Speaker 1: Well, well, well lucky here. There's no rest for the weary as we are already we have our first big trade of the offseason as teams are getting ready for the draft, free agency, and what might end up being a flurry of trades this summer.
Speaker 2: A blizzard.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Actually yeah, I likes also a snow reference. I just think you wanted to let people know I'm here too. Okay, good to know we're gonna get into the beial to the Sun's deal.
Speaker 1: Hey that rhymes? What could be next for CP three and plenty more with the lead writer for Phoenix Sports Gerald Borge on today's episode. I'm Miles Gray.
Speaker 2: And I'm Jack O'Brien and this is bos. I go hiw you go love we love it?
Speaker 1: There you going to be.
Speaker 2: Driving Spinny Curry a three quarter.
Speaker 1: Scott Curry from down Tell again.
Speaker 3: Be honest with the tel.
Speaker 1: That was actually good. That was a good harmonic intro. I think did that time?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I agree, Gerald, What do you think, Trail Borge from the Phoenix Sports Please?
Speaker 3: I think you guys have great chemistry. It's clear you spent more than one training camp together. So I love it.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, thanks man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They threw us together at the last minute, man, and we're just figuring it out, just figuring. I didn't I just met this ten minutes ago.
Speaker 2: They were actually tanking. It was like Utah this season they were tanking, and then we just had chemistry.
Speaker 1: We figured it out. Yeah, they called Jack the marketing of podcasting.
Speaker 3: See, I was gonna say, you guys are like the KD and the sons of podcasting just kind of threw them together and they had to come together at the right time.
Speaker 1: Team. Wait, who's booking? Who's which one? Do you want to be? Jack?
Speaker 2: I think I'm the old head, right, I've got on hair.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, well actually with my my mill pattern baldness, maybe I would be better off being Kevin.
Speaker 2: Durant all right, but it want to be KD.
Speaker 1: I Hey, look, I love anyone who's has a name referencing a big spider in the form of Durantula. That was a thing that always got me pulled in.
Speaker 2: It's not like that anyways. Gerald exciting times. Phoenix I feel like is dedicated to be the most exciting team off the court, just in terms of they're keeping people who host podcasts about the NBA awake to keeping our head on a swivel. This must be exciting times for you.
Speaker 3: It is. It's exciting. It's been exciting, you know. Over the last year. It's been everything from historic playoff flameout, Kevin Durant rumors to new owner to j Crowder sitting out like there's there's no shortage of stories out here. But it can be fun. And then there's sometimes where you're just trying to enjoy your weekend and then boom, Bradley Beal's falling into your lap. So here we are about that all week. But it's it's been a lot of fun. You can tell ish Bill is going to be aggressive and this team is going all in despite what the new CBA and the NBA rules are trying to prohibit moving forward. So kind of a fun time to be a sun Span and also a high pressure, stressful one as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're they're kind of running back the experiment in Brooklyn, you know, when it was just three ball dominant scores around the perimeter. But in this case, you know, I think Booker might be the best score that Katie's ever played with, and Beal, I think it's going to be more reliable than uh, you know hard, this is a tough this is a tough contest to win, but more reliable than Harden and Kyrie were with the Nets. So it's going to be interesting.
