Speaker 1: Baby, Sam Miracles and a man with seven to nine My baby, don't let you.
Speaker 2: Couldn't white chops showing the apple. Let's listen to it. Hi, it's Mila.
Speaker 3: We're back and I'm deliciously enjoying a crunchy apple with almond butter.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 3: This is air cut, and we are parental advisory good Mom's bad Choices. Actually, the honest sureth is we've been thinking if we should like just cut the parental advisory part and just stick with good mom's bad choices.
Speaker 2: But we're not sure. What do you guys think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let us know it's parental advisory, Good Mom's Bad Choices just too long or is it just right?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like obviously good good Mom's bad choices rolls off the tongue.
Speaker 2: Well, it's very classy.
Speaker 4: I feel like parental advisory is a warning for what you're gonna get, but also I think bad.
Speaker 2: Choices is a warning for what you're gonna get. True, So it's a double on Tandra. Yeah, so that's the right word. Yes, my god, are so educated. I went to college for one year or two. Me too, Me too, girl, me too.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we are pre recording this episode because Mila is going to Aruba for her birthday.
Speaker 3: Hey girl, I will be thirty when I come back, and I am going away to do as many bad things as a Ruba will allow.
Speaker 4: And I'm leaving to Florida to go do some work, So that's not just exciting. I'll be looking at Mila's photos wishing I was with her.
Speaker 2: And you can also look at my photos.
Speaker 3: I have pre planned all of the Instagram poses that I'm gonna take on the beach.
Speaker 2: Do you have your outfits ready? Kind of we're getting it. We're gonna coming together like instagrammable outfits for the most part, but I'm gonna wing it. But mostly my poses and most of my poses.
Speaker 3: Like are scandidly scanni scandidly clothed, naked aka naked.
Speaker 2: So you've been like practicing in the mirror. I've been practicing the mirror.
Speaker 3: But I have like saw all the other Instagram bitches on like their beach photos, and I have a particular folder put aside for Aruba. So when I get there, I'm gonna meet and Danielle, You're gonna pull up our photos that we want to replicate the poses.
Speaker 2: Of at these photos that do these poses that you've seen done in Aruba. No, I'm not just on beach. Some in Arubas just on beach.
Speaker 4: So you gotta do like a behind you gotta do like the pong booty shot facing like you are facing the ocean and the camera's facing your ass and you're like.
Speaker 3: Drinking a coconut. I like the coconut to the side. Yeah, like you're bending and you look at the camera. Am I standing around my knees on your.
Speaker 2: Knees so it's like the push out of the booty Okay, oh okay, I got it. I got it.
Speaker 4: Or just like observe, like observing the beautiful view, like you're taking it all in and you didn't even know a camera was taking that backshot.
Speaker 3: Right, that's definitely on the list. Yeah, I'm honestly not even sure if I made this trip, like for the fun or for Instagram photos.
Speaker 4: Well, you're you're gonna have fun either way, like by accident or just because there.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you this really bad comment my friend made. So I'm like my dad told me, like we maybe shit. I don't like there's not that much nightlife I mean, which I think is bullshit. I'm gonna find the fucking night life.
Speaker 2: But she goes, well, you know those girls, the one who got killed in Aruba a few.
Speaker 3: Years ago, that was like a long time, no, no, she goes, there were like a young group of girls. I said, Danielle, that is the absolute worst thing you could have said. Right now, She's like, well, it's like maybe they cut out the nightlife because that happened.
Speaker 2: That was also like ten fifteen years ago. I remember being a kid. Yeah, but never find her body. They never found her body. But then that wasn't her husband and her boyfriend in on it or something.
Speaker 3: There was a local guy who who happened to be the son of like a judge, a local Dutch judge, and that mother jumper got off but then traveled to Brazil and killed somebody else. But it was wait in a casino, a casino, but it was actually it was actually on camera this time, right, So basically they were trying to blame like yeah, it was like they were eluding. They couldn't find a body, so they couldn't link him. But then he traveled to Brazil and did the same thing because he's obviously.
Speaker 4: Remember a casino and they had him like going in and out of the room in the hotel or something.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I'm going to Ruba where they kill bitches. They kill bitches everywhere.
Speaker 3: True, hopefully we don't get like kidnapped and killed.
Speaker 2: But I think you'll be fine.
Speaker 3: They'll return me immediately, like this bitch is mouthing taken her back, she's dancing everywhere. Again, can't even kidnap the bitch successfully? Oh yeah, So make sure you check out my Instagram post at Nila with an a each underscore mapo because I'll have all of the thirsty, thirsty, thirsty beach thirst on my gram m. H.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm okay. I't wait. You and Danny because y'all both are hot bitches yee and look really good in bikini yee. Are you gonna see your Florida bou? Yeah, you already told them.
Speaker 4: You're having I did, I am, but I don't know. I'm kind of off men right now. All that really irritating me, Like everyone's like disappointing me.
Speaker 3: There's always females on Tinder, Like if you listen to our last episode, the Whole Expectation episode.
Speaker 4: I just think I need a break so that I can just not have any expectations.
Speaker 2: I don't have to deal with anyone, so therefore there are no expectations. Well I told you. I told you that.
Speaker 3: In the beginning of your like singlesm you like have this burst of energy or you just want to like be a hell like you're in high school, and then I will do a noil.
Speaker 2: Down and you're like, yeah annoyed, Yeah you're I mean you you knew none of you were.
Speaker 3: Get the fuck out of you. So it I I you know, it goes in waves. Don't think the momentum is gonna just keep going. You know, sometimes you gotta just take the time to be alone and you gotta listen to yourself, because shouldn't you know.
Speaker 2: It's not all always dandy.
Speaker 4: I mean I feel alone most of the time because even the people that I speak to, the person that I talk to, we don't talk all the time. It's not like we're like on the phone like ever, like for four hours a night. You know how you like when you first start dating, like in high school, I'm just gonna get a really quick and turn on.
Speaker 2: I'm here for you. If you need to talk. There's always me. I know, No, it's for sure, and I actually prefer talking to women, yeah, because they have a better insight anyway.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I think I need a break. I'm just I feel like I'm irritable. I'm probably being too sensitive and I just need to chill.
Speaker 2: But this guy, I mean, I could go have fun. I know what this is.
Speaker 4: This is very purely sexual, has nothing to do with any sort of future.
Speaker 2: He we only text like once a month. You know, it's very.
Speaker 3: Yeah, surface, Yeah, he is fine though he is KOs and he's a doctor. It's always nice to have sex with the smart guy because at least you don't have to worry about his dumb sperm getting on you getting contagious.
Speaker 2: I made that up, but it sounded good. You know that some dumb people have had very intelligent.
Speaker 3: Children, who Yeah, I mean it happens, but usually dumb parents make them children, and that's why it's important to get your education.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it kind of works.
Speaker 4: Like you know how some like unattractive parents make really pretty babies. I think the same can go go with like the dumb parent make an educated child because they realize they grow up and they're like, damn, my parents are dumb as hell.
Speaker 2: I need to work harder. That's true. That also happens.
Speaker 3: I think that I was speaking of shallow relationships.
Speaker 2: My little young boo.
Speaker 3: We talk every day on the phone on FaceTime, and it's getting a little more serious.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys have been talking.
Speaker 4: For a while, like a year, so it's about time, if I mean, it's not like you have to.
Speaker 3: Make it a no no, but it's like it's getting there. Not not any I don't know where it's getting I just made that. I'm just saying we're getting We talk a lot of the fun.
Speaker 2: So you guys FaceTime.
Speaker 4: Every time I see you, you're like, hey, you just let you guys are I don't even know you're on FaceTime.
Speaker 2: You guys are like silent. That is not true. I am not a silent face. But you're like doing your watching to do that, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, get the funk off the phone. It's annoying the ship out of me. You're not even talking about anything. You're breathing. So no, I was gonna say something about that one.
Speaker 2: That's getting more serious.
Speaker 4: An my serious starting to feel more and warmly because you're right, like I'm deeper into my singleness. I certainly having these thoughts should like what if I just never find my match? What if he's just really not out there?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I thought about that too. If I'm not what if I'm not meant to be in a marriage or like be like long term, not.
Speaker 4: Even a marriage, Like what if I just never find anyone that's gonna like I'm I human, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like I'm even worried about marriage.
Speaker 4: Just someone that I'm compatible with that I really have fucking fun with.
Speaker 2: It just makes me happy. I think it when you stop being.
Speaker 4: That makes me happy. I have to be happy with myself. But you know, like just you know, adds to my life. I think it's impossible. We're too cool for that not to happen.
