Speaker 1: They won't the championship be the OKC in twenty thirteen, that be San Antonio. Both of your years telling Joe what happened. Lebron James was the MVP of the league. So now he has two regular seasons, he has four regular season MVPs, and he has two championships with two finals MVPs. He goes back to Cleveland, he gets another MVP. I mean he gets another finals and an MVP. So now he got four regular season MVPs, three finals MVPs. Guess what twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen eighteen, He's a seven times first team All NBA selection. He's a thirteen consecutive time first team All NBA selection. No, I don't think it's consecutive. I think it's twelve. But he has thirteen, which is the most overall. I think the next closest is about eleven. Now he comes to LA he gets another MVP, finals MVP. So now since I made this tweet, he has two regular season MVPs, four or five championships, four finals MVPs, seven All NBA selection. He goes to the finals. In twenties twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen.
Speaker 2: Goddamn.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah so that so that shouldn't change nothing. That shouldn't change nothing. I want to know the guy to got and a seven year span. Tell me the guy that got that got a resume.
Speaker 3: Hell it ain't won. Hell it ain't what you know?
Speaker 4: Are you know? They ain't gonna miss him? Toll you gone, bro mm hmm yeah.
Speaker 3: Love Jordan. I'm gonna be too late.
Speaker 1: I go.
Speaker 3: I'll just watch highlights of Jordan.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I remember when Jordan hit the shot in the Super Doome against Georgetown. James Worther was on that team. James Worth was the most outstanding player. That was Patrick Ewan's first year. Y'all if you don't remember Patrick Ewing, I think the first three to four shots he goaltended because John Thompson wanted him to send the message. You wanted him to intimidate it, so he wanted there. I mean, he got this this much over the rem pulling it down, goal tending gold tennant, swing the shot, they swing it.
Speaker 3: Swing it an eighteen year old kid.
Speaker 1: Do you know how much comedy you got to have in an eighteen year old kid when you got James Worthy on your roster to take that shot, and not James Worthy, who had played out of his mind. So I remember that. I remember they came in the league. I thought he was great. I didn't see this Nobo. Everybody. Oh yeah, no you didn't. You did not see this man doing this. Nobody did.
Speaker 3: He superseded.
Speaker 4: He's superseded, and I watched him.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna see another rookie come in Joe and average twenty nine, almost twenty nine points a game.
Speaker 3: It ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Happen, even in today's game. It's open as it is. He was just he was just on another galaxy. He was just like we had never seen anybody do. We saw doctor j you know, could do certain but the way he could do Connie Hawkins could elevate.
Speaker 5: Not not like him.
Speaker 1: And then when he got he got that shoe, it was a wrap.
Speaker 3: When he came out with that shoe, it was over. It's over. Nobody gonna touch him.
Speaker 1: I don't care if somebody come out and they average forty points a game for ten years and win ten championships, they're not gonna surpass him.
Speaker 3: Not in terms of aura. No, can't do it.
Speaker 2: Joe you can.
Speaker 6: You heard what you're just saying, and you see how nobody will be able to unseat Jordan and what he's done and the impact he's had on culture, not only with what he did on the court, but what he did off the court. Kobe is still in that same conversation, he jo He's in that same conversation what he's done on the court and off the court, no matter who comes after him, whether they're better statistically, that's that's where the cause, that's what that's where the that's where the pushback come from when you talk about Lebron and what he's been able to do. That's why so many pushed back on it, even though Lebron has been better even in times of when when when he's been older, you know, and being able to sustain the consistency at you know, at thirty and thirty five, even now still at forty one. Even as great as Lebron has been, it will still be Kobe no matter what, No matter regards of who you're talking to. There's nothing you can say, there's nothing that you can do to unseat that.
Speaker 3: But we understand me having a degree in history, I understand it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Huh, you do realize that Doctor King became more popular than death than he ever was. Do you realize that when he was alive, sixty sixty five percent of the black people hated him. Yeah, they won't tell you that though, but they'll quote Doctor King and white people. It was ninety He was the most hated man in America. You do realize that Muhammad Ali didn't become beloved because until he couldn't talk. But they don't want to have a real conversation with me, o jo. They don't want to have that because even his own people, because they say, if my son got to go to Vietnam and they gotta die, what makes him better than our kid? Y'all don't want to have real conversations. Y'all want to, y'all. I'm telling you what I know.
Speaker 3: Look it up. Google it, y'all, google everything else. Google it.
Speaker 1: How despised Doctor King was, how despised Malcolm X was, how despised Muhammad Ali was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: How figures become beloved and death much more than they were. Go back and look at some of the tweets that people said about Kobe. I remember when there are people that's praising him now was getting on networks and.
Speaker 3: Saying he was a ball, saying he would say it, saying.
Speaker 1: I don't y'all't see why can't we have an opening on this conversation.
Speaker 3: And that's not to put Kobe down.
Speaker 1: Kobe did what he did, but we gotta be honest and tell the truth, not h history.
Speaker 3: We got to talk about history, not his.
Speaker 2: Story that was.
Speaker 3: That was a bar, because the bar if.
