Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us. On air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: The sixth day of May. I'm telling you this month is going to go fast and we're going to get into summer pretty quickly here, which is good news. Like summertime, it's a different energy about summer and Mark, do we have a like?
Speaker 3: Are real?
Speaker 2: I think we are allowed for the show? I felt for the show. You're allowed to do things that maybe are not allowed to do for a meeting?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Are we allowed allowed to do what exactly?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I didn't ask you ever have something happening in your head so fast that you forget to say half of it to somebody else?
Speaker 3: My dad does this to my mom. No, my mom does this to my dad where she's like, what do you think? Gary? He's like, what do you mean? What do I think?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Well about what I said? You didn't say anything, You thought half of it, and then you asked me what you think. That's how they That's how they lasted fifty five years. Still it's true love, still doing doing doing well.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, are we allowed to wear as if we were? Ronnie?
Speaker 2: For example? Broadcast at the pier. Are we allowed to wear that kind of summer vibes here?
Speaker 3: Lp top? Absolutely? I don't know.
Speaker 2: He doesn't always wear a crop top, does he. But he's always in a vibe. He's always in a casual vibe.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think that's the beauty for radio. If you guys want to wear a tank top in shorts, you are welcome to do so.
Speaker 2: I kind of long for the days of us coming in like we're not here, like the foot flops in the bathing suit, sunbridges, bathing.
Speaker 1: The days before we used to record everything on to go on social media. What do you mean like when I got into radio, I could come in and like really like my hair be messed up. Yeah, before socially for Instagram, before everything that we did was on Instagram. You can kind of just get a little bit more laid back.
Speaker 2: But well, I just I actually want to feel like I'm going to the beach after the show, even when I'm not by wearing what I would wear to the beach wets that's what I'm thinking, bored shorts and a T shirt, foot fops.
Speaker 1: I would be cold personally, Tanya.
Speaker 3: Why are you making that face about me and board short.
Speaker 7: No, No, like you, I'm saying for us, I don't think it's it's just it's it's quite chilly to be in a bathing suiting here.
Speaker 2: Well it comes summertime, it won't be. And did you say slap kebob that I missed that you in the past, that everything can't be a kebab? Now it was? Was it was the other one, throb kebob slobob? Where did you kick that up? Because that's new and I've never heard you cabob for a while. But is this a Robbie thing?
Speaker 8: No, he doesn't say slob. Could you imagine him saying slav.
Speaker 3: I feel like he does.
Speaker 2: No, I don't remember her saying kab all these you've been together now.
Speaker 1: Thing, someone in your life probably says it and you picked it up.
Speaker 2: All right, Well here's the show. That's what we do. Bunch of nothing every day.
Speaker 1: It's not nothing.
Speaker 3: It always something.
Speaker 8: Last week you got me on a whole thing.
Speaker 7: Now, like my game over the weekend was asking everybody to rate the days of the week one to seven. I did that to you, yeah, because we were talking about.
Speaker 8: How like May is the Thursday of the months.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I had to explain that to one of my friends and she still didn't get it.
Speaker 2: No, what I said was, we're in Thursday of summer, all, yes, right, right, and Friday is June, Saturday is July, and Sunday is August.
Speaker 1: And my friend, my friend was like, is it summer. It's not summer right now. Then I'm like, I know, that's why it's Thursday's register. She's like, I still don't get it.
Speaker 7: Because of that, I've been I've been like asking everybody to rate their week one to seven, so like basically like number them we your.
Speaker 3: Favorite, for example, ask us and let's see if we can play.
Speaker 7: Okay, what would you if you had to rank the days of the week one to seven, one being your least favorite, seven being your favorite.
Speaker 8: What would it? I would you put them in.
Speaker 2: One, one, one, four, five?
Speaker 8: Say the day?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, well Monday one, okay, Tuesday one, Wednesday, or it would.
Speaker 1: Just probably go in the order of the actual week.
Speaker 9: For me, Oh really, see no, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday seven.
Speaker 3: I'm like, your friend, I don't understand this.
Speaker 8: You have to put in order one to seven.
Speaker 1: It feels we're doing the least favorite first. You should do your favorite first, like that's your number one.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let me try this. No one is the least favorite correct in your scale?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so Monday two, Tuesday one, Wednesday three, Thursday four, Friday seven, Saturday six, Sunday five.
