 3: It hey that? Does that because you know that's not it is it slightly looks like whoever's.
Speaker 9: Trying, it's.
Speaker 3: You buddy she's really On a friday night the football. RIGHT there i don't cover up in. The games.
Speaker 5: That's why you carry it Around, for lisa because you wouldn't like to. BE warm. I, shared honey if it's, seventy.
Speaker 3: Five she'll bring a blanket to the. Ball game you know that great switching teams. This season well he's. He's, SON oh i didn't know what, you're. Saying, switching yeah well it was a little sun he wanted to Do For. Pride month.
Speaker 8: What.
Speaker 3: An opportunity he's younger With some he's going, back great he's going back Straight.
Speaker 4: In july it's, just.
Speaker 3: Temporary just just the time for the fourth Field Gives, independence day whole new field does there's a straight, yeah, THERE yeah i know his his son is coaching.
Speaker 5: Someone else you got to support wherever. He's at dollers a. My monter, yeah yeah you spent a. Little, Time yeah i'm on.
Speaker 3: The. Hill yeah been the game or. Two, there, yeah right usually the, opposing TEAM but i mean, still tough get in. And out that's a. Game day they worked. IT out i look good in green. And, gold yeah we'll. Be there i'll give me a whole. New swag, YEAH yeah i mean it'll be if your broken, hearts though, WHAT well i mean he was really in over the, other place but they got. TO understand, i mean he's got to follow blood don't.
Speaker 9: Make it weird like you do with every single golden ticket or box. Seat person don't make.
Speaker 3: It, Weird okay i'm gonna. Do that i'll Tell you miranda DIDN'T think i made.
Speaker 10: It, weird hey just so, you know if you come and if you're in a relationship and you come to, the studio the guys will make, it weird and if you lose, the game they will.
Speaker 9: Ridicule you just so.
Speaker 5: You know the break part of it and the and the break did say he had something To. Ask miranda i'm kidding.
Speaker 3: That happened at the, old studio. Remember, THAT yeah i was kind of wanted to, go bad just a bit better FOR. The tv you know what? He said only you would, think, THAT well i mean it didn't make me make UP later i wanted to and. Run, out yeah, Uh huh well y'all got me in. For television that'd be the way that it. REALLY would I saw, grant, Looking man hey said a little. Tropy over it, ain't nothing by, the way, but, yeah no but we don't. Make, it yeah what kind of accusations that we don't make it weird a?
Speaker 9: Little bit and also if you don't, bring anything it'll.
Speaker 3: Be, weird yeah he does make Him, fis, no, no, no no, there's no there's no there's nobody should feel pressure to.
Speaker 4: Bring anything, of course you know these tickets Are, for okay that's.
Speaker 3: The part what that part the part you.
Speaker 9: Just said we can all hear that it.
Speaker 3: Has implication that the tickets. Are, free yes that part, we so y'all a.
Speaker 4: Guesst gratitude that's that. Strange place how.
Speaker 9: About the breakfast what not? Breakfast balls what are those things called?
Speaker 4: Sausage sausage why did you?
Speaker 10: Help him the sausage balls that came in today With perfect the sausage balls that came, in, today yeah was all brown.
Speaker 3: And, crispy, yeah. Yeah fantastic every group. Brought, something, oh yes, that's all and not that this should be impressient. For others they'll be coming in. The, future yeah see we. Hear, that okay we should.
Speaker 5: Probably ask them if they want some from now time and time we noticed we.
Speaker 3: Don't share we.
Speaker 17: Do.
Speaker 3: Ask now there is one AWKWARD thing i. Have noticed now we've had some, people there, you know some type a's uh that doesn't bother them, At all but but a lot of times everybody brings more, than ENOUGH and i think some, people are, you know there's a lot, of adjustments, you know with the end Of the Rick and bubba show and the start of New things bubba in, this podcast this show. We're DOING and i think people still are bringing them out of food that was Needed when bubba was, still here. You know AND so i mean it's just four of us. In, half yeah and there's always there's always enough, for everyone and you're welcome to go in there and eat. As well uh and so so just. Know that and but it all either it all gets. Taken home if you Don't gets greg gets mad if it's Going away arctic. CAMP pause, I mean i know it's only got so. Many, days well it normally works Out doing Tuesdays. And fridays Normally, the tuesdays by The time friday, comes around it's probably time to. Throw out and Then on friday you take stuff home. With you the worst thing is if you've accidentally forgot something and it's a. Meat, product yeah and you come roaring back up here to, the office, you're like, Meat stink has? That been has? That been?
