Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Write down are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of this extravaganza. It's eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn if you want to join us. I am enjoying the White House now, trolling Democrats over the ballroom meltdown and all the you know, forget the history, the long history of construction that has taken place at the White House under so many different presidents over time.
Speaker 1: Let me go back.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take it to fake news CNN and their report and just compare and contrast the difference. This is twenty ten. This is when Obama is spending more money on renovating the White House. And I don't believe he got it from private funds. I don't know for sure, so don't don't don't quote me on that. But this is their report celebrating the renovations at the White House when Obama is president.
Speaker 1: Listen, sounds like they're building another wing to the White House. But we appreciate you keeping you. You would imagine to you today it's going to happen for the next two years.
Speaker 2: All the banging, the jackhammering, the dust, the confusion. The noise of all places to do construction is happening right here the front lawn of the White House.
Speaker 3: It's a four year renovation project estimated costs.
Speaker 4: Three hundred and seventy six million dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the White House decided on their website, and I think we were the first to do this and lay out a history, and I did it. I'm here on this radio show and on TV. On TV, I could show pictures of all the major events. Timeline at sixteen hundred Pennsylvania Avenue. This this stretches back to seventeen ninety one, when plans for the iconic building were first mapped out. The timeline includes a series of benchmarks such as the North portico from eighteen twenty nine to eighteen thirty, the edition of the Oval Office in nineteen nine under the Taft administration, the total reconstruction of the White House interior under the Truman administration, and the timeline includes a handful of very high profile scandals that have rocked previous Democratic administrations. Twenty twenty three, Cocaine discovered one slide in the White House website reveals during the Biden administration, a US Secret Service agent discovered a small, zippered plastic bag containing cocaine in the West Wing entrance lobby. How do you get cocaine into the White House? But even worse, after what ten twelve to fifteen days, Oh, we were not going to be able to find the culprit. We're going to end the investigation. I have a good idea where to start it. Back at the time I said so, speculation had pointed to Hunter Biden, an admitted drug user. And anyway, additional evidence includes a laptop seized in twenty nine nineteen, and it contains photos of frequent drug use along with emails about foreign business dealings. Half my income goes to Pops. And you know which account should we pay for Pops's home repairs? Former President Bill Clinton's little what do you call it? Escapade with Monica Lewinsky Former President Obama inviting a delegation of Muslim Brotherhood to the White House I was in twenty twelve, also included in the official timeline Bill Clinton scanned. Old President Clinton's affair with intern Monica Lewinsky was exposed, leading to the White House perjury investigations. The Muslim Brotherhood incident. Another slide takes issue with former President Biden's recognizing International Transgender Day of Visibility on the same day of Easter. In twenty twenty three, International Transgender Day of Visibility, created by activists more than ten years ago, is celebrated. Do you celebrate this? Linda did know about it till I was reading about it today. I don't remember it at the time, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Think I missed it.
Speaker 1: That might have been washing my hair celebration day. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Celebrating each year March thirty, first Biden administration acknowledging both Easter and International Transgender Day of Visibility. Unbelievable. This is all I mean. Can you imagine it's been almost a year. Wow, what a difference a year mix, I mean a year from that. A year ago, all of you were listening to this program, waiting, wondering, wringing your hands, probably a little sleep deprived like I was. I mean, Linda can verify this. I don't think I slept during that campaign more than three hours on anyone given night. Three hours being on the high side, Yeah, I think I don't think I slept.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was I don't even think it was three Yeah, I think it most nights, it was less. I just didn't.
