Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload. All right, news roundup and information overload hour. Here's our toll free number. It is eight hundred and nine point one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. A number of years ago we had on this program, and he will join us here in a second. Osab Hassan Yusev, a Palestinian author of the best seller Son of Hamas. Now, his background is that he grew up on the West Bank. He worked for is the Israeli security and intelligence community as a double agent, and he knows the inner workings about all things Hamas and just how evil their worldview is. I mean, all you really need to do is just take a look at Hamas's own charter, which calls for the destruction of Israel. Or look at what happened on the seventh of October, or look at the you know, last however many years, and the hundreds of thousands of rockets that has fired into you know, neighboring border towns like Steirote where we were. We were there and the night before we got there, a kabutz the neighborhood was hit with a rocket.
Speaker 2: It's so difficult.
Speaker 1: I mean, in ten years, ten thousand rockets have been fired into that one town. Imagine that, Imagine living with that every day. Anyway, before the age of twenty one, masab Hassan Yusev saw things that no one should ever see. He saw poverty, abuse of power, he saw torture, he saw death. He witnessed the behind the scenes dealings of top Middle Easter leaders who made headlines around the world. He was trusted at the highest levels of Hamas. He participated in what they call Antifada, and he was held captive deep inside Israel's most speared prison facility, and his dangerous choices and unlikely journey, you know, through all these places made him a traitor in the eyes of the people that he loves and gave him, you know, access to extraordinary secrets. And he wrote about it, and you know he's this This book became a huge bestseller, The Son of a Moss And anyway, we welcome back to the program. Mosab Hassan Yusef, Sir, welcome back to the program.
Speaker 3: Hi Sean, thank you for having me back.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about your life and your time with the group HAMS and I want you to bring as much color and insight, so people really understand what Israel's enemies, Why something like October seventh happened. Why why out of Gaza Hamas fires, you know, hundreds of thousands of rockets, almost always in a state of war. You know why they build three hundred miles this network of terror tunnels instead of infrastructure and hospitals and schools. Just tell us about your life growing up with them.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, you know, growing up, I did not see the true nature of Hamas because you know, that was my family's business and we had advantages, you know, to be the son of a top Hammaz leader in that culture, I was like a prince, you know, I had the protection of the family or the father, respectability, status, money, power, fame, all that. So it was very hard for me, you know, to see the danger of Hamas organizations. But as you mentioned, when I was in Israeli prison and Hamas in that prison was killing our own people, I experienced firsthand Hamas brutality. And when I say brutality, I mean killing, butchering, torturing in the worst possible way, and that was against our own people, was not against Israel. Long story short, this is when I started questioning the true nature of Hamas and I started the journey to realize what Hamas is. It was very hard for me to disconnect because it meant going against the flow of my society, going against the interests of my own father, going against the interest of our tribe basically, and that was the most dangerous decision I made in my life.
Speaker 1: Let me talk about the first of all, you just mentioned how they treat each other. What was the what was the general thought process about Israel and Jewish people?
Speaker 2: What were you taught as a kid.
Speaker 3: There is lots of hatred towards the Jewish people. It's not a secret. And the from early age that was expressed, you know, by the parents, by the mosque, by the school, on the streets here and then as is considered as a hit crime there. It's just part of the culture. You know, to stab a Jew or to kill a Jew, to blow up a us uh, it's praised in that culture.
Speaker 2: Is it praised?
Speaker 1: You know? This whole idea of convert or die? Were you taught that philosophy that the mission of radical Islamis is that they're to convert the world or kill those that won't convert.
Speaker 3: This type of conditioning doesn't happen just overnight, you know, it's a process.
Speaker 2: But I'm asking was that what you were ultimately.
Speaker 3: Taught in somehow some way?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Now, were you led to believe? Were people led to believe that if they killed the infidels that or Jewish people or people that were non Muslim Again, we're talking about radical Islamis, We're talking about the terror group of mass Were they taught that if in fact they chose martyrdom, that they would be rewarded in heaven with seventy two virgins?
Speaker 2: Is that true? Yes?
