Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, Welcome to the Unofficial Expert Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, Hi guys. It's Marie and this is Sydney. Shout out to Comedy Hype.
Speaker 3: Check them out for all of your comedy news and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: They're great, good old comedy Hype. Thank you guys. Sidney. How the hell are you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Just feeling so moisturized. I feel hydrated.
Speaker 2: Okay, you drink some water this week. I feel like my edges are bumping right now?
Speaker 1: Are they okay? Wow? You know, I put a.
Speaker 2: Little like edge control on it.
Speaker 1: I'm doing what I can. I can't see them, but thank you. Thanks, you're such a friend. I can't see you have a piece on. I'm supposed to just a so.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is say sure, thanks.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. I said, sure, thanks you. How you doing, Marie? I'm doing really really well.
Speaker 2: You know. I got up. I went for a run today. That's it.
Speaker 3: Like I just you know, I pride myself in dragging my ass off the bed and like working out and what that means is like running around the soccer field with a bunch of little kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went to the gym at seven am and I realized that's the time you should go.
Speaker 2: There's like really not that many people there, dude. That's what I've been saying to you.
Speaker 3: I like, took if I'm not at the gym, Like, if I'm not out the gym by eight thirty nine o'clock, then I don't want to go to the gym because there's too many people there at that time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Mondays.
Speaker 2: Mondays are cool though, like not a lot of people be at the gym because there are still hungover from the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like Wednesday Thursday, Oh, you go there after ten ten am?
Speaker 2: Oh? Pat, I never at the gym after ten am. You crazy, I know.
Speaker 1: So you went at seven o'clock by yourself? Where you went with someone by myself? Because he was like, yeah, death not coming at seven am.
Speaker 2: You gotta stood up your gym date. Stuit you up. No, we go at nine forty five.
Speaker 1: But he was like, yeah, seven am, girl, I don't like you that much.
Speaker 3: He was like, my girlfriend said I can't come outside eight exactly.
Speaker 2: My girlfriend said no, she said, we're not coming out tonight.
Speaker 1: She said, we're busy, we're mooked today. Yep, Sidney, what were you an expert?
Speaker 2: In this week.
Speaker 1: I was an expert in roasting dead ass. I've been roasting people a lot. My good friend Amina Imani love her. She's been on the podcast, she's been at her shows.
Speaker 2: We love her. She's a good friend. She was a frugal expert. Yeah.
Speaker 1: She insists on wearing these sketchers that are also Birkenstocks, and they are just so ridiculous, like they hurt my eyes. Just they're kind of like looking at wade ish situation. But she's like their memory foam. I walked twenty eight blocks in these, and it's like she knows how much I hate sketchers. But on top of that they're Birkenstock. I'm like, are you milking cows with these?
Speaker 4: My girl?
Speaker 1: Like, so, I had her on my Interest stories where you saw it, times of comedians saw it.
Speaker 2: I roasted her for like, I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 1: She's nine videos, nine videos of Sydney's zooming into a mean of more toes me taking me, taking her shoes, throwing them in the garbage like just and then us walking cause she's like, oh, I want to go I want to go out. I want to go to the club. And I'm like, in those you want to go out in those? And she's like, yeah, I want to dance. I was like, you can dance in those? And then I was like, yeah, they're not gonna let you in. And then we get to the we get to the club and they let that girl in with the sketcher's broken joints listen, and she.
Speaker 2: Was dancing there, pumping and having a good time. I was really upset.
Speaker 3: That's why, like a Mina, right, she's good for having a good time, but like sis, Like, I watched your instant stories and it was like back to back to back to back to back to back to back video of her and them damn shoes, and I was like, how Hasnmina not.
Speaker 2: Punshed you in the face.
Speaker 1: Oh it's coming, Oh she's it's definitely coming. I mean we were at the Chicken spot talking about the shoes. I mean, she's ready, she's ready to throw down, but she's she loves the shoes and she doesn't have any problems like vouching for her shoes.
Speaker 2: Shet you before she drops those shoes.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Okay, she drops her you know what. Never mind, let me stop anyway, And I've been roasting men a lot this guy had silver clogs on on a date.
Speaker 2: How do you know he was on a date? Oh?
Speaker 1: They were holding hand in hand. It was a Saturday night. This dude was walking with his but she was beautiful.
Speaker 2: She looked like a.
Speaker 1: Maybe she got him the shoes. She deaf didn't got him the ugly ass. Do you really believe a woman would buy a man silver clogs? Cis maybe her shoes and they wear the same size.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Trying to see this.
Speaker 1: Silver, I was like, Urban Outfitters has a sale, what's really good?
Speaker 2: And he was just so happy to be in these shoes.
Speaker 1: I mean his his uh ankles were all out Sidney.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're just trying to take somebody's joy right now. And God would just let him and his silver shoes live, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's not my place if.
Speaker 1: You who takes joy out of hurting men's hearts left and right.
Speaker 2: I don't know you're trying.
Speaker 3: This week, I was an expert at not managing my time properly. I didn't break a single heart this week, I don't think. I mean I probably did, but I had an appointment and I was like, oh snap, I got to be there at one o'clock. So actually they told me to be there twelve forty five, but I knew it started at one, so I was like, as long as I get there close to them, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: I show up.
Speaker 3: Its one point fifteen. I'm buzzing. No one's letting me in. I go to the elevator, it's not moving. I'm like, it's on the second floor. I'll walk up.
Speaker 2: I walk up.
Speaker 3: The door closes behind me. I was like, oh my god, I'm trapped, but I wasn't. But no one was letting me in. So I email the people about this meeting, like, hey, you know, I'm here and they're not letting me in. I'm just a little bit late. And they called me like, the meeting is next Thursday that year. I was late, but then also really early. No but like teen minutes late, but what like seven days early.
Speaker 1: That's how you do it.
Speaker 2: I mean, they should be happy to have you on the roster. Thank you so much. I feel like that. But you see, you see how I agree with you. I'll lift you up. I don't shut your down.
Speaker 1: You said I was.
Speaker 2: Taking away people's joy, which is not true. That man was with his hot chick in the ugly shoes. I bring joy in everyone's life.
Speaker 3: I don't take it away, enjoy to Amena's life because Amina is still devastating.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Amena and MANI I love you girl. You are amazing. You're so funny, You're beautiful, and you are a goddess.
Speaker 2: From the ankles up.
Speaker 1: Look at you speaking from the ankles up. Our next guest is our first guest, I mean.
Speaker 2: Our guest today.
Speaker 1: Yes, our guest today. We had a couple of guests anyway.
Speaker 2: Uh. He is a comedian, has beautiful tresses.
Speaker 1: Is that what you call it? Trises? You can catch him all around New York City. Give it up for our man bun expert Stephen.
Speaker 4: Bulls very much.
Speaker 2: Tresses.
Speaker 1: What's an the words? What's another word for hair?
Speaker 4: Locks?
Speaker 2: Lots?
Speaker 4: I've actually never heard tresses before that exactly. That's why I knew what you meant from man. Thank you connected to and two but locks.
Speaker 3: Stephen, your hair looks pretty shiny, it looks healthy.
Speaker 4: I showered this morning for us, for yourself, for y'all. For I knew I was doing a podcast about my hair. I'm like, I gotta watch no.
Speaker 1: No, no, you like it's gonna be two black girls. They're gonna be judging the animate that's well.
