Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod. It's Teddy Mellancamps and camera Judge. Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with my self, Tamra, Judge and Tchell show. You're all glammed up.
Speaker 2: I know it's monigral. I'm going on three hours of sleep right now.
Speaker 1: Wait, how long is Marti gras too long?
Speaker 2: It's about three weeks and.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what it's about. I just know beads and boobs. That's all I know.
Speaker 2: You need to come next year. We're gonna make you the queen of a parade.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's lots of parades, and I'm assuming it's down in the French Quarter or bourbon Stree or whatever it is where I.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm at right now. I got a hotel room last night just because I had to wake up at six in the morning to do a breakfast for greasing of the poles, and then I'm going to a lunch after this and then I'm doing.
Speaker 3: The greasing of the poles.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: That's a little rangy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure what that is. But okay, uh well, I was out late last night because I had to film and I got home at like midnight, and then I had to watch the shows, so I went to bed like one thirty two o'clock.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I couldn't even like Eddie was dead asleep, so I just like snuck in bed and then didn't wash my face or anything.
Speaker 3: So I have makeup smeared my hair.
Speaker 1: Is I woke up, it was like curl because it was really it was up, so it was like this big and I'm like, oh, okay, I'm just gonna pull it back.
Speaker 2: You still look cute.
Speaker 1: Oh god, oh yeah, So that's happening. But so today we're gonna recap Southern Charm and Traders. Traders is pretty good, so let's just jump right into Southern Charm. So everyone's stressed up for dinner and JT has a arrived. Benita's very happy to see him, but Madison isn't as thrilled. Sally also refused to sit next to JT at dinner. Baby Petty, I guess Santa isn't at dinner.
Speaker 3: But shep's still hopeful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, still make things work.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dude, Okay, So I noticed something last night and I think that a couple of people on the internet kind of have this same take. I feel like shep pining over this woman who's clearly not into him might be a ploy to get everyone to feel sorry for him because of all the crappy things that he's done. Oh, it's like a staged almost like a staged thing. It's not stage because obviously she doesn't like him. But the reason that he's still going into this is because it's like he wants to change his reputation.
Speaker 1: Maybe. Oh okay, so he's used girls before in the past. I'm taking it. M Yeah, she did and she didn't thrown him away, so he Well, isn't this called karma?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's called karma. But I think that you know this because you've been on the Housewives for long enough. It's like, sometimes people have a bad season, and sometimes people have this negative energy about the person on the show, and then they go back in another season. They're like, I'm going to reform my character.
Speaker 1: Oh you think it's like an overboard Well, I have a bad season every year, so I just you know, I'm just rolling with it.
Speaker 3: I'm you're my favorite, you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: My mouth gets me in trouble. I'm not gonna lie, but you know, I'm not a liar, cheater or things like that.
Speaker 3: And maybe that's you had a night.
Speaker 2: You had a night last night.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I had a night last night. I can't but how Vanita says JT brings a type of joy to the room. She is just smitten over this guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't get it, like or is that another fake?
Speaker 1: Is another fake relationship that we heard? I never know what I can believe on the show.
Speaker 2: At first I thought it was but I truly think that Vanita might have feelings for him. I think that, Yeah, am I.
Speaker 1: The only one that actually likes JT on the show? I know he can be a little cringey at times, but I feel like he brings like interest to the show, Like he's interesting, he's he's.
Speaker 3: Not the word polarizing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a polarizing character, which is always good for reality television.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that, you know, he's a little bit of a villain, like people aren't believing what he's saying. He's a little quirky. I if it wasn't for him, what would they be doing?
Speaker 2: We'd be on episode five of Sienna and shef drama.
Speaker 3: Yes exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean it's been going on too long for me.
Speaker 1: Well, not everybody likes JT because a lot of people are actually angry with him at the moment. So Craig finally calls him out at the table and tells him to apologize.
Speaker 3: JT accuses Craig.
Speaker 1: Of lying and spreading the rumor that he called miss Patricia a bit. Now, we never saw this, it was never on camera. Nobody else heard it, but Craig, who's known to fib a little bit. Craig and yeah, Craig insists that he said those words, but SHEP backed up JT. He never heard those I'm not sure that I'm believing Craig. I'm not sure, so Craig right. Craig also accuses JT of saying Austin Cheaton on Audrey and Madison wanted to have an affair with him, but the cameras also didn't catch JT explicitly saying those words affair.
