Speaker 1: She just wants.
Speaker 2: Oh, he dropped the milk.
Speaker 1: He's so mad that I'm here.
Speaker 2: Imagine if the milk splattered everywhere.
Speaker 1: I want to know, Like, what's the issue? Why?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why does he care so much?
Speaker 2: I don't know. He takes his cereal eating very very seriously. You know this about Scott.
Speaker 1: You guys, I just want to have a good time. Why can't we party?
Speaker 2: I know, right, Scott? For you? I think I party too much this weekend. I'm exhausted.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, wait, so you drank this weekend.
Speaker 2: I did. I'm very jealous, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Because this weekend was my half birthday weekend and no one did anything for me.
Speaker 2: You and this birthday. Did you like what I commented to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Bye? Okay?
Speaker 2: What did I send you?
Speaker 1: I don't even remember. I know it was on Instagram. I was thinking Twitter, but it was Instagram.
Speaker 2: I sent you Hong Kong clown face.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the clown face. But you know what, bling bling, bling bitches this man. It was my half birthday. Come on, Scott, Okay, I gotta go, guys. I have a he would love this. I started couponing over the weekend and I have to go pick up the things that I bought. I'm so excited. I got like twenty dollars worth of things for five dollars, okay, and so I'm very excited. This is only the beginning, so I'd love to come on to talk about couponing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely is this bulchack? This is bulcha Oh my god, so great.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about couponing today.
Speaker 2: Let me go get him, Okay.
Speaker 1: Until he gets here, I don't even really know where to start, but I'm very excited. I mean, inflation is real and gas prices are insane, so why not save money? And what is he really not into it? He doesn't guys. He doesn't want to come in because I'm here, and I think it's a little messed up because who wouldn't want to be around this type of energy? I got that big, big energy.
Speaker 2: Do you like these new pents I got?
Speaker 1: No? Not really, I am here.
Speaker 2: There's I like they're a nice yes. I think. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It all depends on how I can write my name. No, don't like it and look at that that's nice.
Speaker 2: That looks nice.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: It's not not my thing. Scott, Come on, just go get him. He doesn't want to. He really, he's going to come in. I want to hang out, Scott.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: No, she's gonna we're gonna talk about coupon because I started couponing over the weekend. All right, I'm done. No, I'm done. All right, you guys fuck this. You're gonna have to beep that out. Bye.
Speaker 2: Wow. The talent is leaving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's mad. Give me my mad. You know what. You don't have to do anything anymore, mister Long Island. He's from Long Island. I'm leaving, believe, never to come back again. Remember that, Jesse McCartney, I.
Speaker 2: Do, I do?
Speaker 1: You're getting skinny? I would.
Speaker 2: I would have said on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again, Scott. It's recording. Shouldn't be well it is. We're three minutes into the episode. Well here we are. You stretched out my headphones. Well we can't say if you can't say it on the air. Then you did. Curse. Yeah, Sharity cursed very loudly. Dude.
Speaker 3: That was rude of you to start without me, like I was good enough to go out and get milk because you didn't bring milk you were, so you didn't come in until ten today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm exhausted. What's the matter with you? I'm very exhausted.
Speaker 3: Oh are you gonna use the excuse that everybody else using?
Speaker 2: Oh? The time change? Oh my god, I couldn't have get up. What is that so loud? You always say it's not loud enough, and now it's too loud. Okay.
Speaker 3: So like Nate today, he was like, oh, dude, I could barely get up. The time change really messed me up.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't. It's an hour. Why why is everyone going crazy for an It's an hour. It wasn't a time change. I get it.
Speaker 3: But everybody in this world is like, oh I couldn't get to work on time the time change. By the way, we're recording this on Monday. So you were like, what, Yeah, so this weekend we changed the clocks ahead. If you haven't checked your watch and turn your clocks ahead one hour.
Speaker 2: I got home very late last night. Where's my coffee over there? Where's it from La Columbe? Boy? Oh? That just squirt? It was? It's cold, okay, and there's no sugar in it? Yeah there is. I put two whole packets of brown sugar, and they stir. I didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, when I get to the bottom, it's gonna be really sweet.
Speaker 2: Great, thank you for thanking for you. Oh sorry, go on with your story. So I went to a wedding this weekend. First of all, back it up, tell us all about that. It was a great wedding. I was supposed to go to that wedding. I just couldn't logistically make it work. It was very fun. It was a beach wedding, which in Key West right Key Largo. I gotta tell you, beach weddings are really nice. They are never been to one, and so it was really cool. It was fun party, all that other fun jazz. But at the end of the night on Saturday, I'm standing there and I see my flight is canceled by United.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: Every other flight is still active, just my flight.
Speaker 3: Were you still wearing your white linen pants?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't have weight. I don't have to wear those until my April wedding. I have a wedding in Florida again on my birthday, and I'm in the bridal party or the grooms party. I'm a bride's or grooms mint or groom. You can't say that anymore, can't say that I'm the one that I'm on both sides of the party can't say that whichever one can say. Okay, you're a group's person, you're a person person pretty much. So that one I actually do have to wear like a I guess a linen shirt or something. So that'll be fun. That's hot. Yeah, it's gonna be great, gonna go for full Miami vice.
Speaker 3: But is it in Miami.
Speaker 2: Naples, which they say is the Miami of the North's? Oh, the west? Oh, it's on the west coast, yes, okay, which it always makes me have two that in Florida. They're like, it's on the other side of the coast. Let's calm it down a little bit. You're in Florida. Yeah, I mean it takes me two hours to get to the other side of the coast. It's like, calm down. I'm not very familiar with the west coast of Florida. That's Naples. Is that where Clearwater is? But that's north, right, it's north. Naples is west, So like here we have Florida northwest. Also, you could be north on the coast. Here's Orlando, here's Fort Lauderdale. That looks like here's I mean, happy penis. That's a terrible picture. What are you doing this?
Speaker 3: That's terrible.
Speaker 2: That's Florida, but it doesn't have stuff shooting at the bottom. Yeah, there's a little bridge here. This is Key Largo, this is Key West, this is Naples, this is Tampa. I think Jacksonville's over here.
Speaker 3: You know the other keys is cs to keys is Islamado.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one right, Scary has a wedding there.
Speaker 3: I think I met Froggy there one time and we had lunch at some like Field and Stream restaurants.
Speaker 2: Now it just looks inappropriate. Yeah, well yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean it looks like that looks like a diseased penis.
Speaker 2: That's leaking. But if you need like, this should tell you this is where everything is great. Do you enjoy it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, No, Orlando. There's a bunch of keys. There's more keys, but lesser known.
Speaker 2: Key Largo and Key West are the big one.
Speaker 3: There are songs about those Key West Intermitso who sang that come.
Speaker 2: On the muff?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, John Mellencamp, no cougar, just camp cool. So pull it up back to the wedding. I don't know what it is. Look up what's I don't know how to spell inter mitso I know how to spell inter mitzo.
Speaker 3: And then Key Largo what's his name? Sings the Key Largo song? Key Largo, No, that's Cocomo. But want to take it to one of those guys has like the Key Largo song too. You know, Cocao was not a real place. I didn't know that Cocomo. Yeah, I thought it was because they sing about all the other real places. But Cocomo is not you know, a movie. It was from what Cocomo?
Speaker 2: What? What movie? Cocktail? Oh? The one that had uh, what's his name? Tom Cruise?
