Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Dallascowboys dot Com Draft Show, your war room for insider news and draft analysis from deep within the confines of Cowboys headquarters at the.
Speaker 2: Star and Frisco.
Speaker 3: Two sleeps away, Just two more sleeps for.
Speaker 4: You, one more for me, one more for you.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 5: It's the NFL Draft Show, of course, the Dallas Cowboys Draft Show, presented by Miller led Zach Wolchuck alongside Neey Harris, Brian Brodus, Aisha Morrison. As we get ready, this is such a great week, all the excitement, all the hard work, the build up, it's here, and I do want to ask a couple of questions here. We'll get to Twitter on the twenty coming up on the other side. But Brian, you brought up a question that I do think is interesting. We've talked a lot about the Cowboys moving back in this draft. What about the possibility because I think we know the Cowboys want offensive line, that's kind of what they're hunting here about a team behind the Cowboys moving up ahead of them? Is there a team that you're fearful of. Is there a player if they were to slide that you're fearful of. Oh my gosh, we might need to worry about this because I think we've seen this happen in previous drafts before, where teams kind of know you know the personnel departments, Brian, you know that better than anybody. You know kind of what other teams are looking at Nyeing maybe Kansas City. We've kind of looked at them as a team that really wants a wide receiver. Could they actually be in the offensive line market as they are? They a team that could maybe move ahead of you. Is there anybody that's scaring you from a Cowboys standpoint? At twenty four? They just hold, they sit. They're waiting for a JC Latham or a Gram Barton or one of these offensive line And we've talked about to slide.
Speaker 2: By the way. I had a general manager this morning tell me that don't lay them ain't there? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't think he's ye.
Speaker 3: People are liking Like I was.
Speaker 2: I was kind of going through some names and you know, and I said, hey, what about this offensive line? Went and he goes, he goes, don't don't think about Latham.
Speaker 4: Let's go Brian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a seven. That's what you do. That's what you get when you're really old. You get to work with guys over your all through your life. But yeah, this this guy reached out to me and I just started talking to him and I'm listen, give me some idea about some of these linemen at twenty four. And I was thinking about Latham and he goes, don't think about Latham. Yeah, And I said okay, and he said, I said, what about Barton? He says, I'm kind of on the fence of him getting to you guys at twenty four. Yeah, I don't think it's going to happen. But like I said, I did get some positive news about uh about powers Johnson as well. So as far as some of the medical stuff, maybe a couple of different teams if I've reached out, I just want to know. I don't know what this team thinks about him medically. I haven't figured that one out yet, but I know asking some teams around the league, uh, you know where you know, because there were some rumors of some things that were going on there and this guy said, no, we've got him as clean on that on that front, so we'll see what happens there. But the lath And one, and I know we talked about it yesterday. I thought you guys did a hell of a job yesterday of kind of walking us through some of these guys and some of these names. But that was one that you know you're hopeful about because you were talking about the trade back situation potentially and you were trying to target some of the names for the Cowboys, and Latham was one of them. So that's why I brought it up, and the GM said, don't think about probably off the table there.
Speaker 6: I have him at eighteen to Cincinnati. I'd be shocked if he gets past eighteen, because that's that's just a perfect Bengal right there is he could play inside, he could play outside. They need both of those positions. It just kind of makes sense for him to be in Cincinnati. But hey, he's maybe he's the CD Lamb of offensive tackles.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, we.
Speaker 5: Talk about runs a lot, right, and I think that you could get a run on offensive line right before the Cowboys you're picking, And that's why you got to look at some of these teams like Green Bay, who's even right behind Dallis that also might be looking for an interior offensive lineman. I think you brought up Jacksonville Seattle. Maybe they're in play for alignment the Rams at nineteen Pittsburgh and Miami back to back there at twenty and twenty one. Does Philly want to go ahead and replace Jason Kelcey at center? So, I mean there's some I mean, I think we've talked a lot about the trade back. There's teams I think behind Dallas that maybe want to get up, or do the Cowboys end up in a situation where they need to be more aggressive if there's one of these players that they really really want to go get.
Speaker 4: As far as trading up, yeah, potentially.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's where do you sacrifice the depth, whether that be picks next year or assets this year or picks this year. I mean you're gonna have to trade something to be able to move up. That's where I get a little bit concerned.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that would be fascinating.
Speaker 6: Like let's say they are able to make a deal and jump up to seventeen and grab Latham. That would be wild or grab a fool Waga if he's falling as well. But sitting there at twenty four. I think if you are trading back, going back to your initial question, Zach, I think teams behind them that you would be a little bit worried about.
Speaker 4: You mentioned Green Bay. I think you can make the argument that they need all three.
Speaker 6: Offensive line positions, Tampa Bay need interior guys. At Arizona, it looks like they're gonna be targeting more skill guys on both sides of the ball. I think you're okay there, same kind of situation with Buffalo and Detroit. I think they're gonna be targeting skill guys or edges. Baltimore, San Francisco, Kansas City. I think you could have a run of offensive linemen there, or you could have a run of receivers. So yeah, there's there's some different opportunities there. I think San Francisco does go offensive line, So if you do move back to thirty two, you'd have to be okay with San Francisco taking your guy at.
Speaker 4: Thirty one line.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 6: Especially here in the twenties, I think once you get to sixteen with Seattle, I think that's when this offensive lineboard really starts to fly. I think that's that's what I'm expecting at least Brian was their team for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that. I think Nick hit them all that was I was thinking about that. No, No, I thought, you know, anybody in Ice is right as well. I just these teams need offensive linemen and you know, and everybody's kind of got a center earmarked to Dallas or a tackle. So if the board falls a certain way, all of a sudden, say that Barton's on the board, you know, ahead of you know, all of a sudden, it looks like that Barton is going to get to Dallas, and you know that Dallas is probably going to uh to hand that card in. Boy, if you're you know, if you're now you're you're worried about teams like you know, we've seen it. There's been teams in the last couple of years. Uh the year before Philadelphia targets you on a tight end or me when last year but Dallas Goddard, if you remember, Philadelphia thought that you were going to draft Dallas Goddard. They got ahead of you there. You thought what Buffalo did last year, They thought you were going to take the Dlton Dalton Kinkaid. They jumped ahead of you there. You know, so if if I think that's why Dallas is doing the best they can to kind of keep their offensive line desires as quiet as they can, because they're they're worried that all of a sudden, if one of their guys get there and then you have somebody jump up ahead of them and take that guy, boy, that is going to be a bitter pill to swallow for them.
