Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby the Bones.
Speaker 1: There's guys one hundred and ten years old. He still drives his car every day, lives by himself. One hundred and ten.
Speaker 2: I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: That sounds dangerous.
Speaker 1: He's gotta live. No, he lives in New Jersey, usually because I watched the series on Netflix about where these blue zones are whe people live longer, and they talk about the real reasons people live longer. But no, he lives in New Jersey, which I would think nobody would live that long.
Speaker 2: I don't know, do we really think he's one hundred and ten?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think?
Speaker 2: Or is that a forge?
Speaker 3: Why would they lie that?
Speaker 1: But also to make one hundred and ten years ago wasn't like the whole West, like there were real documents.
Speaker 3: Then what was one hundred and ten years ago? What year is that?
Speaker 1: Well, if this is twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Okay, so nineteen twenty four would be that's one hundred years.
Speaker 1: Nineteen fourteen you were doing.
Speaker 3: Plus yeah, yeah, I should have done minus minus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred and ten. Maybe shoure run president dude, nineteen fourteen. That was a long time ago.
Speaker 4: Never mind.
Speaker 1: I was gonna something else, but we can ask.
Speaker 4: You said, maybe he's resident, and I was like, is he white?
Speaker 1: Is so old? Really white? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Perfect candidate?
Speaker 1: Yeah really, it's crazy. Both of those guys are so freaking old. I can't both of them.
Speaker 2: Has a president ever used a walker?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or been a wheelchair?
Speaker 2: Wheelchair is different.
Speaker 6: That's like being paralyzed right, well, and old I'm talking from being old, like when they walk out, have they ever used a walker?
Speaker 1: Old? Think of the oldest presidents though, Sogan, Biden.
Speaker 7: Trump, but even like back in the George Washington days, like being fifty was old, right, that's true, like it was sixty, like you're close to dying.
Speaker 5: I feel like they were a different type of leaders back then though too they were they were they I don't know, at least George he served like there they were Washington. George's oh yeah, way back then, yeah, George Washington.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well one hundred and ten, still chilling driving around.
Speaker 3: But driving though she should probably stop that.
Speaker 1: A passenger, Do you guys see the picture of my viral of the feet But the person was like calling out this couple for cuddling.
Speaker 4: Yes, I saw it. It was a little bit much.
Speaker 1: It was a little bit much. Yeah, I agree, And mostly I'm like, if someone's got their feet all over a screen or they're doing girl so they're like hitting somebody the top of the head with their feet, Like what was it? They were So the whole thing was this person was flying, was watching a couple and they were cuddling. It was a four hour flight, but their feet were like hanging over the side because.
Speaker 4: They they were laying in the seat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, their feet they were doing it or anything. But he was like, I can't believe my view on the plane. It was like this the whole four hour flight.
Speaker 4: I mean, in my mind, I'm just like, I'm not gonna look at it.
Speaker 1: But but again, they weren't doing it.
Speaker 3: They cuddled for four hours. That was a long time.
Speaker 1: The probably new relationship.
Speaker 3: Ah, yeah, for sure, we don't do that, probably new relationship.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, you know, Okay, I don't even want to spoil this because I want to just do it, but don't say that in my wife. So we have to fly today as soon as the show's over, I'm going to California. We'll work from I'll work from California tomorrow and we'll four hour flight four and a half hour flight from Nashville to LA It sucks the worst flight ever.
Speaker 2: You're going to cuddle no time.
Speaker 1: But I am gonna on the flight. I have my backpack. I am going to pull my goggles, my Apple goggles on and put them on on the flight. And wife's gonna be like, that's embarrassing, I know, because they're they're huge, and so I'm gonna put them on and watch shows and do everything in my hands because I'll be like, you don't be that I'm not affecting anybody. You are how much does this bother people.
Speaker 2: In front of you?
Speaker 1: Because you have no reception, you can still see everything else around you.
Speaker 4: Let us know how Caitlyn feels about this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you already know I have to like contraband it out of the house because she's gonna be like, oh, we're flying Delta, so our seats are already chosen. If it were Southwest, you would not sit next to me because she's gonna be so humiliated by me putting these big goggles on. Because there there it's a lot, they're a lot.
Speaker 5: I guess if you just have to minimally use your hands, like just wipe once and put them down.
Speaker 4: But if you're doing a.
Speaker 1: Whole it's like I'm doing the sign language in the corner of the screen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wow, good, good for you not carring Like that's funny, dude.
Speaker 4: That's gotta feel nice to.
Speaker 3: Take them to the bat to the restroom too, like walk down the aisle.
Speaker 1: Oh woman, uh? And Colorado's left paralyzed from the neck down and on a ventilator after eating canned soup that had bacteria in it?