Speaker 20: Is?
Speaker 3: That okay what? Is this tanto made the declaration on the meat. THAT means i don't even know what. That, means, yeah right. Let me I'VE always i want to ask you guys this on, expiration, Dates OKAY and i know it varies on what. It is when it says suggested our, sell by don't we have some time on the other side of the sell by that's telling the grocery store and not to put it back out, right right somebody needs to have it by, this, Date correct don't we.
Speaker 4: Have a few trailing days?
Speaker 3: After?
Speaker 5: That yeah i've always said if we even get close to a date that.
Speaker 3: It's bad it's the same way you'll throw.
Speaker 7: It out.
Speaker 4: IT'S bad i tell where they'll throw away in. A second, you're, like hey you easy on the?
Speaker 3: Deadly meat oh, you no it's Just, Sail BY and, i, said No, sell by we got a few more days. On that but it's still good on the deadly meat because it lasts a long time and they kind of must put something.
Speaker 9: On It sell by is one thing used by Or best buy. Is another It's best?
Speaker 3: By dangerous or do you mean you won't have a good experience on.
Speaker 10: The, taste technically the, only one the only one that is actually a safety white signifier is expiration date if it says, expiration date and IN the us this is legal or legally required only on.
Speaker 9: INFANT formula i didn't know any. Of this i'm just. GOOGLING it, i, said oh.
Speaker 10: It's right it signifies the. Last date the manufacturer guarantees the products safety.
Speaker 3: And quality we call that. The lawsuit the lawsuit line you made me Sick and. I'm suing we clearly said don't eat it after that.
Speaker 10: Used By best buy is about quality, and freshness but it's not about.
Speaker 5: Foods, safety, OKAY okay I know greg's a, food DAREDEVIL but i have seen expiration dates and treated it like the best sold by dates JUST because i want to just fight.
Speaker 3: Eating it. It's good let me tell. You something back To taking mama grocery shopping again and that, To date oh, my goodness she'll make you dig to, the back to. The, back, no no reach reach back here in. The back that's where they have some. Other Ones and I'm, not mom but they're all. The same now back there in, The back i'll do that. With me they're trying to hide it. From us rotating because what, she says she lives. By herself she's she's. One person and, She's like i'm not going to go through, all this, YOU know i need to get the FURTHEST date i can. Possibly get and, they does and yes. She will you ever seen to walk off on? The date, oh yeah put, it back, said mom you still got. FOUR days i NEVER want i won't be done. WITH it, I see i see. The point, SHE'S like i won't to eat that.
Speaker 9: With him, She's smart she is.
Speaker 3: VERY smart i don't think other than, the fact other than the fact that everything she tried Tried with greg. A failure but he's still he's still as difficult as he. Ever was she couldn't break, him well and She broke she broke me and she and. My sister but she Couldn't. Break, grey nobody. Nobody could that weird milk is you can't?
Speaker 9: Fix stubborn, oh wow?
Speaker 3: Very good what great.
Speaker 9: Would say if it?
Speaker 3: Ain't Broke. Don't yeah people always ask you ketchup and mustard you're not supposed to put to. The fridge so you used, it, once, right right, Right right i'm fridge all.
Speaker 1: The time.
Speaker 3: You bring it from the, grocery store putting, the fruit, you KNOW once i. Opened it it's THAT what i.
Speaker 1: Like Is The Rick.
Speaker 6: Burgess show america sleeps well every night to just knowing these four men are on the air week.
Speaker 3: And speaking, of sleeping if you didn't sleep well, last night it's probably because you're not smart a little, baby brother let me change. One thing this middle child may have, some issues but he knows how to give good. Night's sleep. That's right heelick sleep dot com? All right whereas a sleep quiz slash. Big box what's the sleep quiz? All about? Baby brother you ask? You questions how do you sleep on your back? And stomach you SiGe you like? Firm mattress solvet medium all that kind of.
Speaker 4: Good, stuff yeah how?
Speaker 3: About this they have the mattresses that are customized for you want to?
Speaker 7: Love.
Speaker 3: Them.
Speaker 4: No two not just how you sleep and how you?
Speaker 3: Want firmness you know is that you want a real firm mattress from something soft some. In between you may want To. Lovem.
Speaker 4: No two big and tall options.