Speaker 2: Where are you? Where are I think? Yeah, it doesn't exist. We're way way too cood. I mean, don't come yet, but like where are you? It's coming. I don't want it to come yet, but I just I just don't know that it is. And it is, like Prince Charming does exist. But I think what they' all taken? Haven't they all been swooped up? I know, no, they're coming and maybe like they're getting divorced. Look at someone took them, for granted, that could happen. Look at them. What's the princess's name, Markle, Megan Markle, Megan Markle.
Speaker 3: She's she's thirty, No, she's forty, she's thirty six, whatever, and she's wants divorced. And sometimes it takes, you know, more than one try.
Speaker 4: I mean maybe so, I mean she, yeah, she wants divorce. And I don't know, maybe Prince Harry, maybe it's something wrong with him because he's been single for he's been a little bachelor.
Speaker 2: Or maybe ain't nothing wrong with him.
Speaker 3: Maybe the point is, ever, these thing's wrong with everybody fucking else, and it took that long to find another sane person in the picture.
Speaker 4: Yes, I want you, Okay, well we'll be right back. You want some crackers, okay, go get them in the cabinet.
Speaker 2: Close the door, please close the door, okay, or just don't listen to they're.
Speaker 4: Gonna come back, and they're gonna come back unless you wanted to check out both.
Speaker 2: We're bored to death. Okay, back to the topic. Prince Charming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really had this spear the other day. I was like, he doesn't exist. I don't think that.
Speaker 2: I think I'm too much for people. For a man, I say that all the time.
Speaker 3: I tell men who tolerate me thank you, because I'm a lot of women I am like and I'm and then actually very sane and very rational.
Speaker 4: But I've been feeling more and more like I'm too much, just because every part I've had so many it's mostly women. So many women in the last two months tell me I'm a certain way even to day today.
Speaker 2: Women, you find it. Keep looking thing you should tell your children when you want them to go away, look forever, keep looking.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go in there, and all my ship's going to be out of the cup, I know, including all the toys.
Speaker 2: We're going live. I never did this before. It's pretty cool. Yeah, we're live right now. I don't know. I don't know what to do. Hi wave, we're waving Hi, Hi, Hi? What is who? Someone's messing something. I'm right here, Hi, I'm here.
Speaker 3: We're technologically uh, technologically technologically challenged.
Speaker 2: And that sometimes it's gonna.
Speaker 4: Get these children's and trackers. Okay, I'm gettings. Sure, Paus, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: We are back.
Speaker 4: And yes, Prince Charming, I guess he'll come when he's supposed to.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: I also noticed. This is my other thing, was I realized that you kinda kind of know what you want.
Speaker 3: Like sometimes girls are like, oh, I'm Prince Charming, I'm waiting for this certain thing.
Speaker 2: But I had to realize, like, bitch, what the fuck do you want? Do you even know what you want? You know what I mean? Like you, maybe you need to.
Speaker 3: Write it down in your journal so you can focus on it and manifest that, man, because it will keep coming in different forms and different people will like.
Speaker 2: One third here, one fourth year and like, oh, kind I just mix them up in a bowl and eat them. But no, if you focus in on what it is, then you'll get less strays.
Speaker 3: I think, because what are some of the things What are some of the things that are required?
Speaker 2: Are required? Intelligence? Yes, I like to be I want to feel like we're growing each other. You gotta be fun. Fun is very important. I can't I'm a lot of fun enough for two people.
Speaker 4: But I mean, obviously fun people's definitions of fun are different.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. I like, I really do like someone funny who can make me laugh. That's how I get that, a sense of humor.
Speaker 4: That's how I fell in love with my last partner, Like I probably would have never given him the time of day, but he could make me laugh. And that's why everyone when I started dating the father friend shop people were like, I don't get it, what's the appeal, especially because.
Speaker 2: He was wearing a lot of clothes that were a lot larger than I used to be in white teeth. It wasn't but he could just make me laugh, you know. So like I like a guy that can make me laugh. I like.
Speaker 4: I like lips that if I'm gonna be shallow, like I can't do the no lip things, can't.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't these lips they're too big.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have, I've had tried. I've tried, like a thin lip and it doesn't work. I'm like, did you kiss me? Did it?
Speaker 2: Hello? Oh? Or a sin tongue? Have you ever messed on with a sin tongue?
Speaker 3: A thin tongue like a the pack is a thin, like a paper thin.
Speaker 2: Like what if there's a sin tongue and there's a thick tongue. Okay, I guess I could see that. I guess I just never encountered that.
Speaker 3: So I have no idea what that's like because it does exist, unfortunately for you haven't run into it. I mean, this is also shall this is physical, but like I can't do a small penis I don't know, or like.
Speaker 4: I need to do average with an average because you can work it then, but small sometimes sometimes there's no work in small. It just keeps falling out and no, no, oh my god, I know I'll never forget that I had sex with this guy and his dick was so small at that point, I was young, I was probably eighteen at the time, and it just kept falling out.
Speaker 2: I kept thinking it was me. I kept like, I was like, oh my gosh, my pussy loves.
Speaker 4: And then I took After I got off of it and I looked at it, I was like, I don't know this, it is not mine.
Speaker 2: Oh that's really sad. That's fucked up. Like what do you do in your life?
Speaker 3: I think some guys though, okay, I have had butter eat pussy, right, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Great great. You have to have to be great on the oral skills.
Speaker 3: I think like a like a well rounded worldly guy is really important. Like I've been out with like certain guys. I'm gonna go to a restaurant like, yeah, I need some scrimps. How many scrimps come with that? Or if they like tip poorly? Like I think that's ignorant and I cannot fuck like I need you to be versatile in different scenari like situations because I am.
Speaker 2: But like an ignorant.
Speaker 3: Ass guy, Like it really irritates me, Like, yeah, I don't like ignorance, and also what's the difference? One time, when I was in cheapness cheapness, I hate you when I want these guys from like Carolina, not to say the country guys are dumb, but they were like, but what's the difference between broccoli and asparagus? I was like, one's broccoli, one's asparagus? What the fuck do you mean?
Speaker 2: And I was like stupid and stupid never again, you known. Sometimes it's cute if they just don't know, but like, some shit is just not.
Speaker 4: I mean, I gotta have some room to show you shit, but I don't want to show you everything.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you gotta. And also you gotta show me some shit. Absolutely, I don't want to be the teacher forever. I want it to be a two way street because I want to feel like I'm growing, and honestly, this thirty year old age, I actually need a mentor. I'm very irresponsible. I need help. I don't I have no room to help someone else. I need you to help me. I'm about to close the start.
Speaker 2: I was not a close.
Speaker 4: I also want someone who wants to grow, because some.
Speaker 2: People think they don't need to be, they don't need.
Speaker 4: Any more growth, or they're just I don't know, it's just I just need someone who is aware that life is all about growth and it's a continuous thing, or just stop at some point, and is wants to take that ride with me, wants to travel with me, doesn't make excuses for not traveling. Okay, I get money situations, but like other excuses, just like you know, like sometimes a week it's traveling can be as quickly as to two day vacation, a one day vacation.
Speaker 3: It's just just getting away for a second, to want to wander and want to explore. I think that's important and I like.
Speaker 2: So now that i'm a parent.
Speaker 4: Also someone that my child likes, Yeah, which I've never I haven't done that yet. I don't know what that's like, but I know that it's important to me, someone that my child.
Speaker 2: I trust with my child, I feel safe.
Speaker 4: With leaving them alone with you, and that you're going to take They're gonna you're gonna love them like it's.
Speaker 2: Your own child.
Speaker 3: That is like number one, and if she has any reservations cut.
Speaker 2: What else is important?
Speaker 3: I want someone who likes to dance, because I like to dance and shit a lot. And also who's not like, who's not like okay, who can who understands the who's secure in themselves because I'm a whole lot of women and I'm like flirty and I like to attend to people. I'm a people person, and I've been in relationships where they're like, you aren't giving me enough attention in the club, I'm like, because we get seven friends there, Like I was being social, Like.
Speaker 2: Someone you need someone that can hold their own yeah, like if I live at the party peace, like if I see you at a bitch hey. I want someone that can get a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. There's not a lot of requirements, like you gotta love my parents and you have to get I'm sorry, I can't do the not the family situation anymore.
Speaker 2: My family has to like you. I'm not I've done both. I've done the other way.
Speaker 4: And I although, like I understand, like you love who you love, but like I need if my parents or like my family has an issue with you, I need you to be man enough to try to resolve the situation. But sure not just avoid the situation or just blame everyone else.