Speaker 5: I think for me, the concern is now becoming I don't know how many of their guys are going to be there. Yeah, and that becomes the case where I know it's this team has a lot of holes to fill and they need more picks in the trade down scenario. Hey, if it happens and they get wiped on some of those guys, that's where you know, captain trade down. All right, we ride, Let's go ahead and do this thing. But I think you might end up we might need to have more of a serious conversation about if you get, you know, a Troy Fottnu that slides down a ful wagga that's sliding down that Graham Barton, you might need to be aggressive and go and get your guy. Maybe it is in the late teams, or if you need to jump ahead of say Pittsburgh at twenty who I do think is going to be looking at one of these tackles or a center as well.
Speaker 7: The more y'all talk about it, the more I think they're just going to let the war falls just ride.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're right about that, And I'm starting to get really nervous about this.
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 3: I don't know that they're going to have their guys sitting there too.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's just the way that Nick said it. With such passionism, they can't They don't have a lot of the parts. But no, the part that you said about the fact that the trade, the fact that they don't really have the capital or are they willing to sacrifice the capitol given what people are saying that twenty twenty five will look like, would you.
Speaker 5: Surely would you mortgage next year's picks to go up and get say a Fuaga.
Speaker 7: It also depends too, because again the Scouts. The Scouts do this full time, so they know they probably have a gauge a little bit of some of the guys that are maybe coming out next year. I think it also just depours on the depends on the board. Because Nick mentioned yesterday that they have a lot of comp picks. Yeah, you know, if that depending on how this because we talked about it with this draft that some guys we're gonna look up in the fifth, fourth round and you're gonna be like, it's just the way that some of these positions are deep, that there might be some guys there that are fourth round that are actually fourth round picks, but they're there in the fifth round, whatever case may be. So it's like it really is just contingent on what the board is like next year, and we can predict that. So it's like, because because you talk about the Coppicks and being able to be at a mortgage, then maybe they might have value if this draft is next draft is super deep, you know in those middle rounds. But if it's not, don't nobody care about that. Yeah, So it's it's it's given to you.
Speaker 2: I'll throw you another little caveat out there that could be something that could be problematic for you. Minnesota holds that pick currently at twenty three. Minnesota is trying to move that pick. Yeah, who is going to be picking in that slot? Is that New England? You know, is that the team that all of a sudden, you know, Minnesota is doing everything in their power to move up in this board to get a quarterback. Sure, so now you're at now all of a sudden, that's a different You know, Minnesota is the team they're looking at quarterback. Oh wait a minute, what New England's picking now at that spot? New England could go a thousand different ways in front of you right there, especially you know, talking about offensive line and stuff like that. See, this is where I would be. I would be worried if I was if I was Dallas, that who just traded in front of who? Who did Minnesota sell this pick to that? Now I have to deal with.
Speaker 5: Their team needs well and the two most likely you bring up New England and then the Chargers. We know about Harball, he loves his offensive lineman.
Speaker 8: Two.
Speaker 6: Sure, in my mock, I have that pick going to the Chargers and them taking Brian Thomas Junior in that and that slot because they gear a receiver.
Speaker 4: Also, you look at pick twenty two.
Speaker 2: So you're talking about it at pick at pick twenty three, correct, Yeah, so the Chargers take Brian Thomas right, yeah, twenty three? Okay, that that that helps.
Speaker 3: That's a good thing for you, because Dallas.
Speaker 6: They go ahead and get their offensive lineman at eleven. In that sense, so Minnesota gives them eleven and twenty three to move up to five right, and they take tally say four. This is just my mock Tully SA four walk at eleven and Brian Thomas Junior at twenty three. I think also something else you have to factor in is I don't think the Eagles are gonna pick at twenty two. I think they get aggressive and they move up in this draft. They have a lot of capital, They have two second round picks that they can move move on. In my mark, I have them moving up to twelve and swapping picks with Denver and taking a corner, and Denver moves back and takes a bon Nix. And I saw a mock on NFL Network earlier this week that had the same exact thing happening. So I think that's probably something to keep an eye on. I think Philadelphia could move just based on all the capital that they have. Where did they get this capital? I don't know, because it feels like they're trading picks every year, but they do a good job over there.
Speaker 2: They pick up the nixt year's one on this on that trade or what did you have them doing? Man, I forgot exactly what's at Philadelphia. That's what Philadelpha. Philadelphia feels like that they're a better drafting team when they have multiple ones. Well anybody does.
Speaker 3: We saw last year, but.
Speaker 2: They feel like, you know, but the one thing that they've had these multiple ones so far, they haven't hit on these multiple ones. Yeah, there's Georgia, there's Georgia kids, you know, haven't played to the level we all kind of thought they were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 7: I wanted to say too from some of the keep my ears low to the ground too. I think the Cardinals could shake up some things because, first of all, they draft a little anyway, like they just kind of do what they want to do. When you watch how they draft a lot of time, you're just like, what was the plan here? And they are what at twenty seven from Houston and at four and at four? So I have heard some whispers that they are thinking about doing some aggressive stuff early, but with them being at twenty seven, I wonder if they even feel the need to if the quarterbacks are going and stuff, because I, respectively, what has Kyle Murray showed you at this point that he's that guy. It's it's been how many years now, how long he been there?
Speaker 8: Four years?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they've continued to invest in them and continue to say the right things.
Speaker 7: About them, And I hear that, But I don't think they'll get one. I don't I hear that. But I do think that they do have the potential to do something a little wonky, maybe at at twenty seven spot, and do something that maybe we don't see coming that. I think they are a team to keep an eye on, because they've spoken multiple times about being aggressive in this draft, because.