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 2: And I only know it because a family guy?
Speaker 3: Was it in a family guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was like one of their little side gags.
Speaker 3: I wish Diamond would come back where she he kicked her out. I didn't kick her out. You didn't have it set up properly.
Speaker 2: I would. She could have hung out. I would talk couponing all day. Okay, next time here, I'll play this for you and then we'll get back to business. I saw you first in parentheses, right, Yes, yes, it's got a long intro.
Speaker 3: I'm just good, go ahead, long intro.
Speaker 2: Started.
Speaker 3: I don't think he says Key West in there ever, but that's what it's called. I'll saw you first.
Speaker 2: You don't know the song. I never heard this a day in my life. Really, I saw you Okay, thank you?
Speaker 3: All right? Well, we had him at we had him at a morning show Halloween party. We used to do these big Halloween broadcasts every year at Jekyll and Hyde and everybody would dress up and John Mellencamp was there one time. It's a great story right when that song came out, So it's probably the late nineties, mid to late.
Speaker 2: Not to go back to me, but back to me.
Speaker 3: Oh so I was the wedding.
Speaker 2: So my flight got canceled right in the middle of the phone or canceled, canceled outright, canceled right And I was on a flight with my friend Sam and our Sam. Yes Sam Staffirst.
Speaker 3: She's great different Sam, but yes, yes, she's also our Sam.
Speaker 2: Yes. So it got cance So the two of us were like, what are we gonna do. I'm going to rebook it. I can't rebook anything for the next day. They put me on a flight with a connection in Washington for today. Monday, and then it's actually Wednesday whatever. When it got rebooked, it was for Monday, which means I would have been coming home on Monday. Okay, but you did three o'clock fight. But when did you come home Sunday or Monday? Sunday night night okay? Because I decided Sam was able to get on the eight to clock flight on from Miami that day, so the two of us, I've decided to just follow her. I was on the stand by list. And let me tell you something about the stupid stand by list.
Speaker 3: That's not real.
Speaker 2: It's those gate agents have too much power. Yeah, let me tell you because I went to the first one. There was a gate agent. There was a five forty flights that got to the airport like five hours early, just to try and get on every stand by line. And the guy was like, I don't think it's gonna happen for you. It's like, okay, you had to have to be nice and sweet talk them. And what do you think I do? Do you really think I go up there and go hey, idiot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you're like Brodie and you go up there in your rage.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. Do you know what I did? I said, I really have to get back my flight.
Speaker 3: Was kidding everybody does. You're at a wedding, You're no better than anyone else, Andrew, everyone has to get back.
Speaker 2: Here's what I do. And I do this even with any with any customer service. The minute I see them start typing, I always go, thank you so much for your help. I really do appreciate it.
Speaker 3: And does it work for you?
Speaker 2: I did I get on the eight forty flight last night? Yes? What time did you get home? One o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: So it's weird because usually those flights out of Florida on a Sunday coming back up north, they are overbooked, they're packed.
Speaker 2: Well, the best was they originally told me that I wasn't even gonna get on this eight forty flight. I had to go back to the front desk to go get a.
Speaker 3: Hotel vouch at the Motel six.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Luckily I had friends in Miami, so they were like, oh, yeah, you could just come stay with us where it comes to words. But I'm like, I just want to get home. What airport did you fly out of? Was it Miami? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You and I we both did the same airport. Terrible, what a terrible airport. What terminal were you the worst? I don't know.
Speaker 2: We were Jet Blue. I think it was no D is where we went to eat. I forget, I forget where we were in H and J M and they had the HJ intersection as they called it. But is it is it? Does it look newer over there? Because I was stuck in the eighties. We were stuck in the eighties on the H side. And then when I was with Sam, because like I said, we just got there early just to be there, we did a bar crawl through all the branded bars there. They had a bud Light Lounge, they had a Corona Beach House, and they had a Heineken like bar stand.
Speaker 3: Oh see, they must have.
Speaker 2: Redone that section of the airport because we're not at the bud Light Lounge, the bud Light Lounge.
Speaker 1: Is that.
Speaker 2: Mackenzie still there?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Seriously? The bud Light Lounge was the most hectic dining experience I've ever had. It was one woman who was just running around from table to table, going like, I can't check you in, I can't check you in. I meanwhile it said please like seat yourself. She's like, how did you sit there? It's like dam But wait a second.
Speaker 3: When I looked at the map of m i A, the only like sit down restaurant was Fridays, So no H and J.
Speaker 2: Had the bud light lounge. But she even came over and gave you the speech too. We have no flatbreads, we have no chicken tenders, we have no sandwiches.
Speaker 3: We have no we have no bud light.
Speaker 2: You ate nothing. So I'm sitting there and they have a pizza hut next door in a quiz Nose, which I found out quiznos gimmick is just they toast the bread. I hate Quiznos because hot meat, yeah, seems interesting.
Speaker 3: Hot lettuce and meat gross? What they got mad at me one time? I think I sorry. I went to Quiznos one time and they got mad at me because I'm like, no, I don't want it, I want you to toast the bread before please, And they didn't understand that concept. I just wanted the bread toasted. I don't want hot meat. I don't want hot lettuce, and I don't want hot tomatoes, and I don't want hot mayo.
Speaker 2: What's the matter with you? Yes, it's so gross. Why do you do that?
Speaker 3: Who would heat up a salad. What I'm saying seriously, so toast it first. I don't want everything else hot and gross.
Speaker 2: Now you almost just want to like put a salad in the microwave and watch everyone suffer.
Speaker 3: I don't like melted cheese on a sandwich either, so that could never happen for me.
Speaker 2: I disagree, Like that's a case idia essentially.
Speaker 3: No, but if you get a turkey sandwich, like cold turkey, cold lettuce, tomato, and then you want melted swiss on it gross.
Speaker 2: I know this sounds crazy, but I believe that melted cheese tastes different from not melted cheese.
Speaker 3: No, you're right, you're not crazy.
Speaker 2: That's correct because like say McDonald's right with their cheeseburgers, sometimes they don't melt that cheese at all. That cheese. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's cheese product. Okay, it is. It is my definition.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: If you look at American cheese, it says American cheese cheese product. Oh yeah, it's not. It's not really actually cheese. You didn't know that American cheese is just not cheese. They can't really call it that. That's why it says product.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go figure I did. Oh, by the way, what we got invited to the next podcast house over with Carl, Marie and Anthony.
Speaker 3: I don't understand the whole thing. If it was like a game show, yes, but they just go and they say. What do they do is sit and put their heads together and go, let's have ideas.
Speaker 2: This is what I said to them. I said, network, you need to get ten We need ten to twelve people in a house and everybody's in a pair, and then we'll figure it out. Make it a game show, figure what to do, a live stream and a giant house over the weekend. We talked about this and then only one person wins and they get like this massive podcast contract. So we were thinking we might just do a cash prize to start. Where's the cash come from? You have to buy in the sponsor. Oh just think we could all live in a house, start off in pairs. Are you going to stay with your podcast partner or are you gonna like betray them? I'm going the Survivor angle.
Speaker 3: Is it gonna be on TV?
Speaker 2: I mean it could be live streamed. That would be fun, huh. I think we would make an all star team and everybody also complimented us too, and they were like, you and Scott would probably kill each other, but we could see you guys winning.
Speaker 3: And how long does this have to be?
