Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. Cowboys This He's talking Cowboys, screaming live.
Speaker 2: From the Dallas Cowboys World.
Speaker 3: Course at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 2: Don't take burgers here, let's dot pitting any patents down.
Speaker 4: And now your hosts Isaiah standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 3: Hey there, everybody, It's time for a little bit of.
Speaker 2: Some stay away you, Jeff.
Speaker 5: You loud and clear to get Cowboys bringing the gear.
Speaker 3: You'll see Josh.
Speaker 6: From the family.
Speaker 7: God keeps us say you is a chess.
Speaker 3: It's the same with your chest. Friday, It's week signals the NFL season.
Speaker 8: The Cowboys getting ready to take on the Carolina Panthers on the looking for back to back road winds and to get up of five hundred for the first time in the Bryan Schottenheimer era.
Speaker 3: Welcome in, everybody.
Speaker 7: We've got Patrick No, C Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah standback, Chris being in the back with the incredible opener. I'm Kyle Yeoman, so glad you're with us. Welcome in, everybody. You know what I'm waiting on what are you waiting on? I'm waiting on the remix while you drop a hot sixteen on that.
Speaker 2: OO need that. The world needs that.
Speaker 9: That's one down, up, one down.
Speaker 3: You're moving on to the second one O. This podcast is brought to you by Black Rifle Coffee.
Speaker 7: Oh gosh, right, Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Oh double cook Oh man, I don't know about that. Oh yeah, first cups down, double fisting. Hmmm, take it easy, Champ, First cup it down.
Speaker 7: Second one on the way, Welcome in, everybody, excited to have you here.
Speaker 3: Well, we've got some fun things happening.
Speaker 2: We been off the rail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're trying. Oh you're trying.
Speaker 2: One cup. There we go.
Speaker 7: We've got get your popcorn ready coming up in the second segment.
Speaker 3: We've got our college football minute as well.
Speaker 7: And then we've got our Pick'm segment later in the show. If you want to join the Pickham segment, be sure to call right before it. Eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. That is the number, Kyle, That is the number.
Speaker 3: It is talk Cowboys and I'm not right now, maybe a little bit.
Speaker 2: You gotta get mine.
Speaker 7: They can if they want. I think Beamer is going to drop the calls anyways, so then call later.
Speaker 3: I ain't picking it up yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: See, Breamer's got too many things to going on. Backs matters, he said, I've got priorities.
Speaker 2: A man's multi tesking, king of multitasking. Is Beamer in the bag?
Speaker 3: Oh I seen it, absolutely, I sink it.
Speaker 7: Impressing all right, Patrick, news and notes, we've got a lot to get to today.
Speaker 6: Man, the better be good man, this is likely good.
Speaker 3: Notes, it's more convoluted now than it was a day.
Speaker 2: It's not good or bad, it just is. And then you determine how you feel.
Speaker 3: About would you classify the injury report as bad?
Speaker 2: It's bad, It's bad. All right, let's jump right into it. Let's see. So, first of all, here's some good news for you, Joe, some good news. It was confirmed by the injury report. Tyler got and told me ahead of the injury report that he has officially cleared concussion. Tyler Guyton is officially back in. He was a full participant in Thursday's practice, so you will likely see him on the field in his starting capacity at left tackle when they take on the Carolina Pants. Shout out in Nate Thomas, though shout out played well in absolutely shout out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he played well one hundred with the pelvic thrust. Yeah, all three of them.
Speaker 2: It was very emphatic.
Speaker 7: Kringle kringle, berry and get away with two pumps.
Speaker 2: The third one is gonna get get you ever time.
Speaker 3: He got him.
Speaker 6: Speaking of Nate Thomas really quick.
Speaker 10: You wrote a great article about Clayton Thomas earlier this week that included a lot of the play of one Nate Thomas in the photo if those didn't know, I'll choose the photos for these stories.
Speaker 6: Sometimes it was a great job.
Speaker 10: It's Clayton, It's Clayton Adams, like in the face of Nate Thomas.
Speaker 2: Like you better get out there?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 6: I love that photo? But anyways, great article.
Speaker 3: That's what Clayton Adams sounds like.
Speaker 6: It sounds like a sorry, honest Clayton macho man savage.
Speaker 3: I know who that was?
Speaker 2: The first first cup? First cup? First cup is talking usually a.
Speaker 6: Cup of coffee in the big time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all right, so uh I'm doing so well by keeping my comments. Would you like more good news?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, more good news. Albeit Dante Fowler missed Wednesday's practice with an illness. He was back in practice Uh well, actually no, take that back. He actually wasn't. Who are you? I'm misreaded. Who are you?
Speaker 6: Oh man?
Speaker 2: Don Ruol. Donovan Wilson was.
Speaker 11: Though, what god dude in a limited fashion, in a limited fashion, but back he was back.
Speaker 2: He was back, So we'll see. So this progress.
Speaker 10: Kyle wrote him off for the season, and all of a sudden he's back at practice in a limited.