Speaker 5: They're sitting right there that three through five area, New England, Arizona, and then the LA Chargers. You talk about these teams that want to move up for the corequarterbacks, Brian, you mentioned Minnesota. Maybe Denver gets in play there. Maybe Vegas is sleeping in that regard as a team that also needs a quarterback. But all those teams are open for business. Arizona moves down maybe at the bottom of the first round. Maybe they do like a Michael Pennock junior at a Washington. Maybe they do kick the tires on something like that. I don't think it's a bad point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, No, I just I just think you know you're at the I mean again, like they can pledge allegiance to Camray all day, but it's some other stuff going on over there. So we'll see and they crazy, so.
Speaker 3: They are crazy.
Speaker 5: Last question I want to throw out there because you brought up Philly trading up for a corner, which really interests me, is corner maybe that position? Like we've talked about runs, receiver, offensive.
Speaker 7: Tackle mentioned yesterday, should we see.
Speaker 5: More corners go in this first round than we've kind of been discussing.
Speaker 7: Strongly about this is?
Speaker 4: This is what I this is what I said yesterday.
Speaker 6: I think if you're looking at one through twenty four, you're going to see a huge run of offensive lineman. But if you're looking, like specifically at ten through seventeen, I think you might see those top corners coming off the board. I have Quinnon, Mitchell, Terry, and Arnold and Nate Wiggins all going before fifteen. I think that's when you kind of see a mini run of corners and then you know you still have Cooper to gene some of you as a corner. I've used the safety kool aid mckin. I just think he plays better in space. I think he's more of his own guy.
Speaker 3: A political answer.
Speaker 6: I want I want him more in space.
Speaker 4: I want him more in space. I want him to wipe out the space.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I think he could be a more of a return guy as well. And I think just being able to play in space more, I think that'll kind of help more as a returner as well. You don't think about those things, but I think that that's something that could just kind of play into his favor. But anyway, him aside kool Aid McKinstry, you could.
Speaker 3: See I think I state is teams are high on I love him.
Speaker 6: Too, TJ Tampa and then Andrew Phillips out of Kentucky is getting a lot of late steam.
Speaker 4: I think he can end up.
Speaker 6: I think he's gonna end up at the top of the second round, but don't be surprised if a team swings on him in the first round as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, we got a lot to get to.
Speaker 5: We had a little bit of a shorter show because we've got a Cowboys pressure coming up. So let's step it shot and we come back. We'll do some Twitter questions from Twitter on the twenty. We'll keep the draft show rolling here that is coming up next.
Speaker 10: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they snapped the press.
Speaker 4: Guy who looks right, it's not there. He escapes left.
Speaker 3: He'll look for a French down.
Speaker 4: Just like football.
Speaker 10: When it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands, says twenty eleven. They've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 2: Prescott's gonna run this himself.
Speaker 4: Run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 10: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 11: What are you waiting for? Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 9: I'm Darren Withson, former Dallas Cowboy player and Super Bowl champion. When I played in the NFL at a high level, I relied on my vision to see the field. As I started getting older, I noticed my vision wasn't as good and I was getting frustrated from wearing my glasses all day. I went to Lasercare Eye Center and doctor G talked about all the options. Thanks to technology and Laser Care Eye Center, I can see far in between. Don't fumble your vision any longer, Visit them at dfwis dot com and tell them Darren sent you.
Speaker 2: They got me back on my game.
Speaker 12: In a stressful world, Lincoln provides balance and calm amidst the chaos by creating sanctuaries that move you through the world with ease. Our vehicles make your time richer and more uplifting with human centric design, intelligent technology, and powerful performance. As the official luxury vehicle of the Dallas Cowboys, driving a Lincoln is just another way to show your team pride. Experience our full lineup of luxury vehicles, including the Corsair Aviator, Navigator and Nautilists at Lincoln dot com.
Speaker 13: Hi, I'm Danny mccraie, Dallas Cowboys alumni player here with Smoothie King, and Smoothie King wants to ask you, what's that sound. That's the sound of us magically transforming our smoothi bowls into two new deck in and flavors. Dig into a cool Iie or Ptaya bowl handcrafted with crunchy purely Elizabeth Rinola fresh strawberries and finished with the velvety chocolate hazel nut drizzle. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or anytime you want to munch and that's the sound of you making them disappear. Smoothie Bows now in two new decadent flavors, only as Smoothie King. The official Smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys is the.
Speaker 1: Dallascowboys dot Com Draft Shows.
Speaker 5: All right, we're about to get to some Twitter on the twenty here on the Draft Show, just a couple of days away. Do you want to remind everybody come out to the Star in Frisco for the Cowboys Draft Weekend presented by Miller Lte. Party starts Thursday, April twenty fifth, six point thirty. You can enjoy live draft coverage, player appearances, live performances, and more than On Friday, come on back for Draft Night with alumni. We got Dallas Cowboys cheerleader appearances at the Miller Lighthouse and you'll finish strong on Saturday with the Draft Day five K presented by Baylor Scout in White Health. For more details, visit Dallascowboys dot com slash Draft. And now it's time for a little Twitter on the twenty twenty. Twitter on the twenty Okay, I usually brought this up during the break and we want to give the people what they want here. Is we just a couple of days away, Brian, there's a player at a Mississippi State cornerback the Camery and Richardson.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'll tell you what I appreciate. I usually bringing his name up six two. Last line of my notes is I feel like you can line him up anywhere and he's gonna play well. He does play both corner spots. He's going to walk down in the slot. He's got lenked, he's got speed. He could play man equally or zone equally well. I like him a little bit better in man coverage, the timing, the jam when he's walked up on the receiver. There's some snaps in the LSU game where the LSU receivers ran by him, but he was able to make up the ground while the ball was in the air. His speed is there. He could be a little handsy in coverage the mirror the receiver due to his speed. The footwork is good. He can carry guys across the field, change the direction, the depth as a zone player, the awareness. All these things says you know, playing the run, he plays it well enough. He'll throw his body around at the ball, carry up. L SU did get him on a double move. So you kind of see a little bit of a guy that will be a little maybe a little guessye, handsy, guessie, all those things, but uh, his speed is legit for making up and driving on the ball. This guy is a good football player at six two one a probably not the probably not the heaviest guy, but man, the linked and the speed is impressive.