Speaker 3: What was it really really?
Speaker 1: Old?
Speaker 5: Maybe so no, But here's what happened sometimes, well, well I'm guessing sometimes what I've heard is when you use the can opener to open the can, and if you haven't cleaned the top of the lid, then the lid sometimes will drop into the soup, and then that's how the bacteria may get in there. This could have gotten in there before when it was canned and it got sealed in there. But I have heard you want to rinse the top of cans.
Speaker 6: Ever rinses the top of I have, and I'll be honest, I what Amy is saying. When I do open a can every time, that's how I know it's openings.
Speaker 2: It drops in.
Speaker 1: Right like I felt that. I try not to do that, try to pull it off, but yeah, sometimes it drops.
Speaker 4: In and then while out. Bacteria.
Speaker 1: Yeah, botulism. It's an affection that attacks of Bodi's nerve tissue and effects about one hundred Americans a year. Canned soup is suspected to be the source of the infection. They do not go to give any credence to Amy's theory though, okay or not? Though they also didn't say Amy's wrong, So she don't know? Amy is daily mail? Or is it like is it temper real on a ventilator and she's paralyzed right now? So good? I do not. I don't know. I don't know if you can fix botulism. Perfectly preserved bottles are found at George Washington's home.
Speaker 4: Oh great, are you going to try to get on?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Archaeologists say they found two perfectly I did look at to George Washington shoe buckles yesterday. Shoe buckles, yeah, he used to use. I didn't buy them, there's too expensive. But I did look at that, so check me. They said they found two perfectly preserved bottles at George Washington's home. They found two bottles filled with cherries at his Mount Vernon estate. The bottles are made of dark green glass and were sealed and upright when they were found under a brick floor laid in the seventeen seventies. The estate said the discovery is part of a privately funded forty million dollars restoration project.
Speaker 3: It's filled with cherries, like those cherry trees.
Speaker 1: He cut them all down, so we had to put them somewhere.
Speaker 7: I mean, I can't leave a banana like on my countertop for like, but this is preserved in a jar.
Speaker 3: Wow, they'll preserve for that long.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know if you want to eat it now.
Speaker 1: But is there a wine hundreds of years old?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure? Yeah, so okay, similar grapes.
Speaker 3: But fermented. It is a whole process.
Speaker 1: Well, they didn't say that the cherries are like perfect and perfect.
Speaker 3: I'm prett sure them like perfect, like cherry red chicken.
Speaker 1: It would steal the stems. I'm looking at the oldest wine so that you ever had one. How long is a long time for a normal person to drink wine?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know how to ask the question.
Speaker 4: We're normals, like we're normal.
Speaker 5: So the answer to that would be, we don't really know because we're not looking at the dates.
Speaker 4: It's just a bottle at the grocery store.
Speaker 3: I drank one from like twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Okay, but if you were, you've never had one from like nineteen fifty two.
Speaker 3: No, no, never, is that a thing?
Speaker 1: Yes it is. I don't know about whiskey. I get because I know they age whiskey for they can do whiskey for a long time.
Speaker 5: There was a thing like at restaurants, So it'll be like, this bottle is a vintage and it's gonna it's way more.
Speaker 1: The best wines can be stored for more than one hundred years, but most great wines will reach their peak before they turn fifty. There you go, two hundred year old shipwreck wines. You can drink those.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 1: They don't taste very good.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't think so black Beard's wine.
Speaker 2: My cousin drank your twenty year old beer one time.
Speaker 1: What's up? But that's probably just like one left left out.
Speaker 6: No, it was in a fridge at a lake house and we were there and we were all been drinking and we went in this fridge. It was on the dock and it was like we looked on the bottom and it was from ninety six.
Speaker 2: And he was like, we're out of beer. I'll drink it, Like, no, you won't.
Speaker 1: What happened batalism.
Speaker 2: He didn't feel good the next day, But that may have just been all the other beer. But he chugged it.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, go on to bet as a mixture of both.
Speaker 2: Probably, But I mean we were like, oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, I have a bunch of baseball cards that are like from nineties and packages still and I'll open them and there's the gum in it's still.
Speaker 2: Oh you chew it.
Speaker 1: No. I thought'd be a funny bit, but then I thought, I don't want me to die.
Speaker 3: Could you die from that's pretty old?
Speaker 1: Nobody. We got a can and they're on a ventilator.
Speaker 3: Batis.
Speaker 1: This guy went to a yoga class and they banned it from the yoga class. He wasn't doing anything wrong.
Speaker 3: What did he do?
Speaker 1: He was doing nothing?
Speaker 6: Hold on, hold on, let me think what could he have done at a yoga class?
