Speaker 1: All right, break it down.
Speaker 2: If you ever have feelings that you just won't maybe and Cat got your cob and locking no brother lady's bolts.
Speaker 3: You just follow an the spirit where.
Speaker 1: It's all the front.
Speaker 2: Over real stuff to the chill stuff and the.
Speaker 4: M but swaying.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the best thing you can do it just.
Speaker 2: Stop you feel things.
Speaker 4: This is feeling things with Amy and Cat. Happy Tuesday. Welcome to feeling things. I'm Amy and I'm Cat, and my feeling of the day is grateful.
Speaker 3: I think, what do you mean you think?
Speaker 4: Okay, hear me out. Maybe I'm trying some reverse psychology on my body, but my back is in a lot of pain. However, I'm grateful because it could be worse, like I'm having trouble walking. But like, so you're grateful because I'm grateful. I feel like it could be worse and I'm gonna go see my chiropracture and I know it will be better. So I'm grateful that I have that resource. Okay, yeah, what my other way didn't make sense?
Speaker 3: No, it makes sense, but I just.
Speaker 4: You struggled with it. There's a stretch.
Speaker 3: It just is like you don't have to be grateful because your back hurts.
Speaker 4: I know, I get it, you know, I guess I just don't want I don't want the vibe or the energy to be like uh, I mean that's like a physical feeling.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 4: And I'm like the types of feelings we like to discuss. So it's like, how how do I turn that? Because like, all I can think about is my back right now?
Speaker 3: When did that start?
Speaker 4: Christmas Day? Oh my gosh, so a long time ago. But it went away for a little bit. I thought it was hormonal, and then after my cycle started, I was like, oh, well, that makes sense, Like sometimes my back hurts around that time, not always, but sometimes. And then it went away, and then I rearranged some furniture and it came back. So maybe it was hormonal around Christmas, and then maybe it was inflamed. And then it didn't totally go down, and then I made it worse trying to move furniture without sliders. But then I got smart and I went to home Depot and I got some new sliders.
Speaker 3: I'm not familiar with the sliders.
Speaker 4: You know, the things you put on your furniture to slide it around. Wait, you don't know, you really don't know.
Speaker 3: I know what the little things are. They put on chairs so they don't scratch up your floor. Is that what you mean?
Speaker 4: No, okay, it's cat. How do you move furniture?
Speaker 3: I call my dad I lived it, or I call somebody to help me. But or if it's a carpet or something I slided, I guess, yeah.
Speaker 4: Well I guess I've got hard woods and drugs, so I can't really just slide and I don't want to scratch the floor. So my son was trying to help me, which shot out out he is strong for fifteen. I'm like, you go, buddy, yay. I'm like you got it. I'm encouraging it. I'm like barely so stronging it up. But we were really struggling with some of the pieces, and I thought, okay, I didn't know where my sliders were because I've had them before and I can find them. So I was like, get in the car. So I went to home depot and I got I got upgraded sliders. Though like these sometimes you can get it with like two different surfaces on each side, so that way they work on carpet or wood you just have to flip depending. But I got these came with like little coats, like a little coat that you put a little jacket, a little fuzzy jacket that you put on the disc, and then it really slides across hardwoods like butter. I was moving all kinds of things after that.
Speaker 3: Those are reminding me of the little discs you have You ever used those when you work out?
Speaker 4: Yes, those are the devil. That is pretty much what the same thing. Yes, actually we could get those, put them on our feet and do some lungeons. I don't want to or were like some skaters. Is that what they're called? Yeah, I know what we're talking about. Pretty painful. Okay, well, I definitely could not do a skater, do you know. I was still doing pilates after my back was hurting, and the instructor came over and asked me if I was okay at one point because I was really struggling, and I was like, oh, yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I think I don't know, just hormonal back pain.
Speaker 3: I don't really know.
Speaker 4: And she's like, here, here's a stick. So she gave me this really long pole. And I've never seen anyone in class use these. I'm pretty sure they really were the elderly.
Speaker 3: No, they're not those things that they have the little base on top of you can put your hand on.
Speaker 4: It's just a stick, oh with like a rubber so it stays put on the hard floor. But I had to hold the stick the entire class because like I couldn't bend down all the way.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's for the elderly.
Speaker 4: I think it's for the elder or the pregnant.
Speaker 3: Every time I've been to.
Speaker 4: Every time, even where, to strip class.
Speaker 3: Every time I've been to a strip class, there's been a pole.
Speaker 4: There's been a pole, right, yes.
Speaker 3: No, every time I've been to a ploate's class or a lagree class, they have those things and for some moves, the teacher brings them to everybody.
Speaker 4: Oh, I've never done a list.
Speaker 3: You must go to really advance, because sometimes I'm like living for that pole.
Speaker 4: I've never seen a poll before, and no I go to regular, like I don't go to advance. But I've never done La grease. So maybe that's why i feel like I'm too scared of that. That seems too intense.
Speaker 3: Well, I think, no, you can if I can do it, you can do it, thank you.
Speaker 4: I don't have a back paint, right now, so well, so I'm grateful. Okay, well that's my feeling.
Speaker 3: You're grateful. I'm feeling shook and I'm feeling shook for two reasons. I'm feeling shook because of a voice while we got and I'm feeling shook And maybe shook is the wrong word for the second one, but it's just what came to me. I'm feeling shook about something. We start listeners to listen to bethstead podcast about this crazy thing that happened. They're all out. I listened to the last one. I saved it for today so it'd be fresh on my mind. Oh wow, the second to last episode, I was like so annoyed, and so I was like, I'm done with this, so I needed a break. And then I was like, I listened the last one before because surely something what I thought was going to happen was going to happen and it didn't. So which one do you want to talk about first?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know your thoughts on Beth's Stead, so I'm very curious about those. I do know the voicemail, So let's just go ahead and get the voicemail out of the way, because I too, am a little shook by that I'm not a little like, I'm disturbed, I'm confused, I'm scared, I'm worried for humanity. Yes, so this is a voicemail that came in about why you should always wash your underwear well and more.
Speaker 3: Well, wash your underwear new underwear.