Speaker 2: I remember at some point, you know, I had my fitbit at the time. Now I use a whoop. It basically was like, you know, shooting off alarm bells. You need to sleep, You need to sleep, you need to sleep. Your sleep disruption is getting out of control. But I was working and I just cared that much. And you know, every wake an hour. I just wanted to just do my part. And I've viewed and I said to all of you then, and I'll repeat it now because I'm going to start repeating it in January. So don't get angry with me if I repeat things, because I'm going to lay out what is at stake, and I will do it every single day on this program. And then some of you will criticize me for being repetitive. And there is a method to my madness, and the madness is that if I lay out what is at stake in great specificity and details in a way that people eventually will remember and then be able to repeat it, then the good news is by the time we get to the midterms, which will be the most important midterms in our lifetime. I mean, it's either We're going to go back to law fair and all progress will stop, and Democrats will impeach, impeach and peach, or the great progress of the country continues. That's what's at stake. I'm just giving you, you know, a preview of coming attractions. I won't start till January, but I'm going to lay out the case of what is hanging in the balance. This will be a tipping point midterm election for our country, the most important mid term in our lifetime. And I'm not joking, like I'm telling people now in New Jersey, you have an opportunity to save your state. The polls show this race is razor thin. The polls show Mikey Cheryl is not liked in New Jersey. People have had it with Phil Murphy. You're a current governor. I mean, you have a candidate that magically found seven million dollars and can't give an explanation as to where that money came from. Really, ask any anybody out there. I don't care how rich you may be, seven million dollars shows up, You're going to have a pretty good idea where that money came from. I'm not buying that lie. I think it's a lie, that's my opinion, you know, or the fact that she gives conflicting answers. She didn't get to walk with her class at the Naval Academy. I mean, wow, that that that is unbelievable. And then she first says, well, I wouldn't. I knew about the cheating scandal, but I didn't. I didn't wrap people out. And then she says, I tell them everything. It can't be both, and that's just part of it. He won't commit to not raising taxes in New Jersey. You know what that means New Jersey. She's going to raise taxes, and that means this is your one, probably last chance in for New Jersey to save your state. And it's not even about Republican a Democrat. It's about basic, simple common sense.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Another one with the transgender issue in you know, the right of men to play women's sports and being women's locker rooms.
Speaker 1: I mean, this kind of madness and the same.
Speaker 2: Thing I'm telling you in the Commonwealth of Virginia, I am telling you Abigail Spamburger is bad news.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: What's fascinating in both races is the DNC is panicked. They're throwing hundreds of millions of last minute dollars into both races. That means their internal polling shows exactly what Matt Towery and Robert Kahley had picked up and that is their poll has New Jersey at one point race. Their poll in the Commonwealth of Virginia is a two point race. Now, Abigail Spamburger, he wants to make the Commonwealth of Virginia sanctuary state. Not a good idea didn't work out well in places like New York City and California. California running massive budget deficits their medical program. You're talking about what ten billion dollars in healthcare alone, put aside other services that are available made available to illegal immigrants and their sanctuary status. You want that in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Speaker 1: She didn't have the.
Speaker 2: Moral courage and fortitude to stand up and say that the Attorney General candidate j Jones needs to needs to step down and get out of this race. But she readily would say it about any Republican that was having a scandal. You know the fact that you know another one that is for men in women's locker rooms and men's rights to play women's sports, and wants to undo all of the good work that Glenn Youngkin has done for the commonwealth. You know over at MSDNC will play it later there actually claiming, oh, this is because of misogyny. I'm like, okay, excuse me. Abigail Spanberger is a woman. Yes, that is true. So is win some Earl Sears, a woman, a Jamaican American immigrant citizen who's been a great lieutenant governor. I'm telling you, if you're in Virginia now, early voting started in Virginia. Early voting starts Saturday. In the state of New Jersey, you have a shot.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I'm overly confident in either case.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm just shooting straight with you. I am saying there is a window our opportunity. And let me make a prediction for you in New Jersey and take this for what it's worth it. I have a lot of friends that live in New Jersey. I am telling you this may be your last opportunity to save your state. Otherwise you're going to be New York two point zero. You like New York have already seen a mass exodus if you elect You know Mikey Sheryl, who's been nothing but dishonest in this campaign and has the wrong policies of Phil Murphy.
Speaker 1: Then you're just going to get more of the same. Now.