Speaker 8: Okay, see you got it.
Speaker 1: Good job.
Speaker 3: Anybody else match?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Can you write that down? And anybody else match me send me a talk back.
Speaker 8: I haven't heard that one yet. So that's a little unique.
Speaker 3: Oh all day, It'll be unique all day for you.
Speaker 2: Today's National Nurses Day, observing the great work that all the nurses here in Southern California and around the country are doing. Also, today's National Beverage Day, all the people that enjoy a beverage.
Speaker 3: What else is today?
Speaker 2: The Meggala is tonight ya, Chris Hemsworth ends and day are co charing.
Speaker 7: And Bad Bonnie and did you.
Speaker 8: And one other person Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 10: I totally heard that Bad Boonie my favorite, so all of them with Chris Ander and bed Boonie and and an my Wintour and yeah, what's so excited?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, that's fun to watch the fashion That red carpet is nuts and I'm sure Tany you have some trending on that for sure.
Speaker 7: But yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, should we check in?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Maybe?
Speaker 3: I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 1: I don't know nothing. You can't speak, you can't say a complete sentence.
Speaker 2: You cannot speak, And something's something's going on.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 8: Bad boonie, bad buddy?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no. You're doing okay with your job cabob over there.
Speaker 8: The chicken Bob is a good one.
Speaker 2: Actually, he told me slobbob. You told me mob Kebob. You told me what about job Cabob?
Speaker 8: I like job Cobob too.
Speaker 2: All right, Ryan's rose is coming up seven forty. A couple's massage can be very romantic until it's not romantic, and.
Speaker 3: That's the problem.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 2: So what happened, Well, it was a couple's massage between her husband and someone else to unromantic. Yeah, okay, he's getting one with someone else. Oh my gosh, So that's coming up. That's at seven forty. We are paying your bills, sisity, what did we miss overnight?
Speaker 1: Well, The ongoing wrap battle between Drake and Kendrick Lamar continues, with Drake releasing the heart part six last night, responding to two singles. Kendrick dropped Friday and Saturday. Strong winds caused the cancelation of the Beach Life Music Festival in Rodondo Beach last night, and The Fall Guy kicked off the summer movie season with a number one debut, but with a somewhat disappointing twenty eight million. Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes arrives this week, and that's what happened overnight.
Speaker 3: Tony, what is stressing you out now about this wedding planning?
Speaker 7: So I have a girlfriend, I am like surrounded by brides, Like literally, I have four people in my immediate circle that are getting married this year in twenty twenty four. And one of them was talking to me the other day and she was basically just like she's kind of in the nitty gritty of it now, like has the date, has the venue, has all this stuff, and.
Speaker 1: She's like, I go back.
Speaker 8: She's like, there's days.
Speaker 7: That come and go where I seriously just want to just have a big dinner and call it a day.
Speaker 1: So Elope, no, not a lope, have a big.
Speaker 7: Dinner, just like not like a wedding, like like an actual like a wedding, but like hundress like.
Speaker 3: Third party, yeah, dinner party, dinner celebration, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like dinner party on the beach somewhere or whatever. And it's like she says, like she goes back and forth and she's getting into all and I'm like I can't even make a decision.
Speaker 8: Like I'm like I can't even make the first step.
Speaker 7: Because that's what's like, there's I'm having this like decision it's not even decision fatigue, like I just can't decide.
Speaker 1: And decision phobia, decision phobia.
Speaker 7: I've never had it before, but like I can't decide. It just feels like such a big decision.
Speaker 2: This explains some of the things we were hearing earlier from you this hour on the show, because you're kind of like your brain is being the energy of Yeah, this is taking away.
Speaker 7: It's a it is and because like as more time goes on, like I keep thinking like, Okay, well I want to have a baby, so let's like get this party started, like you know what I mean, Like it's all kind of like going in my head and so it's like, don't overthink it.
Speaker 2: This is exactly why I always say be very careful when you're starting to plan a wedding, get married, because this is the you're the product of all that stress and anxiety. Is supposed to be celebratory and fun. It's supposed to be the easiest thing, seamless thing. And I see you like, I'm worked up over your being worked up. Yeah, I'm worked up and it's counterproductive. Sicney, you have some advice.