Speaker 5: Athletic scores when he's the top ranked corner at the combine when it comes to athletic testing four three four fourt some you.
Speaker 2: Got some good questions people asking, yeah.
Speaker 7: Thank you Aaron, But no, that just kind of lets you know, how like deep this this corner he's just that guy. Yeah, he's just that guy ready for this. I mean, yeah, you look, you think about cam Hart and some of these guys. I mean, I think Kyrie Jackson, he's risen in people's boy.
Speaker 3: Garry Jackson's a dog man, that's an alpha right there.
Speaker 7: This this corner class is kind of crazy. It's kind of crazy as far as how deep it goes. And when you look at it, one of these guys which I watched about Jesus watch about thirty corners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you watch it and more. You can watch.
Speaker 7: Find good stuff. You know what I'm saying. It's not like you're watching them and you like this is all right, this is whatever.
Speaker 2: It's comploring.
Speaker 7: No, it's like, no, this guy really can develop, Like what's going on this corner apocalypse.
Speaker 6: The Camerian Richardson is from Colon, Louisiana, which is in that Arcle Texts region six hundred and ninety populations, the Arcletex region.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is that.
Speaker 6: It's like you got Vivian in there. You got Shreeport. It's like north of Shreport, but like you know, still southk go.
Speaker 3: All right, there's somebody.
Speaker 4: There too. That's my problem.
Speaker 5: I got a couple of wide receiver questions that were brought up. I'm gonna combine our guy Dean Julia and then Dustin Laric Tanda. I'm gonna kind of sandwich their questions together. Here, who are some of your favorite wide receivers in the two to three round range? And then is there any way that you think Keon Coleman could fall to fifty six? Dustin loves the way that he can dominate the ball, snatch it in the air, can contested catch guys. So when it comes to receivers. I mean, I'll kick it off the guy for me. The two to three round range that I just love that I think can play literally every single position is Jalen McMillan from Washington. I just think he's smooth, he's cerebral. You watch him play, he's just got it.
Speaker 3: Runs.
Speaker 5: Chris Routes can win deep, intermediate, shallow, explosive in the open field. Playmaker can win in the red zone. I don't see a lot of drops when you watch him play, and I love I think the creativity you could have as an offensive coordinator with him. If you want to play him at X, you can, if you want to line him up in the slot. I think he's a competitor to me, his game translates exceptionally well to the NFL. I have no doubt he's going to be a really really strong pro.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Keon Coleman, I think on that note, him getting to fifty six, I feel like might be a little rich. But it wouldn't surprise me because I think teams that are looking for receivers, most of the teams that are looking for receivers are looking for athletic guys and guys that can that can win vertically Keyon Coleman. I mean, he's got the physicality to be able to win vertically. But I think if I think most teams do want that that dynamic weapon. With that being said, I think he goes somewhere in the forties. I don't think he's necessarily does fifty gosh, I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I know, I know, I get it, I get it, But in this draft specifically, I don't think so. Especially if you're looking at Jonathan Brooks on the board and or Eddrian Cooper, you would I think you'd have to take one of those two guys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I I think Leake Washington is a guy that people are gonna find some interest in rounds Virginia rather. But Javon Baker is another guy CFY receiver, very productive in his time when he was there, but he wins with running instincts and feel he's smoothed out of his releases. I think he has he has like a hezy he throws out you know, he's yeah, he's he's very competitive and so when you talk about some of like what you're looking for from a wide receiver standpoint, he can do a contested catches. The concentration is fantastic. He's very QB friendly because he tracks the ball like it's it's important to him, like you talk about like I said, I mentioned the effort, and so when you're talking about you know, like maybe his size is something that people are maybe a little bit worried about. I would like from the block a little bit better on the outside when he's needed to. But this is a guy that has vertical threat ability but also can snatch the ball at the air as well. So yeah, I think he's a guy that people might be interested in as well. Alabama transfer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when we've had people bring up like okay, a Michael Gallup replacement or what's your comp for Baker? To me, I see some gallop with the way he's able to win along the sideline, his body control, go up and get the football. Brian, what do you think about Coleman at fifty six? And then what's the receiver that you like there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't think he gets to you at fifty six. Yeah, yeah, I would be. I would be very surprised if that happens. I'm ashamed I didn't name my son have been at Ricky because of Ricky Piersoll. But now I will go another route there. I'll give you a guy I really really liked it. I think the people are going to when he plays in the league, they're going to be happy that they saw him play. Roman Wilson for Michigan is a guy that I really like. And I think that that when you when you look at Roman Wilson, he's five eleven, he's one eighty five. He is super competitive and you know when you when you He was a major factor of Michigan winning a national championship. He made several huge plays in the Alabama playoff game to secure the victory. I was expecting a much smaller guy. Five eleven, one eighty five. He looks like he's got some thickness to him and the majority of his damage is done from the slot. We saw what Pukindakua did with the Rams. This is a kind of player right here. Same type of guy that everything inside contested run finds ways to finish, always playing on the move, super reliable. Roman Wilson is a guy that if you're a team, I don't think the Cowboys are going to draft Roman Wilson, but when he gets picked, I will acknowledge that the fact that team drafted a really good football player.
Speaker 3: I think I brought it up where he reminds me of like a hinz.
Speaker 5: Ward because he blocks, he's touch faster, but he looks like a Pittsburgh Steeler type of receiver to me.
Speaker 3: Roman Wilson's absolutely outstanding.
Speaker 7: That's good because to your point, Brian, when you when you look at the weight and the height, you think that he looks like some small guy, but when you actually watch the tape is like a little bit more filled out if that's what you're going for. But I do think he got some Tyler Lockett in him as well as well. The reliability.
Speaker 2: Look at you, that's a good one.