Speaker 1: It happened, if it happened on this day in nineteen fifty five, it happened, and you can't move it up or you can't move it back. It happened. Yeah, y'all ain't y'all. Ain't y'all, y'all, y'all ain't along. I'm why ain't nobody googling about how people that look like doctor King hated him and Muhammad Ali?
Speaker 3: Why are y'all not googling that? Y'all googling everything else on you?
Speaker 1: And I say you call, Oh, y'all, say, man, you know what Uncle I got up this morning six o'clock.
Speaker 5: That's a lie?
Speaker 3: Oh lie, no yo, I put chocolate milk. I put chocolate milk on my steak.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh y'all know he lied? Hey, Kobe is great. Lebron is great.
Speaker 1: But if you notice, when we talk about other great players, they don't try to take a dump on any other great players when we talk about them, the only one. When we talk about Magic, when you say Jeordan is better than Magic, they don't try to dump on Magic. They don't dump on Larry, they don't dump on the other greats. Only one player. But we're gonna move on. We're gonna move along. Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: Tim Hardaway Senior compares Lebron James to Jordan James Harden and says he doesn't have the killer instinct. Magic Michael Kareem Colby had that killer enstinct. I love le Bron, but at times he doesn't bring it the way we So you see what he's saying.
Speaker 3: Hold on, what what did he say?
Speaker 5: W e.
Speaker 3: We those are your expectations? Now?
Speaker 1: Who's hit more clutch shots? Who's hit more game winning shot? But he ain't got to killer instinct? Lord, have mercy. I mean, I mean, I mean he did say I didn't have him? Hard Away say he take Grant Hill a penny Hardaway over Lebron?
Speaker 3: Did he really? He said that?
Speaker 6: For real? Hey, you're you're gonna have a select few. You're gonna have a select few that Joe, You're gonna have a select few that played the game at a high level.
Speaker 1: Quote, Oh, Joe, I hate to court y'all, but I want to. I want to make sure, he said I quote, I would take prime Penny, prime Grant over prime Lebron James. Man, come on, you see people say anything. People say you today.
Speaker 4: Hey, and Penny Penny one of my favorite players at the m J bro. It's the m J d n Penny. But damn, we gotta be We gotta keep it one hunding bro. We gotta keep it one hundred. These guys who I enjoyed watching coming up. But man, Lebron did he He's been different since he's entered the NBA.
Speaker 6: Felas maybe maybe maybe harder weight, don't lik him personally or something.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure out. I'm trying to figure out. They make it.
Speaker 1: See, they do realize, like Bron was a five time first team all the NBA's picked right, and he probably should have won the Defensive Player of the Year one year the media voted him number one, the coaches didn't another year. The coaches voted in number one, the media didn't. But he's an All NBA, the All Defensive selection.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: Come on, I mean, we got we gotta stop this now, and we'll do if he hadn't have got hurt, well, if if Brandon Roy hadn't have got hurt. How many times can we do that about a player Joe if he didn't get hurt. Oh, Joe and our sport if he didn't get hurt? Man, what could Gael Sales career be? What could Stirling's career been? Terrell Davis?
Speaker 3: How many guys can we say that about? Followed Grant?
Speaker 1: When Grant was in high school, when college at Duke, him and Christen Laightoner and Thomas Hill and Bobby Hurley. He was phenomenal. He was a phenomenal, phenomenal, phenomenal player him That last time we had co Rookie of the Year with him and Jason Kidd, they were they were co Rookies of the year. He was phenomenal, He was Penny was sensational, and Penny was only He said, Man, when I had that surgery, he said, he said, I wasn't the same end up having I think he end up saying he had micro fraction where the os in the bone try to let the blue, try to let the hell on his zone. Some people have great success. I think Kenyon had it. I think Kmart had it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, T Man had it. Yeah, yep. T Max said it.
Speaker 4: Yep, Yeah, Chris Webber had it. That micro fractionion. They say they don't even do it. I don't think they do it.
Speaker 1: Do they still look at see if they still perform micro facture surgery, because you Bruce Smith had it, Rod Rod Woodson had it. Obviously, Bruce and Rod talked one hundred players all time in the history of the NFL. Rod came back and uh uh moved the safety and man Rod got like seventy some pigs.
Speaker 3: I think Mary Stodamar had it.
Speaker 1: I think he did too, he said, as say they google, they still have they still perform it. But it's not to go to Basically, you get that say y'all, yeah, I ain't playing no more.
Speaker 3: Damn. That killed a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's the thing. Just think if they had, if they had modern medicine. Now, oh jo and you take it back thirty years and that's the thing. Medicine just get better.
Speaker 3: And better.
Speaker 1: Now. They used to cut you when I got when I got a bilateral, my brother, they used to go in through your glute, replace your Hell yeah, they cut that big ass muscle. I guess what they do, Joe, put a little incision in there. Take me that robot. That robot going there. They woo woo, whoo, whoop.
Speaker 3: Done, put it right under here. You in and out, miss Sharp.
Speaker 1: As soon as you can get up and walk, walk up, fly the steps a couple of times, you can go, she'll it help me get up, Joe, Bet, I was in.
