Speaker 1: Amy and TJ presents Aubrey Oday covering the Ditty Trial. Welcome everybody to Amy and TJ presents Aubrey O Day. I'm TJ. Holmes alongside my partner Amy Robot and Roams. A lot of people know and love Aubrey Oday. They know the name and they love the music. They know her as a platinum selling, chart topping artist.
Speaker 2: That's right. She was a member of the hit making all female group Danity Kane, but a lot of people in recent years and months have become more familiar with her as an outspoken, very public supporter of Cassie Ventura, the ex girlfriend of Sean Dittycomb's. Aubrey has been outspoken and has frankly minced no words in her thoughts about Diddy.
Speaker 1: And of course, many people have many thoughts about Diddy, but Aubrey is uniquely positioned to speak about him because she got to see him and know him in a way that most of the world never did. He was her boss, her mentor you could argue he was the one who gave her that shot at stardom, putting her in Danity Kane as a member of that band and making the band that was I did watch that show until several seasons, and I still have some of the music from that first group be put together on some of my playlists the van. There are some that I still love, but it's in that capacity. Aubrey O'Day is sitting next to us here in New York City, and let's start. Aubrey, you are as we sit here right up the street from where the trial is taking place.
Speaker 3: I didn't even realize that.
Speaker 1: So some people saw that you were going to be in New York and they immediately started jumping to conclusions. So can you clear that up? First of all, are you here to testify from the Ditty trial?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not here to testify for the Didty trial that I know of.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, what was that ever something that came up or consideration. Did you ever get a call any lawyer? Did you even stand by and maybe even think you might be called?
Speaker 4: I was contacted by Homeland Security, and I did. I did have a meeting with Homeland Security.
Speaker 2: And at what at any point did they tell you we're considering you to testify, We're considering your evidence that you've given us in the trial.
Speaker 3: They tell you to.
Speaker 4: Keep discretion with your meeting with us obviously because the trial has taken place, and you know, aside from being on a poster board the first day of trial and jurors naming me and that was a little uncomfortable because I didn't understand that piece. You know, the times we've talked in between since then, I feel it's a comfortable place where I can say that now.
Speaker 1: And folks, this is how it works. And I am sure that. I mean, you posted a picture on like your Instagram story of you on the plane coming to New York and it wasn't much longer than that that some some tabloid writes that sources say she's coming to testify. Now it's just everywhere. What has that been like? Just after that article came out? What kind of happened? Phone started ringing, tech started coming, So what was that like? And that was just the past twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I got a message from actually our producer here and she said, do you have something you need to tell me, and then sent me the article And then I was like immediately in shock because all I did was read the headline, and the headline was like, she's testifying today, we know what she feels about it like click this to see her feelings on it, and I was like thinking to myself, like, what in the world. I hadn't even had time because as that happened, about six hundred text messages fled in six hundred calls, and I don't know if it's people here that I'm picking up or not. So I pick up a call it's TMZ, it's this.
Speaker 3: One that one.
Speaker 4: I hang up and then when they know that you picked up, they'll call back fifteen times. Then you have to run to your phone get their numbers, block them. So I did that about fifteen to twenty times. Like it took all morning to just handle that. Beyond that, beyond the hassles of it, it's a safety situation. And like you said, I posted on my Instagram that I was here in New York and enjoying myself because I wanted to make it clear to everyone that I am not here testifying, because obviously, if anyone knows at all anything about situations like this, or if you don't, let me explain to you, this is a very uh you could potentially be in danger. And it's not something that you go announce. It's not something that you frolic around about You definitely don't speak about it. I have been outspoken. You definitely don't travel openly and let everyone know where you're staying and who you're with at all.
Speaker 3: So I thought I was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: In danger from whom?
Speaker 3: I mean? New York is Diddy City. You know.
Speaker 4: The hotel I'm staying at is the hotel that he's filmed many things in. And everybody remembers me from when I was a kid. The same guys that were working back then were working there now. When I walked in, I didn't even need to hand in I He said, you've aged so well since you were a kid. I don't remember any of these people, but they all remember me. They want to get into their feelings on it. They want to ask me questions about Cassie and Puff, and they're telling me they miss certain people that I know are part of some very heavy allegations, even in regards to me, and they're talking about missing them. It's just triggering, so triggering, And of course nobody knew that when I was being put in that hotel that that was a staple hotel of the man. And I don't like being difficult, but that's what I've been experienced, So I don't even know. I didn't know if a hotel leak did if I didn't know how it happened in all, honestly, wow.