Speaker 3: SHEP also back JT on.
Speaker 1: This, So I think at this moment, everybody's like, hmm, maybe this is not a JT problem, Maybe this is a.
Speaker 2: Craig problem, the problem and igs the problem, but he's the problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so their.
Speaker 1: Thing, Craig is lying and blowing things out of proportion, and then the flashbacks didn't help him what he was saying. And then Austin is like, you are literally a piece of shit on my shoe.
Speaker 2: JTOF you see, And you're right. It made JT a little bit more likable. And I'm conflicted with him because I feel like I've known guys like JT in the South and they normally end up to be like disgraced politicians or something.
Speaker 3: Oh really what?
Speaker 2: But I think that everything he's saying is true, like he's just defending himself, but not well enough.
Speaker 1: No, not well enough. So once everyone is back at the hotel, Venita changes into her pjson goes over to JT's room, but JT wants no cameras in that room, which just weird. I don't know why. The next morning, both sweets are a mess and everyone's hung over. The production asks JT and Vinia what happened in the hotel room. Vanita says she straddled him and said, don't act like you don't want this just as bad as I do.
Speaker 2: WHOA Oh, okay, okay, Well, first off, the guys have poor hygiene, like the dirty feet in the bed, the disgusting like pizza in a frat house. And they're in their forties. It's growth.
Speaker 1: It's like time to grow up. So Vanita straddling him, Okay, Vanita, get it girl. JT says he removed Anita off of him twice in his bed because he has a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wouldn't remove Vanita, and I'm married.
Speaker 1: She's high exactly, but I mean she's beautiful, but clearly she's more into JT than he is into her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what makes me think that it's genuine because she admitted to all of this.
Speaker 3: Do you think that uh, JT's leading her on a little bit.
Speaker 2: No, because he's he keeps on calling her a friend, and he's I think that they do have a genuine friendship. I think she just wants it to cross the line. And also it's so weird. Why did we not know that JT has a girlfriend?
Speaker 1: I know, and we actually got a picture of the girlfriend. Ooh O got a picture? He put they flashed up a picture of the girlfriend. Very cute. Yeah, so we're like, okay, well, why isn't she on the show? If you have a girlfriend, why is she not on the show?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess she doesn't want to or he's trying to protect that relationship. But also like, you can't go and like hide a whole part of your life on a television show.
Speaker 1: Well not that type of show. No, it doesn't really, It normally just doesn't work out. But so meanwhile, we learned that Shep is spiraling out of control after last night because the Sianna stuff. The guys were looking for him for two hours. Shep got kicked out of the casino for being too drunk last night. He woke up on the on a beach chair by the pool.
Speaker 2: Okay, like, are we in White Lotus season two when the kideput on the beach chair. It's so funny. But also I died at the picture of like Whitney and Shep with the one hundred dollars bills of the casino right allegedly right before he got kicked out. I was like these two I.
Speaker 1: Can't, Oh my god. So JT goes over to the Girls Sweet to talk to Madison. JT and Madison finally make peace with the situation. Madison just feels bad for JT. At this point, which she should. I'm glad she like forgave him and all that stuff. So Madison was very sweet.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you saw on Instagram, Madison did a gender reveal with her and Brett and her son and they did where they dipped the champagne glass into the cake and pulled it out. And she's having a girl.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm super happy for her.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy for her because she's gonna be the cutest freaking girl you've ever seen in your life.
Speaker 2: I know she has her husband's gorgeous and so she and she Madison has her boy and and now she gets a girl. I'm just fine happy. So congratulations to Madison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's see. So over at the Guys, sueet Craig is facetiming Page. He wants to wants her to give shep some advice about the Siana situation. And I don't think Page really held back. I mean, she's basically like, he's not in, she's not into you, like, flat out tell ship the Santa doesn't like him. If she liked him, he would know, And I think that the rest of the world would know too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Page pulls out. Like my mom gave me advice when I was in my twenties, like, if they're not texting you, if they're not calling you, they're not into It's true, that's undue.
Speaker 1: I think like with is just he is trying to talk himself into thinking that she does like him, and there is a chance like he's in complete denial.
Speaker 2: I wanted to tell you whenever I watch Madison, she reminds me a lot of you, Tamra. Oh yeah, in a good way. I feel like, look, she's fierce whenever you piss her off and she's just like, no, you're done. But she will give someone the opportunity to say their piece, and she is smart enough to be able to change her mind. Yeah, she hears it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: And I've always said, like, you know, on any of these reality shows, especially housewives, it's all about conflict and resolution. You make up. It's when people won't refuse to make up or move.