Speaker 4: Right because Kat has admitted she doesn't wash swimsuits, underwear sheets like Kathy, She's like, straight out of the bag, straight from the store, rub this all over my body. And now after you hear this voicemail that we got from a caller who is anonymous, but not because we you know, she's like, don't say my name. She just like didn't say her name. So whoever sent this, like, if you're listening now, thank you for you know, changing Cat's life because now she's gonna start washing everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this scared me.
Speaker 4: Here's the voicemail.
Speaker 2: So I used to be with Cat on the not washing my clothes or anything after I bought them, until I saw a video of a guy taking a pair of panties in the store, putting the whole thing in his mouth, sucking on it, and then setting it back down on the shelf. And ever since then, I have washed all my clothes, especially my underwear. Cat, please think about creepy people out there. Hey, love you guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, she lost me when she said sucking on it, Like why was he not even mean he was sucking on it?
Speaker 4: Like he grabbed the underwear and.
Speaker 3: Put the whole thing in his mouth, And it was like.
Speaker 4: But why, like what I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Just I wonder if he like does that on the regular, if he was just trying to like pull a prank.
Speaker 4: Okay, but honestly, I'm sort of like, okay, at least he was like, I'd rather it be that or fish And like I thought she was going to say, he grabbed the underwear and like stuck it down his pants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's actually that is better because then it's wet, right, So like, just don't I guess it would drive ventually tries he just stuck it down his pants, it would never and then.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, see, I'd rather if I had to choose, like the mouth is it's not okay, but it's better than the alternative.
Speaker 3: Also, he's doing this in public where she was able to see it. Who else saw this and did anybody say something.
Speaker 4: See something?
Speaker 3: Say something exactly you wouldn't because you'd be afraid of somebody retaliate.
Speaker 4: You know, if I knew he wouldn't. He didn't know that I was the one that said something. You would tell, ID just go tell like a clerk or.
Speaker 3: I wonder if this is somebody that worked there. Listener Anonymous told somebody I wish.
Speaker 4: I could ask her some questions about now, like we need more details. Where all is that you can give us some more details about it? Did you get the underwear?
Speaker 3: What kind of underwear was it? Where were you say something? Were other people watching? Yeah? Because like if it's like a full butted underwear, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: Of If it's like granny panties, it's like a lot. If it's just like a little string, Okay, Yeah, we have questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm shook.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'd love it's just like the little nugget that that was like such a simple voicemail that was entertaining, perplexing, educational, Yes, and educational and is going to likely encourage change to you, Yes, because yeah, you're now going to become a washer, you know what.
Speaker 3: Patrick, I'm just thinking about this. We just went to Target and got them some new boxers didn't wash them. They were folded into package though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's unlikely that someone you can't suck it in your mouth, right, Okay, I vow to you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to go buy some new underwear today just to prove that I can wash them before I wear them. Stand by that. Okay, do you do that?
Speaker 4: If you report back, see if you just feel anything different? Yeah, okay, So why else are you shook? I mean the voicemail shook, but I know it's in regards to Beth's dead. But I don't know your thoughts on the final episode, which if you didn't get the homework assignment and you didn't listen, well sorry, that's okay, and we're probably saving your time. Depending on Kat's feelings, maybe you would say, now don't listen, I.
Speaker 3: Would say, listen to the big first six or seven episodes.
Speaker 4: Okay that were we going to talk about what happened? Yes, okay, but also like so like don't like I obviously feel like, yes, it's like a waste of time. Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah. When I first started listening to it, I thought something completely different was going on. Same, so I was really invested in it, and I was just like, this is so crazy, Oh my gosh, this is like such a good idea for a podcast, like I love it. But then as the episodes went on, we'll talk about what the actual content was, but this is my critique of the actual podcast, which I know podcasting is hard and I'm not trying to be judgmental, but this was my thought about it. As it went on, it felt more manufactured and less like because it felt at first like it was this like organic unveiling of the story, and then it felt more manufactured and they were just trying to like squeeze the lemon and like the story was over, but they just I guess they needed ten episodes because it was a ten episode series. I don't know if I want to say my thought, my overall thought, because it's about the end.
Speaker 4: Okay, well then think about that, think about whether or not you want to say your overall thought. And I'm going to read an email that we got from our listener, Cindy. Okay, and I love that she designs the email and only Cindy, because what were.
Speaker 3: You calling, Cindy? What were you saying? Oh no, I get what she's I thought that was a callback from when you were talking about Cindy lu who or something? Cindy who who or something?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, she's clarifying that she is Cindy and it's just her, she is not someone else. Because Beth's Dead has to do with a cat fishing situation.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's actually really funny.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: That's good Sindy, get we get you, even cat she's a little slow.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 4: I heard about Beth's Dead from you guys, and I've bench it in a couple of days. I'm flabbergasted and where the hosts ended up. I cannot wait to hear your thoughts on it. I feel like the guy is just to master manipulator and they were absolutely duped again. He came in with the addiction angle, knowing Monica would have compassion. Now I feel bizarre emailing podcasts like this. I swear I'm one human love the podcast and I listen weekly. Thanks for being you, Cindy and only Cindy. Which, okay, to all of our listeners. If you listen to Beth's Dead because of us, and then now you're second guessing ever sending us a voicemail or an email, don't we are fine having a healthy parasocial relationship with y'all. I think that those can exist. In fact, we have those with listeners, and then some have become like where we know listeners, we see them out and about and it's like or we see them at events and it's like, oh, hey, how are you.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen you in.
Speaker 4: A while, or like we end up knowing faces that we dm with, but it stays healthy, it's cool, like we're not We're not going to go anywhere crazy. But if you haven't listened, you might be like, well, what could you be flabberated about? And what is she talking about? Like addiction angle and Monica having compassion. Well, so Monica works alongside Dak Shepherd, who is in recovery, and she mentions in the podcast that she knows a lot of people in recovery, so who knows who well in her life.
Speaker 3: I think relapsed while she was working with him.