Speaker 2: And so I've got a couple questions. First of all, how do you feel being back here in New York? You just described that you were inadvertently put in a hotel that was very familiar to you, with your days with Ditty, and just being here and knowing he is on trial just a few blocks away. How do you feel emotionally?
Speaker 4: So, when I got here, I felt that exhilt feeling that New York gives you, right, it just buzzes unlike any other place in this country. And that I got like an instant, like I got those throwback feelings of when things were good. And then I started to see things that reminded me of times and positions and situations that occurred that were not so pleasant. And then I started to feel a little more grumpy about being in the city. And then after you know, I'm constantly reviewing testimony, I'm constantly seeing people that I was there and knew at all of those times I when I was there, when Cassie was brought in when she was dating Ryan prior to puff and all of the aboves. So it's like very sensitive for me to watch her have to tell the world the things that were going on. It is very difficult thing to do. The bravery is unmeasurable right now, especially eight months eight and a half months pregnant, and it's triggered. And then also I kind of feel, you know. I was asking people that are in court that I'm friends with, the journalists, and I was asking, does she feel like she's still hurting, like you are you seeing someone that's hurting, Are you seeing someone that's healed and just recalling things for a trial? And she said, definitely still hurting and very much in the process of like fully being engulfed in what it is to go through.
Speaker 3: All of it.
Speaker 4: And that hurt me because I just wanted to believe that this was like something that she was so healed from or that she was you know. But she said it's almost cathartic because it feels like at the end of watching her each day that she's facing this person and she's able to finally get this off of her chest. And so she thinks that she told me she thought this would likely be something that's going to be healing, which then you know all of the band. I talk to everyone from dubband, the band that you like. Babs and I are sisters. Oh we're we're on FaceTime. I'm going to try to She'll come on the show and talk with us as well. Our unique perspectives are very interesting. But you know, I talk to everybody most of the nights, and it's triggering everybody in different ways.
Speaker 3: It is a whirlwind.
Speaker 4: We go up, we go down. Some days we have sympathy for Puffs. Some days we feel that he's an absolute monster, and we say all kinds of things that I cannot repeat, Like it's very very uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Tell me about the sympathetic days to Diddy. What does that look like when you have a moment of feeling bad for the guy?
Speaker 4: Well, because it wasn't all bad, but I don't know that any of the good was real. So I hearing how graphic. I mean these are things that were you know, known, but just hearing very specific details.
Speaker 2: How known were that? Though I'm curious.
Speaker 4: Bad Boy was like, like you know how they say prison, being in prison, that's like the most it's the bigger. It's you get more gossip in prison than you do in West Hollywood. Like they talk in prison, bad boy. Everybody was bumping the gums. They were all talking everything that they knew that was going on. And you'll hear testimony in a lot of the civil cases they talk about videos just being passed around of things that were going on. I mean, everybody was always discussing things.
Speaker 2: How did this not get out sooner? Then?
Speaker 3: I think, I think it's a number of things.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, Babs and I were I was talking with my lawyer and I was saying, you know, it's frustrating for me to see so many people depending on the day. Right the first day, Cassie was being attacked in a good amount of the discussion forums. The second day, people were like, Okay, yeah, you know it's there. They're building a case, so it takes time to present and they're establishing something much bigger than just this story. Right now, they have to establish an entire organization of crime. We're starting with just an inside perspective of one person who is being allegedly trafficked. Looks like right, so it's like it's like, sorry, what was her exactly?
Speaker 2: Well, my question was how with so many people who knew what was going on, that there was video, there was evidence.
Speaker 3: So I think that.
Speaker 4: In the very beginning, you know, Babs and I were speaking about this last night, there was coercion happening in front of the world. I was.
Speaker 3: She sent me a clip of this famous.
Speaker 4: Artist right now whose mom had auditioned from making the band, and she was like, yo, he just went on tiny desk.
