Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. He is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on every Tuesday. We're gonna deal with immigration, legal and illegal this hour. That's always a fun, spicy topic. Talk about these social media commies sucking up to a style, gonna turn through some emails. But I was not gone. I was not gone. Well i'm a little jet laged. You're gonna have to deal with me. I was gone yesterday. I was not here. You see, Chris, what that was. When you're super super smart, you combine the two gone and not here, it comes out as not gone. I was testing you more than anything else, seeing if you could do that. I was not here yesterday, but I'm here today, and I wanted to do a Medal of honor because I didn't get to do Medal of honor Monday because stupid Paris's airport sucks. So we're gonna take a few minutes and we're gonna honor an American legend. And as always, if you have Medal of Honor citations you love, email us let us know. There's a long backlog. Just giving you a heads up. There's a long batlog, but email us we'll do them at some point in time. It is important to learn about these men, to remember them and their deeds. If I had to point out one part of my trip that sickens me, I did not know there was a cemetery honoring our troops outside of Florence, Italy. I found out about it our last day there. I raced down there. I got there at five twelve, at five o'clock, and it looked beautiful, and I wanted to take my boys there and pay our respects. That is the kind of thing that is important. Remember the men, remember their names, honor them, remember their deeds. Give your children, give the next generation someone to look up to. Then we got this email Jesse on an upcoming medal of honor show. May I recommend the story of Technician fourth grade Laverne Perish. What a great name of a medical detachment of the one hundred and sixty first Infantry. He was the company medic for my father's company. In January nineteen forty five in the Philippines near bin Alonean, my father's company was pinned down my machine gun fire. Many men were wounded. Perish crossed and recrossed the field of fire. Many times, eventually saving thirty seven wounded men before being mortally wounded. He was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor on my father's recommendation. Gosh, that's freaking cool. Parish was a country boy from I Believe, Montana who was opposed to the war in violence, but volunteered as a medic to serve his country. His story is briefly recounted in the History of the twenty fifth Infantry Division, printed shortly after the war. Thank you for your consideration and without further ado, let us honor this gentleman.
Speaker 2: Huh hey, honoring those who went above and beyond. It's Medal of Honor Monday.
Speaker 1: He was a medical aid man with the with Company C during the fighting in bit Alone and Luzon, Philippine Islands. On the eighteenth, he observed two wounded men under enemy fire and immediately went to their rescue. After moving one to cover, he crossed twenty five yards of open ground to administer aid to the second. And the early hours of the twenty fourth, his company, crossing an open field their sand, Manuel encountered intense enemy fire and was ordered to withdraw to the cover of a ditch. While treating casualties, Technician Parish observed two wounded still in the field without hesitation. He left the ditch, crawled forward under enemy fire, and in two successive trips, brought both men to safety. He next administered aid to twelve casualties in the same field, crossing and recrossing the open area raked by hostile fire, making successive trips. He then brought three wounded to cover. After treating nearly all of the thirty seven casualties suffered by his company, he was mortally wounded by mortar fire and shortly after was killed. The indomitable spirit, intrepidity, and gallantry of Technician Parish Parish saved many lives at the cost of his own. And I think that gentleman is more than earned taps. Don't you? Pretty amazing stuff right? And that actually brought me to this email I got, Hey, Jesse, I'm watching the Medal of Honor presentations on January third. I know you say it takes a lot of research and testimonials about each events, but I was wondering if you know why it took fifty to seventy years to award these medals? Are there limits to how many the President can award each year. Is there really so much red tape in the way of awarding these medals? What a shame that the recipients who did survive the events didn't live to receive it, or the kin who