Speaker 3: But it's not only about temptation. You know, this is really watering down, you know, the danger of such a group. You know, we just they're not only tempted by a promise in the other life, you know, it's a lot more than that. There is the national dimension that first of all, they considered that they are oppressed, so now they are victims. Once an individual agree to become a victim, this is a very strong motive. Then this motive advances when there's a religious dimension to it, you know, ideological dimension that Allah himself, you know, hated the Jewish people, and this is very clear in the Quran, and many people say, no, this is not in Islam, and I say, no, it is in Islam. You know, there was a big problem between the prophet Mohammad and the Jewish communities of the Arab Peninsula. So Muhammad himself struggled against them and he killed them. He fought against them many military campaigns, many ways. So in the Quran, you know, you find that the Jewish people were disobedient and therefore Allah punished them in the worst possible way. So now you bring nationalism on the top of ideological extremism, then you have personal hatred to add to the recipe. Then this very toxic brew, you know, would lead to a sourcide bombing attack. So it's not as simple as okay, you know, you take a kid and you tell him, listen, you go kill a Jew or you go kill let's say an American, and I promise you saving two versions. You know, then he goes It's a lot more complicated than that. It's brainwashing. It's very sick conditioning and does not take place.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Of course, not everybody in that culture also fall into this strap.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, let's go to for example, you know, in the years leading up to this past October seventh, where fourteen hundred Israelies were slaughtered. I think the sickest part of this is many of the terrorists, the Hamas terrorists, used go pros, and as part of their go pro you know, they wanted a chronicle. And a very dear friend of mine saw all of these videos and said it was the equivalent of Nazi Germany, that the lack of humanity was shocking. It shocks the conscience, it shocks the soul. So what is in the mind of the Hamas killers, the Hamas terrorists as they are beheading even babies.
Speaker 3: You know, this is hatred in action.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: The Hama's brutality really does not differentiate, you know, and as I told you, even against the Prestinian people, they through their rival party Fatah members from the twenty seventh or twenty first story building alive. You know, this is how bad it was in two thousand and seven. So Hamas blow up buses, you know, indiscriminately, and they killed all type of people, including Americans in the nineteen nineties and in the two thousands, every two thousands, so it can imagine also a suicide bombery you know, and they blow themselves up at a market or at the beach, even university school, synagogues, they targeted everywhere, So that was also very ugly. So if they have this kind of mentality, that someone to blow himself up and just ruin so many innocent people's lives, there's no limit for how far they can go. Hence I was not I myself wasn't surprised by their brutality and what they did in the communities surrounding use, but the scale of their attack was much bigger than I expected. You know, that was my surprise. But their brutality to kill all type of people, even the most innocent like children, women, stories about rape, even they went beyond that. You know, they kidnapped corpses. You know, they could not dead people because they think there's a value to this corpse and they can exchange it for money or for prisoners. You know, they took dead people as hostages. You know, there is nothing, you know, that can be compared to their brutality. Even when you say natism, it's actually under a statement in compared to what Hamas did on October seventh.
Speaker 1: So I guess now you understand this, do you think that the people of Gaza, the Palestinian people sympathize, tend to many of them tend to sympathize with the terror group of Mas or do they feel tyrannized by Hamas because, for example, As Israel was warning the people of Gaza to get the hell out or die, you know, it.
Speaker 2: Was a mass that was stopping them from doing so.
Speaker 3: Listen, even the Guzzan silence, you know, the Perestinian silence that I don't hear a clear voice that stands firmly and say Hamas does not present the Palestinian people, not even one solid individual that can say that. And this silence by itself is participating with Hamas directly or indirectly. Now sympathizing with Hamas. Of course, there is there is a big class of people in Gaza. I don't want to say a majority because I don't have statistics, but there are lots of people in Gaza who support Hamas, give them materials, support, and they voted for them. You know, Hamas were elected in as the ship. It has been a while, but they were elected. Means that a majority of people of Gus voted for them. And now a majority of people in Gaza failed to renounce Hamas, to reject Hamas, to say this does not represent us. And this silence, you know, and inability to stand for uh the truth makes them partners in this. So we can say civilians, there are innocent civilians. Those could be the children, but the majority, I'm not sure about their their innocence.
Speaker 2: Should it should?
Speaker 1: Should the world understand that they are dealing with the worst terrorists that want people that are not like them dead?
Speaker 2: Is that how they should be viewed?
Speaker 1: And do you think the only way to deal with them is to destroy them?
Speaker 3: The only the only cure for Hamas today, you know. And I speak on the authority of someone who knows them very very well. I was born in the heart of their leadership, the founder of the movement, one of the founders of the movement.
Speaker 2: I bet that I bet they love you, Dad, wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I It doesn't matter what they wish. The truth is that they are brutal. And the international community tried with Hamas in every possible way, and Hamas still insist on annihilating the state of Israel, and now they are gambling with the children's blood, you know, And this is unforgivable. Let me tell you this is unforgivable. Haas gambled with children's blood, and this is a red line for any individual with consciousness. Hence, the final resort, and the last resort, is the use of force. There is no other option and there is no way around it. Hamas must be removed from power. Hamas must be eradicated. And this is what Israel is doing now. On behalf of you, on behalf of me, on behalf of children of Gazza, and on behalf of the free world.