Speaker 3: Are Available uh and also now this is designed, for children but maybe small people you might want tole them know. That too they have a, children's mattress So So parents magazine said it was the best.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 3: Available uh so it's made to it adapt to the. Child growing all, Kidding aside so so go, right now here's how. It works they customize. The mattress they make it at their Facility. In arizona they ship it right, to you right to, the door no charge for. The shipping you got it to one hundred nights to sleep on it to make sure you. Love it it's customized. For you so you're going to uh and get that good night's sleep that you seem to. Be missing one of the reasons you're not sleeping will it really might be you are not in the. Right mattress this won't be designed. For you save twenty seven percent right now by going to heliksleep dot com slash. Big vox that's that is a twenty. Seven, percent well let's some may mess. That up they messed, It, up craig it's. Twenty, percent, no, no, no no whoever wrote this copy because they've got the memorials they still still. In here you'll save it en up to twenty percent at helic sleep dot com slash.
Speaker 4: Big Vox he greg didn't.
Speaker 3: Do that he look.
Speaker 1: Sleeped up.
Speaker 3: Trust me if, HE did i would absolutely make sure it was put On A helix sleep. Dot com i'm just lapping off, of it that. Big box let's, be careful don't be reckless with with their copy, and paste, All right so so ANYWAY then i don't want to do it all over the move and. Stuff, Around no. Greg doesn't but he was kind of paying attention a little bit on, the, stairs, LIKE oh I know i Don't. WRITE coffy I know I Don't. Memorial day that's been a while, by BACK and, I thought, i'm right we're going to hold different because. You're there we go on the emails, Coming in, Hey Bird, hey burge here's the one, Right now, hey bird he Birds. From Tyler, hey. TYLER yep i want to give a shout out To One chris Dye. Van adler and the shout Out To chris Dye van adler is. The pet the best title of the archives so Far was. June third it Simply Said speedy Battles. Of woodpecker, He said i'm an every day what podcast, archive listener AND when i saw, THAT title i KNEW that i could not miss it And that speedy would absolutely have some sort of MISSPEAK that i didn't want.
Speaker 4: To, miss, well yeah.
Speaker 3: Listening to speedy talk to himself when he's in, the handle one of my favorite parts of. The show just give him a little time and it will, eventually happen accompanied by the follow up. Nervous, laugh, yeah yeah. You do when you, mess up you'll start going out. Of control you did it back. EVERY time i laughed that way And Rub mars.
Speaker 9: And if you're if you're looking forward, on YouTube it's just.
Speaker 10: The picture it's the Picture that speedy sent me of him actually battling.
Speaker 9: The, woodpeckers.
Speaker 18: Ai what's? Your problem fun, my workplace? BEST friend, I am, i am but it's a.
Speaker 9: Rough place it's a. Rough place love.
Speaker 3: The show, Thank You Tyler well and if you've ever had had, that situation and it's what's Tough to i'm not, always.
Speaker 9: There so, it's, Like yes i'm in it.
Speaker 3: Right now and then you go out and there's. Another hole what, the.
Speaker 9: Yes it looks like braill on the side of.
Speaker 4: Your house, Oh funny, Hey bird. Hey birge.
Speaker 3: This Is. From john johnny was a schoolboy when he wrote his. First, emails okay here. We go i'm loving the. New show thank you.
Speaker 7: Very.
Speaker 3: Much john just Wondering if greg had been Working When richard simmons visited the show back In the Rick and. Bubba days How would greg have Reacted if richard had tried to hug him or Worse with, speedy experience lick him in. THE eye i wouldn't Let him lincoln in. The, eye, WELL no i didn't let him.
Speaker 1: Fought harder.
Speaker 3: So YOU'RE saying i.
Speaker 1: WANTED it.
Speaker 3: I can't take me thirty minutes. Of this don't patch, see y'all.
Speaker 9: Don't laugh it's not funny for.
Speaker 4: Some reasons the water for. SOME reason I think i.
Speaker 3: Think the Reaction of greg would Have made richard, cry uh and it would have. Been DIFFERENT and i Think then speedy might have been in the bad, same situation because then he would Have consoled richard over that like he did About the.
Speaker 4: Barbara scrits.
Speaker 3: Any thing i'll tell, YOU this i know that's that's a. Terrible history you don't have a very good run.
Speaker 5: ON that i will, say, HANDLING handling i, will say dealing. With him he was always, So kind he. Really was he, was, very very.
Speaker 3: Extremely kind look you, know what visus and not a, bad kiss not a bad, shorts see, Thank. You graham i'm, Not LAUGHING and i understand because he's blocking, it out trying to tell the good. Time game, They laughing, oh yeah three goes, from Death, remember rick He was we, relived it and he was playing it down like it wasn't. That involved and then we wanted to. Remember it. Misremembered, that, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what.