Speaker 3: And I go that goes with friends and family. If you don't get along with my closest friends and you're not willing to work on it, you're cut Because these bitches aren't going anywhere I've known in my whole life and they're not leaving.
Speaker 2: So figure it out.
Speaker 3: And I feel like that that's that's a sign that you actually care about me to try and mend certain relate, you know, like try to build a relationship amongst the people who are important to me.
Speaker 2: If you want to be mother, you gotta get with my friends. Make it last forever. That's friendship never ends. Now here's the story from A to C. You want to get with me, I got ends and I never knew what, but we just showed all of our age.
Speaker 3: You know, some bitches don't even know who like Spice girls are. I don't even know who Destiny Child is. They just know Beyonce. They didn't know, like she has a group before that.
Speaker 2: What people don't know who Lauren Hill. Lauren Hill is, Die kill yourself.
Speaker 3: I'm actually really happy to be from the generation I'm from because at least we saw.
Speaker 2: The Internet get born. We know who fucking spice girls are and that's fucking important. And Luda's gonna know who the spi scrolls are, guddam it.
Speaker 4: And our parents were playing music before our time, so we know that shit too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, you know, like.
Speaker 3: I know, you gotta know, you gotta know who all those people are, or else you get cut and.
Speaker 4: Then trying to think of there's I know there's another big one.
Speaker 3: I always this is gonna sound bad, but hygiene hid Yeah, that's not even that's that's not even like a question.
Speaker 4: Like if you're a guy, you're listening to this and you look at your hands right now, and you've got long fingernails.
Speaker 2: Or dirt underneath your long fingernails.
Speaker 4: Now, literally, I see no way that finger is coming near me or in me.
Speaker 3: Or my vagina. No, that's an infection. Ready, it happens, I not do long. Literally, look at them right now, if they're long like this and they're dirty. No, just long or dirty both A and B combo.
Speaker 2: No, I don't like that. That's not Are you a pimp? What's going on? God, I don't get me started on that he's a pimp.
Speaker 4: No, but I know there's a guy with the pimp finger and I try to cut it when he was sleeping.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna call you out, like what the fuck is that finger for?
Speaker 3: No. Also, I don't think I'm not saying because I don't know my future, but I don't think that I could date someone really religious. Actually I really I have a relationship with the guy that I really love and I've loved him for years, like the only guy that actually makes me nervous.
Speaker 2: And is so fine and like you time out who no, no, oh, but he's.
Speaker 3: Like super Muslim, and I'm like, so I'm not gonna be able to celebrate my birthday and most importantly Halloween.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh no, but he's really like yeah, yeah, he's just coming home from presence.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping and like, you know, lightens up because I was like, I'm willing to have a second wife like me and my like my fake cousin.
Speaker 2: We agreed. Are you on here? My sister wife, cousin's best friend, and.
Speaker 3: We agreed, and but like that we're both like, but we're not going to be religious. So I don't know if I could eat someone who's like it doesn't accept me as I am.
Speaker 2: Because I'm like a spiritual being.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if I could like commit to going to the whatever they call that Muslim h the mosque or the church or the temple.
Speaker 2: I'm spiritual. I can go to temple.
Speaker 3: There's like a you know, like an all spiritual temple, but you got to be accepting into like.
Speaker 4: My I'm open to learning about other people's religions as long as I don't want you to or my child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's that's that's fair. I think that's fair. I'm making it. I made a cocktail. It's why are you drinking? Oh? Because my phone my cocktail is holding the phone up. But which one is that? You want to go live?
Speaker 3: Or you want me to drink your drink? You know you didn't even want this drink. She's like, oh, no, I don't want a cocktail.
Speaker 2: And it's like, why'd you make it? Because I was gonna drink it anyway, and she already had another one.
Speaker 3: It's orange blossom peach with orange juice. And this shit is delicious.
Speaker 2: It's by Kettle one and what is it good? You keep drinking it? Anyway?
Speaker 4: Those are my requirements. I'm sure there's more I'm missing. Oh, you have to be tall if we're gonna do the shallow part.
Speaker 2: Tall. Well, I'm like five months, so you absolutely have to be tall.
Speaker 4: Taller than me so I'm five to six, so you have to be at least five eleven.
Speaker 2: Oh damn it. Yeah, got some some almond butter on the boob, very sexy.
Speaker 4: Gotta be tall, gotta be gotta have semi straight teeth, assertive, clean teeth, can take control because I'm I will if.
Speaker 3: I can like take advantage of you and bossy around. I will, and I don't.
Speaker 2: I will cheat on you.
Speaker 5: And I want you to be able to like bitch, sit the fuck down on the Yeah. I need a man who take control but also let me be in control. I need I need both. I don't like a man that's always like, this is the man's job. I'm like, what year you're not getting too?
Speaker 4: No, it has to be balance, has to be balanced, and who supports me?
Speaker 2: Who is gonna listen to my podcast?
Speaker 4: Like, actually genuinely so reports what I'm doing because I'm gonna because I genuinely always support the partners that I'm with. I want to know what you're doing. I want to ask you what you're doing. That's another one. I need my partner to ask me how I'm fucking doing.
Speaker 2: Feeling, how are you feeling? How feeling? How is your heart? How is your soul?
Speaker 4: Are you you know you were you didn't feel so good a few days ago? How are you feeling about that situation?
Speaker 2: Now? Did you resolve it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: That's great?
Speaker 4: How did you resolve it? Like take my chest in my life and my heart. It's just like I do that.
Speaker 2: You would think a nigga would like it. It's easy least also hustle.
Speaker 3: You got to have some hustle, Like I don't want to be hustling, and you're like lazy and like I was a relationship and the nigga was always blaming me.
Speaker 2: Like, well you didn't help me do this. I'm like, like I ain't just secretary, Like I can help you do some things. I'm a good writer. There's certain things I can put together.
Speaker 3: But if I don't see you making an effort, please don't come to me and with the list of shit that needs to be done, because you need I want to be like motivated by your your motivation and your hustle, and I want to be like, damn, this thing is getting money.
Speaker 2: I want to get money too, Like I want to get money together.
Speaker 3: I want to save money. Let's go travel the world next year. Like that is like to me, inspires me and keeps me motivated and driven. But being a relationship with a lazy motherfucker. Yeah, no, no, anyway, So anyone meet that list or what I'm about to make a fucking what's it called one of those boards a visual board, Oh, vision board.
Speaker 2: We should do that. I'm gonna put Michael B.
Speaker 4: Jordan on there all that I'm a little over him, so we not have to switch over to chad We should have never been all the Chadwick's outfit at MTV Movie Awards whatever.
Speaker 2: He could do no wrong.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I feel like, it's crazy. I feel like he's crazy because it's too good of an actor.
Speaker 2: Little style, a little style. Just I'll work on it. I'll take that that out. It wasn't that. She's such a genius. Okay, you know who I want? So if anybody knows him.
Speaker 3: Joanna, I really like Gingers and jo Jenna is such a classic man.
Speaker 2: That's a possible.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: He has like a harem of women, That's what I keep hearing. But like we're the harem? How many are we talking? And can I be number one?
Speaker 2: You haven't met me yet? So I'm the bottom bitch? You mean the top bitch? No, in pimptology it's called the bottom bitch is the top pitch. You don't know.
Speaker 3: You don't watch pimped snoop doggs like pimp one on one or whatever.
Speaker 2: The bottom bitch is the top bitch. It's reverse, got it? Okay? So you learn? You guys know that you learn something you every day, So you should just date you because you're teaching me aroun now mm hm you know A three times people ask me like, do you and Erica mess around? Really?
Speaker 3: Because I think because we're both girls, and I mean because we're both pretty and we like girls. They ask me about all my friends and they think like girls because guys have penises and that's.
Speaker 2: How they think. I'm like, you'll never know.
Speaker 3: And for your information, all girls that like girls don't all funk all the time. Sometimes they do and then they go the mom the next day, and sometimes they don't, but you'll never know.
Speaker 2: So should we go in to our today's topic? Yeah, I'm making a mess over here. Should we end the live? So since we're going into the topic, yeah, well hold on, let me just make sure this still recording. Okay, So this was our first live. I'm glad you guys joined us. Thanks a bunch. Oh this is gonna like confusing me.
Speaker 3: No, well we'll cut this and then okay, and so you got to tune in next week.
Speaker 2: Do we get any decent questions?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god, y'all funny? Oh thinks we were just talking. No one's asking us any question. Oh we have six people looking. You don't know. They don't know, Dusty shot. Hell no they don't. Damn shame.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, anyway, we love you guys, and tune into our.