Speaker 3: He killed it, and he brought his mom on it.
Speaker 4: He sings in his song how she auditioned from making the band and didn't get it and came home crying and thought her career was over. And now she was sitting next to him on tiny desk, singing, and she was like, look at this, and I recognized her and that they kind of flashed back to the episode where did he make us run Central Park until a few people dropped They would be cut and then we would move on to the next task for the day, run Central Park while he is in a golf cart with a megaphone, screaming, doing all the doing the most, while the girl next to me's knees are buckling, people are crying. We were out there for a good while we were running until people fell. That was the mission at hand. So I was saying that, like, why would anybody do that? And it's because this very powerful person was offering us the opportunity of a lifetime. And the command was run Central Park until people drop. Once the number has reached conclusion, we will move on to the next thing. And then when I said that to Bab, she said, let me give you my perspective. I'm a black woman from Brooklyn and I was in a group with all black men and a mixed woman another the singer Sarah, And he said, we were sitting in a room with him, and he told all of us walk to Brooklyn and get cheesecake, so racially, to get a room full of the most talented kids that were around at that time. That you know, there's a lot of commentary on, oh, well, Cassie was weak, she wanted to be there, this, that or the other. They're painting a lot of pictures around the image or the idea of Cassie. Well, let's look at the idea of a bunch of people from Brooklyn that look like puff and him telling them to walk to Brooklyn. People developed tendonitis, people were in the hospitals that night, Babs told me. The next day, after recovering from the hospital, Puff comes in and says, hey, I heard you went to the hospital. And she thought it was going to be a moment of like good job, like good way to fight. And he was like, so are you telling me you want to go home? Then?
Speaker 3: Is what you're saying?
Speaker 4: Like she now in this day and age, and she should come on the show and say it herself, but she has so many regrets for just culturally what that looks like, racially, what that establishes in front of the world, and that that long ago Puff could get his own people to walk to Brooklyn and get him cheesecake. It's not even a Cassie's mixed, or people and Dannity Caine were mixed or whatever. It's literally even in an all races and everything, all genders across the board, everybody was so encompassed by this all encompassing human that none of us batted an eye when we were given commands. And it's basically coercion. You know, coersion is not just black and white how everyone's looking at it.
Speaker 1: Where were you on that scale during your experience in the band? Once you had made the band. I mean, what was your how would you describe your experience with him? Said? It wasn't all bad, but there was and you don't know if the good would you say, I don't know if the good was real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if the good was real.
Speaker 4: I mean I had moments that were I felt I felt like I mean, I've said this before, like, if you could ask me to revisit anyone, and I've been a lot of around of a lot of very powerful people, and not just around them, but dated them and have lived with them and so on and so forth, if there was anyone that I could revisit being proud of me and the feeling that they gave me when they thought I did something.
Speaker 3: Great, it would be puff.
Speaker 4: That feeling was unlike any other. Everything has been pretty underwhelming. And I went on to be almost the last female standing and almost win Celebrity Apprentice in front of Trump for two three months straight we filmed that show Who's Our President? Now, I've been around a lot of very powerful people.
Speaker 2: He knew how to make you feel really good, but then he also knew there is the opposite.
Speaker 4: The charisma, the charm, the energy as a man, it's what Cassie was saying on the stand.
Speaker 3: It was so, it was just so. It felt so.
Speaker 4: Good when you had his attention and he approved you. Even for me, I looked more for the approval that I was doing something right, because we were always doing something wrong and we were always needing to fix and it wasn't said to us in the nicest of ways. You know, when people recall making the band, they now look at it with a different perspective now that some movements have occurred and people realize how you should treat people in a workplace. But the recalling of it is like, Wow, he really was doing a lot of wild shit to those people.
Speaker 1: Some of the things you talk about might be sounding like a bad dude or you a bad boss. But in your experience with him, did anything he ever did with you cross a line into possibly being criminal.
Speaker 5: Like federally criminal either, I mean, whatever it may be, was your experience with him something not just you need to go talk to a therapist about, but maybe a police officer about.
Speaker 4: I don't know what certain things fall under legally and what's federal and what state, but to give you a broad answer, I went through things there.