Speaker 1: Masab Hassan youself. The book is called bestseller Son of a Moss. Thank you for that insight. We appreciate it, and I hope you stay safe so you can continue to tell the world.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred nine point one, Shawn, or number if you want to be a part of the program twenty five now to the top of the hour. Thank you for being one of us. Toll free our numbers. Eight hundred and nine point one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. You know Mike Lindelli's always looking for ways to solve everyday problems. For example, towels, right, you want a soft towel, You want an absorbent towel. You go to the store, you feel that it's soft, you use it once, it's absorbent, you think you scored. Then try it the second, third, or fourth time, and guess what. They're not so soft, they're not so absorbent. And Mike Lindell set out to fix that, and he has succeeded. He's got two brand new lines of my towels for you to try, and they're now made with one hundred percent what's called long staple short per cotton. In other words, this comb ringspun cotton is what makes these towels so soft and so absorbent, more than any others. And right now they are fifty percent off twenty nine ninety eight eight. When you go to the Sean Hannity Square at MyPillow dot com, or if you want their designer Premium line again, you save fifty percent. But it's also on their website, MyPillow dot com Sean Hannity Square. They have other deep discounts and other great Mynpillow products. Or you can just call and mention my name. It's eight hundred nine to one nine six zero nine zero, and uh, you know what, You'll be happy.
Speaker 2: You did.
Speaker 1: Remember we were playing from over the weekend. All these people in front of Joe Biden's White House a laho akbar f Joe Biden, let me just remind you.
Speaker 2: We're gonna march in the White House. Simple. When you killed ten dozand kill es.
Speaker 6: Is not because of what they've done, but because of who they are.
Speaker 2: When you can make jenis.
Speaker 6: Hyde against the people and destroy a people in whole or in park, you are guilty and chinnaside.
Speaker 2: Now in light of what.
Speaker 1: John Kirby White House propagandas Biden still believes, a reoccupation of Gaza by Israeli forces is not good for Israel. Israel was not occupying. They haven't been there in fifteen years. Nice try, And then he goes on to say Biden still believes in a two state solution. No, there's only really one solution now for Israel if they want to forever prevent Gaza and Lebanon from being launching pads for their rockets into their country to Brazil of their country, and that is to defeat them and make sure they can never be a launching area ever again. But listen to the stupidity of this administration.
Speaker 7: Well, The President still believes that a reoccupation of Gaza by Israeli forces is not good. It's not good for Israel, not good for the Israeli people. Uh well, let Prime mister net Yeah, who speak to whatever his post conflict plans are. I can tell you though, that one of the conversations that Secretary Blinkn's been having in the region is, you know, what does post conflict Gaza look like? You know what what does governance look like in Gaza? Because whatever it is, it can't be what it was on October sixth, it can't be Hamas. But it's also important to remember that we still believe in a two state solution in the United States. We still President Biden still supports this as a as a viable vision and a promise for both a Jewish democratic state and a free and independent Palestinian state. That is the way we believe that both sides can live in peace and security going forward. And even though we're in the middle of a conflict, Ville President hasn't given up on that, and we're continuing to talk to our partners throughout the region about how to get back on track to some sort of viable two state solution here.
Speaker 2: I mean, they just don't get it.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, here you have a guy that grew up the son of a Masas, the son of a leader of Hamas, telling you exactly who they are, what they believe in, how twisted their ideology is. And believe me, Hamas would love this guy to be dead, but he bravely told his story. He continues to tell his story, wrote a best selling book on this, and still people don't listen. Part of me just can't figure it out. All right, let's say, hi, I believe it's is it Mayor in North Carolina?
Speaker 2: Or Mayor? How are you? Mayor?
Speaker 5: Hey? How are you doing? Sean good?
Speaker 2: What's going on? What can I do for you?