Speaker 2: Forward or on the past Jersey Real house S, Lives of New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so that's when it ruins things like you have to be able to move on if you're going to take everything to heart and oh my god, you did that to me. I can never get over it. Well, then goodbye, get off the show. In Life and Reality TV, Yeah, so everyone heads out for their boat day, but Sienna text SHEP last minute that she can no longer make it. I mean, well we shocked at that at all. We all knew that was going to happen.
Speaker 2: No, but you know what, if Sianna's ultimate goal was to be on a reality show, she's got them like three or four episodes in this. I mean, she hasn't even showed up, and the whole episode is about her.
Speaker 1: And I believe she's being vocal on TikTok or Instagram or something like that, and you know, speaking her mind because she's probably getting a little bit of shit like why did you you know, have them come out if you didn't want it?
Speaker 3: Is kind of weird come out here.
Speaker 1: But I'm going to blow you off most of the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, shef said that she pretty much planned the trip well.
Speaker 1: And also SHEP wasn't like taking her response, like her text message hard. He's like, oh, well wait for you, what's your eta? We can wait, it's going to happen, and she's like, come on, SHEP. She doesn't want to go. I know she doesn't want to go.
Speaker 2: And he also wore that matching shirt and short.
Speaker 1: I was like that, there's so I don't know where you buy that stuff.
Speaker 2: Probably Tipsy Elves, I don't know. There's a brand that just like screams Shep and it's like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So everybody knows that Molly's into Shep except for Shep, and I do feel like they are the perfect couple because he's reading his text message to Sianna, which everybody in the world is cringing, and she's like, oh, that's so dreamy. Oh you're so nice. Oh I just love that, And I'm like, there's your girl right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean.
Speaker 1: A long time well, I'm but still it's Shep, like it's Shep.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If anybody deserves anybody, these two deserve each other.
Speaker 2: I really love. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, I shouldn't say deserves each other because I'm I'm hearing like Shep's not that great of a guy when it comes to dating, but she really.
Speaker 2: Likes him, I know. But I think that's why he's not into her, Like he wants the game. And apparently people were like he's never gotten off of the dating apps, like people were saying that on TikTok and whatever that he had, like even when he was with Sianna that he was never getting he never got off. So I think that he's just a playboy. I think he's enjoying the sympathy he's getting.
Speaker 1: Well. Shep was excited to know that the boat they were on was going to Rose Island. While they're all hanging out in the ocean, Austin asked, Molly, do you think Shep's tongue would gross? Do you think Shep's tongue would taste like sand paper?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: I don't understand that if.
Speaker 2: He was trying to get Molly and Shep to hook up, I would say, as a woman thinking about what guys do with their tongue, I don't want sandpaper.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't got du ouch. That seems like it could hurt.
Speaker 2: Really no. And it was like, like she said, it was very middle school. Like stop, it's just I.
Speaker 1: Know, I know, it's like, shut up, Austin. Molly and Shep hug each other, but he feels like it's all very middle school, Like you said, Shepp and Madison are hanging out at the boat together. He tells her that Sienna wanted him to buy her a ten million dollar house. So they're wondering if Shep's not rich enough for her.
Speaker 2: So Shep is very wealthy, Like what is rich enough? Who is she meeting on Raya? And why weren't why didn't ray exist when I was single?
Speaker 1: So she so she said, I want a ten million dollar house. If that's in a red flag, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Is Yeah, I mean it's giving.
Speaker 1: Is Shep rich like that? See? I just I don't know. I've always seen him as like a frat guy.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like generational wealth in the South. It's like you have land, you have properties, and streets are named after you. Probably Rose Island the Bahamas might be named after him. Maybe that's why they went gotcha. I mean, I don't know. I think he has a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you must. Shep's starting to realize that he might be the problem. In the past, he's been the wild man from Hell and it's put stress on his relationships. Madison's heart is breaking for him. Madison, everyone deserves love, even Shep.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, I wonder if that was her hormones talking she was pregnant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, no, I'm not gonna lie. Everybody deserves love, even shep. So that was the end of the episode. We'll go ahead and take a break and then we'll come back with Traders. Hey guys, welcome back to to season A pod with myself and Michelle. We are going to recap Trader season three, episode ten. There's only one more episode left, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so wait, yeah, work one episode.