Speaker 4: So much way, but I was gonna say that I gotta get up out of here. Hey, that was the same way, bro. I was hurt because I still got the capital inmate. I said, if y'all take this.
Speaker 3: Out, oh lord yeah.
Speaker 1: They say, as soon as you walk up these flying steps like three times, mister Sharp, you can go. And if you can empty your bladder, she'll give me some water before I go. I dropped that water. I went down to fly the step. I was hovering, and PA said I would drink my tee tears run it down because that thing was just so much bad.
Speaker 4: Hey, hold on, so if you get it, if you get him surgery. They have to put it the castle.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, anybody, that's what they do.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was maybe it's my age, I don't know, but I was like, Lord have mercy, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The Catholic that's what they put down your throat.
Speaker 3: They put it down your They put it down your pee hole.
Speaker 1: So you compete, So you know, you go yeah, yeah, but I said, they said, Sharp, as soon as you walk up the flight of seat, walk up the steps two or three times.
Speaker 3: After you're glad you could go, I said, she'll help me up. Hey, you was in pain like a bus.
Speaker 1: I had just had surgery. The searcher I think they said the surgeon was ninety minutes. They wheeled me back to the uh they will wheel me back to the recovery room. They had me up there. I was in ten minutes. I was like, I got back there and left me. I look like, mister sharp, mister sharp. I opened my eyes. I see I see the lady, the nerd, the the lady anesthesia lady that gave me an anesthesia. I see Shelley. I said okay, I said, you're okay. I was like, yeah, I'm okay. It's like as soon as you walk up a couple of places and stepping empty your bladder, mister Sharp, you can go home. I said, Shelley, help you up? Hey, she like Shelley, hold on, hold, I said, Shell. She's like your gown. Your gown is up. Damn that gown. Hey, George, I'm trying to get up out of the Damn that goal. Hey, I'm sure this lady. I see you got a big go downond on the hand. And she told me before she got to kids. So hey, hey, I'm trying to get up out of here. Yeah, I got up out of that bag. Hey yeah ah man yeah, Joe, they they put that thing. Hey, I don't have our ladder of both of them. Got one in July, got the other than February. You get up out of them? Uh oh oh. Joe Rank appeared to take a shot at lebron Or one Am and all. Benny, I shouldn't even been shocked to see you in that arena because you always made a career off switching up teams.
Speaker 3: Damn. He who said, Hey.
Speaker 2: I got a question now?
Speaker 3: Before?
Speaker 6: Are we sure? Are we sure this wasn't Ai? And this is this is the part of the album Iceman that's coming.
Speaker 1: Out, yeah, heerenced. He referenced also referend lebron number and another line saying, please stop asking what's going on with twenty three and me? I'm a real one and he's not. It's in my DNA.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got, I got the I got.
Speaker 6: You got to be careful with some of this stuff, especially on the internet, you know, I ain't ain't no telling it. I would for me personally, Yeah, I would wait until that album comes out because we got the album come up with May fourteenth.
Speaker 3: Man, don't start me to line to make fourteenth tomorrow it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well a chat, y'all would know better. Do Iceman come out this this month? Or is it next month?
Speaker 3: This month? Tomorrow night?
Speaker 1: Don't Oh, well, you're you're going to East Coast time, because it's already it's already it's already the fourteenth on the East coast, but it comes out to fifteenth. Joe, oh, Joe, Joe, all right, what.
Speaker 3: You'll be okay Friday morning, we'll be on it.
Speaker 2: We'll be on it right.
Speaker 3: No, we're off tomorrow.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, I ain't got nothing to do.
Speaker 2: We can have it.
Speaker 3: We need a break.
Speaker 1: I don't need you, and Joe did such a good job. I mean, y'all, if you don't, you can have it. He said, No, that means we gotta work. No, no, no, no, no, that would mean I gotta work. Joe, say joke, Joseph, he.
Speaker 3: Got so man, y'all, y'all see that intro.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 6: That's not fair, that's not what's not Joe reading from something I was.
Speaker 2: I went off the top of the head.
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 2: Went off the top of the head.
Speaker 6: So now if you, hey, Joe, I've seen you put the script in front of you.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, listen, listen, don't get mad at me because I was preparing for my opportunity, with my opportunity position.
Speaker 3: Don't be mad.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna be mad. But listen, you can't be hey. You can't beat me in You can't beat me in that. You can't beat me in the intro, you can't beat me in the outro.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 2: I got it written in front of me to beat you.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, So you want you want? You want to you want to intro on Friday.
Speaker 6: Listen, give me the intro on Friday and have it for me written out like he did.
Speaker 2: And watch what happened.
Speaker 3: They ain't had nothing for me?
Speaker 4: What Joe? I seen you put the intro in funny before you started as they ain't seeing me nothing, Joe.
Speaker 2: You think I'm a fool boy. I was born that night.
Speaker 3: That night. I'm telling you the truth. I'm telling you the truth.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, you a lot. Don't care who's telling Joe?
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe.
Speaker 1: He really didn't know he was supposed to be doing it because he was like, and I just told him, say, hey Joe, you got the intro now, I don't know if he has I know we didn't send him anything.
