Speaker 1: I love me some Christine Quinn, and without Christine Quinn, there is no Selling Sunset and that is the God's honest truth.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned. We'll get into my opinions.
Speaker 1: On the nine O two one zero right after these quick ads.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos King.
Speaker 1: The King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 2: Hey, rain drops.
Speaker 1: So today I'm covering two shows and I'm doing it by myself. Today's episode, we are diving into the land of nine two one oh. That's right, that's the zip code in Beverly Hills. First off, we're going to get into Christine Quinn, who is the fan favorite and who I like to call the villain of all villains when it comes to Christine Quinn. This new season of Selling Sunset, which I believe they're filming now, Christine Quinn is not coming back. We're also going to get into this current season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I have a lot to say about this current season, and I think you're going to be surprised who I'm the hardest on because it's someone who you're not going to expect. So today on Reality with the King, we are going to get into some Beverly Hills drama. Yes, not only are we going to talk about the real house spots of Beverly Hills, we must also talk about the fact that something crazy has happened on Selling Sunset, which is also in the nine O two one zero. The fan favorite the Villains of All Villains, Christine Quinn has announced that she is not returning to Selling Sunset next season. Now let me tell you something, and this is no shade to the Selling Sunset cas.
Speaker 2: I like the show. I think this show is very inch.
Speaker 1: If you guys know anything about me, I love real estate. I love looking at beautiful homes. We had Mary Fitzgerald on Reality with the King. I said to Mary that in my real life, not that I have a double life or nothing, but you guys know what I'm saying. Like, you know, if I wasn't somebody on the public. In my non public life, if I ever had one, I would hire Mary to not only find me homes, but baby sell them. Now, as a public figure.
Speaker 2: Who is the king.
Speaker 1: Of reality television, who loves reality TV, I love me some Christine Quinn. And without Christine Quinn, there is no selling Sunset. And that is the god's honest truth. That is no disrespect to the rest of the cast members.
Speaker 2: Who I actually like.
Speaker 1: I like Emma, I like Mary, as I said, I like Heather, I like a man's Uh My point is Christine is the show. And what I'm concerned about is this. You all know that every single show has what, drum roll please, Yes, a force multiplier.
Speaker 2: Yes, every show has that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Christine is the force, She's the multiplier. She is highly likable. But she's also a villain. And I'm about to gag y'all real quick. Christine Quinn is a villain, but it's highly likable to the point that without them, no one really cares about the show. And I love villains, right, So look, people would say that Kenya Moore is a villain, right, but I think we all know that for the longest time, a lot of people wanted Kenya fire.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, get rid of Kenya. Get rid of Kenya.
Speaker 1: And I think what's happening on this new season of Atlanta Housewives is you guys are seeing the Kenya Moore that I know personally, who I love and who I think.
Speaker 2: Is so funny. But people wanted Kenya.
Speaker 1: Fired for so long, so I would not even give Kenya the title of a lackable villain because in the early days of the Icon, the moment of the legendary Kenya Moore, she would have brought for feathers and y'all wanted my girl fire, although we all knew child.
Speaker 2: Without Kenya, you had no show AnyWho other.
Speaker 1: Villains would be Candace on the Real Housewives of Potomac. Candace to me is a great villain. I think she's funny. I think she knows how to read. Y'all hate Candace so much because at the end of the day, when y'all go low, Candace goes basement, and I mean Friday the thirteenth, Jason basement.
Speaker 2: Okay, and I'm mad at that.
Speaker 1: That's Candace and Kandas is a very interesting personality. But again, y'all don't want Candace on the show, y'all want her fired, so I would not give Candace the title of a lika a villain.
Speaker 2: There's no show without Christine.
Speaker 1: Christine is a reality star who literally changes the temperature of the room when.
Speaker 2: She walks in.
Speaker 1: It's sort of like the movie Frozen, you know what I'm saying, Like, when she walks in, everything turns icy in a very interesting way. And she's just so funny, and she's gorgeous, and she is a fashionista, and she is the reason why we all fell in love with that show. And if you listen to some of Christine's interviews, she talked a lot about the editing on Selling Sunset and how she was edited to be a villain. One thing about Christine's interviews is she said, look, I understood the assignment. I understood that at the end of the day, I had these complicated relationships with these people, and that I knew that that was something that would draw in a worldwide audience. And let's be clear, Christine Quinn is on a Netflix show that is seen in one hundred and ninety countries.