Speaker 2: The President, to his credit, you know, not only did he put tariffs on Russian oil. I thought it was a big deal. Now China India now dramatically cutting back on energy imports from Moscow. That's going to break the back of Russia's economy. And then the President threatening US and Tomahawk missiles to Russia's a big deal. But Reuters is now pointing out in the meantime Trump administration, they announced yesterday a series of steps to open up the Alaskan Wildlife Refuge and War as we call it, nineteen million acres, which by the way, was set aside for this very purpose. It's a vast wilderness. We once so sick and tired of people saying we're going to kill the Cariboo. We sent s in an airplane over an war and we took videotape of it just to show people. It's a vast wilderness. And these oil companies can go in there, they can drive for oil. It's oil rich, and then they can leave in the winter time and they can cap everything and you wouldn't even know that they were there. By the way, implation numbers for September have come in lower than expected. Oh well, you notice with Trump it's always lower than expected. They're always expecting the worst, you know, the but the madness and insanity and the never ending meltdown over you know, Donald Trump joining twenty other presidents and doing renovations at the White House is pretty remarkable to me, but yet predictable because this is all they've got. They've got nothing left. An anonymous Trump friend has donated one hundred and thirty million to help pay the troops during the Democrats shutdown because Democrats won't do it. We played you this congresswoman yesterday. Yeah, we know people are going to suffer. Well, we need the leverage. No response really on the Democrats, or at least you don't think that the public will proceed in the Democrats a response.
Speaker 5: I mean, shutdowns are terrible, and of course there will be you know, families that are going to suffer. We take that responsibility very seriously. But it is one of the few leverage times we have. It is an inflection point in this budget process.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just got a poll sent to me from John McLaughlin New York City mayoral race.
Speaker 1: Do we know who did this poll? IRP, I guess did it? Yeah, he sent it over race and it's not his, but he said it this this poll.
Speaker 2: And again, you know, unless it's McLaughlin, Rasmusen, Matt Towery or Robert Gahelly, I really don't trust them anyway. It's in a three way race. That has been Donnie at forty seven, Cuomo twenty nine. Curtis Lee was sixteen with that. Cuomo, this is interesting. It's forty nine forty one curse without Fleewah, It's forty nine thirty nine Andrew Cuomo. I mean, why does an Andrew CMO think about getting out? He cares so much about not electing a Marxist anyway. The Pentagon did confirm that they had received one hundred and thirty million in a private, anonymous donation to pay members of the military. There are so many good people in this country, there really are, and Democrats under fire now. Food stamps are about to run out. The SNAP program SNAP funds forty two million people in our country. You Supplemental Nutrition Assistance program. They're in danger of not receiving aid. Come November first, Like, what's going on with that? Anyway, We got to take a break here our toll free number this Friday, and I might get some calls in the next half hour. I feel like talking to a lot of you out there, because a lot of you have a lot to say, and we have such a smart audience. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, all right, eight hundred nine one Shaw. There's a number if you want to be a part of the program. I love this story. The King County Department of Adult and Juvenile Detention has not only admitted to breaking state laws by hiring nearly three dozen illegal migrants as corrections officers, but they're also pledged to fight the state law preventing that hiring. Our friend Jason Rantz apparently broke the story. All the illegals are fully trained as corrections officers and authorized to work in the US, and King County is committed to safety and the fair treatment of these officers and continues to work closely with the Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission. Okay, so you have people that are in the country illegally now they're taking care of American prisoners, and you don't see anything wrong with that, I do. I see a big problem with it. Anyway, The Schumer shut down continues, but we're now hitting a deadline. Forty two million people in our country on the SNAP program, the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance program. They're now in danger of not receiving aid come November first, and Democrats could care less. Major airports are now issuing ground stops due to air traffic control staffing shortages. That's becoming a problem, you know, Corey Booker blaming Trump for food stamps cuts caused by the Schumer shutdown. No, they've had twelve opportunities in the Senate to pass a continuing resolution, a clean cr which funds government at current levels. Why they negotiate these issues out Newsweek has the full list of Democrats who voted not to pay the military during the Schumer shutdown. I mean these every one of the It's almost every Democrat, so, I you know, just assume, you know, with the exception of John Fetterman, John Ossof and Rafael Warnock, every other Democrat is supporting this madness. Okay, it's a predictable outcome. Now, Not only is that Seattle jail a big issue in immigration, it