Speaker 2: There I got the Donal and the Dante extep. I saw you. Okay, So Dante was still out of practice with that illness, still has a couple of days before he needs to to be completely okay. You would love to have Dante Fowler on the field coming off of the game that he had against the Jets, because prior to that game he was struggling. Now that we've seen him, you know, catch that that spark. I want to see if he can continue that. But we'll see if he can make the trip. If he can and cannot Ceedee Lamb again did not participate. He not that he nor Tyler Booker did. They were in the rehab group. But progress is being made on both of those guys. But I would also say I don't anticipate those guys taking the field. Tyler Booker again did not participate, as did Ceedee Lamb. Joe Milton was out. Here's some good news. He was out of practice, but it's the why, that's the good news. Shouts out to the Milton family on welcoming a newborn. That's awesome. Joe Milton, the latest cowboy four pop goes the ways because but hey, I'll ask when he gets back. Oh my god, Oh my god. Joe Milton missed practice yesterday for the birth of his child. So that's always good news, always, always, always good news. Now to the not so great again, Jonathan Mingo. So he's in his twenty one day practice window.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was full on Monday and.
Speaker 2: He had downgraded from full all the way to d n P.
Speaker 3: That's not good.
Speaker 6: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: So those that are a question mark now, those that are asking you know how to handle Jonathan Mingo. Of course you've seen ranfle and Noa have the breakout game, so that gives them more time. However, I say, now they only have fourteen not counting today, well twelve if you can atch it twelve days from now to make a decision on Jonathan Mingo. Bingo for mingo or he reversed the season into an IR and he's moving in the wrong direction. We'll see how that goes. Kayln Carson, however, was again a full participant. He is training in the right direction. We'll see whenever they make the decision on him. Jack Samborne, with a concussion, did not participate in practice for the second consecutive day. Matt eber Flus did say on yesterday that it sounds like they expect Jack Samborne off the field with this concussion. So Kenneth Murray to answer your question, Isaiah's going to get what he wants here. Kenneth Murray's going to be the mic based on what eber Flus is saying, and then you're going to see a healthy rotation of both Merist and Shamar James Sprinkle Damon Clarke in there as well. So Kenneth Murray is expected to be the mic on both pass and rundowns in the event, which is likely. Are you gonna sprinkle on any Marquise Bell That's a good question.
Speaker 3: Probably a little.
Speaker 2: That's a good question, I would think, so, I would hope. So, yeah, we've seen what he can do in the DQ era wasn't all good. It was some good, freak, it was a lot of good. It was one hundred it was one hundred times good.
Speaker 7: Well, remember what it was during that some of you bad, that's what you mean.
Speaker 2: I thought he's a hundred times good.
Speaker 7: During some of the bad. He had to fill in a linebacker, and that's what I'm referring. Yeah, but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So that's where he had one hundred tackles, right.
Speaker 2: So sprinkling some Marquis Bell at linebacker, I'm saying when Marquis Bell was transitioned to linebacker, he had some really good Yes, he had he had some so you know, just to play down down the middle. But we do love Marquis and we'll see if Mark Marquis might have a chance to be starting safety if Donald cannot go. So Donald did return to practice, but again limited capacity. Uh, And it kind of goes from there. Let's see what else we got. We got Miles Sanders is moving in the wrong direction, so he was inactive with the knee and ankle issue. I know, blue those are that that are blue Hive, aren't necessary really torn up over this news. But the fact is the fact Miles Sanders went from limited to D and P from Wednesday over to Thursday. So he's new generation. So it sounds as if Jaydon Blue will have another opportunity to do some stuff. And Blue did some good stuff in the return game. I know, when you look at his one point eight yard per carry average on offense, it's not going to flow you. But there were a couple of those handoffs where I felt like he's he's one move away from getting to that third level, so interested to see what he can build on from there.
Speaker 7: I was more impressed with the way he stepped up and cleared the blitz on that one.
Speaker 2: That was fantastic was because that was precedent that they've had a lot of questions about him pass pro. Was he ready to step and.
Speaker 7: He was willing, He stepped up the physicality of it and want Yeah.
Speaker 2: Some other good news. Marshan Kneeling. He was limited to get yesterday for the second day in a row with the ankle issue. But I spoke with Marshawn Kneeling in the locker room after after practice and he said that he is making some quote unquote really good progress that he feels quote unquote good Obviously he was still limited, so we'll see if he can take the field this week. But he said he was out there running, cutting, doing individual drills. Got a little bit of team working there as well. So what I don't want to see is the absence of both Dante and Marshawn in the same game. Yeah, you do have some guys on a practice squad, like in Isaiah Land for example, But I'm not going to sit here and for as much as I like the ability of Land and the potential, I'm not going to say that there's not a drop off from Kneeling to Land, So I would prefer Kneeland be on the field. So we'll see if he can.
Speaker 7: You just want edge rusher bodies out there. He got people there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what we need. So for the most part, everyone else, I mean, you have some guys still be dealing with a little Nick, you know, Nick and cut there, Doron Bland limited shoulder, he's fine, jadevon Clowney Hip minor, he's fine. These guys are still getting some work in Treyvon Diggs. It's a long injury, it's very long. But the key players, Tyler Booker, Ceedee Lamb and Cavante Turpin, don't pencil him in against the Panthers. Those are looked upon as commanders returns for the Commanders Joe Milton.
Speaker 7: Which I think you would still take. You would take you absolutely with all three of those, and the fact that all three of them at some point were in a boot, that it would be less.
Speaker 3: Than four weeks for them to return. That's a big time.
Speaker 2: It is. And we talked about yesterday. The Panthers game is important. Let's not overlook this. The Panthers game is important, especially with the Eagles coming down another notch at the hand of the Giants. Oh but at the end, that makes the Commander's game that much more importantly, Absolutely, because the Eagles have come.
Speaker 5: Down to that.