accepted the award on behalf of him almost didn't live long enough, having to wait on the bureaucracy for so long. It's just sad how difficult it is to honor our bravest heroes. Thank you for your service to and your insight. Okay, so first know you know how so uh indelicate I can be. So there's no way I can say this in the right way. Okay. We read these Medal of honor citations to remember the men and honor the men and honor their deeds. Yes, but in a way, at least for me. Maybe it's not this way for you, But at least for me, this is a way to honor more than just the man we're reading about. It's a way to honor all of them, all of the men who do who did things superhumanly brave, who went above and beyond. Because I'm gonna tell you something, Virtually every Medal of honor citation I've ever read I read it and said to myself, Wow, that guy deserved it. But a tiny fraction if we if we're gonna, if we're gonna grade it, and I guess I kind of do. If we're gonna grave grade it on a brave rescale where you have to tip the scales if it's a zero to one hundred scale, and you have to tip the scales at ninety ninety five plus to get yourself a Medal of honor. A fraction of the guys who hit that ninety ninety five plus actually end up getting the Medal of honor for a long list of reasons, some of them good or I shouldn't say good, some of them understandable, some of them not understandable. When you go through and we've done this before, especially on Memorial Day. I know this last Memorial Day. If I remember right, we did this. I think we did Silver Stars, if I remember right, Silver Stars and Navy Crosses. Go back and listen to that episode. I'm not pitching the podcast, but go back and listen to that episode. It's on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Go listen to it. We did it because you read those and they all read like Medal of honor citations. So who sat down and said, well, this guy's brave, but not brave enough. People make that decision. And I realize someone has to make that decision because everyone can't get a battle of honor. But okay, let me put it to you this way. Let's say I'm on the battlefield and Jewish producer Chris is with me in the fighting hole. He runs out to charge a machine gun nest and pow, he gets shot, but he's not dead, gets shot in the guts. I I leap out of that hole to go save Chris, which I would never do. I just let him die. But I leap out of that hole to go save Chris. And as I'm standing up, its second I stand up, I take a bullet right in the forehead and I go down, dead gone. Now am I less brave than than any one of these guys who charged a machine gun nest is. And let's say Chris dies out there, and maybe this is at night and no one sees what Chris did. Is he less brave than any one of these guys? No, those are all ninety ninety fives on the scale. And again I need to clarify. We all know Chris is not charging anything, and I promise I would not go save him. It was just an example. If that happened, that's just as brave. That's one part of it. So part of the reason it takes so long sometimes is family members, people who know them have to petition and petition and petition. You're writing letters to your congressmanith it takes a long, long, long time's. I know that's a bad way to explain it, but that's a big reason why it takes so long sometimes. Sometimes if you want one, you gotta have somebody lobbying for one. All right, let's do some emails, like I promise Jesse, what do night vision goggles, a burn, a pistol in kinetic rounds, and a comfortable chair in your kitchen, having common the solution to your rat problem? Ah, you guys, what's wrong with you? Guys? You know what? I bet you. I bet you the burn of tear gas rounds would work really well on the rats. The rat problem, which I'll tell you I believe I have solved.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I could see ob maybe pushing back on firing the tear gas rounds in the house because they are debilitating and burn a pistol launchers. While are they're extremely fun. They're legal in all fifty states. You don't need to permit. They are absolutely brutal. I mean, these things are designed to stop a very bad, even possibly drugged out, violent man from killing you. Probably not the solution to the rat problem. They are, however, the solution to keeping you alive, to keeping that daughter you sent to college alive, to keeping your son off in the Netherlands alive. Berna piss launchers swat teams use them for a reason, legal everywhere. It'll save your life. Berna dot com, b y Rna Berna dot com slash Jesse, We'll be back.