Speaker 1: I just you have to just start making decisions and don't overthink it. No matter what you do, it's going to be the happiest day of your life outside of when your future children are born. But it's just and that's it. At the end of the day. Just look at it as a big party like it's Yes, it's your wedding and you want it to be perfect, but nothing is going to be perfect, and there could think there could be things that go wrong that day, so you just can't dwell on the I'm making the right decision right now? Is that the right venues I do this? It's I just pick a spot, pick a date, start checking stuff off your list, and then why did you start doing that? You're going to feel the weight coming off your shoulder as soon as you pick your date off it's going to be like.
Speaker 2: Should just pick a date already and let us all out of the misery of stress.
Speaker 1: I gotta talk to you.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, change.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they've shifted the date that I blocked off.
Speaker 8: Now, yeah, there's two potential shifts.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I thought I was performing over a holiday weekend.
Speaker 3: Now it sounds like I'm not.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, not doing.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's been long gone. You didn't tell them about that yet.
Speaker 3: No, she didn't tell me that I got my family on hold.
Speaker 1: No, she vetoed that a long time ago. Uh.
Speaker 2: Here's the other thing I'm gonna tell you. I know nothing about planning a wedding. I know something about what I'm watching you go through. Yeah, get off your phone a little.
Speaker 8: Bit like looking people's weddings.
Speaker 3: No, I need a little less time with you on your phone. That's going to bring down your heart rate a little bit.
Speaker 8: You think, so, I do.
Speaker 1: It's really serious.
Speaker 3: I do. I think you're on your phone too much in general, and this is the right opportunity to address it.
Speaker 8: That's true.
Speaker 1: Everyone is on their phone too much.
Speaker 2: She doesn't need to be adding to the anxiety that she's got already. And it's I think it's stirring it a little bit. Honestly, I mean, this is.
Speaker 1: What you posting and social media and things like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it gets I don't know what you notice it. You took yourself up.
Speaker 2: To a blood pressure analyzer and see what happens when you're on your phone, like your heart rate, your blood pressure goes out, your heart heart rate goes up.
Speaker 3: It's a heart rate monitor.
Speaker 2: Heart rate goes on. Your heart rates are yes, your heart rate's already up through all of this. I think it's adding to the pressure.
Speaker 1: Try it. It's Monday. Do a digital detox this.
Speaker 8: Week, okay, like a phone fast.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's it. I think you know what it is, and I'm telling you it's kind of help. All right, watch this. We'll have a date. Well, performers will have more Friday.
Speaker 8: Honestly, results okay, but.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, very good friend to you right now.
Speaker 8: Thank you appreciate you mean it, mean it too.
Speaker 3: You don't have to say mean it. If you mean it.
Speaker 2: I mean that's makes they feel like the authenticity of it. Now, I don't know if you meant it, if you don't say mean it or like.
Speaker 1: All the other times, she says it like, does she mean right?
Speaker 3: Does she doesn't mean it?
Speaker 8: You mean it?
Speaker 3: Put your phone down.
Speaker 2: This is something that could come in handy DRN rounds. A lot of the guys we call have a story, and this is how you can tell if someone's lying. So if you have someone in your life that you think is lying, here's the tell tale. They tell the story chronologically, okay, so yes, script, yes, a lot of detail and chronological, like in an order from beginning to end. They also speak more eloquently, and they use bigger words. I didn't notice that, but I'm going to I'm gonna listen to you also vocabulary from now on and see if you're using million dollar words.
Speaker 1: I don't know a lot of big words.
Speaker 8: That would be a tale sign for sure.
Speaker 2: Also they dropped pronouns. Went to the park eight lunch as opposed to I went to the park or we ate all right?
Speaker 8: Because you could you were like maybe with someone.
Speaker 3: Front of the park. Oh I went to the park?
Speaker 1: Which day?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I did both, I said, went to the park of that one to the park? I demoed both. I didn't explain I was doing a demo, but I got it, got it, got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was me demoing out loud without an explanation. But yeah, just those are interesting. These are good ones. Chronological, eloquent, speaking bigger words and not using pronouns.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: Here's the quote, going back to a simpler life is not a step backwards, Tanya.
Speaker 8: Oh, interesting, I did change up the quote last minute.
Speaker 3: Just FM headlines with well.