Speaker 7: I think the Giants just proved last night on Thursday Night Football thirty four to seventeen over the New York Giants are over the Philadelphia Eagles that this division is now wide open.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it originally felt like it was. It was gonna be fuzzy.
Speaker 10: You didn't know how Philly was going to lose, you did when they were playing so terribly, yet still four and zero.
Speaker 6: Like now it's like, okay.
Speaker 3: They got gotta bood. They certainly did the Scat trick.
Speaker 7: He had three touchdowns in that that matchup from Scataboo Jackson Dark played well. The Rookies did their thing, thirty four to seventeen, Giants take down the Eagles. And I said it going into that matchup between the Cowboys and the Giants, I said it, at that point, the Giants are done being the doormat.
Speaker 3: They just don't have the talent.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so when they have guys step up and play well like that, you can see where the.
Speaker 6: Scat fourth round pick is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's bawling.
Speaker 7: I like that, dude, Yeah, I and I I'd have to say I was not very high on him. I thought he was a great college player. I did not think it would translate to the.
Speaker 9: NFL tality way he is mentality, he is something diffive Mike Austin, that's a good way to put you to try to hit him.
Speaker 2: He wants to smoke. Yeah, at he's ducking none of them.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 7: I didn't think there was a place for a Mike Alstot in today's five era, and.
Speaker 2: Have so many head coaches that want that style of plan.
Speaker 3: Now now you need it.
Speaker 10: But we're coming off of a year where we had a two thousand yard rusher. I think the trajectory of the NFL and offenses is changing because we've I mean, Patrick Mahomes is not the same Patrick Mahomes that we're used to seeing because defenses are now preparing for that. The NFL is just a it's a crazy thing.
Speaker 2: Evolve.
Speaker 10: It evolves in the circle of life. Things that work tend to not work. That's why you love Jervonta Williams.
Speaker 2: On that hood exactly. I don't want to say this because two things are true at the same time sometimes a lot of times. Actually, the Cowboys need to stay focused and take advantage of the fact that this division and this conference really is starting to be wide wide open.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, the Packers aren't world beaters anymore.
Speaker 2: What I mean is you that it's also true that, especially when you factor in how the Cowboys should have defeated the Philadelphia Eagles in Week one for some you know, critical drops. Yeah, this Eagles team is smelling quite fraudulent. Smelling quite fraudulent, don't I don't want to, for one am enjoying it.
Speaker 6: I don't want to go there yet.
Speaker 10: I mean, like I said, They've won games being really terrible, they still find a way to win games. They are excellent, picky up first downs. I mean, I can't count them out yet. As much as I as much as I hate them with a vehement passion.
Speaker 2: I'm not counting them out. I'm counting expectation. Right, So the expectation is coming in. You're the super Bowl champion. Then oh, you escape the win against you know, the win against the Cowboys, and you're winning. You're three and on. You're winning no matter what. And even though AJ Brown is complaining, and rumors have it that DeVante Smith is quietly complaining as well, to the point where there's trade rumors for A J. Brown even when you were undefeated. Wow, now it's kind of starting to melt away. It's my point. It's starting to melt away. So with the expectation being wood.
Speaker 6: But they had a meeting during the week and they're probably going to have another.
Speaker 3: Didn't really work out.
Speaker 2: See, A Brown was like, I don't know what media because the Elak Neighbors list giants, hm, hmm, just hung thirty plus on you and your offense could not hold serve. Nope, with Jackson Dort, they certainly schtable.
Speaker 3: Minnesota is their next game that'll get you fined. That would next Kase.
Speaker 2: So we'll rushing the concussion protocol.
Speaker 3: For the Eagles is the Minnesota Vikeaster table.
Speaker 2: You don't give it.
Speaker 7: And then the after the game after that they play the Giants again. So it's two out of three weeks Eagles and Giants. Something they may be wanting to get back in that game that Lincoln Financial Field.
Speaker 3: All right. Time for the k Y stat of the week, gentlemen, Well the skulls.
Speaker 2: The slide on in there, buddy.
Speaker 7: The Cowboys are the sixth team in the NFL to lead the league in total offense and rank last and total defense through the first five games of the year, only the sixth team to do it. That's it doesn't seem like it's I mean, you've got it half and half. Doesn't seem like it's one thing good, one thing bad.
Speaker 6: And it's literally in the middle. It's a tie.
Speaker 3: If you will, there you go.
Speaker 7: And that's why they're five higher at it in the middle and literally in the middle. But except I've got some reason for hope, okay, on this stat.
Speaker 3: Out of the previous five.
Speaker 7: Teams that did this where they led the league in offense and they were last in total defense through the first five games. Four of those five teams would go on to make the playoffs. Okay to quote Josh, I like those words. Yeah, including the last two teams to do that. The most recent two teams, the twenty seventeen Patriots. They went on to the Super Bowl. The twenty eleven Patriots they had a guy named Tom Brady, So there's a little bit of salt with this.
Speaker 3: They also went to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 7: So the last two teams to achieve this feat through the first five weeks of the year went on to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Now they both lost in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 6: But where's your sign?
Speaker 2: Sign?
Speaker 12: It is fine to imply, to imply, yet there is a chance. There's always a chance. Chance, there's always a chance.
Speaker 3: But that's the breaks, Fellas.
Speaker 7: That's where what happens over these next few weeks are crucial because you can keep that offense momentum going, but you figure it out on defense. That's what those Patriots teams did. They figured it out on defense. Kyle, are you things started? Are you saying that the cowboys of the Patriots. No, I'm not saying that in this take nor this stat it is literally a stat that is factual. Does not imply that the Cowboys will go to the super Bowl, come on, but it does give some history that there are ways to turn this thing around, and you've got an opportunity.