Speaker 1: He did nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: He looked at other So what did that would be wrong?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: You can't not staring looked.
Speaker 4: So he didn't wear underwear.
Speaker 2: That's not wrong. Okay. Yoga is all about being free letting.
Speaker 1: If you're a guy, the women felt uncomfortable because he's like stared at him, or.
Speaker 2: He's making noises.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, there's nothing, but maybe that would be wrong. I'd be like, oh, bodily functions, that's how you work out.
Speaker 3: That's how you work out.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now nobody works out like that. Okay, any other guesses what did he do wrong? He did nothing wrong.
Speaker 4: He did nothing wrong with body.
Speaker 3: He did not yea, but obviously they think he.
Speaker 4: Let it out.
Speaker 1: He did nothing, and he let it out. He did nothing.
Speaker 4: He did nothing there, he sat there and stared.
Speaker 2: Because you said he did nothing of the he just.
Speaker 1: No'd be happy with the stay. Okay, so I got it. No, no, no, his man bits were so large he was banned from yoga class.
Speaker 3: That's not fair. That is not fair.
Speaker 4: Why would this be? What was he wearing?
Speaker 1: Just shorts?
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter what he's wearing anywhere.
Speaker 4: Like biker shorts. They're so tight, but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Everybody else can wear it. I can't. I have big boobs, right, I wouldn't.
Speaker 7: Man, My problem is a man you don't understand, like, it doesn't matter what you wear if people see it.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's why I'm trying to ask him not.
Speaker 1: To come back, because it was so distracting. That's crazy, what a great story to have. It's like, you know, why don't go photos for him?
Speaker 3: Wha, you can google that on your own time.
Speaker 5: Wow, I'm just trying to understand what would get him banned from a yoga.
Speaker 1: You can see wearing athletic shorts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's discrimination, exactly right.
Speaker 1: We don't believe it. So show her a picture. The lady wants to see a picture.
Speaker 4: You want to see too.
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: I see every night.
Speaker 3: I struggle with that myself. A picture, No, don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: Need to picture.
Speaker 4: We live with it, man, with each other, y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, both of us are always like, I'm like, man, I need bigger shorts. I can't find.
Speaker 1: It's like and we call up, hey, you got any new places? For sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We all constantly we follow out set of influencers that lead us into buying good clothes. Yeah, that's a weird way to get into our guests here. Oh right, right, we have a few guests in studio. They have been with us for about an hour and a half or so. You have microphones? Who WANs to talk? Come on, somebody talk? They threk the microphones down. They don't want anything to do with it. But that's not We're not going to allow that. So yes, who else? Joe? You don't want to talk? Okay? Fair enough? Jewels running from the law?
Speaker 3: Okay, And it's not these foolish games that my hands are small.
Speaker 1: I know who will save your soul.
Speaker 2: It's not the one dating Kevin Costner?
Speaker 3: Are are they dating?
Speaker 1: That feels familiar? You weren' named after her? Okay, that's cool. We got to talking though.
Speaker 2: Just know, Mike, are you dating Kevin Carsler?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So who like? Who? Who will talk? I don't want to force they made her to talk? Who will talk?
Speaker 2: I'll talk?
Speaker 1: No, we know that you want to talk. What is your name? Miche? Where are you from? Michelle? Pull the microphone up there? Where do you? Okay? What place do you like to call? What town do you like to call?
Speaker 3: Home?
Speaker 1: Austin? And well, now I feel guilty asking or anything because she's very hesitant.
Speaker 2: How do you know these ladies?
Speaker 1: Good question. I met you met Christie first year at tennis. You guys play tennis, Christie play tennis. Dang, that's okay.
Speaker 9: We're about ten years ago and we've been bestie's and.
Speaker 1: That's Christie's want, Joe. Who else?
Speaker 4: Do you all do singles? Doubles? Mostly doubles, mostly doubles.
Speaker 1: You ever play tournaments? No?
Speaker 4: I got three kids. The tournaments are on weekends.
Speaker 1: Classic. Do they play tennis just for fun?
Speaker 4: Just hitting around?
Speaker 1: They want an auction to come up and hang out with the show, and so we had them compare early. They worried we're doing the live.
Speaker 4: Show, which I just put the tennis thing together now to.
Speaker 1: Rodick's auction in Austin. And so who's the better tennis player?
Speaker 3: That's a good question, I'll say, Christie.
Speaker 1: Christy, what would you say? I would say, Okay, we liked that.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 9: We like that because Michelle took a break, took a long break, and.
Speaker 1: You both still play now. I haven't been playing, and I do.
Speaker 9: I actually missed my match this morning to be here.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's go. What'd you do last night? In Nashville?