Speaker 3: That's called that's that's. Psychological, protection well you know how sometimes will well we'll have some.
Speaker 5: Bits, going on you KNOW what, I mean and AND and i don't know where. They're going that one surprised ME and i didn't. PICTURE that i thought he was.
Speaker 3: Just good. Watched it he got everybody in, The room, oh yeah don't this, one here they're. HUGGED him i was trying to SEE if i could get him to leave me long AND after i know he broke, his spine he didn't bother.
Speaker 4: Me anymore on, another note What would gary? Have, done, hey.
Speaker 3: Hey let me, tell you and you take him a, Little link you take you a little you little little shorty short and get on those side. THE room, i mean now picture him jumping Up on gary legs around with suspenders. On too, oh boy thanks for making us laugh every. Single day blessings to. You guys love the. New show, thank you. Thank, You okay so here, We, go greg this one's, for YOU and i guess to. A Degree uh, hey bird, Hey birds tim here this is One For greg adler and Possibly, You speedy, probably NOT because i found out the other day he's not that. Into MUSIC so i was Driving. Through wyoming that's just in twenty eleven. Across country, Truck driver now would you listen? To This and adam may you may be familiar with THIS person i got stuck in, this Storm, or greg because he sometimes knows things that no one else knows or. Cares, about uh. HE said i stopped at a Place Called. Little america it was a. TRUCK stop i met a fellow driver and a musician Known As Uncle. Cal cavendish he was in.
Speaker 4: His Seventies, uncle.
Speaker 3: Cal, the musician was broke and traded us a cheeseburger for one of. His CDs as a, frustrated musician he once Flew Over new york and bombed the city with cow manure mixed with. His records this earned Him, the moniker The Mad manure Bomber Of. New, YORK anyway i bought one of his CDs for ten bucks and Traded A cowboy burger. For another if you'll do A quick Google, search adler you can find a couple of articles about, this GUY who i promise is the. Genuine article and then he provides a link from when He. Found cavendish The mad manure bomber tells. His story don't know? About, IT yeah i found everybody ever heard? Of, This no i'm Looking for i'm not trading a burger though for IT.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 3: Cd, no, No yeah i've never heard this person or this story. At all that he got upset with the fact that his music career went downhill and then he dropped manure in his Records On.
Speaker 9: NEW york, i, MEAN yeah i see this On. From vacuum maybe it happened back in.
Speaker 3: Twenty, fifteen yeah this guy said he met him at a. Truck stop it's a mad manure about what about? THAT, Part whoa i'm gonna think it's just the.
Speaker 1: Minir guy this Is The Rick.
Speaker 6: Burgess Show.
Speaker 1: God Fearing.
Speaker 6: At america love It The Rick.
Speaker 1: Burgess show.
Speaker 17: Come.
Speaker 3: On america thanks for being with, Us Today. ACTION pact a lot going on. This, Weekend Hello. Seminole texas headed your way before the sun comes up to my looking forward to being, With you lord Willing uh tomorrow Nights At First, Baptist, Church Seminole texas big. Men's Gathering then, sunday, morning ladies you're welcome to join us for the. Worship SERVICE and I think i'm even going to be teaching one of the. Small groups so oh so. That's fun sure not the ladies.
Speaker 4: Small group but, YOU know. I spoke i've never spoke at a.
Speaker 3: WOMEN'S conference i guess when, they think when they Think Of charles billings and they think, of me They. Picked charles charles would like. To, HA yeah i see you're Wearing A charles billings. THE hat i am where did you get that? Masculine thing that's.
Speaker 10: One of the pink hats that the guy brought us As n i'm taking this home.
Speaker 3: For, ruby, okay okay if you're, WEARING it i don't, THINK so i don't. FORGET it i don't, think RON but i intended you to.
Speaker 9: WEAR it I know i'm wearing it JUST so i don't. Forget, IT plus i, Look, awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you look you? Look, great hey.
Speaker 10: GOOD look i keep wanting to talk about something real FAST if, i.
Speaker 3: Could doesn't have to.
Speaker 4: Be, fast okay and.
Speaker 9: This is a, while. Back regions we're going all the way back.
Speaker 10: To, THERE yes i keep forgetting to talk, about it AND then i get in my VAN and i.
Speaker 9: Remember, it jamie He's about. Jamie, again no it's Not About. Jamie johnson it's Not About.
Speaker 3: Jamie johnson is It About?
Speaker 4: Kirby, smart no it's.
