Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft King Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bet and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium.
Speaker 3: Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon.
Speaker 2: That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 4: Crown is yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Also, we had another incident though Joe. Video has emerged this morning showing Jason Kelsey walking New Penn State Fever Stadium and getting approached by college students, shouting his name and asking for fifth bump.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, one.
Speaker 2: Person can't be heard heckling Kelsey using the derogatory language about his brother Travis and girlfriend Taylor Swift. Hey, Kelsey, how did it feel that your brother of the you know the gay slur for dating Taylor Swift. The person yell. Jason was not having any of it as he turned, stopped, turned around, grab the person's phone and slam it to the ground. As Jason goes to pick the phone up, the guy shoves it so and Jason has.
Speaker 3: The phone back to it says yeah now three times.
Speaker 1: Hi back Jason, don't do that. Don't put your phone in people's faces, give people space, show respect.
Speaker 2: It's okay. If the guy doesn't want to fist bump you guys, it's okay.
Speaker 1: He got the phone all out, all in the all in the man's space.
Speaker 3: Man, y'all, y'all, come on, come on. See.
Speaker 2: I used to think say we're better than this, but we're not, because after a certain point in time, this is who we are. This is who this is what we've become as a society because because what the Internet is, the Internet has done. It's made so many people famous, and so many people want their team in fifteen minutes of fame that they're willing to cross lines in order to achieve it. But sometimes you can make the wrong play on the day, lead people alone. I look, I just I get it.
Speaker 3: Oh yo.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when we do our job. We have to talk about people, and we have to talk about the football. And like we talked about the Tom Brady situation and his wife. They're moved on, they going their separate ways in X, Y and Z. But I'm just trying to figure out Travis Kelsey dating Taylor's will that impacts this gentleman's life. And why would you say, why would you call that man out of his say, his brother, out of his name? So how do you think the man was gonna respond?
Speaker 3: Why? I mean, why would you do that?
Speaker 2: You with them, with the person to try to get a reaction out of kills out of Jason.
Speaker 1: I mean wise kids though, so you already know how they are. They're not thinking straight, they not thinking, they saying the first thing come to mind. So you know why.
Speaker 3: So the college kids are they gonna be a doing in college? Now? You know you was wild? Now you know? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I ain't called nobody but oh Joe, because like I said, I look, I'm big on respect. I ain't going to nobody face being differspectful. And if I don't like somebody.
Speaker 1: I understand the world we're in today. You have to understand these kids in the area. You just said it yourself, tension media, you on viral internet. How can I make a name for myself? I mean, just just all that stuff tied in today. You know these kids on not acting. You know this is this is there of cell phones are recording every guy, damn everything they do.
Speaker 2: It is we've gotten to the point we put everything on the internet. We put what we're eating, what we're wearing, and.
Speaker 3: X, Y and Z. It's just you know, I just I just don't. I just don't know.
Speaker 2: I just wish uh uh Jason wouldn't have had yelled those words back to it. Just just kept it moving, just grabbed him. He did what he did, But just keep it moving. Don't don't don't lower yourself. Yeah yeah, I just I just I just hated that some people go out go out of their way trying to get a celebrity or an entertainer or somebody famous to get a reaction out of them.
Speaker 3: I hate that that's where we are right now. Oh y'all.
Speaker 2: If it's somebody that I don't like, I don't follow them. If they something come up on my feed, I strolled right past it. I don't listen to their music. I don't watch their films. Okay, I don't. We don't jive, we don't get along. I don't look kind of like what you stand for. Okay, ain't no harm, no foul, And I'm definitely not gonna seek that person out to try to start a confrontation or try to get out there somehow. I just you know, you're just aboord the situation. But I just don't get many people now, damn.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I could, Oh Joe, I said before we started, this is who we are now, because you don't you remember saying are we really that bad? And we really like this? At some point in times you got to come to conclusion this is who we are. This is this is what I become.
Speaker 1: You got mad with it in the airport when you had a bear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with the dog, Yes, yes, yes he.
Speaker 2: Wanted him because I don't know how, you know, like I said, he must he must have been expecting somebody else was there, because nobody knew I was there that day, because normally I get a service to take that.
