Speaker 1: It's nine O Gen one Olengine with Jenny Garth and Tory spelling. Well well, well, well here we are another OMG, this is exciting. Well, it's kind of exciting. I have Amy back finally.
Speaker 2: I know. I was just saying, I feel like I haven't seen you in one hundred years? Were you ban girl? Were you ben girl?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: I feel like between both of us, here's here's my problem. I can tell you, Okay, Bielle, So people that don't know Danielle Romo works with us, and she is on maternity leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you not function without her?
Speaker 2: It's so bad, Like it's so wonderful for her and so terrible for me. Speaking up, we can talk about your Yeah, pregnancy, I'm looking for it. I actually think they're covering it up really well.
Speaker 1: Also, we need to just say Tory's not here, so you're not gonna be hearing her today. But Amy and I are gonna lift you all up today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna Russia because we're really getting to the end of this season.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm so excited. It's getting so good too.
Speaker 2: You know what was crazy? So this is a little sneak peek ahead, and I don't want to mess up his name. This is his name, Vincent Young. Vincent Young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a name. I don't know who we're talking Are we talking about the Vincent Young? Now? Which who is not in this episode at all?
Speaker 2: Comes next? He's not in this episode, but I was like looking ahead right, wait, but sometimes I have to do that. I did eighty eight episodes.
Speaker 1: He's not even been on yet.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: There's eighty eight more episodes.
Speaker 2: I'm getting people excited for season eight.
Speaker 1: Wait, but you're saying there are eighty eight episodes left of this? Is that total?
Speaker 2: Is that there's more because we've got eight, nine, ten, there's ninety episodes lat maybe a little less, but he's definitely on there for like eighty episodes, which, oh my god, I never realized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know that either.
Speaker 2: Well, here's what's gonna blow your mind. I'm just like dropping nine on two to oz facts right now. Also, Happy Halloween. We'll get into that. Rebecca Gayheart did ten episodes, Vincent Young did eighty, and if you asked me, I would be the Rebecca Goodheart did more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you you liked her because she has pretty hair and she was good actress. It was such a dramatic thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think it was so.
Speaker 1: I think Vincent Young came in and had nothing to do if I remember correctly.
Speaker 2: Sorry that you guys.
Speaker 1: Amy is wearing her Halloween sweatshirt. We want to wish you all happy Happy Halloween. Amy, are you dressing up? Is this it?
Speaker 2: I don't usually do theme dressing, but I just thought, you know what, today's the day. This isn't for me though. I'm not like putting on some kind of costume. No, this is all you're getting. Do you do?
Speaker 1: I love dressing up, like I think it's so fun, but I haven't done it a lot since the kids got older.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like adults in costumes. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: It's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: Like and it's a Friday, so you know, oh.
Speaker 1: It's gonna go are gonna be wild and weird adults in costume?
Speaker 2: LA is weird because celebrities. This is why I'm just gonna call it out. Celebrities are weird about Halloween, Like it's like their super Bowl or something. They just go so into it, and I'm like, oh, it's so creepy. I don't like grown adults in crazy get ups. It's just not my not my thing.
Speaker 1: My assistant Hannah, who's amazing, she's twenty two, twenty two, No, she's twenty three or four? Because did she ask for the day off? Like it's like such a she didn't, God bless her. But she's already been to one to three Halloween parties. Oh yeah, four four Halloween parties.
Speaker 2: No, they dragged it out because they made last weekend like adult Halloween, and then tonight, luckily tomorrow because it's November first, Like, you can't do it after I have to lead up. No, it's just I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm in Pennsylvania, so.
Speaker 2: And you don't get any trick or treaders at your house anyway, do you not? On this random place.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, we used to live on a house though, on the corner in this area called to Luca Lake, which they literally bust in thousands of trick or treaders. I'm not kidding thousands, do you wan?
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you something that's gonna sound bougie, but it's not. Okay, I get the trick or treaders, but then they come by golf cart. Yeah, because I live in like a golf cart community. They can't want to sounds super bougie, but like it is, that sounds fun. It's super fun. They meet at four and they decorate them.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so cute.
Speaker 2: I love the spooky stuff. And then they go down the main drag and like the country club asks you if you live on the street, I live on to decorate and like participate, which I always do.