Speaker 2: I was thinking it could just be a week again.
Speaker 3: These levels they're low, man. Now I've just boosted them and everyone's been like, ah, but they're too just too low.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I know you don't listen to this podcast, but I listen every week. When you turn it on and the commercial starts, then we come on. It's like, hey, everybody, American Express, go to AmericanExpress dot com.
Speaker 2: Welcome to bull Chat. This is Gott and this is Andrew. It's so much lower, it's so much lower. I am too hungover to deal with this right now. I can't.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know, like on TV, they make the commercials louder because they want to get your attention, but we do it unintentionally. Okay because of this, Superman box doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, because the levels were always pitch perfect over there, oh.
Speaker 3: They were, they were. Yeah, because there's only one level. It only feeds one Okay, you know I don't control it. Okay, did you drink last night?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I told you I was. I went to three different branded bars in the Miami Airport. You also haven't showered since you came home false last night.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Then you wore the same sweatshirt or something that I did, not you did. Let me let me check your ring. Your ring tells me everything. What doesn't it tell you when you showered? No, it knows when it's wet. Do you shower with your wedding ring? I don't take it off ever?
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: The only time that I took this ring off that I can recall in almost sixteen years was on the Norwegian cruise ship because they wouldn't let me go down that slide with jewelry.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: And I took it off, and I'm like, here, Cooper, hold this and it was the weirdest feeling. M Yeah, I don't take it off.
Speaker 2: Well, well, showering with it feels weird because it's like you just have this like that's never getting washed.
Speaker 3: No, I mean water gets underneath.
Speaker 2: It, that's what you think. Hold on, E doesn't smell I don't. I don't want to. It smells fresh Irish spring. That's great, it's nice. I do. I do dove the coconut butter. See we use.
Speaker 3: Dove, also the pink one, but then I got I found the one that has like the little sand in it, and it's like exfoliating. Amy doesn't like that one because it's kind of scratchy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna say where do you exfoliate everywhere?
Speaker 3: I use bar soap everywhere. I jam it up my butt everything. I don't care where. What are you supposed to do with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean soap washes itself, it cleans itself. Just seems like Eric's fully eating parts pretty rough.
Speaker 3: Well sometimes it hurts. Yeah, that's where I used the Irish spring. I use the dove. What are you doing? What are you playing? It doesn't make sense. Whatever you gonna play, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: It's gonna put a commercial in soon. Oh okay, yes, eight team minutes in. I think there should be a short episode.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're hungover. I got to catch a train.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, when's you're trained? The whole big the hole.
Speaker 3: You ruined the whole beginning Like I would have said and done coup hunting tips.
Speaker 2: We could dimond time on next week.
Speaker 3: But you like you didn't you you too were like doing this like to upset me. I know it because I looked in the door and there you guys are. You've already started when I was nice enough to go out and get milk, because you didn't bring milk, And we have to do with serial killers after this.
Speaker 2: And here's what's actually funny.
Speaker 3: We could have worked the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Here's what's actually funny in a third Mike, here's what's actually funny about it. We'll talk about it. Oh after the break, stupid man box and we're back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a great break.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. But what I was going to say was you didn't want to do a serial killers? What do you I went, I just went out and gotten milk. Yes, But when I came here, the understanding was that we were just going to do boll chat today.
Speaker 3: Listen, there's no need for us to argue. We said that, and then like, well, I gotta catch a train, I have a little bit of time. Should we do a serial Killers after?
Speaker 2: And you were like, yeah, so I went and got milk. But and this is where the law comes in. You cannot say I did not bring milk in. I get it because you never asked me to. Because you did not think we were going to even cord A cereal if you.
Speaker 3: Asked me what we were recording today, So then it's quite obvious that it's bull chat if you didn't bring milk. But on the flip side, again, I would have been happy to sit down with Diamond and talk couponting. But actually you should have properly set up three mics, three headphones. But you had like ah and like get.
Speaker 2: In, and I started to think that Diamond was going to actually try to make me angry. I thought Diamond was actually gone to be honest with you. Then you hit record though you like physically hit record because you were just because when she got chatting, and then she was like, hey, row me up, you try to do well, that's tine. I guarantee you. This is how it started. I wasn't even here. Hey everybody, it's me, Diamond. What is this? I don't even know what this is called? But I'm the executive producer. Hi, Andrew, where's Scotty?
Speaker 3: I hate him? Was that pretty much? I'm gonna go back and rewind it and listen.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of rage, was it, right? Though?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, I was closed. It's pretty subdued actually, okay, but yeah, hmm.
Speaker 3: While you were in Florida, it snowed a little bit here in New York. I'm actually scared. My car got towed on two occasions. Where'd you park it?
Speaker 2: I parked it. Here's the thing, and this is if this happens to me again, I'm just gonna tell you. I have a I have a lot that I got with the building I'm in.
Speaker 3: People into like small little towns across the country don't really understand this.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let me explain to you. I live in Jersey City. In Jersey City, there's no parking. There's street parking, which is fine, and I do that. But when I signed my lease to my new apartment, I got that pandemic deal and they threw in a car spot too, in all lot, working spot whatever. You can just my story.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't park it there because I like parking right outside my building, which is street parking. However, there's street cleaning and when it snows, some of the streets becomes snow evacuation routes, emergency whatever. So I parked in the emergency evacuation route, and because I didn't know it was gonna snow, people.
Speaker 3: Don't evacuate when it snows.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I don't know what they're doing, but I'm worried that my car got towed. It didn't because it literally snowed like a dusting. Again. The last time this happened, I it was the iHeart Festival car. That's when there was a friggin' Jersey City street fair on my street.
Speaker 3: And my car got towed, right, But it wasn't like they impounded. They towed it because they had to move it to.
Speaker 2: Another location, to the impound lot. Really, yes, they don't just tow your car someplace and they're like, they do that.
Speaker 3: Yes, they do place it down in the city in New York City. They do that sometimes if they have events.
Speaker 2: When I got towed the first time here either when I had to go to that impound lot, that was the lowest experience of all time. That was depressing. You've had worse. Oh, that one was worse. That was bad. That was as small. You've obviously been there where the impound lot.
Speaker 3: I actually never have. I've seen it on parking worse, but I've never been there.
Speaker 2: It is terrible. It's a dock. There's a little trailer inside of it. It's almost like a house inside of a giant warehouse, and everyone there is miserable and yelling and fighting, and then there was me. I parked in front of a hydrant.
Speaker 3: This is what I would do if I worked for the Jersey City Parking Enforcement Authority, whatever the hell it's called. I would hide behind a tree and I would wait for you to pull your car up to turn it off maybe and go inside your house or leave or whatever. Then I would run up real quick and I would staple the sign onto the post that said emergency, no parking event, whatever day, and then I would watch as your car got towed away.
Speaker 2: That's so kind of you. Thank you so much. Really do appreciate it.
Speaker 3: You know that there are definitely parking enforcement agents that do that. They thrive to watch people's cars get towed.
Speaker 2: You'd be a good parking enforcement agents. No, I wouldn't, Oh you one hundred percent would No. I would not, Yes, you would.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: A minute. Somebody was like, well you could just delete it out the system. You would take pure joint and being like, well why did you park there? I don't, mister smart man, I don't take it. Did you not read the street cleaning sign?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: It's already in the system. Oh sorry, that's three thousand, five hundred dollars for you. Sorry, I don't take you.