Speaker 3: I drove myself so nobody kept up.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they'll ay, I'm picking up Shannon Sharp or somebody a restaurant said, oh, reservation Shannon shark O Cho Sinko made reservations and the proparazzi will show up. Sometimes they have, you know, a assistance or that all alert the proparazzi so they can get pictures.
Speaker 3: So I was very cautious that day.
Speaker 2: To make sure that I drove myself and normally when I go to the airport or even anything, and that I have someone to have someone to drive for me. But I was cautious that day and I noticed him earlier, Ojo. But I say, well, you know what, nah nah nah. And the thing was is that, like I said, the lady had come because she had to pick the dog up from one count She had to fly from one country, go to another country to get the dog, bring the guy the dog back to me. She was only going to be in the airport for like ten hours because the next flight was going to leave. So my thing is, I'm giving this lady a lot of money. I need to make sure or she gets back through security. So I was like, ma'am, do you mind if we do the transaction over there? And she's like sure, no problem. Because at first I didn't see her because she had she had Teddy in a in a carrier.
Speaker 3: So I did.
Speaker 2: I'm looking up and I called Shelley. Shelley, I don't see this, lady, Shelley, get on the phone.
Speaker 3: Call the lady. She said, Well, she's standing at x YS and for a song. She got on this. She got on this. I turned around, I see I got her, and I'm like, but he looked.
Speaker 2: He wanted reaction. I mean I gave him. I mean, I guess he wanted me to shove him or something. I gave him what he looked for. He got his little you know, he got his moment of fame. But I mean to call somebody brother name derogatory and what what?
Speaker 3: What did college man? Well, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: I mean people people get really disrespectful because they ain't never been slapped before.
Speaker 3: He got to make an example.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, man, I just that's what Why do you think I stay in the house old Joe people like me?
Speaker 3: No, because I just I just because I just.
Speaker 2: Want to be letting you. You know, AI, I give from Bordator point B I'm walking. Oh yeah, because Jordan, you know Jordan if he worked for the ever whatever airline we're flying on, because he got to get everybody they bags me and as Jim got out the pluck.
Speaker 3: I like, hey, what f is Jordan's I said, don't worry about it. You could wait.
Speaker 2: I'm gone. He getting everybody bag you ma'am. Here you go, so you need your bag? Which one Jordan?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 2: Not work with his airlines? Do you hear about Deack Henry? No gluten, no fried food, no deiry, nothing processed? How didn't working out?
Speaker 3: Joe? Dereck Henry King Henry.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it's working for him? Is broking good?
Speaker 3: Ain't it? Look at you?
Speaker 2: He says he doesn't eat processed food. He does don't eat fried food, he doesn't eat anything with glute, he doesn't eat anything with Darren you know, asking.
Speaker 3: You how about that?
Speaker 1: I don't bete Where Derek Henry from?
Speaker 3: Here? From Florida? Yeah, from like a Jacksonville area.
Speaker 1: Man that NIGGA line.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Listen, Oh I ain't listening to him, man, man, he behaved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I mean I think for you, I mean I think the thing is O Joe when you take that think about it. Derrick Henry had almost fourteen hundred Carris Graphic top dome with another another six hundred in college Top Dome with another thousand in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Here, I'll lie to y'all. Listen.
Speaker 1: He might not be asked fast food, but everything he ran off and might have said for media wise, for good contexts. But look what I'm eating, and which is why I'm playing well. I ain't believe in that ship. I can tell you that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think no, no, no, I totally can believe it because I was like that during the season. I didn't I didn't eat anything fast food. I stuck to the tougherware.
Speaker 3: Uh. And then I had a situation where maybe.
Speaker 2: It's like for like two weeks three weeks in the off season, I would eat whatever I want, not every single day, but if there's a couple of days I wanted to go to the Houston, which was one of my which is my one of my favorite restaurants, I would go there and get the chicken back then even have chicken tenner they don't have them anymore. Or I'll get the burger that's still my staple now. But for the most part, for me, it was in my mind because I felt once I once I altered my diet, I felt I played better, and so now my brain is convinced.
Speaker 1: Me yourself, you mind yourself and feeling like what you're consuming is improving your plate when that really had nothing.
Speaker 2: The same way your mind, you mind yourself McDonald's don't mess up. You see how you stay with me?