Speaker 2: Baby, that's powerful.
Speaker 1: So because she knew she had these gazillions of eyeballs on her, she knew that she had to go to work talk about her real life, but also keep things interesting and spicy. What she did not appreciate in her words, allegedly was that she thought the producers would have the other cast members believe things she said that she did not say and miss thing. Even went so far as to play a scene that she received from the production company that.
Speaker 2: Wasn't aired on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, when Christine was on the Call Her Daddy podcast, she revealed a lot about editing. And let's be clear, as the king of reality TV, y'all know my cast members past and present love to blame editing on everything. But what Christine did on the podcast was very unique. She actually had receipts of her alleging that one scene made her look like a villain, while the other scene that the press received was the actual way the scene was conducted. Okay, she's trying to say that what we saw on Netflix was not rooted in reality, that her response was was not to the actual question that she filmed in real life, So she's saying they edited her to make it seem like that funny comment that she responded to Heather was about one thing when in all actuality, it was about something completely different. So the clip that she played the host of Call Her Daddy was more showing Christine in a good light that see, this is how the scene actually was. This is my funny comment to a funny statement.
Speaker 2: That Heather made.
Speaker 1: However, what was shown to one hundred and ninety million people was not accurate. But long story short, she felt that she was already okay with being a villain, but why go so far as to continuously villainize me if I don't have an opportunity to redeem myself?
Speaker 2: Okay, her words, not mine.
Speaker 1: So when she gave that bombshell interview, I pretty much knew the writing.
Speaker 2: Could be on the wall because at the end of.
Speaker 1: The day, you cannot go about doing something that a lot of people would consider unethical but also low key illegal. Again, I don't know what contract she signed, but let me break this down to you. Oftentimes, when it's time to promote any show it could be scripted or unscripted, the production company or the network gives media an advanced copy of that particular episode before its released to the audience. Right, So, for example, because I have this podcast, I get a dance screeners of a couple of shows, because at the end of the day, let's be very clear, these networks want me and other podcasters and hosts and bloggers to talk about the episodes in advance because it'll draw viewership to that particular episode, which is why I'll talk about shows all the time.
Speaker 2: I though, y'all get mad.
Speaker 1: So I knew that the moment Christine revealed these two different scenes that there could be trouble in Paradise. So the question does remain, was Christine fired do to that? Or did Christine leave the show on her own merit? According to TMZ, sources said that it was a mutual decision. Now I don't know about that, Craig, because there's nothing neutral about anybody agreeing that Christine Quinn should leave something Sunset period. If I was a part of that team, I would have done whatever it took to get Christine to come back. I would have promised Misthink a spin off. I would have promised her honey a position.
Speaker 2: On the Netflix board.
Speaker 1: I would have promised her some stocks in Netflix, Hunty.
Speaker 2: I would have gave.
Speaker 1: Christine the world because at the end of the day, when you have a cast member that is the face of the franchise.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I forgot.
Speaker 1: Okay, the one name I forgot to mention earlier that a lot of people would say is the face.
Speaker 2: Of the show is Krishelle.
Speaker 1: So this is no shade to Krishelle, who I think looks like a very nice woman. I think she looks very sweet, very pleasant, and you know, like Chrishelle is that type of person that I wouldn't mind jogging with listening to Renaissance album cuff at Church Girls, Summer Renaissance and then you know, going to Buy My Life. But she isn't somebody who I think is dynamic in front of the camera. And for some strange reason, and listen, this is coming from an executive producer, a creator of shows, the owner of a production company. I don't know who thought in their right mind that Chrishelle was the face of Selling So I felt sorry for what she was going through in her first season, how her ex husband, the actor, allegedly you know, divorced her without a warning sign.
Speaker 2: I felt bad for her because I think she's likable.
Speaker 1: But I never understood why they did not make Christine the face of Selling Sunset, because she was the one that we all loved to watch. And I'm wondering if Christine felt undervalued and underappreciated, because when you watch Chrischelle scenes, that's when I usually go on my phone and go to Instagram and go on people's stories or go on my burner account and then see what people are saying.
