Speaker 1: You know, now that I think about it, I'd rather not even deal with you. So if it's all the same to you, I'm just going to trap you for a little while My sleep sixty ability is still charging. So I guess you get a different skill.
Speaker 2: Our glass?
Speaker 3: Uh uh?
Speaker 2: Is something supposed to happen?
Speaker 1: What you should be trapped inside a giant piece of hourglass? What happened?
Speaker 2: Huh? Oh wait, I totally forgot about my necklace.
Speaker 1: Your necklace? What in the world does a necklace have to do with my ability not working on you?
Speaker 4: We knew Glitch had used our glass to trap the heroes, so we found some time tanium and made necklaces out of it. The Great Sage Serenity told us it would keep us safe from our glass.
Speaker 2: Looks like she was right.
Speaker 1: Just when I think you can't get any more annoying. Ugh, fine, I tried to give you an easier way out, but now you're in trouble.
Speaker 2: Trouble like what I do. Man, I don't want to be in trouble. Let's hug it out.
Speaker 1: Bro. Why my master used to be friends with these losers, I'll never understand, Glimmer.
Speaker 4: Just let my friends go. We don't have anything against you.
Speaker 1: Nope, never gonna happen. Now, get ready to see some of my skills that aren't so nice.
Speaker 2: Staymare my shield.
Speaker 1: Nice try daymare, you said, Paul, I've heard that's a pretty serious ability.
Speaker 2: How did you get it?
Speaker 1: You're a nothing?
Speaker 2: And while we're on the subject, how.
Speaker 1: Did you get the time lock ability? You don't have any time powers do class anyway?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Nothing important. It's just kind of a regular kind of class. It's kind of blame. Actually, you wouldn't be into didn't it.
Speaker 1: Fine, I'll take a look for myself, insight. What a joke. Your levels barely in the twenties, but your skills what what is this? Ground stop, natural resistance, daymare, glamour time? Look, how did you get these? You should only have one or maybe two beginner level abilities by now, but these.
Speaker 2: Just uh lucky I guess.
Speaker 1: Uh a copy cat legendary impossible?
Speaker 4: You have a legendary class maybe.
Speaker 2: So that's how you did it.
Speaker 1: You've been copying skills. That's how you got timelock.
Speaker 2: You got it from me.
Speaker 1: Oh, you little You've got to be stopped now before you get too powerful. I wasn't going to use the skill anyway, But now.
Speaker 2: I've got no choice.
Speaker 4: Uh oh, sounds like a good time to disappear thief's cover?
Speaker 5: What the hey?
Speaker 1: Where'd it go?
Speaker 6: Whoa?
Speaker 4: Okay, so I'm not invisible, but this is some next level camouflage.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: I look just like part of the wasteland. Where are you? Coward? Come back here?
Speaker 4: And I've got to stay perfectly still. But this ability only lasts for a minute. How am I going to stop her? She said she was going to use some crazy skill on me, and I don't think anything I can do can stop her.
Speaker 1: I know you're around here somewhere.
Speaker 4: I wonder if any of my friends has something on them I can use.
Speaker 2: Let me just step over here.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Blizz, I hope you don't mind that I look through your pockets, but I'm in big trouble here.
Speaker 2: I find you. You are toast to little worm.
Speaker 4: Oh man, my ability is about to wear off. Let's see rabbit's foot not helpful? Gold coin? Can't use that? Uh something really weird and gross?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 4: Wait? What's this? Rev ers.
Speaker 2: Reverse? Why does she have a card with reverse written on it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh, there you are?
Speaker 1: You disappear for all that time, only to move like ten feet genius kid, got enoughs enough, I'm done playing games with you. Let me show you what real power looks like.
Speaker 2: Oh man, porch, everybody, I'm so sorry. Mind right? Oh no?
Speaker 1: Uh uh.
Speaker 6: Hm?
Speaker 1: Why didn't that work?
Speaker 4: The reverse card? It's glowing?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: What's that card you're holding?
