Speaker 1: I am all in.
Speaker 2: Let's you.
Speaker 3: I am all in with Scott Patterson and iHeartRadio podcast Everybody.
Speaker 1: Scott Patterson, I am all in podcast one of eleven productions iHeartRadio Podcasts and Media. I am joined by my intrepid crew, Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, Terra sud Suzanne French. Season seven, episode five, The Great Stink and.
Speaker 2: I kept calling it the Big Stink, but you are correct. It's the Great Stink.
Speaker 1: Either applies aptly named episode for sure. And let's do the synopsisizations with Danielle Romo. I got you head synopsisizor it is.
Speaker 4: Season seven, episode five, The Great Stink. Airy Day, October twenty fourth, two thousand and six. Christopher and lorelized relationship. It progresses as they get support from Emily and Richard and he tells her that Sherry wants Gigi to stay in Paris for a few months. Rory gets one night with Logan and meets his colleagues. Les Star's hollow is plagued by a stinky odor.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel, as long as you're asking what I thought of the episode, I thought I didn't reject. I felt like The Great Stink was the whole thing was a metaphor. The stink was season seven, the residents of Stars Hollow were the fans, and I thought, isn't that clever of them to be so aware of how stinky, of how stinky things have gotten in the hollow?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: And it you know, Okay, this is what I'll say. This show is so far gone at this point season seven that I'm just looking for positive stuff. I'm just looking to enjoy the last two episodes.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go as far as.
Speaker 1: That I'm going to get something out of this because I because there's gonna be good jokes, there's going to be jolly's and you know, I overall, I really like the Logan Rory stuff.
Speaker 2: So criticism there like it really really There's things I like, but there's things I do not like.
Speaker 6: That's the best part of the episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you this, Zukri was the best part of the episode or logan? I found Rory to be so irritating and annoying, like her complaining about the dinner and almost whin.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: I thought it was and that was a bro hag.
Speaker 2: May I say. I saw Suzanne nodding a bit, and I think she might be on my side.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I actually so, there's like there's like two Gilmore's for me. There's like seasons one through Poorish and then there's Flourish through seven.
Speaker 1: And let me let me just interrupted here. I think it's season seven and particularly this episode and especially that cheeseball ending, which was really an homage to like It's It's It's like the Corpse of Gilmore was happened upon by a show called Dynasty now pro created with the Brady Bunch and came up with season seven.
Speaker 2: Wait why did I block out how the show ends? I know they're going to France and they're all happy, and I actually liked that moment. That was the cheesy moment that I actually liked.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're not Gilmore. Gilmore doesn't do that.
Speaker 2: That's like something that's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but I will say it was the first time I was really happy we weren't just mad at the end of an episode.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I have way more composed for yourself.
Speaker 4: I didn't like this, it is still running off with Christopher.
Speaker 3: I didn't like the scene, but it wasn't like me wanting to punch my TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, Susanne, I interrupted you.
Speaker 2: Well, that's okay.
Speaker 5: I just was going to say, I think out of the past like maybe ten episodes, this one wasn't that bad.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I agree, like you know.
Speaker 5: First second, third season quality, but given that this is our new normal, I thought it was.
Speaker 2: It's okay. Yeah, I agree, there's things I really like.
Speaker 5: I do was so little on my nerves though, but she's so annoying in.
Speaker 2: This annoying This is hellalous.
Speaker 6: And it's always kind of valid.
Speaker 4: I disagree, we disagree with it being valid, but it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I I also found it so annoying that they're like and then Bobby just stole the show by getting up and walking out re enacted, and I'm like, she didn't do anything good. Like I was like, I think she's super cute and cool, but yeah I was not that was that could that dinner scene could have been so much better. But who am I to judge?
Speaker 5: I totally got rory on the Bobby thing though, like how she thought Bobby was a man. That's the parting happened to me in my life. So I kind of was with her.
Speaker 2: Suzanne, your husband was working in someone. This was like this guy.
Speaker 5: This was like way before I even met my husband. It was this guy that I was kind of like, we weren't dating, but I was kind of interested and it was kind of like weird.
Speaker 2: He had he had a best friend named Pat and Ray.
Speaker 5: He kept Ray last friend Ray, but it turned out to be r Ae ray Lean.
Speaker 2: Girl that did was not clear me.
Speaker 5: I didn't you say something so I can relate to her?
Speaker 1: I can't. If you want to talk about cringe, I mean, yeah, we do call the Laurel I and Christopher scenes were cringe, total cringe. I don't know how. It's like I didn't under I didn't know what show I was watching anymore.
Speaker 2: And we will be discussing the deleted scene that Suzanne found and sent us. Yes, I have not as much cringe on them as I was, like, Rory, you're making me so mad.
Speaker 5: There was, Yeah, Christopher was. It kind of annoyed me that he miss under well, and we'll talk to him talk about it when we get to that scene.
Speaker 2: But I didn't.
Speaker 5: It annoyed me that he was annoyed with Laura I because he didn't he misinterpreted what she was saying and it was like he did He's done that to her before. He did that to her at Luke's Diner that one time, right after the Debutante ball. I don't know, we'll talk about when we get away.
Speaker 1: Let's just let's just talk about the massive hole in the show now. The narrative Luke and Laurel I narrative is gone.
Speaker 2: Now it's we're miss Luke.
Speaker 1: There wasn't enough Luke, and it's awkward. The show feels really flat now, and it's I have never ever disliked being in the presence of the Gilmours, Richard Emily, Okay, this time I did. They were They were just too damn happy that Christopher was. Yeah, it was there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Emily was a little I mean for me, that's how Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know they would be that way. I'm just saying as a fan of the show. Yeah, the big narrative that you know was part one of the pillars of the show is now removed completely, one to the point where Laurel I even make some really demeaning comment. It's like, I rather smell the stink than go to a town hall meeting and run into Luke.
Speaker 2: Well that I thought about, I mean, I was.
Speaker 1: Like borderline disrespectful of the character.
Speaker 2: Yeah, overall digging into each scene because I think we've got problems with each one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's go Amy, So okay, baby, everybody else but.