Speaker 1: UCLA will resume regular campus operations today, one day after creating an Office of Campus Safety to administer policing and emergency management. Strong winds wreaked havoc across La County yesterday, postponing the Beach Live Festival in Redondo Beach, fueling brushfires and knocking down trees. The twenty twenty four Metcala will kick off tonight. It will celebrate the new exhibitions Sleeping Beauties, Reawakening Fashion, Zendeia, Jennifer Lopez, Bad Bunny, and Chris Hemsworth will host, and the Dodgers and Braves faced off this weekend at Dodger Stadium, and LA showed Atlanta whose boss sweep in the three game series on air with the Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 2: Yes, speaking of nurses and shift change, remember we were walking into children's housepbal, Orange County. It was shift change and all of the nurses from overnight were walking across the bridge. Yes, and they were ready, I mean, and then the other nurses were coming in. We shift changed. Interesting timing. We got to see it all go down. We've got to watch a lot that morning.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the overnight nurses. Those are the ones that really helped me through my labor with Savellah.
Speaker 2: Shout out to all of them. All right, So we have a Ryan's Roses coming up in just a second. We're also going to pay your bills. But this is interesting, Sistney, what do you have?
Speaker 1: I think we should take some notes from the Italians because I'm loving this idea. So it's a restaurant in Italy and they're offering free wine if you're willing to give up your phone when you enter, and yes, to sit down on your table and whatnot.
Speaker 3: What is there to debate?
Speaker 1: So I just think it's it's more like an announcement that we should talk about here in Los Angeles, and more restaurants here in LA should maybe do something similar. A bottle of wine and you just and they give It's actually really cute how they do it. They have wooden boxes and you put your phone in the wooden box and then you lock it with the key, and then you go to the hostess and you show them the key.
Speaker 3: It's like a little locker for your phone exactly.
Speaker 1: It's like really cute, and then they give you your free bottle of wine.
Speaker 3: The owner is a great idea.
Speaker 1: The owner said he was like fed up with everyone coming into his restaurant and it just like felt like everyone's like heads were buried in their phone and everyone's just obsessed with their phones these days. So this is he tried it and it's really been working as ninety percent of guests day.
Speaker 2: Yes, so to any restaurants listening now, I'm looking at an image. There's like a piece of furniture like wood, and they have these cubbies. Essentially, it's a really beauti full the piece of furniture cupies that you have a little beautiful room key like hotel room key, uh huh, and you lock your phone in. You take that pretty little room key up to the bar and they pour you a glass of kianti. That is final. I actually love it.
Speaker 1: I think it's so coold, but I also think we should take it a step further and also put our smart watches in there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we have to. That's considered phone.
Speaker 1: You know it's considered because you can see text messages, you can see everything on there.
Speaker 3: It's a phone m And is it smart to wear those?
Speaker 8: Why would it not be.
Speaker 3: Too much information all the time on your wrist.
Speaker 1: It comes in handy sometimes because if I'm not buying my phone and then someone calls me, then it'll vibrate on my wrist and I'm like, oh, my phone's ringing somewhere, like go and find it.
Speaker 3: But just be alone, be without your phone.
Speaker 7: And you say that until you're like me, I need agan exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need right now.
Speaker 3: A lot of complaining over there on your side.
Speaker 1: I didn't answer you after like the second attempt, you would be panicked.
Speaker 2: I think a little gratefulness here, gratefulness for you just for what we So we need a cardigan. You should be grateful. Cardigan is like not a big deal, not like I needed. Not what that text message was. I think it literally said like urgin it started urgent, pull it up five pm today or something like that.
Speaker 3: Pull it up.
Speaker 1: Need Taylor merch for red and folklore to wear on idle tonight. We need to get it to the studios by four point thirty. Send photos of what we have.
Speaker 2: Rush, I send panicky text that's not panicky.
Speaker 8: Rush rush, pressure up for them run.
Speaker 3: I'm efficient.
Speaker 1: There are three separate texts just saying within two minutes apart, you do, guys, rush.
Speaker 2: Oh, and they say, I send urgent text messages please. That's efficient. I'm a big fan of anybody that is achieving something special and unique in doing it in the most wonderful way, with integrity, with velocity.
Speaker 3: And that's what we're gonna do. We're gonna meet somebody. It's gonna take.
Speaker 2: I don't know what part of the world she's gonna run, but it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Part of it, a big part of it. Brandy Figaroa.