Speaker 7: And I think I just like the swag that he has when he plays. He's very it's in its controlled speed too. He's fast, because we see some guys that are too fast for their own good. No, he plays very under control and he's very QB friendly And to Brian's point, you can move him into the slot and that's where he's gonna cook. We've seen what offenses are doing from that that spot on the field. He's a he's a guy and it's funny there's a.
Speaker 2: Much better comparison.
Speaker 7: I think he's another guy that people just haven't been like we talked. I remember we talked about him on the show. And then I think it's because he's he's a little yiddle too, you know, because he is he I wrote down this is one of the smaller receivers in this draft, and you know, I think we're kind of turning back the clock now with some of these bigger sized guys actually compared last year. Yes, so yeah, anyway, I like him to y'all.
Speaker 5: Okay, Nick, we got this question from Tim b how would you feel about drafting a Barton or a Jackson Power Johnson round one? Then you follow it up with say, at Cooper Bebe in round two. He's seen a lot of center tackle scenarios discussed, not as much center guard early on.
Speaker 4: That's an interesting So this is BB in the second round.
Speaker 3: This would be B in the second round.
Speaker 5: So you know, you come away with your center and Bartner or Jackson Power Johnson, and then you just beef up that interior.
Speaker 2: I had someone asked me about drafting Barton and then moving him to tackle, and then and then putting Fraser and then drafting Fraser center. Yeah, you draft Barton and Fraser, but play Barton at tackle, not a guard, not a guard.
Speaker 4: Interesting, do you like Barton it tackle? I think I like them like my preser.
Speaker 2: That's what the question was. I asked me what you play him at tackle? You know, and I don't think so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think so either. I think my preference there would be center guard than tackle. But also if Graham Barton is the pick, I would like to see what he does at guard nearing training camp. But going back to the to the question originally, if they drive Barton B B, we're gonna have to like, I'm gonna have to hold you down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are my favorites.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't love. I think I think BB at fifty six is a little bit of a reach.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry's that. I think they still would need to go get a linebacker. I want to see that.
Speaker 2: Get him at eighty seven.
Speaker 4: I think you I think you could. Okay, thank you, but I'm willing to take that right.
Speaker 2: Maybe we get a I just saw, I just saw how committed you were, and you're committed. H that that that's because if you were to go I don't know then the next thing I would say to you is we gotta draft him at fifty six, then.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I think you could still get a guy at eighty seven if you want a draft guard, like if you want to go and get let's say in Isaiah Adams from Illinois or Christian Haynes from Connecticut Mahogany Mahogany Boston College.
Speaker 2: By the way, some general manager dudes are asking me about Mahogany.
Speaker 5: Center guard flex as well, like should we talk about him a little bit more at center you think?
Speaker 2: I don't think we've talked about him near enough. I know I should know the player, but I mean to me, you watch him play. He is going to make somebody. I was talking about Roman Wilson. That guy is going to make somebody look smart. You know.
Speaker 5: Mahogany was great at the Shrine Bowl here Yea and Friszkill. I think he turned a lot of heads.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did.
Speaker 5: I mean that that's a physical, mean, nasty type offensive linement as well, that.
Speaker 3: That's really really good.
Speaker 7: I wanted to I mean on Christian, I did an interview with him and I asked him about the interior flex. A lot a lot of people don't know he was a former DT like he played d T and he's only been playing football for I don't know since was junior year of high school or something like. That's not it wasn't a like all my life thing, but I do he has commented that he's open to moving in the interior. I wanted to ask a question because I listening to y'all talk about Cooper Cooper Beb. Are we at a point to where the the versatility thing with tackles coming in and people being like, and I think some tackles are preparing more to be able to even kick into guard. Is that hurting the true guards because tackle because of the versatility. And I'm only asking that because we talked about Cooper Beb early in this process. I wanted to draft him so bad. I mentioned him last year and he was returning to school.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Are we at a point to where like some of these guys that are the true like truly guard?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, yeah, because all of a sudden we're getting You're getting Morgan from Arizona. Everybody you know, I think he could play tackle. People want to kick him inside. I had a scout, uh that does the Southeast tell me Lathan will be an All Pro guard. He's a tackle right now. So the guys that are true guards, you know, Yeah, I think think that the fact that people are more willing to kick those tackles inside, I think hurts the true guard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think there's a lot of I think there's a lot of truth in that. You look at you look at the versatility factor. Let's just look at this franchise alone, how they like to really prioritize guys that have versatility in any position. I think if you have two guys on the same level that you have graded the same, but one can do other things in other positions, you take that guy and obviously that's going to be a plus more often than not. Yeah, I think there's there's some truth in the sense that it might be affecting the guard class because you look at the top of the true guard board, you have Christian Haynes and Christian Mahogany, who you could argue, are you know, could play some center as well Cooper Bebes in that discussion. But then if you start factoring in the tackles that can play guard, then you start factoring and guys like it's kicking them down, like a Troy Faltanu, Jordan Morgan's.
Speaker 4: JC Latham.
Speaker 2: So everybody you named you might want a little more.
Speaker 3: I mean Oregon State. I think there's some people that would consider playing him at guard as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah poor guards, Yeah, okay, the better to do their job. They're like, I just been playing guards since I was in high school, and y'all go sitter for and skip me because this guy can do it too. I don't know, I just I just was listening to y'all and that just was like, dang.
Speaker 6: It's also a sense that like Cooper BB was what you respect, was never a first round grade.
Speaker 3: What is trying to do over it? I actually like standing, this is ridiculous. All the guy does people on their rear.
Speaker 4: I don't think he was ever like a first round grade type guy.
Speaker 6: Like if you if you're looking at let's say, let's let's look at Isaiah Adams, for example, who has who's probably had more tackle context coming into the draft process than that guard, but is now having a little bit more versatility as a guard. I only compare him and BB because those are both third round guys in my stack, then you would probably respect They're.
Speaker 3: Not even on the same here.
Speaker 2: Get out of here.