Speaker 5: Moralized packing multiple bags and all this stuffing is for paul Anka and she's tooth.
Speaker 2: It was dumb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's great a former dog owner. There are many bags. It's like you're packing for five children. There's the water bowl, there's a food, there's if they have medication, medication, their toy if they haven't bandana. Like, there's a lot. There's a lot that goes.
Speaker 5: Into it, and it has to be a green tennis ball and it has to be this brand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I get it, all right, all right. I mean it was mildly amusing. I was like, Okay, she's gonna go over to Christopher's. They're obviously still doing great. Then she forgot paul Anka. I'm like, oh gosh, that's so wacky. Like there were some things I didn't love.
Speaker 1: I think, Amy, you got to understand these fans who dedicated this show are sitting there in disgust that they have to watch these scenes. See, I am ready to bar at all times. I together more.
Speaker 2: Where I'm at in that it's not bad, it's not discussed. You would be, well, we'll find trust me, we will find out.
Speaker 5: Because they're as a fan.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't say that. I just said. I should just say I disagree with that.
Speaker 2: Seuse any what how do you feel?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, I would rather watch a scene like that, which is sort of funny and bantery. I would rather watch that kind of the lurlike Christopher scene than walk a romantic Laura like Christopher scene.
Speaker 2: Oh. I would rather watch that and a romantic scene than them arguing like they did in the front door of the Gilmours.
Speaker 6: I was like, make it stop.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, that's because Christopher's just not He's a weenie.
Speaker 2: Right out the gate. We're like, that's like, I hate it. I'm like, I'm hanging in there.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed the town hall stuff. I enjoyed the.
Speaker 2: Okay jump ahead because there's some town hall stuff.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: When we get to the town hall, there's some genius stuff there.
Speaker 5: So then we go to Rory and Logan's aperm and she's getting off the elevator. She's carrying three hundred books, not mad about it, and he's on the phone with her and he says, go on the roof, Go on the roof. She unlocks the door, but then carries all the books up.
Speaker 2: Interesting, thank you.
Speaker 5: It was okay, And like I didn't know if she thought, like a meteor shower is something that like only last few seconds and she had to run right up there.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I would have just left the books at the door, Like I understand that she wanted to hurry, but like they don't live in Like, I don't think any's going to come by and steal her books. She could just put them.
Speaker 5: Down and run up.
Speaker 1: It would have been But what about all her notes in there? I don't if you lose your notes, I mean, that's true.
Speaker 5: True. But then then she goes up on the roof and there's Logan.
Speaker 2: She's all excited. That was love moment, Like that was great, and.
Speaker 5: He had the you know, all the ankle lights and the food.
Speaker 2: And it's all great. What a cutie, what a straight up beauty. And his teeth have never looked better than in this episode. I'm like, wow, your teeth. Matt Zuegree, Hello.
Speaker 4: He like made such a like from when I first met him.
Speaker 2: I was like, this brat is.
Speaker 4: Now or Rory's love interest, But right now I think he's so cute. I love Logan right a really nervous because everyone doesn't like him.
Speaker 3: But but I think that's like the journey with Logan, like you go back and forth, like you're like, oh, he's so annoyingly like, oh my god, but he.
Speaker 4: Treats Yeah, and then right now is a plus Logan. He it is gold shiny star.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to hear how Daniel feels about the movies. Wait, you guys, I have to tell you a secret. Huddle up, puddle up, Puddle up, you guys. Okay, here's a secret. I'm gonna admit this. I might have made a phone call this week to find out if Matt Zukrie has a girlfriend. Not because I won't have the perfect person to set him up with. Really, so I was I was like, I need to find out, and I did not get a straight answer. But maybe there's hope. There might be hope.
Speaker 1: My friends, who's your friend?
Speaker 2: Well, I can't reveal she's not famous, like and I think he did not famous people.
Speaker 4: So like I think because Mila doesn't date famous people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he married someone with the last name Mariano.
Speaker 6: It's right, that's right. I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: But Zukri, so yeah, I'm not gonna lie. I did make that call. So everybody listening, if you know anyone else who's got a chance. No, he might have a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I actually your going to be.
Speaker 2: He's very private, so we don't know. So I did not get a straight answer, but I tried to find out. But don't tell. Don't tell everybody.
Speaker 1: Maybe we could do a wraf or something. We could why not.
Speaker 5: Moralized going through the TiVo And this made me laugh because of the tiva, like the act. Those sounds actually were like the t totally sounds. I don't know if you guys had an actually yeah, and I was like, oh my gosh, poor memory. It was I totally remember those.
Speaker 6: Sounds from definitely product placement right there at that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I watched Gilmore Girls the first time I t vote it, I would watch it on my Tiva like I would go Real More Girls because I like watch it.
Speaker 6: Do you remember recording on a VHS obvious?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so many people to rewind the tapes to start from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Does this mean anything to you be kind. Rewind, Yeah, getting charged, you'd get charged.
Speaker 6: You didn't rewind. It was so annoying when you popped in your movie and it was at the end.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it took so long to rewind it. Same with cassette tapes. You're like, I don't want us to hear number two and three. Get me to like Billy Joel glass Houses and like anyway, see, our pop culture is better than the pop culture in this episode, because ours is organic and clever. I have such a beef with the pop culture, but we'll talk about that later.
Speaker 5: So then Christopher shows Laurlai the letter from Sherry. She's had this epiphany and she's sorry and dating a yoga instructor. Sends this fifteen page letter that she wants Gigi to come visit her. Lorlai is surprised that Chris shared it with her, obviously because of what happened with Luke. She's like, you just got this letter and you're sharing it with me, and Christopher thought she was criticizing him. She says, no, it's not a criticism. And then that's when we find out that she wants Gigi to come with her to or to come visit her in Paris. I was hoping for a little paul Anka in the scene because they made such a big deals going to be the first time that paul could go to Christopher's house. I wanted to see you.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was such a Luke dig. She was giving such a dig to Luke, you know about the letter, because she's like, no, I'm so happy you're telling me. You mean you're and she was so sort of sarcastically not funny about it. She's like, you mean you didn't hide it for a month and then not, and you know, I was like, I'm not really loving that.