Speaker 3: Hey, he.
Speaker 6: And you saw him put the clipboard right in front of him, right he got the portiation, He got to report the scripting all down, like, come on, man, what are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Listen? Listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 4: Yesterday after that happened, when they spranged on you, I said, boy, look, I'd rather be preparing for an opportunity than to be unprepared no opportunity.
Speaker 3: I forget what.
Speaker 6: I like mine better when mine was authentic and organic without no script.
Speaker 3: I said, he, I gave you your prompts. I say you are mine?
Speaker 2: Was just I mean, you know what you know is okay.
Speaker 3: Put it to the boat who had the best intro, Joey.
Speaker 6: And you put it to the chat. Of course they're gonna say here is better because he's scripted. I'm off the top.
Speaker 3: Hell, he knows, I'm.
Speaker 6: Hey, when you when you could he when you go off the dome with no help, then let me.
Speaker 4: Know he Hey, don't get mad at me, bro.
Speaker 2: What a mad for? And you you need you need help? You needed help, you you put need help.
Speaker 3: I'll put that back on quarterback, y'all. Let me get some reps. Your ass in trouble.
Speaker 2: You're me o yo.
Speaker 3: So you go ahead, prepare. You got the intro on Friday night.
Speaker 2: But listen, this is this is the thing. One thing about it.
Speaker 6: If you give me a script and it's in front of me and I'm reading it and I and I could be animated.
Speaker 3: He's gonna lose. They didn't get finished.
Speaker 6: They didn't gave Hey, let me tell you something. Hey, when you want to talk, raise your hand, I call on you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, hey, you.
Speaker 6: Know how I am expected when you when it comes to me being on camera and you give me a script, he gonna lose regardless, because that's what I do.
Speaker 3: Would you tell this man we.
Speaker 1: Did not send George strip We did not send him a script.
Speaker 6: I tell you, I tell you this. He looked at the intro and wrote everything down. I tell you that he said the same things you say verbatim from his words.
Speaker 2: So what we talking about?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: By goodness, and still I mean he got the Portier. It's a previous.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, he word for word.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, I want to thank you guys for your eyes and your word about.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, this O Joe. He's been listening because this we didn't We never had a script. It ain't no script. That's just me. And over the years you just rememberize it.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what he listen, you said, you just go, hey, listen tomorrow, I mean Friday, when we come Friday.
Speaker 3: Right yo, I'm gonna do the intro.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna change the intro completely. I'm gonna still talk about La Portier.
Speaker 6: It's your it's your intro. You doing how you Hey, Now I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna show you how it's supposed to be. I'm gonna show you how supposed to be.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, I don't give it damn what you do.
Speaker 3: Give me my damn credit.
Speaker 6: That will come on. It was good, okay, I get to him. Hey, one attend it was a five? The hell it was five? Listen, it wasn't. It wasn't authentic, It wasn't organic. You just be you was It was regurgitated what uncle already says.
Speaker 4: So, man, come all of the the stuff I gave you my partner there, my player partner.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, okay, one okay, okay, okay, okay, one of ten, I give you six.
Speaker 3: Then the chat.
Speaker 1: Giving the ice or ten the staff game of ten to Ojo. You got you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Joe, O Joe. I said that your not your hands.
Speaker 6: Because I said I said, I said that, yeah yesterday show Joe. So you just added that to it. I said that yesterday, Joe. Hey see, now hey, one thing about it. Don't never let me get in my creative bag because I'm being my bag Monday on Friday, Friday, Friday night, it's gonna be on.
Speaker 3: Hey hey, hey, I know you know one damn thing. I'm paying attention.
Speaker 6: So oh so hey, hey, I'm coming out. I'm gonna have smoking all y'all laughing, and I'm gonna have smoke and all that my INChO. Hey remember he remember how Druski had Remember how just had the fireworks for the Erica Kirk thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how gonna be. Oh my goodness, I mean he had he Please make sure you hit the subscribe, but we can take some time off. Joe got it. Joe got it.
Speaker 3: I got y'all. I'll tell you. Hey, look, that's how I was trying to show y'all. I wasn't trying to show you up.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Hey, Joe, you can't show me up. This is me.
Speaker 4: Look look he I thought we were having real commons we have.
Speaker 6: I'm just letting you know, thise me. We're gonna have a conversation when we hit that cort.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, y'all, I'm in is just thinking about that boy. He who man, But.
Speaker 1: I feel bad because I you know, look, Lebron was Lebron and and Drake were close.
Speaker 3: They hung out together.
Speaker 1: You know, and you know Lebron used to get I mean, when Drake drops, Drake would drop something. Obviously Lebron would get an opportunity to listen to it first.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 4: Now, you know, ay, them beefs go Farron. You know, hey, if I'm beefing with somebody and you and you play a part up with him, I'm gonna look at you side.
Speaker 3: I gotta cut out.
Speaker 1: So the best thing is if somebody beef it, just go ahead and stay up out of it. You got you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For Joe, Yeah, you think about that. Somebody got a problem with Joe and and you know whoa yeah.