Speaker 4: He did, so she's walked through that as well. And I have walked alongside people with alcoholism in the last five years, so I feel like I have learned a lot about that. And you can tell Monica knows the program. She even probably works her own type of program as a loved one of someone that is an alcoholic or an addict, and I highly respect her demeanor towards people like she seems like a very caring, compassionate person. I gathered that through the episode. I was like, okay, wow, and I found myself being very compassionate towards the cat Fisher and I did, I did, why are you looking at me? Crazy?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Okay, see, I feel like you're a few shook, but I am like, okay, I can be convinced otherwise, but I don't agree with Cindy, and maybe based on the look on your face, like y'all don't think he was being genuine.
Speaker 3: Okay. I'm going to preface this with I also very I want to be careful. I have a lot of compassion for, of course, the addiction community. I've worked in addiction for many years. I wouldn't call myself the expert of experts on it, but I understand it.
Speaker 4: You for sure do, and I can vouch for you on that. But I'm wondering how much do we need to give people that are listening to us now that maybe haven't listened to all of the episode.
Speaker 3: I think if you haven't listened to it. You're not. You don't need to.
Speaker 4: So how do we talk about this in a way that's going to be entertaining to them?
Speaker 3: Well, because I'm going to explain what happened.
Speaker 4: Sweet Okay, Well, I didn't know how far back we were going to go.
Speaker 3: I think I can explain it in a nutshell. So basically what happened is, there's back in the beginning of podcasts, there's this podcast that listeners would just like our couch Talks, listeners would email questions and stuff and they would read them and give advice. So what had happened was somebody started emailing these two. It was a husband and a wife and you can fill in any gaps that I'm missing, but started emailing. The first email was about like some fat shaming or body shaming of somebody, and it was a good question, I think, like good, good for thought, good for conversation, for the podcast, seemed pretty normal, kind of tugged on their heartstrings. Then what ended up transpiring is they started getting more emails from the same person. And I won't give up the storylines of the emails because they're not that important. But just like on couch Talks, when like we read an email, and listeners then will email us about that email like an update, an update. But then like even other people will be like, oh, I heard your email about Susan and I wanted to let her know that I'm thinking of her and we've had like those connections and I love those moments. Yes, They're so sweet and so special. So that was happening here, and there ended up being like five people that were emailing the woman of the host, and she was responding back like right away, and they were getting very intense and it wasn't just like emailing questions for the podcast. They were emailing personal stuff. So she gets wrapped up in this whole thing. She becomes very enmeshed in this one particular character story, Beth. And then Beth dies by suicide, I think, right, yep, So that creates a whole other snowball effect.
Speaker 4: It leads to their podcast ending.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and like this woman is torn up by this.
Speaker 4: I thought when I heard that part, because at this point, when we're listening, we think that Beth is real and she's really dead.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh yeah, I I never thought one other thing other than what the story that they were telling us was true. And when Beth died. This is the thought I had. I was like, this is and I think I told you this. This is kind of weird that they're reading this dead person's emails as if she's a crazy person because she's dead and we should respect her, and like, what if she didn't want that out there.
Speaker 4: Well, I that's sweet of you to think of her. I was thinking about us and our relationships and listeners and like thinking back over emails that we've gotten over the years, and like I started to wonder, like, Okay, you know how you give the disclaimer at the beginning of couch Talks and like, oh, thank god we get a disclaimer, Like we're covered there legally, like if someone were to like make a decision, do something, or just that, Okay, we've maintained like healthy boundaries. We don't get too wrapped up in things. Yes, we appreciate the core respondence and we want it, but also we can't like that was cool of her to sit down and start responding to every single email. But if you've ever emailed us, you may know that your email may end up on a couch Talks and then that's where we address it. Occasionally we'll write back and maybe that's wrong. I haven't thought about it because early in my career I spent time replying to almost everybody, even hate mail that I would get, like I would spend a long time drafting like a very thoughtful response, and then I realized I had to soon let that go, which then sort of led to me letting go in a lot of communication. And I'm sort of like, there are some like I would love to respond to you, but I'm like, if we're going to talk about it on couch talks eventually, then I may not need to email back or I might be like, hey, heads up, this is going to be on an upcoming couch talks, like be on the lookout. But I don't engage in a lot of back and forth. But it's more of a time thing and not because I don't care about our list. I don't want to have grow your gratitude. But it's like I also would rather, okay, if I saw them in person, like I want to connect that way and be like, hey, oh if we had a live podcast or I ran into them somewhere and they said hi, Like that would be better. But I can't have these email relationships with every single person that comes in. But it just made me think of anybody that's ever emailed us, and have we ever read an email that was fake that like someone sent pretending to be somebody else.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that there's there's two ways that could happen. It could be like Beth dead, like I'm pretending to be somebody else, or you could be asking a question on like behalf of a friend. And I think they addressed this in the last episode, like if something happened to my friend and I wanted to ask about it, it wasn't my story, I might write an email and act like it was my story and vice versa. That's not catfishing. That's just like asking the legit question in a way that feels comfortable. This is like you're pretend you're making up a whole storyline, you're making up whole people, And like, maybe that has happened to us, but nothing to this extent because we don't have those ongoing said conversations, which.
Speaker 4: That it made me thankful that we kind of have things set up the way that we do, or we operate in that way.
Speaker 3: But thought, what's happening, I would be like, you gotta stop responding, like this girl, this podcast host, and she talks a little bit about her story. You kind of want to.
Speaker 4: Be like, okay, like you should have what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Like you're not. I don't want to be rude because she had I understand why she got so enmessed into it, but like that, I think she needs to address that of like some of those.
Speaker 4: And she said that, yeah, yeah, so and she also there's a reason why she wasn't filling her husband on everything. So I think you'd have been like, bab, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: So thankfully we can both see our email accounts, so if you were doing that, unless you were deleting them, I'd be like, hey, so we're going a little too far.
Speaker 4: You did see an email that I sent the other day. It's something I won't ever bring up on couch Talks, but someone sent in an email asking about something sort of private, and it's one I could have ignored. But for whatever reason that day, I was feeling like, I'm going to give this person an explanation because I don't know, I feel like it and I can do it in a thoughtful way. So I replied to them and gave them an explanation. And you saw it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the person responded in a very healthy way too.
Speaker 4: If they responded in a healthy way too, I know it was a healthy exchange. But you were like you were like I saw you replied to that listener, and I was shocked, and I was like, yeah, you know, she could have emailed, or I could have read the email the next day and probably not had the energy to respond, But for whatever reason, in that moment, I decided to send a response, and I'm glad I did. And it was Yes, it was a healthy exchange and then poop poop, we ended it and it's all good.