Speaker 1: I love I Honestly, I guess I am one of those celebrities who treats Halloween like a super Bowl. Or I used to we Yeah, at that house on the corner, we used to put ginormous spiders in like smoke machines.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with that. I'm fine with that. That's decorating the house. It's for me. And like, and I don't want to call her out because I love her, but Heidi Klum is just like you just called her out. She just goes nuts.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, oh, I know, it takes a lot.
Speaker 2: It's not Halloween on nine on two. Oh, it's graduation.
Speaker 1: Well that's good to know this. You have some all of a sudden, it's graduation. It's senior graduation from college. What's going to happen next when they don't have school to go to.
Speaker 2: Well, you're gonna get the store. But I have some serious issues with this episode.
Speaker 1: Okay, well do you want to tell me your issues now?
Speaker 2: So let's just start with one one. I don't know a college professor that if you got up in the middle of the thing would give you a that's giving you like another chance? Now now, maybe I suppose it's possible. But then it became an oral exam that.
Speaker 1: Was very strange going on one sort of like.
Speaker 2: And she was asking the questions like, what happened to the blue book?
Speaker 1: What's that called when it's multi choice?
Speaker 2: Practically? Oh yeah, multiple choice? What's it's multiple choice? Multiple choice? No, she had her blue book, which I did like how they put California University on the blue book. You might not know blue books because did she go to college. I didn't go to college.
Speaker 1: But it's okay to see it. What that whispering?
Speaker 2: You made peace with it, listen.
Speaker 1: I never had a problem with it. I went to the College of Life, Frezy.
Speaker 2: That'd be a good reality show. Though Jenny Garth goes to college.
Speaker 1: I would love to go to college and learn business. Why don't we make that show go to like a formal fashion training something.
Speaker 2: My god, that's so like Kelly Taylor of you.
Speaker 1: I would love my daughter's studying psychology. I also would love that she's learning so many US.
Speaker 2: I totally agree, although I think I would have that disease that you get when you study psychology that all of a sudden you think you have all the things that happened to me. When I took one O one, I was like, oh my god, like do I have that? That's what I have to be careful about watching TikTok or Instagram because, like if sometimes when I'm scrolling and there's some sort of like disease comes up, and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: But what is on your feed that diseases are coming?
Speaker 2: I know because I'm probably because I'm always like googling web md stuff that somehow like Instagram.
Speaker 1: It links, it knows creepy, it's all.
Speaker 2: Like you were looking into. The one that got me was some oh god, some some weird disease on People magazine the other day, and immediately I'm like, what is that. No, it's not healthy.
Speaker 1: Trying to be better, you know, it is healthy. This episode let's say what we're talking about today. Okay, we are talking about episode thirty thirty. He's in seven, which I thought we were in season six, but it is called Senior Week and it aired May fourteenth, nineteen ninety seven, which is such a great year.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: If you want to give him a synopsis, I do, And.
Speaker 2: Then I want to say something. So Brandon is bummed, but Kelly's happy to learn she isn't pregnant after all, until the doctor tells her why. So many, so many things to talk about with that. David wants to move in, but Donna wants to walk away. Meanwhile, Claire's dad has been keeping a preation secret, Steve's dad is cutting him off after college, and karma comes for Valerie when Bill Taylor's investor turns out to be a fraud. So much to dig into. But think about nineteen ninety seven. You were having a baby. I was having a really baby. What is the birth date? June? So you're having a baby in like a month. This will blow your mind. In May of nineteen ninety seven, I was working for Ryan Seacrest and I still do. Might be coming to nine o two and oh, like any second I think that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, you've been working there for so long.
Speaker 2: I know we started working together in ninety six, I think, and then I moved He moved me to la in ninety seven or ninety eight somewhere in there. So, yeah, that's weird. So we watched Ryan and I were working together for the finale of nine to two and oh, which is like totally crazy. And I must have been working for him when he did the I was he comes on soon, and I was working for him when he did that, and we went We were in the audience of Melrose Place, not audience somebody's wedding the finale. We were in the what would you call the audience of a wedding?