Speaker 4: We went to Bourbon's dak oh yea.
Speaker 1: It's a good place. Do you have a good good meal? You had you in the elevator that only takes you to that restaurant. Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: What are you guys doing tonight?
Speaker 1: That felt like.
Speaker 2: I got my I got my guys.
Speaker 9: We have a reservation at the Italian restaurant.
Speaker 5: Logo, Oh luego Bobby, logo, get.
Speaker 4: The my favorite place, Bobby. What's that pizza? It's a market.
Speaker 1: So I don't like margarita pizza generally, I like, I like meat meat man, like I mentioned earlier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to meet stick of meat.
Speaker 4: Nope, meat stick Nope, meat chunk.
Speaker 1: Same reason the guy yoga. Anyway, so they have this Margarita pizza there. I don't like margareted pizza, but it's so thin. It's my favorite thing almost if any restaurant ever. So yeah, that's a good that. That's a really good place.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, hey, do you guys? I didn't know they were coming. I was like, you want to operate. They're like, already got we already got tickets. I said, okay, well let me get you tickets. I our coutch all weady buy tickets. Christie's on top of.
Speaker 3: It, you know, I'm a planner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what time's your reservation?
Speaker 4: Six?
Speaker 3: Because then we have bluebird tickets at nine. Wow, well what a night.
Speaker 6: Yeah that I got co ed soccer at eight o five. If you guys want to home, Oh my, what is it on the east side?
Speaker 4: Hey, okay, they can.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Like they get they get dinner to go.
Speaker 4: No, you need to enjoy for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he may play. He's like the team manager.
Speaker 4: Now whoa that'd be fun?
Speaker 1: Are you know what?
Speaker 3: You don't start?
Speaker 2: I start?
Speaker 1: You have to.
Speaker 2: It depends who shows up first. Who starts.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm okay, good point. But I'm saying, oh, you're not the team manager. No, I'm not a manager the team manager.
Speaker 2: I'm the team captain.
Speaker 1: No. But like the laundry and is like you take the stuff home.
Speaker 2: I do the jerseys. I do the jersey even, you do them wash them.
Speaker 1: For the team. Yeah, that's the man that's the team manager.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's noble, like equipment manager.
Speaker 2: No, I don't bring everybody's cleats. They got their own clees.
Speaker 1: But you take all the jerseys and watch your jerseys. Yeah that's cool.
Speaker 3: Who signs everybody up?
Speaker 6: I registered the team and then they have to sign up on their own, like they get the invite from the league manager.
Speaker 1: We like that. That's a really great thing leadership. You're gone from being superstared manager.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm still playing still count I were the captain's arm band.
Speaker 1: It's not like cause you do the laundry and you put it on as as it comes out of the dragon.
Speaker 2: When I sub out after hand it off to somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So anyway, you guys go to that if you want, Joel, what do you want to go to that?
Speaker 4: I think we're busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they they're watching them.
Speaker 6: Wow, the Jewel comes in and cut me down.
Speaker 2: I'll do a dagger him real quick. That's cool.
Speaker 1: So Jewel, Christy, what'd you so you've been You guys have been here for like an hour and a half or so, and you were sitting in What we're doing the show? What is the same or what is different than what you thought it would be? What are your impressions after watching us.
Speaker 9: Do it the same as I guess just the banter, and I think that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Different.
Speaker 9: I guess I didn't know that you recorded different segments. I mean I knew you did artists.
Speaker 1: What you're about to see. We're about to have for King and Country in who's coming in because we got to tape them one what are they airing Friday? Friday? Yeah? Yeah, so yes, I didn't realize.
Speaker 4: Yeah, unless you're out of town.
Speaker 1: I'm out of town. I leave today.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's a lot of behind the scenes and Lunchbuck is a British accent. People didn't know. You don't spoil that one. His real voice. Do your real voice, you can do it. Hello, mate, that's Australian bro.
Speaker 2: I don't know British. I don't know any British people.
Speaker 1: You don't know any British people.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know anybody that's British.
Speaker 1: Like, do we know any famous artists that But who do you know that's Australian in your real life?
Speaker 4: Keith, Keith, Urban and King and Country. They're coming in, yeah.
Speaker 1: But they're not.
Speaker 2: I don't know them. I've never seen them.
Speaker 3: They played in the studios.
Speaker 4: One of the best performances ever.
Speaker 1: One of the guys had a accordion.
Speaker 2: Literally, I wasn't.
Speaker 4: Here, you weren't here, you missed out here?
Speaker 1: Where were you?
Speaker 2: That was probably sick after a.
Speaker 3: Last age.
Speaker 1: Just think you come in I know, and you give it to the rest of the show.