Speaker 3: But you did see that that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I had continued to correspond and there was some back and forth and a little weird and crazy, you might be like, Amy, stop, we got to pull the plug on this. Yeah, that was an example of like a healthy exchange of a very parasocial relationship type.
Speaker 3: Question and that person was respectful, very Yeah. So anyway to kind of round out this story so I can get to my thoughts on the ending, turns out Beth didn't die because Beth didn't exist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's so that man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was one person that was like these they know of like five to seven people. There could have been more of them that the host was emailing all of these people, and then they ended up doing some investigative work of their own because they were kind of scared when they when all this happened, and they thought I was scared for them.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I was like, Wow, they must be so sure about what they're about to do, because I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: When they confronted and they did the zoom or just like.
Speaker 4: Putting the whole even at the beginning of the whole podcast, when I was like, wait, I don't know where this is going, but how they're able to talk about all of this is crazy. And before we continue, I think it might be cool to just define parasocial in case and be listening doesn't know exactly what that means, because I've only become familiar with it in the last couple of years or so. It's a one sided relationship where a person feels a strong emotional connection with the media figure like a celebrity, influencer or fictional character who is unaware of their existence, involving feelings of friendship or intimacy despite the lack of real interaction. It was coined in the nineteen fifties who knew.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, So yeah, they find out this person's not none, these people are real. Then they are trying to figure out who it is because they want to. I don't know what they really wanted to do. I mean, what can you do. You can't like sue this person like it was a little bit of stock. It was kind of stalking. But they thought it was this one prominent figure, a professor on the East Coast in religion or spirituality or theology or something like that. And in my head, I'm like, they're basically giving this person's identity.
Speaker 4: You know, I wanted to Google to try to I looked on Reddit. Oh did they say it was?
Speaker 3: I will say it was kind of overwhelming for me to read all the Reddit comments, so I kind of eventually stopped once I So, I don't know. I don't think they figured out who was. I think there were like two people they thought it was. But then I don't know that anybody. To me, I'm like, we could have it feels like it could have been figured out.
Speaker 4: But well, they did say they changed things to make sure nobody they weren't dropping clues, So I'm like, well, when did they go when did they go edit and change? Yeah, like did they purposefully say East coast when really it's Middle America.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, that's actually the West coast, you know. Yeah. So then they end up deciding that they're going to confront this person that they think it is. And this is when I was like, this is going to get so good, because it kind of went like, Okay, we found out it's not a real person. The podcast should be ended. But now they're dragging this podcast on there like we're going to confront this person. Can I keep going, Okay, why are you asking me? Because I know if there's anything else you wanted to say before I give this away.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I could combine with that. I'm actually looking up to see and read it.
Speaker 3: Read it.
Speaker 4: They were speculating, I.
Speaker 3: Will say on Reddit people are ready long they have like a parasocial relationship with with this yes, And I was like, I can't read all of this, it's too much. So they decided to conront this person. They had a phone number that this person had given them. They end up calling the person agrees to do a interview with them as long as they would change his voice, which was shocking to me. I was like, there's no way this person's going to do it. And then they end up doing it and it's not the person they thought it is his son. M hm. This is where they lost me.
Speaker 4: Okay, see why did they lose you? And what do you think?
Speaker 3: Because I think it was the sun?
Speaker 4: You think you do?
Speaker 3: I do not think it was. Then I think it was the sun. I don't think it was. Now I will say and the last tie, I'm just.
Speaker 4: Gonna keep repeating you you don't think it was the sun.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I wonder if Cindy does.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I maybe because Cindy is flabbergested.
Speaker 3: So I will give the credit that Monica said. Because they changed the guy's voice, you lose some of the intentionality and the sincereness of this guy because they had to do voice altering. So his voice is kind of just like kind of monotone and blah. And they were saying like he was so sincere, he was so authentic, he was like so apologetic and all of that. Here's my thing, here's my main thing. He didn't remember like anything.
Speaker 4: But then he would kind of remember some stuff. Yeah, it was like what and That's where it got me where I was like, well, why do you remember this one thing but you don't remember other things?
Speaker 3: And like, you don't remember one of the main things was the money that he donated, so he gave them a thousand dollars and he goes, I'm like, you remember if you were And this is judgmental for me. My thoughts are, if you are heavy in addiction, you probably are spending a lot of money on stuff and hurting for money, and a lot of times people have to end up taking money from others, Like you don't have like a thousand dollars just hanging out that you would give to a podcast when you probably want to be using it on.
Speaker 4: Other stuff and you're living in your parents you're living in your parents base it.
Speaker 3: So that's what I about that.
Speaker 4: That that part, I will say, did perplex me. I was perplexed at a lot of the the when he would remember stuff and when not. But I was like, well, I guess it might depend on how drunk he was.
Speaker 3: But then if you see his drug of a chy.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying alcohol, but it could have been other things. If he's under the influence of whatever I said, drunk but could be drugs. So how is he able to keep all the characters? You know, because there was multiple listeners, emailers character he was able to keep them straight.
Speaker 3: And his emails were like coherent.
Speaker 4: So like maybe at the time when he's in the addiction, like he remembers it all. It's sort of like you know, you're living in a like you're little that time frame, and then maybe when he comes out of that into sobriety, could it be that he blocks some of that time.
Speaker 3: It's very possible. But my thing is not even that, like he wasn't an addict. I very well think this man could be an addict and he's in recovery and all that. I think he's covering for his dad.
Speaker 4: But part of recovery is honesty.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know all. I haven't worked this whole thing out.
Speaker 4: Well because I'm just thinking like that, being like living like a how do you explain an alignment?
Speaker 3: But how do you explain the IP addresses? So at the way they found out who this guy was is because they traced the IP addresses. Don't ask me to explain an IP address.
Speaker 4: Well, it's where you can find out where some thing is being sent from at any given time, and he was in Europe.
Speaker 3: Yes, in these very specific places, and that's when these emails were sent. And like, I don't think this.
Speaker 4: Well, the son said sometimes he would travel with his dad or on his own. He said that he did he did because I too was wondering, and he did say that, however.
