Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Bacheler Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm Joe, and we are live at the Bachelor Mansion for the iHeart event and we are here with Dean Kaylan.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hey, everybody, welcome to a Bachelor Happy Hour with Dean and Kaylen. We're here at the Bachelor match. You just did a.
Speaker 1: Much better job than I did the match.
Speaker 2: Okay, So for our listeners, I'm a little nervous. I'm off my game because it's the first time I've been back here since I got eliminated at night one.
Speaker 1: And it was just terrible experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, driving up in the van with Joe, it was so funny to look back and see him because he was sweating. I've never seen a man so wet from sweat before. Yeah, he was like last time I was here to go so well for me.
Speaker 1: So Dean's lying. We were not on the same season.
Speaker 4: I wasn't there for the season. But it was rough. It was rough.
Speaker 5: Well, neither fun Bag, neither Joe or I have ever spent a night at the Bachelor Mansion because I was COVID season. So we filmed at Nemacollin and Joe went home night one.
Speaker 6: So you didn't spend the night here either.
Speaker 7: Interesting and you two made it what you guys were both we were both dumped after they met our families.
Speaker 6: What does that say?
Speaker 3: Not good situations you guys.
Speaker 4: I got to say, though, as far as the place you can get dumped, it might be the best because you can placate the blame and be like, it's not my fault, it's I left after hometown. But you like, you left on your own accord.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did leave on my own accord, but same same timeline.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: That's a better way to leave.
Speaker 4: And you did kind of spend a night because you probably didn't get dumped until like six am.
Speaker 1: It was like eight. It was like eight am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I remember I was standing outside and I was interviewing, and I think they wanted me to cry, and I was like, guys, I'm not going to cry.
Speaker 1: There's no way I'm going to cry. And then I left and I was so depressed.
Speaker 3: And then he cried, and then it.
Speaker 1: Was Saint Patrick's day in Chicago, so I went out.
Speaker 3: That's a good thing to come home to.
Speaker 6: Is like something fun. I feel like after going home, is your.
Speaker 4: Buddy's like rib you a bunch, because you probably would be like i'll be going, I'll be back in a month or two, and you're back the next day.
Speaker 2: I remember when I called my friend Eddie and his wife answered. She's like, oh my god, Joe, I got said home fucking night one.
Speaker 4: But it's so crazy because knowing you, like you're you're so handsome, and you're so charismatic and outgoing, and you're you're like, we got to talk to Becca, if we could call her, but it has been something that you like, something must have happened.
Speaker 7: Well, we were just in the living room and he's like, I stood right here and I said, no words, and.
Speaker 3: That's that was the problem.
Speaker 2: Well, I when I stepped out of Limmo, I just I couldn't speak. And I walked up to her and I couldn't speak, but I was but words were coming out of my mouth, but nothing made sense.
Speaker 4: It was all over the place.
Speaker 1: And then I was just like, hey, I'm super nervous. And then I just walked inside. But if she's like, this guy's so weird.
Speaker 4: If you came up to me and didn't say a word, like, yeah, he's making it to my top five, no question, But yeah, Okay, enough, enough about me, Let's stop talking about me.
Speaker 3: Oh that's the first time Jesse ever said that.
Speaker 2: That's not true, even though we did fan question yesterday and I feel like I was really killing it.
Speaker 6: You were doing a great job.
Speaker 4: All right, guys.
Speaker 1: How was How was the wedding? How was wedding planning? Who handled it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Me? Yeah, well yeah, yeah you did. You did a lot of the work. We had great wedding planners.
Speaker 7: Great wedding planners. I came up with a lot of ideas. But I was talking to someone today and she's like, your wedding looked beautiful. It was like, honestly, I had no idea how it was going to look like. We kind of went into it blind in terms of how they were going to decorate it, and they brought my pitch sport to life. So I'm super happy with that.
Speaker 5: We were kind of the same, like we had shown us like photos like flowers and signs. We're like, yeah, sure, like looks great, like whatever. We just kind of had like an overall vibe and vision that we wanteds Like walking in and seeing it for the first time, you're.
Speaker 4: Like, whoa, yeah, it's and even not being as included in the planning process. For me seeing it for the first time, it felt like I was like a guest at my own wedding. It was awesome. We would do something and then we go to the section that we just left and it was completely different. I'd be like, holy cow, this is amazing, and it was just so cool because I'm like, oh, everyone's here for me and Kaylin. But like I'm also being surprised every time I go to the next event for whatever it is, you know, So it was really fun from that aspect for me.