Speaker 2: About I got to burn he account. I don't care what I'll think about me.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like when Chrishelle's scenes are on, I mean, that's the time to go to the bathroom, to go to instacart. You know, it's the time to check your fingernails to make sure that the oatmeal stains are out of there. You know, it's the time to you know, call your significant other to see what day and night is going to be like.
Speaker 2: And then you're back focused on.
Speaker 1: The show when Christine comes in, because she's in charge of the girls, and you know that Christine is going to give you fashions and she's going to give you a shady read and she's just going to be interesting. That's the biggest thing for me. So I'm really curious if Christine felt that you guys do not appreciate what I bring to this show, and if that's the case, I can see why as someone who has been in a situation where I Carlos King, also felt undervalued. I know what it's like to be in a situation to where you feel like I give one hundred and ten percent to this job and no one really appreciates the work that I do and you're constantly praising this other person or persons. And if you think that these people are so great, then fine, let me buy out gracefully and keep it moving like I know what that feels like personally, okay. And I'm a Libra and one thing about Christine, she's a Libra too. When it comes to Libras, if you don't value us.
Speaker 2: We know where to go to get valued.
Speaker 1: And if that's the case with Christine as a fellow Libra, I understand the decision based on just that alone, because it was constantly thrown in our face Chrischelle, Chrischelle, Chroschelle, and it never made sense to me. So for me to now realize that these new seasons of selling Sunset is not going to have Christine, I'm going to watch the first episode and I may even watch the second, because look, one person I do love is Chelsea. I love Chelsea. Chelsea is that girl. Chelsea is the one to watch. I love all things Chelsea, so I'm looking forward to seeing Chelsea.
Speaker 2: But to fulfill.
Speaker 1: Christine's shoes, her platform heels, that's going to take a lot of work, and I'm not sure that anybody's capable of.
Speaker 2: Doing just that. This shall be interesting.
Speaker 1: Up next, we'll get into my opinion on the current season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and why I think it's time for Kyle Richards to step it up. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into my opinions on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Speaking of the nineh two one oher, we now have to get into the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, which I now like to call the Real Housewives of Beverly No Thrills. Okay, because girl, a change must happen. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is going into its first non interesting season and the first non interesting season of the Real Housewats of Belly Hills. Girl, I can't even tell you the number of the season. It's the season where they had the witch. I think her name was Carlton. It's where they had Carlton and Joyce. Right, that was the worst season of the Real Housewats of Billy Hills I've ever seen with these two brown eyes.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't into it at all.
Speaker 1: But after that, I felt like Beverly Hills just kept continually being great. And you guys can say what you want to say. Last season of belly Hills with Erica Jane's drama was genius. It was amazing. The season before that with Denise fucking Richards was spectacular.
Speaker 2: It was really good. I'm not really into this season.
Speaker 1: And yes, I know this season is getting great race I know that The Real Housewives of Belly Hills is currently the number one franchise of them all in terms of ratings.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is just that Now it.
Speaker 1: Also goes to show you that just because a show has high ratings does not mean it's a spectacular season. Okay, this season of the Real Housewives of Billy Hills is not spectacular. I had Teddy Mellichamp on my podcast a few weeks ago and we both gave this season overall of b minus and I'm now going to have to give it a C plus. And this is why, in order for the real Housewives of Belly Hills to be great again, you're going to have to split these alliances.
Speaker 2: It's not good.
Speaker 1: And you know who I blame for that, Kyle Richards. No, this is not Shaye towards Kyle. Everyone knows that Kyle Richards is my favorite housewife, right She's number one, My favorite in the sense of somebody who I don't know personally, but who I love to watch. I just I love watching her. She's a polarizing figure. I love all things Kyle. And I know a lot of you guys are thinking, like, well, Carlos, if you love Kyle so much, if she's your favorite housewife, why wasn't she your top ten of the greatest housewives of all time?
Speaker 2: And that's a very fair question. And let me tell you why.