Speaker 2: Next episode on Wednesday at six pm. Bye, how do you? How do you end it? Oh? Okay, great? Twenty five years Okay, I'm gonna work on this. Okay, let's start, good start, good start. Damn I heard to save it. We don't even save it.
Speaker 4: It's saved, Okay, I think anyway, So when is a topic?
Speaker 2: Are we going to do the Danielle topic?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, So today we're talking about interracial dating because apparently my friends have informed me that they think that I'm fifty percent racist and also Eric as a productive of biracial I mean, she's biracial, so she's a product of an interracial relationship. And we want to explore that topic. And I want all of our non black followers to know that.
Speaker 2: I am not fifty percent racist and she is. Now.
Speaker 3: I want you guys to understand my my my perspective, and even I want to admit that sometimes I say things that are not that educated and aren't well thought through because probably I am a bitter bitch because of things that have happened and my experience as a black woman in LA and in America period. So my comments can come off harsh and aggressive, but it's not from like a hateful place.
Speaker 2: So it's because Erica told me that she thinks I'm a racist. I did not say you're racist.
Speaker 3: She especially thinks I'm biased towards non black women dating black eyes and black women dating non black men. Yeah, Like I'm okay with the black women dating non black men, but when it comes to the men dating the women that I have an attitude which is not true.
Speaker 2: Love is love.
Speaker 4: I think black women want to possess black men. I think that black men have because they were taken from us.
Speaker 3: I think black men have so poorly protected and appreciated Black women.
Speaker 2: That true, it's it's a thing. And because it's a thing, I.
Speaker 3: Have to talk about it because I've been told like one million times I don't date black women by black men who are have black mothers. And I've even been told like you're pretty for black girl, or like I don't date black women, but you I would date, okay, Like all ignorant statements and probably somewhere deep down buried, they've infuriated me ununderstandably.
Speaker 4: And it's and I've heard that from dark skinned men too, because I'm a light skinned black woman, and dark skinned men feel safe saying that to.
Speaker 2: Me, or black men period. They they they they.
Speaker 4: Feel safe saying I say dark skin, because there's black men that are fully black, but they're not maybe fully they're not dark skinned.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying I've heard from dark skinned men. I don't date black women period, oh period at all, not even light skinned women. Yeah, I mean or or or like this is my other pet peeve. I prefer like an exotic chick, like a mixed chick. Okay, let let's just be clear. Webster defines exotics, usually describing a fruit or a flower, and where none of us are really like unless you're like Native American, we're all exotic cause we all came from somewhere else. So it's a poor description, and I think it's a poor excuse, and I think the problem that really really irritates me. The root of the problem is that a lot of pet men that say that is because they they suffer from self hate, and black people in general suffer from self hate because there's this thing called slavery.
Speaker 2: And it happened and there's been a.
Speaker 3: Really negative racist rhetoric ever since, and as a result, we do have some insecurities and some issues amongst our own selves and appreciation for ourselves. And that is what I despise. I don't despise people who have preferences. I mean I don't have preferences. I like people, So I think it's annoying when a black man says I don't date black women when your mom is black, your honor is black, your sister's black, and how disrespectful and self hating that sounds really irritates me.
Speaker 4: I totally agree, and I've definitely experienced black men feeling comfortable telling me they don't like they don't date black women.
Speaker 2: But then it's like, hey, I am black. But then, at least in my experience, it was not true.
Speaker 3: He was lying, Oh girl, this is personal and that's fine, and that's fine, but just don't say that.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, You don't have to say that. Okay, let me ask. That doesn't make it did feel more selectial? Didn't make me feel special?
Speaker 4: And no, it didn't, And it made me kind of look feel annoyed because I've always.
Speaker 2: Kind Did you ever say that's kind of igorant? I don't say that.
Speaker 4: I said, I said why, I don't understand, and he was like, I just my dream girl was always you know, a light skinned girl would currently here.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I was always your dream girl? You just drum did? I really didn't feel I know that a lot of women would feel.
Speaker 4: Some sort of yes, baby, tell tell tell a little to kiss it.
Speaker 2: Let me see and you know what, let me close that. Please, let me also say this.
Speaker 3: I get in my dude like not gonna do, but like my youngins ask because he's Haitian and Haitians Islanders are really colorist. So it's not just like black eyes talking shit about not getting black women. I also really hate amongst anyone, even my girlfriends left friend.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, that light skin, the light skin, that dark skin. Oh she's dark skinned. I fucking hate it. It's all skin. First of all, we're all black, okay, So I think.
Speaker 3: It's really rare we have to we find it necessary to classify the shade we're in because at the end of the day, if we go get a job, or if there's someone who approaches us in a cop car and there happen to be racist, we all going down.
Speaker 2: So I don't like the hierarchy of light skinned dark skin. And maybe because I'm brown skin, maybe because I've experienced.
Speaker 3: It or whatever, but I as black people, I think we just lack a lot of unity and that mix that makes.
Speaker 2: Separate separate, you know, like it makes us separate, and I hate it.
Speaker 3: I think it's ignorant, and it makes me think that you lack intelligence and you lack self love, and it really irritates the fuck out of me. So it's not just like black white, it's even a monkst within the it's more like within the community thing.
Speaker 4: I mean, colorism is a huge issue within the black community. It's a huge issue in.
Speaker 3: A lot of different Filipino communities, Asian community, Chinese, yeah, or like, you know, I don't not like black women, but I just want my baby to be mixed with good hair.
Speaker 2: And what the fuck is good hair?
Speaker 3: The kind that comes out of your scalpe as good as long as it's coming out with the scout's oiled and it's you know, it's more stroyed. But yeah, I mean, I'm just super pro black and I think that we lack that.
Speaker 2: And okay, oh here's my other thing. You could date hard you want to date. However, black people have.
Speaker 3: A different experience in the world, not just in America, So you have to be aligned and understanding of that to be able to relate to me and to a black man in reality. And I've seen a lot of my friends date white women who are ignorant, don't take the time to understand, don't care to understand.
Speaker 2: Say nigga the white women. Yes, I know it's.
Speaker 3: One chick in particular, Nigga, niga, nigga, nigga and not in a I say nigga a lot, and I'm working on it, even though I know you guys can't tell.
Speaker 2: But sometimes I say Nigga's like, it's not a black thing.
Speaker 3: It's like, Niggas could be men, Niggas could be ignorant people. Niggas can be a lot of Can my niggas my niggas right? You could have to understand nigga.
Speaker 2: Have you guys seen that thing with the teacher, he's like my nigga.
Speaker 3: Okay, anyway, emphasis on the aaah okay. But I.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, like my nigga, canot can I brought white teacher? Can I brought a pencil my nigga. I wasn't mad at him. I was like he was using it correctly. It wasn't out of contact. Please you guys look up that fucking YouTube. It's hilarious.
Speaker 3: This teacher got fired for referring to to he probably had a majority black class. He referred to the student as my nigga and they tried to like put him on blast. He was like, why, I mean, all the students use it. I'm an English teacher. I put an emphasis on the aaa h you know, you know, like hey.
Speaker 2: Can I can I can I borrow a pencil my nigga? Like my nigga? Can I borrow up pencils my nigga? So it was kind of funny.
Speaker 3: It was very accurate in his scripture description. But this girl that I know is a hunt and she has two sons with two separate black men and a she keeps you from to them as mixed voice. Okay, this is my other fucking pet, Peeve, don't be mad if this is you. I hate when people like hashtag like mixed babies black white baby, Puerto Rican wan their Puerto Rican, Jamaican, Irish, German baby, like it's a fucking baby.
Speaker 6: The babies are pretty all the baby like good hair baby, Like no, it's just a baby, Like there's no I understand, Like I don't understand because I'm not like as obviously, first of all, we're all mixed as Americans, and like I don't understand, like maybe I can't relate to it, but I guess I understand now more with my friends saying like they didn't feel like they fit in with this crew or that crew because there was like a pool of difference.
Speaker 2: So I understand wanting to have pride in whatever you are.
Speaker 3: I think I get irritated because as a black person, like until like ancestry dot com, I hate when I had that project in school and they're like, tell us something about your culture and how you're brought up having I don't fucking know, bitch, because it's called slavery. Okay, we ain't got no music, the religion was stolen, the food is now whatever. The slave food was soul food. And every year the same project. I had to do black eyed peas and grains for New Year's Eve.
Speaker 2: Okay, good luck, but black eyed peas were good luck. Greens meant money. But that's not a cultural thing because we don't have that. So I just it started. It irritated me.
Speaker 3: But back to like the women who are unaware and then have black kids.
Speaker 2: They can't comb the kids hair. They're teaching them that they're.