Speaker 3: Any bad surprises, no, no, yes, there's a bad surprise somewhere.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I was recapping the serena. There was like not a bad surprise. Everything was perfect. Everything was seamless. But you know, if people get drunk and make mistakes, and there was a mistake that happened tough.
Speaker 4: It was tough because we had like a certain bed limit. There was like seventy eight beds on the property that everyone was staying at, and every bed was accounted for. Is that what we're referring to? And there was one night where like one of the beds that was allocated to Kaylin's family got took by another guest that was like maybe partying too hard or something like that, and so I just turned into this thing of like that bed didn't belong to them and it was just one of those situations.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you do you think that you would have Would you have been okay without having a wedding?
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred percent. You guys did the courthouse thing. Yeah, I would have loved that.
Speaker 1: I would have been okay with not having a wedding. But I will say, you're looking to be crazy.
Speaker 6: No, No, I know what you're gonna say.
Speaker 1: I loved our wedding. I actually really enjoyed it. I think like going away for a week the way we did was so much fun.
Speaker 4: Right, And I say I say that too, But the wedding weekend was the best weekend of my life, like, no questions asked, No, you hands down. Uh. So with that, with the hindsight of that, I would say like, I'm glad that we had the wedding and I'm glad that we were able to do all that and celebrate with everyone. But if you asked me before the wedding, I'd be like, no, let's just go to the courthouse right now and just sign the paperwork and just be husband and wife. Yeah, but there's something so special about like your everyone's there for you, guys. Everyone's are celebrating your love. And what I love too is like when I go to a party and I feel socially awkward because I'm like talking to someone in a corner that I don't really know that well. It doesn't happen at a wedding because you know everyone there so well, and so you don't get pulled into these random conversations that you don't really want to be part of.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I like that a lot. Very special. Yeah, that was the best moment for you, guys.
Speaker 6: That's hard, you know what, Actually I do know the best moment.
Speaker 5: I was very I wasn't stressed in like a oh my god, everything has to go perfect way. I was just really nervous the day of the wedding, like there's a lot of emotions flowing. You kind of want to like check everything off the list, like you gotta do the vows, and you got to do the speech and like all of these things. We finished our speech. We finished our speech with a shot with wells and the relief I felt in that moment of just like Oh my gosh, this day has been so perfect and I can like just enjoy it now and like there's nothing on the to do list anymore. We did the first dance, like all the things have been checked off and we can just party with our friends.
Speaker 6: Was an amazing feeling I got.
Speaker 4: I got to say too, sorry before you go, you're the thing that you posted about your vows, That's what it was. Legitimately the funniest thing I've ever heard of my entire life. So I did he come up with that? That's so good?
Speaker 1: That for so okay? So I I was once that joke. I was just worried.
Speaker 2: I was like, I just want to I just want this joke to land, because if it doesn't land, I'm gonna look like there's there's no way around that. It's gonna be where it's gonna be awkward. When we when we decided we were gonna get married, and then we're like, I'm like, why don't we ask Walls? I think that would be really special. We'd love it to be him, like he's been part of my journey basically the whole time. And then when he said yes, I think I came up with that joke. And that's that was a year before our wedding. I came up with that joke right after I asked him, and I was sitting in the living room. I'm like, oh, that would be so funny.
Speaker 4: And I wrote it, nailed it, and I gotta say too. It put a lot of pressure on me because you guys got married like a week or two before. Yeah, and I saw you. I saw you post that, and I was like, Okay, I gotta do something. I gotta get a laugh out of the crowd somehow because it was so good and I loved it. I loved it so much as just even like watching it on social media and I, yeah, it was just so funny.
Speaker 6: That's so funny.
Speaker 5: Because I had a few people be like, how did you feel about that joke? Because your reaction you were kind of like I couldn't really tell about your reaction. I was like, no, I knew this joke was coming. I didn't have a reaction because I had heard it for three hundred and sixty five days, so there was just no like practic shock value on my end. Like he asked me if it was, it was like, totally fine.
Speaker 2: I wish I didn't ask you but I just felt like if you would have been upset about that, it could have ruined like your special moment, and then I would have felt.
Speaker 5: No, I'm glad you asked me. I think it allowed me to like go into it like not thinking you were talking about me. I think I still would have laughed, but like, it's just hard to know how you're going to feel in that moment.
Speaker 1: Did you You guys had a tattoo artist at your wedding, Yeah, you did.