looks like kar Or Brego Garcia is finally getting kicked out of the country. The Maryland man is going to become a Liberian man because the Democrat's favorite gang banging, alleged wife beating human, human trafficking, illegal alien kilmar Or Brego Garcia, you know, the poster child for democratic idiocy with this guy, Van Holland going to visit him and Evan Margaritas with the guy, uh yeah, he's going to be gone for good as he should. You don't respect our laws, our borders, our sovereignty. There are punishments for that. The DJ issuing a warning to California officials to stand down or face prosecution after threats now to arrest ICE agents. Nancy Pelosi said on Wednesday that local law enforcement should be able to to arrest federal ICE agents that quote break laws as the agents are doing their job enforcing federal immigration law. We do have a constitution. In that constitution, we do have a supremacy clause. The supremacy clause gives jurisdiction to the federal government to enforce federal immigration law. Pambondi warning Democrats Pelosi for threatening ICE officers. You know this whole idea now that they are creating you know this, this ice app nationwide. I am telling you right now, and I pray to God that I'm wrong, and I believe in God. I pray to God I'm wrong. But it's predictable. You keep warning people that ice is on the way, you remove the element of surprise number one and number two. You are putting a bullseye on the foreheads and the backs of ice agents. That is a very very dangerous thing to do. By the way, we found out the company of this illegal immigrant driver accused of causing this fatal semi crash in Indiana reportedly in Indiana reportedly owned companies. You know, they raked in taxpayer cash ahead of time. What a shanker. The illegal alien drunk driver accused of the crash in in Florida, my free state that killed three people failed the test in California ten times in two months before receiving a license in twenty twenty three, first in Washington State, then later in California.
Speaker 1: I mean across the border.
Speaker 2: Under Biden, you know, and under I'm sorry, under Biden was allowed to stay in the country. How do you give I don't understand how is this not aiding in a betting law? Breaking on every level? Pretty spectacular. Uh, what else do we have in the news today? We got a lot, We got a lot. Oh, this is pretty interesting. Did a full report on this on TV last night. Charles Grassley Iowa found a document which contained Merrick Garland, Christopher Ray, and Lisa Monaco's handwritten signatures has now been provided by the Justice Department as part of their oversight authority, and it now gives us insight into who approved the opening of the investigation known as Arctic Frost and Operation Arctic Frost formed the basis for Jack Smith's false electoral case and other Biden administration investigations and weaponization into Donald Trump. Now, I'd say it's time for Merrick Garland and Christopher Ray and Lisa Monico to raise their right hand and be reminded they have the right to remain silent and be sworn in. Let's see how many of them plead the fifth Tis James head to court for our mortgage fraud hearing today claiming she's a victim. The woman that ran on Get Trump, Get Trump, One Man, One Family, One Organization ar reigned in Virginia claiming to be a victim of weaponization. How ironic is that? You can't even make it up? But it's true. We have some Marxist Kami Mandani News. Mandanni's father claims the Nazis learned how to carry out the Holocaust from America. Wow, New York, are you really going to do this? You're on the precipice of electing a Marxist. Are you really going to do this? Anyway, we went over these races. Let's get a call in here. Steve is in my free state of Florida. Steve, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 1: Sir? Happy Friday? I'm good. What's going on? We can pay all the government workers. We just have to take the salaries from the people that voted.
Speaker 3: To shut the country down and pay them with their money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. But you know what, most most Democrats are still getting paid now. Some have said that they won't take their paycheck until, you know, the government reopens. But but look what's up.
Speaker 3: I said, we need to take Congress and the senators who voted for the shutdown.
Speaker 1: They need not get paid. They're not doing their jobs. No they're not. No, this is their job.
Speaker 2: And you know, for people that repeatedly on tape, and we've played these montages too often.
Speaker 1: I don't want to replay it.
Speaker 2: You know, if Chuck Schumer's entire career woke out against the dangers of a government shutdown and why we should pass clean continuing resolutions, now he won't do it because he's now beholden to his radical, extreme base that has taken over his party, and now it's going to culminate in the election of you know, Marxist Cammi Mumdani can't believe it. Appreciate the call, Steve. Let me give you some numbers here. Forty percent of young Americans think violence against the rich is sometimes justified. According to the survey, that's how thick sick things are getting in this country, I mean, and when you break it down demographically, it gets even more interested. Forty percent of Americans think violence against the riches sometimes justified if you're between the ages of eighteen and twenty nine. The next age group thirty to forty four, thirty percent think that violence against rich people is somewhat justified.