Speaker 3: Mixed kids, and then they're going to go up to school and someone's going to say something racist to them because it's ever not going to be ready. They're not going to be ready because they weren't prepared because they didn't even know they were black. They thought they were mixed, which is a problem. And I think if you want to date outside of your race, if I dated a Jewish guy, I would make it my priority to understand the Jewish community, the religion or whatever. Go to Israel, Like if I dated the Russian guys, same thing, whatever it is. Like when if you choose to have kids with someone, it's your responsibility to understand that culture to prepare your kid appropriately. And it's a special case when it comes to black people because we've lacked that history in a lot of ways, and there's a lot of blatant racism that happens to brown and black people. So just be smart, don't date anybody ignorant, period.
Speaker 2: No, I totally agree.
Speaker 4: I think I mean me as a product of a Mexican Irish, Mexican Irish some other shit.
Speaker 2: Mother and a black father.
Speaker 4: For me, my experience was I was always trying to show prove my blackness because of colorism, and a lot of times, you know, dark skinned women, men boys not women. There are children would be like you're not black, you're not black, and I felt like a black person and I had those I had. I had Anyways, I had experiences as a black person, maybe not as many as maybe you had, because I'm not gonna deny the fact that lights women do not have the same experience as dark skinned women one hundred percent. You've definitely probably experienced more racism or blatant racism than I have.
Speaker 2: But I will say that it is.
Speaker 4: I think it's really important because I do identify as a black woman, but I also identify as a Latina, and I don't want to have to choose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you shouldn't have, you know, but.
Speaker 4: People in both communities make you feel like you have to, you know. And it's like, No, I speak fluent Spanish, I fucking celebrate My grandma is Mexican. We celebrate Mexican holidays, we do those type of things. We are proud of our Mexican culture. And then on black side, you know, we were as black as we're African American, you know what I mean. We don't celebrate African holidays, but you know, because we don't know any because we don't know any No, that's not an African, that's an American African American holiday because we don't know because we it was stolen. But I will say that if you are a white woman or whatever other other than black, or even if you're a white woman dating a Latino man, I do think it's your responsibility to educate yourself and educate your child, because especially your child is going to encounter something and they're not going to be prepared and they're gonna be crushed and they're not going to understand why this is happening because mommy or daddy did not prepare.
Speaker 2: Me for this, and then that is the problem. One hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I think it's easy to if they want to ignore it, they want to pass through that, they want to athlete.
Speaker 3: It's like everybody's gonna be mixed in twenty twenty three, and my baby's so cute.
Speaker 2: Because this mixed.
Speaker 4: And I've even heard people like I've heard people say like, I don't want to name my child a black name because when they when like when they get that resume, like when they go in for a job.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's true.
Speaker 3: My aunt named her kids Jillian and Ashley, and I was like, you couldn't get any more original than that. But also my name is Jimila, and everyone's like, oh, that's so ghetto. I'm like, actually, it's fucking super Middle Eastern. Jimmila is Arabic as fuck.
Speaker 2: But I mean it is sad.
Speaker 4: We live in a world now where like if you saw if someone saw Jamila on a work resume and then they saw Alison, they're gonna take Alison.
Speaker 3: I mean might take Alison like a Muslim because it's a Muslim name. But as they see my face, they're like, oh, it's got out, you know it is. There's all these stupid things that that's why for a long time I put Jamie and I never put Jamie on fucking resume in America.
Speaker 2: Who the fuck is James?
Speaker 4: If I saw Jamila, I'm thinking Jamila. Look, I'm just calling you what you call yourself Jamila? This bitch has been calling herself Jamilla. And I'm like, do you know why? And I was like, is your name I've been calling you Jamila? Am I saying your name wrong? You're like, no, it's Jamila. Why do you call yourself Jamilla? It's potato patata.
Speaker 2: Because I went to all white schools, all the schools I went to, I was one.
Speaker 3: Of three black people, and apparently Jamila is way harder than Jamila.
Speaker 2: So I was just like whatever, fuck it.
Speaker 3: But also someone had to tell me, like, no, make people pronounce your name like you correct them. But I'm so used to it, and I'm like whatever, because these people call me Milla, Mila, jam whatever.
Speaker 4: Put in America if you're not, which most Americans are very when it comes to race, and we're just now starting to like have an open conversation and dialogue about it. I wouldn't think you were Middle Eastern. I think, oh, it's black girl.
Speaker 3: Oh like a looking at a paper, Well that's yeah, I'm saying. If you're familiar, like familiar with a, it's also an it's alat of shit.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you probably think I was fat.
Speaker 3: Also, like people, I just hate stereotype, just period, even though a lot of them can derive from the truth. People like even my family's from Phillious when I grew up there. We'll go home. Like you talk so white, I'm like, you talk green? What the fuck does that mean? I talk proper English?
Speaker 2: Bitch. That's also annoying, or like, I don't know, people are just stupid.
Speaker 4: I think the conversation about you being fifty percent racist, and you know, you know, I have to say, like when I see a black man, an attractive black man that maybe I want or I want to know what that's like. And I see him with a white woman, that that that trigger of like what society has taught black woman is that?
Speaker 2: Ah, that ain't right. That's our man, that's ours you're trying to take. No, I'm like, you can have them. No, I don't think that.
Speaker 4: I think in my head I judge forred percent, even though I know that's not right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like sometimes I'm like, oh, when I say, when I see a black guy, this is terrible.
Speaker 2: Who dates? Okay?
Speaker 3: If I have a friend who like primarily I always see him with a non black women, in my mind, like you just you don't fuck with.
Speaker 2: Your own kind.
Speaker 3: And I think that like you have self healthy issues, and that's not always the case. And I've been in conversations with black men and they have to like step to me and tell me, like, I'm totally aware. I totally like sisters, and it's just this is the person I'm in love with and I respect that. And sometimes I'm wrong, and probably because I've been told so often by black men, I prefer this over you that I've been low key traumatized, especially in LA. This is an LA thing, like we're just coming in, We're just getting in, like we're not in. You know, when I go to the club with my non black friends, the black guys will tap push me aside to get to my white friend. They'll be like two white guys in the club and they will come and find my ass. Okay, white guys love me. I don't know if it's because like my body type, but they I could be under a rock and they will fucking sniff me out.
Speaker 4: Because when I was looking at Jamila's tender and her DMS, it was like ninety eight percent white.
Speaker 2: I was like and old, like they all like they have been like over forty five.
Speaker 4: And this is why this conversation started because I was like, wait, bitch, you are only swiping right white men and you're no, but then you are getting mad at black men for dating white women. Now, was like, no, these are just who swipes me, and they do. But you guys have swiped them too well. I know that I know they swipe me. I knew if I wanted to get imagine I had to swipe on their asses too.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I mean, I've dated white guys. I'm white.
Speaker 4: But now that you've explained your reasoning behind it, it makes sense. I don't think that they're just like that because those are our men, No, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I just have come across a lot of stupid black eyes.
Speaker 3: And and unfortunately, and ah, my fault, I admit, like it's ignorant of me, but I do.
Speaker 2: I'll make assumptions.
Speaker 3: I make assumptions like you have some issues, like you you have a preference, and I okay, And this is me being one hundred percent honest, and it's hard for me to sometimes like be flawed publicly, but I'm obviously like I have friends, so I'm like, oh, bits, you're scarred, you have like a black girl syndrome, You're hurt, and you know, and I think probably me too in some ways, probably because I grew up in LA in the valley where there's not a lot of black people, and I've heard it so much. I kind of put a label on certain type of black eyes, like you kind of you because I see a lot of black guys.
Speaker 2: The mediocre other women and be like, oh, my god, they're so bad. Oh she's so fine, she's so exotic. I'm like, she's a six. Okay, let's be clear. It's not because you don't have to say, like, she got good hair, she's so beautiful. You know what annoys mean that.
Speaker 4: I don't know if one of our followers is this girl and she's gonna be mad. Sorry, girl, I'm sure you're a good person. Actually I have a friend, I have friends like you. But it's like when you have a Caucasian girl, or maybe not Caucasian, she's just not black, and she appropriates what she can, or she starts to change who she is to represent what she thinks a black woman would be, like like the big gold.
Speaker 2: Hoops, Hey I have some in right now above.
Speaker 4: That, or talking a certain way or dressing a certain way, or wanting to have bigger lips when you don't, or wanting to have a bigger ass when that's not the ass you were given, or or trying to just relate to an experience that you it's not related. And then the black eyes dating her, and I'm like, well you might as well just day a black girl, Like what is the purpose she wants to act like a black girl what she thinks a black woman acts like, because let's be wrong, there's such a huge spectrum to what black women act like.
