Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about how important branding is for your virtual assistant business. And the reason I say that is because people will tap into my webinar on Instagram Live and say Analisa, I still.
Speaker 4: Don't have clients. And usually it's from a branding standpoint.
Speaker 3: Some people will have virtual assistanm hairstylist, lash tech, real estate investor. You have all these things in your Instagram and your social media bios.
Speaker 4: And we don't know exactly what you do.
Speaker 3: So you don't want to tear potential clients from wanting to work with you because you don't have a very strong brand. And when I say have a strong brand, that does not mean have a lot of followers. That does not mean you have to be a virtual as system for ten to twelve years.
Speaker 4: That's not what I mean. I mean that you need to have.
Speaker 3: Some type of cohesive look where it looks like someone would want to hire you. So branding is important because it helps you stand out for the crowd. So for me, again, I didn't actually get a website for my virtual assistant business.
Speaker 4: I had already had fifteen cars.
Speaker 3: I was already in the double digits of clients before I even launched a website. So I rely heavily on my social media platforms to give more clients. But my social media page everything made sense. I talked about the services I offer, I talked about why people should work with.
Speaker 4: My virtual assistant agency.
Speaker 3: So that's the type of content you should be putting on your social media platforms. And there was some consistency right with my brand colors because it promotes recognition.
Speaker 4: So now that I promote my.
Speaker 3: Business generally through my personal social media account, people can tell the difference between my personal content versus my business content.
Speaker 4: Also, it educates a customer on who you are.
Speaker 3: So again, some of you all may have started your virtual assistant journey and we still can't tell what you do on social media. You may have virtual assistant in your bio, but I see pictures of your family, I see pictures of your kid. The caption has nothing to do with being a virtual assistant and has nothing to do with the services that you offer. So I would person recommend separating your personal account and your business account for your virtual system business.
Speaker 4: Okay, you don't want to confuse the people.
Speaker 3: You want to be the go to virtual assistant and when people hear your name, they think of your successful virtual system business. Right, you let customers know what to expect based on how you're branding yourself. So, if you're someone who wants to offer social media management and your content creation, skills don't look that great on your profiles, then it's not going to make sense and it's not going to translate very well to the client, and it made the tier them for wanting to work with you. So again I will say that my social media was not perfect. Okay, my social media was definitely not perfect perfect. When I started managing clients accounts, I will say, you just need to be able to do the work better than your client. There are a lot of people who don't understand social media. You can learn as you go. Definitely utilize Canva. Definitely utilize Canva, and it allows you to connect with.
Speaker 4: Your potential buyers as well.
Speaker 3: So when you think about creating content and branding for your social media profile, you can also put your personality in there and be creative. It doesn't have to be so robotic. You want to find your ideal clients, someone that messes with your vibe, right, it makes sense. There's perfect alignment. So when we think of from a branding standpoint, there are certain businesses out there based on the way that their structure, based on their colors, we know who they are, like Starbucks, like Target. You can see their logos and you know what they represent and know what they offered. It should be the same thing for your virtual assistant business, right because a lot of you all may have started another business in the past and you're listening to me and think it may make sense for me to start a virtual assistant business because it's a business where.
Speaker 4: You already have the skill set.
Speaker 3: It's all about monetizing what you're able to do and putting a price tag on there. Okay, So steps to branding your business. So I like to say, define your branding goals, what's your business expertise, and create a strong branding statement.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So for me, coming up with an that makes sense for your virtual as system is important. When I start your name on social media platforms.
Speaker 4: Is it too long? Is it easy to spell? Right?
Speaker 3: And I know you all know because I know that there's some entrepreneurs in the room. Sometimes coming up with the business name is not the easiest thing. The name may already be taken, right, So you want a name that you enjoy, but it also needs to make sense for your mission statement for elevated assistance.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success, little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 3: Erners.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner, or even just thinking about launching something soon. Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: This our goal is take to take businesses to the next level by offering admin and social media social media related services. We are very confirmed on this on what we do for businesses and what we don't do for businesses. Right, and you're the services that you have and offer for your virtual assistant business.
Speaker 4: It can evolve.
Speaker 3: For example, we used to create logos for businesses. We don't create logos anymore. We used to We used to create websites for businesses. We don't create websites anymore. So it can kind of evolve depending on the demand of services for potential clients.
Speaker 4: Okay, and like I.
Speaker 3: Talked about before, just consistency from a branding standpoint, consistent colors, consistent funds, hosting templates. Be consistent with how how often you're speaking to your audience. Right, Some people, some of my students that i've worked with in the virtual assistant community. I will write on some of their social media posts. If they haven't posted recently, I would say where you've been at, Your clients are looking for you. Right. Consistency will always win. Okay, Consistency will always win. You don't have to be the smartest in the room. You don't have to have the most degrees. I will tell you. Consistency will win every single time.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Also, do your research on your do your research on your audience. I was just on Live talking about this. Don't slide in people's DMS and send them emails if you haven't done research on them beforehand. Right, Start engaging with the clients that you want to work with your virtual assistant business.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Start following them on social media platforms. Start understanding their business, the services that they offer. So at some point when they post about a virtual assistant opportunity.
Speaker 4: You're knowledgeable about their business.
Speaker 3: Or when you decide to reach out to them, you already known the pain points of their business.
Speaker 4: Because you're following them, you know what they need. Right.
Speaker 3: One thing that annoys me is when people reach out to me and they haven't done research.
Speaker 4: On my business. They spell my name wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let you know right now, if you reach out to me for a business opportunity, you spell my name wrong, it will likely be getting looked over. And then also, people don't know the proper research, right. They don't know anything about my business. They just want to know how we can partner and work together. Do your research on your clients before you sign on their dms, before you sign on their emails. And even if you're at a networking event, if you can quickly do some research on someone that you know their name, just so you can leave a memorable experience, I would recommend that as well. And also create great content that is unique for your business and attract ideal clients. So if you're not running to go get a website, I'm gonna always push video content and video content and video content. I had a real get over a million views on Instagram, which is crazy to me because two years ago I was so anti social media. But social media has done amazing things for my business. Okay, social media has done amazing things for my business. So there are some of you out there who want to start that virtual as system business and you're thinking, do I have to be perfect at social media. You don't have to be perfect, but you do need to be consistent. You do need to be consistent. I need you to show up and be present. And I always tell people position yourself so opportunities can come to you right and position yourself correctly. And what that means is your branding looks. You're branding from a virtual assistant standpoint, looks good. Right, we can tell what services you offer. The colors look good, the content is educational, and you have everything. You have what you need to start your virtual as system. Business life of a virtual assistant, because I know people follow me on social media and they're like, you know, I wonder what she does. I wonder what she does. So this is a picture of me and Toulum, Mexico. Maybe not last year, but the year before last, and I actually was still working on things with Andre. I didn't take my laptop, I didn't take my iPad. I was still doing work from myself on and getting things done even though Andre told me, don't do anything. But I wanted to make sure my client was taken care of while I was on vacation so I wouldn't come back to any type of chaos.
Speaker 4: When I got back.
Speaker 3: So when you think about the life of a virtual system, I need you all to visualize what you want your life to look like. And now that I'm on this platform and you are in my community, now I need you all to literally, if you have a notebook in inkbin, write down what you want your life to look like.
Speaker 4: Because for me, I always said I want to make it.
Speaker 3: I want to make I want to make enough money where I can travel, right, I want to make enough money where.
Speaker 4: I can travel.
Speaker 3: And I've been able to create that life for me by having the flexibility and make an additional stream of income by being a virtual assistant.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,