Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: Mobili yesterday had a pretty key announcement a new deal, a deal to the tune of nine hundred million dollars combining cash MOBILEZ shares to buy Menty Robotics and the dealers expected to be closing their first quarter of twenty twenty six. We're still in gains up three times percent, where significantly off.
Speaker 3: Of our hives.
Speaker 1: As the market digests what this deal really means. We've got the perfect person. We're asking what it means. I'm non Shashow has here with us Mobile CEO. Is wonderful time and time with you, Sam.
Speaker 3: Wonderful to be with your Carolinaded.
Speaker 1: Why is it right for you to go from autonomous driving into the world of robotics.
Speaker 4: Well mobilizing AI company in the field of autonomous driving driving assist the full spectrum of a computer vision and AI to control cars and human ideopolitics has been recognized in the past two or three years as a complementary and Mobili wants to It's not only another growth engine, but from a technological point of view, if you are an actor in this area of physical AI, you want to then extend it to the full scope of physical AI, and I believe that robotics, humanoids, they have a great future. Now maybe it's a long term plate that it's not you know, a year from now, but I believe it has a significant, exciting future. And from Mobili there's synergetic areas in infrastructure, in AI, in software, in AI talents. So from Mobiliz this is a great move.
Speaker 1: I mean, of course, in many ways, people say you think that because you helped found menty your son's work at MENTI help me get comfortable with that because many have thrown such accusations. Elon must sway sometimes previous acquisitions and.
Speaker 3: Not liked it.
Speaker 4: Well, it's called the related party transaction. Has been done in the past and will be done in the future, and there are ways to handle it, like being recused from.
Speaker 3: Decision, which I did and so forth.
Speaker 4: And you know, my son has a zero point zero zero zero zero one percent is just an employee, so it's not a big deal. You know, he graduated from computer science and he wanted to do some work and go work for a company that is very, very strong in AI, working on the future of physical AI. So it makes sense. But you know that is really immaterial. The material part is the scope of AI. You know, physical AI includes humanoids, includes autonomous driving, and it makes a lot a lot of sense. Mobili over the years was always looking for a new growth engine, right for example, take computer vision and applied maybe to security areas in cameras and so forth. But we never found something that really clicked, found something that has significant modes, that has a significant term, and humanoids is becoming that click is becoming this.
Speaker 3: Area where are you coming and grow?
Speaker 5: You know, I've been talking for years about you know, mobilized existing footprint and then it's go to market in the future. What's the go to market for mentee?
Speaker 4: Well, we see to go to market in two phases. The first phase is structured environments like warehouses, assembly plants, retail, where the number of tasks are finite are also understood in advance. What are the tasks that the customer is interested? A customer will buy a fleet of robots, not just one robot, and you can customize per customer that I think based on pocs that the mentee has been doing. If you look at the demonstrations that have been showing like robots picking boxes, moving them from place to place.
Speaker 5: You would essentially just sell the hardware.
Speaker 3: A seller robot either sell or Lisa robot.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: We believe that the manufacturing costs in a reasonable volume of tens of thousands of robots would be twenty thousand dollars. So this gives a lot of flexibility in a business model. So this is phase one. We believe it will start in twenty twenty eight. Phase two is unstructured environments like home use. That is much more complicated because the tests are open ended.
Speaker 3: You need to continuously learn, so.
Speaker 4: It's not that you can prepare yourself to all the possible tasks a home in a home use, so you need new technology. So it's not that the same technology you use for structured environments. And this is one of the things that I showed in my keynote, a technology that Minty, and this is why Minty is called Minty from mentory. The robot is watching passively watching a human showing a new task, and the video goes up to the cloud. In the cloud, there's a foundation model that takes the video, moves it into a simulator, trains over the simulator. Today it's a few hours in the future, a few minutes goes back to.
Speaker 3: The robot and the robots perform the test.
Speaker 5: Let's go back to your core business and on this week in video showed us a full stack solution autonomous driving. You know, they make arguments that their software and hardware competencies will make them win. Your evaluation of what they're offering against what you plan to do costs for mile basis how worried you are.
Speaker 3: I'm not worried.
Speaker 4: Competition, I believe is always good. It kind of ignites the market. In my keynote, I had Christian Zenger, the CEO of Folkswagen Autonomously Cars, chairman of Moya, come to the stage and talk about one hundred thousand vehicles in the next eight years, one hundred thousand robotaxes in the next eight years. Talked about that we are almost there in removing the driver, going driver less in Q three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but are they using mobili Yeah, of course, this is clad, iron clad, This is a mobilize.
Speaker 4: There are one hundred id bus vehicles in multiple locales.
Speaker 3: All of them is mobil mobilized tack and we.
Speaker 4: Are really on the way of removing the driver and a very cost effective solution. Our sensor set is you know, ten thousand dollars twelve thousand dollars. Compute is very very cost cost optimized mobilized chips are one tenth of the cost of competing chips. We developed our imaging radars which are the best on the planet, those imaging radars. So I feel very confident that we are on our way to a new growth engine.
Speaker 3: With the robotax your striking deals.
Speaker 1: We understand as us all to make it that you struck a deal with the nine million cars for safety software.
Speaker 4: Okay us automaker that are three to four no pick one. But I think that this nine million units is a big news because we are talking about the evolution of AIDAS. So aid US today is a front facing camera. Maybe you have a front facing radar. This nine million units is called surround AIDAS. You are taking a front facing camera, four parking cameras, multiple radars, a very strong value proposition to the customer, and it replaces multiple ECUs in the car.
Speaker 3: It replaces the aco F parking AEO OF for.
Speaker 4: Driving monitoring system, hands free driving on highways, safety.
Speaker 3: Functions for the next five years.
Speaker 4: So this is the evolution of AIDAS and it's high volume We have two customers in the past year, Volkswagen and this US customer nineteen million units.
Speaker 3: This is big AI twenty one.
Speaker 5: We're hearing that in Vidia Misto Loong is quite interested in another one of your companies. He's here this week. What can you tell us about how talks are going? Did you manage to speak to Jensen while here?
Speaker 4: You know, the Israeli press is not as tight as the US press, So don't believe anything you're reading the Israeli press. No, no, that there are talks, talks and Vidia talks with others, but no, it's nothing even close to talking about it in the press.
Speaker 1: How do you think all I investors would feel about an acquisition of AI twenty one by.
Speaker 4: An It has nothing to do or I twenty one is working on foundation models and agents, has nothing to do with the activity of Mobilize. Activity of Mentee Mobili is physical.
Speaker 3: AI. You're a busy man. You're a busy man.
Speaker 5: Busy man for the time here at C s Las Vegas, Amon Shashua mobil I C e O. Thank you very much.