Speaker 4: What shampoo do you use whatever? Three dollars?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no? How what vo five do you use? Head and shoulders?
Speaker 4: If it's in the shower, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Because you have roommates, you just use yeah, absolutely, you use whatever your roommate has run.
Speaker 4: Out of, whatever should I have, and then just use whatever they have until I buy more Moroccan oil.
Speaker 1: When you have the Moroccan oil in the damn shower.
Speaker 4: So rude.
Speaker 2: That's expensive too. It's not even cheap.
Speaker 4: I've never I don't know what that is. I don't think i've ever used that before.
Speaker 2: Listen, what hair like this?
Speaker 1: You need to take care of it because you know you got it's blonde.
Speaker 2: It's like a strawberry blonde. Is this strawberry blind?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's strawberry blonde. It's just dirty blonde.
Speaker 1: A lot of times if it is on the dirty, it's a dirty ass Blindeyeh.
Speaker 4: It's been getting darker, especially in the summer, it gets lighter, but you know, it's it's been getting darker ever since I've been getting older, a lot more blonde when I was a kid in high school.
Speaker 3: This ship was like, boy, yeah, you look like Jonathan Taylor Thomas is as a kid Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
Speaker 2: Who's that? You don't know who that is?
Speaker 5: Wow, I'm gonna check his imd please Okay?
Speaker 1: So wait, So have you always had.
Speaker 4: Long hair or for a very long time now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You always grew your hair out quite long because it was longer than this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just got to cut. Yeah, like a few weeks ago. It was like down a little bit past my elbow four inches and panteene. Yeah, I donated like once every year, year and a half. That's beautiful long it takes to grow to eight eight inches that they require?
Speaker 2: Hold on it is? Is you a year to grow eight inches?
Speaker 1: Send me how many years did it take you?
Speaker 2: Can?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Can?
Speaker 2: You give me a couple of bundles shampoo. That's what I need.
Speaker 4: Just don't burn it and diet that's all you gotta do. Just I don't diet or burn it.
Speaker 3: I mean your hair has died though, just a little bit, just as the front that's died.
Speaker 1: Even when I wasn't dying, it wasn't growing eight inches in a year. You were using fancy as shampoo.
Speaker 2: You got to get that.
Speaker 1: I need to go to Dollar Tree and get my freaking shampoo conditioner purplus exactly.
Speaker 3: Okay, so were you one of these kids that like, like, who is it Rachel Zoe or one of those like a lot of these like cool new moms don't want to cut their son's hair, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't quiet. My parents are actually both military, so I was amazed they want They were okay letting you thrown it out. Yeah, I remember the The story was in sixth grade, I had like normal boys haircut. I got it cut before school. They cut it almost bald, and I hated it and my mom. I remember my mom saying, I'm so sorry they messed up your hair. You can grow it out as long as you like. And she didn't think I took that seriously. I took that.
Speaker 1: What a nice mind. You know.
Speaker 4: I didn't cut it for five years. It got to be about where it is now, like in high school, and then just maintain it there ever since.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what year did you graduate from high school? Two thousand and eleven, so you probably looked like you were in a band.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looked like I was in a band. For the last decade, or.
Speaker 2: You definitely looked like you retired from a Bandit like you played a guitar bass, electric bass.
Speaker 4: See it, I see it exactly. I fit the stereotypes. I didn't very much. What you see is what you get.
Speaker 2: Wait, were you in a band?
Speaker 4: I was in like a little trio like in high school?
Speaker 2: What was it called?
Speaker 4: We were called decades late because played a lot of hands, played a lot of clapp from mostly all covers, a few originals. Kick the ship out of a high school talent show one time, uh, and then have gates outside of that. We had a steady gig at Wings Place.
Speaker 2: Listen, what kind of wings?
Speaker 1: Was it? Like?
Speaker 4: A wings? Wings show? All kinds of wings? It's called Wings to Go.
Speaker 2: Wings to Go?
Speaker 6: But people would stay yet.
Speaker 1: To go.
Speaker 2: There's a band here, so you can stay. Well, you have your wings to go.
Speaker 4: Just seventeen year olds playing Clapton if you want to watch that while you eat your wings?
Speaker 2: So we would No, I'm here for that.
Speaker 1: There. I like that that sounds. Can we still go there? Do you think that there's a place where is Wings to Go?
Speaker 4: Virginia?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't want to.
Speaker 4: I don't Virginia.
Speaker 1: I mean, if the listeners want to get us a ticket to Virginia so we can have wings.
Speaker 3: Even better, if our listeners want to send us a box of wings to go, we probably won't eat them, no thing about it.
Speaker 2: We'll shout you out on the ground. Okay. So, so you've been growing your hair out since forever. So are you the original?
Speaker 3: Because man buns, I feel like are kind of new. You knew the last three four years, so you were ahead of the curve.
Speaker 4: I never wore a man bun when I was in high school.
Speaker 2: You just let it go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this was a ponytail.
Speaker 6: Guy.
Speaker 4: If I ever put it up anything which I.
Speaker 1: Liked with a part in the middle, with a part of the middle, okay, because you didn't slick it all the way back.
Speaker 4: No, no, I didn't do that. Now it's a part in the middle, wrap it up in a ponytail. That's why I like the man But I feel like it's this nice metamorphosis of like this shit ass ponytail that I had for a decade, and now it's like cleans up, real nice. That's why I like.
Speaker 2: Do you ever throw it in like a low braid?
Speaker 4: I can't braid that. Well, I'll let other people braid it if they want to.
Speaker 1: Stephen, you said it's a metamorphosis of the low ponytails, so you're next. You're saying the man butt is a butterfly. It is definitely not a freaking butterfly.
Speaker 4: I feel like the ponytail is that cat pillar and then the man.
Speaker 2: Is that a bit Stephen, No, it's not how I feel.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's a big coming. Just to let you know, Okay, you have to we know. I mean women, I don't like man bones. I think it's not that it's feminine, but I just feel like you're doing a lot with your hair.
Speaker 2: I can't date somebody who has hair longer than me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I understand that. I understand that's a big turn off for some people to turn on for some other people like the long hair.
Speaker 2: What kind of girls like long hair?
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 2: White girls?
Speaker 1: It's just asking the listeners wanted, but more than just a white girl, like it's a certain type of girl that likes guys that have long hair, Like what does she do like?
Speaker 2: Is she like n Pru the anime?
Speaker 4: Like the colored hair like that girls with blue and purple hair usually.
Speaker 2: Girls I work at hot topics work a hot.
Speaker 4: Topic for sure, a lot of piercings. Any anybody that screams hot topic or spencer is usually fine with the long hair spencers.
Speaker 1: So she likes SNM and stuff like that. Sure, yeah, not this SNM, but you know the real Sure.
Speaker 2: So are you dating somebody right now?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not, I'm not. I just got out of a long term thing a few months ago.
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 1: Actually, it's tired of getting your hair, like pulling your hair out of her butt.
Speaker 4: I'm getting sick of that myself. But yeah, no, it was. It was a long time coming. It was a good thing, though. It was a fun thing. I never had a real girlfriend before I had a good run. Yeah it was, though, it was.
Speaker 2: It was a two year thing.
Speaker 4: That's a long That was the first first girlfriend ever had too, So it was a long time. It was a good thing, but it was. She liked the long hair, which was nice. She had really long hair herself. I always liked long hair on women a lot more than I like the short hair generally. Like I wouldn't say you have short hair. I think your hair is still long at least shoulders, you know what.