Speaker 7: We went back and forth for a while, but the guy he gave me my very first tattoo is like right near Aspen and it was it completed our couple's tattoo that Dean got two years before, and so I'm like, it's kind of perfect, and he was available.
Speaker 4: Matt completed though completed.
Speaker 7: He gave me the airplane.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, that's right. So yeah, So on like our fifth day or something, we were like, let's get matching tattoos. So stupid, don't recommend it. If you're listening to this one, don't do it. So we were like, Okay, I'll get a paraschooter and you can get an airplane because I like to skydive, and she likes to travel, so it kind of worked out and I go and I go first and get.
Speaker 7: Matching matching where it was like each other, but his parachute guy is supposed to be jumping out of my plane.
Speaker 3: But they can be their own things.
Speaker 4: And we wanted, you know, she had zero tattoos at this point, and so I go and get my little parachuter guy and she's like, I'm not getting a tattoo.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I'm like, what the are you talking about.
Speaker 7: So a week prior, he took me skydiving and I did the airplane. I went up in the airplane and then I just stood there.
Speaker 1: You ever have you ever just a year later with friends, now with me, I've done, I've skytied.
Speaker 4: It's great experience.
Speaker 1: I hate it.
Speaker 4: I hate every second. I hate. It's a bad experience.
Speaker 3: Wait you didn't.
Speaker 1: I hate it all the way up and then all when I got down. I got down, I liked. I was like a twelve year old. I threw a fit like I was like this is horrible, Like I'm nauseous.
Speaker 4: I hated it.
Speaker 1: It was scary. I'll never do this again.
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 5: My dad would never talk to and my parents were pretty relaxed parents. They didn't have like major, major rules growing up, but that was one of the like rules was like nothing with extreme heights, and I don't feel like passionate about it in any way that I would like my dad.
Speaker 3: Would like kill me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not worth it.
Speaker 3: No, it's not worth it.
Speaker 5: Like I was like, no, I feel called to jump out of a plane, like sure, but like I just don't feel that way at all, So I'll stick with ground.
Speaker 4: That's fair. Yeah, but you just jump yourself. Yeah, yeah, I've got like one hundred jumps or something like that.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 3: I did. I forget what it's called, but I did.
Speaker 5: Like the skydiving simulators though, like in a in a tunnel, Yeah, in a tunnel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how you you practice doing that before you jump, so that way you don't get all distorted in the air.
Speaker 3: That was cool.
Speaker 1: Any scary moments, I've.
Speaker 4: Got like line twists, but it's pretty standard where you like you open your parachute and the lines get all twisted and you're just like spinning around and you're like, Okay, I guess I'm gonna die, But then it straightened out and you're fine.
Speaker 7: Also, for your thirtieth birthday. Wasn't it your thirtieth birthday where I push you out?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was scary.
Speaker 4: She pushed me out of a hot air balloon for my thirtieth birthday, and she shoved me way harder than I was expecting. I did tell her to shove me.
Speaker 7: As pushed me as hard as you can, as hard as you possibly can.
Speaker 4: Pushed him so hard she pushed me. And the thing about a hot air balloon versus an airplane. Airplanes going one hundred miles an hour, so you have instant wind resistance, but out of a hot air balloon, you're zero miles an hour, and so it takes time for the wind it kick you, and so like you can orient it your body accordingly, and so I like was just flipping and flipping, and I was like, when am I going to stop flipping? Because there's nothing you can do about it. And so eventually you like straighten out and figured it out. There was one time we're getting really off topic here about sky fine. It was one time in Alaska. So we were skydiving under the Nali in Alaska. It was amazing. We were taking this this seaplane, Sessna up to like seven or eight thousand feet and jumping out of it over this frozen lake. It was the best experience of my life. And we would open the door and crawl out onto the float of the cessna to like stand on the float for a little bit before we jumped, just for the experience. But the door going one hundred miles an hour, it doesn't open, and like you can't get out, especially with a skydiving rig on your back, and so you get like snagged on your way out. And so I was like trying to get my way out of this door and I couldn't. And then I get out finally, and the door like slams into me and pushes me off the plane, and so I have to like run backwards on the float. And there's like a tail rotor or whatever you want to call it on an airplane, and so you have to like if that thing hits you, you're you're probably going to get decapitated. And somehow I squeaked between it, and it was in the moment like I didn't realize what had happened, but looking back the footage, I was like, oh, that definitely could have been the end of my life.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going to bring this thing back to Bachelor in Paradise, a question that you guys have probably answered.