Speaker 5: Good to talk to you? So I grew up in Israel. I live down with North Carolina, but I grew up in Israel, and I just want to say one story from a good body of mine. They so he's is a fighter in one of the units of Ideas. And when they were clearing over there one of the houses after the attack on this on October seventh, Uh, they went inside of one one bedroom. Sorry if I if I'm getting too emotional. They want they went inside one of the houses, one of the bedrooms. Uh, they saw two fourteen fifteen years old girls laying down on the ground, one of the bed one of the bed one on the ground. There there were there were nowhere, no wearing paints. And and what those monsters be to them. They raped them right before they they executed them on the floor, fourteen fifteen years old. Now, Sean, I'm a dead. I have to. I have two girls. Like we live. We live here in the United States. Now we we are. I'm gonna say safe. Uh as far as as far as as far as everything goes now in the world. But when I'm seeing those right, when I see all those people going to New York, in Chicago and Washington, this is this is this, This is just show me how deep they they got into our country, our places. And I just want to tell a warning for everybody to just listen. This is how it started in Israel. It started with riots with people going It's called antifada. Google it all right. They did it on two thousand, they did it in two thousand and one. This is how it starts. And they get in more and more, and I promise you within those people that we saw on the news. There are people who willing to bomb themselves, all right. They will bomb themselves in in bus stations, in train stations, in your schools, in everywhere. They will do it. They don't care about life. They praise the death they are. They believe that dying will make them good, will make them holy. We are so most of us don't understand it. We praise the life. We try to live peacefully. They don't see it that way. And that's it. I'm not a big man of words. I just want to share my point of view of it.
Speaker 1: Well, you got to think about this one way. I don't know how you are the idea that there are many many people in this world that would be willing to murder innocent people, and in the case of young girls, to rape them ahead of time. And what do you go home and eat lunch and dinner after that and you don't realize.
Speaker 2: The evil that you've committed.
Speaker 1: I mean, people that have a conscience, a heart, and a soul would be incapable of such actions.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: You know I talk a lot about self defense, and I've said this on the air, and actually know people have challenged me on this. I said, if I was in a situation where people wanted to confront me, and I had an opportunity. Let's say I knew the whole thing was being videotaped, and a bunch of people, you know, wanted to bring me harm. But I knew I had the ability to defend myself, which I do, and there was any moment of opportunity where I could on camera look like the biggest gutless coward in the world and run away rather than bring harm to another person. I would run away. That would look pretty cowardly on TV, wouldn't it. That would look pretty gutless of me, wouldn't it. Yeah, And if the world saw it, I wouldn't care because I would know in my heart that I did everything humanly possible to prevent myself from ever having to be in a situation to hurt somebody. I don't want to hurt anybody. You know, I've had a license to carry my entire adult life. You know, I've learned how to defend myself with my hands and mixed martial arts. By the way, Linda, Linda got a dose of this when we were training with Special Forces. You know, my sense was there with us. Sweet baby James was there with us. I think you were shocked. And you know, I've been doing this for twelve years. I don't know why everyone was acting social, Why was everyone acting so shocked.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's that we were acting shocked. I think it's just it's just a it's just a level of violence to see up close. But I think what's sad about this caller is he's talking about two young teenage girls, virgins, laying in bed, raped, mutilated, murdered like that.
Speaker 2: They can't protect themselves.
Speaker 4: I don't care if they've trained Craven on our whole life.
Speaker 1: I'm not and I'm not saying that that's what it is. I am only saying that I'm making the analogy that good people can't really wrap their arms around the evil that you're describing.
Speaker 2: That's where I was going with this, because that's evil.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, the Western mind cannot cannot understand it.
Speaker 1: We can't know the Western mind can because it's happening in cities all over the United States.
Speaker 2: It's happening here.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying that I don't know how to listen. I served in the idea. I was a soldier. I was doing my job. But in no point any of us, and I'm talking about like, I know a lot of people that serve serving and will serve. Right, my younger brother just joined the idea of like like two weeks ago, all right, So in no point any of us wanted to go to work, any of us. We were all about peace and do our job and protect it's.
Speaker 1: Cold, and now you're put in a position where you're very survival is in jeopardy, and so you really have no choice, and that means that you're going to have to defend yourself, and that means you're going to probably kill the bad guys. And you know what, if you had your way, you didn't want this war. You didn't want fourteen hundred day Israelies. You didn't not you didn't seek out this conflict. They brought it to you. And that's why, you know, the analogy I was just trying to make here is it's very hard for good people to wrap their their minds around such evil existing.
Speaker 2: But that is the reality of the world we live in.
Speaker 8: Sadly, Yeah, that's that's a situation. It's it's it's horrible, it's terrifying. And and now that it's now that it's here, I'm I'm to be honest, I'm.