Speaker 2: I say that in quotation.
Speaker 3: Because I because that's what That's what bothered me about the Rachel Dilizzell thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, you're emulating what you say. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe she had her past lives, was a black woman, I don't fucking know, but like you're emulating what you think a black woman is like. And it's not like she was talking changing how she talked and stuff, but like the hair wraps and the weaves and shit, like not all black women want to wear hair wraps and weaves yea, and the name change whatever. But I have a friend who dates black guys. First of all, my very best friend. She's my sister of twenty five years. I've never seen this bitch dated non black guye Okay, so I'm not biased all. But she's also not like a complete dumb ass. And she's also let me know, she's been around black men who feel comfortable like Erica to be like, I don't really fuck with black women because they allow their ignorant third this And she's like, you sound stupid because she's she's smarter. First over friends for twenty years, but she know, like she's smart enough to know the difference from like an ignorant black guy or someone who just validly is attracted to you and wants to be with you.
Speaker 2: But I've come.
Speaker 3: Across so many white women men who have this fucking ship on their shoulder because they've dated so many ignorant black guys who have pumped their head up to think in some way shape home and their superior and that you know, like I can come in and take your your dude, or I I know that he prefers me over you, or But I've also been around like really like black men who date white women, and I can visually see the woman get insecure because she's never.
Speaker 2: Fair one of those experiences, yeah, like oh she's coming over here.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's just so many fucked up boys if you go, oh, anyway back to my friend, she gets drunk all the time and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh yeah, cause that nigga was like this, that nigga.
Speaker 3: These niggas, And I'm like, bitch, you don't have to say drop the N word every fucking five minutes to prove your blackness or you're down.
Speaker 2: You don't have to wear hoops to the gym.
Speaker 4: You don't crazy to me that you've got that much that the ball, your balls are that big to say that in a group setting?
Speaker 2: Does she only say that? But that's how, But that's how. First of all, that's an LA thing.
Speaker 3: A lot of non black people say nigga and I have never heard, and she says it around people, and that's how I know. You've dated a lot of men who gave you the green light, And that's how I know there's a lot of stupid ass men out here. We have a air quotes as fuck friend who I was with, I've done since I was fucking eleven. This we my friendly show him a picture of a chick. He's like, oh, not only date burnt black chicks. Keep in mind, this man is my complexion, maybe darker. And I was like, wow, you're so ignorant. You sound so silly. First first of all, you say shit like that, and the immediately I cut you off. In my head, I don't fuck with you. You're stupid.
Speaker 2: And that's a problem too.
Speaker 3: Maybe I should have talked to him, maybe shit, But he's so stupid. I can't because to me, it's like that is a de I hate my fuck himself, I hate my mom, I hate like And then what if you fuck around like and have a baby, for instance, Erica's ivy is a chocolate baby, and you know, then you've made all these comments of what kind of woman you want, you want, you've manifested, But what are you saying to the women that don't like the product of you.
Speaker 2: Or your sperm when you're not this mixed looking shit. I just think it's ignorant to label beauty because.
Speaker 4: Oh, you mean, like, oh, yeah, that's true, because yeah, he's not what his idea the woman beauty was.
Speaker 3: But my whole thing in general is that you cannot put a label on beauty.
Speaker 2: And that's why I like to say, I don't know I'm here. This is gonna sound bad.
Speaker 3: A lot of guys have dated and have been like tall, white skin niggas with beards, because that's what I'm like, Oh okay, but.
Speaker 2: Also I like chocolate men, also like white men, buns and beards. I like a lot of different men.
Speaker 3: But you'll never hear me say I only date this type of person because I'm aware that beauty and attraction comes in all different shapes and sizes, and more so than none, it comes with personality.
Speaker 2: It comes with you know, Finanse, It comes with Jennet Saint Qua.
Speaker 3: It comes with personality, It comes with education, and if you don't recognize that, then you're stupid.
Speaker 2: Agreed, I agree? I agree.
Speaker 3: I think. Oh, I'm gonna ask you a question. Because you're a product of an interracial relationship. Have you ever seen your dad dated black women? And how has do you think that's affected you or not affected you either way.
Speaker 4: I've only seen my dad date one black woman in my life, and my parents broke up before I was born, so that's thirty years. And my dad said the same things he has said.
Speaker 2: I will never forget to say.
Speaker 4: I don't date black women because they're loud, they like to tell me what to do.
Speaker 2: They think they can put me in my place. I don't like that.
Speaker 4: And with white women, they let me do my thing, you know, they let me do what I want to do. And and I've always been like, wow, dad, you're talking to your black daughter. But then again, my dad has shocked me about a lot of opinions.
Speaker 3: Well that's why I was wondering when he's very honest to say the least, but I don't think he also acknowledges how that could have if it even affected you. But I don't even know if my dad thinks that deeply about that. Yeah, not that he's not capable of it. I just don't think that he even it's not even on his race. Are Like the woman that he's been with now for a long time, probably fifteen years, twelve years, is white girl from Indiana, redhead.
Speaker 2: She's super sweet.
Speaker 4: I love her, but yeah, that's that's and the woman that he steps out on her with or in the past have.
Speaker 2: Or he's exotic.
Speaker 3: Mixed, oh less less Middle America America.
Speaker 4: Although I'm sure that he's not really, but I'm sure, I'm sure he's done.
Speaker 2: You know, he's my dad. My dad is who he is, John is vagiint.
Speaker 4: But yeah, And I think for me growing up, because I always had to like prove my blackness, I really And also I feel like I was a very mature looking teenager even in elementary, like I had ass I was this tall. I was always the tallest in my grade, Like I was this height when I was like ten.
Speaker 2: Women grow fe like grows, so I.
Speaker 4: Was always the tallest in my grade, I mean in high school then everyone you know, surpassed me.
Speaker 2: So, you know, small white boys weren't checking for me.
Speaker 4: You know, my body type wasn't ideal for them, and therefore I always.
Speaker 2: Dated cause Kim Kid didn't come out yet.
Speaker 4: Therefore I dated mostly my black men, you know what I mean. That was appealing to me, and they were I appealed to them. And now I struggle with the idea of trying to d date outside my race, cause I do want to date outside my race. I'm try I I'm interested in dating white men, any any race.
Speaker 3: Really Have you ever slept with the white man? I have a non black man brother, yes, what about a Latino?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay, I had a lat A Dominican boyfriend, and Dominican doesn't necessarily Oh guess is that Latino? Yeah? Well, like there's like black Dominicans because I don't know, we're so fucked up and non politically. They let girl.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's like the Caribbean though I know, I mean they're black too, but they're.
Speaker 2: Just like Cubans would identify as Latin. Okay. You know what. That's another thing only in America is like black and white.
Speaker 4: However, Dominican Republic and Haiti are the same place, so technically they are African, but they identify as Latin. This isn't my other Afro Latina after Latina. This is my other issue.
Speaker 3: People lack black Okay, this is okay, my problem with America. Black people have been so brainwashed okay with their history that I will never forget this. This man, this guy told me. I was younger, so my history wasn't so on point. But he was like, I'm not black, I'm no, I'm not from Africa, I'm Jamaican.
Speaker 2: Okay. This is what he told me.
Speaker 3: That makes me something to everyone when slavery happened, first of all, black people everywhere. When slavery happened, the boats came over and they just dropped the slaves off on the islands first, okay, and then they got to America and started dropping them off.
Speaker 2: Okay. So the African daspora is the.
Speaker 3: Disperse of the African people from the continent of Africa. But that comment ingrained in my head so deeply because I think my parents did a pretty good job of educating me on my culture. First of all, my middle name is Asada. I'm blamed after a black panther named Asada Shakur.
Speaker 2: So I'm very much I'm trying to get her out of Cuba.
Speaker 3: Not only is a suckad Okay, it's been like she was. She escaped prison. She's like a bad ass. She's a badass black panthers. She fucking birthed in prison. She escaped, she would she has asylum, like you know, she in Cuba. She's a bad ass bitch. But she she did a lot for the civil rights movement and they still have a bounty in her head. I thought Obama was gonna take it off, but just fucking another story. She was born as Joanne Chesimeier. Whatever is that that anyway, I remember that comment so vividly because it was like it was such a negative thing to be considered African. It was such a negative comment to be like, we're all from Africa. And it made me realize how that propaganda around Africa.
Speaker 2: First of all, all of the fucking.
Speaker 3: Images we've seen from Africa, like the starving, pot bellied children with flies on them. But if you go to first of I've never been, but like I have lots of friends who traveled Africa, go to the motherland.
Speaker 2: And like people are rich.