Speaker 1: Now, there's a certain skill set that you've honed and perfected when you started at Savannah State until you got to the NFL. When you was with Denver, you worked on that craft and you perfected it to a point where you became a Hall of Famer. What you your body ain't changing none of that. No it won't, Yes it will, I God, damn it. I promise you. We all got.
Speaker 2: So you so you did, you did so. You didn't improve, You didn't do anything different. You ran the same You did the same drills in high school and college that you ran that you got to the NFL. You changed absolutely understanding, No, no, no, hold on, wait a minute, wait a minute. So from high school you changed absolutely nothing. You did the exact same thing in high.
Speaker 1: School as far as team when it come to training.
Speaker 2: Did you change anything from high school, college to the NFL?
Speaker 3: Why? Because you had already you hold your crown.
Speaker 1: Why would you training regimen. I'm not talking about what I can soon.
Speaker 2: Eat, so why would you change anything?
Speaker 3: That's my point.
Speaker 1: It worked for me. I see what you're saying. Okay, I'm with you a little bit. I'm with you a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Talk to me now, come on.
Speaker 2: Adam Schefter tweeted, here's a sentence that hasn't been written earlier in this century. Since before Dan Snyder owned an NFL franchise, players want to wind up in Washington playing for the Commanders, According to Schefter, in recent weeks, there have been players who privately stated or told their agents they wanted to be traded to the Commanders.
Speaker 3: O Jo.
Speaker 2: Ranked the current teams around the league that players don't want to play for. You get Dallas, Las Vegas, Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Places that.
Speaker 3: Carolina. We gotta put Carolina in just we.
Speaker 1: Always want to play for Dallas. I'm gonna take that out. I'm gonna take them off that list. Cleveland probably because the quarterback situation, even with jamis playing the way you played last week. I don't think players are wanting to go to Cleveland, Uh Carolina for obvious reasons, because right now things aren't going well for.
Speaker 2: Them, which one you're gonna put first, or where you going first?
Speaker 1: Not going where I'm not going first? Just go Cleveland. I'm sorry, Carolina, Carolina first, Carolina first, then Cleveland after Cleveland, the Raiders, Okay, yeah, I mean have happened the Cowboys in that is to me, it's ridiculous because it's still America's team no matter what you want, whether they're winning, where they're losing. They steal their headlines regardless because of who they are. So I would never put them in a Listen, anybody, anybody that knows football in general, if you're a player, you want to play for the Cowboys, you'd want to play for the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: And plus the uh uh uh Texas and Las Vegas doesn't have the border, doesn't have income state income tax.
Speaker 1: So that order was cool, right, So Carolina Cleveland, Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 2: Carolina Cleveland. It get cold at least in Vegas. You know, I got eight games at home. I'm indoors, no state income tax, I got the strip. Uh Jacksonville. We added Jacksonville. Where you want Jacksonville? So would you go Carolina, Jacksonville, Cleveland, Vegas, Dallas last? Or would you go Carolina Cleveland Jackson Man, Listen.
Speaker 1: If you if you they got the quarterback, they got the quarterback, I really wouldn't consider the place. I wouldn't want to play because here Brian, Brian Thoma Jr. Could do it.
Speaker 2: Are we sure they got the quarterback? I mean, they got a quarterback that's making a lot of money.
Speaker 3: All you sure? Are we sure it's tough? Hey?
Speaker 1: Listen quarterback? Listen. Players get coaches fired. I think Doug Peterson might be on the hot seat if he doesn't get fired. There's one person who's gonna save a job. That's Trevor Lawrence. That's Tumor Trevora hell Trevor. Matter of fact, Doug Peterson, you need to thank Trevor Lawrence and Brian Toman Jr.
Speaker 3: Ahead of time.
Speaker 1: Thank him ahead of time, because if you don't get fired this season, I guarantee you this is going to be because of the play of those two.
Speaker 3: Man. I don't know how you keep that job and they don't make a play playoffs? Who playoffs? That job did? I don't see how you keep that job.
Speaker 2: Well, But yeah, I agree, I think I'll go Carolina, man. But Cleveland fan base is so passionate.
Speaker 3: They show up.