Speaker 2: Whoa what what was that? It's some kind of energy shot out of the card and hit Glimmer?
Speaker 1: What is this place?
Speaker 5: Who are you?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Why am I in such a strange wasteland? And for that matter, who am i?
Speaker 2: Uh? Your Glimmer?
Speaker 1: Glimmer? You said, what a weird name. Well, I'm going to go now. Whoever you are? Aiden?
Speaker 2: Aiden? What happened?
Speaker 3: Glace?
Speaker 2: Everyone? You're all awake? Oh yeah, wait?
Speaker 4: Were we asleep.
Speaker 2: For some reason? I really want pizza right now. Yes, you were asleep.
Speaker 4: Glimmer used some skill on all of you that was supposed to keep you guys out for a whole hour.
Speaker 2: I don't understand how you're awake.
Speaker 3: What's in your hand? Where did you get that card?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, I kind of had to get it out of your pocket. Glimmer had me totally outclassed, and I was hoping one of you might have something that could help, and.
Speaker 2: You were the closest to me.
Speaker 4: And what happened right after I found that card, she used some super powerful ability on me, something called mind wipe. But then that card started glowing and shot some energy back at her. Then it was suddenly like she'd forgotten everything. She just went walking off that way. What I don't that makes two of us, Yeah, me either.
Speaker 2: What are we laughing for?
Speaker 3: Aidan. That's a very very rare artifact. It's called a reverse card made by a very mysterious tribe of people called the Uno. If you're touching that card and an unfriendly ability hits you, the card reverses it right back onto the person who used it.
Speaker 7: And it sounds like Glimmer was trying to wipe away your memory. So when she activated the card, it bounced back on her instead.
Speaker 4: Whoa man, I'm glad that's what I pulled out of your pocket. Sorry about that again, By the way.
Speaker 7: It's okay, I'm glad you did.
Speaker 2: Kid. You gotta be the luckiest adventurer I've ever known.
Speaker 7: Hey, he's more than lucky. He's a natural at this stuff.
Speaker 6: Here here, Aiden, you've saved us yet again. If you hadn't stopped Glimmer, we'd still be asleep, and I'm willing to bet Glitch would have completed his plan before we awoke real.
Speaker 3: But we're awake now, hombres, and I think it's time we drop back in on our old friend Glitch for round two. I couldn't agree more. And this time we've got Aiden with us.
Speaker 2: Whoa jacket? Some kind of ball just appeared in mid air right here?
Speaker 1: What is this thing?
Speaker 5: Some kind of video game?
Speaker 2: I call for snibs ah marco.
Speaker 5: Only you would think my speaker sphere is some kind of game.
Speaker 7: Glies.
Speaker 5: Well, if it isn't, all of my friends I would say, it's good to see you, But I think we all know that's not true.
Speaker 7: Too scared to come down out of your castle to face us. Huh? Is that what you're talking to us through a ball?
Speaker 5: Mica, Mica? That temper of yours is going to get someone hurt one of these days. Hello Kane, looking as heroic as ever I see, And dear Blizz, I truly have missed our discussions on the finer points of time travel. Pork, you look like you've lost a few pounds. Must be all the adventuring and who's this?
Speaker 2: Uh, my name's Aiden A din.
Speaker 5: Well, my boy, I don't know what you're doing in the middle of this little family reunion, but I suggest you leave. I'd suggest all of you leave. As a matter of fact, I'm in no mood to entertain.
Speaker 7: You, whether you like it or not. We're coming in there, Glitz.
Speaker 6: And we will stop you if you would just let me explain.
Speaker 3: Explain what explain that you've kidnapped hundreds of innocent villagers and you're draining their energy to power some crazy ability.
Speaker 5: How do you listen? It's not what you think.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, right, So anyone else heard?
Speaker 2: Enough? Right on?
Speaker 7: Sis, I say it's time we get in there and shut Glitch down for good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's do this.
Speaker 7: Aiden.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Absolutely not, But I'm with you.
Speaker 6: Good lad? Cool on what friends to the final battle