Speaker 2: I meant naturally without this it is short, but he just putting some less. I don't care. Wait, did you guys ever do like like twiny twiny like hairstyles?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: Noah, okay, that's too much not.
Speaker 3: Nah okay, So uh what happened? You guys were together for two years? It wasn't your hair, was it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I wasn't the hair. Definitely, circum circumstances weren't lining up right.
Speaker 2: Oh No, that sounds like circumcision. I was gonna say, Wow, you ain't circumsctised. That's what it sounded like. You're gonna say, circumstances weren't adding up right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: It came one of those things where it was like one of her breaking points was she wanted to spend more time together and part of me was like, I feel like I see you as often as I possibly can right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like she's talked about like she was a musician. So she says, you know, I've rearranged my schedule to hang out with you, and then you tell me like a day beforehand or even the day of, like, oh, I got an offer to do this spot so well, I'll do that and then we can hang out afterwards.
Speaker 2: That's a comedian, that's how it goes.
Speaker 4: Why that's frustrating for her. But at the same time, I don't have the luxury of rearranging my schedule. You know, I'm going to point now where I got to take as much practice as I can get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what it is, look at you focused?
Speaker 1: I like that. She should be happy that you're really concerned and like focus in your comedy.
Speaker 4: I remember, like three or four months into our relationship, all my comedy friends from Virginia moved up here, moved up to the city. I remember telling her like, yeah, I'm we'll be doing a lot more comedy, so this I don't know what's gonna happen, and be a lot more busy. I basically, like way overestimated how busy I would be. I was basically fine for like a year and a half, and then finally recently got to the point of being busy to the point that it was a problem for us, right right, right, that's kind of where that's kind of word.
Speaker 1: That's how you know you're doing great comedy. When you fuck it up in your relationship, comedy is booming you about to blow up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: About to be on TV son so late light set h.
Speaker 2: What do you mean make it worth it? Listen?
Speaker 4: You don't need love, you got laughter. Yeah, that's the way I'm going now for sure. It's it's a lot more fun not being tied down, just because it's like, after two years, you owe someone a little bit more of your time, you know, you were here.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like this is ringing in a lot of people's ears right now. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was with my boyfriend for three years and everything that he expected to from me after that was realistic. But it was like, nah, dude, like I don't want to move in here, and I don't want to see you every day, and I don't need to talk to you.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of that.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of that. But also I was like a terrible person, so that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I still remember. One of the hardest things with the breakup was I remember it was a Wednesday night. We had a really hard conversation.
Speaker 6: And when you say hard the night of the week, yeah, because because it's important in the story, because that's the thing is I tried to I don't know how to.
Speaker 4: This is my first girlfriend, so I don't know how to break up with someone. I didn't know you could just straight up like, hey don't I don't know if we just see each other anymore. That felt too sociopathic. So I was kind of walking on eggshells, pussy footing around the issue. Wednesday. I remember Wednesday, we had a really hard common station where it was kind of like kind of coming to a close. And then the day afterwards, I went to work and I met Rihanna at work. There I had to come back to my apartment where my girlfriend is just moping like she.
Speaker 6: You're you're living, Yeah, you're living on the front Like it just wasn't the the Rihanna. It's like she's all said, like wiping tears for her face. I was working like it, you know.
Speaker 2: Rihanna was there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I couldn't even lie about it. Posted a picture of it on Facebook before I even got home.
Speaker 2: You're like, where, where where where? That's what you were talking about?
Speaker 3: Well, relationships suck, we get it. Sitting you in a relationship, now you know what you talk about?
Speaker 1: Oh hell yeah, But I mean I also know that you being a relationship is not bad, Like you just need somebody who understands what you're doing is like going to be first and the relationship is going to be second.
Speaker 2: That's all that means.
Speaker 1: Like you just need somebody to understand.
Speaker 4: Those people.
Speaker 3: But if you, I mean, I don't like being second. It's why I can't get people with kids.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I know who wants to be second.
Speaker 1: But you know that if you met someone and they were doing this before you, that's gonna be first.
Speaker 2: That's what that is.
Speaker 1: But people people get in relationships and they're like, well we've been together for this long and you're still doing this little comedy thing. Like they don't They still don't want to be second. They want to be first. But you will never be first because God is first been my family, but you're actually third. Let's talk about this hair. So what do you do like on a on a because like black hair is like it takes.
Speaker 2: A long time to wash it. It takes a long time to come through it. It's your wholda for it to dry it. So what's your wash schedule?
Speaker 4: Like was schedule usually a shower like maybe every other day.
Speaker 2: You shower every other day. You don't shower every day.
Speaker 4: Wash my hair, I mean, but you wash your body every day, walk my body just about yeah.
Speaker 2: No, that means he's walking washes every two to three days, dirty beige bodies on my great cows. Uh huh, I'm prepared. No, he washed his body for you today. He's washed his hair and his body.
Speaker 1: Okay, So do you shampoo and condition yeah? Or do you like sometimes you just do like I'm just gonna condition it.
Speaker 2: No, I just do.
Speaker 4: I do shampoo and conditioner if I can. That's usually that's all it is. I feel like you use some more the ends of it though, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I feel like you gotta get it's a little it got a little flyaways going on. What your hair is giving me right now, handsend realness. It is very handsome. I feel like you could condition a little bit more though, because it's it's a little dry in the back.
Speaker 2: Silky.
Speaker 1: It is silky, but it's also like dry. I hear, here is all the silk, and then see that's why you.
Speaker 2: Have to go get it done. There's like a highlight piece right here. Okay, hold on.
Speaker 1: Just for the record, I look up Jonathan Taylor Thomas and he was the voice of Simba in The Lion King.
Speaker 2: He was like the sun on Home Improvement. But how do y'all not know who the hell Simba is?
Speaker 1: No, you don't know voices? I mean Justice, Thomas sis Litten, thanks for each one. I think he was also like being in the cupboard. Maybe I might be making that up anyway, whatever, so hold on, I'm just scrolling through to see what else he was in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she's a mess at so right?
Speaker 1: What is the like?
Speaker 2: Do you trim your hair?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you get it cut at the salon or you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I usually I really only go like once every year a year and a half, just get one big chop and then send it in and then call it done.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you if you went to the Dominicans, my man, yo, when you come out, do you ever blow dye your hair? Ever? Not?
Speaker 2: Typically no heat on poor diet. Do you hear?
Speaker 3: That's why it's thriving eight inches a year because he doesn't blow it out.
Speaker 4: He used my head like a hair farm. Now it's just once a year, just sending eight eight inches and then grow it back out like a harvest.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you can donate hair even though you smoke. Yeah, yeah, because because when you smoke, it lies in your hair. Like you can people know that you do can do drugs through your hair?
Speaker 4: Well yeah, but all your hair is dead anyway, So it's like as soon as you cut it off your head.
Speaker 2: I don't know you were a scientist. When it lies in your hair? Well it does?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Does you learn that from like CSI?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 2: The kids are bald and they need weed hair? Wow, Marie.
Speaker 4: I read all the record wow. For donations. All it says is just don't have it dyed and don't have it straightened, and have it clean. That's all. That's all they say.
Speaker 1: I think there should be more requirements. Why, like what kind of pillow do you sleep on? Is it down?