Speaker 2: Listen to that name, Brandy Figaroa for president, Brandy Figaroa for CEO chairperson, Brandy Figureoa for the board membership. Sounds all good, doesn't it, Brandy, Listen to this? So all right, we're talking to a local high schooler here. What high school did you graduate from?
Speaker 5: I'm graduating from Segerstrom High School.
Speaker 2: Segerstrom High School in Santa Ana, home of the Jaguars.
Speaker 3: So what'd you graduate? What are you graduating with? What GPA?
Speaker 5: I think my academic GPA is a four point nine.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, everybody that wasn't even our station.
Speaker 1: I was like, my three point eight four point nine.
Speaker 2: That's insane, bragger of three point eight. Yeah, I know, you get that in there, like we're like, oh, maybe not even that, you know, So I want up Brandy on because Brandy got accepted into fifteen universities, fifteen schools.
Speaker 3: So how did you even apply to all of those schools?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 5: I got a lot of help. So I applied to some through common apps, some through like the UC application, and another big part of it was Questbridge. I'm a Questbridge National College Match finalist, so I basically was able to send them my application through Questbridge. And yeah, so I didn't have to say anything, thankfully, because I was able to get the fee waivers. I wouldn't have been able to apply to I think even three if I didn't get any fee waivers. I'm really really thankful. And you know, I just sent that as many as I could hoped for the best because I really didn't know if I was uming to get into any UCS.
Speaker 2: So but why did you decide to apply to that many? Fifteen's a lot.
Speaker 5: I applied to twenty one, but I got into two.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, so why so many to why not have options?
Speaker 3: That's a lot?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I most of them were reach but I did put quite a few safeties too, because again I didn't know how much money I would receive either, especially with cal states that would have cost me more than privates and the long shot, you know that I did get into any IVY leagues. So I just I really wanted to cast a white net because you just you never know, especially with how difficult it's getting now.
Speaker 2: So all right, Brandy, figure out is on the line with us right now. Santa Ana High School or four point nine gpa when graduating, got into fifteen different schools.
Speaker 1: And six schools.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just looking at your background, so it says here your father immigrated here from Mexico. My parents did, how are your parents about this? This is like how exciting for their daughter and what a great opportunity.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. I was talking to my mom and she's like, you know, when we came here, we didn't even know if you guys are going to go to college. So it's so it's so great to have this kind of you know, jump from you know, not even considering higher education to being able to go to these really incredible schools. They're yeah, they're really shocked. You know, they didn't know what to expect. And it's still really difficult, you know, because I have to be going, I have to go away from home, and I can't help them anymore, you know, at least in person. But they're really excited and really hoping that, you know, my future brings a lot of prosperity and just happiness.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're gonna sit on the Supreme Court or something. This is their big things. She got into Columbia, Stanford, Duke, Harvard, Brown, San Francisco State, Sacramento State, Cal Pauly, San Lobispo, San Diego, u c LA. You see Berkeley, you see San Diego, you see Santa Cruz, Washington University in Saint Louis, and the University of San Francisco.
Speaker 3: What did you ultimately choose?
Speaker 5: Harvard?
Speaker 3: Harvard makes sense? Yeah, makes sense. You can get into Harvard. Take Harvard for sure. Wait, everyone's ap plotting.
Speaker 1: I want to Yes, it's incredible.
Speaker 3: You offered a full scholarship to Harvard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I also got a Gate scholarship, so basically, regardless of where I chose, they would pay for the rest of it.
Speaker 11: I would wow.
Speaker 3: So what is it? What was it like to know everything?
Speaker 1: What did your parents feed you?
Speaker 8: Growing heat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
Speaker 5: Cool food.
Speaker 10: Food.
Speaker 2: It was like, just so you understand us, we talked to people and they talk about things that we don't understand, and we pretend we know what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: I mean, Brandy, get talk to us about things where you know.
Speaker 3: Thought's right, but you actually know you know. So that's exciting.
Speaker 2: I was really blown away by your story, and I just think it's great because you're also chill. Like you're very chill about it. You're not throwing anybody's face. You're like, hey, I'm working hard. I'm going to go continue to work harder. And what do you want to do? Brand I mean, we joke about the Supreme Court, but what do you want to do with all of this opportunity?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So I I honestly not one hundred percent sure, but I do. I want to become a lawyer. I think a constitutional lawyer and you know, just help advocate for people, and then I want to know more about the system before possibly going into it, like becoming government official or you know, just going into one of the three branches overall.