Speaker 1: Yah, we're coming to the end. I do believe they're going to play the final episode in the reunion on the same night.
Speaker 2: That's what they did for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they're doing that again. They shot the reunion with Dolores yesterday. They shot the reunion yesterday.
Speaker 2: Wow did Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, we come from housewife world, so it's a long day. There's a lot of fighting and screaming and all that stuff. And She's like, it was so different than house was. I go told you it's a breeze. If you've gone through housewife reunions, this is a breeze. So it starts off Danielle is waiting in the dungeon to recruit Brittany. Danielle offers Brittany the ultimatum either join Danielle as a trader or she murdered her tonight. Well, of course she's gonna join. Who wouldn't, right, Yeah, Brittany accepts the ultimatum. Inter confessional, she says she was unsure about being recruited, but she wants to finish this game with Danielle. They go back to the turret and Danielle tells Brittany she was losing her mind with Carolyn. Danielle and Brittany feel like Dylan and Dolores were two of the most trusted allies. Brittany tells Danielle that Tom and Gabby are onto her. It's between Ivar, Tom and Gabby tonight.
Speaker 2: Okay, Brittany for me did not seem very surprised to see Danielle in the tour. Now we're talking about Brittany who was crying at the thought that people were going to bring up Danielle's name. But if I felt tamor if I was crying about you and I was just like, oh my god, and then I saw you in the tour, it I'd be like, wait you, oh my god. I feel like I would get emotional. There was none of.
Speaker 1: That, None of that well, there is a rumor out there that she told her she was a trader while they were filming, which is absolutely, as you know, against the rules.
Speaker 2: The big elephant in the room. Yes, I'm glad you brought that up. I feel like, even if that happened, no one's going to say it because it's going to be such a huge compromise to the game. It'll affect like future seasons. And I don't even think they anyone would admit it.
Speaker 1: No, no one's going to admit it. But I see that it looks like it totally happened.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I think it died Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and of course she's going to come back, and of course she's going to be a trader, because what kind of idiot would choose murderer over being a trader? Like hello, we also Danielle.
Speaker 2: If she told her, then Danielle has to recruit her because then at the end, Brittany is going to know that she's a trader. She don't WoT her out, So it's like the perfect crime.
Speaker 1: Who would if you've chosen to be for murder?
Speaker 2: For murder, Dylan, I think, yeah, But I mean, but Danielle, I Guess and Dylan are kind of close, but he's just like, I don't know, I feel like he was kind of on. He's really trying to get traders out, so I think he's a liability.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm worried that he might smell he did it because in an interview and says he doesn't really like taking shows. He doesn't think people should take showers all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh because of the life. Well, he probably doesn't have a shower in a van.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think maybe some.
Speaker 2: People are into that. I'm not. I know, I won't even have sex with my husband. If you like, went to the gym, I'm like, oh, no, you.
Speaker 1: Stink it out of it.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so there was that or on the internet. It sounds like it probably is true. So at breakfast the next morning, we learned Tom Sannival has been murdered. Yay, finally it took forever. I'm shocked that he made it that long. I really thought that, you know, when I found out he was going, I'm like, oh, he's gonna be gone, like the first episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Delores was like Selve bye bye.
Speaker 1: Shocked.
Speaker 2: She's like good, I love that. I just love to see how much she hated him.
Speaker 1: I thought it was hysterical, I know, right, So at breakfast the next morning, we learned Tom Sannival has been murdered. Danielle and Brittany are going to work on getting Gabby banished tonight because Gabby is certain that Danielle is a trader, and she's right. Laurus is buying Danielle's lies. She thinks Danielle is loyal and trustworthy. Well, thank god she did, because I think that's gotten her as far as she's gotten. Right. Meanwhile, Danielle joins Gabby in one of the rooms and they don't say a word to one another. Dylan is starting to become convinced that Gabby could be a trader. Tom saying he didn't realize how good he was going to be at this game made me want to vomit. The way he kept saying, like, you know how highly he spoke about himself. I'm like, dude, he's.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm a threat. I mean, I just dislike you just for that. Yeah, by the way, did you catch on that? Like during breakfast, the first group of people normally are the first two that come in. There's a trainer in that group. Danielle's like always the first or the second person. Why are they not like hello, she's never heard her?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I would believe if I we either went us were there, we would know that Danielle.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I feel like she's also kind of a lazy treat, like she doesn't even try that hard, Like she's kind of.