Speaker 2: Like Sidney? Just want some bangs, that's all they want.
Speaker 1: So how do you like?
Speaker 2: What do they do with the hair that you donate?
Speaker 4: They put it, They put it on wigs. I read it takes about like I remember reading, it takes like five or six eight inch ponytails to make like a proper wig, or at least that's what Pantine was saying. That's why I used last day line. I feel like they call it Pantine beautiful lengths. I was sending it to Locks of Love for a minute, but then everybody kept telling me that they really usually just resell the hair.
Speaker 2: Is that the real team? Do you believe that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I havefter looking it up. Yeah, a lot of people I know.
Speaker 2: I have hashtag lots for sid So I believe that. I definitely believe that so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Locks for Love is one that like, you don't trust, so so you only do it through panting.
Speaker 4: Now I am. Yeah, last time, last time I did it because I got a haircut a few months ago. The one before that, like last year, I sent it in the Locks of Love just because it was was used to doing. But now I send it to panting. Actually make wigs for for grown women, which is good, not just not kids. They use the wigs for like adult wigs.
Speaker 1: Is there a different type of wig like for kids. It's probably a smaller size. Yeah, it's a smaller size. When I'm talking about the style, it's probably just like straight. All people like curls, you know, like the Golden Girl's hair. Yo, an old.
Speaker 2: Lady's walking around with your hair in a pressing curl right now? Well, you can't put it.
Speaker 1: They don't put heat on the wigs, do they.
Speaker 2: It's human hair. Whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Well, look at you.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're definitely going to heaven just donating your hair on top of that home.
Speaker 2: So how do you donate hair though? Does it send you like an envelope or something?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 4: You just you put it in a ponytail, and as long as the ponytail is eight inches, you put you have to use two hair ties, one of the top and one at the bottom. And as long as that is eight inches, you cut it off right above the top top tie or whatever top hair tie.
Speaker 2: They cut eight inches off your That means your hair was like down to you.
Speaker 4: I like I had like a homeless amount of hair before, a homeless amount. It was past my elbows. Yeah, that it was.
Speaker 1: But isn't that too, like how do you isn't uncomfortable? Like don't you get it? Don't you get caught when you're like laying down?
Speaker 4: Is what they get dominated? Because it's like it was getting too long. I need to send it in because I think I was just waiting on it for a while just because I didn't think I was going to make the eight inches. I'm always afraid that I'm going to get it cut and it's going to be like above my shoulders. I hate how that looks. I do not like having hair above my shoulders. I like having it fall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like when it sells your shoulders, it's very trailer park.
Speaker 2: But I could be wrong.
Speaker 4: I remember getting a haircut and they just cut it like straight across, like above my shoulder.
Speaker 2: You look like, yeah, disgusting.
Speaker 4: Yeah look never again.
Speaker 1: So you have this this long hair. How is it in the bedroom when you throw it over your shoulder?
Speaker 2: While Yeah, I need.
Speaker 4: Make sure I have condoms and hair ties on me.
Speaker 1: Condoms in the hairtyme.
Speaker 2: That's an album, gandas hair. That's your that's right there, dude, Oh my god, you gotta use that. That's you right there, dude, that's your comedy album.
Speaker 4: That's good. Yeah, you're right though. Yeah, you gotta hold it back and I can't see ship.
Speaker 2: Okay, but but some girls will. Actually, some pornos I've seen.
Speaker 1: The guy has his hair and it's kind of like very I don't know, like kid rockish, Like it's on the.
Speaker 2: Side of their shoulder.
Speaker 1: It's on the side of their head, side of their shoulder while they're like banging it out and like he's just bringing putting his hand, his hands through his fingers, fingers through his hair.
Speaker 2: Did you wash his porn this morning?
Speaker 1: Because he's running his hair and his fingers through his hair and he's like it over one shoulder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you do that? Not?
Speaker 4: Really, you're too neat. You're being neat with.
Speaker 1: It, dude, dot murmid Yeah, did you see that? Oh my god, guys, listeners, if you just saw what the areop he just did, little Murman.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get that in slow mo. Yeah for you. Oh, we're posting that, my bood that we're posting that was beautiful. Way can you do that one more time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 4: Do you want to get on film?
Speaker 1: You want?
Speaker 2: You just want to say, yeah, that was perfect. Oh my gosh, I'm gonna try to do that later. Okay, not gonna look like that. Okay.
Speaker 1: So sex is fine. Do you have women playing your hair?
Speaker 4: Yeah? For sure, that's why I that's half the reason I keep it around.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: Do you like people playing in your Absolutely? No, I think that's it's weird.
Speaker 1: I want people playing in my hair unless you're just gonna like hit it with some coconut oil on the scalp.
Speaker 2: Don't touch my hair but.
Speaker 1: You know, I see people like in relationships and the guys like touching the girl's hair and he's running his fingers. Like I don't find that sexy, but you like when women do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it a turn on? It's just more like, oh, it feels good.
Speaker 4: It's it's both. It feels good, especially if they they start doing that scalp ship when they start scratching your scalp that that's.
Speaker 1: That's like dandruf underneath my nails. No, I can't know that's too much.
Speaker 4: But you know, like when you go get like a shampoo or some of the salon they do that ship where they do that, it's that it's like a diet version of that, and it feels great.
Speaker 2: But then you're gonna have to tip me bro, you know if I'm doing that.
Speaker 4: No, playing with the hairs, yeah, wait, playing with hair is at least showing it.
Speaker 3: Does your hair get caught in things? Like have you ever gotten your hair caught in like a train door or like somebody? That's Marie's life right there.
Speaker 4: That is my life.
Speaker 2: It's anything.
Speaker 1: No, not.
Speaker 4: Usually my hair is usually I usually wear it up if I'm traveling.
Speaker 2: Because it's flat too.
Speaker 1: It's not like big like Marie's hair is when it comes out, so like you're more prone to getting caught people in the face.
Speaker 2: With my hair regularly. Your hair's rue, Ima, it's very rude face all the time.
Speaker 4: That's my problem because I'll do some wait.
Speaker 1: See that is my number one pet peeve. I hate when people flip their hair and you don't look back. Can you please look back before you flip, because then you're hitting me in in the eye.
Speaker 2: And when you had the longer hair, you were flipping it and hitting people. Oh no, no, no no. I would keep it straight.
Speaker 4: When it comes to that because I hate getting hit in the face. But at the same time, if I flip my hair and someone gets mad at me, I don't think like, yeah, you're in a splash. Donge get the fuck out of the way.
Speaker 1: Listen. I'm very particular about my hair when it's straight, so I would always have it come to the front. I would never flip it back because then it would like it would be unbalanced, and then there would be parts that would be thinner than on the one side.
Speaker 2: And the sound like a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't do you know what I mean? I don't do the flip. I think that's very Caucasian.
Speaker 2: So yes, just hey, can we talk about work? Where are you working with this long ass kid rock?
Speaker 4: You can walk anywhere a barista.
Speaker 2: It's see that sounds like where you should.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I think that's nasty because you can get hair in the food or drink.
Speaker 4: Now it's tied up.
Speaker 2: It's always you need a hair net. Man probably, but then he needs a net his beard. He got a beard. Hairs too. Yeah, really, but actually, your beard looks very nice. It looks very It looks good. Let's talk about the beard. What came first?