Speaker 1: Are we all? In? Uh, how do we feel about this? This dippy guy, Oh my god, Christopher sharing his fifteen page letter with his ex wife two Laura.
Speaker 2: I mean, I was fine with that. What is that is that?
Speaker 3: Like, I didn't think I didn't think that was as bad as just being like, oh yeah, let me just ship my daughter with.
Speaker 6: The nanny to you.
Speaker 2: That was weird.
Speaker 6: I thought that was worse than sharing.
Speaker 1: The tracks with Christopher totally, you know, but like I don't know, mister desperado here, I'm going to share the letter, go ahead and read it. You know, she says, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I didn't mind the letter, but Christopher's got some real question marks in this episode.
Speaker 1: He's a boy, he's not a man.
Speaker 6: Well it also it also just tracks so like he wasn't really there for Rory either. So it surprised me. But it didn't.
Speaker 3: I think it surprised me because I'm like, has he changed? She's been taking care of Gigi for how many years now? But it's like, oh no, the first chance that he gets to like ship Gigi off, he's like, oh, just go with.
Speaker 2: The Nobody is doing that. I mean maybe here I can't judge, but like Laura, I would never have done that. No, that's why she didn't have.
Speaker 4: A very interesting argument though that like she deserves to have a relationship with her mother and here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but why can't he take gg or she should come.
Speaker 2: Here or totally Gg has her school and her friends and her whatever.
Speaker 6: Well no, he said that she's not in school yet.
Speaker 2: I know, but she's still in like preschool or playgroup or whatever. She's at the park playing with somebody. It's like he should have said to Sherry, this is wonderful news. I so look for I have tons of money. Now, I so look forward to you.
Speaker 5: I'll have you.
Speaker 2: I'll even help you put you up right and so that you can spend the summer with your daughter. What wonderful news. Not I'm gonna have the nanny take my kid to this rando who left her once.
Speaker 6: Well in the comment that oh she's twenty five, she'll have fun or whatever he said.
Speaker 2: I thought it was funny.
Speaker 5: Whenever Laurel I mentioned the nanny, the age always got lower, did.
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, because he got to eighteen.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, first she said the twenty year old nanny. Then she's like the eighteen year old.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I wasn't surprised. I was not like when Christopher was like, oh, I'm gonna shipper with the nanny. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity for the nanny.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: You know what I met, worry about what thinks about let's just yeah, nanny.
Speaker 1: You know what this is. This is a typical Christopher cluster, you know what. Yeah, it's like that guy stepped in it a long time ago, and he keeps like asking people to clean off his shoes, and it's just unbelievable. It's like everything every scene with this guy, It's like, what is he doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's very mixed for me, because there's times and I'm like, oh that's cute, they're cue and then there's times that I'm like, oh gosh, yeah, he's not a great decision maker.
Speaker 4: In question, does he have a job? Right now, he's rich, he's he's rich, But does he have a job.
Speaker 2: He's got like thirty million or something, didn't we decide fifteen job was to annoy.
Speaker 4: Us being he could he could take her to Paris?
Speaker 5: Of course?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, he has time and the money right well, and in fact he's going to take her to Paris, because that's.
Speaker 2: What happens at the end.
Speaker 4: But yeah, exactly, it's.
Speaker 5: Just okay, So enough of Christopher. So we go back to the rooftop where Logan and Rory are laying on a couch cushion, presumably watching the meteor shower and talking business jargon blah blah blah, and Rory's laughing at Logan.
Speaker 2: That was kind of cute, how she was? That was cute? That was cute, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: It was a cute little you know, almost a throwaway see, but it was cute, little banter.
Speaker 1: It's almost those their scenes were better acted than the Crystal Wait, this isn't where.
Speaker 2: She was in bed and called him like a lover.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, at this point she's like she's trying to check.
Speaker 4: Us, and they're like, it only twenty six more hours. What are we going to do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: But then right after that it does go to the apartment where it's the early the next morning, it's like six am, and so he's going to the pre breakfast breakfast to prep with his team for the meeting, and then the whole you know.
Speaker 2: Work dark work doork, lover work doork, that's what it was.
Speaker 5: A cute little that was a cute little like you know, thing between them and she Rory looked happy.
Speaker 2: It was cute, he was She's in love and ye.
Speaker 1: She acts that well. I just thought their stuff was really well acted compared yeah, Christopher Lorelli stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I thought those scenes were realistic, like she she's been missing him so much and then she was so so excited to see him. So I thought it was cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a hand of those two. They really did some great scenes together.
Speaker 5: And then the next scene is where the stink is introduced, though no one knows what it is. They try to open a window, but it's worse outside. It's not coming from the kitchen. Suki's offended at the idea that it would be coming from the kitten.
Speaker 6: It was funny.
Speaker 2: This was funny, and it for me, the best parts of all the stinky stuff were the very subtle things you barely notice, like Michelle grabs the like weird squash or sort of fruity type object and just holds it on his nose. And in the we get to the town meeting, but there are some hilarious subtleties in the town meeting, like Gypsy is wearing air fresheners all around. Yeah, so that was very clever. There was some really good stuff.
Speaker 6: It was also just nice to see everyone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, town meeting for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a good one. And everyone's sort of like doing weird things with their nose and Taylor doesn't want to pay the twenty five hundred.
Speaker 4: And everyone's calling him a cheap.
Speaker 6: That's funny.
Speaker 2: And then anyway, we see Luke at the town meeting.
Speaker 5: I think that was the first time we'd seen Luke in the episode.
Speaker 2: I thought we'd saw him one time prior when they discover the smell. No, no, So why did I think I saw you one time?
Speaker 1: Like? Nos?
Speaker 4: Because we talked about him our lord.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's the very enviable position to have one part of one day shooting day and then you're off the rest of that shoot for that episode. That's wonderful.
Speaker 5: Well, and I think we can talk about it at the end, but I think you had like a little bit more of a storyline. Yeah, we're in the deleted scene, so I wonder if there were like maybe another scene or two that led into that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, because we didn't see April, even though she did work.
Speaker 5: And did that, she wasn't in an episode at all.