Speaker 6: Then there's probably maybe a little bit more intriagan Isaiah Adams. But also you look at the ability that Cooper BB still has in the interior. I think that's a little bit more of an apples to apples comparison than comparing you know what Cooper BB does straight up at guard versus these first round guys like a JC Latha merge Ordan Morgan. But that's that's neither here nor there. I think I think these guards there are going to be a couple that really excel at the next level. I've banged on the table for Christian Hans. I do think Cooper B B will be a great player.
Speaker 4: I do. I think he just needs a little bit of time.
Speaker 6: And I think Isaiah Adams has a potential to be a good player as well. But you look at the tackle board as well, guys that can slide inside, there's a lot of there's a lot of lots of love there too, poor guards.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 5: I do like Adams too as a guard moving out from tackle, I think he played.
Speaker 2: I think he played wherever Illinois needed him he did. I think there were I think there were games where you could watch him play tackle and all the Suddies playing guard and maybe because of an injuries during the game.
Speaker 7: Game I thought it was I definitely thought he was better at guard. I thought that sometimes his base could get.
Speaker 3: A little wide. You see the power really translate well when you kick him inside.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then I think he has good short area quickness. I don't know if he has.
Speaker 3: Like the athletic guy, I felt the same way. All right, let's go to a last whole area blocker.
Speaker 5: Yes, playing a phone booth there, Josh Weaver, you trade back to thirty with Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Tim Baltimore.
Speaker 3: This is what we've talked about. With Baltimore. Barton is off the board. He goes twenty one to Miami.
Speaker 5: Only Geyiton is left at the top tier of offensive tackles.
Speaker 7: I want to see.
Speaker 5: Morgan, Frasier, and Suamatia are all available.
Speaker 3: Who do you take in a why?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, do it for the Cowboys. Yeah, this is specifically for the Cowboys. Ye, do it for the Cowboys because I think on I think you would you take the b Yu kid.
Speaker 4: I'd be taking Jordan Morgan.
Speaker 2: Here, That's right, I would too. Okay, So now go ahead, now now take now take who Dallas.
Speaker 5: Would would you take JPJ over Morgan if he were there, or would Morgan.
Speaker 3: Be your guy?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 6: The more this draft process goes on the least, the more confidence I lose in JPJ. I'd probably go in Jordan Morgan. I probably go to Jordan Morgan because you have experience, you have durability, you don't have a lot of medical concerns, if you have versatility.
Speaker 3: I like Jordan Morgan a lot.
Speaker 4: I think you have a high floor guy.
Speaker 3: Because I'm with you, Brian. I think he could actually play tackle.
Speaker 2: I think he could play tackle.
Speaker 11: And I didn't move.
Speaker 2: I did, I didn't. I mean, but if you said, okay, play guard, you know, I think in the fine, if you're going to kick Tyler Smith outside, great, But I I man, I just think Morgan. I don't think people are giving I'm not saying this show. I just still think the scouting community is giving Morgan enough credit for how good of a player he really is.
Speaker 7: It's hard again. I think he's just one of another one of those guys that's just he's so. He was an easy for me. He was a phone watch. But he was an easy watch because he's consistent.
Speaker 3: And a super consistent, steady, and.
Speaker 7: I'm just starting to feel like we just continue to see that these guys that are not necessarily flash but are very consistent are just not getting the talk. And I'm like, what are you looking for in offensive?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Consistency? And he has been one of the most consistent offensive linemen to me through this process. I know we talked about I mentioned the other day the combine and maybe I mean but the testing numbers. Of course, I mean this dude, he got a little got a little weight on him. We don't care about that, like he's he's It doesn't to me affect how he's able to wrestle and stay in front of guys and make sure he stays square. So I think he somebody at the draft one on one bang the table for him and I was like, you know.
Speaker 3: What, yeah, rolled out.
Speaker 4: I actually I did.
Speaker 7: Actually went back and I looked at my notes. I went back and watched him a little bit more, and I was like, what are we doing here like this? This kid can play.
Speaker 2: They take the b yu kid, don't they They do?
Speaker 7: I think they do, but we.
Speaker 4: I think they take Morgan. I think they take more.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you guys, do you think I just just swinging and miss by me. I thought you were going to say they were going to take the b White.
Speaker 5: I think they take There was a lot of there's been a lot of momentum with the b YU kid.
Speaker 3: I've got more than great a higher do you guys than Yeah? Yes, So I think.
Speaker 5: Are we not paying enough attention to Zach Fraser the West Virginia Center as we've talked about Barton Jackson, Power Johnson, is Fraser in play here more than you?
Speaker 2: Guys? Take this because I'm I'm I know you like Fraser. I'm like, I'm driving along the Moonshine Trails and in West Virginia talking about Fraser.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's my only fear.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm driving, I'm I'm running from the law talking about this guy, you know, and yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Here's my only fear with Fraser. I think that the body of the Texas game. But okay, so the Texas game you point to, and this is the thing that that I think you could say some of my fear.
Speaker 2: But I think there's blocking those animals.
Speaker 7: Let them get it out.
Speaker 5: I worry at times outside of the Texas tape can he get overpowered a little bit, like you saw with the Tyler Biattish last year.
Speaker 7: I think I think he I will say one of the only things that I think about him is that I think and he I think he has Sometimes he relies on the fact that he can recover a little bit too much. His core strength is crazy strength.
Speaker 3: And that's the wrestling, right, that's wrestling.
Speaker 7: And he depends, and I think he in his mind sometimes it is like, I mean, I can get there, and he can recur.
Speaker 3: She moves so well and he does.
Speaker 7: And so I'll give you. I'll give you that.
Speaker 3: But I sometimes sometimes the anchor, I'm like, man.
Speaker 7: I think I think his grip, your strength can improve as well a little bit. But other than that, though former wrestler, he's dead.
Speaker 3: But it's like kick that down the road. He's feeling like I do about bab.
Speaker 7: This is convers when he handles initial striking. I think he's a player as well. I think he's a player as well.
Speaker 2: The Pro Bowl. You guys can buy me dinner later.
Speaker 1: I like him.
Speaker 3: If you trade back in this scenario thirty too much, he was. That's a good point, Nick, and I like that.
