Speaker 1: And so we are in a state of emergency. Okay, White supremacist violence is always have been the number one threat to our society.
Speaker 2: But I'm also very proud that my wife was white. But the practice club bitches or rich Honny, please tell me why was I your donkey of the day.
Speaker 1: Yes, donkey today for Tuesday, February twenty fifth, goes Enrique Tarrio. If you don't know the name. He is the former leader of the Proud Boys. Not just the former leader of the Proud Boys, but the former leader of the Proud Boys who were sentenced to twenty two years in prison because he was found guilty of helping coordinate the insurrection that happened on January sixth, twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Now, this is what I don't understand about.
Speaker 1: Some of you patriots, okay, and I put patriots in air quotes. What I don't understand about you all is do you respect law enforcement or not? Because if you respected law enforcement, then ex Capitol police officer Michael Fanon wouldn't have gotten dragged into the mob that's tormed the Capitol on January sixth. That police officer was attempting to defend the Capitol from these domestic terrorists we call Vanilla, and he was dragged into the mob, beaten in taste until he suffered a heart attack.
Speaker 2: That don't sound like true patriotism to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, true patriots show their love and respect the law enforcement, and true patriots respect the Capitol building that is a worldwide symbol of democracy.
Speaker 2: But Enrique Tarryo doesn't.
Speaker 1: Care about any of that because he was given a second chance by Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump. The man was pardoned.
Speaker 1: By forty five forty seven, so he doesn't have to spend twenty two years worrying about someone storming the capital of his anus.
Speaker 2: Stop to steal takes on a whole new meaning in a prison shower.
Speaker 1: Okay, But what happens when a pardoned former leader of the Proud Boys seize an ex Capitol police officer in the street. You would think that maybe, just maybe Enrique would have learned something from his brief stint in prison. You would think he would reflect. You would think that Enrique would have said to himself, you know what, law enforcement was just doing their job. We were being idiots, and I'm so grateful to have a second chance at life. So let me mind my business. But no, a potential dialogue opportunity, he turned into a confrontation.
Speaker 2: Let's listen, do you want power that day? You were power.
Speaker 1: Draft. That's a little failure.
Speaker 2: Run for me, Run for.
Speaker 1: You can say that while you're over there, Henrique, do you know you are absolutely wrong? You are absolutely wrong on January sixth, and you are absolutely wrong. And how you handle the former Capitol police officer Michael Fanon just know, okay that he is a member of law enforcement, former member of law enforcement, but still a member of law enforcement.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: He is a member of law enforcement, a public servant who took an oath to protect and serve the Capitol and that's exactly what he did. And y'all beat on that man for doing his job, taise that man for doing his job and caused him to have.
Speaker 2: A heart attack for doing his job.
Speaker 1: Michael Fanan, you heard in the audio just now he used the right in exact language when talking to Enrik.
Speaker 2: You are a trader to this country.
Speaker 1: You orchestrated a cool to overthrow the results of an election, and you are making your president, Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump look like a fool.
Speaker 1: Because he said January sixth, with the Day of Love, he said you all were patriots. Where is the love and Rique, where is the respect for yourself? Where is the respect for your president and the pardon he gave you? Okay, all you did with this stunt was make him look crazy for even pardoning you in the first place.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It's people right now who think you should be in prison with kool aid on your lips, identifying as someone's prison bank.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: In fact, insurrections and orgies have one thing in common.
Speaker 2: If you don't have a real plan what y'all didn't, it ends.
Speaker 1: Up being just a bunch of dudes standing around with nothing to do but each other.
Speaker 2: I don't even know why my brain works like that.
Speaker 1: But the moral of the story is, Enrique, you got hit with twenty two years because you help orchestrate the chaos to January sixth.
Speaker 2: You got a sweet deal with a pardon.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many non violent drug offenders in pre is in right now would love to have a pardon. And instead of humbling yourself, you out here with your chest out like you did a bid for something honorable. Look, man, this isn't about politics. It's about accountability. Okay, Enrique, you are to post a child for ungratefulness. You got a blessing, a blessing in the form of a pardon, and instead of falling back, staying low, letting time pass, you chose to still be on bs with a former police officer who almost died because of foolishness you helped to orchestrate. Please remember, Enrik, you got pardoned, okay, not exonerated. If you are seeing as a trader in clown, guess what you earned that?
Speaker 2: Okay? You planned an attack on the Capitol.
Speaker 1: You inspired people to go to war over a lie that the election was stolen, and what makes it worse, you didn't even go get your hands dirty with them on January sixth, Please let REMI MA give in Riek Tarrio the biggest he huf.
Speaker 2: He ha heih you stupid mother, Are you dumb? That's right? All right?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 2: You hear that norovirus? I know that norovirus when I hear it now, And she usually got a mask on. She chilling with none on of that? What's up?
Speaker 1: Manff me in that direction? You can't be sneezing at me. And I got places to be all right, okay? Like the third Annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, which is happening Wednesday, Saturday, April twenty six. Okay tickets go on sale tomorrow Wednesday, February twenty sixth at twelve pm Eastern. Okay, The Trap Nerds Podcast, Good Mom's Bad Choices Podcast, The Neked Sports Podcast with Carrie Champion, The R and B Money Podcast would take in Jay Valentine and The Woman of All.
Speaker 2: Podcasts with Sarah Jake's Roberts.
Speaker 1: Okay tickets on sale February twenty six, Tomorrow, twelve pm Eastern Saturday, April twenty six. Pullman Yards, Atlanta, Georgia, hosted by Mandy being Weezy. Third Annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. We'll see you there, that's right. Shout out to Louis V. He'll be DJ, and that my got Louis B will be providing the soundtrack.
Speaker 2: What Up Louis dropping the clue bonds for Louis V.
Speaker 1: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull Lambingsoft. Don't be a donkey When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club