Speaker 1: What do you call the background extras actors? Back? But like what I guess the you were and you were a background actor. Yeah, congrats anyways. Directed by Jefferson Kibby, written by John Eisendrath.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I say one fast thing, one really fast thing? Nine O two and oh is so ahead of its time or just things don't change? Because the fact that they addressed endemy triosis in nine O two one oh thirty years ago and endometriosis. It's still like an absolute issue. It's either really good that they were ahead of its time, but also kind of really bad that I'm not sure like that many advancements have happened for people with endemeesterriosis in thirty years. Like, you know the Sprouse twins. Do you know one of their wives, Barbara, I don't know. If you say Palin Palin, Palin, Probably Palin has endometriosis, and like literally just came out about it and they're like thirty years younger than us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird. I don't know enough about it. I have forgotten that Kelly has this, and I don't know enough about it or what kind of you know, discoveries or anything research that they've done on it. But it does seem like it was ahead of its time. I wonder if there was any before this, Was there any like public discussion about endometris It's.
Speaker 2: Such a great question because it's such a thing now. Lena Dunham, Julianne Huff, like a bunch of celebrities have come out talking about it. I don't remember anything at this time, and I actually don't have any memory of being like whoa Kelly has endometriosis. What's endometriosis? Like, I don't.
Speaker 1: I think it passed by kind of quickly. Well, you couldn't like look it up on the internet. You couldn't be like, what is endometrios? You had to get an actual encyclopedia perhaps and open it. Yeah, but I yeah, And I just don't think that at that age you were probably like intrigued by that.
Speaker 2: No. I think we were just processing you were pregnant. You weren't pregnant, you were pregnant, like more like that. With the storyline, it's.
Speaker 1: It's good though. I'm glad that they're I mean, what a good what a crazy ride that the storyline well.
Speaker 2: And it's kind of real, very realistic.
Speaker 1: She seems very happy that she's not pregnant, and Brandon is bummed, which I like because bummed. Yeah, because he cared and he's in it for the real great reasons to call the bachelor. Like I I was like, all right, like and we should have some sympathy for Brandon. Yes we should. Because I was talking to someone about this this week after the last week's episode, like, what do you is it just the girl's I mean, it is the girl's decision. It's her body, but also the guys, that's his sperm baby in there. Yeah, no, it's his baby, because I kind of felt like last time they were just like more focused on Kelly and her decision of it all, and like like kind of pushing Brandon's excitement, sadness whatever.
Speaker 2: That'd be wrong. But I feel like they handled this somewhat well right because the other thing is you don't wait too long to tell him, which really would have irritated me. You know, I'm sure you find kept a secret. Yeah, I just that just drives me crazy, and it's not them and it's not the right way to be. So I really appreciated that in the episode last week and in this one there is some decent communication. There's a little bit of I want to be alone, which I almost think he should have said, like no, you know what I mean, but like he's trying to be respectful. I like how it's sort of portrayed.
Speaker 1: Brandon doesn't say no to Kelly. By the way, he's so sweet to her. Oh my god, he's like perfect for now.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going to happen, but I think it's you. I have to say I think you're the one.
Speaker 1: I think she should get a new doctor. I think this doctor is a do and I would be like, okay, bye bye.
Speaker 2: The doctor was not portrayed well no, She's like just like, oh well yeah, I'm like, just like rip the band aid off a little fast and not explain it.
Speaker 1: And then she spoke to her like her mother. She goes Kelly.
Speaker 2: Now. I do think there's a lot of options for Kelly and Brandon in their future. I think it's going a little to the like I can't give you children. It's like, Okay, calm down, Yeah, I think you may be able to. And I liked how he looks at the glass half full.
Speaker 1: Always Brandon, Brandon for the win, thriving, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Brandon thriving. May we pivot to the roast that wasn't a roast, that was busy.
Speaker 1: She was so uncomfortable and.
Speaker 2: Like a roast is like comedians being funny, right, like ripping on.
Speaker 1: People was supposed to be funny. It was just weird.
Speaker 2: That was just the weirdest thing ever. And Steve and Brandon fight.
Speaker 1: And then he gets all poudy and upset about what Brandon says, like he can dish it out, but he can't take it. Come on. Yeah, I was watching it on fast forward to be honest, and it was weird and fastward.
Speaker 2: I just want everybody to know I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I'd have to do that sometimes, Like if something's dragging and I got a certain window to watch this episode, I gotta, you know, make it go a little quicker.