Speaker 3: Maybe had COVID.
Speaker 1: What's the nickname we gave.
Speaker 2: You, Captain awesome typhoid Mary? I like that one.
Speaker 6: I don't remember that one. I think we dropped that because it's rude. It was like discriminatory against people with typhoid.
Speaker 1: All right, anyway, Okay, we appreciate you guys hanging out.
Speaker 6: So I shouldn't say you guys see like tickets at the game.
Speaker 1: Do you have tickets to your games? I don't think they have ticket No, but we got bleachers. Yeah, do you say one little little bleacher? Yeah? All right, you guys don't have to leave. I just want to say thank you for coming up and thank you. I hope that you guys have had fun just hanging out. We've literally just done Jewel.
Speaker 2: Thought about saying something stock Joel.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go to Jewel. I just want to say thank you for having us say something by lunchbox. So, now, what did you like say about him?
Speaker 2: No comment? She put her hand. She put a stop sign up.
Speaker 3: Like no, you doesn't want to sound mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well so are you saying that she if she was going to say something about it, if.
Speaker 3: Jewel was going to say something by lunchbox, it probably me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well then let's do this right. Where are we?
Speaker 2: I want to say twenty one?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do a mid role here. Morgan has an idea and I don't hate it, but we got to be careful with it. She wants to bet on Eddie's secret.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Well, you got to hear a secret.
Speaker 4: Oh that the million dollar secret?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't talk about it.
Speaker 1: You don't talk about it. So what's your idea of Morgan?
Speaker 4: Well, I want.
Speaker 8: Everybody to like have an idea in place a bet that their idea is the one that this is a secret Eddie's holding.
Speaker 3: Ooh, that's a good idea.
Speaker 8: Like everybody puts like ten twenty bucks down, and whoever wins or as closest to the secret, gets the money.
Speaker 3: How are you closest?
Speaker 1: So I would take myself out of it, not because I know, but because if I do win, you're gonna accuse me of cheating.
Speaker 6: I was already don for that. I was already writting that down. If Bobby gets it right, he cheated, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know I don't know, but it doesn't matter. It's a no win for me. If I lose, well, I lose, But if I win, I lose, and you guys are gonna go he cheated. But I don't know, but I think I could be the judge of who's closer.
Speaker 4: How about it?
Speaker 3: Judge if it's closer.
Speaker 8: Well, it could be like if it's related to music, if it's re to a movie, like if somebody's in the category, if somebody has the right person.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. Okay, theory, go ahead. What's your theory on the secret? Morgan?
Speaker 8: Well, on my theory because it has to be so massive, and he did mention that it's a label, so I'm thinking artists, and it has to be so massive that it's this big kept secret.
Speaker 4: There's somebody that's.
Speaker 8: Been in and been showing up at a lot of award shows lately, and this is so out there and I don't know if it's possible, but I think it's involving share in country music. And I know that's a long shot, but she's been at a lot of award shows, she's got a lot going on right now.
Speaker 1: I want to know. It's just me thinking I don't know what the idt what it is?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, lunchbox, just I mean, I'll just go with it. Post Malone country album coming out.
Speaker 1: It's not that I've already heard it. I mean it's that's been out for a while. They've been playing that for a lot of people. It's not out, but pep, they're playing that for people.
Speaker 2: So it's not a secret.
Speaker 3: No, why would you take that away from him? I do guess Buss, Well, no, I want to.
Speaker 1: I mean I literally but I know, Oh, that's not it because I.
Speaker 6: Mean, she's actually done digging about share like she took time to research.
Speaker 1: What do you think the theory is? But you can still have a theory about what you think the secret is.
Speaker 4: They have a theory.
Speaker 2: Okay, Taylor is pregnant.
Speaker 1: That's your theory. That's and that's going to be told to us and have.
Speaker 2: Nd a million dollars.
Speaker 1: Got it? That's a big one.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they'd make that sign a contract to know, but and I don't think that's it. But okay, go ahead.
Speaker 4: What do they call it? When somebody dies?
Speaker 5: But they music post posthumously?
Speaker 4: They have this label has access.
Speaker 2: To Toby Keith songs that were going to come in.
Speaker 1: That is interesting.
Speaker 2: Well piggyback, that's right, piggyback. She didn't have that.
Speaker 1: In the middle of saying a sentence.
Speaker 4: We just were told this and we're having to think.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm with you, Amy Morgan, time to research.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well it was my idea.
Speaker 5: I think that, Yeah, there's something that's from the grave.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: Can I go to the restroom? I don't feel comfortable. Canna go to the restroom.
Speaker 4: From the grave. It's something from the grave?
Speaker 3: I got that.