Speaker 5: Rebuttal if you slide back to thirty though, Brian, I think Frasier I would be very open minded.
Speaker 7: I would be open to him, But I will say, is anybody any updates on his Did you give me an update?
Speaker 3: He broke his leg?
Speaker 5: Yeah, broke his was competing at the Combine, So you know the toughness there in the competitive level is there with that dude?
Speaker 6: He ran out at the Big twelve pro Da. He did everything asked of him at the pro day, So it sounds like he's he's ready to go. I would I would think that a rookie camp or an O t A he might be limited in some fashion, but it wouldnt surprise me if he's a full go too.
Speaker 7: So he's the only one he's That was the only thing about him. I had a lot of good things to say about him. But I had a lot of good It's not as.
Speaker 3: As Brian's nuts.
Speaker 2: Brian, my notes are blanking.
Speaker 3: The offensive rookie of the year right now.
Speaker 7: His game. The leg thing was the only thing that I thought maybe would detot.
Speaker 2: There was something the Morgan and who that you said they were too far apart.
Speaker 3: Who was did you okay?
Speaker 2: Okay? Fraser? In these center dudes are not that far.
Speaker 5: They are closer than I think people are being talked about. Yeah, they are, they are.
Speaker 2: I'm going to steal one of your lines. There piece a lot closer than you think. Okay, here I am dramatic.
Speaker 4: Morgan at twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got him right.
Speaker 4: Fraser at forty two, Kingsley at thirty seven.
Speaker 2: See I have I have Kingsley at forty two, and then the other way.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, that's interesting. It's gonna be fun to see how all the boards stack up. All right, that was a good edition of Twitter on the twenty Let's kick around before the early break some NFC East Division rivals. We did get some questions about this, but are there some players that we would think, Oh my gosh, now we're sick to our stomach. Cowboys got to play these cats twice a year. That's next year's the draft show rolls on.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 8: Drew Pearston, former Dallas Cowboy and now Pro Football Hall of Famer. Here, if you're struggling with your vision and tired of those contacts and glasses, don't throw ahell Mary go where I went. Laser Care or the official LASC partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Drew, thank you so much for trusting us with your vision correction procedure. At Laser Care I Center, we offer six different vision correction procedures to help patients see.
Speaker 8: Check them out at dfwis dot com. Tell them Drew sent you, HOODU.
Speaker 12: In a stressful world, Lincoln provides balance and calm amidst the chaos by creating sanctuaries that move you through the world with ease. Our vehicles make your time richer and more uplifting with human centric design, intelligent technology, and powerful performance. As the official luxury vehicle of the Dallas Cowboys, driving a Lincoln is just another way to show your team pride. Experience our full lineup of luxury vehicles, including the Corsair Aviator, Navigator and nonilists at Lincoln dot com.
Speaker 10: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they snapper the.
Speaker 4: Press guy who looks right, it's not there. He escaped flipped. He'll look full a first down.
Speaker 10: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust.
Speaker 11: With black Chain dot com, I know I'm in good hands.
Speaker 10: Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 1: Rush Scot's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 10: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 2: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 11: Get started at blockchain dot com.
Speaker 13: Hi, I'm Danny mccraie, Dallas Cowboys alumni player here with Smoothie King, and Smoothie King wants to ask you, what's that sound. That's the sound of us magically transforming our smoothie bowls into two new decadent flavors. Dig into a cool issae or fataya bowl handcrafted with crunchy purely Elizabeth Rinola fresh strawberries and finished with the velvety chocolate hazel nut drizzle, perfect for breakfast, lunch, or anytime you want to munch. And that's the sound of you making them disappear. Smoothie bowls now in two new decadent flavors, only at Smoothie King. The official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys is the Dallascowboys dot Com Draft Show.
Speaker 5: All right, let's look at some of the rest of the Nfcas obviously very Cowboys focus. But you've got We've already talked a little bit about Philadelphia at twenty two.
Speaker 3: Maybe the Eagles get aggressive. Do they move up.
Speaker 2: Drake May at two?
Speaker 5: Drake May? That would be a good thing. I think for Brian. They're Washington at too. Of course the Giants at six. Who are some players that we would think, gosh, darn it, they hit and now the Cowboys have to face these two dudes twice a year. Segment brought to you by your Texas four dealers for it is the best in Texas.
Speaker 3: Brian, I think Neighbors.
Speaker 2: Or Dunsay ends up at the Giants. I would hate that right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm with you, man, and like I think neighbors would be number one for me. That would be frustrating. They haven't actually had a thousand yard receiver since twenty eighteen with the Odell Beckham junior. With the Giants, they are desperate for playmakers. The one thing that I could sell myself on, like because I love a Duneesay and Neighbors, is how they get in the ball to them? What are they doing at quarterback? And it is their offensive line any good? So maybe as great as those receivers. Are they might Michael Pratt? Yeah, second right, let's do that to ahead and take Pratt. But but is it just those two receivers? Would that be for the Giants? You're thinking, man, that's gonna be a tough deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that'd be super tough.
Speaker 6: I think who whatever receiver they take at six, I think that would scare scare Cowboys fans more than whatever quarterback is taken by Washington at too, just because gosh, that's immediate playmaking ability, whether it's Neighbors Dunes or Harrison Junior, depending on who Arizona picks. That's uh, yeah, that's gonna be tough. You look around the division Philly, as I mentioned, I think they can be aggressive and trade up and go get a really good corner, whether that be Terry and Arnold Quinion Mitchell. I think there's an opportunity for them to do that. But if they stay at their pick, they could also be looking at, you know, guys like Cooper dejan or Darius Robinson potentially, Uh, they could also be in the defensive.
Speaker 2: Tackle market said the break, I'm gonna let you go.
Speaker 4: That was that was mainly it. Now Washington and you got the quarterback.
Speaker 5: Cooper de Gene and maybe they stay there at twenty two. I kind of think Cooper de Gene is higher on some some teams boards.
Speaker 2: Than Man I say yesterday, I think he's Do you think he's the third corner?
Speaker 3: I think he might be the number one over Wigan for some teams. I think he might. I think he might be the number one guy.