Speaker 1: Could take this up with my supervisor.
Speaker 2: You could pay this thank you, it's already in my system.
Speaker 3: I don't take being berated very well. I would get scared and walk away.
Speaker 2: Jersey City doesn't have people walking around. They're in these little yeah h three wheeled cars pushmans and they just go around and they play their stupid horn.
Speaker 3: Me me, that's for street cleaning.
Speaker 2: I hate it. That's when they usually enforce.
Speaker 3: Thank you for my ticket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're welcome. Yeah, but I think you'd be good at that job because you are very by the rules and you are very by the book, and if somebody is going to try and argue with you, you'd be like pass literally.
Speaker 3: Just got a text from one of the promotions kids at the van that I parked in the street this morning has a ticket on it.
Speaker 2: No joke. Look, just found the van. There's a ticket on it. Put it on your desk.
Speaker 3: That's sixty five bucks.
Speaker 2: Well, looks like you parked wrong, but sorry, I had a permit in the window. The permit is from the pandemic and it was like a six month deal. Some of them, will you know the emergency authorization letter? Yeah, that thing passed. I know.
Speaker 3: But some of them just go oh, he's got a thing and they walk away. It just depends on who you get. I actually saw these two there were a team, like they were looking at all the cars, and I was like, oh God, I can't. I just gotta go upstairs again.
Speaker 2: That's why you'd be perfect, because you would be that person. Interesting, what does that permit say?
Speaker 1: Expire?
Speaker 2: Expired permit? The license looks like it's cricket. A little bit hate that I would. I would be a stickler. Like if you had a license plate frame, i'd write it you're not allowed to have license.
Speaker 3: No, that's that's substruction.
Speaker 2: It would be a perfect ticketing agent. Yeah, well that obstructs the l the license plate scary. Got a ticket for that New York Department. If you're watching this.
Speaker 3: What's the New York New York Parking Department?
Speaker 2: No, I couldn't be that. People hate those people if they find you, and you'd be.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you.
Speaker 3: No, they hit them, they hit them and they drive over them. I have very much respect for those people. They're just doing their job. That's what they're supposed to be doing. People park illegally, you know what, Take your medicine.
Speaker 2: That's it. Take your medicine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a man or a what man?
Speaker 2: What are you saying? If you park illegally, you got a ticket done? Just take it? Take it. There's no sympathy. Don't let them go. Just you know what you did wrong? Take it. You just take your medicine.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Take your medicine. Yeah, you backed illegally, take your medicine.
Speaker 3: There are many times park in the fire zone. I'll run in and grab my coffee and run out. There was one time there was a ticket on my car. It was two hundred and twenty five dollars. They're insane at a shopping center. Yeah, for the fire zone where I was. I know, people say, oh, it's only there for ten seconds, and it's true. I was only there for ten seconds. But they found me in ten seconds.
Speaker 2: Wow, you know what? Published that ticket really quick? Or dude? If you break the.
Speaker 3: Law, you pay the price. Yeah, take a medicine, that's right, take it down. Can you say take it down to Chinatown anymore?
Speaker 2: Is that not? Okay? I don't remember anybody actually saying that. Yeah, that's the thing, like take it down to Chinatown? Well, wasn't that from a movie? I'll take you down take it down to China Town as possible.
Speaker 3: But if you're actually going to Chinatown, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Should we try and do a movie quiz?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, not with me.
Speaker 2: Should we do like a movie quotes?
Speaker 3: You can do that, but I'll fail.
Speaker 2: Let's see like iconic movie quotes, and let's see if we could guess them. This will be fine. When we get none.
Speaker 3: Of them, you, well you'll see them all because you're gonna look at it. You can test me. I won't know any of them.
Speaker 2: Movie quote famous game. Yeah, interesting, frankly, it's called it. I don't give it him. That's from the Gone with the Wind. Yes, movie mania, a game of famous quotes. Okay, can you guess the movies that meet them? Okay? Uh oh that was the first one. Look at that.
Speaker 3: Oh but I said it wrong. It wasn't Scarlet.
Speaker 2: It was my deer. Did I say Scarlet? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's my dear.
Speaker 2: All right, come with the wind, go ahead, test me. Ogres are like onions.
Speaker 3: It's got to be Shrek.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: I only know it because he's an ogre.
Speaker 2: Put some wind decks on it. That's Big Factory wedding.
Speaker 3: So why did you say it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Am? I not, But if I don't scroll down, I don't see it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well give me a second to try to answer it because I won't, and then you can take it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, my big Factory wedding. You remember that one?
Speaker 3: No, I did, never saw it.
Speaker 2: You could put some wind decks on it.
Speaker 3: I never saw Shrek either, so you I saw parts of it the Donkey. I saw it actually a play at my daughter's elementary school. They did Shrek.
Speaker 2: So the only tree Shrek you've seen, there's a tree is a child elementary school version of the of the movie. Pretty much Shrek.
Speaker 3: I've seen pieces of the movie, but I never watched it all the way through.
Speaker 2: Eddie Murphy, right, Ednie Murphy. Yeah, Mike Myers, Cameron Diaz on going why so serious? Why so pink? So raise your glass?
Speaker 3: That's Pink.
Speaker 2: The Dark Knight, the Avengers Endgame or Suicide Squad. It's the Dark Knight. Yeah. I like your Joker performance. He won an oscar for never.
Speaker 3: I don't see Batman movies except the first one we walked out.
Speaker 2: You weren't born yet? Okay, are you not entertained? Braveheart three hundred, Gladiator. I haven't even seen this movie, and I know where it's from. Gladiator. Yeah, oh that was a guest now I have not yeah me either. That's on my list. I might actually try and watch that soon. She doesn't even go here. Oh my god, I know that she doesn't even go here. Bringing on Mean Girls a Freaky Friday. Mean Girls? Yeah, yeah, Mean Girls is one of the best movies ever.
Speaker 3: I think I saw a part of that too.
Speaker 2: You need to watch that. Maybe I saw it all? Is that Alicia Silverstone? No, that's clueless. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Lindsay Lohan that one Freaky Friday, Wacky Wednesday. She's in Freaky Friday and she did Mean Girls. Lacky Wednesday was a great book.
Speaker 2: I feel like we need to have a ding button. We have one when we get right? Do you have a buzzer? There's a ding I don't really like one. Well, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: We don't have a buzzer?
Speaker 2: Though, I wish I knew how to quit you the Notebook, Dear John, or walk to Remember? I know this one. I never saw the movie, You're John. Nope, it's the notebook. I don't know. Oops, wrong button, We don't have a buzzer. It clearly says chips on it. Florals for spring, groundbreaking. Oh my god, that's an easy one. It was a devil worst product it is and I only guessed it. I guess it only because what else could it be? Did you have you ever seen it? Never Scott? When I tell you you need to watch that today, trust me. And do you know how many people I've I actually found out this weekend started watching Happy Endings because of how much we've recommended it on the show. Really, there's at least five people I know, and I'm not even lying, that have started watching Happy Endings and everyone is like, it's so good.
Speaker 3: Did you watch Kim's Convenience yet?
Speaker 2: Now? Nope?
Speaker 3: Did you watch Pivoting yet?
Speaker 2: Is that the one that has Jane? Yes, my dad started watching it. I watched a little bit with him.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good, it is. I would like you to watch Kim's Convenience? Would you watch a few episodes before we watch it?