Speaker 2: This is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Remember if you missed any part of the show, you get download the whole thing on iard Spotify, iTunes. So you get what you pay for. Everybody's heard that say you get what you paid for. And I have this thing about me where I know that's true, yet I go full blown Chris all the time and I try to save money and then I hate myself for it. I'll tell my sons, you get what you pay for, You get what you pay for, and then I'll buy something cheap. Then I'll be mad at myself when it breaks right away, and then I'll go spend them money I didn't want to spend the first time. I do it all the time, I do it all. I just did it recently. With earphones. I bought the cheap O's because I looked at the nice pair and I said, what two hundred dollars for earphones. I'm never paying anything like that. That's because I needed new, nice earphones. So I found some that were on sale for forty nine dollars and they said they said they were just as good as the other ones. But it turns out that was just advertising and they weren't very good. And so yeah, you get where I'm at. But I'm gonna let you went on a little secret before we talk about immigration. There is one thing you should not spend the money on luggage. Luggage. We we always had crappy luggage. Honestly, for AB and I have been married what eighteen nineteen years something like that. I don't know. I wasn't really paying attention, but we each carried throughout our life the luggage we brought into the marriage, which had one big bag and one kind of small carry on begging. Do you know what it's like? You mix and match. We were not worried about well. Finally the wheels were starting to go a little caddy wampus, and things are going bad on the luggage, and we decided, hey, you get what you paid for. Let's go out and get a set of good luggage. That way it'll last us very first trip with the good luggage, it's it broke. And it didn't break in just a weird way or in a normal way. It broke. The latches didn't open. I had to get a hammer to open up the luggage. So listen to me. I went home, I went online. I found a coupon gosh, I sound like Chris, and I spent sixty eight dollars for one of the big bags. And I got a big bag, and it has lasted me another three years. It's a complete piece of crap. Zip up. You wouldn't look at it twice. Don't ever spend money on luggage, A complete ripoff. Now that I got that off my chest, let's talk about something else I need to get off my chest. Immigration. I missed this debate. I got a million emails about it, So I'm not going to spend a long time on it at stale. It's gone. But Vivek and Elon Musk put out a bunch of statements out there about how we need H one B visa. We need all these guys from India. You should know about seventy five eighty percent of the H one B visa guys they're from They're Indians, They're from India. So we have to have all these guys. We have to have all these guys. And this prompted all kinds of debate. All of a sudden, you're even seeing things like this on sixty minutes. What did they say to you?
Speaker 4: Well, sorry to inform you that as of February twenty eight, you'll no longer have a job. We're going to out social position to discompany in India.
Speaker 5: To a company in India.
Speaker 6: Sir Harrison was told he could stay on the job, get paid for four more months, and get a bonus if he trained his replacement.
Speaker 4: Now I'm being told that I am not only going to lose my job, but I also have to train these people to take my job.
Speaker 5: Are you angry?
Speaker 3: Pissed?
Speaker 4: That exceed is angry. I'm really not a valiant guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay. The only thing I'll say is when it comes to immigration, legal immigration, it's in no way, in no way better than illegal immigration if the politicians of the country allow it to supplant and replace American workers. Immigration doesn't suddenly become wonderful because some corrupt CEO or corrupt politician decides he wants to put a stamp on it and make it legal. Nations nations exist for their people. Canada, their government should worry about Canadians first. Mexico their government should worry about Mexicans first. France should be for the French, and America should be for Americans first. This is in no way a radical concept, and I don't give a crap who on our side tries to talk their way out of it. Well that no, no, no, no, no, no no no no. Companies in this country have for years abused this system and had Americans fired so they could pay some Indian fifty cents on the dollar to come over here and do the same job. In Oftentimes this is not a one off. Oftentimes the American citizen has to train the guy who's about to replace him in the job. It is wrong, dead wrong. I don't care who says otherwise. It's ridiculous. And I don't know if you agree with what I just said. I I don't know that you're gonna like how the next four years are gonna shake out. I believe that Donald Trump is going to do great things when it comes to illegal immigration. I really do. He did secure the border last time, even during even during all the other nonsense that went on, he managed to secure the border. I believe we will get some significant deportations. And actually I'm going to talk about Tom Holman and that here in just a moment. If you're holding out for a significant decrease in legal immigration, I think you're going to be disappointed. I'll explain why in just a moment. Before we do that, Let's make twenty twenty five the year of testosterone. Let's make it the year where you actually follow through on the new year's resolution to work out more and feel better and have more energy. And that's what Chalk is here to help us do. I am here to tell you I have experienced that I have taken a male vitality stack from Chalk for three years now. That's how much I love it. That's how much I believe in it. Join me twenty percent increase in your T levels in just ninety days. You're going to feel like a different person, like you've traveled back in time. That's what it's like. Your energy levels, you're off the roof. You have so much focus at work, your mind works better, You think more logically, which we could all use a whole lot of that. Get twenty twenty five ready with natural herbal supplements. Stop sticking needles in your arm. Natural herbal Supplements c hoq dot com promo code Jesse gets you a huge discount on subscriptions. Go.
Speaker 2: We'll be back fighting for your freedom every day.
Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly shown it is the Jesse Kelly's Show, reminding you if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. Okay, So when it comes to immigration, illegal immigration, I think Trump's going to do very very well on I'm very very hopeful. You should put a spell on your face. It's going to be way better than the garbage we've been dealing with. But when it comes to legal immigration, if you're banking on that, ramping down on controls, being put on that. I think you should prepare to be disappointed. Elon Musk loves legal immigration. He does. Trump himself has recently come out and said, we need a lot more people here talking about legal immigration. As far as Trump goes, this is going to sound like a defense of what he said, it's really not. It's just simply a reality of it. Trump as president, as a politician, to be honest, is going to try to balance what his base wants, what the people want, with what his large financial benefactors want to He just is he's going to have in his administration and already has, just like he did last time. There are going to be a bunch of very powerful people, powerful rich businessmen coming into his administration. That's just the way it's always going to be. Every president's going to have that. And in this country, sadly, the powerful business interests of this country have baked it into the cake that the American worker is simply too expensive and too much trouble. They just have the mass importation of foreign labor. That's how business is done now in America, and a lot of it. Look, we can go back and forth on this all day long. There are some parts of it that are understandable. American America's education system, it's not putting out what it used to put out. At the same time, there are tons of outstanding American workers looking for work out there. But between the DEI policies that flat out the company's brag about not hiring white people, you realize that's what that is. When the company comes out and says we had we had fifty new positions and we filled every single one of them with a woman or a gay or a minority, all that is, whatever you think about all that, all that is is saying we had fifty positions and we didn't hire any whites. It's them bragging about that stuff. That stuff is happening. Maybe you're experiencing it yourself. I know I am in my life with my friends whose kids have graduated from college recently. Ones they can't get a return phone call. And I'm talking I'm not talking about guys who majored in basket weaving engineering, super good degrees can't get return phone calls. Companies, between DEI and between cheap foreign labor, they've they've left the American worker behind. And it's wrong and I hate it. And Trump is going to try to balance your desires with the desires of the business world of this country. And when it comes to illegal immigration, I believe he's going to impress you. And when it comes to legal immigration, I think I think you should temper your expectations. Jesse, Why is Tom Holmans still doing interviews with the communist networks? Why is anyone on the white watching, reading, or even considering anything they say. Tom Holman's been on a NonStop press tour doing this kind of stuff. Well you've seen it.
Speaker 2: Well when you've been doing in the briefing is list of deporties.
Speaker 5: We'll do what the current administration isn't doing environ. We're going to be transparent with American people. You know, we've said President Trump has said we're going to concentrate out of the gate on public safety threats and that security threats. So we want to tell the American people exactly what we're doing, who we're arresting, and how we're going about this. Not a lot of people are claiming, you know, this mass deportation is going to be inhumane and this racist. We're going to show the American people we know how to do this, and we're going to do it the right way. So we're gonna be very transparent, letting American people know exactly what we're doing every week.
Speaker 1: Okay, I support it now. I don't support everything he just said. You already know. I've explained my reasons for that. I don't explain that we're going to do it the right way. We're just getting the criminals first. I think that's negotiating against yourself, that's giving it away. That's not how we should be doing well. I mean, obviously you'd want the national security threats gone first, but you don't lead with that. Everyone's gone, and that's your message, every single one who's here illegally gone, period, and the story no matter what, that should be your anyway, I support doing the public speeches, going on. The news network's doing all that because once the deportations begin, and they are going to begin, I have enough people in the Trump camp to know he is dead freaking serious about this. Mass deportations are going to come, some of them. The public outcry can only be tamped down if they are public about what they're doing. Because the news media is going to be full court press. The news media and the Democrats going to be full court press. To try to talk people into wanting this stuff to stop. They're gonna try to appeal to your values, appeal to your good nature, and they're gonna, well look at that, oh and look at she's crying. Oh my gosh, my Maria. It's gonna be endless. You have to get out there encounter that where eventually the public is going to turn against you. Let's do some.