Speaker 6: A matter of fact, you know it's funny too, Joe when you think about it. If there's anybody in the world that really don't like me, no matter what that says more about.
Speaker 2: Them, I'm a very a Joe. I'm a very likable person.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know you don't say that.
Speaker 3: Critics, you ain't gonna say nothing bad about nobody.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm getting better, you know.
Speaker 3: You getting better.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying even even then, like man, because even when you say something, people are gonna think, they're gonna think, well, he's just doing that for the show.
Speaker 3: He's just doing that for.
Speaker 1: Clicks, And they don't realize that's Look, that's my honest assessment, and you know me to say to even for me to say something critical, I gotta really, sincerely, genuinely believe that, Bro, I need I need you to give me better than that. So if oh your criticizing bullgi time God tell you what it is it is, hold on t I Rapp. When does t I album come out? Oh, it's probably gonna come out.
Speaker 2: Sooner, and say it come out on the fifteen too.
Speaker 3: Damn yeah, I'm gonna see what the king telling me.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 1: But even if Drake album is good, you think people gonna give him the credit that he deserves.
Speaker 4: It depends on like he it's gonna have to be a monster. No, I think it's gonna be good. I enjoy all the work that he's pretty much done. But I think he knows he probably wants to over deliver in this album.
Speaker 3: Come out in September?
Speaker 2: No it come No, say on the fourteenth.
Speaker 3: Nah, says September.
Speaker 2: Oh, September fourth, Okay.
Speaker 3: September twenty fifth. Oh yeah, maybe he gotta.
Speaker 1: Maybe he dropping another single because boy, they do that one he dropped. Boy they play that. They keep that thing on TikTok oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, welcome to the flag running through the rig Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well look Drake, I mean, look, Drake been at the top for about ten fifteen while we playing.
Speaker 3: At least, I'm about strong strong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're on a good run. Boy, you're on a good run.
Speaker 4: He don't really miss too too much. Nah, I ain't really seen him miss. I'm gonna keep it real. I'm looking forward to this album. Yeah, I mean, he got I mean, look, I don't know. I met him one time. He was great to me.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, love you on the disputed man, keep up the great work. Boom that was it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know the man like that.
Speaker 1: I don't you know. I listened to rap here and there. You know, I'm more of an old school type of guy.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I still listen to the old school round Tupac Big and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: But hey, hey, Chad, chat y'all bear with me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna try to see if I can get him as one of my guests when I take over, when the Ice Old take get Drake. I got, I got pret I got a decent relationship with him. IM gonna see if I can get him, get him on, I come up. Can I come on?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, hey, oh Joe, can we come on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, when I go on vacation, but I'm on vacation, boy, Oh you know, hey.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have a We're gonna have a We're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be in the chat. Don't worry about it. I'm gonna be somewhere with my feet.
Speaker 6: Kicked up, with with with a, with a, with a Pino Colado, with.
Speaker 3: My time, my time to ship.
Speaker 1: My feet will be kicked up, but might be I'll be somewhere. I'll be somewhere, take a vacation. God, you know what. I'm gonna really take some time. I'm gonna really get away. I'm an I'm gonna decompressed. I'm gonna turn I'm gonna put my phone on D and D.
Speaker 3: We're gonna lose his mind with his phone on D and D. Don't call me either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, But it ain't nothing worse than the part play not having Wi fi.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, depending on how fire you're going, if you're going over water, it's gonna be it's gonna be a little short.
Speaker 1: Period and coming back from New York, Jersey. That's six hours coming back to Vegas. No, man I got, I said, man, I tell this lady, this flight attender. She said, here, you can use my past you. You seem like you you real ear too. I said, can I use your folks, use your Wi Fi? She gave me her Wi Fi cold and everything.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, not having Wi Fi hurt, especially if.
Speaker 6: It's if you're not sleepy and it's a long flight, anything over three hours and you got no.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah I am.
Speaker 5: I'll be.
Speaker 3: I'll be flying from Baking from Vegas day l A and it be killing me.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: That's why I try. I try to sleep pretty much the flight. Hey, y'all, Jordan be sleep he don't even be on the thing. Jordan, I ain't never seen nobody to sleep like that. George sleep like a six year old location to the airport.
Speaker 2: Plane knocked down.
Speaker 3: Jeordane got his hoodio.
Speaker 2: That means Jordan like Jordane like when you have kids.
Speaker 6: You know when you when you got kids out of young, you know, you put them in the car when you can't get to go to sleep, put driving around, driving around here that real quick.
Speaker 4: I think you got knockalypsy, Hey, hold on, I'm gonna tell y'all something that's me.
Speaker 3: I'll be sleep for the plane. Take on. I'm talking about Joe. Yeah, I'll be out of that.
Speaker 4: I don't Hey, look, I used them flights to get me some risks, because that's it. Seemed like the flight go by a lot quicker when you sleep.