Speaker 1: Oh she tries with her crying.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess she overacts a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what I will say. I will say to the people out there. I have heard the grape vine that she's getting death threats and like just being attacked. And it's like, guys, it's a game.
Speaker 2: It's a great.
Speaker 1: Hard I don't know, Well you got attacked when you were on there. It's like, yea is so nasty. It's a game, or it's a reality show, Like you don't need to make death threats.
Speaker 2: And you know what, if you're a fan of someone and they go home, that doesn't mean most of the time people are friends after these shows, like your favor it's going to be fine. Yes, it's really annoying. I don't want Danielle to get any hate like that. And you know what, our opinions are just our opinions, and like, it's because we've done the show, so it's easier for somebody to sit on the couch and have an opinion. But we've done it and it's hard. It really is.
Speaker 1: It is, it is. But Delores, I love you so much, but your picker is way off. Danielle has her folded, which I'm shocked because well, I don't know. She's so theatrical that people probably are obviously believing her. But today's mission will be giving a player's de jaavu as they walk through the forest and go down memory Lane. The players who capture the most gold will become the Seer. The Seer will have the power to learn another player's true identity. The Seer will be able to choose one player to have a face to face meeting with, and that player will have to disclose whether they're a faithful or a trader. The mission starts in the first challenge forces them to face the creepy clowns. I hate clowns.
Speaker 3: They have a They have to pop.
Speaker 1: A balloon and try to gain money. Does Brittany have the most money by the end of the first mission. The second challenges with the dolls the dolls will give them money, but if the player tried to earn too much, the dolls can take all the money away. And we saw that happen a few times. Like, nop, sorry, you're greedy, Like those dolls are creepy.
Speaker 2: You know, so freaking creepy.
Speaker 1: I know, twelve hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: No, it was actually scary, and being in the woods in Scotland is scary enough. Like those are the same woods that whenever we did a challenge, Peter was like neck deep in mud. It's like pretty gnarly out there.
Speaker 1: I did recognize that the creek that was there. I'm like, ah, we did a challenge over there that I think the freezing Yes, yes, So the final challenge requires the players to collect gold coins in bags scattered throughout the forest. What they didn't know is it smells like shit, and everybody is very grossed out, except for Dylan. He's like, oh, this smells great, and I's kidding. Dylan has realized how badly Danielle wants to become this seer, and it's very suspicious to him. The mission ends in Alan Reville's he will not tell anyone who the seer is and tell the roundtable tonight. So I was a little bit confused on this mission.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know, It's basically it was a guessing game. I thought that they were gonna have to go to different spots and it was going to be a memory game like what happened in the game. But it was like guessing it was yeah kind of, I was like lackluster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone's back at the castle, eating and strategizing. Tonight is a last night where banishment will reveal if someone is a trader of Faithful. So Gabby's main objective is to get Danielle's ass out of that turret. That's what she wants. Goodbye, See you later. Dylan's finally starting to believe that Danielle could be a trader. Danielle is extremely worried that she doesn't have him in her corner anymore. Brittany's running around the castle trying to convince everyone to vote for Gabby.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know why Brittany is having Danielle's back so much, but yeah, I mean, I guess she's new in the turret so she has to and she's probably scared of Danielle. But yeah, I mean Britney's arguments about Gabby hanging out with the Bambi's is like the weakest argument ever. I mean, you hang out with people that you know and you like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then we heard a little backstory that Brittany voted out Danielle on Big Brother, So I think she feels she owes this extra loyalty to her.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, possibly, but also like Big Brother is a backstabbing game as well. Yeah, I'm not sure their relationships us. That's why I feel like the rumors could be true about Danielle telling her. But I did like Gabby kind of like going head to head. She's not scared of Danielle. Like whenever they were sitting and having tea, Gabby's like I'm not moving, like I'm staying here. We're gonna stay this Awess.