Speaker 3: Amazing. Well, well, you remember my name is Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: That's Cystantine talking when you do all that, because maybe we'll be doing a show and we can check back in with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, congratulations.
Speaker 2: You are an amazing role model for all of us. Thank you for coming on with us.
Speaker 5: Of course, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Okay, bye bye, out of Santa Ana.
Speaker 2: So local hero bly to twenty one got into fifteen Harvard full Ride. Seriously, I want to meet people who are gonna run, who are gonna be in charge of us in world.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she's great.
Speaker 1: I was blown away. I'm still impressed just thinking of my grades.
Speaker 8: Honestly, I'm lucky I got into two schools.
Speaker 3: I'm just stinking to my study partners at Glendale Community in Santa Monica. The one dude I used to go to get the BK. Browler work on a regular between classes. He and I here we are K Broiler.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, my protein.
Speaker 3: Well I thought it was the healthiest option going to be here.
Speaker 1: It's like such a college kid thing to do, right O, run Pico extra protein.
Speaker 3: Why don't two point seven? It's kiss up.
Speaker 2: M L eight It's time for Ryan's roses. Dear Ryan, Sisney and Tanya. I decided to surprise my husband with a massage for his birthday, but when I called, he had already booked a couple's massage. Genesis, good morning. I've got everybody here. I just want to understand. Thanks for reaching out to us. We're gonna call your husband in just a second. But I just want to understand. When you called the SPA, they said he already booked a couple's massage. But what if that was a couple's massage that was supposed to be a surprise for you.
Speaker 11: Well, he didn't ask me to go to this trip with him, so I don't see how that would be possible to bid ways away from where we live.
Speaker 3: But did he use it? Do you know, like? Was it used?
Speaker 11: I have no idea. That's kind of why I want to do.
Speaker 2: This call, Okay, So I just need to understand the score. So it could have been a surprise for you or could not have been. It could go either way.
Speaker 11: Well, they said it was for a couple massage, and we're a couple, and I wasn't there for it.
Speaker 3: You know, so it has been used, I guess.
Speaker 11: So yeah, I mean I don't have I didn't call.
Speaker 3: See what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I do see what we're saying. But is it too far fetched to think that maybe he could have had a couple of massages one of his buddies. Like it was just like it was just like that was the only one available. They were like, whatever, you can get the same room. There's only one room available.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, I have buddies. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't care having a couple of so I do with my sister. I would get one with Tanya.
Speaker 3: Well, Ty wouldn't get with you.
Speaker 1: From what I just please, she would act leader of booking the appointment.
Speaker 3: Where was this genesis? Where was the spot?
Speaker 11: Okay? So it was at Rancho Mirage. Every year, my husband and his buddies go there and they stay at some golf spa resort place so they can golf all Yeah, the three of his friends have birthdays in April, so they make the whole thing out of it. And he's been super stressed at work lately, and he complains about his sore back. So I thought it would be sweet to get him a massage. It's not something he would ever.
Speaker 1: Do for him right, No, it's super sweet.
Speaker 2: Was he in the spa with another woman getting a massage?
Speaker 3: And it was almost meant to be that.
Speaker 2: You called the same spot of book one and they told you if you have to think of the way the universe tells you things, Genesis, I need you to say Ryan, you my permission to call, and then his name.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Yeah, you.
Speaker 11: Do have my permission, his name.
Speaker 2: We're gonna call him right now. Be very quiet, Let's see what we can find out.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, I'm looking for me, Gael.
Speaker 4: Is that you, uh, yep speaking Hi.
Speaker 1: My name is Natalie. I'm calling from the Fresh Flores. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 4: I'm good great.
Speaker 1: You know we deliver all over La and offering a promotion. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like today. They're absolutely free. I don't need any cash or info from you or anything like that. I'm just trying to promote our business and if you're pleased with our arrangements, then maybe you can refer to friends and family. Uh, I'm sorry, what do you want to send free roses to? Anybody?
Speaker 8: Today?
Speaker 5: Hey? Alice?
Speaker 4: I okay, I've heard this before.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I've called you this number before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, you want me to see if I'll send them to my wife?
Speaker 1: You want to send them to your wife? Send to your wife?