Speaker 10: About y'all, remember y'all remember when we had. THOSE storms a tree fell in the road at my in, my neighborhood and it just so happened to be where the angle of the road and my headlights and there's bushes on. Either side so in, your mind at zero o'clock in the morning and it's dark and there's, nobody around you might look down on this particular straightaway of your neighborhood to put on. A, podcast, yeah right and you then you. Started crying AND then i, heard It and I'm and i'm going probably thirty thirty miles, an hour thirty thirty four thirty four miles, an HOUR and i look up and is a wall of. Pine TREES and i drove my van through sweet. PINE tree i drove my van through a. Pine tree, remember, That yea and the Brushguard that greg made fun of me for putting on, the van said it was just.
Speaker 9: For looks it actually saved.
Speaker 3: The van how, About?
Speaker 10: That greg the headlight nothing broke on. THE headlights i got like one small dent.
Speaker 9: In, The HOOD but i don't.
Speaker 3: Take that it was a wall.
Speaker 9: Of trees the tree was this big round.
Speaker 3: Maybe just, one tree. Not trees it was a wall.
Speaker 4: Of tree what did you just what were you using as a? Reference point?
Speaker 9: My arms. Make it make your arms as big of a hoop as.
Speaker 3: YOU can i thought you were pointing to, your LEGS and, i, thought well that's not much of.
Speaker 9: A tree that's not what this is, not about.
Speaker 10: All RIGHT so, i then in, That moment i'm on my way, TO work i think.
Speaker 9: Everything's good bloom drive through.
Speaker 3: A tree and you know what it.
Speaker 9: Sounded like it sounded like driving a gigantic van through a. Gigantic tree because THAT'S what. I did that has an.
Speaker 3: Original sound and so.
Speaker 10: It's coming if you all were just making fun of my cool hat and my legs and so in, that, moment.
Speaker 9: Y'all my rear view mirror on the left, hand side hanging.
Speaker 10: By the powers just swinging it knocked my entire are off. The VAN so i had to zip tie that one. BACK on i ordered a new One off amazon and.
Speaker 9: Eighty bucks it was. Eighty bucks it was, not bad but, not good but not good but not.
Speaker 3: Bad speed you thought you could have got.
Speaker 9: IT cheaper i put it, back on and So then, i'm okay you did.
Speaker 10: IT yourself. I, DID yes i did drop a nut in the door on the very, last one two the very.
Speaker 3: Last one.
Speaker 9: So that, excuse me. A socket it dropped a socket. In there you should have.
Speaker 4: CALLED me i could have. Handled This so.
Speaker 3: Matt rattles when the, music's on you gotta.
Speaker 10: Be careful it depends on the kind of turn. You're, TAKING anyways i had a good. Working mirror it, Was great it.
Speaker 9: Was fine it. Was good then. Regions happened did you get.
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 9: Regions, happened see greg had all came.
Speaker 3: Full circle it took. A minute you parked on the side of that curb and your and your mirror was out in.
Speaker 10: The, traffic no we parked there and do you remember do you remember did you remember getting back to your truck that morning and after? The broadcast what was the setup on your truck when you got back to your truck at, that.
Speaker 3: Morning the broadcast. WERE closed i did THAT when. I left i did THAT before i LEFT because i knew people will be trying to. Get by you did that? To, yourself, YEAH yeah i, closed them like right now. They're closed there might.
Speaker 10: Be somebody went along the whole line of all the cars on that thinner road because the buses are. Coming through the buses are, coming through dropping people off on that road at the golf course for the.
Speaker 9: Region's tradition i'm, recapping, everything right, some thinker some.
Speaker 10: Problem, SOLVER ooh, I know i'm gonna keep people's windows from. Getting damaged i'm gonna flip all the windows on all the Cars because i'm.
Speaker 9: A thinker i'm a. Problem solver you shattered. My mirror she broke in the process of. Folding it he shattered forced.
Speaker 10: It in and so now because of somebody decided to be a big brain and.
Speaker 18: Solve all the, world's problems you broke my MIRROR that i just fixed after dropping through?
Speaker 7: A tree.
Speaker 3: Are? You okay and you're you really should have dealt without a. While ago it is still mad.
Speaker 10: Some genius hey Was It elon musk Coming through regions?
Speaker 3: That day, my gosh do you think it would you like to have had a? Sticky note sorry. About that here's. My insurance they might have closed it and never knew they Broke the is it?
Speaker 9: Too hard and it? Was it if it? Was you was it?