Speaker 1: Is this the perfect situation in terms of like this deal right, because in the beginning, it's kind of like, well CP three is gonna get waived and now that's not happening. You're getting Beal and Ayton it was nowhere near that. So is this how are you, like, how does this all shake out for you in the end, because we're asking like, well, what happens with Ayton? Where are we headed with all this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good question, And honestly, it feels like there there was a lot of people that were kind of overthinking this trade in terms of like, how does Beal fit with Bookers since they play the same position, how are you going to build out the rest of your roster when you have so much because you know, Bill makes a lot of money on that contract he's got, and the new CBA rules are going to penalize teams that go too far into the luxury tax take away some of their team building stuff. So there's a lot of questions. But I feel like at the end of the day, you look at the trade and they traded Chris Paul, who they were either going to wave or trade elsewhere, and Landry Shammitt for Bradley freaking deal, Like you weren't going to do better than that in free agency. You probably weren't going to realistically pull off a trade for somebody better than him, and you kept Da who you can now either keep under Frank Vogel and hope that he kind of restores his value or trade elsewhere for more depth pieces. Like it's about as good as you can ask. So a lot of people are saying like, oh, they you know, they're going in all in on the super team. They're too top heavy all this stuff, But I would ask, like, what could they have done this offseason that would have been better? If you look at the free agency pool, like it's not that great and it gives you three guys who can score from anywhere on the floor, Like obviously they're all perimeter oriented guys, but they all shoot efficiently when they do get to the basket. They're all good catch and shoot guys. They're all guys that can create off dribble. So if you surround them with defensive players with three point shooters, I think you're gonna be okay. And Book is enough of a playmaker now to be able to maybe not need a traditional point guard like you're used to having Chris Paul.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I bring up the Brooklyn thing not as like to throw water on this, because when Brooklyn was at their peak and everybody was playing, they were incredible, like they were dominating, like even with like two and a half of the players, you know, playing playing at full steam. So I don't know, it's very exciting from an NBA fan standpoint to like see another kind of offense of firepower, just extravaganzo. So I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh what about I mean gotta ask you look at Katie Beal, the number of games they've been playing the last couple of seasons. Is that is that? I mean? Where does that? Does that strike fear into the hearts of Suns fans or just enough to confidence that you know, maybe maybe this this will all kind of coalesce and come together.
Speaker 3: I think it has to. I think you look at Katie's recent injury history, even before the last couple of years with the Nets, it wasn't great. Obviously, he's been fantastic when he's been on the court, but you need him to stay healthy, and you need him to shoot better than he did in the playoffs. Let's be honest, the Nugget series was not his finest series. And with bal, I, you know, you look at the number of games miss it's concerning. I do think they're a little bit misleading, just because, like this past season, he was basically shut down because the Wizards were bad. In the last couple of years, some of the games that he missed were due to COVID more than like actual injury, So I think that's a little bit encouraging. But yeah, you're right, like with Book, with KD, with Beal, even with DA to a certain extent, if he's still here, the injury thing looms large because if you lose any one of those guys, it's not like you have the depth of a Nuggets team or a Miami Heat squad to kind of overcome that. So you need all three of your stars to be healthy and all four. If DA is still on the team.
Speaker 2: Do you have a wish list of like, Okay, this would be the two players I'd want to turn DA into. If if there was a trade to happen there.
Speaker 3: So it's funny you asked that because I literally today wrote an article with forty trade options beyondre because I'm sorry forty one because I'm a bit of a psycho.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say you were you were lagging there, man, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Back in forty one. We could accept that. But there are a couple we've heard from a source that the mask that is standing offer for DA since the end of the season, which was Josh Green, Tim Hardaway Junior and the number ten pick that doesn't add up financially. You need to throw in Maxi Kleiba. I'm not crazy about that deal. I'm not surprised that Suns haven't taken it, but I also do think the Magic are a team that's that we've heard is in play, you know, a deal surrounding Wendell Carter Junior, maybe Bull Bull, maybe Jonathan Isaac, something like that. The Sun's pushed back and wanted a guard. But that was before the Bradley Beal trades. So you know, Carter is honestly, he might be a better player than DA at this point, and he makes a fraction of what DA does, So something like that would probably work. I think if you're the Suns, I also look at the Hawks or the Pacers as teams that you might trade with. If you get Miles Turner back, who arguably had a better season. If you get Clint Capella back, who's a really good rim protector and would fit in perfectly with Vogel likes to do. I think you're trying to target a center who can do like eighty percent of what DA does for maybe half or two thirds of the price.