Speaker 3: It's like rich ass continent, despite the fact that Europeans and others have fucking shripped it for its resources and try to take over. But the point is is that goes back to show how much our culture has been stripped of us and how fucking ignorant people are.
Speaker 2: And that's why there's so much.
Speaker 3: Colorism and all this other news and all this other stuff. What a life's night that she what she doesn't like it?
Speaker 2: No, well, tell her to get off of it. Then tell her a land.
Speaker 3: Oh well, okay, all right, early lessons, who cares?
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, The same thing could be said about Big Mexican. I mean, growing up Mexican, I was like made to by other by by white people and by even other Latin people.
Speaker 2: Mexican was like.
Speaker 4: Looked down upon, right like, oh, you guys are like the migrant workers.
Speaker 2: You guys clean the toilets.
Speaker 4: You know, It's just like and that's that's because of ignorance.
Speaker 2: Ignorance, And I feel like I'm growing up in America.
Speaker 3: Yeah, America is a shit country. So we get we get like you know, certain, we get like a very watered down version of the history and the truth.
Speaker 2: It's so funny. I was, I was, you know that you told me to follow that guy's chakra bars. I can't even follow him. I have no idea. Wait, wait, I have a white friend. He's so pro.
Speaker 3: Black and he's so provagant. He's like, if you guys don't follow him, where the fuck are you living under?
Speaker 4: Rock?
Speaker 3: My new white friend, she I commented on this page. She's like, oh my god, you follow him? I love you ten times more now.
Speaker 2: I was like, you do okay, I mean, okay whatever.
Speaker 4: I was following him the other day and he was doing a live, which, by the way, I didn't realize you can do a live and like do a live with someone else, Like it was like a split screen and he was like, I guess maybe one of his followers, one of his followers wanted to ask him questions.
Speaker 2: That's cool and wait they weren't in the same place though, no, but it was split screen. Yeah.
Speaker 4: She was talking to him and he was talking, okay, figure out step at a time, okay, sorry, and she was like she he said something like you're you are African and she was like, and this woman was black, she was young.
Speaker 2: Man, why would you even agree to do that?
Speaker 4: He was like, you were African because he took it as an opportunity to educate her, and maybe he didn't even know that he was about to educate her until this moment, but he was like, you are black, you're African woman, and he was.
Speaker 2: She was like, no, I don't, I'm not African. I don't identify as African, and she was. He was like, where are you from. He's just like, I'm from London. He's like, no, you're not.
Speaker 4: And she was like, where are your roots? He's like, She's like, I'm Jamaican. You're African Jamaican. At my first he was like, he's like the people of Jamaica. The blacks are not native to Jamaica.
Speaker 3: This is the ship I'm talking about. People think Jamaicans are black. No, they're like native. They look native.
Speaker 4: And then go after that, actually because I knew that, but I wasn't sure, like I can't remember what they're called here.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, hey, no screaming, no touching each other.
Speaker 3: Only to give love, hugs and kisses, don't raisee her, don't do it, stay sorry, to say sorry to each other don't touch her, don't don't touch her.
Speaker 2: Sleep. You say sorry, and Luna you say sorry.
Speaker 3: Okay, say sorry, Okay, say sorry, Luna say sorry.
Speaker 2: Luna, I say sorry. Give her hug. Give a hug. Both of you give hugs.
Speaker 3: Okay, So your best friends.
Speaker 2: Don't tell you she was sorry.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, baby, I know, baby.
Speaker 2: Nine, it's not watch your finger. Oh Okay.
Speaker 3: Also one other thing I wanna say about the the islander thing. Okay, See, there's an island. There's a small mass of land surrounded by water.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: If you put ten black people on a small island surrounded by water, and maybe there's three Europeans, it's gonna be easier to preserve your culture and have more more connection with your language because there's a larger number of people and there's less diluted by.
Speaker 2: The American or European or French culture.
Speaker 3: Now, if you take ten black people and you put them in America where there's forty five white people, it's gonna be easier for that other culture to infiltrate the black culture. So yes, Jamaicans, Dominicans, Haitians who overturned the government and actually got liberated way before African Americans, they have a stronger sense of it. It's a combination of cultures, but they have a stronger sense of like not voodoo, but yeah, they have a stronger sense of their their culture, their culture because it's easier tippers over culture on an island than it is a big, massive land that is diluting you and not letting you get educated and giving you the Bible with this blue eyed white Jesus. So, I mean, there's just like all these deep and then also think for America. For African American kids, the first thing we hear introduced for we're introduced in history books with slavery. We don't learn about our kingdoms in Africa. We don't learn about Keemen, we don't learn about the kings and queens and the riches that dwell there. We start our knowledge of ourselves as slaves.
Speaker 2: And that is a huge thing.
Speaker 3: How that negates, I mean not negates, or how that navigates how we feel about ourselves and what we know about our culture from the very jump. I think that's like in first or second grade, when fucking February rolls around, it's like slavery, Martin Luther King, You're free the end, smile bitch and be grateful you're here. We saved you. You could admit in Africa swatting flies and being hungry, and that's just so far from the truth.
Speaker 2: And unfortunately, like I had good parents that like I knew better, but like, unfortunately, there's a lot of people that don't know better.
Speaker 3: And so I try to be more sympathetic and I try to be like more.
Speaker 2: Like I want to communicate it with with people more so they're more in the know.
Speaker 4: But you know what, I wonder how white people feel about their people. They're very violent, no like how like no like, how like a white man would feel about a white woman saying I don't date white men, Like.
Speaker 2: Would they have this? Do they have the same reaction or they think it's funny. Well, I've heard.
Speaker 3: From my black from my from my non block friends that only dig black guys, that when they do get around other guys that are white, they're like disgusted that they've dated black men, Like, ill you let a black guy be inside you. But I think that's also goes with stereotypes because I think the black guys have big dicks and they assume they have little ones, which is also false.
Speaker 2: Not all black guys have big dicks.
Speaker 3: I've seen a little dick on a black guy, and I've seen a black white guy would have been dick. So you guys are stupid like that doesn't exist. But there is this pre you know, like there's just the stereotypes.
Speaker 2: I guess, would you marry a white man? Could you see yourself marry a white man? Yes? Okay, okay, I'm fifty to fifty.
Speaker 3: I would like to say I'm open enough and if someone actually, I know, if someone came into my life and swapped me off my feet and I was attracted to him and loved me and he digged me down absolutely, but and was.
Speaker 2: Open to letting you be who you are. Yeah, your opinions, Yes.
Speaker 3: And understood where I came from, and was you know, we could have real conversations, and I thought you weren't coming from an ignorant, like privileged white place.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. But what I was gonna say, Oh my god, I didn't even smell me today. I don't know why I can't have add like a motherfucker and he goes the doctor. There was something I was gonna say about this topic. Sorry, follow Sniffley, guys, I'm low key sick or allergic. I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 3: I would oh, okay, so okay. Another thing growing up in the valley. This is what I was gonna say. Okay, two of my best friends, one Israeli, one is Russia.
Speaker 2: She's feebly. Was so offended I said.
Speaker 3: This my Israeli friend. I've nor since I'm five. Bitches never dated a white guy. You would think her parents would have got it by now, the entire time he grew up until adulthood.
Speaker 2: Bitch is thirty. It's a thing preserves the Jews. It's not because they're black. It's because we want you to say Jewish. But she's not. She's not as real. The bitch has had a Christmas for your whole life. But but I'm just saying, like her mother is Dutch, Indonesian. But the mentality, this is what.
Speaker 3: This is where I used to have a different perspective, even my Russian friend. Till this day, I know how to say Tony Bailey, which is black and white and Russian, because I saw this bitch get beat over dating black guys in junior high, in high school, it was a thing amongst all of my friends because most of my friends weren't black in high school. Their cultures were like, it's not racist to say don't date black guys. It was just us saying this is our culture. This is how you're supposed to date and preserve the culture. And I thought it was racist, and it in some ways it probably is. And they would be like, what, Papa, what about Miles, my dad? Miles Black? Like it's different, it's different.
Speaker 2: You know, well it's different because you ain't Miles, right.
Speaker 3: But now as an adult, I understand. I can understand wanting to preserve your culture. I can under like, if we all mix, and how can we preserve on culture? It's okay to be like to say, like have pride in Well that's the cult.
Speaker 2: Culture is not a is not a color, and it's not a race. I know. So you just have to the way you preserve it is by.
Speaker 3: Knowing continue understanding it. I guess, I guess I can appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I think it's deeper than culture. For them, is it is.
Speaker 4: It's not culture, it's not racist, it's not about racism.
Speaker 2: Well it is, but it's more so like just the bloodline. Yeah, it's bloodlines. The blood line. So I think now I can.
