Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty and he Armstrong and Yedty. Good evening.
Speaker 3: It has been a tradition here at the Late Show since yesterday that the major party candidates sit down with me for an interview. In October, we invited Kamala Harris to be our guest this evening, and she accepted that interview in a moment. In the interest of fairness, we also invited former President Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: To go himself. He declined. Our author show the Wow. Michael mentioned before the show we should hear the opening of Stephen Colbert last night, who had Kamala Harrison as the guest. You know, for better or worse, and I think it's for worse. This is the direction we've gone with our culture, where it would have been beyond unheard of to take that point of view as a talk show host back in the day. You just you would not make your preferences that open, no, because it was seen bad for business. It was bad for business, and I think also just seen as not the correct way to do things.
Speaker 1: You're right, it's on gentlemanly and overly aggressive and just mean to other Americans who disagree with you.
Speaker 2: But if you want to be successful, now, I suggest you do what Stephen Colbert does because he gets great ratings with that. And so that leads us to this and the point that Kamala Harris, while doing a media blitz outside of sixty minutes where she was pressed somewhat certainly more than she normally gets, she's doing she's going to all friendly venues. I mean only to the point that she did Oprah Winfrey. Oprah Winfrey spoke at her convention. She did Kristin Welker. Kristen Welker had come out and said she endorses her. Howard Stern endorses her. She's gone on Howard Stern. She went on the View. Of course, the views all in love with her, and she went on Colbert, and you just heard how Colbert handled it. On The View yesterday, she was asked a question, is there anything you would do different than what Joe Biden didn't? She passed on that. She said no, which seems crazy. Has the change candidate? Yes, it's crazy, And then Colbert asked the same question last night.
Speaker 3: Polling shows that a lot of people, especially independent voters, really want this to be a change election, and that they tend to break for you in terms of thinking about change, you are a member of the president administration under a Harris administration, what would the major changes be and what would say the same?
Speaker 4: Sure, well, I mean I'm obviously not Joe Biden, and so that would be one change. But also I think it's important to say with you know, twenty eight days ago, I'm not Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she decided not to answer the question again. We got a little more coming up here, but that is interesting. Mark Cowpern made the point in his newsletter that you generally you get these big opportunities to be on big shows and get a big audience. This is your gonna get their message out. Here's we're going to score some points, move the ball down the fields. It's an opportunity to get your message out without having to spend a ton of money. You got all that money that you're having to spend on advertisements to try to say something. Here you get to say it for free. And she had the opportunity to say something, and she chose not to. And as he wrote yesterday, one they're making no news with all these interviews, So why do them? I mean, they're not making any news unless your only point is to be able to say, oh, we've done lots of interviews, which might be their only point, but they're making no new suspect that may be, but go on, they're making no news, So it would seem that their goal is to not f up. Their only goal is to get out of there without doing damage, which is a hell of a way to be a candidate. I can't think of any winning candidates that have done that. Maybe Joe Biden, but that was that weird COVID year, so it was slightly different. I'm not sure it would have worked if it hadn't been for COVID. Well, he had that convenient excuse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So he was never peppered with the why don't you talk to anybody who's gonna ask you any hard questions? Because eventually I think journalists will get there.
Speaker 2: Trump asked answers questions, hard questions all the time. Obama, did Bush? Did Clinton?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 2: They go on these shows and they would make news, they'd say things, they'd promote their thing. She is in full prevent for corners defense all the time, which is really interesting. And then again, what Mark Alpern wrote today was and he was mystified as to why she didn't take these opportunities to separate herself when asked both on the View and on Colbert. If these were prepared answers on which she executed, heaven helped Wilmington. That's the home base, that's where her campaign is based out of. If these were ad libbed answers, heaven help Wilmington. Either way. If this was your strategy, oh my god. If this was not your strategy, oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you gave us ten minutes to sit in a room and come up with half a dozen plausible, sexy answers to that question, I'm confident I could do it.
Speaker 2: I could certainly come up with three or four.
Speaker 1: I was out trying.
Speaker 2: I would start with, well, if you haven't spent four years at a job and not learned something, you're not doing it right. And here's what we've learned. And then yeah, you know, I had a couple of things makes.