Speaker 1: I got one listener question because people were like, we we got experts on the Suns coming in, but Aaron McCarthy was asking just a couple questions because I want to get the fan questions in. First off is like are we looking at full time point Book? And if you got to the question about is Eightton going to stick around? And what kind of people would you flip them for? And also who else is going to Summer League and will they get to meet any more Suns players this year?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So to answer your questions, I do think we can expect to see a lot of point Book. I think if you look at his numbers in the playoffs without Chris Paul, who's averaging like seven or eight assists per game. He was still shooting lights out in that stretch. Like, They're pretty confident that even though it puts a little more tread on his tires and will wear him down, they have enough playmaking between Booker and Beale and Katie they can take turns bringing the ball up court, and they have enough scoring and passing there to make it work without a point guard. I do think in terms of DA I'd be surprised if he's still on the roster, just because thirty two and a half million is a lot to pay for what he provides at this point, Like I said, the Sons have been kind of queasy about giving him this max level money for years now, and I do think that they think if they can get like eighty percent of what he does for half the cost, they're going to pursue that option because they have been really good with their offense in getting centers open with their pick and roll stuff. And then in terms of what was the last question, oh, Summer League, I honestly have no idea. The only guy that was like on the roster last year that went to Summer League was ish Waynwright and now he's probably not going to go, so I think they have the fifty second pick in this year's draft. Still, that'll probably the only guy that might actually be on the roster who you'll probably see at Summer League. Maybe Jordan Goodwood now that he's coming back in the Beal trade, or like Isaiah Todd, those guys that the Wizard's kind of threw in there. You might see them. But outside of that, not a ton of excitement if your son's fan for summer League.
Speaker 2: Right now that CP three has been traded to the Wizards. I feel like what I'm hearing from fans, like people who have a team that they root for, they all seem to be like, man, I don't know for you guys, don't I don't see it fitting like I could see definitely see him for our team though. Like that, I definitely like it feels like everybody wants wants a piece of CP three next season for whatever reason. Who do you think makes the most sense? Where do you see him landing.
Speaker 3: I'd be surprised if it's not the Clippers. At this point, I thought if someone wave him that they could probably bring him back because he's still a good player. He's not washed. He's nowhere near the All NBA player he was like the last two years before this season, but he still shot a really good percentage from three. He kind of evolved as more of a catch and shoot guy because he played off the ball more this season. And despite playing off the ball more this season, he was still top five and assists, So like he can still run an offense, he's a little bit more of a liability on defense now. He can still be a little bit two ball dominant for some teams. Like I'm curious how that would work if he does go to the Clippers when they've already got Paul George and Kawhi Leonard. But I think Paul can still contribute on a winning team. It's just that contract, like that thirty one mill that he's owed, it's a good thing, only like sixteen million of it is guaranteed, and I think that's probably why a lot of teams maybe wouldn't make a trade offer that they would if he was playing on like a twelve or a fourteen million dollar deal. The contract's probably the biggest and the fact that he can't stay healthy in the playoffs like that just that's out of his control. But it is something you have to factor in there too.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's tough to have a person you rely on who can't stay healthy in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, even like to your point when we're having the conversation, like, I don't know Cook, maybe I don't know if I can see him on the Sixes. I could see him on the Lakers, though, Yeah, I want the Lakers, and I'm saying that, and then also like I can also see him getting just terribly injured by November. Yeah, And that's just part of the back and forth. If he ended up at the Clipper, would they also be keeping Russell Westbrook in that in that scenario thing.
Speaker 3: I've seen reports that say that they would be interested in keeping the two of them together. And you know, Chris Paul has a lot of respect for us, so as much as they've had their on court battles and you know, scuff ups or whatever, they do have a lot of respect for each other, especially after that last playoff series. I don't know how that would work because I feel like Russ played really well in that role that they had him in and Chris is not going to be coming off the bench. So are you starting those two together. I don't know how that looks, right, but yeah, I think they're they're at least considering that idea.
Speaker 2: Are we thinking anybody's going to take a look at what Miami did and just really like shut people down for not shut him down? But like people just don't play as much of the regular season and just like everything is focused on peaking in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, I think we've been trending that way for a while, but I do think like teams they might have to look themselves in the mirror and be honest, like, do we have an Eric'spolstro, we have a Jimmy Butler? I don't know, have those things that will just kind of peak at the right time. And like, even if they do kind of take their foot off the gas during the regular season, the shooting that they had during the playoffs was like totally not who they were all season long, right, And I don't know how you can just kind of like turn that on after months. I think it was one of the most insane, like hottest shooting performances overachieving performances I've seen from a team in a while. So I think that factors in. But I do think teams are a lot more like March. Basketball doesn't mean as much anymore because there's just so many fluky situations going on. It matters as soon as mid April comes around and we can flip that switch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just got to start trying to make them in the postseason. Yeah, I think is the is the lesson from the heat. They really seem to just be really focused on making their shots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jimmy Butler just looked in the mirror and said, you know what, I'm sorry, making more shots.