Speaker 2: What's the worst thing he said to you or did to you.
Speaker 4: I can't speak about that because I'm contracted in a situation that has exclusivity over the story.
Speaker 1: Oh so the story that you speak of now will be told the.
Speaker 4: Cold I'd like to investigate and I would like to see justice if for whatever is the truth.
Speaker 1: When can folks expect that possibly to come?
Speaker 4: Well, right now, this is the moment. We're in this federal trial. And you know, when you speak with Homeland Security, your attorney will tell you you're not victims cannot speak to other victims. So if someone, let's say, we're to have allegedly seen something happen to me, I wouldn't be able to ask them. So if there was something that happened to me where it appeared that I was not awake, if my if I looked out of it, that would be scary, because of course then I wouldn't recollect it. I also always season all of that with the other side, which is people also could be lying. You have to season everything with both sides, in my opinion, in order to be a fair and biased person. It's emotionally triggering. But if you don't have a memory of it, then you have questions basically, well, so.
Speaker 2: Are you saying that there was drug use involved in in.
Speaker 3: I don't know experience, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well am I hearing that you are still trying to piece together exactly what happened?
Speaker 3: Yes, I have.
Speaker 4: I cannot further investigate anything with anyone that's a victim that was at that time. You know, you can't speak to other victims, you know, when you're when if somebody has spoken with Homeland Security and you have, if you both were asked to testify, it would immediately shut down both of your testimonies if you guys had spoken and there was any proof of engagement. And so I follow the laws, So I did not.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I haven't been able to confirm all these very very big details.
Speaker 2: Do you hope to do that.
Speaker 4: When the time is right? You know, it's very descriptive, well, you.
Speaker 1: Know, aside from legality or legal or otherwise.
Speaker 4: And by the way, there are things I do remember as well, but I'm also exclusive. I have an exclusivity on those things as well.
Speaker 1: And those will come. We'll find out about this stuff. We're just not going to find out now. But do you consider yourself legally or otherwise a victim of Shan Combs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think all of us were.
Speaker 4: I mean, we have platinum albums and weren't paid for them, and we wrote on them. It's not even like a you didn't You just were taking other people's songs like we wrote.
Speaker 3: We asked to write as much as we could.
Speaker 4: But yeah, when you work for somebody for that long and you have platinum albums and you don't see a diamond, this isn't in a streaming era. This is when you had to pay seventeen ninety nine for the exclusive or fourteen ninety nine when you walked into the store, aside from all the other work, like not being able to see paychecks for that, which is interesting because since he has been put in jail, payments are coming.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, you're getting paid for the first time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what it's for. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've not significant payments.
Speaker 3: They're not as small as the gag order.
Speaker 4: In my opinion, I call it a gag order because it came prior to Cassie dropping and I smelled something by the third line that did not feel correct. I'm aware of the behavior, and I did feel in my soul that there was something up because.
Speaker 2: There were strings attached to that money.
Speaker 4: Well, he remember the big wave of media that covered Ditty's giving all of his artists they're publishing back. It was a huge news story. I got to see every single big journalists, same ones that said I was on trial. Those types of people, you know, the ones that are truly informed.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think we call them journalists.
Speaker 3: Well they called them.
Speaker 4: They consider themselves journalists, and you'd be surprised how many people consider them real truth tellers.
Speaker 2: He's had a little experience with it. Yes, I know you have you get it then it is shocking. Yes, when you you've been very public in your support for Cassie and very public in how you feel about Diddy and how he treated everyone.
Speaker 3: And good and bad, good and bad.
Speaker 2: But when you see this all be now played out, do you feel vindicated? Do you feel like you weren't believed the way you should have been all those years ago, and now when this is all coming out, how does that make you feel?