Speaker 1: The hair with the beard, the hair, hair, the haf for a while, the hair, Yeah, it looked like it just finally grew in properly. This beard, it looked like you struggled with it for years, like you've been taking your vitamins and praying and hoping that it would come in properly.
Speaker 4: I remember my dad told me I'd be thirty before I get a goatee, and I believed him because as my dad, you know, he would know better than anybody else. But it took forever to get this. It looks like it's finally, like speak by the time I got like all this and a little bit that was supposed to be where my mustache is a little bit that was coming in was all blonde.
Speaker 2: You don't have a mustache. What's going on with that mustache that.
Speaker 4: I'd rather shave it off and just keep the keep the chin strap.
Speaker 2: You know, like it's very it's very like I'm a shruck band.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've heard amiss James Vanderbeek.
Speaker 1: I usually don't like guys who have beards and no mustache, but this works for you. This definitely works because you and you don't have a mustache. It makes you look really young. So sometimes when men are like older men have no mustache at all, I'm like when you front creepy when you walk down the street to people be screamed things that you like Jepeddiah, what.
Speaker 4: Nah, I've never gotten Amish cat called Sachar Ryan's good to Pennsylvania and.
Speaker 1: See that, Stephen, I want to bring it back. Growing up, did you ever get lice? Uh?
Speaker 4: No, not that I remember.
Speaker 1: Oh that's blessed for you, because in middle school, Yo, they would have like every other month it would be like somebody got light. Uh, nobody could go to school tomorrow because we got to get this lighted as you went to a dirty school. No, it's a dirty school.
Speaker 3: It's we didn't have light scares of I mean I didn't because black people don't get like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, black people don't get like. They can't. They can't the boiled the coil in her hair life dorot like our hair, and I'm cool with hair.
Speaker 3: With lice is racist. Life don't live here no more. LICEE hasn't gentrified our scalps yet, and I'm cool with that.
Speaker 2: So wait, you didn't meet anybody who's ever had lice before.
Speaker 4: I'm sure I met someone, but I can't think of like in.
Speaker 2: School, like that never happened, because if you had got licensed.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you check for lice when I was a kid, But I never had them.
Speaker 2: So maybe lice is just like an early like two thousands sing then lice?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: T Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is was real hot when around.
Speaker 1: I'm going to google that and I'm gonna or I'm gonna tweet it out and be like, when's the last time you heard anybody getting lice?
Speaker 2: License? Crabs? Nobody has gotten crabs.
Speaker 1: Or crab like over ten years, dude, I've never had crabs, No me, neither you have, all right, sending that wink. Shut up, Oh you're such a bitch. Never had crabs or life, sir? Just what you know?
Speaker 3: So have you ever gone u to your job and somebody said something about your hair or said they found hair in their food and you were like, that's not my color or that's not me.
Speaker 4: No, I've never had someone complain that they find hair in the food. I have people comments on my hair all the time.
Speaker 2: What kind of things do they say?
Speaker 4: There's nice things, you know, especially sometimes I'll just wear it down for like half a second, especially likely when I get off work and I'll just hop on the other side of the bar and just show for a second, and they don't even recognize me. So I wear my hair and a pony or in the bun. So often people like the.
Speaker 1: Bun like people compliment you on the bun. Yeah, I find that hard to believe.
Speaker 4: Only a few people do. They like the top knot more than they like the bottom knot.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I like the bottom knot. The top knot is obnoxious and I think it's just too much.
Speaker 4: That's why I like the top knot. It's as obnoxious because.
Speaker 2: The low knot is like librarian. You can't talk here like that low knot.
Speaker 4: Right, that's like the well I have to wear the low knock because I have to wear a hat while I'm working.
Speaker 1: When you're you're one of those baristas that have like a visor, no, not a hat like a regular.
Speaker 2: If you have advisor and he can't wear the bun, okay, yeah, sorry.
Speaker 4: Actually I'm a buy advisor, like one of those clear.
Speaker 2: You should It was a bun. That's such a good look.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be fun condoms and uh condoms visors and hair tis.
Speaker 2: Yes, you should do that. Oh bye.
Speaker 3: Wait so right, So the low bun. When I see people with that, I think, uh, like librarian. But when you put it up in the top knot, I feel like that's like cool, uh gentrified Brooklyn Artisanal mayonnaise.
Speaker 2: That low bun. Low bun feels very gas station to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, low bun feels very I don't know, it feels very pretentious to me. That's why I don't pretend. You know, the lowbun is approachable. I feel like you're approachable with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yea, yeah yeah. Low bun is like I might dave black women. Yeah, low bun, no bun, I can ask you for directions. It's like, hey, do you know how to get to dunkin Donuts? Like that, I feel you.
Speaker 3: I can talk about this, like, yeah, you won't take a left rat here and then the b.
Speaker 2: Of the rat.
Speaker 4: I always just did the high bun just because it was easier for all my hair to reach this. This the like crown in my head that was for to reach the bottom of my head because the hair from the front wasn't reach And initially when I started putting.
Speaker 2: My hair in, how long it is? He just threw a back for his ladies.
Speaker 1: High bun feels larry like you're you might be in first class.
Speaker 2: Low bun is very coach you like in the back, it's more approachable.
Speaker 4: I guess I got.
Speaker 2: Very on the bus.
Speaker 4: Every day.
Speaker 2: One is on the bus and high bun is on the amtrak. Okay, what about fashion? What do you wear with these?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Different? What does a bun hair with?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh anything, I'm going to say. No, I'm going to say a lot of button downs is a no with a high bun. Dude, It's all I wear. Man, It's very stereotypical. I'm aware of that, but it looks I get compliments on it. It became because I used to work at a barbecue restaurant in our whole really with barbecue restaurant's called blue Smoke on that's a good way, and they have jazz there.
Speaker 2: It's kind of expensive though, you got to you gotta print your electric bass back out of it. Do you have a hook up there? Can me and Marie come through?
Speaker 4: Probably not a right.
Speaker 2: You can do nothing for us. I got fired.
Speaker 4: I've been no, I quit. I've been out the game for too long. But I know a few managers. One of my buddies that I started with as a manager there now so maybe what's his name? Catch a jazz show? Alex Johnson?
Speaker 2: May? Hey, what up? Alex? Alex is our man?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Hey boo working in and see you come to see some mingus Mondays?
Speaker 2: Oh it's on Mondays. Let's go next Monday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come down every Monday.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it.
Speaker 4: Learning the button down with the bun because our work uniform was always just plaid button downs barbecue restaurants. Everyone had to wear plaid button downs. I remember wearing. I never liked the man, but I was working at the at the time. I'd never worn a man boy before. I think it was less than like a year living in the city. I wore a bun on a Sunday, just calling it Sunday bun Day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love that.
Speaker 4: I was bored. And then everyone was like, that looks so much better wear that instead of And I'm like, all right, yeah, I think I can do that. You know, y'all, whenever one agrees on something, I'll listen to him. So I started wearing start wearing the bun, the top knot a lot more, and then that that's kind of where that was born from.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just feel like a top bun is I feel like you're going to take You're going to take longer in the shower.
Speaker 2: It feels very high maintenance, look healthy. His hair is, dude, it feels like, oh my god, and he's twisting it.
Speaker 4: Lady.
Speaker 1: It feels like you would ask me a lot of questions, like when we're on a date when you wear a high bund, I don't like high buns.