Speaker 3: He needed to do that in the finals too. If he'd done that might have carried.
Speaker 1: But he took the mirrors out of his hotel room.
Speaker 3: That was a problem.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, way to pump them.
Speaker 2: Also heard Celtics fans talking about how CP three makes sense there. I've heard yeah, every everybody, everyone just like yeah, come on, yeah, come on, we'll get a shot. We'll give him a run.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do feel like he's not this sort of person who's just going to take time off and come in and be a solid sixth man in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Right. Yeah, That's that's one thing The Sun's had to fight him on for quite a bit. Like trying to get him to take rest, and he just is not the guy that'll do that. So I have a hard time seeing it elsewhere unless he's threatened with like a career ending injury or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we're saying like it would have to take a serious change of his like drive and sense of character for him to suddenly be like, you know what, I hear what you're saying about my body and like what my limits are and I'm going to listen to you. And you know that is a good idea that I come up with. It's like, that's that's not who he is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he wrote about it in that new book that he's been promoting recently. Like his grandfather's influence, he grew up the hardest worker since he was a kid at his grandfather's gas station. Like that's just embedded in his DNA, And especially now that he's older, he's always taken the approach of like I'm blessed to be here, and I'm going to continue to be the hardest working guy in the gym because I don't know how much longer I've got. Ironically, that's the kind of mentality that during the regular season might come back to hurt him come playoff time when his body just gives out on him.
Speaker 2: Right right, All right, let's take a quick break. We'll come back. We'll talk about some other off court rumors. Maneuvering that's happening. We'll be right back, and we're back. And a lot of smoke around Dame, as there tends to be in the off seasons. People are like, just get this man to a contender. We want to see it. But the Blazers are reportedly still looking to add talent to put around Dame with the you know, trading the third pick in the draft away. Chris Mannix mentioned the Raptors as a potential trade suitter with either Pascal Siakam or og Anobi in the discussion if the third pick is actually in play.
Speaker 1: But that seems to be contentious, right like.
Speaker 2: That, Oh sure, yeah, these are these are all rumors.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but not in the sense of like because at one it's like I feel like it's back and forth. It's like, yeah, man, the third pick is in play, and then it's like just talk to Dame's camp apps away or I don't know what they're talking about, and you don't know, like are they going to keep it, it's going away. But yeah, I think it's wild, dude to see like how there's interest in Bam out of Bio from the Blazers, but then the heater like, yeah, but we would we would take Dame and they're like, no, but we would like to pair them together here in Bland And you're like, well, I'm huh, who's talking to who right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it feels like here's what I think has happening. I think Dame is putting additional pressure on the Blazers to do something with that third pick because he knows that his time as a top level star in this league is not guaranteed forever. He's been tired of playing on losing teams for quite a while now, and the Blazers are saying, yeah, we're definitely looking at moving this third pick for this guy, this guy, this guy, and if they can't make any of those things happen, they're going to be like, well, man, we tried, but at least we got like Scootins Brandon Miller like yeah, we did everything that we could, and I just don't feel like maybe this is the final turning point where Dame is finally like Okay, I don't want to be here anymore. But until he does that, the Blazers are just going to continue to use his loyalty to their advantage. And I just don't know how anybody believes in that front office that they can put a winner around him before his time there is done. Like, I respect Dame the crap out of him for his loyalty there, but man, every comment it feels like he's saying like, yeah, I want to win, I want talent around. Please put talent around me, and they just don't do it.
Speaker 1: Do whatever you have to. Yeah, yeah, more on that later, Dame, but more on that later.
Speaker 2: Well that guy anyways, he's great.
Speaker 1: Give it up for Dame.
Speaker 2: We love him, don't we feel?
Speaker 1: Young scrap.
