Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frames on the twenties.
Speaker 2: You're a naughty goat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're naughty.
Speaker 2: You're geting out of there right now.
Speaker 1: Get out, get out of there. Hello, Hi, Hey, how you doing. This is Pete Deakins. I'm calling from Landscaping. I was looking for Lisa. Yes, get out, all right, hold on, I'm just gonna go. I'm gonna go around the house real quick. That's kind of allowed back here one second. Let me just let me just go around the okay, hiya, Hello, Hello, Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Who is this and what's going on where?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sorry about that. I was probably allowed a second ago. Pee Eakins here calling from landscaping. We're the new company that's uh starting at your house, say, doing some landscaping, and I just need to give you a call about something I need to see if I get to have your approval to enter the premises.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, why though, It's just just get.
Speaker 1: In there real quick. Hold on, I'm just gonna go look at them. Well, I'll talk to you. But if I could just kind of get in there real quick, just DNS see what's going on.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you who drop it? I'm sorry, what drop it? And where are you drop it? Who are you yelling at? Drop?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Hold on, letta go around the house. Oh my goodness, sorry about that. Okay, long story short. You know, we use goats to just part of our eco friendly way of landscaping, and you have a few of them decided to go ahead and uh and make entry into your house. And I do I'm training like dogs. I was trying to get him to drop.
Speaker 2: What are you saying to me? You're telling me that there's goats in my house right now?
Speaker 1: Five of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my god, I don't understand. Why Why are their goats in my house? How did they get into ye?
Speaker 1: I don't really know. I turned my back for a one second. I heard a little bit of a crash and then the sliding door that all the goats are just hopping on in there, and you know, I don't want to, you know, be presumptuous.
Speaker 2: Excuse me. Can you please make sure you get all the things being destroyed? Gets them out of my house?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a you know, came around the front of the house. I could talk to you without the goats making all the noises, and so I don't know exactly what's going on in there? Let me see if I can hear?
Speaker 2: Like, O, no my house? No, No, that is a naughty goat. Naughty.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, I am so sorry. Yeah. They they're going to the bathroom everywhere, and they've eaten quite a bit of your couch.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I don't you're an idiot. Can you please go get the ghats out of my house? I'm gonna have to come home. I mean, this is ridiculous. I never gave permission for ghats to be in my house. I'm on my way home. I don't understand, and you're going to get.
Speaker 1: I have your approval to go ahead and answer the premises.
Speaker 2: Of course, I give you permission to go into my house. There's already like goats in my house that are destroying my home. Can you please go and deal with it?
Speaker 1: Well, I can't because this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband Dave set you up. What it's a joke.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, I'm sorry, there's not in my house.
Speaker 1: No, he said that my house. You guys hired a new landscaping company today and he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god, Oh my god. That was so scary. I really thought there was like a million coats in my house, eating everything and pooping off, like wow, oh I'm going my debt. He's dead. He's a dead man, Like I'm just so wow.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks, we say mornings on the twenties.