Speaker 5: YOU speedy i left it at midnight, that day, so no but ME and i was their way before you.
Speaker 9: Go back to take a trip back to, fix anything to. Smoke nothing it.
Speaker 3: Was great I'm glad greg? Did?
Speaker 9: It greg was?
Speaker 3: It you look at?
Speaker 4: His, FACE no i Don't think greg would.
Speaker 15: Be.
Speaker 3: THOUGHT yeah i Don't think greg would have had the kind of awareness to.
Speaker 5: Push THAT sometimes, i like if it's a tight SITUATION and i backed, In whatever i'll close them because it's tough getting in and out AND somebody.
Speaker 4: I never think.
Speaker 3: Of it the ONLY time i do It is i'm going through uh the pharmacy to, get, something, okay yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: Through Something then i'll shut.
Speaker 3: It and hit the button and That SHIP and i DIDN'T know i even. HAD that i, was like one of you all have.
Speaker 9: AUTOMATIC ones i don't.
Speaker 10: Have, That, okay, WELL anyways i replaced that.
Speaker 9: Some, GENIUS no i haven't. Replaced it it's.
Speaker 10: Still broken i'm driving around like a like a like a homeless person driving around.
Speaker 3: Like you actually have. A home it is.
Speaker 4: A home it can't be.
Speaker 9: A home you can bring the homeless.
Speaker 3: Into this r't you're literally. Driving home it's a home.
Speaker 9: On wheels this man cave, on, wheels.
Speaker 4: Right you're you're double your two steps out.
Speaker 3: Of homelesses so the entire unit is. Not broke it's just.
Speaker 10: The mirror the mirror itself like you had with you smacked it against the body of the vehicle and and shattered it because some dope smoking caddy had to, come through.
Speaker 9: Probably, a cop probably.
Speaker 3: Crooked cop you turning on everyone came through here, lashing out.
Speaker 9: And they decided to be a big brain thinker and. Solved problems oh now it won't wreck. Any mirrors you wrecked, my mirror.
Speaker 3: And he was trying to keep someone from, getting wrecked and you wrecked yours in.
Speaker 9: The, process yes if it, ain't broke don't.
Speaker 1: Broke it that's a.
Speaker 3: Great point and how you just now got this to that we could have probably found. The person now is it just a crack?
Speaker 9: In it it's a it's slid down.
Speaker 10: The, middle yeah it's not, your mirror mister, fancy pants.
Speaker 9: Robot, mirrors okay, my goodness that. IS cool i am jealous.
Speaker 3: Of, that okay you can just. Pull it, it's brutal THE one. I need every time he looks, over there he sees, just Quiggly and i'm reminded what the good thing about is just.
Speaker 5: A mirror so you can pull the mirror off like. You, did yeah actually, that Guy, m yeah you just pop, it out push it.
Speaker 9: Back in, all right that makes me.
Speaker 3: Feel better.
Speaker 9: Fix it you're not. Touching it you'll make. It worse in this caveman hands, OVER there.
Speaker 3: I got i got my, fellow's HEAD and i got my.
Speaker 9: Crushing rinch it doesn't require either of those if.
Speaker 3: You got a, few batteries the ones with the.
Speaker 9: Gold tops not not a, battery problem a, Battery Issue, Alan, rinch.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 10: Probably NOT but i just thank you for letting me get out that off my chest while.
Speaker 3: WEARING upset. I am don't you wish you had done it sooner so we could have, got it so we could have got.
Speaker 5: The, person yeah that's what you, Email Me and i'm sure the person doesn't even know they.
Speaker 3: Did it why do you? Think that because if you're push always think the best, of people and that's that's. Really great like let's say this is this is, his mirror which he should have closed before he, Ever.
Speaker 9: Left okay putting it on, me now they should have not tasked my.
Speaker 3: Private property and you're.
Speaker 5: Coming by if you just, close it you're. Moving on you don't see the mirror you might have.
Speaker 3: Just closed so you think there's no chance that the person, went no because it's it's just. The mirror it's just, the mirror not the not, the arm not the. Entire year but you couldn't, hear? It crack? Would you what would you have check? It out, it's like are you saying it was a nice person who? Can't hear? Someone deaf?
Speaker 7: Did?
Speaker 5: IT no i think it's probably somebody went what idiot left us out driven.
Speaker 3: The van it's big to even get. In here the idiot close the. Freaking, mirror hey.
Speaker 10: It's not any wider than any of y'all's big a trucks that. Are unnecessary never seen anything in the back of every any of. YOU'ALL trucks i got a whole freaking kitchen in the back of, my van so make fun.