Speaker 2: When it gets to the elementary school version where I watch it, it actually show actually started as a play. Believe it or not. Huh yeah, interesting, go on, you would enjoy it, you really wouldn't. I know you.
Speaker 3: I know you, and you would enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know. Damn it. Andrew. Sorry, here's to looking at you.
Speaker 3: Here's looking here's looking at you, kid. Yeah, that's uh, well, I know that it was also in home alone because he watched that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is that with that old movie that Ever to Catch a Thief, Citizen Kane or Casablanca. Casablanca is yeah, I never saw it. Press the Press, the yellow one. Yay, okay, you had me at hello.
Speaker 3: Oh that's uh, the one with the uh Jerry maguire is the story, Jerry McGuire, There it is. We played the song, we played hold on Wait because that was the Bruce Springsteen song Magic Garden, No Secret, Secret Garden, Yes, Bruce Springsteen, And we played the clips of that movie in that song.
Speaker 2: Did you okay? So recently I was rewatching some old Super Bowl performances.
Speaker 3: With the sludge on the bottom.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. Most people, when you get them something just are like, thank you so much and don't talk about it again. You're the type of person that says, thank you so much, but I hate it. And let me remind you what a garbage human you are.
Speaker 3: No, you're a wonderful human.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Go ahead. But Bruce Springsteen's SA halftime performance at the super Bowl was so good?
Speaker 3: What year was that?
Speaker 2: Nine thousand and nine?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because remember after adult Jana Jackson? No, I don't, Oh he was? Was he? The year after No?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 2: Two thousand and four? Was Shanna Jackson?
Speaker 3: Four or five years after?
Speaker 2: Okay? But it was interesting because.
Speaker 3: He penous wouldn't fall out of his fly, so they used him.
Speaker 2: What No, his guitar almost like knocked someone out.
Speaker 3: I don't remember, dude. I watched them at parties and I don't remember.
Speaker 2: The thing is I feel like it would I been memed and everybody would have been like, oh my god, did you see that last night? But it just that didn't exist back then, and now it does. And let me show you this because he almost knocks someone out with his guitar. Look at this.
Speaker 3: Almost doesn't count?
Speaker 2: Andrew?
Speaker 3: Oh time limit?
Speaker 2: Sorry, time limit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just a time limit. Someone shut your phone off? Oh yeah, I have a bad boys.
Speaker 2: You know what I click? What ignore for? Fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: I think Cooper does that too, so it's not really working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean sometimes it's like this weekend, I didn't really try and go on my phone too much.
Speaker 3: Would you limit yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh good boy? Yeah again outside, I don't really try and use my phone on weekend.
Speaker 3: So you just use it as much as possible during this podcast, only this podcast.
Speaker 2: Queen, not go on with the movies. Hold please, that's just want to show you.
Speaker 3: This, but no one else knows what you're talking about. I'm just gonna show it on the camera too. You don't have it there? Please and I do.
Speaker 2: I thought I did.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants to hear this anymore. So more movie quotes.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me go back, but go watch Bruce Springsteen super Bowl perform to watch him almost kill someone with guitars.
Speaker 3: You take the window, or you can take the stairs. I'm walking here. I'll take the stairs. I'm gonna get you, sucker.
Speaker 2: No that's your quote. Yeah, okay, that's a good movie. I'd never seen that one. Sure this one was I'm walking here, marathon Man, Midnight Cowboy or taxi driver. I have zero clue. Taxi driver, the Robert de Niro one where he's like insane and Jodie Foster's in it and she's underage. Yeah, yeah, that is it. That one. It's Midnight Cowboy. We both got it wrong, okay, I Taxi driver, I did too. Yeah. It was really kind of disturbing, but in an interesting way.
Speaker 3: Uh, in a seventies way.
Speaker 2: They call it Royal with cheese or royale what happens if they had an E.
Speaker 3: If it doesn't e, it's royale.
Speaker 2: Okay, they call it Royale with cheese. The Hateful Eight pulp fiction or Kill Bill Volume one. It's pulp fiction. Okay. Did you ever see that? Nope? Okay, that was right. It was pulp fiction.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what Samuel L. Jackson, yes, okay. And John Travolta, yeah I never saw it. I yep, all were gonna do Friday movie nights. We're not able to figure that out, right because we don't know the rights to things and we can't like watch with people.
Speaker 2: Well, so other Scott is helping me set up a discord so you guys will be able to chat with us on it very soon. I don't know what that is. Scott's gonna hate it and love it. At the same time, he's gonna be like, we're getting all these messages. I don't know how to respond, but it'll be great because then you guys can chat with us during the show and we could take your comments. Go on, go ahead, make my day unforgiven, Dirty Harry or sudden Impact.
Speaker 3: That's dirty Harry. That's classic.
Speaker 2: I never had sudden impact, so it is really I bet it was in Dirty Harry too, not too but like also what you were so confident? Oh that's dirty Harry for sure?
Speaker 3: Is go ahead make my day?
Speaker 2: All right? Well it's not carp A DM Seize the day, boys, make your lives extraordinary. Dead Poet Society, Bill Hunting or school Ties the first one Dead Poet Society. Yea, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: I guessed. Yep, you have a thirty three and a third percent chance no matter what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true. Hit the butt, we got it right. I'll have what she's having. Oh that's the one Harryett Sally. Yeah that yeah, I don't even need to read them. Hello, my name is Shady Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepared to die sounds like a Star Wars or something. Ever after, the Princess Bride or A Knight's Tale. So the thing is, I've never seen any of these neither, So let's guess a Knight's Tale. No, I'm gonna go with the Princess Bride, okay, because that one's like super famous and everyone talks about it, got it? And I kind of wish it's that. Isn't that the one with Andre the Giant in it? Yes?
Speaker 3: I did see a little bit of that.
Speaker 2: And in elementary school performed No your kids, dude, I liked Andre. Oh there's Danielle Pegan in. Oh, Danielle's here, so you she's gonna make it appearance? Did she get here? She's been Oh? Nice?
Speaker 3: Uh, you can't handle the truth. Oh that's Jack Nicholson. Yeah, well I don't know the movie though.
Speaker 2: Was it Men of Honor?
Speaker 3: If you could? Rules of Engagement? A few good men? Yeah, good job. Thanks.
Speaker 2: You're gonna need a bigger boat. Yeah that's Jaws that I know. So the thing is I always thought is we're gonna need a bigger boat. Hi, Danielle, I guess it's not that. Yep, it's Jaws. Nobody puts baby in the corner.
Speaker 3: Oh that's dirty dancing.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: That we saw that at the drive in Cape Cod that's fine. Yeah, it was pretty fun. There was an old school playground there that had the Merry go Round. Oh yeah, the kids never experienced that before. But there were a bunch of a hole kids on it that wouldn't let them try it. So maybe this year we'll try it.
Speaker 2: The Merry go Round.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were like crazy kids on it that like the mean kids. They wouldn't get off the thing. And my kids were afraid to jump on while it was moving. And I don't blame them, but but ever see, every park in America used to have a merry go round, used to have a seesaw, used to have a jungle gym, monkey bars, the whole nine yards, and now everything is so dangerous that they pulled all that stuff out. And the kids today you never know the joy of like getting dizzy on a Merry go Around in a park and falling off.