Speaker 2: We'll go back to Steve. But Claire, oh, it's just been two years of the same. I love you, I don't love you. I'm staying we're together, we're breaking up, like it's just like bless you writers nothing else, and it's just like.
Speaker 1: Okay, Claire, just go just I know. I think she's going this is.
Speaker 2: It, definitely going, this is it. And it's just like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be sad when she goes, but I don't know for sure.
Speaker 2: I feel like they did her a little dirty because like they could have given Kathleen Robertson more to do. I get why she left. She's like, I am not doing anything except being annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except being on the number one show on television.
Speaker 2: True, I mean true, true, true, true, I know true. I'm on I don't understand anyone leaving that also, and that goes for me, like on all shows, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, everybody I guess has their reasons and.
Speaker 2: You want to know who I love who? This is the thing. I love iced tea, you know iced tea from SVU.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what he says.
Speaker 2: As long as Marshall wants to do it, I'm doing it, Yeah, iced Ty, that's like totally how to be Yeah, because he think he gets some episodes off and stuff like I don't know if he was on last week's episode. I don't really recall him being on, oh because he's recovering from a gunshot Moss. But you've watched this every week totally, and actually, do you want to know something so bad and people can relate? Like it's free on Peacock and some reason, I like watching on an Amazon So I literally think I'm paying three dollars an episode is the biggest waste of sixty dollars of my life and I have no idea why I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: Wait, is this okay? So is it? There's more than one of these shows. I've never watched any of them, but the mainy SVUS the main one.
Speaker 2: Nope, Marishka is on SVU the main one was actually called Law and Order, and then it went away and it's back again with like Tony Goldwyn. I don't watch that anymore. I used to watch it. But SVU I'm tried and True. And then there's Chris Maloney's on SVU Once in a Blue Moon. But he was like her real partner and I think, like the love of her life. But he has a criminal intent. He's got like a no. Is it called no, it's called it's not criminal intent, it's some other law and order. There's a bunch of same with the Chicagos. There's so many Chicagos, the fire shows and the law shows with all the different Yeah, yeah, Chicago med is all about But anyway, anyway, we digress.
Speaker 1: So she has a miscarriage, yes, and she finds out she could be possibly infertile. This doctor is giving her all this information so like not very sensitively. And then later on she finds out through another test that she has endometriosis. And then Brandon says it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I love you, and they're very like Brandon is like, I'm going to marry you and have children with you. Yeah, Like that's kind of major. I see it.
Speaker 1: I feel it. That's kind of playing for them that doesn't happen for them, and be mad stop it.
Speaker 2: I know, but it's kind of hard, like for me because Dylan is also your person, So I don't I like that whole brand villain.
Speaker 1: Dylan was her person before and with all the drama and trauma and childhood's Brandon's her person moving forward, and yes, I'm not that. What do you think about Donna's overreacting? Is she okay?
Speaker 2: I didn't? Change is hard?
Speaker 1: It's just too like no, so on the nose, right, I didn't. I don't understand why she left the classroom. Is she left the classroom because of her doesn't she have learning disability? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But she was ready for the test and she would have nailed it, like she was ready. She had like a freak out, just like nerves. David's like, you're just you don't like change.
Speaker 1: Oh, and it's and this is because you don't want to move in with me.
Speaker 2: I mean the whole thing. I was like, oh gosh, and I just couldn't do another Donna Martin graduates. That was sort of my problem with it, is like, just let her be a student, let her not mess it up. Let her just thrive and be like I'm able to do this test. I'm gonna get in grade grade and I'm gonna graduate, and like we don't always need the same tropes. That's kind of my my critique.
Speaker 1: Tell me, what is this word mean exactly? Tropes?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, but I feel like it feels, yeah, the same sort of like I could give you a definition.
Speaker 1: Silly little somethings. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It feels like I used it, right, I kind of sometimes I don't.
Speaker 1: This new word today, Like I know this word, yeah, yeah, yeah, but I've never used it.
Speaker 2: The actual definition of trope is a significant or recurrent theme, a motif the scene echoes a common sci fi trope. So I think I used it right, Yeah, yeah, it is the one I don't use right, is apoplectic. I gave that a whole different meaning than the actual meaning.
Speaker 1: So yeah, same old tropes, different games, and same old tropes with Valerie.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry, what why is anyone friends with her?