Speaker 2: Looks good. It looks good.
Speaker 4: I like it, thank you, dude. It gets off my neck. That's why that's hot. Not is such a fucking great thing because the low bun's fine. But this, like my neck can finally breathe.
Speaker 2: I feel like you should have some tattoos though.
Speaker 4: I need more tattoos. You want more tattoos. I got these two. I got the eyeballs on my wrist, and I got one tattoo on my back.
Speaker 1: But I feel like you need an eight ball going across your neck. That's what you should do, like pair as well with that bun. And I also feel like you should be sleeveless when you wear a high bun. Sleeveless, Yeah, no, sleeves. Can kind of see that very king of the hill. You're doing a lot.
Speaker 2: I am what's the end goal with the hair? Like we want to like we just gonna keep growing it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I figure I'm just gonna keep it long. I figure, honestly, I'm gonna keep it long until I have a kid and then uh, and then I'll probably cut it. Why because I don't think I don't want to.
Speaker 1: You don't think he's gonna respect you if you have a but exactly, go to your road out of here.
Speaker 2: You got a bun.
Speaker 4: Smoking, Oh my god, exactly I'm gonna keep it, keep it long until I have a kid and have to stop fucking around, and then probably cut it. Then you can't want to cut.
Speaker 1: You can't throw the diaper bag on the shoulder because the hair might get caught. Diaper bag strap is Also if you put the baby in the little baby Bjorn the little baby backpack and he's like pulling on your hair, you don't look like a man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. Plus my I was raised in a military town too, so it's like, I don't know. I know none of the men I knew growing up had long hair. They're all short, buzz cuting.
Speaker 2: But that's okay. I like what you're doing.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I think it's more like me projecting. Yeah, I don't think I respect dudes with long hair.
Speaker 2: Be the change, the change.
Speaker 1: I like this.
Speaker 2: I think when you have a kid, you should keep the bun.
Speaker 1: You said you respect dudes with long hair a lot less. Yeah, just coming from somebody with long hair.
Speaker 4: I don't like dudes with ponytails. I don't think people know that.
Speaker 1: That's one of my You wearing a topknot, but you have problems with ponytails. See, I don't see what the difference is just that I feel like it's the same, just like I do with a top, not talking down on people with punny Yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Only because I know who you are. I know why you're doing that. We're on the same team. You can't fool me. I know what you're doing. It's hot. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you do you ever do like a half up half down? Or is it always? Oh, that's terrible? Does I don't do the half of Yeah, that's gross.
Speaker 4: It turns into like a pony bun if my shit starts falling out, if I don't keep track of it, and then all of a sudden they turn around, like half my hair is out the bun and half of it's still in the bun. But that's only if I don't keep track of it and I've been working or something.
Speaker 1: I have a personal question, what's that? Have you ever like cried with your hair down, like a little cry and then and then put and put your hair back behind your ear while you're crying.
Speaker 2: Have you done that before?
Speaker 1: Because I see girls do that all the time, like they're like trying to move their hair around while they're like crying.
Speaker 2: Have you done that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: My money.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got before, not in the streets, not in public.
Speaker 1: You're like, no, no, no, I'm taking this inside.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll fucking bottle that ship until I get home.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's how you That's how a real man, crary.
Speaker 4: Ship, bottle that ship until you get home. Before probably like a month ago, what happened the breakup? Y breakup, crying for a little while.
Speaker 2: I know, not in your breakup, you met Rihanna. Also she's sick now, so I.
Speaker 4: Know she looked great. Yeah, I know, that's well. The thing with the breakup that was hard was I was the breaker upper. So it's like initially it's like this weight that's relieved off of you, but then it fucks with you later in ways that you're not anticipating, especially as someone who's never been in a relationship before, broken up with someone before.
Speaker 1: Sometimes this is a perfect time. Man like you out here, you got your man bun thriving, like you know, there's somebody out here for you. So now you can chill.
Speaker 2: You don't have to worry about having you know, the obligation, you don't have to buy gifts, like that's true.
Speaker 1: Christmas is gonna come.
Speaker 3: Like I had a boyfriend for three years and everything Sydney is saying that you don't have to worry about as a single person. I didn't worry about when I was in a relationship, so that's probably why I't got no man now. But I'm not here living my.
Speaker 2: Best single life. And uh, you know, maybe he's better for it. He probably yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's how I feel too. You I shamelessly stalk my ex on Facebook for the.
Speaker 2: Do you okay, how does it feel when you're stalking? Let's talk about it for a little checking with my X while you talk about it. It's pay well.
Speaker 4: Last time I checked, like, I seen she's a musician, and I check her page and she has like all these tour dates up for her man. For like half a second, I felt this like twins of jealousy that she's doing all this cool ship, and then I felt relieved because I'm like, she's doing way more now than she ever did when we were in a relationship.
Speaker 2: And do you think that's because of you?
Speaker 1: Because she's probably throwing herself into work now, or if she's a smart ex, she just threw up all them dates and it's not even real dates to make it look like maybe I don't so you think she's doing ship.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't know. I hope she's doing so, Like, hell, no she is.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she is. I'm joking. I'm glad she know. But you know what, I'm glad that she's doing stuff me too. Without you.
Speaker 1: I mean, artists need to go off and do artistry all the time now, Artists need to feel pain to release dope art.
Speaker 2: Remember now that album where that she was talking about that dude, bro, that is what.
Speaker 4: I'm worried about. Is hearing my fucking songs that she's gonna write about me. She writes, moody sad music. Really well, I might add it's going to crush. Oh, it's gonna crush. There's gonna be great songs.
Speaker 2: But you helped her.
Speaker 1: You should be like, yeah, I did that, Like you should take full response, but like, yeah, that's me.
Speaker 4: When you hear that, that's me. That's what you did talk about me. Right now, we'll see, we'll see. I feel like I fucked up a lot towards the end, I'm about to be a holy pe Oh.
Speaker 2: Wait, would you would you fuck up? What were you doing?
Speaker 4: She just like it was a two year thing. I felt like my first year, like my boyfriend game was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: First year. Yeah, you were like, what were you doing? Flowers for no reason?
Speaker 4: Flowers for no reason? My gift game was off the chart. What kind of gifts like just knocking out the park for Christmas? Valentines?
Speaker 2: Okay, let me hear it. Let me hear one of the gifts I remember, you know, you know what really got her.
Speaker 4: I remember one day I was working. I used to work, you know, I said, I went, I worked at the gym. I worked at the kids club of the gym, and so I worked with kids all day. So I made her a cootie catcher. You know, you remember when the catcher with a bunch of like cute ship written inside of it about like your mom doesn't appreciate all the ship you do for her, like stuff like that, just like nice ship that. I know she wants to hear that. Yeah that was a gift. Like what is this that's a weekday afternoon?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's I'm yeah, I'm talking about like Valentine.
Speaker 1: What did you get her for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Or Valentine? Was one of those games.
Speaker 4: Remember on Valentine's Day, She's been talking about wanting to go fishing for like forever wanted to go fishing, wanted to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was definitely a different breed woman because I'm not trying to Valentine's Day and fishing.
Speaker 2: No, that's not gonna work for me.
Speaker 4: No, she was a keeper.
Speaker 1: She uh.