Speaker 2: Or when they made it with that just like silver that you would touch or luminium or whatever that you touch it and it was like five thousand degrees in the summer.
Speaker 3: It was the diamond plating galvanized stuff. Yeah, that the monkey bars. Everyone would feel like you're burning your palms. You would sit on the slide and you would have a red mark on your ass, like your dad beat you up, and they'd be like no, no, no, no, no, it was just on the slide at the park.
Speaker 2: You know what a slide is. You had a jungle gym.
Speaker 3: On Long Island that they used to have these rocket ship slides in the parks. You would climb up and it look like a rocket ship and then it was a big slide. You were like in a cage. It was pretty cool. That's a great story.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, so your kids have never played on a jungle gym outside of the one in their backyard.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't have a jungle gym in the backyard.
Speaker 2: You did a jungle gym, Well, I guess a plate to them.
Speaker 3: To me, a jungle gym is that big half circle thing with the triangles that you climb in. That's a jungle gym to me.
Speaker 2: What do you? Yeah, what do you?
Speaker 3: What's a jungle gym to you?
Speaker 2: I consider that like anything that you leave outside playground. No, no, it's not. No. Google search jungle gym and image.
Speaker 3: Look for a picture of it.
Speaker 2: Go on the internet search engine you're gonna want to type in www dot bing dot com.
Speaker 3: Don't forget the HTDP no, just go to ask Jeeves.
Speaker 2: What's the one with the duck?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't remember. Jungle gym. Yeah, it's gonna be this half half circle looking thing with triangles and you climb up to the top and then you can't get down. Oh, kind of like a cat in a tree.
Speaker 2: Should we buy this one, a commercial, indoor commercial one for twenty four thousand.
Speaker 3: No, but look to the other one.
Speaker 2: That's it. But look here they call this a jungle gym too.
Speaker 3: That dome, it's a half dome. Okay, so this they can't see it, stupid phone. Still can't just cut it out, Andrew, I can't.
Speaker 2: Stop showing it.
Speaker 3: First of all, people are listening to this. They can't see it.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just trying to, but I can. I'm describing it properly for people that are listening to this. It's the half moon.
Speaker 2: But what's interesting is that they also show this and this and this is jungle gyms.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, So now they call big place that's with slides and stuff jungle.
Speaker 2: Gyms, Eastern jungle gym imagination a back backyard playground.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong? What's the name of the half moon?
Speaker 2: You're correct?
Speaker 3: Circle?
Speaker 2: But they also called these jungle gyms.
Speaker 3: They shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not a gym, and there's no jungle breaking news. Old man screams at sky more than eleven and we'll be back right after this. No, it's not there.
Speaker 3: Where is it? Stupid stupid man?
Speaker 2: What hit it? And we're back?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: You doing, buddy?
Speaker 1: You can't?
Speaker 2: Did you find the hole?
Speaker 3: I know you have trouble finding the hole every once in a while.
Speaker 2: You can make this so difficult for me.
Speaker 3: Why it's forty minutes in so easy?
Speaker 2: It's not it is it's not okay, it's forty one minutes in. Learn about life, dude, and it's use timers. Use timers. If it's so easy, you don't edit anymore. You don't do anything but show up and buy milk and then complain this is not true. I edit all of it. You don't edit anything.
Speaker 3: There's nothing to edit anymore.
Speaker 2: The video that people are watching right now, it's because of me.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you're a great videographer.
Speaker 2: Put up. I'm a spreaker because of me. You're right to put the ads in because I have to do it. Thank you, thank you. Oh wow, I wasn't expecting that to Well.
Speaker 3: No, you do a great job.
Speaker 2: I've told you that many many times that you know. Yeah, but again, it's almost like a teacher. I feel like you would be a good teacher.
Speaker 3: Red star, great work. Here's a sticker.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you'd be that teacher because I feel like you'd probably pick one or two kids that you'd be like. I see potential in you. I'm not gonna give you the A. I'm gonna give you the A minus. But you prove yourself and you might find that bumped up a grade. See.
Speaker 3: I think I would be the kid's friend, which is not good. I would be a good I'd be a teacher, but I would you know, i'd be their friend, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't do that. I don't know. That's why I think I would fail. I don't think I could be a hard ass teacher. I really don't. Yeah, I think i'd be good with certain grade levels, but like high school, i'd get demolished. Yeah, it'd be bad. You definitely would. You'd be terrible. I can't see you as a teacher. People would like throwing things.
Speaker 3: They'd be like, God, we tortured our teachers. And I feel so tired. And we have video of it too, and I just feel awful because our entire junior and senior year, I had a video camera with me and I brought it to school every single day. And there was this one English teacher, and I feel terrible that every time she would turn around, we would throw gum at the wall and then she would turn around. They'd be like ten pieces of gum on the walls.
Speaker 2: But who did that?
Speaker 3: And I was recording it, so I had the evidence in my hand, you know, And she walked over to the camera one time she's like, you shut that off right now. You shut that camera off right now, and don't ever bring it to class again.
Speaker 2: And I haven't. And then I saw her at the gap, like twenty years later, and now it was she what's that? How was she? Oh? She was fine, she remembered me. That's nice. Yeah, weeks, it's a little turn. I asked her if you wanted to come over and watch videos? What what that's I'm sure she was probably like, and I hope you have a wonderful day. Good seeing you. She was cool, She just retired last year. We traumatized. I feel bad. Do you know there are kids now going back and looking at like there's TikTok accounts where it's just high school aesthetics, so people upload video like that. And then you have people who are like Cooper's age, being like, God, I wish I was born in that time. Look at them. They're all just so care free and happy.
Speaker 3: It's so funny that you say that, because I took out my high school yearbook over the weekend and my fourteen year old daughter was like, Wow, school was so much better back then. It was so cool, and I was like, yeah, I guess was it. Well, the thing is okay because she she had like Senior Spirit Week that week where they like, you know, it's pajama Day or whatever. I'm like, look at my Senior Spirit Week. We had roller reversal Day where we dressed as girls and girls just as boys. She's like, oh, you can't do that now. I'm like, no, nope, you sure can't. And then and then we looked at all the nominations is like best Looking, hottest teacher, you know, all this stuff, and like, you cannot do any of that now.
Speaker 2: When I was in eighth grade. I was voted most likely to be famous.
Speaker 3: Really, I I was nominated for most likely to succeed mediocre. Yeah, and the nicest smile.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you got two superlatives. Ding.
Speaker 3: It's okay, now we missed it. We missed it. It's fine, let's try again. Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people on the YouTube only know. Nobody audio knows anyways. Yeah, but it always cracks me up. And now people are going back to twenty twelve and being like, god, they look so care free. I was still in school, and let me tell you, it wasn't care free.
Speaker 3: It was ten years ago. It wasn't that long ago. I know, I was in high school much longer.
Speaker 2: Ago than that. Internet kids are weird. Internet kids are very weird. This new one coming up. I think it's because everyone thinks like nostalgia happens like a month after something happens.
Speaker 3: I think I really would like to just go through some of my old videos and somehow post them somewhere again.
Speaker 2: TikTok. You'd probably go viral, because I'm telling you it's a it's every And the worst is when people do like my high school years. So someone will pull up like a two thousand and nine video and be like, god, the fashion was so crazy?