Speaker 7: Of that.
Speaker 9: How about?
Speaker 3: That MIRROR and i got a mirror to replace you would drive this van and have somebody valet.
Speaker 18: Of van one person was in this, big, van yeah a lot of equipment to one person drove that.
Speaker 9: Big, van yeah because it.
Speaker 10: Probably free he must be really cool and free to live, his life, you know into the wind and escaping in, the wild never.
Speaker 3: Come back they showed you or the man like that that mass thought it was one of, the, golfers yeah or like a, swat team or, somebody kidnap like tied up.
Speaker 7: Or LIKE.
Speaker 3: Mister t now people.
Speaker 9: Think OF mister t all, the time or some mother one More Like. SCOOBY dows i don't.
Speaker 3: Think the person knew he. Broke it they just.
Speaker 9: Moved, on well thanks a lot for breaking on your.
Speaker 1: Crooked pop this Is The Rick.
Speaker 6: Burgess, show okay are you ready to bring something to?
Speaker 3: The?
Speaker 6: Table, cool no and get on. The show one eight eight eight six.
Speaker 3: Big volks, All, right america. Let's chat we're not going to see each other for a few days if you're wrapping up the week, with us, so uh, let's uh let's have. A conversation there's The Number ken osborn gave it, to you eight, eight eight the number six. Big. Box uh eight eight eight six two four four eight, six nine carry. It up all ten lines. Are, available uh and we'll. Go unscreened phone calls. Rapid fire as you hear, the ringing that means that you're, in line and we'll answer them one. By one thanks to the box. Seats today what wonderful guest you've. All, been uh and thank you for your. Kindness Today The text nations already. ONTO something i Just heard speedy discussing this with one of our box. Seat, members run Who's A dallas? Stars, fan speedy your ability to Mojo The dallas stars is really turned into almost a. Mojo cancer it's for me going to a game. One game look? What Happened the stars just fired their. Head, coach yeah, Nice.
Speaker 9: Work, spetty wow that's, on, you brother that's.
Speaker 3: On you that is. On you that's. On you well you just Started as george. That, barbecue yeah well that part eight. Was good it was worth it.
Speaker 9: Was good it is worth the mortgage on that one because you.
Speaker 5: Own it speaking of being, ON somebody i think It's on aler for leaving his side mirrors out here. We go and if did one of y'all bring up, the scenario that's been texted to us what if some what if because they were open and he probably didn't get close To the kirby that we all know that that it was hit and then somebody closed it after it was hit and.
Speaker 4: Broke, possible no why would you hit it?
Speaker 3: THEN closing i hit, somebody's like somebody close. That mirror i've hit. It twice you. Got Me rick, burger's show unscreen, phone calls.
Speaker 13: Go, AHEAD hey i just want to know what would the show be Like if greg's all his grandchildren came in one day and set with him the. Whole day how his whole reaction would be, Toward everything what would be?
Speaker 3: Going on it'd, be different every. Little view he'd be. So Understanding, george straight he, Start Licking, george straight this thing we get out? Of hand would it'd be like before he? Went evil why do you?
Speaker 1: Do know like, There's?
Speaker 4: Music PAPA oh? I?
Speaker 17: Do?
Speaker 3: Baby yeah? Fun, Anything yeah i'll bring them in here, one day all, For Them? George straight? For sure you sure? Being nice that little long Hair guy's papa's. Best friend.
Speaker 4: We Continue rick, burt shows, you know go?
Speaker 21: Right ahead, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: How come y'all? Play it souls? All right so here, We Go rick burdy show unscreen. Phone calls, Go, ahead.
Speaker 20: Hey y'all, All right so y'all were talking about the teacher Down, in florida, and yeah the whole female teacher students thing being more common. These days it seems to be as. A, guy yeah as. A, guy, OKAY yeah i, get it a, teenage boy ultimate fantasy. All that but y'all keep tiptoeing. Around It and i'm gonna go ahead and. Say it these women. Are pedophiles, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, NO no i agree with, you now you're you're. Absolutely right, it's UH it's, i mean when you do something like that and YOU robs i mean, at, fourteen sadly because of, our society they probably have been exposed to some things in the locker room or at school whatever on. Their phones but it's not it's not the right of an adult woman, or man doesn't matter the one, to to, you know take someone at that age and expose them to that kind, of stuff. Robbing them it's not their call to decide when those things come into. Their life and, you're right it is a. She's twisted they all, are twisted and there's something mentally wrong. With, them uh that it's a it's, a wicked dark thing. To. Do uh, We Continue Rick, burgess show unscreen. Phone calls, Go Ahead.