Speaker 3: What's convenient that is?
Speaker 4: But he was acting as if he doesn't agree with a lot of what his father says and does.
Speaker 3: So why is he going with him to his academic Well.
Speaker 4: You can still have a relationship with your because yeah, if your dad's like, hey, I have to go to Europe for this, you want to go? Maybe say no?
Speaker 3: Maybe if he's like heavy an addiction, his dad does want to leave him at home, maybe okay.
Speaker 4: But but my question to you is on with this theory which you could be totally onto something, but say it still is the dad and the son is covering for him is part of the act, Like, hey, if you're going to cover for me and you do, it's probably makes more sense that we have conflict in our relationship, Like you should act as if you don't align with me politically, religiously, and that will seem more real, yeah, because he's like, look, I don't really and then he really wanted to leave his dad out of it. He's like, my dad knows nothing about this, like he didn't.
Speaker 3: Do this, which is shocking, shocking.
Speaker 4: I need to know who this family are.
Speaker 3: I know. I have a strong feeling that the dad had more to lose if he was found out and they found out who it was. So this is a very convenient, like, hey, son, you cover for me, and you know I'll pay for your anything, any Like, I'm sure there's a trade off there. And hear me when I say this, I'm making all this is all my speculation, yeah, and so I don't want like I could be totally wrong, and I'm okay with that, but it just seems a little fishy. And what bothered me I think about the last two episodes is they were so easily convinced by this guy. They didn't question it at.
Speaker 4: All, And don't you think off air though behind the scenes they probably did.
Speaker 3: Like I wonder if they're like they have to be politically correct, so they're like, oh, like he was an addict, like he's was going through tough times. They don't want to like sound hardher judgmental. It's part of my thought of like why they were so easily like, Oh, he's a good guy, we forgive him everything. This is great. I'm glad this happened. The last episode really got me when they were like more concern which if he really was an addict and this really was because he was in his addiction, he was sick, then I get it. I guess my thing is I want more of the conversation of them questioning it, or like how did they get there so quickly?
Speaker 4: So I guess there's an armchair expert thing on Reddit because I just googled and now I'm on some Reddit page and there's stuff that's been redacted, so I can't see it all, Like did you know you could redact on Reddit?
Speaker 3: No, he was redacting it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I do you think that's the guy's name is right there?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but someone replied to a redacted statement. From the reply, you can kind of guess what maybe the statement was saying. But they're I think they're thinking more of what you're thinking, and they're sort of feeling crazy because they listened the last episode and they're like, wait, what this is how y'all are responding because they said, I don't know do you give Reddit handles?
Speaker 3: Okay, there are anonymous handles anyway, and I think that that's somebody wants credit for it.
Speaker 4: Okay. So glad to find this here. As I thought I was the one losing my mind after the Zoom call with the Sun, I expected the team to reconvene and have a wtf was that reaction? The OMG, I believe him now I have closure. I guess the police, the private investigator and everyone else was wrong. Reaction was totally unexpected and kind of blew me away. The guy was so vague about everything, really said nothing specific about the podcast that would give any indication that he was a regular listener, couldn't remember pretty big details like emailing a question in as Natasha had to be prodded to remember that he occasionally would take trips with his dad. Were also, as others have mentioned, supposed to buy that this guy is enough of an alcoholic and drug addict to not remember large chunks of details about this timeframe, but that during the midst of his addiction he was able to keep track of the intricate plot details of multiple fictional characters he had created, as well as right an academic level of that you're at that was that was crazy. Now, the whole piece about religion, and he was.
Speaker 3: Like tripping on something like a hallucinogen. I can see how he could write that. I could see because it sounded like he's in la la land when he was writing that. Okay, if you were drunk or just like high off of whatever, you're not writing that. So this person, thank you because they put how I feel into beautiful words. I just feel like, huh, you took us on this ride, and then this is how you're going to end it. The Sun literally didn't know. It's like he wasn't even prepared enough to have that interview because every time they ask him something, he's like, I don't know, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Oh it says here and I forgot to think about this as well. They said, don't forget his emails had double spacing at the start of new sentences. Considering the professor's age, I imagine that the Sun is a millennial at most. I believe the last generation of people who did that was the typewriter type spacing generation.
Speaker 3: Well, I did that in college. But that's just because it made your page longer. Oh well, how to be like three pages? I would double space.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think he was headed for a page count because I know we needed that. And then another person is with you too, Kat here they say, also, how do you not remember a thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that when he doesn't have a job or anything. Maybe he did have a job then, but I think I just feel like disappointed, not that it was him that like it. We went on this ride and then we're just gonna be like, Okay, this seems right. When everything all evidence pointed to his dad.
Speaker 4: I am shocked. I had not looked up anything online. I I think I was listening to it. I was on a walk and I was thinking, oh, I need to look this up when I get back, and then I moved on with life and forgot about it. But most people here are thinking it's still the dad. Yeah, they're like.
Speaker 3: You, which I will say, good on. I mean, that's smart on the dad. If if that's.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think, if like my mom or dad came to me, they would either have something that they're blackmailing me with. Yeah, like the dad is either like hey, here's I'll pay for this, or if you don't do this, then I have this information about you and it's gonna ruin your life.
Speaker 3: But actually, no, because I thought about that if this was my parents and they got themselves in this situation, and I could take the fall. But no, because we're never going to know who that guy is. There's no way to find out who he is, so I could take the fall, but the only people that would know were Monica and the two podcast hosts. So I think if I realized that my parents, like royally messed up and that got themselves in this huge thing, I might have the compassion for my parents to fall on the sword for him. That guy's getting no consequence, like I wouldn't get a consequence for taking the blame. It's not like people, it's not like we got to see his face or know who he is. So he's really not even taking the blame. It's just shifting the blame off of the professor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know how something else that's coming up, and what I'm reading from people is he did his research to know how to connect with the podcast host. Like you mentioned one of the first emails that he wrote in about was a body image type question, right, so he was calculated in that like likely trying to tug on the hosts heartstrings because she had mentioned her issues with her mom growing up, so he did certain things to manipulate and that relationship with her right well with Monica because she has walked through it with Dax and maybe other people. If he's done his research on Monica, he knows that one way to pull at her heart strings and manipulate her would be to be an addict in recovery and now have remorse. And I wanted to make amends, but I didn't want to open up that wound, like if y'all had moved on, like you know, or how would I go about doing it? So they're saying that just like he manipulated Elizabeth the podcast host, he then did the same thing to Monica, which who knows, maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but it is a theory.