Speaker 1: Exactly or even I mean, this is unfair, but it just popped into my head. One thing I would change is we had believed Republicans would work with us on securing the border, and they didn't. In fact, just as we were at a deal, they backed out of it. That's why we had all those millions of people pour across the border. So one thing I've learned is don't trust the Republicans to be bipartisan. I mean, that's unfair, it's bull crap, it's dishonest, but at least it's an answer. I mean, yeah, God helped Wilmington. She's utterly incapable of even the most hackneyed stock political you know, buckets of bull crap.
Speaker 2: Well, her first swing added on the View yesterday was this one.
Speaker 5: Well, if anything, would you have done something differently than President Biden during the past four years.
Speaker 4: There is not a thing that comes to mind in terms of and I've been a part of most of the decisions that have had impact.
Speaker 2: So that is incredible. Yeah, that is incredible. There's not a thing that comes to mind. So again, they either went over this because this is an obvious one. I mean, this is absolutely an obvious question. So they either had not thought of it, which means they're it's malpractice, or they did and she's incompletely incapable of remembering what our answer was right. Those are your only two choices, I think.
Speaker 1: And it's not that she was unable to come up with something on the fly, because again, it's such an obvious question, you'd have to be prepared for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there are only two options. They didn't prepare, which would be crazy. They did prepare and she couldn't remember it.
Speaker 1: Or even something like, well, remember when we took office, it was still the time of the pandemic, and so obviously our policies were tailored towarding pandemic time when the economy is struggling. Now that we have gotten inflation under control, we're going to be much more growth oriented anything like that. And instead, I can't think of anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a terrible, terrible answer. So back to Colbert. So last time in Colbert she's asked the question again, she basically says, no, I can't think of anything, and then she goes into this is this is classic Kamala Harris right here. And so when we.
Speaker 4: Think about the significance of what this next generation of leadership looks like were I to be elected president, it is about Frankly, I love the American people, and I believe in our country. I love that it is our character and nature to be an ambitious people. You know, we have aspirations, we have dreams, are we have incredible work ethic and I just believe that we can create and build upon the success we've achieved in a way that we continue to grow opportunity and in that way grow the strength of our nation. So, for example, my economic policy is I think of it and I have named it as creating an opportunity economy.
Speaker 2: Man, I believe Americans have maps. Uh yeah, got her fallback of the Look, this is a country where I believe in the aspirations and people have dreams.
Speaker 1: And wow, boy, that was that was some vapid garbage.
Speaker 2: If she wins, which right now it is a coin flip. If she wins, uh, we'll never hear this stuff. But if she loses, people will start pointing fingers and we'll hear pretty quickly. Yeah. We coached her up like crazy, and she would She couldn't answer, She couldn't remember anything or something, right.
Speaker 4: You know, we we have aspirations, we have dreams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you don't have is like well structured sentences. A if she wins and and cracks up, and I am not rooting for that because it would be terrible for the country. Then the knives are really, really really going to come out. But yeah, I would be delighted if she were to lose. Well, roll the dice with Trump. But I want to hear the campaign insider say it was like trying to train to talk, to drive a car. I mean, we just knew we were doomed from the start. We did our best.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'd be thing to say.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm I'm telling you now on a totally different topic, speaking of the media, Thank god.
Speaker 2: That is that is I just it's amazing. It's amazing. Anyways, go ahead.
Speaker 1: So we were talking about the CBS story in both Hours two and three where Tony Decouple dared to ask some difficult questions of ton of easy Coats about his new book, and the woke CBS newspeople freaked out about it because she showed bias. The fact that he asked difficult questions of a liberal showed bias, when CBS is just absolutely stemmed to stern packed full of bias.
Speaker 2: In digging into.
Speaker 1: This through multiple sources in the audio we came up with and the rest of it, I'd missed one aspect of it. One CBS reporter Jan Crawford, who's been their CBS chief Legal correspondent since two thousand and nine, which she said, I am now a huge Jan Crawford fan.