Speaker 4: She uh, yeah, she want to go fishing. So I bought her. I bought two fishing rods. Ye are cheap, and then some lines, some hooks, all that garb, some bait. You had to get worms and whatnot. Okay, bought worms for a girl. And then uh, that's hot, it's super hot. And then uh, and then we went out fishing. That was really fun. Uh what else do we get Christmas? I remember getting her. I didn't. I was kind of just tapped out. I didn't know what to get her. I got her a two hundred dollars gift card Guitar Center because I knew.
Speaker 1: That is a good gift.
Speaker 2: That's a good yip and guitar money to make new thing about you now.
Speaker 4: I made her a bong our first year together.
Speaker 2: Made her How did you do that with an apple?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I know it was legit, Do not talk down. It was old. I can't remember what the fun kind of bottle it was. I got in this phase where I wasn't doing comedy. I was just making bong. So I was bored and did you No, I'm not eying about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't bring us gifts the Queens coocie cutters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what I'll bring you guys unofficial expert bonge the Yes, we appreciate that. Absolutely. I didn't think of it, but I will soon. But her bong was. It was this big, big bottle and it had her band's logo that I engraved on the front, like a glass with a glass etcher I engraved in the front. It was an intricate fucking logo. Yeah, that's how you make the bong. And you can draw ship on it. Usually you just write your name on whatever it is, but you can draw ship. So I etched her band's name and logo on the front of this bong, uh, and then gave it to her for a birthday that was her first birthday, and then also got her uh.
Speaker 1: That was her.
Speaker 4: She liked to make edibles because she's a singer, but she's also a big pothead, so she didn't like to smoke, so she always made edibles, so I bought her like a High Times cooking book. Look at that recipes.
Speaker 1: You're thoughtful as a motherfucker, Like that is, that's impressive.
Speaker 2: And then the second year you were like, nah, all that ship I did the first year? Can I hold me over? I got your two birthday gives last year, us one of them this.
Speaker 4: Year exactly, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: You can't keep that up. That's why you got to start low.
Speaker 4: And then at me last Valentine's Day, we did because she said I spent too much money, which was a funny.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful that she said that, but she was really being like, you didn't spend enough, That's what she was saying.
Speaker 4: Her issue was like I was about to get a thoughtful gift for Valentine's Day. She's been talking about wanting to get a like electric scooter for like a minute.
Speaker 2: I wanted an electric scooter.
Speaker 4: Can't give anyone?
Speaker 1: Can we fake day?
Speaker 4: And you give me one?
Speaker 1: And then I break up with you and scoot out of your life.
Speaker 4: Scooters are like three three fifty four dollar, So yeah, I'm like, funk, what am I going to do? And then she and then like a week or two before Valentine's Day. She was like, let's not spend too much money on Valentine's I'm like, fucking perfect, let's not.
Speaker 1: That's too much for Valentine Day. Anything that's like a birthday gift.
Speaker 4: Yeah right. I ended up spending one fifty. And then she asked me how much money I spent on her gifts.
Speaker 2: Why was she?
Speaker 4: I don't know, she could have googled.
Speaker 2: And found out. Why would she as that's that's like asking somebody how much they pay for rent. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what made me feel bad was her Valentine's Day gift was fucking great. What she gets here. She got me some Doc Martins and I love wearing how much of Doc Martins. They're not cheap, they're pretty expensive cheap. And then she got me the one that blew me away. She got me a It was a it was a ring pop inside this little ring box and on the front of the box said I love you so much. I want da da da da dell like she's gonna propose me. And then you open the ring box and it's just like one of the candy ring pops.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing she had, like carved out the middle of it into a little bowl filled the ring pop full of coke and on the inside the box.
Speaker 2: I said, okay, you lost me there, you lost me at the coke bro Well.
Speaker 4: JK, let's do coke. That is an amazing Yeah.
Speaker 2: You are never gonna find a girl like that, you never again.
Speaker 1: Do you know how hard it is to carve out a ring motherfucking pop and cocaine and that means she had to pay.
Speaker 2: For the cocaine the ring pop. You should have married this bitch. What's wrong would you do? Get your man bud ass out of here? You failed at everything?
Speaker 1: My man?
Speaker 2: Wait, so what are some I'm overwhelmed. It's ever gonna get you a gift like that ever.
Speaker 4: I have to buy my own corie.
Speaker 2: Have you been in love like that to do that cobody? I've never done that.
Speaker 1: I've never like There's not one person I would have thought to do that. I'll get you a ring pop, but it'll be in the little ring pop bag.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely not buying you. It'll be a little bit crushed. I'll probably lick it and then put it back in the bag.
Speaker 1: If I buy you coke, I'm gonna do half of it and then give you the bag.
Speaker 2: There was coking this. There's a coke residue. Coke residual revenue from Valentine just breathing near my mouth. You get some of his coke too.
Speaker 3: Oh man, So cocaine makes me ask I want to ask you, what are some like common stereotypes that people have about guys with long hair.
Speaker 4: Stoner is a big one. That's which is true. That's why I wanted to start smoking weed that had long hair. Before I ever started smoking weed, I remember in high school people would crack stoner jokes all the time. I would just go with it because it was good for Yeah, yeah exactly. And then at some point I'm like, I'm lying all these people. I gotta start smoking weed, and I gotta stop being dishonest. So I started smoking weed.
Speaker 6: To stay honest, to stay honest, yeah exactly, to be virtuous hilarious?
Speaker 2: What else people call people?
Speaker 1: I feel like people think that like white dudes with long hair are like kind of red nikkye. No, it depends on the depends on the greater hair, because if your hair is stringy and oily, that is rednick But the way you have the volume, it could tell like you know your daddy's you have a mother like.
Speaker 2: Also, the beard that you have with this hair doesn't scream Rednick.
Speaker 1: I mean rednick beard is like different. But then again, if I see you in like a vest a puffer vest, you could look like a Rednick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. It's very versatile.
Speaker 2: It depends on what you gotta w when else.
Speaker 3: One of some other things that people I mean, you used to work with kids and you had long hair.
Speaker 2: Did you feel like people were looking at you like it took it took.
Speaker 4: A while, Yeah, for them to like adjust to that. It was the only saving grace was that I'm great with kids. So it was like their parents would come back and the kids would be stoked. I don't want to leave.
Speaker 2: Well, you are right, you seem like a kid you get you have like my.
Speaker 4: Dad's been an elementary school principle since I was a little kid. Yeah, you like, I'm used to hanging around with little kids. I feel like a large child most of the time.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're very youthful. You have like giving me youth lived.
Speaker 4: About like the musk shaving off the mustang. It makes you look a lot younger. I feel Like that helped a lot when I was working in the kids club, because like, people don't like seeing dudes in childcare. But then you see some young dude with a bun and no mustache, Yeah, kind of fits a little bit better.
Speaker 1: But then I'll be like, does he change his sheets though, because like.
Speaker 4: My parents don't give a fucking change. I just don't think about that his damn sheet. Make sure my kids still breathing when I come back, right, Okay.
Speaker 2: Don't give him to me in three pieces? Okay? So what else?
Speaker 3: What can you tell us about, uh, the life of the man bun dude in twenty seventeen that you think.
Speaker 4: People don't know, Like, uh, my next a lot hotter than most people think. Uh, they don't realize how tactical the man bun is. It's not often a fashion statement is mostly just so I don't overheat walking around the city.
Speaker 2: And that's for you.