Speaker 1: I just want to know for myself. When you guys left Paradise, how long after did you know it was gonna work.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we got to ask this in a fan question.
Speaker 1: And yeah, actually answered this before. But it was like a moment where you're like, oh, this is this might go.
Speaker 4: I mean we've talked about it to ourselves, but I don't know where we talked about it.
Speaker 7: I probably knew sooner than Dean did, way sooner, and of like, going into the relationship, I thought it was going to end, like I because he dumped me on Paradise. I was like, yeah, it's probably just gonna happen again. This isn't going to last. And then as a relationship progressed and as we kind of grew together, it took a couple months where I was like, wait, actually, maybe this could work.
Speaker 4: Come on, you knew it was going to work. The day that we left the Chance.
Speaker 7: I was so scared of you. I was like, he's going to break break up with me again. So I detached myself a little bit.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but you knew that you were like.
Speaker 6: If he was willing you, you were well, yeah, okay, the distance.
Speaker 1: Between you guys as far as like geography, where did you lived in Venice?
Speaker 4: Okay, was living in event Yeah yeah, but station out of Venice, I guess, so we were.
Speaker 7: Close out of my apartment.
Speaker 3: Yeahway, what about.
Speaker 4: Uh we had her speed bumps in the beginning of the relationship. We never did, so come on, bumps.
Speaker 1: It's actually been perfect our whole, our whole know, we did we did her. Her family was really.
Speaker 6: Struggled with the speed and usualness of it all.
Speaker 5: But internally, just in the relationship, no external factors, we did not have any speed.
Speaker 4: Bumps, which was crazy.
Speaker 3: Which was crazy.
Speaker 6: We were like, this is like they've been waiting.
Speaker 4: For it to come right, speaks of the engagement is fast. Yeah, but you guys still took your time to get married. I feel like the engagement is just like a precursor to like now we're kind of dating with this, like.
Speaker 5: But we also had a different country aspect, we had like the age gap.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I always said, even when we got engage, I was like when we went to the hotel the next day and I was like, I'm taking this serious, but like we could break up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not like we're not like bound to each other after just because we did this, but we knew like ten days after leaving.
Speaker 4: I think, so, Yeah, there were some times that we might have broken up in the beginning stages, Like in the first six months, there was probably like two times, two or three times where we were like I never personally seriously considered it, and I'm sure she didn't even seriously consider it. But there were some things that we had to work through that if we didn't really know that we wanted to be together, we probably would have just been like whatever, let's just send this.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: But I think, yeah, yeah, so, But for me, I knew the moment I talked about this in my vows, actually the moment I fell in love with or not fell in love, but the moment I knew or at least like recognized that I was in love with her. I was on a ski trip in the Lasalles and southern Utah and we were like skinning up this huge mountain and skiing down it my brother's bachelor party. It was amazing, and we were all sleeping in this like little yur like ten of us and we were doing uh, we were just like drinking a lot and maybe a little bit mushrooms. I don't know if you guys can air that, so.
Speaker 3: Like probably not, So.
Speaker 1: It is a little bit.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like it wasn't a dramatic dose. But I remember it was like three am and We're going to bed and I'm like laying there. There's no cell phone reception or anything, and I like just didn't feel comfortable laying down. I was like sleeping on the floor and I just like couldn't go to sleep. And so the only thing that I could do to think, to like put myself at ease or my comfort myself was to scroll through photos of us and our dog and like her and like that brought me back to earth. And so that was kind of I woke up the next morning and I was like, oh shit, I love this girl.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Also, you were so jaded by all of the previous relationships.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm so try, I have so many and you were like, I.
Speaker 7: Absolutely will never get into another bachelor relationship again.
Speaker 4: And then yeah, yeah, I said that.
Speaker 2: I said that too, honestly. When we saw when you guys came down for our season, Oh, yeah, that like you guys.
Speaker 3: Were our engagement. Yeah, I was there that Actually sometimes.
Speaker 2: When I first saw you guys, that like like calmed me down like that actually like really helped me, Like oh my god, like yeah, that's they're cool and they're normal and this actually that kind of like is like I remember, I was like, Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 7: You're not.
Speaker 6: Because at the moment, you're like, am I so crazy right now?
Speaker 5: I mean, you guys didn't get engaged, but still like you were together and love and you're like you're so disconnected from the outside world and you're just like, am I just.
Speaker 6: In this bubble for sure? And I'm going to leave and be like whoa? So yeah, I do agree.