Speaker 2: Like whatever, and the fans that dogs they show up, they'd be out there tailgate. Look, you know we played them, we know we I went to Cleveland offically in Baltimore there in the same division, and they'd be out there. We played them in Denver a couple of times at the old Municipal Stadium. They'd be out there. Oh Joe, Now, you don't get that kind of support in Jacksonville unless you win it. And you still ain't getting the kind of support that they get in Cleveland. And you damn sure ain't getting that in Cleveland, and you damn sure not getting that in Vegas because a lot of the people in Vegas that they're like transient, you know, they came here from somewhere. They're not neck Raiders fans. But nah, yeah, Carolina be last on my list I would take. I would say Carolina, Jacksonville Cleveland third because the fan base is passionate, and we've seen when Jacksonville.
Speaker 3: And empty like a mug, empty like a buzz.
Speaker 2: All they took was ten games for the Indianapolis coach, the bitch, Anthony Richardson in a favor thirty nine year old Joe Flacco. Even though Richardson is just twenty two years of age, ten games was enough of a sample size to draw the conclusion that the last year number four overall pick hasn't gotten it done. Jalen Hurst is a prime example of giving a young quarterback an opportunity to develop. Hurt said his development is why teams should be patient with young quarterbacks. I think the thing I think things do take time. Things take time, and everybody has a different approach to going in. I wasn't supposed to be the guy I am today. Nobody expected that, but I took advantage of my opportunities, and that's what I encourage everyone to do.
Speaker 3: Regardless.
Speaker 1: I don't like the move. I don't care what nobody's saying. I don't like the move. It's your number four pick, right, it's just pick now what I think what I'm saying is happening. I don't like the fact that they're benching him. For one, he didn't play a lot of college football. He didn't play a lot of college football. He didn't get a lot of snaps the amount of snaps that needed to be able to come in and transition into the NFL and be prepared, you know, just being big, strong, fast and having it having an arm. It's not gonna get it done.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: So the only way to improve in the NFL is with reps, with reps, with reps, with reps. He's the future of the franchise. He's the number fourth quarterback. So the only reason I think they put Flacco in is to save the season. Do we have a chance to make a run. So what we're going through is before and four. I think what they are for and four?
Speaker 3: Right? Uh, what's the take? What's the coach? No, I don't know if they're four and four think, I don't know. I don't know if they run four games? Joy might have No. I think I'm they're four and forty five hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I knew it. So what they're doing with Coke missus Ssychin is doing. He's making a change because he feels the team had the chance and the opportunity to make a run. At some point, Anthony Richardson will be the future of the Coat. But right now we're gonna put flack on in because he gives us they think they feel, which is true. Statistically, Flacco gives them the best chance to win right now and compete.
Speaker 2: And this is this is a compete division because the Houston the Texas aren't what they were.
Speaker 3: Jacksonville is very Hill of Miss.
Speaker 2: We know what the Titans are so and look, I know people are saying that, you know, he tapped out, and that's one of the reasons, but you got to look at his rec oh, joe, this guy has a worse completion percentage than Tim Tebow. Tim Tebow completed forty six percent of his passes. He's completing forty six forty four percent. That's four percent lord than JaMarcus Russell. Did we think JaMarcus Russell and Tim Tebow were good quarterbacks? No, we didn't. And his completion percentage is worse than theirs. He needs to he needs time to watch. They put him in too quick when he wasn't ready. And what happens is though, joke is that when you draft someone that high and you draft him after that position, you're not waiting because after the end of the third year, Oh, y'all'm gonna have to make a decision. I'm about to have to get these guys three hundred, four hundred and five hundred million dollars, I need to see right and in the process of that, because, like you said, he didn't play a whole lot of football, and he didn't play a whole lot of football in a pro style offense, a lot of it stuff. He was running the football. Well, you know, he said the NFL was easy.
Speaker 3: I can't tell.
Speaker 2: If the NFL is easy and you're completing forty four percent of your passage, what the hell you think was happened?