Speaker 1: For starters, there's over one hundred and forty five housewives past and present, and I gave my top ten base on performance, iconic reads, one liners, activity, presence, like.
Speaker 2: All of that went to effect.
Speaker 1: Kyle Richards is great, but she's not top ten grade. She cannot hold a candle to Anini.
Speaker 2: Leaks of Teresa A.
Speaker 1: Vicki a Bethany a Kenya, of Danielle, of Giselle, you know what I mean, or we're talking about like iconic figures where when you go to get your means and your gifts, their faces pop up. When you are in a conversation with your friends and you say the white refrigerator, honey, like you know instantly who you're talking about. When you say who gonna check me boot? You know instantly who you're talking about. When you're driving your wife Bentley with a cigarette in one hand and a rich Solo cup in the other, you know who you're talking about. Kyle does not have any iconic one liners. She doesn't have any iconic scenes. So that's the reason why Kyle was not in my top ten gradest Housewives of all time. She definitely is the force multiplier of the Hills. If you're watching this season, she makes sure to bring up topics. She calls people out to have conversations so that they can argue, so that she feels like, Okay, we had a good scene.
Speaker 2: Let me go.
Speaker 1: Home and do Mauricio with grow and blame you and I'll see y'all tomorrow. Like that's what Kyle brings for the show. And the reason why I blame her for this season not being great is because she needs to step outside of this Fox Force four. Since Teddy's gone, y'all can't call it Fox Force five.
Speaker 2: Anymore because Teddy was a part of that five.
Speaker 1: Teddy has since been removed from the collective, so now it's the Fox Force four. And what Kyle has to do as the Queen Bee, the force multiplier, is to call.
Speaker 2: This group out that.
Speaker 1: You're friends with Lisa, Rena, Dared Kimsley, and Erica Jane. It's so evident how biased you are, and that does not make for compelling television. I don't care how much you slice it or dice it, it doesn't make for compelling television at all. Last season, you talked about Erica Jane's case, and I think what happened was because Erica read y'afer filed at the reunion.
Speaker 2: Which by the way, she was great at.
Speaker 1: I think y'all felt like, Okay, that was bad. Let me not do it anymore. And Kyle, if you're listening, because I know you are, you have to start being the quarterback the leader that you are because they all look up to you and they all want your respect, and in order for you guys to continue being number one, Kyle, you have to get your head out of the assets of these girls. And the way you hold Sutton and Garsel and Crystal accountable for things. You have to do that shit to Lisa, Renna, to Deret and to Erica. It's painfully obvious that you have an alignance with these girls. And what was so compelling about you was the fact that none of them were safe and you would throw all of them under the bus, and in these past episodes, the way you treat.
Speaker 2: Sutton and Kyle. I love you like I am a Kyle Richard's fan.
Speaker 1: I only watched the Halloween franchise movies because of you, not Jamie Lee Curtis. I watch because of you like I love you, Kyle. But I can love you and call you out. You got to stop this shit. It's not interesting and it's causing you to be unlikable.
Speaker 2: Like I'm gonna keep it real, I do not like you this season.
Speaker 1: It's painfully obvious that you play favorites. And what I loved about you for so long was you were always the mother of the group. And because when you're the mother of a group, you did not have a favorite.
Speaker 2: Child, and I feel like you have these.
Speaker 1: Favorite triplets of Duret, Lisa and Erica, and you refuse to call them out. The way Lisa Rena talked to Sutton was unacceptable.
Speaker 2: It was it was class list, it was.
Speaker 1: Overacting, it was it was a poor performance. It deserved a Razzi Award for what Lisa Renda was performing at that dinner table. The way Dere gets to Coast, I am so disappointed in you, Kyle, that you allowed to read to Coast for the past four seasons and you don't say nothing to her. We watch housewives because we want to see the dynamic of these women's friendships, and I'm sorry, there is absolutely nothing dynamic about watching Kyle Dorriet, Lisa, and Erica have a conversation.
Speaker 2: I'm bored.
Speaker 1: I'm bored, And yes, I do believe Garcia and Sutton's friendship is an alliance. But at least they have each other's back and it's something interesting to watch. Is it always interesting? No, but it's something new that we haven't seen before. Garcel is having her best season, and Kyle, you're doing such a bad job that what you don't realize is Garcel is taking your spot. Yes, I said it, Garcel is taking your spot.