Speaker 5: A Jew, you know, I'm a Jew. I lived in ISRAELI a certain idea that as soon as it started, the first thing my wife told me was like, when are we buying like more guns? Like it was the first reaction of I think every Jew in the United States were like, Okay, let's go, let's let's arm ourselves, because it will come to our doors. So we saw it. We saw in seven of October people were in their houses, living their life, music festival. No no one wanted like like, no one wanted to to fight or anything. Was a holiday. It's it's the happy holiday of the of the of the of the coming rain, coming winter, and and to finish the Torah. We finished the tour on those days like the Bible on on this week it's it's it's a very happy, peaceful holiday and people all people want to do was was living their life and and enjoy it with their family. And instead of that, they got people beheaded, people got murdered in their like, like I know, I know a lot of people in the world are are feeling the same like they're feeling how how hard it is. But like as a person that lives there, and know what, we don't have a lot of a lot of Israelis. We don't have a lot of Jews in the world. And it's like nineteen million of us in the whole world, like it's it's it's a small percentage of the world.
Speaker 2: Like we're not there's only nine and a half million in Israel.
Speaker 5: Erect. Yeah, we for teen hundred of us dying that you can't wrap your head around it. I don't know. I know like every single person I know have someone died, kidnapped, murder in that day. This is how crazy it is. So when our soldiers going, when the Israeli soldiers going right now, and they fight, they don't fight for revenge, they don't fight for Oh we like blood. We want to kill them. We will to kill them all. We want to just do genocide in gods or whatever the world.
Speaker 1: You have no choice. They want to destroy Israel.
Speaker 5: It's protecting our kids that there is, Like there is like twenty kids right now.
Speaker 3: I saw it.
Speaker 5: Me and my wife said, we're talking about maybe adopt one of them. They have no parents, their parents that murder right in front of their eyes. Like like, who does this? Who wants to do this? Who feel like it's a good idea to wake up in the morning, take a gun and shot a mother right in front of her kid Like I don't know, Sean, you know, like, thank you for for you and for everything you do and everything you said, because the world needs to hear it with all day day.
Speaker 1: Let me let me add one thing to this. This war was brought to Israel. Israel did not want this war. Innocent people were slaughtered. Anyone with a heart, conscience and soul does not want evil like that to happen. But it happened. And the world should have moral clarity in moments like this, and it doesn't. There is a moral ambiguity and a justification for this. Uh, that is insane. More prayers are with you, Our prayers are with the people of Israel. And my prayer is is that you win the war that you didn't want to fight. You have to win it now because they they are at war with you. God speed. Canned King Ted Couple says Sean Hannity is bad for America. Sean Hannity, you know, Ammo is expensive. It's also in short supply. Did you know that you can train without ammunition at your house thanks to the military grade technology known as Mantis X. Now, as a matter of fact, all the best shooters in the world they do the majority of their training doing dry fire practice like this at their homes.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: The Mantis X Firearms system, their training system, is a no AMMO all electronic way to practice improve you're shooting accuracy and safety. You attach it to your firearm, you connect it to your phone, and you're good to go. Mantis X will give you data driven, real time feedback on your technique, guide you through drills and courses. Ninety four percent of shooters they improve within twenty minutes using Mantis X. That's why Mantis X is used by the Marine Corps, the Army Special Forces. Again, it's military grade technology and the best part, it's all at an affordable price. Now Mantis X has improved Linda's shooting. I mean she could barely shoot the side of a barn in the beginning.
Speaker 2: And what are you? What are you up to now? Let's you score at now?
Speaker 4: No, I've moved to smaller properties, you know, condos, town homes. I'm able to hit those in pretty good accuracy now. But all cutting aside. It definitely has improved using that every day.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you you went from a score of like single digits and you oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I was like in an eight and then I got up to like the eighties and nineties. I mean, you have to practice and you have to listen to what they're saying with your shoulder, cock your head, listen, you know, change, adjust and it works.
Speaker 2: It does amazing.
Speaker 1: Anyway, if you believe in your Second Amendment rights, you know what, you'll be a more You'll you'll be around firearms more often, and that makes you more safe and secure. Anyway, You're gonna love mantas X. It's also fun. You're gonna love it m A n tis x dot com. That's mantisx dot com. All right, that's gonna wrap things up to We're loaded up tonight. Obviously it is election night in America and that's getting, you know, pretty interesting now. Tally Bennett, the former Prime Minister of Israel, will be on. Also the family members of some of the hostages tonight. That's part of our coverage as well. We also are full election analysis Brett Baer, Jim Jordan, Kelly Mcananny Charlie Hurt, Stephen Miller, Wines previous anyway, set DBR will be on nine Eastern, our usual time. It's gonna be fun to watch Virginia in particular, but Mississippi and all the other states in this off year election with stakes being pretty high. That's ninety through tonight. Say you DVR Hannity on Fox. We'll see you tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.