Speaker 3: If the NFL was hard? Don't yo?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you one more thing that I don't And I'm just saying, chat, y'all, stay with me, real quick, real quick, like, listen to me. When it comes to the game of football, when you're drafted at high you have expectations, you have friends, you have people telling you this, you that, and you get to the NFL, you get drafted that high, then you plan. You have a certain high, a certain certain ore in feeling about yourself. You feel good, you know what to feel like to get bench on. Do you understand what it feels like to get benched?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: As a quarterback, forget some of the other positions, because some of the other positions you have an opportunity to bounce back, you know, and you have an opportunity to to make those plays again. But as a quarterback, I think it does, especially when you're young. It does something to your psyche. I'm assuming it has to. It has to do something to your psyche. So now you're telling me I'm playing bad. I'm playing so bad you're going to sit me down and bench me for Joe Flacco. So if I do get the opportunity to play again, what's the first fucking thing I'm gonna do. I'm gonna be goddamn indecisive.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna hope you learn.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm gonna be hesitant. I'm not gonna make the big place I was making earlier.
Speaker 3: It just don't game.
Speaker 1: It's weird than me.
Speaker 3: Play like nine ten passes.
Speaker 2: Hopefully, hopefully he gives an opportunity to sit and watch and then he can come. He says, with Joe, what if Joe asked him? And he can ask Joe, Joe, what did you see? Why did you go there? Because that's the biggest thing. Oho, oh, Joe, you can't throw thirty passes in complete eight of them in the NFL.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna win like that. Yeah, And he and.
Speaker 1: Then we can't. We can't playing the receivers because they got they got a squad now, yeah, hey they got some boys now.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe Tom Brady post song lyrics after Jasel announces her pregnancy.
Speaker 3: Brady posted a.
Speaker 2: Sunset photo bill his ig stories, using the Chicks cover Landslide as background music.
Speaker 3: He added song lyrics to Oh Mirror and the Sky? What is love?
Speaker 2: Can the child within my heart rise above? Can I sail through the changing ocean?
Speaker 3: Ties?
Speaker 1: That must have been one of these songs together or something? Hey, hold on, I'm confused though. Hold on now, so what you computed pregnant? Like like like with a baby?
Speaker 2: He?
Speaker 3: What else? No, she pregnant?
Speaker 1: Hold on that If my math serves me correct, it's only been a year.
Speaker 3: So if it's only it, don't take bingo.
Speaker 1: So if her and Tommy just broke up not that long ago, that means her and Buddy had to be doing the dude while they were still together.
Speaker 3: That might have been a prosim but he might have been putting me on them back then.
Speaker 1: Okay o, Lord, that ain't good man.
Speaker 2: Hold on, bro hold on, why do you think somebody because of who they are is exactly.
Speaker 1: But I just said, that's messed up. You know, the dude to do the you know, it's life though, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: It is they separated, They separated.
Speaker 1: Separated now, but I'm just saying, just just the thought of it. You might have been separated, but when before you were separated, you know, you was playing to see the radio, the sea might have been getting planted.
Speaker 2: Look here, a lot of times, men or women, they're not leaving the relationship unless they got something lined up. There are very few people that will quit a job without having a job already lined up. Now, sometimes it has happened, just like sometimes people will leave a relationship and totally be scott free. But that's not that's a rare way.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait say that again. Say say what you just said.
Speaker 3: One time I said, normally people won't relieve a.
Speaker 2: Relationship unless they got something already lined up.
Speaker 3: Now there is, there is.
Speaker 2: There have been situations where they just want to get out from under that situation.
Speaker 3: It's just like a job.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people like I ain't got nothing lined up, but I just know I need to lost this job. But more time than not, people have another job already.
Speaker 1: A that's crazy, boy, but a baby though already.
Speaker 3: Maybe she wanted one and time didn't.
Speaker 1: No man, Tommy would have gave her another one if she wanted another one, like you, it ain't been there, ain't been two years now. You already got you already got the.
Speaker 3: Already.
Speaker 2: Hey, so so, hey, you broke up with your girlfriend? You waiting? Hey we break up? I'm putting meat on somebody.
Speaker 1: That you ain't gonna hear that.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, I'm here, Hey, I need somebody to help me. I need somebody to help me get over this.
Speaker 1: Can you help me to help you talk about that's temporary? Hey, that pain gonna seat right back in as soon as you're done. You ever heard of post of clarity? But that shit hurts you?
Speaker 3: Boy? Nah?
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, all right, Hey, it happens.