Speaker 3: All right, chill out, dude, he's on a second cup.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think he's hit build to come down the crash of the first cup and he's trying to get that second cup.
Speaker 3: Get going, no.
Speaker 2: Crash, buddy, right into the second one, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I can see that. All right.
Speaker 7: When we come back, we've got some get you popcorn ready, whoo. Josh Rodriguez has his weekly segment and we talk about what's at the box office.
Speaker 2: Let's butter it up.
Speaker 10: We've got a box off a slate this weekend. Yeoh, and then one of them picked by Kyle Yeoman.
Speaker 3: WHOA, that's exciting. I can't wait.
Speaker 7: We'll talk about it when we come back. And in college football minute right after this.
Speaker 13: Every day begins with a promise, a promise to work hard and to build a future. That's why we're here providing the tools, expertise, and John Deere equipment you have relied on for generations to help you get.
Speaker 2: The job done right.
Speaker 5: We're with you.
Speaker 13: That's our promise to you, because no matter of the project or the challenge you're facing, where are you?
Speaker 2: Where are united?
Speaker 7: If you're looking for fresh American roasty coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee today.
Speaker 2: How's it going You see that Cowboys game?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: I watched.
Speaker 2: I've been seeing some good thanks totally. They have some talent.
Speaker 3: You have some great talent and.
Speaker 2: They got some fight.
Speaker 3: Hoping this is the year me too.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm Cody.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm Travis.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you. Travis. Go Cowboys Go. Cowboys make a new friend based solely on their shirt choice.
Speaker 3: What would you like the power to do?
Speaker 2: Bank of America the.
Speaker 7: Official Bank of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Copyright twenty twenty five. Bank of America Corporation.
Speaker 12: I'm home, Hey, mom, Before you ask, I've done my homework and the dishwashers unloading.
Speaker 3: Nice? Hey can you?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hon?
Speaker 3: Yes, I've got the finale ready to play.
Speaker 2: Here's your wine?
Speaker 3: Wow? Isn't it nice not having to ask? We think so.
Speaker 14: That's why if there's a network interruption at and T will proactively credit you for a full day of service guarantee credit for fiber downtime lasting twenty minutes and more, or for wireless downtime lasting sixty minutes and more caused by a single incident Pact ten more towers, STRIZLS exclusions apply att dot Com Slash guarantee for details.
Speaker 3: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 7: Back here on Talking Cowboys. This segment is proud to you buying VISI line. The official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Isaiah second Cup stand back, Patrick Nosey Walker, Josh Rogers, Yeah, what Chris Beam in the back. It's time for the college football minute? Isaiah, Who's Washington got this week?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 3: All right, Georgia, what do you got?
Speaker 2: Patrick? All right first and foremost, go Dogs. So we uh, we're trying to get back to a winning streak. Handle those those cats week, and now it's time to get on those Tigers. So Georgia travels to Auburn. They got us ranked at number ten after that unfortunate loss against Spama. That didn't have to happen, but the bounce back was strong. Gotta keep it going. Go to Auburn, one of the nation's oldest rivalries. Dogs Tigers, let's go there.
Speaker 7: You go by the way Washington Place tonight against Rutgers at home. They're four and one. They only lost to number one Ohio State. They shouldn't have Yeah, they probably shouldn't. They got their butts cake. It was like twenty eight to six.
Speaker 2: We were winning three zero a half before half, and we want to do fake field goals. Yeah, that's true. More important you're out, we're talking about let's talk. Let's talk about that undefeated high school. Get that bro out of high school, highchool.
Speaker 7: This is the undefeated North Texas mean green helmet that they're going to have on the field tonight.
Speaker 3: They've never worn these helmets before.
Speaker 6: Did you steal this helmet?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: I got I did.
Speaker 7: I'm in trouble text they don't know. I have this a little special guest in studio. It's a beautiful helmet, black bass with the the green chrome.
Speaker 3: Put it on. It actually fits.
Speaker 2: Put it on. Put it on, dude, you have the.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Out, Texas taking on us F.
Speaker 7: Number twenty fourteen in the country comes to town the night it's the first ever sellout in dak Q Stadium history. Are you there since twenty eleven. I'll be I'll be out there at some I'll be late, but I'll be there.
Speaker 2: I will be late.
Speaker 3: I will be late because that's a special game tonight. But I'm going over there right after it's over with.
Speaker 2: Somebody can be in your seat.
Speaker 3: I've got a sideline pass dog.
Speaker 6: Who come put them on the table just then?
Speaker 7: Or Texas with probably the biggest game in their history. They're five and the winner is the group of five favorite to make get into the college football playoff and an opportunity there we go root and an opportunity to be in the top twenty five next week for the first time and god knows how long.
Speaker 3: So go me and Green. I'm excited for this one.
Speaker 2: What's your prediction?
Speaker 3: Glass, North Texas is gonna win by two touchdowns? O.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: Kyle got a little confidence.
Speaker 2: I like it running undefeated. What's alls prediction for that game?
Speaker 3: Let's tight?
Speaker 6: Two touchdown win for North Texas.
Speaker 3: Let's go hop on the bandwagon.
Speaker 2: Also two touchdown win for North Texas.
Speaker 3: Hop on the bandwagon.
