Speaker 1: Damn, but he hog it's time for donkey the King.
Speaker 2: I mean, trying to be donkey today.
Speaker 1: No more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days called.
Speaker 2: Donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 1: Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey of the day today?
Speaker 2: Wow, Jess hilarious.
Speaker 1: Donkey of Today for Friday, August fourth goes to a feminist collective in Mexico called fifty plus one. Not just that feminist collective, but all the citizens who are upset with Mayor Manuel angel Billa Lobos. Okay, I will call him Mayor Manuel from here on out. But Mayor Manuel is under fire simply because he cares, simply because he loves values and appreciates the other men who reside in this town that I can't pronounce.
Speaker 2: What is it called? What was it called? Say it again? There you go?
Speaker 1: Yes, I want man Manuel to know that we're riding with him. We see you, man Manuel. Man Manuel decided to turn up the heat on a holiday that nobody truly cares about, and that holiday is Father's Day.
Speaker 2: Driving the cruise bombs for Father's.
Speaker 1: Day, Kerry Father's Day is June eighteenth for this year, and don't nobody give a damn per usual? Okay, but the man decided to do something special for the fathers on Father's Day, and now this feminist collective and other women are upset.
Speaker 2: What's the news channel? Let's go to let' let's hear the news reports please.
Speaker 3: President municipal will be yello, it's the those be all the censers commentari scores. No, it's the Luna and president will be your logoction media.
Speaker 2: It's the direction wow wows to wow? What's this wow? What's this? Wow?
Speaker 1: You dominicann't know what he said? Yes, let me translate. The mayor decided that they would be a good idea to offer the men of his town a script show for fother's day, dropping the clues bombs for that man.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: He sent out the information online and invited all the fathers to a local auditorium on June seventeenth for a special.
Speaker 2: Event show just for dads.
Speaker 1: And on the poster it said a show surprises in presence that mal laid it out for the fothers. They had electrical appliances as Raffle prizes traditional music playing what kind of music was they playing?
Speaker 2: Red? What would difference?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying? Come on now, come on now? And they had scrippers. Now listen, when they sent the invite out, it mentioned in big read letters that no children and no women were invited. I repeat, When they sent out the invite it said no children and no women were invited. Now, this is where some of the problems lie. The women didn't listen. A lot of the ladies came anyway and bought their child. How you gonna ignore the fact we told you not to come and don't bring the kids, and then get.
Speaker 2: Upset when the script show starts.
Speaker 1: You can't complain about a sexually suggestive performance by scrippers when we told you not to come and don't bring kids. And furthermore, why are you trying to steal these hard working Mexicans joy? The biggest he hall is going to everybody that has a problem with this. Okay, fathers already get the worst gifts, things we don't need to use. Finally, something that fathers will actually enjoy. And it's a problem.
Speaker 2: All eyes on Mexico City right now, y'all.
Speaker 1: We should all be learning from Mexico in this moment because the bar has been raised on what fathers deserve for Father's Day.
Speaker 2: Don't think about just the scriptlers.
Speaker 1: They had electrical appliances, toasters, microwaves, waffle makers, tortilla presses, and scrippers. Now, personally, I don't need the scripts because my wife and I have no problem frequenting the script club together. But for the brothers whose wives are not with that, why are you raining on their single de Mayo parade? Do you know how many ties we have in our closet that don't with any shirts and suits that we own?
Speaker 2: How many ties you got in me? I lie?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, Fathers don't always want ties, They want thies, all right. Father's got enough power tools, power drills, screwdrivers, hammers, nails.
Speaker 2: If we sick of that in America, how.
Speaker 1: Do you think they feel in Mexico. I'm show in Mexico City they got enough tools. Everybody over there, probably Babido the builder, okay, a Mexican mayor, and Mexican fathers don't want to screw and nail something. They do enough of that. They want to screw and nail someone, all right. They want to go to whole depot, not home Depot. Listen, I'm saying, is the moral of the story. This isn't about scrippers, all right, It's about the fact this mayor went above and beyond for Father's Day. I think all these women just being fake outraged to attempt to discract from the fact that they have never went this hard for Father's Day. The mayor made all the ladies in this town look bad, and that's what they really upset about. Okay, they say, the greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children and wife when no one is looking.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: The greatest mark of a child and wife should be how the treat their father when everyone is looking all right, the mayor passed the test, all right. Next Father's Day, will you please give that feminist collective fifty plus one and anyone in Mexico City who has a problem with what mayor manual did the sweet sounds of the Hamilton's.
Speaker 2: Oh no, the day, do.
Speaker 3: All the day?
Speaker 1: Yee?
Speaker 2: What you got your father for Father Day? Ag A plant? A plant kind of plan unless he wasn't even cannabis.
Speaker 1: I can't even remember.
Speaker 2: It was a really really nice plan from home depot. But that's about you know what I'm saying, planting dinner, that's it.
Speaker 4: But I always meant about to be single, demile, okay for playing.
Speaker 2: All they did was show up. What you got your father for Father's Day? I got him a kapai sweatshirt. That's what he wanted, a kapa He wanted a sweatshirt, probably for forty years. I got enough of those. That's what he said. I want a new sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, he got it, and we're gonna get you'all ties again next year.
Speaker 2: Jesus. Okay, that's cool. Put them on some scrippers. What kind of plant did he ask for?
Speaker 4: A plant?
Speaker 2: He likes plants, you know, marijuana or a.
Speaker 4: Plant, oh, cannabis plant? All right, I'm not at that all right now. When we come back, Tim Ryan will be my god. We're gonna kick it with him when we come back.
Speaker 1: Jim Ryan is gonna come up here and talk to us about the exhaustive, the exhausted majority, the exhausted majority of the people in this country.
Speaker 2: That's just tired, all right, Okay, we tied everything. We tired.
Speaker 1: We tired of Republicans, were tired of democrats, we tired of pro downs We're just tired, all.
Speaker 4: Right, b e T We see y'all on Monday, everybody else. Tim Ryan is up next to the Breakfast Club. Good morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Donkey Today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s Laminsoft.
Speaker 2: Don't be a donkey. Do pound two fet on your cell and say the bull.
Speaker 1: If you've been hurt in a construction accident, that's pound two five to oz from your cell and say the bull.