Speaker 1: But I've seen a lot of these dudes like they got mad product in it, Like you could tell that they can have a certain they got designs and ship and then they shave, they shave the back of they hair like it's a lot going on.
Speaker 4: You don't respect those man, but I always I feel like you should only be allowed to wear a man bun if the hair from the front of your head in the back of your head reaches the whole fucking bun. I don't like the shaved side things. It's pussy to me. Like when you see like dudes with like the little fucking buns, it look like a larger marble on the top of it. Yeah, that ship looks pathetic.
Speaker 1: They're ruining the man, these dudes that got dream catchers like hanging from their buns.
Speaker 2: It's a lot going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, they're ruining for the rest of us that actually need the man bunch.
Speaker 1: It's necessary, it's a need. Okay, he don't die, got it? Ladies and gentlemen. Do you hear that they need their man buns?
Speaker 2: Dude, they don't want to overheat some of us too. Well, okay, so tell me what neighborhood you live in. That you because you're in Brooklyn with this man.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm in Crown Heights, Brownsville.
Speaker 2: So what of the what are the people saying to you on the street.
Speaker 4: Well, they don't say ship to me.
Speaker 2: They don't say shit to You's the way you said is like you own the blood. They don't say shit to me, don't speak.
Speaker 1: No, I mean that.
Speaker 4: More mean that they just ignore me.
Speaker 1: Ah, they don't even see you. Ya Okay, they don't notice you know. Okay, Yeah, you blend in with the bodega cats.
Speaker 4: Got it guys though, But I'll talk to bodega guys all day. They're really nicely.
Speaker 2: I mean they be bored.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're bored. They're fun now they think they don't. They don't care too much. They've never talked to me about my hair before. I've had women in the bow Dagga yell at me about my hair. They said, you don't need it.
Speaker 2: I love I love these ladies. I don't know, but they're blessed.
Speaker 4: Let me have your hair. You don't need it, yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: Like so like, if I want to get one of these pantene wigs. Hat where do I go to get one of these panteen whigs?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I didn't look that far.
Speaker 2: And don't you have to have cancer or something? I thought I just had to have money. No, I thought you people with cancers.
Speaker 4: It is for women who go to chemotherapy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I spoke to a guy who has long hair and he cut I think about eight inches off also, but he said he sold it and I was like, you sold your hair and he was like, yeah, I got bills.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I feel like you have to go through somebody, like a like a wig breeder, Like you can't just like there's gotta there's gotta be like rules and precautions.
Speaker 2: You can't just sell your hair. I feel like he said he did it on craigslist, that's discussing. I was like, that's nasty. You don't die. You're willing to die for these things.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you do it through craigslist you could get bed bugs, Like no, thank you, like no fucking thank you? Oh my god? Do we have any questions? Do you have any questions for him about hair?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I feel like you hit everything the way it should have been hit.
Speaker 3: We hit work, love music, we hit cocaine in ring Pops, We hit low bun, highbun.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Job, thing that you would cut your hair for before the baby boom? Great?
Speaker 4: Question you so much? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: So if you're a girl that you were madly in love with, like if you met her recently and she's everything that you want, comedy is going great, you're torn and whatnot, and she's like, baby, you gotta cut your hair love me.
Speaker 2: No, yes, I was not.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even ask that question, would you? What if you booked That's what I'm saying. Commercial No no, no, no, no, no no no, your dream role on a series and they were like, we're gonna pay you, you know, ten thousand an episode or whatever. Yeah, to be on the part of this cast. Then maybe absolutely far from that. But yeah, you can't go ahead. You got hair in your eye? Yeah, yes, called lashes. No, it's the hair from the bun Okay.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah I would then, Yeah, I would have to reconsider for sure. It would be a really hard decision.
Speaker 1: You're doing that, Well, listen, me and Marie need hair, and I'll shave this bitch off.
Speaker 2: And I don't need hair. I'll shave I mean, you know, I'll do like one of the skin caps. I'd be like, break it back.
Speaker 1: And put one of the castle and to make me look stupid. All right, well, Stephen, you would consider it, you hear that?
Speaker 2: Sydney. No, no, no, you failed.
Speaker 1: You were not. The unofficial mail because if you got that role, my man, you need to cut all your hair.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, he's the expert because he's like, I got a man, but I'll survive somehow.
Speaker 4: Look at that.
Speaker 2: Well that's just him being white. There you go.
Speaker 1: Boom Stephen in the podcast, Yes, can you hit us with a where can people catch you?
Speaker 2: Your Instagram?
Speaker 1: Your Twitter?
Speaker 2: You got shows?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm doing I'm doing a roast on Thursday. And you're a comedy club.
Speaker 1: Oh well, we don't know. We were gonna put this out, so start that over. Anything happening in the next four weeks.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got a show on the twenty sixth in Bushwick the Platform Stationary Circus at eight thirty eleven seventy eight Bushwick, A free show, come through. Is it a monthly, Yeah, it's a monthly.
Speaker 1: So what day every It's Saturday Saturday, like the third Saturday, Third Saturday.
Speaker 4: Stationary Circus at the Platform. Okay, And then on Facebook and Instagram Stephen mclong hair bowls. Mclong hair should narrow the search considerably.
Speaker 2: Make long hair. That's an album as well.
Speaker 4: It's part of my identity at this point.
Speaker 2: Condoms Visor's and hairtag woo. Stephen Story, Nick long Hair.
Speaker 4: Mclong hair changed it on Facebook like ten years ago, and now I can't get rid of it.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's who you are now exactly.
Speaker 4: It's part of my identity. But I think that's all I got to plug it. Think that one show that's perfect.
Speaker 2: No, we we will make sure people follow you and your man Bun Journey and goal. I'm sorry, we're gonna say.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say that dude that shouted me out on Men's long Locks on Instagram like this creepy dude wanted to do a feature on my hair. You should love him he did.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's called Men's long Locks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but don't look him up look up my page.
Speaker 1: No, I'll look him up, dude, because I don't want to see what you were. You but ass naked while he was interviewing with them. Man, but no, he had his hair like half in his face, was all cute looking. I can't, yo, that's creepy. I'm glad that a man did that to you because now you know how some of us feel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, having a lot of dudes slide up with my dms recently, which is flattering, but I'm like, yeah, I could deal without that.
Speaker 2: Are they hitting you up to be like hey, like how do I get mind a girl like that? Or they just hit you up like hey yeah, hey just.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, what's up? Heys your favorite?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: Like hey you up?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Pay you up? Hey? Is your hair up?
Speaker 4: I posted pictures that I cut my hair and I had one or two something like what the fuck did you do?
Speaker 2: Lit?
Speaker 1: So dum.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for being here. I really appreciate so fun.
Speaker 1: This was amazing. I learned so much about buns that like, now I want to get a man with a bun, but didn't break up with him, but that's what they deserve. Yes, exactly. Thank you for washing your hair before you came to We really appreciate and we're going to do that video. Ladies and gentlemen. There's gonna be a video of him doing a man bun and taking the man bun out soft scenes. Make sure you go more hair porn for you guys. Yes, make sure hashtag hair porn. So make sure you go on the unofficial expert Instagram page. We're gonna post that there and help. You can find me at re z r e E e z y and and you can find me at just did b W. Thank you so much, Mike Long, Hair Mix, Long Hair, Condoms and hair Ties Advisors and bye,