Speaker 3: Voice and you were Jesse Pelice coop Leanyo's to Mafella ab blah brother. Question. Now that you've got these rats taken care of, what are you going to make out of their pelts for Ob? I know it might be a little early for this Christmas, but uh maybe a birthday gift. Bob. If you're listening, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be so upset with you if she hears that. And last night, remember I told you I was in the same clothes for three days. So we finally got home last night and as you can imagine, I walk in, I drop my bag and I go turn on the shower. I just feel like a dirt ball. I turn on the shower, I turn around in the bathroom and there's a little garter snake on the bathroom floor, curled up on the bathroom floor. Right, It's just a little garter snake. It's to play with them all the time. And I was kids, no big deal. But I know ob is going back and forth in and out, and I walk out and I tell h I don't know what I was thinking. I guess it's personally my fault. I tell her, Princess, don't come into the bathroom. Why what's going on? Baby, I'm telling you, don't come into the bathroom. Just give me a minute, because I'm just gonna grab in and put him outside. Just give me a minute. You can't say that. Now I have to know what is it? Is it a water think?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: Princess? Just trust me, do not come into the bathroom. But now I have to see so and she's walking towards the bathroom. I'm not dealing with it. So I just I passed her in the hallway. I just walked right back out in the bathroom and I waited in the living room for it. Oh. I'm kicking myself right now, absolutely kicking myself that I did not think to pull out my phone and record it. Because she walks into the bathroom and I could have done a countdown three two one is it poisons? And all his other stuff. And of course James, my oldest, he's my uh, he's my he he just loves animals and lizards and stuff like that. He hears her screaming, he comes out and say what's wrong, and she's like, there's a snake in the bathroom and James is all sweets and he runs in there, and James runs in and crafts it. Oh gosh, I was freaking crying. I was laughing so hard. And she didn't think that was as funny as I did. But let me tell you it was perfect. And you know who wasn't any help at all? Fret. You would think if the owner he walks into the bathroom and screams that, Fred would look, even if he doesn't run in there, maybe get up, maybe even lift your head up to check. No, no, here's start. So you just lay there on the floor. I don't even know why we give him rough grades? Why? Why did we do this? Why? And you know what else is embarrassing The whole time we're on vacation, the whole time I have to hear this, and maybe I said it once or twice myself. Oh, I wonder what Fred's doing. I hope Fred's okay. I wonder how Fred's doing. We go on a nice vacation and sit and worry about the big fluffy idiot dog the whole time. It's pathetic. I'm embarrassed with myself, I'm embarrassed for my family. He's embarrassing. But we do give him rough Greens because we hope he lives for a very long time. And when we walk in the door, that big fluffy idiot lost his frigging mind as we were finally back. Is there anything better than that? Give your dog Roughgreens all natural nutritional supplement. You sprinkle it on his food, Vitamins, minerals, probiotics, digestive enzymes, keep your dog alive, longer, healthyer, longer. It's made such a difference in Fred's digestive system, which used to be a disaster because of his anxiety. Of course, Roughgreens dot Com I'm slash Jesse gets you a free jumpstart trial bag, or you can call him eight three three three three, my dog. We'll be back fighting for your freedom.
Speaker 6: Every time.
Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show, reminding you. You can email the show Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com or leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven.
Speaker 3: Another Republican idiot.
Speaker 1: That's one of the lovely voicemails we got. Okay, so let's just do these social media giants Jeff Bezos, Tim Cook announced he's giving a million dollars to Trump's inauguration, and today Mark Zuckerberg, the guy owns Facebook, came out and said a bunch of things. But before I played the Mark Zuckerberg stuff, I just I'm gonna ask you what is real genuine repentance? What is it? Is it? Sorry? Is that what it is? Hey? Sorry? Is that genuine repentance? Or is it feeling real contrition for what you did and real commitment to never do it again? Even if you end up doing it again, you really don't ever want to do it again. That's what real genuine repentance is. And once you get that, then you can reconcile. That's the difference, you see, That's the difference if if let's say, hypothetically, I got home last night and I wiped out an entire bag of Dorito's hypothetically and the wife sees it this morning. She sees the empty bag and the tr and she said, a whole bag of doritos Jess And I say, yeah, sorry, Is that repentance? Does that count? Am I never gonna do that again? Do I even feel bad about that? No? No, I do not. That's not repentance. Right now, the people who have been funding the destruction of this country are all prostrating themselves in front of us and acting as if they're on our side, and in fact, they're even name dropping and saying all kinds of things they think we want to.
Speaker 7: Finally, we're gonna work with President Trump.
Speaker 1: This is Mark Zuckerberg.