Speaker 1: If you ain't sleep here seemed like the flight because we wear you can uh be ash Shelley, whoever was on the flat with us, just me, you and Shelley. Right, it's Jamie. I stayed up the whole while. Ass tried to sleep. You're fing to sleep. I can't sleep. I did. She tried to sleep. I'll let her get that thing. Good sleep. She Hey, let me ask you something. I forgot what it was. I damn, my bad, I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I Hey, listen, I flew from Atlanta to Vegas. You know that probably was about four four man, I'm talking about eye of that before the plane took off. Look, the steward she started tapping on me. She she been tapping on me five minutes, trying to wake me up. And I need you to put your seat better on.
Speaker 1: N Oh, that's what I do. I put that on. Hey, I go ahead and put that on because that's the one thing. And I be sitting straight up because I don't want because now you're talking about like my grandma. You say, boy, hell flew off through me. I'd be dead sleeping to see them.
Speaker 3: Oh man, but I need you. Let you see. I need you. Let you see. The wing took a wing wing. Come on, man, I just got it back a tag b. I didn't little lean and.
Speaker 2: Sleep.
Speaker 6: And I feel bad for people, especially when I'm in public. And if you if you're sitting next to me on the plane, especially in the ex row, boy, you better be ready to you better be ready to talk. Joey, Joe, I'm a yapper boy. I'm talking about I don't know you. I'm asking you where you're from, how you doing that? Has your family? Do you like sports? But I talk your head off random strangers, random strangers. But by the time we land, I'm gonna know everything about you from A to Z.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'll be out of them most of the time. I mean, Shelley a fly, but Shelley don't sleep, so she constantly, you know, tapping me. But most of the time, if I fly with somebody's gonna be to Shelley, my sister a Kayler. Yeah, Ash, you know, but see Ash always see she don't say nothing when I be bringing back the food.
Speaker 3: Would I bring back the.
Speaker 1: Shrimp or I bring back the short real she ain't got no problem to be waking up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and everybody looking at her like, well, how you get that?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: She ain't got no problems. She ain't got no problem. Wake me up, cause you know now it don't cut out the food service. I'll been what three hundred fifty miles? Anything less than three fifty you don't get nothing in the back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, man for what?
Speaker 3: Man? Did you see the prisident taking?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Joe and oh Joe oooh.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I ain't got to cut.
Speaker 1: My sister coming out in three weeks, four weeks a month?
Speaker 3: How much was it? Two two? What two hundred?
Speaker 2: Two thousand and and.
Speaker 3: And she flying?
Speaker 1: She don't she, I don't. I don't think she's flying. She she gotta go to what you call him? She got like two or three stops right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's high boy, it's high to fly.
Speaker 6: That's that's crazy. Well, I'm sure at some point the prices that go back down.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, how about you think was the fly for for w W E O Joe? Oh shoot, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know how much it was.
Speaker 6: Yeah it was what Yes, y'all gotta let me, let me, let me book my own stuff.
Speaker 1: No, let you book nothing. We gotta make sure get yours here. Let you book anything.
Speaker 6: I get that, I get that for the least least price possible. I don't care if I gotta have two three stops.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no no, my sister Come on, my sister can have a couple of stops because you ain't on no schedule.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're getting directed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I'm just trying trying to save y'all money. Man, you know that's all I'm back.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna take your I'm gonna put your freaking flyles. Let me get your freaking fly miles. Hey, you know what I tell you, what you do if you stop smoking the people hotel room.
Speaker 3: I greatly appreciate that, because they kill him. They kill him. What you for real? What do you mean for Joe? This man talking about for real? Yeah, that's a charge.
Speaker 5: Girl.
Speaker 3: When they when they and you think you're smoking.
Speaker 4: On the law people without smoking, talking about every hotel room you go to, that at the.
Speaker 2: Wind Okay, just that time, I mean most of the time, that both times. Yeah, yes, okay, I got I got you.
Speaker 3: If you, if you, if you on esp and a Netflix.
Speaker 6: Dive, Yeah okay, I got you when you she beat the dive.
Speaker 1: Please go outside, Please please go outside.
Speaker 2: I got you, I got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, now you know how to realize that the prices ain't never going back down.
Speaker 3: And then I don't know, they have to hear it out of the way.
Speaker 1: They thinking about front tick front here, thinking about they might have to close that door college. So now with less competition, how are you gonna get from boring a point?
Speaker 3: B Hey?
Speaker 6: But see, it's the funny thing about it. If they want to play that game, now, certain people are gonna have certain people are gonna have to stop flying. But you're gonna see everybody can't afford those tickets, especially not in this economy. So it's gonna happen. They're gonna be for Joe, make the prices affordable. At some point you have to. Everybody can't afford everybody can't afford the flat like that.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, Hey, you right, But I just had to book a couple of flights in Minnesota for next month from my daughter's volleyball tournament. Yeah yeah, yeah, call me a few grand thirty because I book them up in advance.
Speaker 3: I have done booked my bother ticket. Yeah yeah, Hey, hey.
Speaker 4: I was gonna bring the fan out there. I looked at them, damn ticket price.
Speaker 3: Hold on, it's just gonna be me and baby girl.
