Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap? All right, Garrett, Yes, what's your phone tap about today?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Down wants to play a phone tap on her husband, Steve. Now, Steve is very protective of his family, especially his five year old daughter, Brianna. So Don's going to start the call to her husband, Steve, letting him know that one of the dads at school has had a problem with their daughter.
Speaker 1: Oh no, don't mess with the dad, and I'm going to play that dad.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, who are we messing with here?
Speaker 1: So we're gonna mess with husband Steve. Yes, you're messing with the dad. Yeah, we're gonna that's why it's the phone tap. Here we go listen to Gritte.
Speaker 2: Oh hey busy, So yeah, I guess what. I have a problem.
Speaker 4: Jet's father just called here from Brianna school. No, he's saying like, oh, my son got kicked out of school because your daughter he didn't give her a hickey. I needed some time to cool down. But it's really bothering me.
Speaker 2: You know, give me.
Speaker 4: I give him your number. You should be calling you soon because.
Speaker 2: He was passed. I'll teak dude, all right, goodbye. Hell else.
Speaker 1: All right, hold on, okay.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna mute it.
Speaker 1: Oh hey is this uh Steve?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope I'm not bothering you right now?
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 1: I am Jack's father?
Speaker 3: Okay, your daughter really caused my son some emotional harm by him being kicked out of preschool.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, don't start giving me at a hard time on my phone. And he started calling off, going off my wife.
Speaker 1: I didn't go off.
Speaker 2: Nothing happened, dude, that's not gonna happen. I was listening. Listen, my life was called me up upset. My daughter told me that your son gave her a hickey, and I acted on it.
Speaker 1: My son said, your daughter gave him a hickey? How about that?
Speaker 2: Okay, well then then there's a problem. Well whatever, man, I'm gonna sell you. And your son gave my daughter a hickey. She's not gonna lie to me now. She's really upset about it.
Speaker 3: Well, I could probably say that you know your daughter learned that your wife, but you know.
Speaker 2: What you try to say. You put that my wife, you know, you know, on my cell phone and you and going to my wife. Well, well, then, because at a problem, we do have.
Speaker 1: A problem you got myself.
Speaker 2: You want we want to talk about face to face. If you're it's opened my wife and my kid.
Speaker 1: That ain't happening, bro, it's not it's not happening. Well, you got my son kicked out of pre school. You know what.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you that you what your life. The word told me that you're some divers.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not going to put up with it until you show some DNA.
Speaker 2: Then I guess my lawyer will contact you.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to see us I swab your daughter's neck because my son's.
Speaker 2: Alive, will contact you. And this conversation is oh you're a lawyer.
Speaker 1: Now you have a lawyer all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Because you knew this conversation is over at the.
Speaker 1: Age of five. Good job done, Yes, all right?
Speaker 2: Oh hey, oh we just had it. Man, What do you mean I'm gonna lose my job on someone hits If I I'm losing my job, do we rem at each other? Well?
Speaker 4: I think you got him scared.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 4: I don't know, because he was like, you know, maybe we should sit down and talk about this.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to h becase I'm gonna hit him if I see him. There's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 4: All right, let me go.
Speaker 2: Don't call me no more, or I will try.
Speaker 4: I could play for harassment, Steeve, he's calling myself phone hold on, I'm gonna put.
Speaker 2: Him on your No, I'm got to go. I need right now. When I'm talking to him, you tell me. I'm not going to say this guy. That's it. I heard you. I heard, I heard you.
Speaker 1: I heard.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I'm done.
Speaker 1: I'm done with you, man, listen.
Speaker 2: Nothing more to say to you, Steve.
Speaker 3: I'll just tell you. My name is Garrett from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show, and you got phone tapped.
Speaker 2: I love you, dude.
Speaker 3: Your wife don wanted to play a phone tap on you, Steve. I know, I know it is.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: You wait till I get home, man, I swear to God, you wait to I get home.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show