Speaker 2: Oh really can't wait to bring that to cool among other things. And Tesla has just unveiled their version of a ROBOTAXI remember they're the they're the ones that made electric cars even somewhat viable. Maybe they'll make robo because the whole training dogs thing didn't work out.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 2: They getting weird fast. Stay here. I will read the new Bob Woodword book, which comes out in five days. I think jd Vance told me he was a hack. I won't read it. He's definitely not a hack. The hack thing that happens with Bob Woodward books is the leaks that come out to promote it, which are always very misrepresentative respirat. They don't represent well the book in its totality when it comes out. But probably talk more about that when the book does come out next week. Also, Benjamin Netton, Yahoo, who Joe Biden. That's that's interesting they're talking today. So one of the blurbs from the new Woodward book is that behind the scenes. Biden calls Net and Yahoo regularly that effing a hole refers to him, so does not like a liar, although I think Benjamin Natanya was probably fairly thick skinned for a variety of reasons. Oh yeah, as all politicians are. But they're going to speak together for the first time in weeks, Biden and Net and Yahoo as Israel tries to figure out to what extent they're going to attack Iran's I'm sure that will be one of the topics came across this. There's a big Tesla event tomorrow. Elon Musk gonna announce a few new things to his regular cars, and then also the cyber Cab, which is going to be a vehicle that they deploy sometime between the next month and the next year. They're not exactly sure how long it'll take the roll out, but it's like we've heard of some of these other self driving cars and a new version of that, the cyber cab. He has also brought up the possibility of Tesla owners letting their cars run as robotaxis when they're not in use. I don't feel like I'm going to like when I'm in sleep at night, gonna let my car be running around town with drunk college kids in it. Get ready to hose that thing out, man, get in it in the morning, and there's pizza boxes and vomit and you know, Lord Musk, if you know what I mean. No, uh so, I don't know. I just I do not see this ever happening. I really don't, at least not for a very long time, any sort of robotaxi thing where there are no human beings involved just because of vandalism. I don't see how you get around that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and robberies and that sort of thing, as we discussed yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't either.
Speaker 1: I just don't know that there is a way to circumvent evil people, and everything human beings do must be designed to circumvent evil people. We've got a couple of stories we haven't gotten to on that, just the how the online community is coaching everybody on how to rip off stores on fake returns, and how that's billions and billions of dollars. I have another one about the rampant fraud going on to New York City now with the mobs and the various ethnic gangs and faking up accidents because it's a no fault insurance state, and they're ripping off the insurance companies so much the insurance company is going to pull out of New York City completely. All human systems and politics must be designed to recognize.
Speaker 2: There are evil doers and predators.
Speaker 1: Among us, and anybody who thinks otherwise, and they can just they only do it because they're poor, or this set because they're the wrong race, or that's the only reason there's crime, and.
Speaker 2: You're a fool and an idiot. Yeah, And it would seem that many of us will indulge our worst impulses if we can get away with it to an extent, we might not even realize ourselves. Luckily, I haven't been put in that situation to fully realize what I might be willing to do. If nobody was watching her, I couldn't get caught, but plenty of people will. Yeah, And like you said, everything's got to be built around that element of human nature. Video here on the New York Post. New York Post is where you go to for sometimes really great journalism, some amazing opinion pieces, and the dumbest of clickbait stories like they fired me because I'm too hot. You know, lots of.
Speaker 1: Those They said, my preasts are too big to be a flight attendant.
Speaker 2: Right, well, jeez, she must have enormous press. Then I better click on this story. Don't do it, you moron. Here's one video shows drunk dad dragged under car while allegedly teaching nine year old son how to drive, and they've got a video. I haven't watched it yet because I gotta watch a commercial. It's too long. You're drunk showing your nine year old how to drive. And it's not out in the country like my kids were driving when they were nine on our farm. Absolutely, thank you're call in the county. But his nine year old and it's into like a suburban street and he's hammered and he ends up underneath the car.
Speaker 1: This is that's really a terrible idea, numb nut. So one CBS staffer stood up like a hero and protested against the woke onslaught against poor Tony Dicoppel. Her heroic speech coming up next, love It.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 5: We will still, I want to be clear, We will still ask tough questions. We will still hold people accountable. That's part of our job too, but we will do so objectively and that means very plain, we have to check up bias and opinions at the door, and that applies to every single point. We are not here to represent any viewpoint. We are here to tell stories and I say this a lot. We are here to report news without fear or faith.
Speaker 1: That is Adrian Rourke, who's one of the higher ups at CBS News, lecturing the whole news crew on not having bias because a conservative dared to ask some difficult questions of a progressive author and everybody freaked out.
Speaker 2: It is utterly hilarious.
Speaker 1: It is expository, meaning they've exposed themselves. It's frustrating because she sounds sincere.