Speaker 1: Wow, we just that was a great guess. Possibly like a record.
Speaker 4: He dies, somehow they have music from somebody.
Speaker 1: Like Tupac kept putting out songs Elvis interesting. Okay, thank you for your guesses.
Speaker 4: We will even dead.
Speaker 7: What if we find out Elvis is alive and he just sighed, I'm gonna pee my panther, go ahead and.
Speaker 4: Go it's like somehow that was great.
Speaker 1: Now he's going this is that's and Eddie just left.
Speaker 4: If we're playing hot cold hot, well you.
Speaker 1: Don't know that, yeah, you know, we do. Here's a story. Listen to this. Here's a story. New Johnny Cash album was never before her tracks coming this summer. Here's what to know.
Speaker 8: I was going to say, when like artists have died and they've had new music come out, have you ever seen like NDAs be associated with them?
Speaker 2: Nope, I've never seen artist.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen an ndia?
Speaker 4: Though this has to do with no I have.
Speaker 2: Actually I think.
Speaker 1: All that died, so that would be they didn't really die.
Speaker 5: Artist, and then the artist like walks in yes, or it's like a hologram.
Speaker 3: That would be crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, look, we've said enough. We're not getting about money on it, but we will see. I do not even know. I cannot even play the game because you guys will accuse me of cheating.
Speaker 8: Okay, can you can you at least give us like there may be something and you're not playing the game.
Speaker 1: It's tough because because here here's hold on. I'm in the middle of a sentence. Here, hold on, hold on, So you did amy? Hold on? Everybody take a breath. It's weird because like there'll be like secret music and like do you want to hear it? There's no NDA involved, and they're just like, don't say anything about it, and it's like I'm good, I don't want to hear it, but they do that. I just don't think it could be anything with music, but it's it's liable. No, no, I know, but labels jet all the time they're like, hey, we have this music is not really shit? Do you want to hear it? And there's no NDIA attached? But if it's somebody dead, yeah, like that's crazy. It's got to be something. They just there's just so much secretive stuff that happens that they don't require an NDA from.
Speaker 8: Has this ever happened when you've been in country music?
Speaker 1: Never there? He is, he's back, we are. We'll move off of it though. Yeah, if it makes you uncomfortable, Boddy.
Speaker 3: Man, I just had to go to the bathroom. Good, that's okay, nothing makes me uncomfortable. I mean it's cool. I know it's secret that you all don't, but that's pretty.
Speaker 1: Cool, pretty cool, all right, anything you guys not to that?
Speaker 7: No, I don't know real quick though, Hey, so let's do this on on the bet though.
Speaker 1: If you like, we're not betting any money, Oh you're not doing it. I mean we're doing it. We just did it as like for fun.
Speaker 7: Let's say I can be the house. So if no one even comes close, like I keep the money. No, but that's not the thing.
Speaker 1: The thing is it's who gets the closest, So somebody would get the money.
Speaker 3: Oh even if they're just way off.
Speaker 1: There's no money, heady, you know, Okay, no money, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Amy still think.
Speaker 5: I kind of want to put the money down because I feel like I might be close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yours was like the most makes me go. Hey, things that make you go, Things that make you go. Do you remember that song, same group that did Everybody Dance? Now?
Speaker 3: I think music factory, I think boom.
Speaker 1: Things that make you go, things that make you go, things make you go. Hmmmmmmm. Coming up on Coming up. On Friday's Bobby Cast, we listed the top fifteen wedding songs of all time.
Speaker 3: Let's see if we missed any what's.
Speaker 1: The gig tho song out there?
Speaker 2: Amy?
Speaker 1: Number one wedding song. It's not slow dance, not fascett But if it's a DJ and you're playing a song in a wedding, plays exception reception songs. Okay, where I can tell you if it made it our list or not. But that's we are family.
Speaker 3: Y m c A.
Speaker 4: Why no, I just thought it was we are family. I'm thinking of crowds dancing everything. You know. Uh, you're family.
Speaker 2: We are chicken dance.
Speaker 4: Slide.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it's chicken. It has happening. That's a real question. Yes, does it happen every wedding? Yeah, I don't think I've ever heard of it.
Speaker 3: What's the other one? You just said?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: The hello, that's.
Speaker 2: A little softer now, a little bit softer.
Speaker 1: We never thought a little bit. You know. You make me want to shout pill my hands up.
Speaker 3: And yeah, can you do that one lunch? Since your arms don't go.
Speaker 2: Over your head and I go over my head and they just don't touch my shoulders.
Speaker 1: May I have I've never these cards real quick because I clean my desk off.
Speaker 2: Cock and.
Speaker 3: Got them is gone.