Speaker 2: I like what they got going on. Man, fifty usf.
Speaker 7: If it ends up being fifty nine thirty two, I may just drive straight to Isaiah's house.
Speaker 2: And punch him in the chest as drop the address for the chat. He's speaking from a place of pre trauma because Rutgers is probably going to win.
Speaker 9: Yeah, bro, listen here, listen, I'm tapped out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Let's get to get your popcorn ready.
Speaker 2: Get your popcorn right?
Speaker 10: It's time boys. Guess what It's October?
Speaker 2: So you know what that.
Speaker 6: Means, Gary season.
Speaker 2: It's spooky season.
Speaker 10: It's time to get comfy, dim the lights and queue up a good horror film, perhaps a slasher from nineteen ninety seven I Know What You Did Last Summer, which is starring Jennifer Love Hewitt, also set in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Did you guys know what are you wait? Season.
Speaker 10: I love it Spooky season vibes for us, so similar to that, we got a similar slate coming out this weekend. The first feature that I have for you guys is I Know What You Did Last Sunday? And this is starring the Dallas Cowboys defensive line. Can they recreate the relentless passwords of energy from last week? Or will we get the twenty twenty five gen Z remake that nobody asks for. I need Jennifer love You at ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Going what are You waiting for?
Speaker 2: In the rain?
Speaker 10: The step prediction for movie one I Know What You Did Last Sunday is Cowboys defense record three point five plus sacks, including the first of Donovan as a Roku's career.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Feature number.
Speaker 10: Two presented by one Kyle Yelm is the distributor of this film because he dropped name dropped it yesterday. The Curious Case of Bryce Young Ah. The only thing aging in reverse is his arm. But could this be his outlier performance one that we talked about last week with Rico dawdle uh, the one where he uses his legs to drain down the clock and cleep keep Dak Prescott off the field. Watching from the sideline. The stat prediction is Panthers win time of possession. In this second feature.
Speaker 6: All right, what do we think?
Speaker 3: What do we think?
Speaker 10: And number three we're going back to the Cowboy's defensive line. There were some comments made over the weekend battles, saying it with his chest.
Speaker 6: It is Friday, after all.
Speaker 2: Buckle up, Buttercup, buckle.
Speaker 10: Up, because we've got the fastened and the furious. If the pass rush does not get home, can the interior line tighten up and contain the ground game? The stat prediction is Rico dawdles held under one hundred yards with zero.
Speaker 6: Touchdowns, zero tubs.
Speaker 10: Three genres. One Sunday showing whether a tumor mystery or high speed revenge.
Speaker 6: You know the drill. Get your popcorn ready because it's gonna be a show.
Speaker 3: Very nicely done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was very nice.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the three are It starts with I.
Speaker 2: Know what you did last Sunday.
Speaker 10: Cowboys defense records three plus sacks or three and a half plus sacks, including the first Donovannessaku's career.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 10: Number two Curious Case of Bryce Young, Oh sorry, number two, Curious Case of Bryce Young.
Speaker 6: Panthers went time of possession. M all right, that's a that's a weird one.
Speaker 3: That is an interesting one.
Speaker 10: Number three, the fastened in the Furious Rico Dawdles held under one hundred yards rushing and zero touchdowns.
Speaker 6: Isaiah standback.
Speaker 9: I like to buy a madennate, So I take it please to feature three.
Speaker 6: You're gonna go with the fastened in the fear.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go along with you.
Speaker 2: I five fastened in the Furious.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna class the Furious.
Speaker 2: I'm not sitting in a love seat, which you sir seat?
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 10: So you think the Rico dads held in under one hundred yards touchdown.
Speaker 2: Seventy eight yards?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet you. He gets like sixty something and zero tubs.
Speaker 2: I like it. What about you passed zero tubs? Twenty three carries seventy eight yards? You know, as one of my many passions is it's fast cars. So I'm going to do the three pete. It's fastened in the Furians.
Speaker 3: Let's hear fascinating. Could you buy multiple tickets to multiple group discount?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So, or just buy for the first one and go to all of us to all of them? Which one are you buying.
Speaker 3: Uh first one? The first one?
Speaker 6: I know what you did last Sunday.
Speaker 3: Three and a half. I went for that one. But I want that.
Speaker 2: I am such a competitor and petty at that that I really just want to and I love your reco but you popped off. I really just want to see them hold him to like thirty seven yards.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. Is Tuba playing No? Probably not? He still DMP Yeah, probably not, Probably not the one.
Speaker 7: The one that's interesting to me is the curious case of Bryce Young. The I was interested the time of possession battle because Dallas has not, at least this year, has not won the time of possession battle in all of their wins so far, even in the big games. I could see Carolina winning the time of possession battle but losing the game fair enough.
Speaker 3: I think there. I don't know.
Speaker 7: If it's a recipe for success, but I think in a game like this, you can win this game without winning the time of.
Speaker 10: I think there's no way that the Panthers win the game without without the time of securing time.
Speaker 3: Of Absolutely, they need to keep the kick off the field correct and they can't throw it around.
Speaker 7: So you know, if they're throwing it around and they're having those big play splashes.
Speaker 3: It's a one off.
Speaker 7: They would not have that. They would have to drive down the field methodically. So I think I'm gonna buy two tickets. I think I'm gonna buy one of the Curious Case double Feature, the double Feature Curious.
Speaker 2: I don't know we can buy or I would have done that.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm asking.
Speaker 2: That's James Houston.
Speaker 3: So you're, oh, so you're taking.