Speaker 2: Right, which leads me to believe that all this bias that we're seeing, especially around these debates, is they believe they're being fair. They think they're being fair moderators and treating both sides equally. It's just a one side's evil and one side's good, so we don't need to fact check them. They actually believe it. No, no my sides telling the truth. What would I fact check?
Speaker 1: That guy's lying all the time, And especially in the wake of CBS editing Kamala Harrison, the the unforgivable one sided moderation of the VEEP debate the other day, and just CBS has leaned to the left for years and years and years and years, the idea that she would be bellowing and demanding no bias here in the wake of again some difficult but fair questions being asked of a.
Speaker 2: Progressive It's just it's just pathetic, it's just sad and on.
Speaker 1: During this one sided onslaught, though, Jan Crawford, who's been the CBS chief Legal correspondent since nine actually was like the one person or one of very few to rush to Tony da Couple's that's the journalist and question who ask the tough questions of tin of easy coats. Uh, she rushed to the couple's defense, and uh, we'll start with one O seven Michael.
Speaker 2: So I guess we're.
Speaker 5: It sounds like we're calling out one of our anchors in a somewhat public setting on this call for failing to meet editorial standards. I'm not even sure what. I don't understand how Tony's interview or any of his comments that he's made with anchors failed to, you know, meet our editorial standards that obviously go back to the days of Murrow and you know Cronkite, which, of course I thought our commitment was too truth. And when someone comes on our air with a one sided account of a very complex situation, as Cost himself acknowledges that he has, it's my understanding that as a journalist we are obligated to challenge that worldview so that our viewers can have that access to the truth or a fuller account, a more balanced account. And to me, that is what Tony did. He challenged Coast his worldview, his one sided worldview. Coast got to respond, it was civil.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'd have.
Speaker 5: To look this up. I don't know if I'm quoting it exactly, but I read the Washington Post and they said it was calm, and you know, artfelt. I think those are the words they used.
Speaker 2: To a great extent. It's such an age thing. I'm guessing Jane Crawford because she's been at CBS like mine, tire following CBS News life, she's probably roughly my age, in her fifties. I'm guessing it's just that people that have been around long enough to remember when no our goal is to try to be somewhat fair and just to get to the truth. And then there's the new crowd that thinks, no, no, no, our goal is to out the evil side and protect our side. And there's just that division there age wise, and I would guess that Jan Crawford didn't do her career any favors there by standing up for the old version.
Speaker 1: God bless her, though she can walk away with her chin up and her integrity. Intact, let's say hear more from Jan.
Speaker 5: I don't see how we can say that failed to meet our Edit Royal standards.
Speaker 2: I mean, I thought our.
Speaker 5: Edit Royal standards focused on and when we announced this in a public setting, which I understand, you say you've addressed it with Tony, I don't know what that even means. But you know, it's when we fail to or when we broadcast false information or we adequate, you know, don't adequately verify something, which we have done in the past, and we've acknowledged that. But here I think Tony did the opposite. He prevented a one sided account from being broadcast on our network about a deeply complex, as you said, situation that you know completely was devoid of history or fact. And as journalists, it seems to me, that's what we have an obligation to do. And as someone that does a lot of interviews, including on controversial topics with public figures, you know, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Really sure now how.
Speaker 5: To proceed in challenging the viewpoints that are obviously one sided and devoid of your history.
Speaker 2: Don't is what they're saying. I'm sorry, old lady. I looked it up. She's exactly our age. Sorry, old lady, times have changed. You're talking about a prior era, which isn't even that long ago. But times have changed. You're not supposed to challenge a one sided point of view if it's the same point of view that the network has. That's not your joby.
Speaker 1: We will be biased all day long until a conservative actually asks a progressive hard questions. Then we will yell about how we have no bias. It is the official policy.
Speaker 2: It's something to watch that that liberals my whole life. Like Bill Maher, Matt Tayebi, who we quote all the time, who's also in his fifties. Jan Crawford there, who I've always was. She was a left leaning journalist. For me, my whole life is now standing up. For wait a second, we're not supposed to let somebody be completely one sided. But man, it's interesting how much things have changed so quickly.
Speaker 1: Now. Given Adrian Rourke, the News had there given her very framing of the discussion, everything she said, the way she described the issues, and their standards and what biases and their duty to their viewers.
Speaker 2: And everything she said.
Speaker 1: Jan Crawford took on the argument on those terms and to me is winning its hands down. You'll notice the interesting twist at the end of this final clip.