Speaker 1: Oh dog, but hey, they're going up. I mean a family, Yeah, family for you gotta fly first class. It's gonna cost you about eleven twelve thousand. Yeah, yeah, for sure, yeah, yeah, absolutely so, Well guess what we gotta fly? I mean that's and I'm back and forth. I mean I'm back and forth from Vegas the LA.
Speaker 4: I mean we Hey, so when we get in the night camp plane.
Speaker 6: Hey, that would be crazy, man. You know, God, God, God probably gonna bless us. We'll be able to have our own private jet.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know, we we have it, have it wrapped with the night cap sign.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, listen, I'm telling you. I'm telling you. I'm telling you. I know the way the man upstairs work, It's gonna happen. It's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: But take the operator play. I thought, think you have any idea.
Speaker 2: I talked to Ross. I know how much it costs. Yeah, yeah, I'm telling we're gonna get us one.
Speaker 3: And you see the few prices of going up.
Speaker 6: Yes, somebody, I know somebody. Hey, I got my homeboy, right, he worked at the opa Locka Airport. You know most of the private plane flap overplock Airport.
Speaker 2: I can get this gay. I can get his fuel for the low.
Speaker 4: Hey, and he oversees the shipments that come in. I got some stuff need to come through that.
Speaker 2: You know what it is? Long as I get a percentage.
Speaker 1: Man, look here, I'm gonna do the best. I care to make sure you guys flap first class and not have to buy.
Speaker 6: Hey, let me tell you something. When we have something to do, you do not have to put me in first class. Just sit put me in the exit road. But I need the window seat. If I don't have the window seat, I be pissed off. I don't need I don't need no first class. I don't need all.
Speaker 1: But when you when you bring what you call them Cambodia, Hey, cambody ain't gonna want to sit back.
Speaker 2: Then, she ain't got no joke, boy first class. I mean we don't. Hey, we I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: We ain't like that. We ain't like that. You know we content exit road.
Speaker 3: Just fine. I'll keep that in mind, all right. O Yo, Joe.
Speaker 1: The twenty twenty six Thanksgiving slate leak and it's free. Uh oldo. It leaked and it's fire. Damn damn, it's Big Bowl print fire. They got a facegiving, they got a facegiving Eve game. The Packers travel to Los Angeles to take on the Rams. Okay, and then you've got Thursday game. Oh, Joe, can you imagine a Sunday Wednesday game?
Speaker 2: Wednesday?
Speaker 1: Because Thanksgiving falls on a Thursday. So you got the Bears traveling to the Lions. That's the one PM game. You got the Eagles traveling to the Cowboys. That's the four thirty game. You got the Lake game, Kansas City is at Buffalo. And then the Black Friday game is the Broncos at the Steelers.
Speaker 3: M hm, hey, hey, what's what's your What NFL is trying to they trying to take.
Speaker 6: On They trying to make that money, that money on, Joe, And how do you make more How do you make more money by slotting more games?
Speaker 1: Gotta have a game. That's why they want that. That's why they want that number one back. They want them one more game. Now I'm gonna give them another. I say, I give them somewhere between three and five years. They got another playoff team too, hm hm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Because Netflix, Netflix. In order to be considered a real a real network, you gotta have live events, the best live events you can get, NFL football the best you see.
Speaker 3: These streaming services.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, be surprised now that the NFL done came to them. Now they got an early opt out in twenty thirty. They say, look here, y'all come on to the table with him. Now, we will extend this thing, but it's gonna cost you a little more.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, if y'all wait the twenty thirty we opt out, we're gonna really hit you over the head. We just gonna, you know, tap you. We're gonna tap you. We ain't gonna really hit you that hard. We ain't try to knock you out, but we're gonna put a pump out on your head. You're gonna put a pump down up there. But Hey, hey, and look look at look at what they got. They got Green Bay in LA. They got Chicago, the Lions, they got Dallas Eagles, they got Kansas City, Buffalo, they got Pitts Broncos, Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: You're watching that? Yeah, you watch and Hey.
Speaker 2: The NFL ain't no food. They know what games are slate.
Speaker 1: Hey, if I'm in, if I'm the NBA, I ain't playing no Christmas game less Christmas on a Tuesday. I an't messing with the NFL.
Speaker 3: You not be the NFL, You not nothing.
Speaker 4: Hold on, but but, but but the NBA has always had you.
Speaker 1: Well you will have less viewers because the NFL took that over. You see what the NFL did? What what the war?
Speaker 5: War war? This year?
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all gotta slow down. You know what I'm saying, y'all gotta slow down a little bit. I understand what's going on. Oh Joe, Hey, it's a Friday. Christmas on a Friday, they're gonna have two three games. I bet you. I bet you they have two three games on Friday. Well, I guess we all be playing on the same damn day.
Speaker 1: O Joe, you ain't gonna have enough family friends be looking at both games fan the NFL, I'm telling you, man.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 3: Hey, o Joe, y'all open up against the Falcons. Huh nah?
Speaker 6: We got week nine against the Falcons in Spain, Madrid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, week nine, and I'm not sure who the opener is.
Speaker 1: Oh, you hope that thing within Atlanta, so you can get oo down there that y'all beat it, beat the brain.