Speaker 2: Now I'm with number one corner overall, overall, overall.
Speaker 4: I think I think it's the number one safety. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I almost threw my pencil at you.
Speaker 5: I'm playing it safety, your corner. I think I think he could play either. I do like when you look at his game and his ability to go sideline to sideline the range. I think the instincts I wouldn't mind playing him it's safety what whatsoever. But I'm not going to put it past him because he's a white guy that he can play corner.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I'm not trying to see that that wh I mean.
Speaker 5: For the Eagles like I could kind of see Cooper de genius. We're talking about it in a filthy universe.
Speaker 7: And you gotta also think like teams, the teams within your division are trying to figure out how to beat you. Where do the Cowboys u ce d lamp who they had, They had not one corner that could deal with him last year. I think could go in the or Terrrian Arnold line.
Speaker 3: Donald's my number one corner.
Speaker 7: I mean the other team, like people within our division, are trying to figure out how to stop your best offensive weapon, which is CD lamb. They might be looking for a corner that can man up. I know you he's a safety, but.
Speaker 5: Still either way, they're desperate for safety help too, so that'd be a benefit for them if they want to play him.
Speaker 7: For me, I mean you already mentioned Darius Robinson. I'm not in the mood to deal with him, but I ain't listen. I ain't in the mood, but I do think that Philly could get saucy. And I'm only talking about Philly because I'm not I'm not saying I don't think about the other people.
Speaker 5: But we kind of know Washington's probably going Jayden and Daniels there quarterback l su.
Speaker 2: Ye ain't got a lot of weapons at the commanders on.
Speaker 3: That offense that would scare me.
Speaker 5: Jayden Daniels with with Kingsbury and that offensive staff.
Speaker 2: We saw what he did at LSU with a lot of weapons.
Speaker 4: That's about Kingsbury.
Speaker 3: That could cause problems.
Speaker 7: I don't want to have to see maybe a Chop Robinson going up against Terrence Steele twice a year.
Speaker 3: Ooh the speed?
Speaker 7: Yeah, not in the mood. And again it's not even just Terry Steele. We don't even know who the left tackle is going to be for the Cowboys at this point. I think he could be a tear. He could be a tear for our division if we have to deal with him. What is Washington? Didn't they get to They got they got.
Speaker 2: Fowler, they took every one of your players, they got Armstrong, everyone that you did shows about all last year.
Speaker 7: They got on their Dallas Commanders.
Speaker 2: Commanders, Yeah you know their team.
Speaker 3: Well that's exactly what they are. Bamber's got the Chop Robinson tape.
Speaker 7: Man, I don't want to look at it.
Speaker 5: Chop Chop is such an the line. If he ends up being the best edge, it wouldn't surprise me. It's just the lack of finish with him frustrates me because he finds I mean, he will blow up plays, but then he just doesn't end up finishing and making the tackle or making the sack. But he is a disruptive force off the edge of Chopper, I'll.
Speaker 2: Say the opposite of that, and on chop but I'll say the opposite. Turners that guy to me, and I say this in a way that that's the guy I really have a from Alabama. Have a chance to be way wrong about Dallas Turr. I have a chance to be way wrong about him.
Speaker 7: He reminds me, I don't know which edge it was last year.
Speaker 2: Because Braswell is playing better than him on like Dallas Turner was very un I was born. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 7: Why else I don't want to see. I ain't trying to have to see Marshawn kneeling out of Western Oh yeah, boy, please please no heck yeah, I'm not trying to deal with him.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 7: It's just it's the it's the athleticism. It's through the roof with him. But he's just his pursuit the motor and then he has these long strides to the QB, which he's like it's kind of deceptive of how fast he's moving. He don't look like you're moving fast, but he just covering a lot of ground quickly and he's violent and how he plays like that temperament that you want from a defensive player. That's just like like the whole time I'm not in the No.
Speaker 5: He's got a high motor, there's no question about that. I know we've talked out kneeling before and I think you guys are a little bit higher on across them.
Speaker 7: But he can move a line as well.
Speaker 3: He can.
Speaker 5: You do see him play inside some and that did stand out to me, like I do like some of the versatility.
Speaker 6: The Commanders have six picks in the top one hundred. They have two in the second, three and the third. This this is the kind of wild one here too. They will pick eight times before the Cowboys will pick their fourth pick.
Speaker 7: Please don't say that.
Speaker 6: Eight times eight times before the Cowboys will pick their fourth fingers.
Speaker 7: And they're really in the commitis as it stands right now. Oh yeah, we talked about them. Granted, like they sold their soul for like their edges to leave last year and that really hurt them. But they've always been pretty good on the interior, had some decent linebacker play. Obviously, we already know what the situation is there. We talked, we've talked about them on the offensive side of the ball for a long time. But they have guys over there. They just need to put it together. They've just been lacking a quarterback. I do think that they could be a little bit better than maybe we would expect for them to be going. I agree with you, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I think we all respect dan Quinn.
Speaker 7: Oh, he's yeah. I'm sure they're looking to try to turn some things.
Speaker 2: Are we going to at the end of it, because of all the picks that the commanders have, are we going to say they had a really good draft? I mean that's always how that works. Yeah, it's easier to have a.
Speaker 7: Really good draft when you have a million zillion picks. True, they are in a place to where they are very much so replenishing more than so. Yeah, it could look good because Philly had a million. Didn'ty have home ONNK last year?
Speaker 3: Last you were saying Philly did.
Speaker 7: A good job and they were lay struggling. Yeah, you didn't see.
Speaker 2: Get ready, I'm just trying to I was trying to plant the seeds. It's gonna happen. Draft.
Speaker 3: What you're saying, this has been fun. We'll continue the conversation at am ten am. Let's do it all right.
Speaker 5: We do have the Cowboys Pressure coming up at the top of the hour. Thank you so much to Nick Harris, questions, Aisha Morrison, of course, Beamer, Chris beym in the back. I'm Zach Waltchick until tomorrow. Hugs and handpounds everybody.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club
Speaker 13: M