Speaker 5: I don't understand how we can say that violated CBS News is editorial standards, and I don't understand if that's the case, what is the objective standard for the rest of us when we're doing our own interviews. Again, like I said, I'm trying to just process this, so I appreciate you speaking of I appreciate you bringing all this up, and as I said, I know that this is a lot for.
Speaker 2: Everybody to process. No, it's not thing.
Speaker 5: What I want to do is talk to you personally after this, just in the interest of letting everybody get get get you on the editorial and knowing what today is. I'll call you right after this, or I just can jump off and call you now, no, I mean, we have news to get through. It is a very important day. I mean I know I didn't was not aware that people had reached out to you or Wendy. I wish that I had to say a great job, Tony or you know, way to not allow a one sited account on a deeply complex issue be presented on our network, which is a disservice to our viewers. I didn't know that that was something I needed to do, but Jef, I would very much welcome the opportunity.
Speaker 2: To have that conversation. Thank you. We will have that right after this.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Persolutely on industry source said Crawford has quote balls of steel and as one of the most respected journalists that CBS. He added, it's disgraceful that management chose not to answer her question in front of the whole group on the call.
Speaker 2: Unless you are turning the page toward the new journalism, which is about advocacy, You choose a side and you advocate advocate for it. That's your job. And I don't know if that manager bel leaves that, but I think she believes all of her young people believe it. And yet she, as I said, she framed the entire thing with the traditional ethics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then when Jan Crawford said, well the traditional ethics Tony fulfilled in spades four stars.
Speaker 2: I think, well we should talk privately. I see the conundrum there. I guess you can't say it out loud. So it is the new journalism that may take over. Maybe already has most places. But maybe you can't take a good decisions, son, but maybe you can't say it out loud. Hanson just said in my ear that manager is seething right now. Yeah. When a manager says to you, let's have this conversation afterwards in private, they're probably very unhappy that you will.
Speaker 1: Because you've exposed me as a lying hypocrite, right and you've exposed me as somebody not only a hypocrite, but is in violation of the very principles I'm spouting at the moment.
Speaker 2: I think this is fascinating. It's happened at the Washington Post, It's happened in the New York Times. You're hearing it, getting to hear it at CBS News. Who's gonna win out? Is it gonna be the no journalism is supposed to get to the truth, or is journalism supposed to advocate for a position who's gonna win out in the end. I don't know. I don't like our chances. I just want to I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is there a GoFundMe for jan Crawford or can I kiss her or give her a high five or a buy stock or something. I just I so appreciate her courage and eloquence in defense of the very freaking principles. Do you think MAYBELD Adrian Rourke was droning on about, well, we get an interesting text from somebody said, you guys obviously have never been managers of large groups of people. What that person is trying to do is deal with a very hostile set of employees underneath her, and you know, figure out a way to get them to work together. Okay, maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: It seemed like on this particular topic, you got to choose a side, you got to choose a direction. You can't there's no bringing it together. You're either going to do journalism the way it's always been or at least for the last seventy five years, or not. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would say to that person, I see your point, and I appreciate it. I get what you're trying to say you have to calm things down before you solve problems. But I don't believe that Ms Rourke was actually trying to do that. I think she was giving into the worst impulses of her mob of you know, woke employees are going to burn the place to the ground. You can't. At some point you have to make a stand. Although again your point is well taken.
Speaker 2: So do you think Jan Crawford doesn't know that, For instance, Columbia Journalism School, maybe the most respected journalism school in America, has decided that advocacy journalism is the new way.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think she's one hundred percent acquainted with it, like I said, and that was that was the reason I went to Pains to point out that she used the very principles the Miss Rourke was expressing. She met her with her own verbiage and challenged her.
Speaker 2: Why do you think, why do you think the boss didn't say it, doesn't say it out loud? Why do you think places don't say it out loud? Well, if that is the direction journalism is going, advocacy journalism, and the young people want it that way. Just because you think you'd turn off everybody over the age of forty five.
Speaker 1: Well, keeping in mind the contribution of the texture there we were taking Adrian and Rourke at a word that she thinks she's being unbiased. I think that person's point was she was just trying to defuse the young man acts well and Gail although Gail King she's friends with Coats and a far lefty and a racialist activist and the rest of it. I think it wasn't just young woke staffers. I think it was the very liberal heavyweights of CBS News who are on the war path, and she's It could be Rourke knew she was threading an impossible needle, but was just trying to diffuse the anger of the lefty.