Speaker 4: Joe, Ah, Man, I ain't look, I will. I think the Falcon wnna be pretty. I think they're gonna be decent, and I think they'll be able to beat the Anything about the Hawk, Joe, Well, we ain't talking about We ain't talking basketball. We're talking football right now. Lead basketball out of it.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, hey, listen, with all due respect, you know to the Falcons. Uh, y'all got b John Robinson, you hear me, y'all got my dog A J.
Speaker 2: Terrell, You hear me. Y'all got a y'all y'all got Drake London, young bull, really run.
Speaker 6: Bull nice, But y'all don't have enough firepower to do anything with anything over there.
Speaker 2: Offensively with the Bengals.
Speaker 3: They got a better defense than the Bank got.
Speaker 2: To do with y'all y'all ain't gonna stop us regardless.
Speaker 4: Man, plead. I want to see that. It would be a good game on Joe, I think the fires get out on you.
Speaker 2: That to Madrid then week nine, I.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna make it too man. I'm going to Dallas though, where y'all play? Wait?
Speaker 5: Dallas?
Speaker 2: What what game?
Speaker 3: I think when we go play the Ravens? What's up? Would you? What would you? What you want to do? Get the rail? Joe? You're going to present You're going to Brazil now I'm talking about I thought you want to pull at.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're gonna pay uncle if you win?
Speaker 4: Huh Yeah, man, I got a good report. But see what what what me and you go through ain't got nothing to.
Speaker 5: Do with me.
Speaker 3: That's cool, Yeah, that's cool. They got nothing to me.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you, hey, Joe, don't worry about it. What I'm gonna jump on. I'mnna be on your ad like a chicken on the June bug.
Speaker 2: Boy you hear me?
Speaker 4: He he hey? Hey hey, energy is the is the new currency home. I go based off energy and move man, How you move.
Speaker 3: How you act? So I just reciprocate that, you know, I get back.
Speaker 6: I like that, Joey, I'll tell you what I'm gonna te I'm gonna take what's mine, though, Damn, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know what where you're gonna get where you gonna take your pockets? I don know me it will not have to tell you that. Oh tell you can't your pockets.
Speaker 1: Oh we played the Cowboys last year. We beat the breaks off the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: You ain't talking about last year? We if it ain't happened yesterday. Hell, I don't really know nothing about it. I'm gonna keep it riding. Forgot it, you.
Speaker 3: Forgot We beat the breaks going forward? Going forward, We're.
Speaker 1: Gonna see what got. Yeah, you know that defense? He I defense certain won't give it up nothing.
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 3: They think?
Speaker 4: Oh look look look, look, hey, I noticed how you be flip flopping from the Broncos to the Raven depending.
Speaker 5: On who.
Speaker 3: He gues. You don't root for Phoenix? Who the Phoenix Suns? You know another Phoenix team?
Speaker 4: No, I mean it depends. I don't really root for him like that. You only root for the Hawks. You don't root for the Nests or nothing.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm a real Hawks fan. Yes, yes, I'm a real Hawks fan. So we played Phoenix. I'm I always got the Hawk, But I'm saying, what about the Phoenix play somebody else? Well, I ain't gonna lie to you. I bet the Bucks was gonna win against the Suns in the finals a few years ago. Yeah, yeah, that's the secret. I really want that to get out. But say we're talking about Hell.
Speaker 1: You didn't wanted to get out here, but Joe I did win a championship with the Ravens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, you use it, you use it to your advantage. I noticed, you know, I peep, I see what going on. But everybody know I got the Bronco.
Speaker 3: I got h yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: So if Ravens with the bed and the Broncos played good, I know you go to the Broncos.
Speaker 3: The Broncos went to bed and the race.
Speaker 2: He did last year.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 6: Huh, Well, my quarterback was out.
Speaker 2: That's why y'all lost in the team. You heard. You didn't hear what I said.
Speaker 6: Huh our quarterback was out, and that was your excuse you used on while y'all got sent home.
Speaker 2: Your quarterback was out. Weighin't it? Okay? Just f y I we'll see and we'll see y'all.
Speaker 1: Oh, we definitely would have won. We definitely would going to the Super Bowl. I ain't saying we would have won it, but we we would have went.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean with that defense, you would have had a good Listen, last year, with that defense y'all had, there was a good chance y'all could have won that.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 6: With that defense y'all had last year, there's a good chance you still would have won. As long as your quarterback and turned.
Speaker 5: The ball over.
Speaker 1: We called from north because we could cover, we could put pressure on the quarterback.
Speaker 3: I bet you had been a better game. And what the.
Speaker 6: Patriots gave, I mean, she I could have told you that.
Speaker 3: That's we'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, somebody team ain't gonna be as good as they think.
Speaker 3: I think we know who that is.
Speaker 2: Talking to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we we just let we let it talking to you because you will let it play out. We'll let it play out.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna write it down and it's gonna have a date on it, and I'm gonna tell you I got I got a team on here.
Speaker 3: I know exactly who.
Speaker 6: One thing, one thing about it, But everybody that's a don't worry about it
Speaker 3: You right, Yeah yeah, what y'all see all that way called the mos