Speaker 1: If the if these are good, like five or seven, we can use them for a game. But I bought these at like one of those old timey thrift stores. And it's this is ultimate TV trivia. Oh cool, it's one hundred questions. Question one, what show was named after the town where Superman grew up?
Speaker 2: Got them?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 9: Dang it?
Speaker 3: Smallville?
Speaker 1: Smallville?
Speaker 3: Correct? Do you hear him say that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Mike, Yeah, no, no, no, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't cheat.
Speaker 3: I'm not tuned.
Speaker 1: He said it, though I can't give it to you. Okay, what serial killer killed other serial killers? Dexter correct, Dexter Morgan day lunch. Mark's one point, how many seasons of the TV show Friends were is right? Did you know that?
Speaker 4: Nineteen ninety five to two thousand and five?
Speaker 1: Wow? How did you know that?
Speaker 4: Because I know that I don't know that's good.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. I had no reason to know that, Like, I never even thought that was things.
Speaker 4: Some things I just know.
Speaker 1: I think everybody can say that what TV heroin raised her daughter in the dysfunctional town of stars Hollow? What what TV heroin though raised her daughter? Yes, Laura like gilmour moregan with One. It's Gilmore Girls, And it's Laura like Gilmore, who wrote, produced, and starred in Thirty Rock along alongside Alec Baldwin. The answer is Seena thing, She's good. Which character in Scrubs doesn't believe in the moon? Incorrect? Just the back of the sun, Zach, They don't believe in the moon, just the back of the sun. Who's that? That's Zach Brath. It's the Janitor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot that. Malcolm in the Middle, not Malcolm the Middle.
Speaker 1: The middle who coined the phrase what the deuce? You're gonna get this? You have to You have to, Mike, you have to check out. You're too good. I know, but you're too good. It's like, if we're doing Mike trivia, he's gonna nail them all.
Speaker 9: Do we do we?
Speaker 1: What if? What the deuce? Stewie Griffin Stewie. Okay, Mike, you can answer. You have to give her a seven second delay, Okay. In One Tree Hill, the anti hero Dan is in the hospital waiting for a heart transplant. What goes wrong?
Speaker 2: He dies?
Speaker 3: He gets an infection? No, I don't want to work.
Speaker 5: Somebody gets a heart from somebody, you know, somebody's dad, His girlfriend's dad dies.
Speaker 1: Heart is eaten by a dog.
Speaker 3: That's not real.
Speaker 1: It's a TV show. You're right. There's one hundred TV questions. I don't in Which TV show did Leyton Measter rocket to fame? Morgan correct? Who hosted Punked? What unusual job does Susan undertake in the seventh series of Desperate Housewives Real estate agent? Incorrect?
Speaker 4: What? What kind of job?
Speaker 1: What job does Susan undertake, does she start doing more? Incorrect?
Speaker 2: A dancer?
Speaker 1: Incorrect and correct to Mike, she does housework in lingerie for a website.
Speaker 4: I just said housekeeper.
Speaker 1: No, it's not about the housekeeping.
Speaker 5: It's but I was picturing her dressed up as a housekeeper, a little.
Speaker 10: Cute, little but she's doing it to be on Which British Which British actor played drug lord Stringer Bell in the TV hist Alba correct, Idris Alba.
Speaker 1: I almost can't give it to him, but I'm going to give it to him. He made sounds that resemble the name of Right. Yeah, what drug was doctor House and death? What drug was doctor House addicted to cocaine?
Speaker 3: Heroin?
Speaker 2: Laughing? Guess?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, what actress plays Buffy Summers Sarah Michelle Gieler Correct, I'll take that.
Speaker 4: We have to make noise.
Speaker 1: These are pretty good questions, though, right, general game, Okay, but you need to relax. Okay, I just got one, right, Okay, we'll get this. One's on the time or this was on that winter. We'll have a winner. I'm gonna ask ten questions, so it starts now. Yes, yes, buzz, we're just saying at the boxes buzzing with your name, Mike, you have to help me, Judge, I know, here we go. Who did the hill star? Heidi Montag Mary Lunch? In the show Friends, after Chandler kisses Joey's girlfriend, what does Joey make him do to prove his friendship? In the Thanksgiving episode, Eddie Box cook the turkey incorrect? Where are the turkey on his head? Incorrect? In the show.
Speaker 4: Amy, that's all his cloes on?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? In the show Friends, after Chandler kisses Joey's girlfriend, what does Joey make him do to prove his friendship? It's in the Thanksgiving episode, Oh my gosh, I don't know time sitting in the crate, big box sat three questions? Yeah, number four? Oh what that was two?
Speaker 3: So now you're reading third?
Speaker 1: Okay, what is Ali G's dog's name?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Who's uh?