Speaker 2: Kuzma declined the final year option on his deal and will become an unrestricted free agent. And he's coming off a year where I think I probably wasn't as aware as I should have been of like what he was doing. But he averaged twenty one points over seven boards, almost four assists on right around forty five percent from the floor, really like in the conversation for All Star this season, and it'll be interesting to see where he ends up. I know, I know the Lakers are mentioned in this analysis by Jabbari, so't I don't know if that's he's like, So, I don't know, maybe he comes comes back home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Is he gonna come for a minimum or is it that he sees deal leave and he's like that's a max slot open? Yeah, you know, probably the latter.
Speaker 3: It's a good question because like he's he that thirteen million dollar player option is more than what the mid level is worth this year. So it have to be a team that could offer more than the mid level or like additional years and he really just wants to get out of DC. I don't know, but that he's set himself up nicely for a payday with the season he had for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, do we see him in like a I feel like when we were just talking off micro like it has to be like a bigger market team, Like that's where it feels. I feel like the most cups like TI style because you can't you can't walk into the arena with like Brooklyn. Yeah, you can't wear like eight foot knit with sweater sleeves and be like walking into like Utah or something like that.
Speaker 3: Not Nope, Yeah, Nope, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I guess that leaves it to a handful of places in that sense, and that that is absolute, rock solid analysis from us just.
Speaker 2: Judging by his fits. Sleep Yeah, yeah, yeah, Sleep he's in Law or maybe Miami for sure, he's got real Miami vibes. James Hard Miami sweeps. James Harden is now being rumored to be headed back to Philly. Earlier this month, it was Houston. I don't know, he'll be thirty four next season. I think I think the thing that makes the most sense to me is a Philly fan is like, just really big payday for the next two seasons if that's something that they can pull off. Because he had a great season last season and you know, obviously inconsistent in the playoffs, but some of his best playoff performances, if not his best playoff performances of all time. So you're hoping you can kind of get something similar next season, get a better healthier m beat postseason, and with additional coaching. You I don't know, this is me tailing off.
Speaker 1: Even though you know James Hard, I guess he's rumored to come back to Philly.
Speaker 2: You're like, that's your.
Speaker 1: Team I guess, yeah, tough man.
Speaker 3: When you're disassociating talking about your own team, you know, it's not a great, great situation.
Speaker 2: If they throw like a four year deal at him, that would be I think that would be hard.
Speaker 3: That would be and I feel like you probably have to try and explore what you can get in a sign and trade. I just don't know what. Like in Houston, I don't know what you're getting from them that's really helping you with Embiid right now. So yeah, I think if you can to a two year deal because like you said, like we know the playoff inconsistency, that's just going to be a thing with Harden. You hope that you can put him next to Embiid and more talent and that makes up for it. Like the two games where he played great in the Celtics series, those were wins and then the rest of them were all losses. So it's one of those things where if you get two fantastic games out of Harden against a team like that, you hope that the rest of the talent can carry it. But I'm an ASU guy. I went to Asu, so I love Harden, so I will defend him or at least overlook his flaws to the death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well should we take one more break? Come back with the fastest segment in podcasting? What do you think?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man, I don't know, Man, I don't know that. I don't like the look at this guy. But I think it's time.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: And we're back.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't like that. You do not want to hear that.
Speaker 1: You don't want to hear this, Gerald Borge, You have wandered into the fastest question and answer segment in all sports podcasting history. I would say for concepts to be conceived at a future date, we can say with confidence this is the fastest Q and A segment in all of NBA podcasting. That is on the iHeart.
Speaker 2: We're allowing for like a little plaque in the Hall of Fame, Uh, doesn't be big, doesn't need to impressed.
Speaker 1: And Matt Boosti's award, you know, like right next to the Larry O'Brian trophy. We'll talk. We'll talk with Adam when we're at NBA Con later on, but anyway, here we go. This is gonna be the rapid fire round a questioning. We're just gonna ask you a question. Gerald, you just don't even think, just respond. Let your subconscious react immediately. Don't give long winded answers because this is so fast. If it goes on too long, they will take away our title. So it's on you to keep this going. It's not on us, as most people would say as host, it's probably on you.