Speaker 4: So part of this thing that has occurred has like a therapy piece attached to it, because you know, when you're working with companies, they want to make sure you're protecting your mental health and situations like this. When I was speaking about it, the thought that question was basically played around with, and the answer I came to was there were certain parts of myself every all along my journey in this industry that I have just had to shed or I wouldn't have been able to stay alive. They were that traumatic, they were that hurtful, they were that painful, they were that factful, embarrassing, humiliating. So much was humiliating, and like, hardly any of it is even factual. I don't even I don't know that I've seen a factual headline in a while years maybe, but people are like saying all of these praises to me all the time, and I think to myself, yeah, I just I'm numb to it. And even people that say it to me, they're like, don't you feel good? Like you're finally people believe you. And I say, do you think that the tides have changed? And people finally like are believing what I said for the past twenty years, and they go yes, yes, And then I told my therapist, like, that's how I gauge how things are shifting, because I don't personally feel anything. Those layers of me had to have been shed in order for me to survive.
Speaker 1: I'm not putting this on you, but I have heard people in the past when they get to a moment like this and they say, Wow, I should have said something sooner, or I should have spoken up loud, or I should have fought harder, And then maybe this person wouldn't have been able to continue to victimize. Have you had a moment to where you said, you've been staying this for twenty years, nobody wanted to listen now that all of this is out there, have had Maybe.
Speaker 4: I wasn't the right person to deliver the message. Maybe they didn't want to hear it from me.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Somebody said that to me.
Speaker 4: Though the other day in a DM like maybe they just didn't want to hear it from you.
Speaker 3: But you have said it. There's a lot of layers to this.
Speaker 4: I mean, this case essentially has like cut open all the delusions of power, of race, of security, of love, of celebrity. This is a very awakening time for some and for others this is a very like this is a time where their truths and everything they know to have been true or being challenged. This is fully exposing the underbelly of what people have painted as this great celebrity life and all these perks that everyone and has seen throughout all these years. There are interviewers that are posting interviews with Cassie saying wow, timing wise, now that I'm looking at all of the trans scripts from the trial, this was a week after he had done that thing in the hotel, and she was sitting in front of me as sweet as could be. And I would never have been able to tell you any of that happened.
Speaker 3: It's just this.
Speaker 4: I mean, we had media training back then, but nowadays, I guess people are calling this new age more real. What I see happening is not more real. It's just oversharing.
Speaker 3: I could do.
Speaker 4: I could learn less about most of these people and be fine with it. But in this new era, it's give them all of your life, show them your family, show them your dog. Unless we have access to you constantly, unless you are keeping up with the kids that are posting, you fall behind, You fall off. And for a lot of us that have been in this industry for decades, when we first when I first came into the industry, I was coached for a week by media trainers that gave me the answers to any question that was at all going to be something that would disturb ourselves. And you know, for me, they had to really work on me because I.
Speaker 2: Aubrey. With all that you know and with all of the experience you've had with Seawan Combs, do you think he belongs behind bars? Do you think he belongs in prison for the rest of his life?
Speaker 4: I think I'm going to continue to ask myself that question for the remainder of this trial without coming up with a conclusion I have tried to remove. I wasn't even sure that I wanted to do this. That's why we're a bit late to the jump on this. And I really appreciate you guys, you know, showing respect for me in that time, because.
Speaker 3: This is a very raw moment.
Speaker 4: And everybody's kind of seeing now what we were really living in and how bad it really got for some people. I mean, I have a bandmate that has a lawsuit and is potentially taking the stand today or tomorrow.
Speaker 3: This was directly during the era that I was there.
Speaker 4: This specific case is taking place with all the players that I know and the people that I was around, and I know the levels and extent to which most of my band members experienced harassment or assault or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, to that point, is he a threat to people if he is out of prison, if he is out and about and able to live his life with all of his money? Is he a threat to you or to any of your friends or any of your former bandmates? Do you think he would be a threat specifically?
Speaker 4: I can give you a few examples of why I would lean toward yes. On that he wanted Alex Fine taken out of court. His lawyers fought very hard to make sure that Alex was removed. They brought up text messages that Alex sent him, basically saying like I'm gonna fuck you up, etc. Now, listen, if your wife came home and told you that that had been happening to her, you'd probably send I'm going to fuck you up to some people as well.
Speaker 2: And Alex is Cassie's husband, just to point out to folks.