Speaker 2: But she's in the deleted scene.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know she's still better money, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for pay day.
Speaker 5: Okay, So eventually the spend the money to pick up the pickles and alleviate the stench, and then we go to the playground.
Speaker 2: I think we do need to post some photos from that town meeting though, so people can really see like the air freshener and like people were doing different things and Michelle still has the like gourd or whatever it is over.
Speaker 5: It was like an orange with the clothes stuck in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought, I, oh, is that what it was?
Speaker 3: Okay, the whole time I was like, I love pickles, but I would the smell or around town to be terrible, like I was actually thinking about especially like.
Speaker 2: Three days in this we talk about the deleted scene here because it probably went in around here.
Speaker 6: I think it was here.
Speaker 5: It was at the end.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because if he has April, Looke didn't have April at the town meeting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's got the end because he sees them all drug by in the car.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll talk about it and thank you, thank you. You're right, you're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 5: I think it was.
Speaker 2: It was night.
Speaker 5: I'm done on scene or second to last scene. So we go to the playground. And the second time I watched because I watched this episode twice this week, and the second time I watched it, I was watching the background and it was like the same five people.
Speaker 2: I noticed that.
Speaker 5: Somebody was riding a bike and it was pretty funny.
Speaker 2: He's not a great fake actor, Christopher Slash David Suckcliffe. You know when he's like clearly talking to I was like, that's not really, that's not great acting. So maybe it's not because you know what I'm saying, fake acting. It's like phase acting, but it's fake acting, like it's something that's not there, not great David, But that's okay.
Speaker 5: So this is where Okay, so I guess maybe okay, So I guess we didn't hear about Paris in the letter part. We heard about it in this scene, but oh, you know before that. So one thing I noticed this is where they talk about Friday night dinner. And I thought it was interesting. Laura, I said, mentioned going to Friday night dinner and she said, yeah, you me and Rory like no mention of Gigi going to Friday night dinner, Like it's just automatically he's not allowed to go.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. I guess that she's too little for something like Friday night dinner. She's so little, why would she want.
Speaker 5: To do that?
Speaker 1: Too late but you know, way past her bedtime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I like where your head's at with that.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I just feel like if like if if if it was their kid, that kid would have been invited to dinner. But because it was Christopher's kid from you know, some person. We can't be around that child.
Speaker 1: Plus it's a production sort of cost to add a rubber baby, yeah, or a rubber four year old, but then you have to get the real four year old. Yeah, right, they don't and then you have to you have to adapt your schedule so that they you know what I mean, It throws off everybody's schedule.
Speaker 5: I did notice that, you know, is sort of a central concept in this episode, and yet there was they never like showed her, like they didn't have to bring in the kid, right, So this is where he mentions having the nanny take.
Speaker 1: She wears the same button down shirts as her father, and so.
Speaker 5: We see Laural like kind of make that face like I don't think this is such a great idea. But she doesn't say anything at that point, right.
Speaker 2: Because she's trying not to be that person or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So then we get a little break from uh, the Gilmour craziness, and we go to Yale.
Speaker 2: To the paper.
Speaker 5: And that was a little annoying out and they're arguing about release the paper.
Speaker 6: Is it going to be It's just a little out of place, it's saying.
Speaker 2: It felt like filler to me, like, we get it.
Speaker 4: Funny, they needed a scene for Logan and tell Rory that they sold the thing, they bought the company, and we're gonna we're going out on the town getting ready.
Speaker 3: I feel like she's totally could have been at home studying and that by yeah, because I wanted.
Speaker 6: Then I was like, okay, well, and then we have Paris. I feel like Paris was a throwaway in this episode, Like, you.
Speaker 5: Know, it just felt like a totally underutilized Yeah, it's like having a missile.
Speaker 1: You don't fire it, you just show it.
Speaker 5: And then then we go to the dragon Fly Michelle is trying it's I didn't. It took me a while to understand what he was doing. I guess he was talking to a client or a potential, Like he was.
Speaker 2: Trying to convince somebody not to come today because of the pickles.
Speaker 1: Somebody trying to book a room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then the towels were funny and then he puts the mask on. It was all amusing with the pickles.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then Suki is cooking pastrami smart. Did you see the size of those loaves of bread?
Speaker 1: They were? Could you could you could smuggle a body in those you could smuggle.
Speaker 5: A rubber or four year old.
Speaker 2: I don't love pastrami, do you, guys? I know a lot of people do.
Speaker 4: Daniel, Yeah, it is ordering it, but I'll eat it.
Speaker 5: What is it like?
Speaker 2: It's almost like a roast beef? Yes, Oh, it's pickled roast beef.
Speaker 1: OKAYSTMI like pickled roast beef.
Speaker 4: Or something like that.
Speaker 2: So it's not salami.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's made from beef brisket.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: Then why don't I like pastrami? I don't think I like pastrami.
Speaker 1: Maybe you haven't had the right kind of sandwich you got to go.
Speaker 2: I actually never had pastrami, And I'm judging it based.
Speaker 1: On what's that place in New York City? What is it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 5: When we were just there in April.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we went to Casses and yeah right cats, all right, it's like it's like six inches thick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a thunderstorm to get there.
Speaker 2: And I don't think this drama is on my list of safe foods with my acid reflux, So I think I can't have it. We can do a whole episode on that. Wait for that. Stay tuned, everybody.
Speaker 1: That's when you do your imitation of Mount Saint Helen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amy's diet is weird.
Speaker 1: Episode, all right, we'll do it. We'll do an episode on that.
Speaker 5: So then Suki, who we established already has become the voice of the fan. Yeah hates christ is talking to Larela I about like, why didn't you call Christopher out on the insanity of sending the little kid to Paris with a nanny? And Laurela I says, basically in her head she was thinking of Luke. She had to like tell herself, wait, no, Christopher wants me involved in his kid's life. It was lou that shut me out. And then the phone call from Rory. I thought the phone call was funny, the whole pickle train conducting, and how they had to replay the whole phone call because Rory she didn't tell I thought that was a cute little shit.
Speaker 1: That was a little little much. Yeah, I just think it's odd seeing Laura I behave this way.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: It's like she seems so damn happy and it's just so wrong and she but.