Speaker 3: You bringing that up made me remember, and this is a question I have for you, like a what would you do situation? You know that. And for people who didn't listen to the podcast, there was one storyline where this person wrote in and she was engaged to this guy, and she had posed for nude photos before she was with this person, I think make money to get through school or something like that. And these photos ended up being mass distributed and I guess we're very popular, and like, if you went to certain websites that she didn't know that were they were going to be on, you could see them. And so she was like, they're so popular that like my, my, now fiance's family's going to find out. Like do we get in front of it and tell them or do we just act like it never happened. Now, Well, my one question is I want to know what you would do. But also they he took that storyline so far where he sent the photos to the podcast host.
Speaker 4: And she she looked at them.
Speaker 3: I want to know what you would do in both those situations. Okayd you ever click that link?
Speaker 4: No? No, nope, no, Well, first of all, I'm not going to be engaging that much back and forth to where I'm never go Yeah, like I think I would be way too. I mean, who knows if I had communicated at that level, then maybe I would look just to like try to understand, because she seems like, yeah, really emeshed in the situation. Now, but I don't think I'm gonna get to that point, right, Okay.
Speaker 3: And then I think, what would you do if you were there?
Speaker 4: I just want a healthy boundary of like I don't think I should be looking at these nude pictures or whatever they are. I don't know, like the whole thing just looking back. I mean, I even think Elizabeth realizes now, like, oh my gosh, yeah, that was really weird.
Speaker 3: I guess when she was in it, she was just so immessionate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what I mean she was often up late at night, she was breastfeeding, like she could have been very tired. Like there's a lot of reasons why she was trying to get lost in this world world as well.
Speaker 3: And she felt needed and yeah, all that.
Speaker 4: And that can feel really good. Like she felt like she was helping Beth. Yeah, Elizabeth helped felt like she was helping Beth.
Speaker 3: Now here's the the other part of that question is if you were that fake person, would you tell your fiance's family that you have nude photos or would you just act like it never happened.
Speaker 4: I would just act like it never happens, like surely you're going to.
Speaker 3: Photos photos. Oh, then the fake ended up breaking up with her, and then Beth felt really bad and I had the brother.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, I mean yeah, there was a lot of characters that he was having to keep up with when he was high or drunk or whatever.
Speaker 3: Okay, so now where are you have? I I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I typically don't believe anything I see on Reddit, but I mean interesting.
Speaker 3: I think I'm open to anything being real. I just wish that there is more dialogue around the inconsistencies.
Speaker 4: You know, someone put a name on here. I'm about to google this person.
Speaker 3: Don't say we get sued.
Speaker 4: We really, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like I don't want to falsely accused.
Speaker 4: Okay, well it's on the Armchair Expert Reddit thing about it?
Speaker 3: Is this the guy from Canada?
Speaker 4: No, this is an American philosopher. Maybe does he have an adult son. He's sixty ish, so yeah, he could. I have no idea if he has kids yet. I haven't gotten that far into his Wikipedia, but I'm sure he can head on over to his personal life.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: He has an academic career literary writing.
Speaker 3: Literary writing, isn't.
Speaker 4: It Biblical interpretion influences personal life? He does?
Speaker 3: He does? He does does does that son say he has? Yes, so they give information about the son's life a little bit an addict, A little bit.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know about that far. No no, no, no, no, sorry, I'm saying they share a little bit, but I don't know. But that's where I found it. It's on that Reddit page. So it's interesting. I did not know that you were like that. It's not him, Like I was like, oh man, he really is making amends here and feels terrible. But you're right, some of this, the two plus two is not for here, right, And.
Speaker 3: I do think part of it could be their point to say that, like you couldn't hear his voice, to see his face, so like they got a different experience than we got.
Speaker 4: Did you pay for any of the Patreon or you waited for the free?
Speaker 3: No? Thank god, I'd be so mad if I paid.
Speaker 4: That, because that's what someone just put. I can't believe they duped me into Patreon. I feel like I got catfish by the host. Lol.
Speaker 3: Lo what literally?
Speaker 4: Someone goes, Is it possible that the entire story is fiction? Elizabeth is a writer after all.
Speaker 3: Oh that would be good if this whole thing was.
Speaker 4: Fake, because it's entertainment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we could never know that would be the ultimate, like honestly would give him an award if this whole thing was fake. Can you write things off as real that are fake?
Speaker 4: What can you what? Can you write things off that are fake that are real? Can you write I'm trying to guess what you were gonna say.
Speaker 3: If I wrote a memoir about my life and made a movie about it, but it was all made up? Can I get sued for that? Isn't that what that guy from Running with Scissors did? Or something about sprinkles sprinkles scissors? But isn't a memoir supposed to be true? Yes? But that's my point. It's like if I'm in a memoir but I just made it up. There was a guy somebody's gonna notice a million.
Speaker 4: Little pieces, yes, yeah, a little skills, a million little scissors.
Speaker 3: There with scissors that I was also similar y Yes, he got Oprah, Yes, and Oprah promoted him and then it found out that he was it was it was rebricated. Yes, So do you get sued for that or you just get like publicly.
Speaker 4: Shamed, probably shamed.
Speaker 3: I suppose, okay, because I can't be like you lie to me, and I got emotionally invested. I'm gonna sue you for emotional damages.
Speaker 4: I don't know. You know, when I read green.
Speaker 3: Light, I could not get through that.
Speaker 4: Matthew mcconnoughey not. I was like, wow, he remembers so many details about his child?
Speaker 3: Why I couldn't get through it?
Speaker 4: But he did say he's an avid journaler, So think about if you were to write down in journal, which I wish that I did, because I'm like, I know I have some other good stories that I've just forgotten about, but he has so many, and I'm like, how many of these are?
Speaker 3: Just we talked about this ever came up though when it came out, because he knew the exact conversations of certain things that I'm.
