Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame twenties. Hello, Yeah, it's DONC.
Speaker 2: And like, I don't really know what to say, but like, yeah, we need some cash.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, do you have the rate number? This is DONK. Yeah, I'm sorry, I don't know if I know what donk. Oh, this is Debbie. Yeah, this is DONC. Debbie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're getting married to my bro James. I'm down here for his bachelor party and like, so, uh, I figure I should call you Nie since I'm the one that made the battle with him. But like, anyway, yeah, is there any way you could like wire me some money?
Speaker 1: Okay? Sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm so confused. Sorry, Okay, so why do you need you need money from me?
Speaker 1: Why you guys need wire me?
Speaker 2: Like it's like twenty grand?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Twenty grand? What? Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 2: So it got kind of crazy, you know what I mean, Like it got pretty crazy last night, and so I just need some cash to bail him out.
Speaker 1: What you need cash to bail him out? What the like? What is going on?
Speaker 2: Like? Yeah, just like twenty grand?
Speaker 1: No, I heard you. Twenty grand is insane? Yeah? Why do you need twenty grand?
Speaker 2: I mean I figure you want to get him out by this weekend because like he said, you were getting married this weekend, you know, which, by the way, don't didn't get an invite.
Speaker 1: But that's fine. Get him out. Is he in jail.
Speaker 2: Technically, yeah, he is, but like we can get him out probably in a couple of days if I'm able to get the bail money. But like you know, none of us have twenty grand plus, like there's a couple other guys that are also locked up. So like I just figured I would call you, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, what what is actually going.
Speaker 3: On right now? I've never met you before. I don't know who you are, but I need you to tell me, like what is happening right now?
Speaker 2: Like I'm one of your fiances like buddies from like way back. But anyway, Like so we were partying all site and then like I made a bet with him men and then he took me up on the bet and say, like that's what happened. I took a bet on what It's really not a big deal, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What was the bet? I don't understand, Like, how is he in jail right now? Okay?
Speaker 2: So, like have you ever seen the movie Oceans eleven and then they had like couples after that. Like it was like George Clooney and Brad Pitt and these.
Speaker 1: Guys, what does it have to do with anything?
Speaker 2: Okay, So like we were just chelling, we're having some drinks or whatever. We're watching that and then like he made a comment like of how cool it'd be to.
Speaker 1: Like we're all a bank or whatever.
Speaker 2: So like I bet him that he wouldn't do it, and then like we take more shots or whatever. So anyway, like he tried to rob a bank and like they kind of arrested him.
Speaker 1: What you like, robbed a bank?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like on a dare you know what I mean? Like he wasn't really trying to rob the bank, but like he was watching. But we're all drinking, you know what I mean. So like we took obviously way too many shots.
Speaker 3: This is so crazy, Like I don't understand like why you would even.
Speaker 1: Like why you guys would do that. Like was he just like so drunk or something? Like We're all not handle this right now.
Speaker 3: Our wedding is this weekend. This is the last thing I need. I am so upset right now. Like at this point, he can just stay in there.
Speaker 1: I don't even care anymore. Like I don't even care.
Speaker 2: I do have like a thought on like what maybe we could do, you know what I mean, because like I don't know how long it's be locked up for if you can't give me the cash to bail them out. But like I could come stand in on the wedding if you want, you know what I mean, like as a proxy or whatever.
Speaker 3: You know, No, no, what, I don't even know who you are.
Speaker 1: So the wedding is this weekend. I don't even know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: But like I don't I don't even know you, so I don't even need to be dealing with this right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, well then fine, I'll just let you know. It's a price phone call. What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is actually Dubil from The Jewel Show doing a phone brank on you and your fiance. James set you up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's a joke.
Speaker 2: He said, he went to his bachelor party and you told him not to do anything stupid, so he wanted me to mess with you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is a joke. Yes, Oh my god, this was That was awful. That was so awful. Oh my god, I truly.
Speaker 3: Thought that my fiance James was like in he was literally arrested, So I'm kind of I'm relieved, clearly, but.
Speaker 1: I that was so insane. Oh my god, wake up every morning with jubile phone. Franks, we say mornings on the twenties