Speaker 2: I want, I want the double Feature you're taking.
Speaker 6: I was both films starring James Houston.
Speaker 2: Because I was torn between I know what you did last Sunday because I could see if they can contain Bryce Yield.
Speaker 3: Well, this is up to Josh's rules, and we buy.
Speaker 10: You can buy multiple tickets, but which one are you gonna go see first? You know what I'm saying, what's the premiere?
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, good idea.
Speaker 6: I'm got a busy day. You know what I'm saying. Sunday is busy.
Speaker 10: You got a lot of stuff, I guess, especially when when I'm helping this guy a little bit. No, I'm buying one ticket, and that is too. I know what you did last Sunday. Because like Jennifer Love Hewitt, I'm gonna ask Donovan Azarako.
Speaker 2: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 10: Get your sack, buddy, because it's time to do it this Sunday at noon in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: And that's the hook. The first of all, let me just say this real quick before we move on. As a writer and someone who loves words and plays on words and puns and whatnot, that whole segment, Josh, awesome, It's incredible. I love it. Thank you perfectly splendid.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna get better.
Speaker 7: For those that may have either missed last week's episode when we debuted the segment, or have noticed that there's a little bit of a change this week. It's a bold prediction segment, What is Happening? It of course plays off of Josh Rodriguez and his illustrious movie brain that he's got movie autistic. There are too many There are too many movies is his podcast. It's a phenomenal, phenomenal podcast, Derek, he said it, I deny, I said it.
Speaker 3: I said it today because I like to pup up my brothers.
Speaker 7: But the yeah, he's got an incredible knowledge whenever it comes to movies and connections with movies in the area, and he does a great job on it. So this is the way we're phrasing our bold prediction segment for those that may be confused in and or need an explanation. But now you have it and I'm never gonna have to explain it again. It's get your popcorn ready. Every Friday here on talking cowboys.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 7: When we come back, it's time for a little predictions. Yes, time for some pickums eight eight eight five five.
Speaker 3: Two two nine seven.
Speaker 7: Give us a call right now if you want to be a part of our pick them dual segment eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. We've got a fun slate of games to talk about when we come back with more. Right after this, I'm home.
Speaker 12: Hey, Mom, before you ask, I've done my homework and the dishwashers unloading.
Speaker 3: Nice. Hey, can you ahn? Yes, I've got the finale ready to play.
Speaker 2: Here's your wine.
Speaker 3: Wow? Isn't it nice not having to ask? We think so. That's why if there's a network interruption at and T.
Speaker 14: Will proactively credit you for a full day of service guarantee credit for fib or downtime lasting twenty minutes and more, or for wireless downtime lasting sixty minutes and more caused by a single incident impact in ten more towers. Strictions in exclusions apply att dot com slash guarantee for details.
Speaker 7: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag, box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee today.
Speaker 15: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answered life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would you.
Speaker 9: Dear Doctor?
Speaker 7: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 11: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being a soldier.
Speaker 5: To cry out?
Speaker 15: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 7: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right Now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy dollar order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy with ball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 3: That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP to the Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 7: Back You're on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee.
Speaker 3: Of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 7: Patrick Nosey Walker, Josh Rodriguez, h Isaiah standback with Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeoman's Isaiah is on his third cup of coffee as he just takes Josh.
Speaker 3: Just reach across the table.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: All right, you're fired out.
Speaker 2: I'm fired up, man, I'm coming down.
Speaker 11: No cooy Isaiah one, No, I hate goy, Isaiah. I need to say what need to say it? Or espress Isaiah, I'm expressed. The black rifle, Isaiah, black rifles there? Yeah, where are my rt ds?
Speaker 3: Yeah? We need to make it happen.
Speaker 10: Oh, we're getting cases now, we're getting cases of black riffle coffee to have on the show. Why are you looking at me partaking, buddy, I'm not taking partaking.
Speaker 7: Well, there's no if if I if I want, all of them are coffee.
Speaker 2: If I were a kind of sore of coffee, which I am not, then they would absolutely be black rifle because I hear that's the best coffee. Guess what, I know what I can say now, don't drink.
Speaker 9: Finally, Black Rifle has come back to talking about boys.
Speaker 2: I did. I did take a couple remember that one? Yeah? You did that one?
Speaker 3: You did what I did? A couple of sweets.
Speaker 2: We saw the wrisk motions, we saw the whoa.
Speaker 7: All right, it's time for some beamers, bullets and beamer what's going on?
Speaker 8: Pick second, get this quick real good quick, guys, Isaiah time.
Speaker 2: Isaiah is still in the league.
Speaker 3: But I got some bad news for Isaiah.
Speaker 2: You want to why, no bad news. I'm in the lead, buddy. No, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 16: Notion is crazy because the people's person Josh Rodriguez is tie. Here we go, who's thirteen and ten? The fans are twelve and eleven? Who Patrick? No se Walker is ten and twelve. The people's PI and Kyle, our feelest leader, is chugging up in the caboose.
Speaker 3: By the way, AI is thirteen and three. By the way, they went four and to last week.
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 7: Who had the best week last week? Josh Ay I did? It was a weird a. I went four and too last week.
Speaker 2: Wow. Good pray name for Ai?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but it's kind of fun. It's the chat, the talk now boys.
Speaker 2: Losing guy and it's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: You got to give us who AI goes for?
Speaker 6: Beam, I'll do it this.
Speaker 2: No, because then they're going to no afterwards.