Speaker 4: I've I've heard this on the radio before. So am I on the radio right now?
Speaker 1: Is there just anybody that you would want to send free roses to?
Speaker 3: Yes, you are on the radio right now.
Speaker 2: You have to tell them, Miguel, your voice is being broadcast on the radio now, yes.
Speaker 4: Hang on, Okay, does my wife think that I'm cheating on her?
Speaker 1: But like, would you send them to her?
Speaker 3: Who were you going to send them to?
Speaker 4: I would I was going to send them? Yeah, I would send them to my wife. If I was going to send them, well, no, because I.
Speaker 3: But let's okay, what is not us?
Speaker 8: If it's not us, guys, the chick is up.
Speaker 3: But I would send them to my wife. I love my wife. What is this about?
Speaker 4: Why my wife think I'm cheating on her?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Why why I okay, she.
Speaker 11: On the line.
Speaker 3: Yes, O, sabe what is this about? What's going on?
Speaker 11: I'm here?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hey? What what?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 11: Well, when you were at your trip at Rancho Mirage, I wanted to surprise you and book a massage for you. But when I called to make the appointment, they said that yes, they had you down for four p m for a couple massage. I was shocked and I hold up, like, are you meeting some woman at ranch? From? How long it's been going on?
Speaker 3: Dave?
Speaker 4: I why didn't you just ask me about this? I okay, listen.
Speaker 3: It was Brett.
Speaker 4: It was me and Brett.
Speaker 3: They had a.
Speaker 4: Special offer that weekend, right the couple's massage. It was cheaper than getting two regular massages. You know, my back's and killing me, so me and Brett his back's killing them too. We're like, hey, why not, We're going to save one hundred dollars each. We saved two hundred dollars. Sorry, didn't tell you about it. I told you I was hanging out with Brett. I didn't want to say, hey, you know, we're getting guys massages, but I listen, I would never cheat on you. Because it was Listen, it was Brett. It was one hundred percent Brett.
Speaker 10: You can ask him, okay.
Speaker 1: You can also call the massage place and see that the other person's name was Brett.
Speaker 3: They probably have a security cam.
Speaker 1: They don't have.
Speaker 3: They do a massage.
Speaker 1: Inside the room, but the front door. But didn't I say that this could be what the case was.
Speaker 2: Were you called massage the house and find out they have cameras? Just generally back then, Mikayla, do you believe him just picket spaw in the valley or something?
Speaker 11: It doesn't sound like the kind of stupid thing that he and his buddies would do.
Speaker 3: Could you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I didn't hear you, So I didn't. You're just nodding. My favorite part of the show is when we just nod.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, Genesis, do I believe him?
Speaker 11: Yeah? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a little uncommitted. I don't know. I wouldn't like I don't know Miguel, I don't know Bratt. But I wouldn't roll with Kurt to get a couple's massade or what.
Speaker 1: I actually maybe, do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Maybe I would do you know, see, I would I actually would.
Speaker 8: I don't think you would.
Speaker 1: By the way, before we give you, I said.
Speaker 3: No, I would.
Speaker 2: You know what, Kurt and I have sat in saunas together in Steam, so it's the difference with nothing.
Speaker 12: Exactly listen to the I go to the gym with this guy all the time.
Speaker 4: We've seen it.
Speaker 1: All, dude, that this is probably what you did.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, you gis. I think you're good. I trust Miguel in this. Kurt and I would do it, especially on a deal my pleasure bro.
Speaker 11: I guess I would maybe do that with one of my girlfriends.
Speaker 2: This is great, and you know what, we should get more couples massages with our non partner partners.
Speaker 1: It happens. My sister and I got the honeymoon sweet ones in where were we somewhere in like, oh London, London? Because it was just one night and it was a right better deal.
Speaker 2: What if SPA's listening offered specials for buddies only in the couple's room.
Speaker 3: I mean, really lean into this whole time.
Speaker 8: I think so too.
Speaker 1: We believe him, you guys.
Speaker 3: Thanks Genesis.
Speaker 8: I don't know if I really believe him.
Speaker 3: I think, Genesis, do you believe him. I feel like you don't.
Speaker 1: Well, she's just at the dead end.
Speaker 11: I just I mean, I have to I walked through after this long with him and having a family, and it does sound like the thing that he would do with his friends.
Speaker 1: I think you're going maybe the two of them need to go get a couple's massage.