Speaker 1: Yes, I kind of liked it. He's good. So the round table begins. This is always my favorite part of the entire episode is the round table. Gabby start to provide her case against Danielle. Iv R and Dylan seem to support Gabby's claim. Danielle argues that she doesn't have the stomach to be a trader and thinks Gabby's the real trader. I mean just by saying that I don't have the stomach to be a trader. To me, that's like you're saying I'm a trader.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also, all of Danielle's arguments are so thin, but whenever people talk about her, they have actual evidence. I know. That's was so surprising because I feel like Dolores is so smart. Dolores's dad was a cough right yep. I think she said her dad was a cop. So I'm shocked that Danielle really convinced Dolores that she's not a trader. So that was just shocking to me because I find Dolores to be very smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Gabby, I'm not a trader. I think if I stand up there, it will just be another woman with a strong personality being falsely accused. I love her voice too, Kardashian.
Speaker 2: I feel like I like that God gave her that that interesting voice because it sounds to anyone who don't know her that you know, she's a little flighty, but she's not.
Speaker 1: She's super intelligent. She's super intelligent. And she looked fire on this episode with those she was wearing the.
Speaker 2: Shorts, right, my god, those short shold. I wanted to tell you this too, so at breakfast, whenever Gabby said, well, I mean, I wasn't sure if I was going to get to wear this outfit. Those small things are something that I would pick off on and be like, she's definitely a faithful, because if you're a faithful, you are thinking about your wardrobe because you are constantly worried that you're gonna get murdered, and you're like, do I wear the cute outfit? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like wear the cute ones really quickly, so you are please.
Speaker 2: So you have to know that Gabby is not a trader. I feel like they're not picking up on the small things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, Dolores is not picking up on who's a trader at all, because now she thinks Ivar is a trader, so she's going to vote for him. Then Danielle and Brittany decided to vote for Ivar. Two, Dolores is wasting a vote in steering the group in the wrong direction, and again her prickers off. But whatever, whatever, she's made it this far. I hope she makes it all the way to the end and takes the money. We'll find out next week. Dylan voted for Danielle, which means there's a draw between Ivar and Danielle. They will each present their case and there will be another vote. Danielle and Ivar will both be excluded from the vote. Danielle and Gabby both vote for Danielle again. Delores votes for Ivar again, and when Britney, when Britney is about to turn her board around, the episode ends. Wait, who did Britney vote for the first time around?
Speaker 2: Brittany voted for Ivar? Oh shit, whenever you were this far in the game, I feel like it's suspicious whenever people kind of throw out a random vote, like for us, remember how God we voted Max out right, Yes that was a really random vote, but there were twenty freaking people there, so it's like you gotta kind of go with the group. But now it's a very small group, so now you really need to vote for someone who you think is a trader. So my red flag would be like, why did Britney vote for Eyebar? Why did Danielle vote for Ibar? He doesn't have any evidence against him. I know he's just British.
Speaker 1: He's British, He's I mean, token British. He did not. He does not compare to our token British that we had on our season. No, no, no no. But Brittany thought Deloris was voting for Danielle. Her jaw dropped when she voted for Ibar, which makes me think Brittany voted for Danielle to go with the group. But I don't know. I mean, this is the first draw in Trader history.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wouldn't would be so? Oh it is, okay, I was one. I'm like, yeah, I don't know what happens next. I am wondering if Britney did. Oh, I know, that would be crazy.
Speaker 1: I know. And then and then next week, like there's no more banishments or anything like that, no more bringing traders in nothing. So then they do the final like ceremony and find out who wins exactly.
Speaker 2: But you know what, that's why it's so important at that final roundtable that you get a trader out, because then you don't want to go to the fire pit with two traders. You're gonna have to freaking out. Everything is going to be too much. You only want one trader, and you get that one out.
Speaker 1: I think she's gone. I think Danielle's gone.
Speaker 2: I think she might be and damn if Britney does it, yes, just oh my god, it's a great TV. Danielle will lose her mind.
Speaker 1: I know so well.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 1: So next week is the very final episode of Traders. We find out who wins, and then after that we'll be watching the reunion. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait. It's going to be so good. I hope it's fire. I hope people yell. Actually, Danielle has been teasing it on Twitter apparently, and she's been saying, yeah, you're gonna see everything at the reunion like it's coming out. They're not prepared for me. And I was like, oh, go gotch.
Speaker 1: I will watch. But how are we not prepared for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've seen a lot.
Speaker 1: We've seen a lot. You're acting, You're falling to the ground, the crying like she yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well I'm excited for next week.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, well, you go have fun at Marty grat and I'm going to catch up on my sleep.
Speaker 2: Yes, go to bed, girl, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Around for a while until I got a film.
Speaker 2: I'll sleep tomorrow, all right, Bye bye