Speaker 1: She's just there's nothing redeemable, so badly, I don't understand. I asked Brian the same question, like how does this character stay.
Speaker 2: On the show and it's not Tiffany.
Speaker 1: It's not Tiffany, it's Val No.
Speaker 2: But every time they write the meanest comments like why don't you like Tiffany? I love Tiffany. This me talking about a character is not me talking about the actor. I don't know Wiley, it's really.
Speaker 1: It's true, guys, but it's just like, first of all, serves you, right.
Speaker 2: You just lost all your money, and I'm supposed to feel bad for you.
Speaker 1: She handed this guy literally had to rewind it to hear that she actually gave him a check for one hundred thousand dollars like it was nothing.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, this random guy, and the whole thing is a scheme.
Speaker 1: Wow, he's good. He's got even like the the on the door it says Bill Taylor whatever.
Speaker 2: I know, by the way, that was like expensive stenciling. I mean he's he's spending a lot to like make it happen. He rent taken office. Can we talk about korn Nemeck, who plays people our age know him as quirky Nemeck like he was Parker Lewis can't lose. Have we talked about him yet?
Speaker 1: No? I don't think.
Speaker 2: Oh well, the thing that I won't even bother with it here. It's too much of a side thing. But he was like nominated for the Emmy for this movie No different one.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: My name is Stephen. It is this crazy true crime story that's just actually has so many twists and turns.
Speaker 1: Is a kidnapping right, yes?
Speaker 2: And like and it was I think right before he did nine o two and L like, I think, yeah, so it was kind of like a get but they don't really it's not a great character.
Speaker 1: He's not doing anything fun, no, and.
Speaker 2: He's sort of playing it straight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least have him be like a little more a little more conniving. Yeah, like maybe he sleeps with that or something, right.
Speaker 2: Something, And I think he's gone. Now. I think we're just like her money's gone. I don't know, but I think so she gave all her money over to a con artist. And it's just like haven't we seen this trope before too? It's a little trophy all over the puts and then like dinner And I don't actually think you should be mad at your dad because because he didn't know he got hookedwie.
Speaker 1: Honestly, come on, I'm sorry if you don't ever see your daughter and all of a sudden you get one night with her fair, why would you invite, let allow someone to come in and take over some of that time. That's why I was mad.
Speaker 2: We've got more episodes with Bill. I just don't know if we have more with Chorinemic. But I get it. But he's I don't, I don't. I think he's been kind of behoodwing. She's like, I'm friends with your daughter, and he's like, let me help you out. Like, I think he's kind of trying to do the right thing. I think we need to give him a little bit wiggle room. I mean, he did do that whole got that thing for you, remember from Dom Delaise, Like he's not all bad.
Speaker 1: Come on, it's gonna take more than that. I'm sorry, Callori is the one. It's just like, what what is she going to do next? Is the question? And I think that that's what makes his character so fun to watch, correct, I.
Speaker 2: Mean right, I like getting irritated by her. Should we talk about Stephen Claire? Like, I don't know they're so The roast was just bizarre.
Speaker 1: The roast was weird. Steve really let out some of his inner childhood damage on branded he was.
Speaker 2: Being honored for outstanding student with like twenty extras, Like it wasn't a basically big deal. Were you on that bench? They had put a couple of you guys?
Speaker 1: Were they made a banner?
Speaker 2: And Steve falling in the water and it doesn't want anyone's help getting out, and then Claire watching.
Speaker 1: Him pathetic, That's what she's thinking, You're pathetic.
Speaker 2: This is a question who is getting like the better catch between Steve and Claire?
Speaker 1: Like I just feel like, I gosh, well, he's so sweet. Last week he brought her that photo album.
Speaker 2: I know, he's like great. She's sort of mean to him.
Speaker 1: Is it just him or is she like that in every relationship? Who knows.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the Prince.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like she has respect for Steve, that's the bottom line.
Speaker 2: Like, and she's always thinking old Steve was doing this again, and it's just like, why are you dating this guy that you don't like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she shouldn't be involved with him because he's not gonna change. She's always gonna be Steve.
Speaker 2: Okay. I'm like, you know what, Steve is fine? And then what was the whole drama with his dad? The dad just gave him a book, a Bill Gates book or something instead of like money or job.