Speaker 2: No, we're lazy, Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna actually take a quick nap here, real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good idea. Good me too, Actually, me too. Gerald, keep explaining the segment to the other people. All right, I'll go first, and you know what that means, Bryan, start the claw. Gerald. Is there a single NBA player you would take right now over the chance of taking Wemby with the first pick this summer? Anybody?
Speaker 3: Jokic?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: I was waiting for Jokic. Yeah, I think you're the first Jokic.
Speaker 1: But it makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Everybody would say Yannis, and then there was Yannis for a stretch, and then it was like, no, nobody, only Wenby, only Wemby. And now we've we've landed after the parade celebrations and we're like, oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: How much did his parade performance play into you pick it was back to for sure, it happened. Yeah, he just seemed like he was having a blast. And also it seemed like he had just consumed his first alcoholic beverage of all time. So that speaks well for you know, the sort of shape his focus that he's he's keeping on.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, clean liver, clean clean.
Speaker 2: All right, we're talking teams we want to cover in the off season. Obviously the Spurs. What's the team you're thinking is going to be interesting in the off season. We've got okay, see the Magic, the Suns, we just had a feeling about, you guys, the Rocket Portland. Who else are we missing who we should be keeping an eye on.
Speaker 3: Other than Stuns and Blazers. I'm definitely keeping my eye on the Pelicans because the whole Zion thing is pretty wild right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, dude, how real is that?
Speaker 2: Do we think they're actually looking at deals to move him?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I wasn't, I wasn't putting too much dock in it. But then like it feels like the commissioner put the call in to have that one Twitter account suspended that was just raging against him all yeah, yeah, day long. So I don't know. I think there might be something to it, especially because he can't stay healthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, him and LaMelo like that, that would be pretty interesting. That would be really fun. That would immediately make them a team.
Speaker 1: I will want to watch, Erald Gerald, Gerald, you have to cut Jack off. Man, it's just's he couldn't you just tell he started? He he hijacked the whole segment. Man, he's about to put this thing at risk. Okay, moving on, Jerald, you can place any former Sons Great on next year's roster. You can hop in the stargate because you can go anywhere and bring them right back with you. Which form or great are you adding to this mix?
Speaker 3: Charles Barkley? Oh, you need some rebounding, You need some size. You need a guy that's just gonna be physical and bruise. Sean Marion was my next answer, though, mm.
Speaker 2: Hm, why not both? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well well Jack, The question was one yeah see now wait now are you sabotaging the segment? Man? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, okay, sorry, I just got I did fall asleep a little bit of it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what are your top three basketball movies? Caeryl?
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's a tough one, Coach, Carter Space jam and white Man Can't Jump? White Man Can't Jump is number one?
Speaker 1: The new one?
Speaker 2: Jump the new one? Obviously we don't even Yeah, the new one, the remake?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't seen. I guess the old one that everyone talked. I saw the new one. I really like that one.
Speaker 3: Oh, the original is a classic?
Speaker 1: Oh is it? I heard Rosie Perez is in that she is? Yeah? I like her work.
Speaker 3: What do you like?
Speaker 1: Her work as a flag girl?
Speaker 2: One of the great basketball performances by someone who has never picked up a basketball before. Filming started from Wesley Snipes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's acting.
Speaker 2: That is real acting like just an amazing on camera. Just yea technician with his body and yeah, but sometimes the dribble is over his head.
Speaker 1: But he's little too hard. Yeah, but look he's evading those defenders like he evased the I R s. You know what I mean. Okay, next question, Gerald Lolo's fried Chicken popular in the Phoenix area. Wore Gusses, which is new Man?
Speaker 3: You're gonna make me choose between two of my favorites. Okay, if you're going to the OG's Lo Loos downtown that location, that one's still the best. But the new ones that they put in Scottsdale not as good. So I've got to go guss.
Speaker 1: Oh so better. There's a better variety of Gusses than there are lolos. So you're saying, okay, okay, okay, good to know, good to know.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: We were looking at betting favorites to land notable players in the off season. It's like this, these are the top teams expected to land these players if they don't stay with their current team. I'm just gonna read through. You're gonna tell me the one that you think is most likely to happen. Lebron James, Mavericks, Damian Lillard Heat, James Harden Rockets, Kyrie Lakers, Westbrook the Knicks, Draymond the Jazz for some reason, Trey Young the Lakers, Fred Van Vliet the Suns. This might be outdated. Chris Middleton the Thunder, Lopez the Rockets, Dylan Brooks the Heat, I like that one, or DeAndre Ayton the Mavericks. Which of those you like?