Speaker 3: So that's why, Like, Okay, I do hate hashtags like mixed baby, but I can't understand hashtags like black girl, magic and black love because it's something that our culture or our as black people, we haven't been we haven't been promoted to preserve.
Speaker 2: It hasn't been a thing.
Speaker 4: I will say this that the reason why I think the mixed thing has been pushed so far is because of colorism in the Black community, where mixed people haven't been accepted.
Speaker 2: So they've had to identify it and embrace that, which which is fair.
Speaker 4: It's had to be like, you know what, well, fuck you, I'm mixed, the mixed Like I'm gonna get me my mixed chickpair products.
Speaker 2: What you understand? You know, so I do. If you guys are gonna be in here, you have to be quiet.
Speaker 3: Which I completely now as an adult, I can. I can understand it. And I think before that I was like, oh, you think you're mixed. You think you're more beautiful, or you're better, or this means some type of like this, this automatically means to you identify with some certain type of beautiful, But that doesn't necessarily.
Speaker 2: Mean you're attractive.
Speaker 3: So I do understand like wanting to say, hey, here we are and this is important.
Speaker 2: You know I read pushed please. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I will say I think I think it's just being able to embrace yourself and if you identify as a mixed woman, you know.
Speaker 2: More power. I don't have a problem. But but do you hashtag mixed woman?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Do you hashtag I remixed baby?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I look at our as a black child. I'm just joking.
Speaker 4: No, I've never hashtag myself is biracial, hashtag by racial hast I do hashtag Latina, and I do hashtag black romantic. Yeah, you guys, you guys, you guys gotta go in the other rooms.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be loud. Okay. The Goldie Dog he's in there. And I think that's okay. I think I think why be for the way?
Speaker 3: It's because living you guys, living in America, there has been such that dialogue is just now becoming okay and popular and and empowered.
Speaker 4: Bye, guys, get up, because I'm trying to tell you to hush baby, because I'm recording.
Speaker 2: You want to go because we're talking.
Speaker 4: Why are you trying to show out though you want to you wanna go outside. Do you wanna go out there? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, guys go out there. Okay, we want to close the door. You guys go out there. Okay, yeah. I think you know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's just like saying like, okay, it's just like people saying black lives matter, and they're saying and then they're count they're counteractive by.
Speaker 2: Saying all lives matter. Well, black lives.
Speaker 3: Matter wouldn't be a thing if if it wasn't constantly a thing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like we could say black lives matter, we.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't have to have to say black lives matter, because it would have been it would have been you know, clear. But there's obviously there's obviously something that's off balance. And that's why I think I can understand like Black Girl Magic and Latina and and and and making making these brown and black women feel empowered because it's unfortunately, especially in the black community, it's mostly the black women that get swept under the carpet because you know, obviously black guys are in they got you know, that's that's what they've been in.
Speaker 4: I mean, they definitely have their own struggles for sure, of course, because the dog was smoky, is he Here's.
Speaker 2: No, here's god. Okay, little steps, step over it, go around it. Go sit on those chairs out there, Go tell me what they look like. Go relax on the on the chairs in front of the garage. Okay, my god, my child, So what would you look She's like, oh my god, I don't have shoes on. Your daughter's like mother nature.
Speaker 3: I strongly encourage you and your kids to walk outside barefoot as much as possible. It's called earthing. Connect with the earth, touch trees. It makes you you better, it makes you more clear, it gets a headaches. There's there's science that goes along with this rhetoric. So look into it and walk barefoot. It's not a white people thing.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, I don't like my feet dirty wash the bitch rock's hurt. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: But then and then, like black people see white people in the supermarket bare friend, They're like, look at those white girls.
Speaker 2: Not a white people's shit. Yeah, Well, who the fuck goes to supermarket?
Speaker 3: Shoes I've seen I went to I went to Ocean Side and there was somebody in the market with no shoes, and I was gonna gag.
Speaker 2: But whatever, it's all different story. She's just one with the more earth, you know, earthing. She's earthing. Yeah, I call it earthing or grounding. These google it. It really cures. It cures people of things earthing and grounding.
Speaker 3: There's even this study I think it's on Netflix, and there's like a copper, a piece of copper that connects you the bottom of your feet to the soil at night, and it's slowly made people like get rid of ailments.
Speaker 2: So it's real. Look into it. Nature is our friend, like the Native Americans taught us. I agree, I agree.
Speaker 4: I just like my shoes when I'm outside, I feel it I could to fit on sand or grass.
Speaker 3: I'm really happy we had this conversation because I wanted to clear the air with.
Speaker 2: Any of our non black followers.
Speaker 3: So you don't think that I'm coming from a like hateful place, because I'm not.
Speaker 2: I do love people, and I do like my share of vanilla. You know what I'm saying. Because there's some sexy oh I'm speaking with. Oh no, he's married. I'm gonna just be cool. What Oh wait a celebrity? Yeah wow? Who Zoy Kravitz stepdad? Oh yeah, yeah, he's really sexy.
Speaker 3: Really sexy. He's not white though, I don't care whatever the Mermaian or whatever. Also Zoya Celtana his husband's finest. Fuck, there's a lot there's I mean, don't get a choice, don't Oh you know what else? If anybody knows him, Ricky.
Speaker 2: Yune he's Asian. Oh yeah, he's hot. I met him in Bahamas. What's he doing the hair shooting something? I don't know.
Speaker 3: He lied to me, said he's in the medical industry. I thought he was hitting on me, and he's like, go get your daughter.
Speaker 4: I really went.
Speaker 2: We sat in my see each other at the bar and I was like flirting my ass offers. I'm good at them. I'm like, how is your name? You want to sheeto Pepper? He was like briar. He's like. I was like, I was gonna be my daughter.
Speaker 3: They told me no kids. He's like, go get her, go get her. I'm like, no, I's liked, trust me, they know me here, go get her. I was like, oh my god, about to get a stepdaddy. I ran to this huge resort to get this kid, brushed her hair fast, came back and then his girlfriend was sitting next to him, so he played with the whole time though.
Speaker 2: He was like, look we can have a little one. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean she was still unengaged. She paid for he paid for our dinner. It was at Nobu at Bahamas nice, and then he left.
Speaker 2: And I've been trying to creep into his dams ever since. But I don't really know what to say. Still he's ready to marry that girl.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're Is he married. I don't think he's married. But the whole point is I didn't get my chance because it was not fair. I felt he was flirting me.
Speaker 2: He's like, you're so cute. I was like, anyway, I love Charlie Hannam. Do you know who that is? No, he's from Sons of Anarchy. He was also in Not of Movies. He is fine. I think that is a real why man, they're super white, Yeah, the blonde.
Speaker 3: Also from the the the guy from This is Us, the the actor, the guy who plays the actor and this is Us.
Speaker 2: I don't know what was namebody's finest Fuck? What this is is a great show. See she's my child? Is it hurts your feet? Okay, babe, Okay, we're gonna wrap this up.
Speaker 4: Do you have any we have any advice things. So now, anyone's smitten? Any No, I don't think so, Okay, don't walk?
Speaker 2: Okay, he did? How the house? Okay? One second, baby, we're wrapping this up. Yes, I.
Speaker 6: I have you have.
Speaker 2: Real closer? No, no, roll closer outside? Okay. Anyway, you guys, thanks for tuning in tonight.
Speaker 3: If you have any insight on today's topic, old maybe one second, we'd really like to know your insight on your your experience with interracial dating. I know we are somewhat biased because I'm.
Speaker 4: Black and she's half black, but we try to like honestly, I'm not that experienced in a racial dating I've never really dated interracially.
Speaker 2: I have only every day with black men. I've had sex with white men, but I've never dated them.
Speaker 4: So if you have any tips on how a bitch could open up her in a racial dating life, I feel like black men are the ones that are attracted to me. Very rarely do I feel white men are hitting on me, or maybe I'm just not aware of it. Let me know, and maybe you need I need to take some tips for your Jamila.
Speaker 2: I know all the white men trips me tips. Yeah, but anyway, thanks for tuning in. Guys, do you guys? Hey, you guys want to come say bye? Comes, say bye?
Speaker 4: You come here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, say one, say bye.
Speaker 4: On three okay here They would tack one shoes, three shoes, bye.
Speaker 2: Bye, catching.
Speaker 1: Us and spaces when your food comes fars with your faces.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna spend my life being a color.
Speaker 2: You agree with me when I saw your dirt in my arms, my baby, don't know if you're black.
Speaker 1: Baby, don't if you're black.
Speaker 2: My brother, it don't mad if your black