Speaker 2: Heavyweights because she had no other choice.
Speaker 1: She couldn't win that fight. I don't know yet.
Speaker 2: I'm disturbed by the state of mainstream journalism. Everything woke turns to Now. A lot of you would say, oh, who cares. I don't read the New York Times, I don't watch CBS Evening News. I get all my news from And then you would name a bunch of things I've probably never even heard of. Sure, but I don't know if that's gonna work force where everybody's got their own sources. You don't know if that's going to work. I don't. As I've often said, we'll all find out together. Yeah, we will. We'll finish strong next The hurricane still has a possibility to be a major factor in the presidential election, depending how the relief efforts continue in North Carolina and Georgia and Tennessee, and also with Milton Barren down on Florida. The mayor there in Tampa, who yesterday said if you stay, you're gonna die, today said, if you plan to ride out the hurricane, that's a coffin you're in in your home.
Speaker 1: Well, finding a new way to express it. Okay, I guess so. So he's probably damn close to right, given the predicted storm surge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't been paying that close attention. I don't know. There are many examples, I think when they have asked for these evacuations, I've always thought I'd stay, depending on my lifestyle. If I got kids would be a different calculation than if I'm by myself and all that sort.
Speaker 1: Of stuff, and you're eleven cats, of course, to protect them.
Speaker 2: Milton expected to hit Florida with so much force. It could change forever the coastline of Florida. Uh, the world's worst influencer. This is a woman refusing to evacuate before the hurricane who says she's okay with dying. Okay, nice, I'm gonna hit tonight the hurricane is in.
Speaker 1: Go an hour inland and stay at the Holiday Inn.
Speaker 2: Instead of dying. I don't think you could. At this point, every hotel room is booked or closed. They have their Tropicana field where the baseball team plays. It's full of cots. Is it up high enough to not have the water come in here? I suppose hard getting in the stadium.
Speaker 1: I think I'd walk into the Holiday and knock on every door, say hey, do you have two beds in there? I'll give you two hundred bucks to let me sleep here tonight. I'm a nice fella. A good conversation, you mean, like, what do you want to talk about the room that people are already in?
Speaker 2: Yes, you're just gonna hope they like the looks together. Hi'd eyeball them as well. Sure the wife thinks you're hot or something.
Speaker 1: Be sleeping on a cottona stadium.
Speaker 2: Almost finish, Let's get ready final thoughts with Armstrong and Getty. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe.
Speaker 1: Gimmy, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the day. Michaelangelo or technical director lead us off my yeah very quickly.
Speaker 2: How many TikTok videos are we going to see?
Speaker 1: If people trying to write out Milton or you know, try to get followers that way.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this one's gonna be one of those. I don't think it is. Now.
Speaker 1: Let's Darwin at work. Katie Greener is seemed to use woman as a final thought.
Speaker 2: Katie, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: The image of you going door to door to holiday and asking if you could sleep in people's rooms.
Speaker 2: Just made me laugh so hard. Mind if I sleep with your family? Yeah, I got an extra buff kid. It's a family of four. I'm gonna say, hey, sorry to Boby. I'll move on. Ye just looking for place to sleep? Jack final thought, I haven't heard it yet. Howard Stern gushes over Kamala Harrison interview and laments SNL making fun of her. Okay, fine, Stern.
Speaker 1: The great rebel, the great non follower of rules, is now just a boot licking lackey of Jopy dishonest politicians.
Speaker 2: Didn't think I'd see that day, Armstrong and Getty wrare I pick up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people would think, so little time. Go to armstrong in giddy dot com. A lot of great hot links there for you to read. Watch et Cetera drop his note mail bag at armstrong giddy dot com, Florida.
Speaker 2: Good luck, see you tomorrow. God bless America. I'm Strong and Getty.
Speaker 1: It's one hundred on the crazy meter, even the particular field and particularly of harsh attacks.
Speaker 2: We have aspirations, we have dreams, and I say this a lot. So let's go with the bine. You just put on the full clown outfit. Put on the.
Speaker 1: Red shoes, put on the nose of the wig, and the weird jumpsuit.
Speaker 2: Clowns wear wear pants, clowns fit. Thanks all very much, Armstrong and Getty