Speaker 2: She also seems mixed up in like who she is right, Like she's not suddenly gonna just have this filter and like hold back with this guy she's known longer than even like it just I'm like, who is this person?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I even thought, and this is like not to be I'm not being mean. I'm just gonna say it. And I don't know if it was how they shot her. She even looked a little different in this episode, and I was like, what is happening? Who is that lady? By the way, I might go see sidebar, Lauren Graham is coming to San Francisco.
Speaker 6: She's also coming to her book tour in la Like somewhere tickets.
Speaker 2: I gotta get tickets. You guys should come up.
Speaker 5: She was in Riverside last weekend.
Speaker 6: That's what it already happened, but not here.
Speaker 2: Come up to San Francisco. Okay, continue, Sorry.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's see. So okay, phone call, we talked about the pickle train conducting. Then we go to the dinner with Logan. Okay, Now, first of all, before we jump into the scene, I have to say, when you watch this episode again, notice when they walk into the restaurant and you can see there's in the background there's like a wooden paneling with some kind of a metal like kind of accent stripe. So that room wherever that is on the Warner lot has been used in other Gilmore episodes. So that was the same room where Lorelei and Jason went on their first date and they walk in and she sees.
Speaker 2: Ted Copple. It was that, and then it was also in the.
Speaker 5: I can't remember the name of the episode, but it was early. I think it was like season one, season two, when Tricks was going to give Rory the trust fund and they go to Tea and Emily and I got any argument and that's what Tricks is like, Okay, well I'm not giving you the money now. That was that same room.
Speaker 6: So interesting, next time you watch it.
Speaker 5: Fun little that was a very good I like how they use things. Yeah, anyways, cool, Okay, So this is where Rory finds out that Bobby is a female and the look on her face. I thought Alexis did a good job in this scene.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and even and just her mannerisms too, like she was really stressed out.
Speaker 5: Right right, like she's trying to kind of heard it together and be sociable, but at the same time, you could see like the wheels in her head are just like spinning and she's about to like and.
Speaker 2: I thought this was where I got real annoyed. It was such an overreaction.
Speaker 4: I was like, chill, but for like someone I don't know, like when you have a long distance relationship. And I'm only saying this because I briefly did it in college. You don't know these people, and so when you hear your significant other being like, oh, I hung out Bobby, Bobby, and then you find out Bobby is a gorgeous blonde, but you're like, wait a minute, I don't know how I feel about that.
Speaker 6: Well, also very good, I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: I also thought that, like if my boyfriend was in town for twenty six hours and then I go to this dinner and like I would just be so annoyed with like a group of people, let alone another woman. Like That's where I thought, I'm like, she kind of has like valid feelings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's also something to be said for the style of acting for TV versus film, and for especially this show, because they don't do close ups. Sure everything is either wide shots or two shots or you know, they go from waist up.
Speaker 2: That's why don't they do close ups. I was today years old.
Speaker 1: Amy just did it. Doesn't like close ups. She doesn't do them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's not all TV shows or our long shows.
Speaker 1: But this show, so the acting has to be a little more noticeable. I guess you can't pick up y, yeah, because easily when you're not in a close up that's beautifully lit and you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 5: But we had some close ups of Rory in that scene, didn't we I have to go back and look.
Speaker 2: I guess it was over the top though. I think what Scott is.
Speaker 1: Saying close they don't do, like like close on the eyes and stuff. They don't do that. Everything is like from chest up or waste.
Speaker 2: I think that makes sense because on other shows. On the nine to two one oh show I do, there was a close up so close I told Tory Spelling, I could see down her ear and you never have that on more.
Speaker 5: And I think beyond that, I think that she felt kind of left out too, because she had nothing in common with these people. They all have this great shared experience of this breakfast where they bought this company, and she was just kind of like nodding, and.
Speaker 2: I know, I thought it was so like, you're you're the plus one, You've been included with this group that's super important to logan. I thought she could have just been leveled up. I thought she could have been.
Speaker 1: He led her on that it was going to be an intimate dinner just the two of them, there's special time together, and then she walks into that. I kind of don't blame.
Speaker 5: Let's take a book that was thinking running out of time, and she thought that was going to be like a special dinner with her, yea her perspective.
Speaker 1: She never said that it was going to be the group. He never did. She had she had every right to be a little yeah, and if you remember.
Speaker 4: That morning, she woke up and she was like, we only have fifteen hours, right, he spent we wasted hours sleeping or whatever. She doesn't want to I would be an hour being spent with his word calling.
Speaker 2: I would have been excited to be included. I think it's super nice. I'm just giving you a different thing. It's super nice that he included her. I think she's super smart. She could have just totally risen to the occasion and been like, just so happy to be there with these people and celebrating their significant accomplishment. And I just thought she was a whiny little brat. Sorry, I did, and I thought she was not even hiding it. I thought you're being so.
Speaker 6: I wasn't.
Speaker 4: She wasn't, and Logan called her out.
Speaker 1: But he set the bar really high with the rooftop delight right, and then ruins the private dinner thing with you know, it's not just going to be me and my pals, but there's going to be a really beautiful woman there that I work with who went to Oxford.
Speaker 4: I mean he was throwing the Oxford thing too. I'm like, yeah, it seems weirder.
Speaker 2: I think that the fact, like if someone called me and was like, come to dinner and my colleague is beautiful, I'd be like.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, I think it's just like he's just I think he should say it's a woman. I don't even think she had to mention her appearance. I think it's.
Speaker 5: It's so weird, like we had his dinner.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to be like, to your husband, there's going to be four girls there and seven boys.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. Say to her, was like, hey, it's a it's kind of a work dinner. It's like sort of a celebration thing, so my colleagues are going to be there.
Speaker 4: Bobby, she she's from she went to Oxford.
Speaker 1: You know, like there's.
Speaker 2: That he could have said, come join us. We're celebrating this huge success.
Speaker 6: And I want you there.
Speaker 3: And I said if he said, if he said colleagues, it would make a difference.
Speaker 6: I don't think he'd have to say, you're right.