Speaker 3: We haven't.
Speaker 16: I haven't plugged it in yet because it just got to pick so we can.
Speaker 3: We can get it later.
Speaker 6: We plug it in any time. Being all right, we've.
Speaker 3: Got a special treat for everybody. We absolutely do.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: I've always said one of our favorite calls of all time was a gentleman in Carolina.
Speaker 3: His name is Josh. Josh was a teacher at the time.
Speaker 7: Uh and he allowed his class in the middle of the school day to give their picks for each of their games. It was a really incredible moment. Well, now some news. Josh is not just a teacher. He is now an administrator. He has taken a step up to the assistant principal job.
Speaker 3: He's gotten the promotion.
Speaker 7: I I have to think Talking Cowboys played a factor in all that source, but he has had the promotion, and now he's barging into a fourth grade class, random class to give the picks. Josh, what's going on, man? You're on Talking Cowboys again. Good to hear from you.
Speaker 4: How are we doing, guys, Good to hear from you.
Speaker 2: Guys again. Here's the class.
Speaker 3: Let's go. This is awesome.
Speaker 7: If you're wearing headphones, let's turn them down just a little bit for those that are turn it up because it is going to be nice and louder, which is what excited. That's what I want. I wanted to be loud in there. Can you guys give me a go Cowboys?
Speaker 2: There you go?
Speaker 3: Perfect, that's right.
Speaker 2: Wake all those cats up down there. I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it. First game of the weekend Seahawks at jag.
Speaker 7: Who tradition states, we start with Isaiah Stambach.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 9: Birds are gonna be flying because of them, Seahawks all over the place. Bag go in and clarify. Please think I just did, Kyle. I'm just making sure that obviously the birds aren't flying from last night.
Speaker 3: They are not.
Speaker 7: Johars, you said, Jacks Jackson, Well, no where about it, man, I got you, Jack War I'm gonna go with the Seahawks, Josh, what you got?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: In a week that we're going against cats, y'all picking.
Speaker 2: The Cats, We're gonna go with them.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking about, youngsters, all right.
Speaker 2: Titans at the Raiders, Pat, Wow, this is you know what? Give me the Raiders in this one.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take it the rad.
Speaker 7: Give me the Raiders, Josh, we got guys, Raiders, the Raiders.
Speaker 2: They're done.
Speaker 3: Isaiah.
Speaker 6: You canna pick up a game, buddy, give me the number one overall.
Speaker 3: Pick the Titans. Picking the Titans on the road.
Speaker 2: That right looked good.
Speaker 3: Left he did, look at He's played pretty well what you did last Sunday? Good movie?
Speaker 7: Forty nine ers at the Buccaneers. This is gonna be a fun one.
Speaker 3: And I'm mad at the bunch right now?
Speaker 7: Why is that because abcl Yeah, that's why are you gonna pick them this way?
Speaker 2: Dae, I am picking up the bucks. You're gonna pick the buccaneer and the Buccaneers.
Speaker 3: I'm taking the bucks as well. Baker Mayfield's balling right.
Speaker 2: Mc jones' is balling two. And it's so hard to figure out the Buccaneers, man, But you know what, you can't count them out.
Speaker 6: So you know, Buccaneers, Baker Mayfield is.
Speaker 10: So hot right now, especially in the fourth quarter when he's making a game winning drive and making a field goal.
Speaker 2: They're gonna do it yet again. Go give me the bucks hot Bakers all right?
Speaker 3: Class? What you got? Bcaneers? Buccaneers? Good? Pick y'all?
Speaker 7: Good pick Lions at the two and three Chiefs at Arrowhead? Are the Chiefs desperate enough to pick up a big time win against the Detroit Lions.
Speaker 6: A time they've not had a lot of a success against.
Speaker 2: You know who my favorite baseball players?
Speaker 3: Who's your favorite baseball player? King Grafy Junior dogging? All right? What number he wear? Twenty four?
Speaker 2: That's exactly what the dog on.
Speaker 3: Chiefs are gonna be saying to him. Or what the freaking Lions? Baby? Wow, let's go, Jay, I'm gonna make a pack here.
Speaker 7: I am going to pick the Chiefs if they lose this game. I will not pick the Chiefs all year anymore, just because I'll be that mad at them.
Speaker 2: And you know what, as difficult as it is for me to, I just I can't concede to the Chiefs being two and four.
Speaker 3: I just can't, dang it.
Speaker 2: So I'm with Kyle. But that being said, I am also with Klan if you lose this game, Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Never picking never again. We're not doing it all right? Class? What you got? Oh, they're going with the Chiefs too. This is wild, Josh.
Speaker 6: The dynasty is dead. Detroit Lions.
Speaker 2: That's the only cat I'm picking today.
Speaker 6: It's time to lose your mind to Detroit Rock City.
Speaker 2: The only cat I'm picking today.
Speaker 7: Bills at the Falcons, Buffalo, coming off of a stinker on Sunday Night Football last week, against the Patriots, but.
Speaker 3: The Falcons, watch out. Atlanta can play Okay, Atlanta can.
Speaker 2: Play the Bills. Seriously, I think they're about to just drag the Falcon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of do. I'm gonna say, Bill's big. What you got, Josh Allen? What does he not have?
Speaker 6: New balanced deal and millions of dollars he does have?
Speaker 2: Haley?
Speaker 7: Forget that guy, dud Okay, give me the Bills and he has your pick as well, and he has my name.
Speaker 6: He's just thrown it.