Speaker 4: So it's not anything alarming. This was years ago that that occurred. But to bring it up as a reason that Puff has been his life has been threatened by this man. As if Puff is scared, he brought guns to a sugar night dinner. I don't know how scared he necessarily would feel over Alex Fine, but to propose that his life was endangered and threatened by this man and he can't be in the room, that shows me that Diddy is still up to his bullshit. The fact that the kids are being are marching up to that court praying over everything, and walking in with a bunch of women also that are encouraging it. I don't know any father that would want their children to sit through testimony about how much their daddy liked to watch people lubricated, fucking getting pissed on and urinated in their mouths, having his girlfriend come in the other room and rub their come all over his nipples. Is that anything you would want your child to learn about?
Speaker 3: Either of you?
Speaker 4: Not saying y'all do that, but whatever the freakiest night you guys have had, would you want your children to know about it? It's concerning to me that the optics of them being there and supporting father are obviously a very strong play for the defense.
Speaker 3: The jury is seeing them in there.
Speaker 4: What kids would sit there through this if they didn't love their daddy and this was not true. It's an optics game, likely, but the optics on that as a father, you're a father first, and as a father, I just wouldn't want my two girls that are only a year younger than Cassie was when he started dating her nineteen to thirty seven. I believe the girls are around eighteen. I would not ever want my child to hear anything like that. And the fact that it's the familiers are making these big gestures, and there's his mom bringing them in. Kumora brought them in at one point. There's women that are potentially encouraging their presence in the courtroom every day, and maybe that is what makes them feel like that's necessary or whatever, but I don't think they probably like to hear that either. It's telling to me it means that Daddy's being selfish and he needs In my opinion, it feels like Daddy needs you in court because Daddy needs all the optics to look in his favor and I don't really care what you have to sit through, and that to me is just showing that same narcissism and ego and may I dare I say coercion that we're discussing about this man. You know, his needs come first, what he wants comes first. Cassie has said that many times on the stand.
Speaker 1: When was the last time you talked to him? What was the last interaction you all had? Do you remember how long ago it was and what was it?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 3: I think it might have been.
Speaker 4: In Las Vegas when I had a residency there in a stage show, and I think he was like flirty and fun and I maybe made a comment like still seeing if you can make it without me?
Speaker 3: Kid?
Speaker 4: I remember going on Breakfast Club after I got my own television show named All about Aubrey and it was on buses and elevators. I remember going on Breakfast Club and being like, did I make get now without you?
Speaker 5: Did?
Speaker 2: He?
Speaker 4: And I think that actually played it for him from what I hear, But but yeah, I mean it felt good to prove that, yes, I can make it without you.
Speaker 1: It was on bad terms and at that point when you saw him, However, those years and years ago you kind of were pleasant. I'm saying as we sit here now, the feeling you have about him after all this has come out, did you part having those same feelings about him? Because you knew so many things that the public didn't.
Speaker 3: Know, did I part? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Wait when you all kind of went your side way, you know? Did you when you left the band when you saw him that last time in Vegas? Did you feel as strongly as negatively about him then as you do now because you had a lot of that information just wasn't public yet, or did you learn a lot that also intensified your feelings?
Speaker 4: So I knew a lot of things I don't know that the time I understood them to be illegal, and I don't at the time think I understood well, actually, I mean gon things like weapons and whatever I knew that was illegal. I mean, listen, when we got off the floor at Daddy's house, it was just a big white smoke. I mean during studio sessions, we used to run to the emergency stairs so we could get some breasts. We wouldn't get too high. Like it was a cloud of white smoke.
Speaker 3: I don't particularly smoke. Girl. Yeah, the whole floor.
Speaker 4: You'd come out reeking like you have never had a day in your life without weed.
Speaker 3: Like it was. It was very intense.
Speaker 4: So for me, did I see a lot of very intense things that weren't okay?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Did I understand that anything was like this criminal enterprise. I don't know at that age that I would have put all of that together.
Speaker 3: And I'm a sharp girl.
Speaker 4: I did see that everybody was at his beck and call. I did see that when he wanted something, he got it. I did see everybody that was working for us running around and doing his bidding. I did see that when we were told to do something, we were expected to do it.
Speaker 2: Were you ever afraid of him?
Speaker 3: That one's a little harder for me.
Speaker 4: That's a claim that my band member has made in her lawsuit that she participated in things out of fear.