Speaker 3: What well, how can look I don't want to sound like an idiot here, but as far as like technologically doing things, how would I get a like literal VHFC tape?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Onto digital media? So do I have to have it converted? Yeah? So what happens is and I have one of these. If you have a VCR, I do you I have a thing that you plug into your computer m hm, and that plugs into the box okay, and they talk to each other, okay, and then it just rips to your computer and that's it. I did that with a bunch of our old home movies.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, no I did. I had most of them digitized, so they're on USB sticks or you know, in a file somewhere. But it's it's just so hard. I mean, I'm telling you, I have hundreds of tapes. Yeah, they're labeled, but not great. So you know, you can only label so much. It's an hour or ninety minutes of video and you can't write down everything that's on there.
Speaker 2: I was converting all my our old photo albums and I still have like three full boxes left because my mom took so many pictures that was like her thing, and it's great now because you can go back and like, there's not many people I know that have all these pictures that my mom does. But it's just a pain to convert. So when does the statute of limitations run out? Does it depend on the crime?
Speaker 3: I mean, well, I mean there's lots of stuff on these tapes that we probably could have been arrested for or gone to jail for back then. Interesting, So there's lots of evidence. I just want to know, Like, I mean, it's maybe we'll skip those. No, they're fun, Okay, Well, I mean there's fires involved, not to structures. You know, we didn't like destroy anything.
Speaker 2: But if you got like convicted of a crime because you uploaded your old high school videos to TikTok, I'd crack up.
Speaker 3: You know, m ads and bombs and stuff like that. Not like bombbombs. You know we talked about I can't say bomb on a plane. No, that's right, bom bomb, bom bomb bomber.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that? Did you ever watch Meet the Parents? Snakes on a plane, Meet the Parents? No? Well that's what's his name, Ben Stiller? Yeah? Stiller. I asked how parts of it. That's when he gets stuck in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Yes, is that when he gets his ball stuck in the zipper or is that a different movie.
Speaker 2: I think that's a different movie. I don't remember that. I think that is that movie. Meet the Parents could be and they had Meet.
Speaker 3: The Father Foxers. Yeah, I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Meet the Fockers wasn't that great, But Meet the Parents is excellent. He gets kicked off the plane. It's very funny.
Speaker 3: Like on Fridays, we always used to do like a senior prank every Friday, and I would have my camera so I would record all these senior pranks and they would never know who did it, but I had the evidence.
Speaker 2: Well, there was an old MTV show when I was growing up, and it was they would go over like senior pranks, and they'd go back to people to see like if they got kicked out of their school what happened. But half the pranks weren't that great, Like they would be like one guy being like I hacked in and I was printing forms out on people's like printers, and they were shocked. Meanwhile, you're like I blew things up. I might go to jail. Well, we let you let mice and crickets loose in the heating vents, so you know, people would be in class and you would just hear crickets and they could not get rid of them.
Speaker 3: You know, good times.
Speaker 2: I went to an all boys Catholic high school, so at we didn't do a senior prank because the brothers would be like, if you do anything, it's an insult to Jesus and the Christian man that you have become. Where that lead you. I'm doing a podcast about eating cereal and then one time we lit a five minute smoke grenade in the hallway and just threw it there. I think I talked about this, you sal us about a lot of things. You've filled lockers with smelly foods. You well, I mean back then the teachers just were just like, oh you kids, and that was it.
Speaker 3: Now the swat.
Speaker 2: Team comes, yeah, you know that's my esthetic. I just can't wait post it and then some like you'll click the pages. God no phones, look at them they're all so happy.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel bad that teacher's dead. I don't want to post it was very nice. He was one of our favorite teachers.
Speaker 2: I need to have the Debbie down here, women, you have it somewhere.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I think it's on this page.
Speaker 3: Actually it's too late, though, you have to How since we graduated, my high school has has had some pretty good, actually news making pranks, Like there was this massive food fight one year. I mean, this's gotta be fifteen years ago.
Speaker 2: I would never participate.
Speaker 3: That was all over the news. It was massive, like it was so bad that I think people were arrested or expelled or whatever. And then a few years after that, they took a car. I don't know how they did it, but they painted it all pink and they put question marks on it, like that guy who was that guy they used to wear the question marks. He was like a scientist, like a TV scientist. I forget what his name was, but so and there was also that guy that used to have the creepy crawleys all over his jacket. Maybe it was the same guy, I don't know. Anyway, So they painted like a shell of a car pink and they put question marks all over it, and they hoisted it. I don't know how the hell they did it, but they hoisted onto the roof of the school like.
Speaker 2: I'll show you a picture. It was in the news. It was it was a big thing, and the principle was so cool that he was just also like you kids, you know, I don't remember how they got it down or what. I don't know if any of them got went to jail or whatever, but you know, uh, oh, more crickets.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought you were saying. I thought you were saying that was boring.
Speaker 2: No, unlike you, I I enjoy listening to your stories. Oh, thank you, I don't have them. What's it called the voice also in the box that you make fun of me with the Peanuts voice?
Speaker 3: Point your coffee, isn't it cold?
Speaker 2: At this point? No, I actually like cold coffee. Really, yeah, I don't mind it. It still does the same thing. Oh look there it is, and uh yeah see the car on the roof. Oh that's crazy. Isn't that weird? Yeah, it was in all the news. Good for them.
Speaker 3: I don't I still don't know how they did it. I think that's remarkable. But the thing is, though, it's a car, and it could have fallen through the roof because the roof is not meant to support a car. Yeah, kids don't think like that. Yeah, we didn't think about stuff either until after the fact, you know, when bad things happened. But we were just we were lucky. Every dumb thing we did, nobody got hurt and there really were no repercussions other than it.
Speaker 2: Was just stupid. Yeah, well, let's put some of those on TikTok and then we'll read the terrible like eighth graders commenting like, oh God, I wish that was my life. Then get off TikTok. Eighth grader. We didn't have TikTok. We just you know, I didn't either. We had MySpace. I was on the cusp of MySpace the beginning or the end the beginning. I remember getting on my Space two thousand and seven seven.
Speaker 3: I remember Kubby was like, dude, you gotta know this thing.
Speaker 2: It was actually, holy crap, it was two thousand and four. Really, and I'll tell you why. It was two thousand and eight. Facebook the seventh yes, okay, it was seventh or eighth grade, and I remember people were like, have you heard of this thing called MySpace? We were all like, what's MySpace? And you weren't allowed to get one. But that was also when you could sign up for accounts with fake email addresses.
Speaker 3: But why did it go away? Because they just could took over, right, But so does that mean like Facebook will go away?
Speaker 2: I mean Facebook kind of is going away already. It it's I like, your kids, do they have Facebooks?
Speaker 3: They do not.
Speaker 2: Are they interest in getting a Facebook? No?
Speaker 3: They don't think it's cool exactly what us old people do well, because it's more of.
Speaker 2: A message board for older people to just be like. Plus, once you're there, do you have a pie recipe? No? You suck? Why would you post this?
Speaker 3: Once it's there, you don't really go away from it. Like I would still sign in on my MySpace account, but I don't remember the pass word and I can't get in. And plus they've.
Speaker 2: Changed you can my Space had troll accounts. Everyone has troll accounts. Yes you heard what's happening to me, don't you? Yes? God? But but MySpace again, you could just sign up with a fake email and never have to like click a verification code, at least with like Instagram, now they're like, oh, they authorize this email, and we know it's a real someone's going in and doing something with this account. Well, MySpace, it was just like my email is this enter and then you can make a page.