Speaker 5: That wasn't the first time he'd ever mentioned Bobby, like Rory says that, you know, he's told me all about you guys, like they've had He's been in London for months now, They've had conversations about his co workers. He could have somehow mentioned or it would have come up in the conversation that Bobby was a female. I we worried them have to be just that conversation.
Speaker 2: But are we worried that Logan's gonna like kiss Bobby. I'm not who.
Speaker 5: Cares I mean about that, But I don't know. I just feel like a little genuine.
Speaker 1: Till we're talking Logan here.
Speaker 4: The one thing I will say is, you know, like I sympathize with Rory again, she's in a long distance relationship. You know she you already are insecure as it is, especially at that age, but when you go to when you go to dinner with a colleague for the first time, that spends more time with your significant other than you do for them to be like, oh, like I did. I did think Rory had valid points with the adorable, you know, like, oh you adorable.
Speaker 2: That didn't bother me.
Speaker 4: I have so much fun because Logan makes us laugh.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It's just like.
Speaker 1: Logan. Logan was a tad slick in this episode.
Speaker 2: You know, I think it would.
Speaker 4: I would, I would.
Speaker 1: That's a great thing on the roof, And then he fails to dinner and then there's.
Speaker 2: Some Well's.
Speaker 1: And they sitting right next to each It feels a little.
Speaker 2: The word Scott just used prep is what I think Logan messed up. Because when I think that, like, even when you take your like significant other to like a family party, you're like, hey, my, my nutty aunt and uncle are going to be there, my so and sos, you do prep them, and that is kind of standard. So I do blame Logan on that, that like ya, because then she could have brought her a game and be like, oh, Tommy, she told me all about your you know, he told me about those other two guys were dorks. I thought too. If I may say, they were.
Speaker 4: I will argue to say that I do truly believe that Logan was kind of thrilled that Rory was jealous, because when he said it, he was smiling like, oh you were jealous, you know, like, I think he liked it.
Speaker 2: It's you.
Speaker 1: Games.
Speaker 6: He liked it.
Speaker 2: He likes her.
Speaker 4: He's not think he could have been intentional, is my point.
Speaker 2: Well, I think he intentionally didn't tell her Bobby's a girl, and then I think he likes that she was all in a dither.
Speaker 6: Well, he also just didn't want her to freak out, probably while while he's in London, now that I think about it.
Speaker 2: Also, she spent three hours at the dinner being all bitter and then he says one thing and she's fine. That was weird too.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, this is completely annoy this is random. But when they're walking out, there is a background extra who walks straight.
Speaker 8: Into Logan where he literally goes like this to let her walk back, if you go back, and I was like aggressive, because I mean, if you were supposed to be like in New York City busy, I get it.
Speaker 6: But she walks like right up against Matt Zukery where he literally moves out of the way for the extra if you go back it.
Speaker 2: Also, it's something about shooting on the lot never feels like you're actually shooting in the city. It's always a little weird.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, I was like it was like the other side of where like Luke's is like.
Speaker 2: Is there a ways not to make the lot look actually like an actual place?
Speaker 1: It's it takes a lot of money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it takes some camera angle.
Speaker 3: Ye right, it always looks I think I agree with you, Amy, I definitely thought of I was like, oh, Warner Brothers.
Speaker 2: Like, I saw an episode of Quantum Leap the other day Rip Quantum Leave got canceled, and I'm like totally pissed about it. But there's literally a scene that I'm convinced was shot on the Universal Tour. You know, when the water comes rushing down and you're like, no, I'm gonna be caught in this rushing water the damn broke. I literally think they shot it there on that very thing, And I'm like the.
Speaker 6: Lady music video And do you want to know what else, big fat liar?
Speaker 2: No, it was yeah, like right after Jaws. I think it's right after you credit that bridge and then it's like, oh no, the water and I'm like that is so fake.
Speaker 1: You know, they do have a New York Street or in New York section of Warner Brothers back a lot, because I went on the tour when we were there, uh the new Luke's Coffee Diner, Blens.
Speaker 2: And way to slide that jump. No, I was just like it, that's a very well.
Speaker 1: I was just telling you I was there to plug the coffee, you know, the Luke's Dinner Blenn And.
Speaker 2: If somebody were to get that, how would they get that coffee? Scott, If somebody wanted to get that, do they just go to the Warner Brothers store?
Speaker 1: Yes? But then also there's like a big, big sort of like thing coming announcement.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 1: So, but anyway they you know, I went back there with James Pettitt and they took us on a tour and the whole thing there was a whole New Yorky section. So maybe that's maybe that was maybe that night.
Speaker 3: Maybe, But they are because I've done the tour as well, and they say they always wet the street to make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, always always sidebar. Should I do that too? Or like is it worth it?
Speaker 6: It's fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to do that.
Speaker 1: You learn it's a pretty cool tour, but there's nothing like it.
Speaker 2: Because you know what, Universal, I can't do that too, because that thing goes around you and there's no there's no I can't like.
Speaker 6: You actually ride the thing around you.
Speaker 4: You go inside a sound stage.
Speaker 2: No, at Universal, you still go in that tunnel and that it spins.
Speaker 6: It doesn't do that stage. It doesn't do that anymore.
Speaker 1: Warner Brothers doesn't have rides.
Speaker 2: When King Kong came and the screens are around me and I'm like, I gotta pull the lever. I gotta get off, my friend.
Speaker 1: You can go inside and you can make some potions. Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: Like, do not pull the lever. I'm like, I have to get off this tram.
Speaker 6: The Warner Brothers one, you actually get off a lot and walk around.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, I'm going to do that. I want to do it like vi P. I'm gonna call James put it anyway? Continue?
Speaker 4: Oh thank you.
Speaker 5: I actually have an idea. It was funny when when we were in New York, so my husband and I had never been to New York before, and so we're on We're with the school groups. So we were on a tour bus and as we're like rolling through Manhattan like.
Speaker 2: Susan like, it looks no better way to see New York.
Speaker 5: Than we were shop running a high school trip. But it was funny because my husband's looking around and goes, it looks just like the Warner backflop.
Speaker 6: That's funny.