Speaker 7: Finally we're going to work with President Trump to push back on governments around the world. They're going after American companies and pushing to censor more. The US has the strongest constitutional protections for free expression in the world. Europe has an ever increasing number of laws institutionalizing sense.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm just gonna pause there before he transitions to Europe. He's gonna join with Trump and fight this world censorship. Huh. That is funny because we now know, not allegedly, we know that Facebook coordinated extensively with the Biden administration to silence you. We know this, I personally have been silenced the show. Content has been silenced off there a million times. I know what happened, probably happened to you if you question the efficacy of the fake vaccine, censored masking, censored Facebook, by Zuckerberg's own admission, worked with the FBI to censor the Hunter Biden laptop scory story. But now now that Trump won the election and there's a big pushback against all these commies, now the gonna he's joining with Trump and we're gonna fight this censorship around the world. Okay, all right, he uh he did try to address Facebook censorship. Now, let me ask you what you hear right here is this repentance, and.
Speaker 7: We've reached a point where it's just too many mistakes in too much censorship. The recent elections also feel like a cultural tipping point towards once again prioritizing speech. So we're gonna get back to our roots and focus on reducing mistakes, simplifying our policies, and restoring free expression on our platforms. More specifically, here's what we're gonna do. First, We're gonna get rid of fact checkers.
Speaker 1: And replace mistakes. Heyb those do ritos? Those are some mistakes. Is that repentance? Is that? And again I'm gonna remind you that this is the guy, this is the guy who now is gonna join with Trump and fight those dirty European comedies on your behalf.
Speaker 6: How do you guys handle things when they're a big news item that's controversial, Like there was a lot of attention on Twitter during the election because of the Hunter Biden laptop story, the two. Yeah, so you guys censored that as well.
Speaker 8: So we took a different path than Twitter. I mean basically the background here is the FBI, I think basically came to us some folks on our team. It was like, hey, just so you know, like you should be on high alert. There was we we thought that there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the twenty sixteen election. We have it on notice that basically there's about to be some kind of dump of that's similar to that, So just be vigilant. So our protocol is different from Twitter's. What Twitter did is they said you can't show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it, I got I got it. And speaking of which, so who was doing the censoring mark when you were censoring all this information when it was Hunter Biden's laptop, when it was the COVID stuff. Who was censoring at marthird.
Speaker 7: We're changing how we enforce our policies to reduce the mistakes that account for the vast majority of censorship on our platforms. We used to have filters that scanned for any policy violation. Now we're going to focus those filters on tackling illegal and high severity violations, and for lower severity violations, we're going to rely on someone reporting an issue before we take action. The problem is that the filters make mistakes and they take down a lot of content that they should, So by dialing them back, we're going to dramatically reduce the amount of censorship on our platforms.
Speaker 1: Mistakes. There's that word again, mistakes. Well, it was just a mistake that is not repentance. My only point with all this is, don't trust these people at all. Tim Cook, Bezos, Zuckerberg, all these people. These people for years now. It's not like it was one one off. It's not like we're cherry picking they donated one time to Hillary Clinton or something like that. For years, these people have spent time and they have spent fortunes to censor you, to attack you. You name it, climate change, filth, black lives matter, you name it. They have spent years doing it. Don't trust any of them until we get real, actual repentance. Trust me on that. Hey, Jesse, my name is Dallas says, I can say his name. I am truly you have truly blessed me by telling me about Preborn. I get a little choked up filling out the donation form. My wife received a two hundred dollars tip at work. She gave one hundred dollars to church, and I gave a one hundred dollars to Preborn. Bless you for all you do, and God bless your family. Your backstory of construction and working with your dad are the same as mine. I still work with my dad every day. I felt your dad's death and my soul, and I'm truly sorry for your loss. I know that he's proud of you. Thank you, Dallas, and I love that Preborn blesses others. You will feel it when you give to Preborn, the organization that's actually saving babies. It's not all about fancy parties that are out there providing free ultrasounds. For women who are about to abort their babies. And if we can get that woman in there and get her an ultrasound, that baby's probably going to live. And that's what your twenty eight dollars does. It saves a baby's life. I feel like saving a life start off the new year. Saving a life not a bad way to start off the new year. Right preborn dot com slash jesse is where you go to give sponsor by preborn. We'll do some emails NATO make fun of Chuck Schumer, but first I have to tell you why I call it a waitress stunning. Hang on,