Speaker 1: He thought like, I'm gonna get out of college and I'm gonna go work for my dad's room. I'm gonna be the junior whatever.
Speaker 2: Isn't Steve like perfectly capable just like go do something else.
Speaker 1: I don't think he thinks of himself like that.
Speaker 2: He was great at the agency, remember when he worked at the agency, and then like the late he was kind of weird and wanted his help and she got fired. I mean he handled it fine.
Speaker 1: I think he'll be okay, but it's I don't know. He was really counting on the dad to come through with the win there because he wouldn't have to work too hard to find it. Chop, Brandon's right. Everything's Brandon said in the roast is right about Steve.
Speaker 2: And nothing.
Speaker 1: Steve didn't say anything about Steve that made sense. I mean, I mean, Steve didn't say anything about Brandon that made sense other than like he's a great guy and he's doing great. Correct.
Speaker 2: It was just and then they had that sort of scene in the kitchen with the paper and then the grab the paper and grab the paper back and oh, anyway, we love each other did.
Speaker 1: You notice the Dodger call out? They though high World series.
Speaker 2: I know, and now again here we are. Wait, there was something I wanted to ask shoot menopause? Oh yeah, I know, came back to me. See maybe I'm getting quicker.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are all episodes on streaming?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I feel like there was music in this and I still had it, And I like, there's the whole like nine o two and oh, it's four k all the episodes. I don't I don't think we have to use our DVDs anymore. Wow, Really they've released every I'm not sure somebody should definitely like.
Speaker 1: It's remastered or something or yeah, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: And maybe they like got music approvals.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know, maybe they switched it to there's.
Speaker 2: Some music coming up.
Speaker 1: I think the Cardigans are going to be on those soons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but who was in last week's Oh, Monica Monica? And speaking of like fortuitous, I don't know if that's the right word. She's on tour with Brandy and there was some big hubbub because they had to cancel the show early because Brandy was dehydrated and it was all dramatic and that really happened like a week ago. Brandy's on tour yeah with Monica. Wow the Boy is Mine? You know that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you sing a little?
Speaker 2: I actually don't know that song well enough to just bring it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wait, So I think we've covered all the storylines, but we didn't talk about jo and Lockhart passed away and I think she's got another episod so coming.
Speaker 2: Oh, she is Donna's grandmother. Yes, and she is.
Speaker 1: She was a brilliant She passed away at the age of one hundred.
Speaker 2: If you get to a hundred, I'm fine. I'm happy with that.
Speaker 1: And you know what it says that her family announced that she passed away from natural cause.
Speaker 2: I think about that, like, I hope I just go to sleep at one hundred and that's that.
Speaker 1: And the goal is to be healthy in your brain and your body. Enough.
Speaker 2: I've been watching that thing We're supposed to eat multiple servings of berries. Yes, berries, somebody was doing that. Who was that? Some podcasts and I was like, I wanted to write it down. No, somebody was it. No, it was Mel Robbins. Maybe it was like a lot of things. Berries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was Mel.
Speaker 2: I'm good with the berries.
Speaker 1: It's just the vegetables, because wait, you can't eat any vegetables.
Speaker 2: I mean I eat like lettuce, and like maybe like I don't eat a lot of vegetabs because don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: They don't make me feel good.
Speaker 1: What kind of lettuce? You eating?
Speaker 2: All kinds? I'll eat all a lettuces. It's not like I'm just like iceberg.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, cucumbers, carrots, eight carrots. But like if you were like, here's a bunch of broccoli, I would be so sick so fast.
Speaker 1: God, I just had broccoli for lunch yesterday.
Speaker 2: No, but you eat like only vegetables.
Speaker 1: I love it. Anyway, back to June, she played Donna's Grandma or. She was best known for playing the TV mom Thees in the sixties and Lassie.
Speaker 2: I never watched Lassie, but I did watch Lost in Space.
Speaker 1: M H and I. Actually it was kind of one of those working actresses that did it all. She did TV, she did films, she did voiceovers, and she worked. She worked hard. She did Broadway.
Speaker 2: Some band named the Eliminators performed at the Roast.
Speaker 1: I don't know who they are. There was a band I missed that too, and I was not fast warning and I was watching it focused. Also, the other trivia that they talked about is that Chancellor Arnold is going Chancellor Arnold, Chancellor Arnold, He's going to a position to teach in Paris at.