Speaker 5: I guess, I guess Warner did a good job. Then. Okay, so now we're in uh the car on the way to Friday night dinner. So the Mustang is gone. Now we're back in the Volvo and Lorelei is uh picking on Chris for his choice of music. Now, did you guys hear what song was playing?
Speaker 6: When was playing?
Speaker 2: It was a skid row? So yeah, oh that's funny.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 5: I just Jewel.
Speaker 6: Jewel was the last scene. Amy they put all their.
Speaker 2: Money into like clearing those songs, although they only played ten seconds of each one. But I'm like, again, okay, can I just vent about the pop culture for a minute?
Speaker 6: Is it forced?
Speaker 2: It's not good. It's so forced every single it's like, literally, this is what I thought about the other day. And I don't know if I've already told you guys this because they get confused about what we TechEd and whatever. It's like they do a script and then somebody in the meetings like, hey, we better squeeze twenty pop culture references in, and then they're just like shoving them in. Where what was so genius about the first six seasons is how like subtle they were and how organic they were, and how like some of them you didn't even totally get because they were so perfect and fast.
Speaker 1: There you go, Scott, it's these these it's Gilmour like, it's just it's not the genuine article because there's no Amy and Dan. So it's a little clunky and awkward, and there are pockets of funny things and it's you know, there's, like I said, there's some great writers on this, but without Amy and Dan's special sauce, it's hard. You can't replicate that. You just can't do it. And that's kind of I think that's what everybody's feeling watching season seven, where it's like there's some great writers on this staff and they're writing funny stuff, but it's a it's different how it's set up, it's different, how it's delivered, it's you know, it's all just kind of different, you know, and it's good in its own way, but we don't necessarily recognize it.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's yeah, it's not right, it's not Yeah, it's not clever anyway.
Speaker 5: So sorry, I gotta a break. They're pinging me to join a meeting at work that's already in progress.
Speaker 2: So please do this, don't. We'll just continue. We'll miss you, but we'll continue. Danielle, can you take it over?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Never, No, you're gonna say, oh sure, oh my god.
Speaker 2: You give it a go, You give it a go.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: I can't follow Susanne, I.
Speaker 2: Know because she adds those tidbits that I know, and.
Speaker 6: I don't have a This scene was from this episode.
Speaker 2: Give me the scenes and I can help.
Speaker 6: Okay, So we're almost done.
Speaker 2: She's not missing that much.
Speaker 3: So Emily serves the lamb because it's special and love and Laura I and wants to place I love.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and like they're all in a fight, and Emily and Richard are having the time of their lives because they don't even realize they're in a fight, and just like it's so polite in the whole thing. And then I laughed when she said, please step into the bathroom with me, and I'm like, oh, that's funny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then uh, Richard proposes a toast to Loralai and Christopher.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know Scott hated it all, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: I just like Emily and Richard, you guys talk yourself.
Speaker 6: I have nothing to ask you gotta hated it so much.
Speaker 2: I didn't mind all this.
Speaker 4: I agree with with Scott when he said this in the beginning, that he's always excited to see Emily and Richard, and in this I'm like, no, like Emily and Richard, you guys always give people a hard time, Like can you please give Christopher a hard time just a little bit.
Speaker 3: The only reason why I'm okay with it is because it's expected from them with Christopher, like they've always wanted as much as a train, Like.
Speaker 4: At what point are you like my daughter was about to marry somebody else six weeks ago, and now she's dating her baby daddy, Like, at what point do you like step in like, hey, Lauraa, are you good?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know. I think any other parent it would be questioning this.
Speaker 6: I agree, but I also think it's jazz. It's so about like, oh well, he's the son of these people, you know what, those terrible parents, which they don't like.
Speaker 2: They don't even like that guy. They hate that guy.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think they're just jazz because it's like their dream and he's, as Scott always says, like of the caliber they want whatever. I didn't hate those scenes though, and I actually sort of thought it was amusing when they make up and Rory shows up, and I didn't mind it. I giggled a little bit when Emily's like, what's going on? Like she was so clueless to the whole thing that they were in a big tiff.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Scott, I'm on your paget this whole this whole portion of episodes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this last well, and then it just felt very forced.
Speaker 3: And by the way, the scene right after this that the force after that after the dinner was the Manhattan Look dinner.
Speaker 6: But we already talked about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we went out of order.
Speaker 6: But when the three of them Lorelei.
Speaker 3: Rory, and Christopher are sitting on the couch and then they're like, oh my god, do you want to see mom's mugshot?
Speaker 2: That was funny.
Speaker 3: It was funny, but I also was just like, I don't like that they're all enjoyed, like that was the one seemed around like, oh come on.
Speaker 2: I was like not even mad about that because it's like so hilarious she went to jail. But I don't know. I guess my other problem with it is logistics. How is Rory And I don't I'm not from the East Coast, so I don't know. But how is Rory getting from Yale to Manhattan and then back to like wherever they live all this fast by dessert?
Speaker 1: I'm going to look it up right now, right because she went through a whole dinner with him, and he was leaving at ten thirty or something.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's got to be midnight. Like what is happening the way.
Speaker 1: I'm looking this at God, Well, yeah, she just disappeared like they just appear in The Brady Bunch.
Speaker 4: But this is the part where Christopher invites Laurli to go to Paris, and I think I think Christopher is giving her everything Luke wasn't giving her in this moment, even though we all get the ick from it. I think I think Laurel I is is drawn to the fact that he's including her in something that Luke pushed her away from. Anybody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, give me that one more time.
Speaker 2: I didn't follow. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Think that she is.
Speaker 4: I think she is drawn to the fact that Christopher is including her in something that Luke is pushing her or pushed her away from.
Speaker 6: He was craving that from Luke and never got it.
Speaker 4: So this is Andry is giving it on a silver platter in Paris.
Speaker 1: Wont to do everything. Also, just an update because you can afford a silver platter. So there.
Speaker 3: It takes two hours and thirty minutes to get from Manhattan to Hartford, so you're.
Speaker 2: Long from Yale. It's totally right. It's all bananas. It's like totally crazy. I don't even think Rory needed to show up. No, but she showed up because we had to get that car scene.