Speaker 3: And I think, just by default, I'm going to go hard into the Rockets. I feel like that one might have some legitimate heat to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, those you think he's gonna hear this podcast and be disappointed my lack of enthusiasm for him coming back to the Sixers.
Speaker 3: I think that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, but you didn't mention Dylan Brooks of the Heat.
Speaker 3: I mean, I honestly have no idea where Dylan Brooks is gonna sign and how much he's gonna sign for it, because it feels like his value is rock bottom. But he's also one of those guys that they're gonna be like, but he could work for us, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, right right, we can rebuild him, right, It's fine. Oh and then the final question, this is the most important one, Okay, Gerald, Jack or Miles.
Speaker 3: Jack or Miles. I'm gonna go Miles.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's been touching. Over the last couple of weeks. We've had some real diplomatic answers. Some people were saying, Jack, I need.
Speaker 2: That diplomatic answers. Some people are saying.
Speaker 1: Jack, no, I member that diplomatic goal was when people thread the needle and go both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh both, man, I can't choose between my choice.
Speaker 3: I like you.
Speaker 1: Giving new definition to that. Oh man. Okay, Jerald, good to know, Thank you so much. I mean I really appreciate that from the bottom of mind.
Speaker 2: Wow, are you still picking him after he said good to know instead of like, thank you to know? That's like real dismissive.
Speaker 1: Blake myself with Molly Morrison when I pretended to be a Grizzlies fan. That was that was bad, remember that one that was desperate. I did it, I've done it. I've done some things. Gerald, I've not been proud of to get somebody to say my name. That's why I kept it neutral. And I'm glad you did the right thing.
Speaker 2: So bleas goodn't Know is like a little bit like, wow, you're really into me. Huh yeah, good to know, man, Thanks you cool. Wow, that's really nice. Oh my god, good to know.
Speaker 1: Gerald, board game man. Thank you so much for joining us on Miles and Jack Got Mad Boosties. Where can people find you? Follow you and read, you know, just just get just get behind the movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, if you're interested in writing the DeAndre at and trades, like I mentioned, all my stuff is on gophn x dot com. You can follow me on Twitter at Geryl Borgae, or you can listen to our podcast five times a week talking all things sons wow e h and X Suns podcast. You can get it wherever you hit your podcasts or watch us on YouTube because we do live shows from our studio here, a beautiful studio.
Speaker 2: We do daily podcasts and that's too many podcasts, just a lot letting you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were doing ten a week, I know, outside of this one at one point. Yeah, it was. It's wild to hear somebody else who does daily podcasting as people who also daily podcast and whoa sure man you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, amazing. We do want to give a shout out to our boosti's listener of the week for the most recent show review. Uh just first of all, please rate and review I get called out, especially if you give us a glorious one like this one. Finally, a sports podcast for everyone. Been a fan of Jack since the Crack days and Miles since day one of TDZ. Great to have them both reignite my love for basketball. And that is Jannis onto Takupo. It is written in Greek, so I have to assume I don't speak Greek or know the characters, but I have to assume that this is Yannis and if we see a re emergence as Jannis being the top player in the league. You can thank Miles and Jack got Matt BOOSTI.
Speaker 1: I did a quick Greek translation and it's Cristo Dulu.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if y'all are told you again, but I just put the Google glass on that and that's what it told me. It was, so shout out to you, and shout out to all our listeners. Please make sure you follow us on Twitter at Miles of Gray.
Speaker 2: I'm at Jack Underscore O'Brien.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and hashtag Matt Boosties for show links and updates. Gerald Boorga, thank you so much again for joining us on Miles and Jack on Matt Boosties. We will see you next time, or I guess you won't see you because this is a podcast, but we'll pretend to see each other next time. Okay, Purpole, look at you. You guys look great. Man. She's like the hottest one.