Speaker 2: You are so.
Speaker 1: Blinded by the rose colored sunglasses that you're wearing that you don't even realize that Garcel is emerging as the star of the franchise. She is calling people out and seeing she's moving the chest pieces forward.
Speaker 2: I eat the storyboard.
Speaker 1: She is making sure that people are held accountable, and she's doing it in the way that you used to do it. But you don't see that because you're so focused on your alliance and that has to stop.
Speaker 2: And Kyle, I do love you, but I gotta be real.
Speaker 1: Secondly, if you guys aren't careful, and this is me talking to the collective of the Real Housewives of Belly Hills, you're going to go through what Atlanta is going through. If they don't make a change, they are going to have the same fate of not being number one. Because I'm going to tell you who's going to take your place. The Real Housewives of New Jersey, so Jersey had their moments of like what the fuck am I watching?
Speaker 2: Child?
Speaker 1: But Jersey is now going back to his glory days.
Speaker 2: Is really good And.
Speaker 1: With the fanfare of Teresa's wedding, and the drama with Melissa and Joe not showing up. Y'all can bet the farm that a lot of people, including my ass, are going to watch The Real Housewives in New Jersey at Bury Week because all of this behind the scenes drama is so juicy. And Kyle, this is the last I know. Kyle's like, Okay, Carlos, I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: Kyle again, Teresa is coming for you. So what can the ladies of Beverly Hills do to be great again? Y'all got to get rid of de Eat you guys, to get rid of Derriat, you have to get rid of Lisa Rena. Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this, so hear me out.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know who Dereat is friends with in production because miss Thing has not.
Speaker 2: Been bringing it for the past four to five years. She has not.
Speaker 1: Deret is the poster child of what happens when you allow social media to ruin you. Deret's first two seasons were nothing short of spectacular, and she has been coasting.
Speaker 2: For the past four to five years.
Speaker 1: She's I don't even recognize this woman anymore. I don't know who she is and it pains me to say that. I think what happened to Derey is she read the comments, which, by the way, guys, y'all just can't read the comments. So I was hoping that Dereat was able to overcome that, and I don't think she has ever overcame it. Y'all mean to tell me Claudia Jordan got one season, but Deret's on the show. Eva Marcel got what two seasons? But Dereat is still on the show. Y'all got rid of Tamra and Vicki at the same damn time, but Dereat it's still on the show.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Let Portche leave child, but dreat is on the show.
Speaker 1: Make it make sense. It doesn't make sense. And the reason why I'm saying maybe it's time for dere to go is because I don't think she hasn't in her anymore. I think dere cares about how she looks, and I think she cares about presenting to the world this muse that she is based on what p K has invested in, and it's not working anymore. And I used to baby, I was a durt stand and I'm about to get y'all one more time. If Dereitt would have kept on the trajectory that she was on when she first started the Real Housewives of Belly Hills, Dereat would have been in my top ten of the greatest Housewives of all time. Child dere is lucky if she's in my top one hundred and forty four, and I'll leave it at that. Secondly, Lisa Renna, I love me some Lisa Renna. Do I think Lisa Rena should go, go, go, go go. I'm not going to say one hundred percent she should lead.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm not fifty to fifty of whether or not she should leave or stay. It's more of a sixty five thirty five, and the sixty five is leading more towards her to leave.
Speaker 2: And hear me out, well, Lisa.
Speaker 1: Renna brought to the Real Housewives at Billy Hills was so interesting and so fun and so light and so silly.
Speaker 2: She was fun, fun, shade.
Speaker 1: You know, it was nice to get this soap opera actress who just you know that it depends commercial who did not take herself too seriously.
Speaker 2: She was self deprecating.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened to the Lisa and Ma Renna that I used to love, and.
Speaker 2: It started when she threw Denise Richards under the bus.