Speaker 3: I believe is what I read. I was never afraid.
Speaker 4: Of him to the point where I ever would have done something sexual willingly. I would have had to have been drugged if anything happened with me.
Speaker 1: And it did, to be clear, huh, and it never did? To be clear?
Speaker 3: What never did?
Speaker 1: That never happened between you and Sean Colmes. There wasn't ever a physical relationship or he never.
Speaker 4: Never willingly came on to me physically. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is there was never consensual sex ever.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're investigating?
Speaker 3: I can't get into it.
Speaker 1: But wow, that's you sit here all these years ago and to think somebody's trying to figure out what to them. Yeah, because of the environment.
Speaker 4: That's kind of it's my own little personal health. It's been like that since it started.
Speaker 1: That's that we've been seeing testimony and reading testimony and all these things. But that's it.
Speaker 4: I watch it all like I'm I'm looking at it like this is what I have to do. I have to pull myself out of feeling like I want to understand the vindication of what I have been told was the truth, but I always have to temper it with maybe it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Maybe I was utilized.
Speaker 4: But again, if I was utilized because I'm somebody that has been vocal about this person for two decades then and they felt like adding me into the mix would be something beneficial, then at the amount of detail that I received, I would feel very I'm not the one to do that too. I will I will absolutely pursue that to the highest degree. You cannot do things like that, So I'm just really not the one to fuck around with like that.
Speaker 3: They chose the wrong girl.
Speaker 4: Well, Aubrey, we are fascinated again I'm not saying that I do or don't believe anything.
Speaker 3: I honestly just don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're trying to find it out.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to understand you are not.
Speaker 1: Sure all these You don't know if you were assaulted or not.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have ever thought that until what until I received something that was certain that of what was seen.
Speaker 1: So that explains maybe a lot of the lawsuits. A lot of these folks are maybe figuring out what happened to them back then. And I know it.
Speaker 4: That was a part of the that was a part of you know, the experience with the person that came to me. It was something that they they they went, they went through their own situation and they were gas lid and made allegedly and made to feel allegedly like that didn't occur. And then someone admitted to her that it did. That this lawsuit comes out allegedly and then she thinks back, oh my god, that one thing that I saw maybe that was like this and like mine and whatever. So you know, it's like all this, it's all very complicated, and yeah, not being able to get any answers, I mean I even asked Homeland Security, like if you guys investigate this and find this out, like you're going to tell me, right.
Speaker 3: They can't. They can't. They don't.
Speaker 4: They're federal officers. They don't gossip, they don't share information, they can't legally. They're very good at what they do. They have a very high conviction rate, and I don't believe they would have brought this lawsuit forward if they couldn't prove it. They have too high of a conviction rate to do something like that. And that's what everyone needs to remember as this trial continues on that allow everything to unfold. We're just getting pieces of things right now. But every day I go back and forth from trying to understand, well, case some is consensual, some obviously isn't. It's obvious that there was fear there. Anybody that gets beat like that has fear. It's very traumatizing for anyone that's ever been in any sort of abusive relationship.
Speaker 3: It is bringing up.
Speaker 4: So much, so much, and that's for me, and I was there, like other people that weren't even there are bringing It's so palpable anyone, And if you haven't experienced that abuse, I'm so happy that you were had enough information at the young of an age to not be able to be manipulated, coerced, groomed, et cetera, and be put into situations like that, and more power to you, but be very gentle about assuming that everybody else understood those types of things the same way you did.
Speaker 3: I think we all need to be.
Speaker 4: Very careful of placing our experience and our understanding and our know all in life as it were everyone else's. Everyone is very different.
Speaker 2: It's a really, really, really good point, Aubrey, And we just want to tell our listeners we are so appreciative of you being vulnerable and opening up and talking about your experiences, and you're going to help walk us through this trial as we see this testimony take place, because you can offer perspective like no one else, and so we appreciate you joining this conversation about what we're seeing and helping people understand what was happening and reading between the lines from the testimony that we hear because you have insight like no one else. So we appreciate you, and we're going to hear a lot more for you. We're going to go through the trial and we're going to talk as we see several of these women Some of them anonymously come up and tell their stories about their experience with Didny Yeah