Speaker 1: Is this what class warfare?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: I've met in the course of my life, I've met some very successful people and I haven't met many people of my life that I would describe as a trust fund baby or a trust fund brat, or somebody that really inherited the money. Most people I know that I've talked to, when you get into their biography, their background, their story, and how they they became successful, they did it through grit, determination, overcoming obstacles, hard work, usually a belief in God, old fashioned hardworking, you know, faith, family, country values. That's how they make money, and now we're going to punish them for it. Why they're producing goods and services. You can't force people to buy what you're producing. You can't force people to patronize your company. I can't force you to listen to this program. I wish I could and mandate everybody three hours a day, every day.
Speaker 1: That's all I ask.
Speaker 2: I can't force you to watch my TV show, I urge you to watch every night nine to ten. You have to put on a product that people want. I mean, democrats kind of make it easy. The legacy, you know, state run legacy media. Mom makes it easy because they're so corrupt. You know, there's a report that rhetoric and roadblocks democrats stoking fear. I am telling you this dehumanizing rhetoric, this incitement rhetoric, is going to end in a disaster. We already have assassination culture. We are living through Rod in California.
Speaker 1: What's up? Rod?
Speaker 2: How are you the United Socialist utopia of Gavin? What's going on?
Speaker 4: John Hannity, You are a great American and I appreciate you more and more every day.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you, my friend, God bless you. What's on your mind out there? What the hell are you doing out in California?
Speaker 4: You know what, I'm trying to keep my head afloat while the governor destroys my state.
Speaker 2: Well, you do have other options. A lot of people in your state have just gotten their U haul. The downside is, if you get a U haul, you take it to Texas, for example, you're going to pay one price and probably about three anywhere from twenty five hundred to three grand. But if you are in Texas moving to California, you know you could probably take it back for four hundred bucks because you're doing U haul of favor by bringing it back for them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's ridiculous, and I you know, unfortunately I'm self employed, so I've created a nice.
Speaker 3: Jail for myself.
Speaker 4: So at least the weather is good. So the point I want to make is with regard to the big, beautiful ballroom and specifically Hillary Clinton shooting her mouth off on how Donald Trump is destroying the White House. Now, you know, Sean, you're more a student in these matters than I am. But wasn't it Hillary Clinton that destroyed thirty five thousand of our emails? And didn't she bleach bit computers that were ours? And didn't she crush blackberries that were ours?
Speaker 1: That would be correct, sir, That is correct.
Speaker 4: And to make sure that I wasn't off base, that you know I was. I was speaking out of turn here because it seems to me like he's leaving the legacy for generations and all she did was prot herself and protect her ilk from prosecution.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something, what democrats get away with is unbelievable. They just is unbelievable. The double standard is breathtaking. Anyway, Rod, appreciate you, man, Tom and Maryland. We have about a minute. It's all euros go yes.
Speaker 3: Sir, thank you for taking my call, and God bless you for hiring Linda.
Speaker 2: Why are you sucking up to Linda's nauseating.
Speaker 1: Stop it's nauseating. I just I just.
Speaker 3: Wanted to mention the fact that I'm a retired GI who's a federal civilian and I have to go to work. I'm one of those who has to go in today. I got a leaven earning statement and it said for the first time in forty nine years, it said zero. And you know, I'm older. I can get through this, but there are some very young civilians that work with me and for me that we're also not paid anything, and they're not going to be able to make house payments, car payments, loan payments.
Speaker 2: It's getting no, it does get painful, but you know, it usually doesn't go on this long. We'll see how long the Democrats drag this out, and then usually everybody gets back pay and everyone is able to catch up, et cetera. I'm sure that's gonna happen at some time. But you know, we've never been dealing with, you know, Democrats that are this radical and extreme. I mean, that's the big problem. Anyway, good call, Hope you have a great week.
Speaker 1: And my friend