Speaker 21: Hey, adler, yeah, listen buddy this month is probably not the last time, to say look at.
Speaker 3: My, goopers okay he's going to.
Speaker 9: MENTION that i thought he was going to mention the pink hat, went right it's actually.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: You go and the time repeating and the timing of the call right after the, first call the call prior, to.
Speaker 4: It right We Continue Rick birger's show, on.
Speaker 13: Scream, go ahead, Leave, spittier lord he's.
Speaker 3: My friend i'm gonna tell.
Speaker 21: A daddy i.
Speaker 3: Go On YOU.
Speaker 9: Remember i don't even KNOW what i was supposed.
Speaker 3: To be remember this is if you're listening to the, show live those of you that are, podcast people this all make. More sense most normal people are. At, work yes that's a. Great point most normal people have found their way to whatever responsible thing they need. To do for the people that, have nothing that's, NOT responsibility, i mean it is. A difference it's it's very. Very Different Rick, birgers show unscreen. Phone calls, Go, AHEAD hey i just had a Question.
Speaker 14: For adler my Name Is.
Speaker 13: JACOB fox i was Gonna ask adler who you got?
Speaker 20: This weekend Marob Or.
Speaker 12: SUGAR shaan.
Speaker 9: I gotta Go with.
Speaker 10: Morob again he just dominated. So much this is ufc uh you.
Speaker 3: With that?
Speaker 1: Hat on.
Speaker 3: He Forgot The yeah i'm, going right he felt. So, massively, Yeah man i'm gonna go with what's?
Speaker 8: His?
Speaker 10: Name, Yeah yeah so y'all don't know, about it y'all wish?
Speaker 3: You, did right, She knew but do you agree you should remove the HAT from.
Speaker 9: I should But now I'm going i'm gonna have to stick.
Speaker 1: With, It yeah?
Speaker 9: Morob one and it was it was actually at. The sphere that was the first.
Speaker 3: Time around about a fish bowl in. The, show, yeah chin mister chan is.
Speaker 9: Looking good by, the way y'all hope, he Dies but i'm glad.
Speaker 3: He's, allowed, no no just hope you feed.
Speaker 4: Him today still convinced he's. Already, done yeah that's the.
Speaker 9: Third chin that's not it's you can.
Speaker 3: Talk back we've had more chins than. Thousand pounds may.
Speaker 9: Let that one have.
Speaker 3: A, good weekend. That One uh We Continue rick. Burger's show unscreen phone calls, catch HIM but i. Doubt, it okay, this Morning Uh Rick burgers show unscreen, phone calls. Go ahead i'm not sure we want, That again rick on screen, phone calls, Go, AHEAD man i. Love, him yeah.
Speaker 20: I'd listen Of Fat doll park, all.
Speaker 9: Right not just.
Speaker 3: Any, DOG remember i go back to my warning before rather than, What, wow rick, you're right you're right, About Here rick burgers show unscreen, phone calls, Go ahead.
Speaker 13: Rick here In. Hunt HILL but i hear you talking Earlier. About jocko.
Speaker 21: Does anybody any of you ever had a chance to listen to His CD's.
Speaker 9: Extreme, ownerships yeah he's a.
Speaker 3: Great guy. Love him what are we? Talking about it's a voiceover for. Our, VIDEO okay i didn't pay attention.
Speaker 7: To that.
Speaker 1: I'M sorry i love.
Speaker 3: THE video i didn't catch all.
Speaker 9: Stream ownership it will change. Your life if you're struggling. With discipline you have a, pink cat so you haven't, watched IT so i need to take.
Speaker 3: It out we continue The handle, rick. Show unscreened aren't you doing the guy? That, Did okay i'll hang on with me and from these voice the show man my parents have, been WATCHING and i Think greg.
Speaker 9: My like It's called love On.
Speaker 19: The spectrum it's about a dating show about people.
Speaker 3: With. Autism, START honestly i heard it was. Really good i've. HEARD that i swear this is.
Speaker 10: Really good it does seem like people that are very socially awkward that would.
Speaker 9: Otherwise have a hard time.
Speaker 3: Get touched.
Speaker 9: Hat show learning is can spur?
Speaker 10: My?
Speaker 3: Daughter really what is? The, hate okay. Thank YOU the ufc speech.
Speaker 9: Was tough this.
Speaker 1: Is The Rick.
Speaker 6: Burgess show