Speaker 5: Like seeing you guys, it was like okay, no, no, no, like I'm not totally insane like people other people have done.
Speaker 1: This too, and you guys are why this has.
Speaker 4: I gotta say too. I don't so I don't know Joe super well, but I do remember seeing him the day after you guys got engaged, and I went up to him and I was like, so, how are you feeling? And he looked at me down in the eye and he goes, Honestly, I've never felt bet like he's He was so confident. I was like, because you know, you and I are kind of in the same pathway of like we haven't had success relationships and so we're little cautious.
Speaker 1: We're right next to each other in seasons, like one then the other.
Speaker 4: Right like you're always a step behind, so it's not that big. But yes, but yes, And I remember you looked at me and you were so confident and so composed, and You're like, I one hundred percent confident in what I just did, And I was like, oh shit, I was not expecting to know that.
Speaker 7: Remember at breakfast too, like seeing the couples that got engaged, and like the way that they interacted and the way that you guys interacted was like super sweet, and you.
Speaker 4: Were like, yeah, you guys at breakfast, Yeah, like IU and downing every single couple.
Speaker 3: We were judging everyone.
Speaker 7: And the way that you like skipped away and and JA like you've been down and kissed your forehead or something. It was cute.
Speaker 4: It was pretty clear from us to see that, like, you guys were definitely in love.
Speaker 3: Except the engagement.
Speaker 7: And we've told you guys this where we thought you were going to break up with her watching because we didn't have.
Speaker 3: Like his body language sucks.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 1: I was panicking because I was like, what is in I had get?
Speaker 2: I was confident because I had given it so much thought because we do have a large age gap. And I was just like I don't want, like I don't want to fuck someone's life up because I'm reckless hair. So I really wanted to make sure that I was super confident. But when I was standing there, I was I was panicking.
Speaker 5: Well, I I'm so glad you said like you said that his body language was bad, because I'm reading my speech that you've prepared to like.
Speaker 1: Pour your they just dropped my accent. I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that obviously, So I'm like poor in my heart, I think it's this like fun, beautiful day. He's not looking at me, he's sweating, he's fidgeting.
Speaker 6: I think I was sweating so bad any other situation. But I was just like so thrown off. I didn't know what to do. I would have stopped him and like are you good?
Speaker 5: Like I can sitder, stopping my speech multiple times to be like do you want to look at me?
Speaker 3: Like are we Okay, are you breaking up with me?
Speaker 6: Like what is happening?
Speaker 5: Like I'm getting terrible, terrible energy from me right now and I'm trying to like pour my heart out like this is this is not a great moment. And then once you went, I was like, this is all pieces together. I understand what's happening now.
Speaker 4: It was from our perspective because we didn't hear anything. All we could do.
Speaker 6: It sucks that they didn't give you guys any like headphones or anything.
Speaker 4: Right, So the whole time, we're like, we're pretending, like nope, and I'm talking for Joe and she's talking for you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we were.
Speaker 7: We were pretending you know what you guys were saying down on a knee and we're like, oh my, And he's like, I'm sorry, Serena.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm now.
Speaker 4: Going to propose I agree like the whole bringing, you know, not to dole on that, but up bringing like the X thing down is that's what.
Speaker 7: Wait, so you didn't know you were speaking and then he didn't tell you until he started speaking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's how he started starting.
Speaker 1: I started and said, I want to let you know my ex was just here.
Speaker 5: Usually I would have been like, you didn't need to tell me in that moment, But he actually did need to tell me that moment because he was acting so bizarre that that. But at the time that gave me enough of a reason to be like, okay, he's not breaking up with me.
Speaker 3: And then when you propose, I was like, oh no, this is why you're acting. You are ringing in.
Speaker 6: Your back pocket.
Speaker 2: I'm socially awkward and I'm nervous and I'm I have a ring in my pocket.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're going to say yes, it was brutal. Okay, let's talk about back to you guys.
Speaker 4: In three days believing for Tanzania.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how long?
Speaker 7: Like a week and half?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Like eight days, eight nine days. It actually worked out incredibly well. So we've been planning this. I tell a story and every time I tell it, you get you always give me a look as if I shouldn't be telling it.
Speaker 7: Well because you tell it weird?
Speaker 4: Do you want to tell it? No? You tell So we always wanted to do a sofar in Africa, whether it be like start in South Africa and go somewhere else, go to Tanzania, whatever it might be. But it's tough to get out there on a budget. And I love traveling on a budget. She is a little bit more. You like to travel comfort, I like luxury. You like comfort, comfort, and I I don't.