Speaker 4: Just like, like, for real, Which.
Speaker 3: Is okay that you had to like improvise a little bit, But I had to stop because I didn't when it was like Greenland, I didn't like it. Maybe I'll go back one day. So my question was, can you abricate something and sell it as truth and get away with it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure people do that.
Speaker 3: Well, Okay, it's been like, why am I not doing that? I mean because you have integrity, I answered that as it was coming on my mouth. Yeah, integrity though.
Speaker 4: She does, and I think she has a lot of compassion, and I think that he tugged at her heart strings. So either he is telling the truth and she is acting as exactly as she should or supported me, or she's been completely manipulated and they got duped. Yeah, well I have to find out. When Beth's dead too comes out, I will.
Speaker 3: Say I've got an affinity for or how do you say that? Developed an infinity for Monica, Like I really do respect her, unlike her because I listened to her podcast SYNCD that she did and it was just about like her freezing her eggs, but you learn about like she talks about her personal life and it just is like a sweet thing that she did that. I think anybody who's going through that listen to it because you learn a lot, not just about her journey. She also interviews all these different people And now I'm thinking about it, she might have interviewed Elizabeth and and Andy Andy I'm going to call them Anders because that's a character and Andy. She might have interviewed them on Well.
Speaker 4: They started out as a parasocial relationship because she listened to their podcast.
Speaker 3: And emailed them crazy. That was cute. It was cute.
Speaker 4: I know. I was like, oh cute. Well, it's like, how did you think of us?
Speaker 1: No, you didn't.
Speaker 4: But you weren't emailing me as a parasocial. You were emailing me as an opportunity.
Speaker 3: I think that I didn't I offer just like resources.
Speaker 4: Now, you heard from your friend's mom that we were looking for therapists that specialized in eating disorders. So you shot.
Speaker 3: You decided to shoot. Shot.
Speaker 4: You weren't like, oh I'm a big fan. I listen, like I love you.
Speaker 3: It was like my friend's mom told me about it.
Speaker 4: You're like, I don't even know who you are. Quite frankly, you heard from a bird that you're looking for a therapist, and I am qualified, and guess what, I work right around the corner. Yeah, that's crazy, perfect see you mosying on over.
Speaker 1: Thinking about that.
Speaker 3: But that, yeah, that's cute.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: I was like, that's okat, and I began here we are speaking of emails. We got an offer a fendom.
Speaker 1: They keep coming in.
Speaker 4: I know, Cryocat's like, hello, send him my way.
Speaker 3: Wait, I got one on my Venmo too, somebody messaged me on Venmo and I have a request for how much? Well, it's just like, let me pull it up. It's like some kind of sugar daddy that's asking to connect with me or something.
Speaker 4: Does he listen to the show? Is it Fendom or just random?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. It could be just a coincidence.
Speaker 4: But okay, So this is in reference to last year. We talked about financial domination on an episode, and it's this fetish of sorts. No, it is. It's just a fish where you demand reney, you demand money, and they like to give it to you. The pigs, the pigs like to pay. The pay pigs, they like to pay. I've seen say pay pigs.
Speaker 3: Get it right.
Speaker 4: The pigs like to pay, and they're called pay pigs.
Speaker 3: And then just like doms, Like if Kat.
Speaker 4: Was a pay pig and I was a Fendom, you're a Findom or a dom or whatever, I'd be like, Kat, give me fifty dollars and Cat would be like okay, because that's what she likes to do. She likes to be demanded to pay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: We keep getting this email, and we got another one. The most recent one says, hey, I reached out a couple of times on your Findom episode. Are either of you interested? Sorry if that was just a passing reference and you were not serious slash interested things. Which did we put a call out that we were No?
Speaker 3: Okay, no we didn't. We just were talking about it and then we made a reel about it that was hilarious. Have you finnda me and your boyfriend?
Speaker 4: Yeah, which he rejected to me. I wanted nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: But I think people just heard us talking about it and they're like, oh, here's an opportunity for me to be a pay pick. The Venmo request is just from sugar Daddy Earl Earl Ronald and he wants to be friends and he looks like Santa.
Speaker 4: Claus sugar Daddy Earl Earl Ronald, and I haven't confirmed it, okay, don't.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I feel like he could like fight Christmas, Happy New Year.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like, can somebody find information about you? If you why are you even friends with somebody on Venmo? I don't even get that.
Speaker 4: I don't know either. I mean, I guess if there's people you're exchanging things and then you can like see you can't see the amount, but you can see what they're paying for. Like, but I can see people I know come up and I'll be like, oh, they have a cleaning lady.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I have all those people on my feed, but I'm not friends with them. I think I just like had their phone number in my phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well maybe you're just connected to your contacts. Oh like whatever that is, I'm not sure. I got so freaked out when I first started Venmo because I didn't really understand it. This was years ago. My friend wanted me to pay on Denmo and I was like, I don't know. Way, so mine's even like not even my real name, and my picture is a blanket.
Speaker 3: Oh Amy, what is it?
Speaker 4: You change it? No, it's fine.
Speaker 3: They're not to find the blanket and they're gonna know it's you.
Speaker 4: But it's not my name. There could be lots of well who cares, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I've sugar Natty Earl Earl Ronald, that's gonna find you.
Speaker 4: I have since I have since found out that Vinmo is pretty safe. So like back then I didn't know, but now it's just like it's just like a chase or a trust, it's.
Speaker 1: Like a bank.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like they can't give your information away, right, Okay?
Speaker 4: And let him and hacked by Earl Earl Donald.
Speaker 3: John wanna accept it because maybe that just allows him to send me money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then you're in this weird Venmo relationship.
Speaker 3: With what's gonna happen? I'm not going to I'm just like playing this out.
Speaker 4: What's gonna happen is he's gonna Patrick is gonna he's gonna tell Pat me he's in a relationship with you, and he's gonna be like, check her bank acount. Patrick's gonna be like, what is all this same money? Get divorced and he's gonna be like, what have you been doing this for money? And You're gonna be like nothing, And he's like, I don't believe you, and then your marriage is over things to Donald Donald, Ronald.
Speaker 3: John, what's his name? Sugar Daddy Donald Donald Ronald, Earl Earl Donald.