Speaker 3: Well, so, I mean, this guy that's messing with me is sitting in a basement in Nigeria with a thousand other people in the room, trying to steal money from unsuspecting vulnerable women.
Speaker 2: Would I have been in your top eight? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think you probably would have been number eight, but you'd have been there. Wow, yeah, wow, you would be the one that would get rotated in and out. Okay, you know because family members are there, you know, like better work people would be a little higher than you. Better and yeah, you know, like higher on the food chain people.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Elvis would definitely be your first one.
Speaker 3: Hey, look at me. I worked for Elvis to around the morning show. Well, it'd probably the morning show would be there, he follows me. So therefore I'm gonna put him in on the top eight. This way, everyone's gonna be jealous. It was eight, right, Yeah, and then they explain the culture, didn't they make it? Then they make it more?
Speaker 2: Then, well you could do less or more because remember my space too, You basically got a blank tempoate and if you knew how to code, you could make that thing crazy. Oh I'm on this person's page. I'm gonna play this song right where I'm gonna do this or that? Oh I miss that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think if we have to record a Serial Killers, we should probably go. All right, I have to take a t I can't drive you home today. I don't have a car. I parked the van this morning. It got a ticket, and I'm just leaving it there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm gonna I'll take the train. It'll be a nice walk speaking.
Speaker 3: Of Okay, So for people that don't know I still I've been working at this radio station for quite some time, and ever since I started working here, I would do the vehicle maintenance. I always had them inspected and oil changes and minor repairs and stuff like that. So this this weekend, I had to take the van home, so I had to take Cooper to the supermarket and she goes, Dad, that's ew, that's a kidnapping van. Oh no, that's exactly what she said to me. And I was like, I'm like I laughed because she's funny. So then you know, then we were in the parking lot and I got out and we took this picture.
Speaker 2: She's like she's.
Speaker 3: Banging on the window and I was like, I'm just realizing Anybody that's seeing me take this picture is probably going to be called the police. I don't know. If you're watching, you're done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: She's very funny, but it's like when it's old. It's like a two thousand and six, so it's creepy. I didn't even get to talk about my plane getting diverted.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that next time, all right. Well, yeah, it's not that moment. Where to go to West Palm. So it went from Miami to West Palm. No I was originally flying into Fort Lauda. You had to go out of West Palm. You had to drive there. No, I was originally flying to Fort Lauda. They diverted us as we're about to land. They flew us to West Palm. That's not That couple next to me was fighting about it. They were young. It was like their first spring break together, right, And I almost wanted to tell the girl, I don't think it's gonna work out, just go home, because the guy was such a dick to her.
Speaker 3: Well, he was mad because they was being diverted. Okay, first of all, there's nothing you can do.
Speaker 2: The flight to Florida from New Jersey two and a half hours exactly. This man is sitting there. First of all, he's sitting like this in.
Speaker 3: The chair the whole time, shoes off.
Speaker 2: This is not comfortable, your shoes up on the seat, sprawled out like this. I hate people. His girlfriend, you could tell she again, they're like college trying to like again maybe it's their first relationships, and she's like constantly trying to like put her head on him, and he would legit, just.
Speaker 4: Be like get off, yes, And then we get diverted and she's like, you could get off at West Palm, but your luggage would come the next day because the plane still has to go to Fort Lauderdale.
Speaker 2: So you had a choice. You either stay on the plane and it's gonna go, but it's gonna go in two hours. You can't get off the plane. But right now there's like a holding pattern. The plane will go back to Fort Lauderdale. So you have a choice. Wait, what so it got diverted to Palm Beach from weather in the air or before, So it gets diverted while we're in the air. Okay, So we land in Palm Beach. They tell us you can either get off and just you're in West Palm now figure it out right, or we are in a waiting pattern. This plane has to go to Fort Lauderdale. So it was gonna take off again. Yes, you never heard of that in my life. So that's because the luggage and everything checked in. They said, legally they have to go to Fort Lauderdale.
Speaker 3: That's not true. There were planes that get diverted all the time and they end up where they end up. Maybe that particular plane had to go to Fort Lauderdale.
Speaker 2: That's what they said. So from Fort Lauderdale it would go. But they were in a holding pattern. There's eight planes ahead, and it was already four o'clock and I was supposed to land at two thirty. I was like, please get me off this plane.
Speaker 3: Well, your bags ultimately would have wound up in Fort Lauderdale.
Speaker 2: Yes, And so the girl looks at him and she's like, well, if we have to wait another hour, let's just do that. And he's like, you could stay on the plane. I'm leaving and she's like, but what am I going to do? I have no clothes. He's like, that's your problem. Figure it out. Are you sure?
Speaker 3: There were a boyfriend and girlfriend one hundred percent? They were percent maybe it was ninety nine.
Speaker 2: It was one hundred percent. Because they started then couples arguing, and I'm sitting next to these like preteens arguing. It was terrible.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I would have done in that situation, because that is a very strange situation that I've never heard of before.
Speaker 2: I've heard of why I never check in bags. I hate checking in bags. Did you I know?
Speaker 3: Oh and listen, you got your linen pants on a backpack?
Speaker 2: I did. I had it in my giant Duffel bag and I really got to stop carrying that because my shoulders are killing me from carrying this around all the time. But regardless of day, she was then like, well, I'm not gonna have any clothes. He's like, well, I'm getting off the plane. She then was like, you're an a hole. I'll just get off with you, and he goes, no, you're a big girl, you could do it. Stay on the plane. You wanted to get off, or you wanted to stay on, you stay on And he's gaslighting her, and then he went to go to the bathroom again, and he's cursing, and I really just wanted to turn to her and say, please just take your clothes and go home. Why didn't you because you didn't want to get beat up? Yeah, buy a what a twenty one year old a Duta doo from Jersey would have kicked your ass. Then last night on the plane home, it's like a late flight, sir. Nobody wants to hear about you being a wrestling coach. The man behind me, I knew from that he was a chatterbox. Ugh, yeah, I'm a wrestling coach. And he had to say it like eight times, So that to me, says the person next to him did not care.
Speaker 3: Was he talking to somebody he knew?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I hate that me too. I hate that old chat about that another time.
Speaker 3: Well think if you're listening to bull chat, it's been fifty eight minutes. We gotta go of nothing. Please follow us on social platforms.
Speaker 2: People like bull chat for being nothing.
Speaker 3: At serial Killer's PC that is cereal with a C, see and check out an all new serial Killers on Monday.
Speaker 2: How about that? What are we gonna try because we're gonna record that right now. I can't wait. I don't know, I don't know what I have. I might not have anything good? All right?
Speaker 3: Well, a bland, boring crap.
Speaker 2: It'll be fun. We'll make it fun.
Speaker 3: It'll be something new exactly. Thank you for listening, and have a great week end. It's Wednesday, right, yeah, so enjoy the rest of the week and enjoy your weekend.
Speaker 2: Get the ball. Oh damn it, you gotta clink.
Speaker 3: I'll just do this.
Speaker 2: Oh right, say clink Andrew, clink.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have the same ring.
Speaker 2: I think I like that clank, but I gotta do it otherwise you can't actually end otherwise. Is this just an infinite episode? Yeah, all right, all right, clank clink. Okay, I'm gonna go shut this off.
Speaker 3: Now, take your drippy penis.
Speaker 2: Have on in Florida. Goodbye.