Speaker 3: Also like luxury, Kalan.
Speaker 4: And so it's hard for us to travel. Not hard, but we always have disagreements. She wants to apply first class. I want to be in the cheapest seat forward first class. No, no one can. I don't even understand how they price those first class tickets. This is crazy, is crazy, it's sane. It's like legitimately insane. So we wanted to do a honeymoon in South Africa, uh, and we were talking about it for a long time, but then we wanted to buy a house in Colorado, and so we're like, well, for buying a house, we can't afford a honeymoon. And so it was just going to be like this weird back and forth and then eventually National Geographic reach out to us and they're like, we're going to lead a trip to Tanzania for a safari. Do you guys want to come or does Dean want to come? And I was like, yeah, one hundred percent, can my wife come with me? And they're like yeah, one hundred and so it was this weird thing where like we wanted to go there, we were going to pay for a trip out there, and then.
Speaker 7: That's exact dates we were going to go to Namibia and then Tanzania is is fairly is it north just north, it's like northeast of South Africa. Yeah, yeah, well Namibia is a different country.
Speaker 4: I thought you're talking about.
Speaker 7: But it was just crazy. It's like exactly what we wanted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so and and they were like, well fly first class and I was like, yeah, this is our Honeymoon's amazing to go.
Speaker 7: With like all of these insane photographers that nat Geo deems incredible photographers, is going to be so cool for us to learn from me, especially because I'm not as good as Deem.
Speaker 4: But that's not true at all.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's very true. But I'm excited. I think it's going to be a cool So.
Speaker 4: Yes to your question, We're going on our honeymoon in three days to Tanzania.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: We went. We went to Italy. Oh nice, I wish we would have did something like Africa, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, Florence, and then like it was the country really.
Speaker 7: Is the perfect like Como Tuscany.
Speaker 4: We did an Italy trip year or two ago and it was maybe the best tape of our lives.
Speaker 7: For me is oh, it's so beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yes, it might be the coolest place I've ever been to.
Speaker 7: Ive it's our favorite place, I think it since we stayed at the bougie hotel?
Speaker 3: Did you say that entirely?
Speaker 7: In Tuscany the Mandarin or we stayed at the Mandarin in like come.
Speaker 4: Video. It was great? Is that what you say?
Speaker 5: No, we said nice, but we wanna we want to like stay at the Mandrain and it looks really nice.
Speaker 7: And then in Tuscany it was our friend's birthday and her her dream was to go to Belmont and they just have beautiful We say you stay at the Yeah, really went so much on the hotel room.
Speaker 6: Yeah, where.
Speaker 1: The castle, Yeah that's the one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's where Kim Kardashian was proposed to.
Speaker 3: Kim Kardashian and Justin.
Speaker 7: Like this is the place where no, Justin proposed to Haley out of Belmont, but not that Belmont.
Speaker 4: Yeah. We got there as my friend's birthday and his mom covered their room and all that stuff, and we get there and we didn't have a reservation. I was like, hey, can we get a room for the night like our friend's birthdays tonight and they're like, yeah, we only that credit card. I only have sweets available, and I was like, okay, how much is that? And it was like two grand or something night at a hotel. It was crazy. It was one night.
Speaker 7: It was one night, but it was the best of my life. And we did a cooking class there. It was it was the latest hotel we've ever stayed at.
Speaker 3: It was incredible, and it was our honeymoon.
Speaker 5: So we were like, we're going for three nights for a ball and honestly, we really enjoyed it.
Speaker 7: It was amazing. Again, it was one night, and to have all of your wealthy friends standing there as you like hear the the number, You're like, yeah, just wipe my card.
Speaker 4: Was a little so yeah, yeah, yeah. This shadows looking right in the eyes.
Speaker 3: And I were just standing there staring, are you going to do it?
Speaker 4: You're actually right? We were fear. Pressure was pressure at least, like Chad was looking at me and I was like, Chad's gonna think so much lesson, don't do.
Speaker 3: This down the street.
Speaker 4: I was going to sleep.
Speaker 2: All right, well, I can't wait to see your photos and your videos from your honeymoon. I have to wrap the podcast because we are out of time, but Dean Caitlin, thank you guys so much for coming on.
Speaker 1: We really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks so much. You want to plug your podcast?
Speaker 7: No, okay, thank you so much for having us on your Make sure you listen to Hope we suck it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, there's no reason don't listen to.
Speaker 4: We're just having you guys. Have a nice day. Bye bye.