Speaker 4: That sugar Daddy Earl Earl Donald Ronald is not It's probably some guy in India that sets up these accounts and then start it's these relationships and people.
Speaker 3: He looks like an American.
Speaker 4: No, No, that's a cover photo.
Speaker 3: It can't be. They're catfishing you can I if I okay, wait, oh there's writing on his picture. I just clicked it, and his name is you know how you have like at and then your redmo name. His name is at text me here and then gives his phone number and his picture says text me here, gives his phone number. I'm legit, sugar Daddy looking for a local sugar baby. Kindly text me here if you were interested to get your two thousand, six hundred dollars as your first present.
Speaker 4: Text me, okay, see this just sounds very foreign and like, oh, this is how we're going to get the American girls. Text me here's my text me two thousand.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to give you. I'm not going to text you. It's over Ronald Donald anyway, sugar Daddy. Should we not? We're not going to answer the findam either, but like, how crazy that we It's it? It's never going to WHI is it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: If the podcast doesn't work out, we have a backup option, a little whisky, but it's there.
Speaker 4: I don't know how much he could fork over, but you never podcasting. I think we're good. Uh, we have another email from our friend Ari. Oh hopefully it's really Ari. Hey, Amy and Kat. First, I love your podcast. I laugh with you guys while I'm driving, like we're friends in real life, just getting seen. I don't want Beth's Dead to change our relationship with our listeners, because our listeners are not there like that. They're cool. We're cool, but pretty's cool. We have a cool A pail showed relationship. Sure, I'm listening to the podcast right now. And I had an idea for merch posters, not like middle school posters, but beautiful adult wal art with the phrase have the day you need to have. I'm a supervisor at my job, and and I have an office that people I supervise often come into to chat. And I was thinking, what if there was a sign of some sort I could hang in my office that said, have the day you need to have? You just design it to look pretty and sell it on nice paper it chips rolled up in a tube and then people can frame it just the thought. I'd buy it. Thanks for all you do and your vulnerability, your friend Ari.
Speaker 3: I think that's a great idea.
Speaker 4: And did you see our email from Camille today?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, which we need to meet about that, but she does our merch and She was like, Hey, I would love to meet in the new year to see if we can add anything to the merch line that maybe is even at a lower price point. And I feel like this could be that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have you know, I don't know if you remember this, but in my office, I have that poster that says fill your feelings. That's the vibe it's giving me, and I have it just on these like this little magnet. It was like a ten dollars little magnet thing that like hangs it like so it looks like a pendant.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, you know cute.
Speaker 3: I think this could be I know.
Speaker 4: Like I was like, oh, that's why I pulled this email because I was like, oh my gosh, we just got that email from Camille. Now we have this email from our friend Ari, and it could be something that is that, like it's still had the day you need to have, but yeah, a different option of people don't want like a sweatshirt or a shirt, and then it definitely would be at a different price point. I love it. Yeah, I love it. So thank you, Ari, thank you for your suggestion. We will pass that on to Camilo. We're going to be having a meeting with her at the end of the month. Cool, did you see that?
Speaker 3: Nope? Oh I didn't read your reply.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, this morning she said she's going out of the country but she'll be back, which her company is in be Goods, which she's got a lot of really cute stuff, a lot of vintage stuff late lately. So but she's the one that's been doing our merge and all that is that Feeling Things podcast dot com. Yes, Feeling Things podcast dot com and y'all can email us. Hey, they're at Feeling Things podcast dot com and you can call us. We love your voicemails. Twenty twenty six is the year of us connecting more over voicemails. Let's take our parasocial relationships to the.
Speaker 3: Next one, to the phone, because that is like their voice memoing us, and we're doing it back on the podcast.
Speaker 4: Yes, so hit us up eight seven seven two o seven two oh seven seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 4: And then if you really want to connect, then Feeling Things on Instagram or tiktook or Feeling Things dick. Is it Feeling Things podcast? I think is the handle on the TikTok on thek and the Instagram and the YouTube.
Speaker 3: Oh don't forget the YouTube.
Speaker 4: We have so many ways you can be parasocial with us.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're welcome.
Speaker 4: Yeah not even its signing crazy, But thank you for your email Cindy about Beth's dead. You and Kat might be more on the same page, and I think I might have to do a little more research and then I might join y'all. I'm very curious.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I feel bad.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't feel bad. I think that you intuitively probably have a better handle on this sort of stuff. Like I'm sort of like, you know me, like what I the last thing I hear I believe. I'm like, oh that happened, Oh my gosh, and then like, oh wait that happened, Oh my gosh. So that's why I've told you i'd be a horrible juror.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if there were two good, so good lawyers, like I would just be like, oh, yeah, they did it innocent.
Speaker 3: Not if you are a jur on P Diddy's case, Yeah, no, guilty. Yeah, I don't get me started. We already a whole episode on that. I know that was before I watched the whole documentary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a mess, and I feel like my thoughts continued on that I didn't really understand at the time which kryle Oka was chiming in a little bit, but I forgot about the part like but then went back and read some stuff because you know, I multitask when I watch things, sometimes I miss details and the juror. It later came out that one of the girls, she's definitely a fan, like a huge fan.
Speaker 3: You could tell. You could tell any documentary.
Speaker 4: I'm in the documentary she wasn't really And guess what, I believed.
Speaker 3: Her now she seemed too on his side. Where the other guy, I'm like, there's no way the other juror that was on there, I was like, I believe you, like he was not. I was older and whatever, I can't I worse no speechless.
Speaker 4: Speechless, okay, and shook.
Speaker 3: Talk about shook that girl. Yeah, I was watching. It was on the treadmill and I was watching her, and honestly, she did put some pep in my step because I was like angry walking after her.
Speaker 4: When how big, Like that's what I'm saying, Like you're in tune. I think, not that my intuition is correct, or like your intuition is better than minement maybe I think, and you are a bit like, of course I want justice, right, but you are really big on yeah, like all things, and I just feel like if you feel like something's up with this, Bethstead, then there could be something up.
Speaker 3: Well. Thanks, Yeah, open to being wrong, but also open to being right.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, we hope wherever y'all are, you are having the day you need to have.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 1: Bye,