Speaker 1: And that's when I realized, You're not the Lisa Renna that I knew anymore. Because what I think we all loved about Lisa Renna was she was very real and true to herself, like the fact that she was honest about what Lisa Vanda Pump allegedly was doing behind the scenes, like yes, call that out one hundred percent. You know, she had this amazing friendship with Eileen Davidson and I love seeing them together. Let's not forget Lisa Renna's iconic moment in Amsterdam where she said to Kim Richards like, don't talk about my husband, and she almost got the shank, honey, like it was a Shawn's shank redemption. Yes, Lisa Renna, like Lisa Renna gave us some great moments. Like her or not, she gave us great moments. But something happened that season where she threw Denise Richard's under the bus. It's sort of like she sold her soul to.
Speaker 2: Make a good TV show.
Speaker 1: Because regardless of whether or not Denise Richard slept with Brandy and listen I'm somebody who.
Speaker 2: Believed that she allegedly did.
Speaker 1: And Denise, if you're listening, I don't think it was a big of a deal, and I don't I think Aaron would have divorced you. Would he have been mad because I had this sort of like deal that you know, y'all couldn't do that without the person being present, Like I get it, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think you should have just owned it.
Speaker 1: And we all loved you and I thought you were fantastic that season. But it's weird because the way Lisa treats Erica Jane, someone who she met on the show, and all of a sudden, you protect her, You defend her, you don't challenge her, you don't say.
Speaker 2: Anything bad about her.
Speaker 1: You had a friendship with Denise Richarch that spawned almost twenty years, and the moment she had one scandal, you chose to be more loyal to at that time, the Fox Force five than your twenty year friendship with Denise, And that is just something that I always felt was odd and I never understood why you would do that. It was disheartening to see That's not what real friends do. And that's the reason why Garcel will never, ever, ever, ever in life. Trust you, because Garsel is not stupid. Garcel saw first hand that you would throw away a twenty year friendship just to make good TV, and that is not okay. And ever since then, you have not been interesting, Lisa Renna. You're like a retired magician. Your tricks are old and dated, and it's time for you to hang up the hat. The bunny inside pun intended. Hey, Kim Richards, and I think it's time for you to exit stage left and find something else to do, because you're no longer interesting.
Speaker 2: And it pains me to.
Speaker 1: Say this, but I gotta be honest because what I'm watching right now it ain't good. Who's keeping the lights on this season?
Speaker 2: Yup? Garcel and Sudden.
Speaker 1: And Kye will always be interesting because she moves story forward and I'm always fascinated by how she produces. But I'm not interested in anyone else because no one else is invested in calling each other out for the differences that they have, or you know, just for the duplicitous nature in which they present themselves. No one's holding each other countable anymore, and it's not fun to watch. It's just isn't That's why, guys, you gotta protect your villains the way Christine Quinn should have been protected the way you all failed to eat, because Deree was going to be great, but you guys failed her. I think Lisa Renna felt herself. And when I say protect your villains, what I mean by that is they're responsible for giving us great content, because what happens is you get a stale season like Beverly Hills, who gave us great, great seasons before this one.
Speaker 2: Can Beverly Hills be great after this? Sure?
Speaker 1: But that means some people are going to have to go. Can Beverly Hills be great after this? I mean, look, I think so, but that does mean child some folks.
Speaker 2: Got to go.
Speaker 1: But I want to hear from my brain drops, So listen up, let me know your thoughts. Tweet me hashtagging reality with the King, and let me know if you agree or disagree with me that Bentley Hills is having an okay season, but in order for it to be great again, they need to let some people go and don't forget. Tonight, at nine o'clock eight Central, we have an all new episode of my show Bell Collective on the Oprah Winfrey network. Tonight's episode, Baby Latsha tells Tambra about the alleged affair her boyfriend is having.
Speaker 2: Take a listen.
Speaker 1: We are here.
Speaker 3: To celebrate Marie Aday Oh no, I have a clue.
Speaker 2: That'll collect out. New episode tonight at nine eighth Central.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes drop every Wednesday and Friday. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram and Twitter. Tweak me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag.
Speaker 2: Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: Reality with the King is a production of More Sauce by Stitcher.
Speaker 2: It is executive produced.
Speaker 1: By Me, Carlos King, and Jasmine Henley Brown. We are also produced by Lushik Lotus Lee and La Porsha Thomas. Engineering and music by market Hand
Speaker 2: Moistace M