Speaker 2: James cod one hundred and forty six, all purple charts in a win. Wills.
Speaker 3: Okay, class, what you got? The Bills all the way across the board.
Speaker 7: Falcons, congratulations on your win since we all as.
Speaker 3: We all picked the Bills. All right. The one you've all been waiting for.
Speaker 7: The Cowboys back to back games for the first time this season, in they take on the Carolina Panthers. It is a noon kickoff on Fox Kids this week.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a fun one. Cowboys at Panthers.
Speaker 8: Class, Josh, who you got?
Speaker 3: And Josh, wait, your score? What's your score?
Speaker 2: You just go ahead and got fourth grade? Right? Thirty four? Forty four? Graduate them right? Now they are they are learned enough get that rid.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys, Thank you buddy.
Speaker 2: Entrats again, is that a forty burger?
Speaker 3: I thought I thought they said thirty four thirty?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I like those kids are from North Carolina too, so that's all heard.
Speaker 2: It was so close to another forty burger, another order of what a burger? If they would have just completed the job they got conservative a little bit, Yeah, they did.
Speaker 3: They took their foot off the gas.
Speaker 2: They took the Paddy Milt right off of our table. Is when they smashed that burger Smannsburger.
Speaker 6: That's a different You do also smash that like button in a comment.
Speaker 7: The I think that's the best part about your whole conversation is that we're playing the Panthers this week. That is a classroom in Carolina yelling go Cowboys. Just so it's clear how cool that is. Thank you Josh for calling in. Appreciate you Patrick. I'll let you start Cowboys Panthers.
Speaker 3: Who's your pick?
Speaker 2: Let me peek at mine. Well, first of all, while I'm looking at okay, got it? Okay, cool cowboys. Cowboys are going to take this one. I do think the Panthers are going to they're scrappy and they're trying to prove a point, and they're trying to use the Cowboys as a get right game. It doesn't matter if the Bears did, and like Russell Wilson tried to. But in the end I got Cowboys thirty What I say, thirty eight twenty four. They get a pretty pretty convincing win here.
Speaker 3: It's just say letting off the gas there too, to take our patting mailed off.
Speaker 2: I mean, I saw them let off the gas last week. And since I know what you did last Sunday, I don't know that you're going to give me my forty even when it's right there in your face. So yeah, Cowboys thirty eight twenty four.
Speaker 10: All right, Well, looking at last week, looking at this week, I don't know. Man, Rico Daddle he said, we got to buckle up, We gotta, you know, get our stuff together, and he's gonna run all over us.
Speaker 6: Another two hundred yard game for Rego.
Speaker 10: Now that it's Cowboys, they're gonna win thirty four seventeen and take down Rico Dowell.
Speaker 6: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: What are you talking to you?
Speaker 6: What are you doing over there?
Speaker 2: Cowboys? Went? He went for la. Now do you na? What are you doing? What are you doing? We're doing? What are we doing? What was it here? Listening?
Speaker 9: Carolina Panthers used to be my favorite logo back in the day.
Speaker 3: A nice logan.
Speaker 9: It's a nice logo. Oh, I used to love Julius Pepper. Oh the logo was you got there? I mean it was my favorite color? They get our collars combination was fire. Listen, love the uniforms awesome, great job, Ja Jail Hume, black Panther, it's my favorite animal. Do you guys who know that fun fact? Yeah, nope, it's not Wait before the movie ever came out. Buddy is my favorite. A no show them.
Speaker 2: Who you are? You know who you are. You are a loser. That's what you are. That's all you ever be. It's a dog on a loser. Dallas Cowboys forty one points, Panthers ten. You're sitting there. All you ever done is made a hot daughter.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: You're sitting there in Bank of America Stadium. What do you do? You're watching us?
Speaker 3: We're winners.
Speaker 2: He's winners do what they want. He's all hopped up on mountain, dude.
Speaker 6: Certainly Pepsy products, thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, I'm kind of along the same lines. I don't think Dallas even makes this close. I know they're banged up with injuries. They're slowly getting some guys back. I'm gonna take the Cowboys thirty four seventeen, same score that the Giants.
Speaker 3: Beat the Eagles with last night.
Speaker 9: But like you guys, I'm the only one predicted a forty burger around here.
Speaker 2: Who are you guys like, not a forty burger now that in the class that If not a forty burger now, then win now they did because they're going they're going to get so far ahead that they're going to pull back like they did. Unfortunately they're going to Jet Jet finished with twenty two twenty two. Yeah, and they could have blown the doors off the Jets fifty to three.
Speaker 9: So you guys don't think this is the forty burger game for the remaining schedule.
Speaker 2: I think they could get I don't know.
Speaker 6: We're not saying they they just again the dynasty is dead.
Speaker 7: They put up forty against the Packers, they can put up forty forty good team, but not these guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just think they let off the games. That's all. That's all it is.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right, No, hit the like button and just keep in mind. Smash that like button in comment, baby, Just keep in mind. Even if you don't hit the light button, the fact that you're watching and you engage in the comments means that we gotta win. O.
Speaker 3: Go con the buckle up boys, Let's they out of here. It's Cowboys, it's the Panthers. It's Week six of the NFL season. Can't wait to break it down for you on Monday.
Speaker 7: Win or lose for Patrick Know, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah standback, Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeoman saying so long, let's go Cowboys, get above fight on at Angloman Green.
Speaker 3: See you on Monday.
Speaker 1: We're with This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.