Speaker 2: The Sorbone, which I thought was a cooking school.
Speaker 1: I did not realize a chef.
Speaker 2: Why did I think it was a cooking school? Did you think that too?
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Why do we all think the sor Bone is like where you go to learn to be there?
Speaker 1: It's like something you would need to know if you're going to be a chef.
Speaker 2: I don't know, and I don't care. Like I'm not being mean, I'm just like, okay, bye bye all.
Speaker 1: But I really you got a sorbone the chicken breast?
Speaker 2: Have you seen everyone on Instagram? All the menopausal ladies like ourselves that need so much protein that instead of like eating, they're just walking around with like chicken cutlets.
Speaker 1: And you know what it sucks when you're a vegan because you can't eat chicken. Get your protein powder? U plant?
Speaker 2: Why don't see? I don't believe in powder.
Speaker 1: There's protein also in everything, like broccoli has protein. It all right, all right, I drink this stuff in my water am I here my handy dandy emotional support water bottle right by my side, as it always is. And I put in this call the stuff powder called BCA's BCA. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get my anything in a powder.
Speaker 1: It's a Those are branch formed amino acids and the building blocks of protein inside your body. So a doctor told me to drink them if I'm not gonna be able to get enough.
Speaker 2: Got it? I mean, I support whatever choice you make.
Speaker 1: You don't want to drink powder?
Speaker 2: No, But I don't not on HRT either. I'm like a freak. I'm like one of those people that's just like trying to you.
Speaker 1: Know, raw dog it. You're a raw dog in it girl. I got it all. I'm on the trifecta. I get I take that that estrogen, I take that progester, and I take that what's the stuff with the clickie tube the testosterone?
Speaker 2: Oh, you got it all. I'm just out here try and trying on my own.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because I feel like I'll have side effects. I don't know. I'm my doctor. We revisited every three months where I'm going to this next week and I'll talk about it, Okay, but yeah, I'm just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just want you to know though. For the record, estrogen is in every cell of your body. You need it for everything your body does.
Speaker 2: No, I know, because you know what I'm realizing, Like if I like reach for something awkwardly, the it doesn't it's not bouncing back like it used to. Because I don't have any estrogen.
Speaker 1: I have never felt better physically, like I have a lot of body pain and then you know, stuff from my hips, just to pounce, my knees, everything. And I was doing a hike yesterday with my husband. We were illegally trespassing somewhere and I was like, Babe, mark this down on your calendar. I'm about to say, I feel amazing. My body is working on all cylinders right now. I feel so good physically.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want that, but I think some of it's from all your weights.
Speaker 1: I haven't worked out with weights for two months. This is big. Yeah, I left my trainer.
Speaker 2: Are you getting a new one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I will. It just happened. I'm not ready yet.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I gotta do the weights. I feel like that's the thing.
Speaker 1: You know what I just got though? What the mirror a jiggle board?
Speaker 2: Oh, a balance board kind of a thing.
Speaker 1: No, you stand on it and it goes boo and it shoots your body, so it's like drainage. It resets things. Oh, also makes you pooh if you have to pooh, so if you need to poo, help poohing. But it also, I don't know, it makes me feel good. I stood on it while I rode WHOA, I stood on it while I watched this episode.
Speaker 2: Actually, Oh, can you send me the link? Yes, I'll think about getting one of those.
Speaker 1: It's really fun and you just squats on it, you do push ups on it.
Speaker 2: Oh oh I don't. I can't do.
Speaker 1: You don't have to, you can just yeah, I just want to stand on it.
Speaker 2: Just send me the link. Make it easy for me, please please. This was a fabulous time.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry everybody for the fact that you just heard Jenny and I catching because we haven't.
Speaker 1: Got omg OHMG, okay, yeah, so next week what we got?
Speaker 2: What do we got? It's like, oh, this is one I was going to ask you. I think it's graduation part one and two. So I do need to know are we watching both? Do we separate? What are we doing?
Speaker 1: I need to understand there are separate episodes, so I feel like we have to watch them separately.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, that's totally fine with me. Great so Part one, Part two.
Speaker 1: Next week, Episode thirty one of season seven, Graduation Week, Part one. Watch it you guys, and let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Have a great week.
Speaker 1: Love you by Aween