Speaker 3: Once we go our separate ways.
Speaker 2: Whatever you do, that's your first of all, It was yo who hab when we was together. So if you chose it to give it somebody when we were together.
Speaker 1: Time out rewind. Let me tell you something, it's never your whu hab ever ever.
Speaker 2: Lions wide receiver Jamison Williams could face his third suspension by the NFL after a recent gun incident. The Detroit Free Press reports Williams had a gun in his brother's car during the traffic stop. He did not have a permit to carry off concealed weapon. Prosecutors are investigating the failure to arrest Williams at the scene. What happened was the police realized who he was. They got an opportunity. That man, they got something be something special. Detroit the paper freedom of information acts started digging, like when man watch it.
Speaker 3: But anyway, the.
Speaker 2: Police officer could face charges of their own. It's all happening. While Waives is serving a two game suspension for violating the peds.
Speaker 3: He's eligible to return Sunday after the game.
Speaker 2: Guys, if you're gonna get a firearm, get it registered, Get a firearm permit, a concealed weapons permit to carry it. Bro come ball, man, I know, oh chodeed, but he'll he don't like his money. He don't like money. He got suspended six games last well, six games last year, Oh Joe for betting on football. He just got suspended for two games.
Speaker 1: You say he's driving in the car you got pulled over, right, He's like.
Speaker 2: His brother was driving. I guess it's his brother because he was in the passenger. See, his brother was driving.
Speaker 1: Supposed to take that, He's supposed he's supposed to take that.
Speaker 3: When the officer comes.
Speaker 2: Do you have any then he said, yeah, two of them, one of the back seat, one of the passenger seat.
Speaker 3: You riding, I mean, what you expect to pop off?
Speaker 1: I ain't got nothing. I ain't even got none for that.
Speaker 3: But I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't fight for that one ever. Yeah, man, I'm not sure Detroit how Detroit State works as far as being able to carry. I know it at home, you know at the crib you I mean nice open carry state for what?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah Georgia. Yeah, I mean I used to have a car, I had a call. You had a concealed weapons car. But now they let you take that thing anyway. You could take it anywhere. That's why you have to be careful in the South because in the South, Hey, you run up on somebody, they got.
Speaker 3: That thing all that road.
Speaker 2: Ray, you get out your car walking up on somebody to let you have it, to have you doing the macarina in the street, that's.
Speaker 3: Bad. Please, they get your button up.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, yeah, you see Hey, that's why they hit every time. That po oh po oh pow pow. That's lead them. People.
Speaker 2: Hey, somebody cut you off, bro, obviously you and a Harry. Hey, when people cut me off, I tell them speed on. Hell ain't full yet, that's what you're trying to go to. But hey, I ain't fit now. Back when I was younger, old, young shape, you know, Hey, I drive in front of them and I slow down.
Speaker 1: Not not now what.
Speaker 3: Now all of a.
Speaker 2: Sudden, Oh you got a problem? You cut me off. I just did the favor, return the paper. Not no more, o Joe. People let you have it out there. Well, we let each other have it. Let me that we let each other cause you best believe. Hey, yo, don't play now, man, I just come on, oh Joe, guys, we gotta be smarter than this.
Speaker 3: But I guess if it's just here's the thing.
Speaker 2: If it's his brother's car and he's his brother's driving up a passenger, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Hey, the ain't got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 2: I don't you want me to say, Hey, I'm just a passenger in the car.
Speaker 1: Damn man, fuck man, I hate, I hate. It's like one one thing on top of another.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was Texas.
Speaker 2: Uh dude road rage and the dude got out, he shot eating on the guy's window. Did he man? You coming somebody in the threat? No matter you yelling at a screaming just rolled down the window.
Speaker 3: Let him have it? He yet? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Hold on, Oh yo, what he did? He walked? Oh that's a different story.
Speaker 2: Now you're talking. Even if he didn't have it. You can't walk up on somebody babbing on their window. You're you're approaching someone in a threatening manner.
Speaker 3: Why would you walk up on you? Once you draw on calling the rule number one.
Speaker 1: If you from the crib, once you for your weapon, if you.
Speaker 3: Pull it out, you better let it go.
Speaker 1: You gotta let it go.
Speaker 3: You gotta let it go.