Speaker 4: Because she's going to pair us too.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming right, No, not necessarily, but we had to get that car scene.
Speaker 4: Oh I took and the car he's going to go to and then Rory's going to visit.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got it.
Speaker 2: Look at us, we're a happy family.
Speaker 6: That's how I took it to I think finally, after.
Speaker 2: This many years, twenty one years, We're finally a happy family in a car together, and that's why Loralai gives that sort of smirk.
Speaker 1: Here's my commentary. This is me walking off the set. Here we go. You you wrap it? Okay?
Speaker 2: Do you want to talk about the deleted scene before you leave?
Speaker 1: I don't want. I'm protesting this whole episode. I'm done with this.
Speaker 2: That's It's like when someone dramatically wants the view. I'm walking off.
Speaker 4: Give us your mic drop, Scott, give it us.
Speaker 2: I'll get my thoughts. The cars was enjoyable because I too sort of had a moment of like, oh that is sweet. Like they're all three in the car together. This is the first time they've all three been like a real family, and the parents are together and like a lot of people want their parents to be together, and Laura Lai sort of realizes.
Speaker 4: It, but not Rory if you think about it, she does has corrector not wanted them to get this.
Speaker 2: Sort of seems in on it. She's smiling and happy and bopping her head and he's bopping his head and Lorlai gives that sort of look of like, yeah, you know, wow, my family, She's gonna.
Speaker 4: Do that, right, guys, because it's like we've seen this twice, yeah already, just like, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's gonna go up and down for you.
Speaker 3: I think the reason for me that it's inconsistent with Rory, like because I got the same thing Amy that.
Speaker 6: She's like, oh, happy family.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, that's inconsistent because the end of even a couple episodes ago, she's like, I can't believe you did this with Dad, and it's like it's.
Speaker 6: But it's kind of like the writers like forgot what they wrote like three episodes, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Well, of course, right, they're right, they're everybody. Everything's poofing away in a in a blink, right like.
Speaker 4: This whole freaking season. Yeah, oh Lore like Crystopher.
Speaker 2: And then let's talk about the deleted scene. Okay, wait, Scott's back. Scott. We haven't done the deleted scene yet, but I think you could. You could handle it. So so the deleted scene is actually kind of amazing. It's that Luke built a bonfire. Tell me if I'm getting it right, because I saw kind of like a version of it, built a bonfire to get rid of April came up with the idea because it can get rid of the smell, right, So the whole town's around the bonfire and Taylor's losing his mind because there's open flame or whatever it is, and April's explaining the science of it, and then he sees them driving. Is that right? And that's a gut punch. I actually think they should have wished they should.
Speaker 4: Have been the last scene. I totally better than the dumb car scene, so much better.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just ended with nothing.
Speaker 2: The way the Palladinos used to do it that we always talked about was like, you think you got to the end, so you think the end is the three of them in the car, And the deleted scene would have been so much better because it always gives you another.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that because they couldn't have the bonfire in there and then cut all three of them smiling and happy as a family.
Speaker 6: But before I.
Speaker 1: Thought that was the last, very last scene, right, I think it was.
Speaker 2: I think you would have had the car scene with the three of them and then you cut to the bonfire. I mean they must have out of time because there would have needed to be some sort of bonfire.
Speaker 4: Set up if you were taking out the Paris, you know what I mean. There's much more you could have put it.
Speaker 6: But at the very end of the car scene, if you remember, they all made that face like the stink, so it actually would have had to be.
Speaker 2: Right they're smelling the smell, no, because they've rolled back into stars Halloup and they're smelling the smell, and then you cut to the bomb fire at the bomb.
Speaker 6: Trying to make the smell drive by, right.
Speaker 2: I I think it would have been a better episode with the scene in for sure.
Speaker 6: You're right, Daniell cut the Yale scene.
Speaker 4: We didn't need it, and like April saying something like is that Laura and you know something like that, A.
Speaker 2: Bunch of that dinner. I don't even think you need April saying it because we know Luke season cut a bunch of that Bobby dinner. That thing went on way too long.
Speaker 1: I liked Bobby.
Speaker 2: I like Bobby fine, I didn't like Rory. I dropped my pen I don't know where my pen is.
Speaker 4: And shambles over here again.
Speaker 6: Are we gonna really? I have like whiplash from this like episode, I've.
Speaker 2: Dropped my pen I can't even take notes. Yes, I don't have any, because there's any good ones. Give your give, your give, your rating.
Speaker 1: You to go first, Danielle. You've been calling.
Speaker 6: TV how many seven gave.
Speaker 2: More than me?
Speaker 6: Okay, I I'm a tad lower.
Speaker 3: I'm giving it seven Rory textbooks, I'm giving it seven.
Speaker 4: Are you writing this is seven?
Speaker 2: The only reason why seven air fresheners around Gypsy's Now.
Speaker 6: That's a good one. I love the Bobby stuff and I loved the I like the Logan stuff. Saved the episode for me, respectfully disagree.
Speaker 2: The Bobby stuff was so not good, not good. I would have I would have watched two hours of Friday Night Dinner compared to.
Speaker 1: Bobby, Go Bobby, Go Bobby.
Speaker 6: But the Logan there were so.
Speaker 2: Good. And those two fools that work at the company, they were so caricaturing.
Speaker 1: I was like, they were awesome. It was a little cheesy, they were so awesome.
Speaker 4: They were I work for Logan. This season would be bust like legitimately Dog if.
Speaker 3: He was still in London on the phone this episode, I think we would have all given up and coming to tell.
Speaker 2: What is next week?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 1: I have to give yes very valuable.
Speaker 4: Negative five.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna split the baby in half and I'm gonna give it a fiver. I guess you know. I got some chuckles out of this. I got some chuckles.
Speaker 4: What's your measuring stick?
Speaker 1: Five really large, stinky barrels of rotten pickles. That's what I'm giving, right, that's going to be a wrap on this great stink. And it certainly was half of it anyway. Uh, thanks for downloads, best fans on the planet, bar on everybody, stay safe, all the best, keep the cards and letters coming. We love you, we need you, we miss you. Stay safe everyone. Hey, everybody at Forget, follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast, and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.