Speaker 2: Edie?
Speaker 1: Eddie Spencer incorrect, Morgan Morgant, time Porch tupac.
Speaker 2: So that show is so fun.
Speaker 1: Just tell me when I'm on eight, nine and ten, Mic, that's funny. Who says you couldn't be in love with someone you couldn't cut the cheese in front of In Freaks and Geeks, Who says, you couldn't be in love with someone you couldn't cut the cheese in front of freaking geeks Eddie Eddie Stewart. But that's like Seth Setha, Seth Rogan early, it's I don't know who Bill Habert Truck is. In Which year did the ThunderCats cartoon first air six? Eddie eighty three incorrect, Lunchbox Lunch Trucks eighty six and correct, Amy Amy ninety six incorrect, Morgan ninety one eighty five.
Speaker 3: We're all around it?
Speaker 1: Dude, who co starred alongside Sybil Shepherd in the classic private detective show Moonlighting.
Speaker 3: Eddie Eddie Bruce willis correct.
Speaker 2: What you know? What that is?
Speaker 8: Just it's from Eddie's the Black and White color.
Speaker 1: I got two points and grow in Growing Pains? What is the profession of doctor Jason Seaver Seaver's wife Maggie.
Speaker 3: Malone Eddie Eddie, he's a lawyer?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? In Growing Pains? What's the profession of Maggie? Who's doctor Jason Siver's wife? Lunchbox y feature in correct, Amy Amy housewife incorrect.
Speaker 8: Morgan as he was a barista journalist.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, doctor Douglas howser possessed a Genie into Amy Dougie incorrect. At what age did you graduate from Princeton University? Lunchbox twelve incorrect? Eddie Attie eight incorrect, fifteen fourteen? Close? Question eight, He's got harder this one. It's impossible. I'll do this, but it doesn't count.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: According to the Guinness Book of World Records, bay Watch has the most watched TV series of all time. How many estimated viewers per week?
Speaker 7: Lunchbox Yeah, thirty two million, Eddie nine million, Amy five million, ten million.
Speaker 1: One point one billion. Oh yeah, that does account. Okay, here we go. I was one of them from the TV show Night Rider. What type of car was Michael Knight's kit?
Speaker 3: Eddie Eddie Camaro incorrect?
Speaker 8: Amy, Amy Corvette in correct, morgane Mustang, lunchbox firebird incorrect, transam its wings?
Speaker 1: Question nine? What was the name of the family that rescue extraterrestrial alf from the Alien Task Force and let them live in their home?
Speaker 5: I had to watch the Johnson's mm hmmm, lunch Boxy dingle Berry's No Eddy the Smith's.
Speaker 1: You watched it recently?
Speaker 2: Morgan? I didn't. I don't feel like they ever said their.
Speaker 1: Name the Tanners?
Speaker 6: What they had the Tanners and the Tanners in two different TV shows.
Speaker 1: That three Prey Full House though, Uh, okay, okay, let's score. Do you know you have any idea?
Speaker 3: Terrible here?
Speaker 4: Pretty good points in the other round?
Speaker 3: What what the fake ground?
Speaker 4: Fake ground? I actually had points.
Speaker 1: Outside of an exit from Fraggle Rock through a well live a family of furry humanoids. What are they called? Amy? Oh the instance, No Fraggle Rock, it's the Gorgsa.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, yeah you are?
Speaker 1: I thought sudden death. Lunchbox Eddie, you get three questions? Here we go. What type of salesman was Al Bundy? Lunchbox salesman? Correct, it's too easy, you knew it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's beating to the punch.
Speaker 1: Let's see. You're not gonna get that one. These these viewer numbers, you're never going to get. In The Golden Girls, the format for each episode involved the four main female characters resolving a problem, usually late at.
Speaker 2: Night, lunchbox sitting at the kitchen table.
Speaker 1: While sitting around the kitchen table.
Speaker 7: Eating what oh eating pie cheesecake doesn't count?
Speaker 1: No, when you order a piece of piebox, if you get it, you win. If Eddie doesn't get it, you in, Eddie, you need this to survive. Go quick, let me In the original cartoon series Transformers, what was the name of the Auto Luox? No, what was the name of the Autobots's arch enemy group?
Speaker 3: Eddie?
Speaker 1: Eddie the Yellow Jackets the Decepticons. Yellowjacket was a good one. Yeah, all right, bumblebe yeh, lunchbox, you're the winner with them one and a tiebreaker, so you're still the winner. A tiebreaker's not a full point, but you're still the winner. Nice job. No prize for that one, but those cards are good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we're done.
Speaker 1: You guys, have a good day. We'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye, buddy,