Speaker 2: And good luck and thank you for reaching out to us. I'm okay with this one, Mikaela.
Speaker 1: What did they say, So there's no recordings or anything so right, even at the front door, like for security purposes. Yeah, no, some might have them, but this one they don't like in.
Speaker 2: The battle, we don't need it because I don't know if you're heard because you're on the phone, right. But we don't need it because we think Miguel's telling the truth, because Kurt and I would go do this.
Speaker 8: McCaw we you and siciny.
Speaker 1: I believe I thought this from the very get go.
Speaker 3: Well, two of three is we.
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: And one of three is I My goodness.
Speaker 2: I thought it was one of the best for sure clear results we've ever had on Ryan's roses. But Genesis and her husband, Miguel, they were on the phone. Miguel knew it was us. He knew it was on Ryan's roses, but he still stayed on the line. And she was concerned that he booked a couple's massage with another woman because she found out about couple's massage booking.
Speaker 3: Turns out he did with a buddy of his.
Speaker 2: Going into it, I said, no, Miguel, you didn't do that with a buddy. I wouldn't do that with a buddy, even if for a half off. And then as I began to hear Miguel tell me about why he did it with his buddy, I thought, you know what, I would do this with my buddy. And I called my buddy, and he's not so comfortable with it. He just said he couldn't relax as much I think.
Speaker 1: He would do it.
Speaker 2: Eventually, Well, it's called a couple of massage. Why I can't be a buddy's massage?
Speaker 1: I deal?
Speaker 2: So anyway, I agree you and I agree. Miguel went with his buddy to get a massage. And of story and Sisney and I are alive. Tanya has a grimace on her face.
Speaker 8: I just don't. I don't. I just don't buy it.
Speaker 3: Why don't you buy it?
Speaker 6: The guy?
Speaker 1: I get it?
Speaker 3: I think he was totally honest, totally genuine.
Speaker 7: But I think, like that'd be so funny. Wouldn't he tell his wife.
Speaker 2: Like if I don't know, I don't. It's like, it's no big deal. I don't know, it's no big deal. Plus at the end of it, it's no big deal. It's like so random. They a couple's massages?
Speaker 6: Did it?
Speaker 3: They did it?
Speaker 2: But why didn't did we find out why he didn't ask his wife to go on the discount?
Speaker 8: Because it's like a it was like a boys tripp.
Speaker 1: They do this every year, they said, every April they do this trip.
Speaker 7: Okay, but like when they caught up that night, wouldn't he be like, no, babe, I got a massage Brett because we got a good deal.
Speaker 8: How funny is that?
Speaker 11: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Yes, but if he didn't, he didn't he just got the massage because it was a half off.
Speaker 1: But he could have just not even checked him with his wife that night. In the weekend went by and more events happened.
Speaker 3: What's interesting that Sissy and I are sure he's not cheating.
Speaker 1: I thought this even before we talked to him.
Speaker 3: And Tony doesn't buy it.
Speaker 2: I'm not so sure he knew he was on Ryan's roses. He remained calm, and then he said, look, guys, I'll just tell you the deal.
Speaker 3: And he did.
Speaker 2: He didn't do any of those things from the hack about lying, Remember those hack things about lying.
Speaker 3: Didn't do anything?
Speaker 1: Well, right, you're right. He could have been like, no, we got to the hotel at ten am.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then yeah, anybody called a hotel who called it something member, you'd use big names for small things. Yes, anyway, Sandra and Norwalk, why don't you settle this for us?
Speaker 3: Do you believe Miguel or not?
Speaker 12: I don't. I think he's lying, thank you.
Speaker 3: It's not a competition. Why do you think that, Sandra?
Speaker 12: Well, because I mean, especially at these bigger, kind of fancy places, these resorts, like they're going to up charge you as much as they can. Couples of massages not going to be cheaper. It's going to be more expensive. They're going to give you like you know, the champagne and flowers and chocolate package and all that stuff. They're going to do the whole like you know, central massage, romantic music, and they love to charge more for that stuff, you know, all the bells and whistles. I just don't think there's any way it's cheaper.
Speaker 2: Fine, I'm just telling you what I heard from this man's voice. Cool, calm, collected and honest. That's what I heard.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 12: I think I think the evidence speaks for itself. There's just no way that they're going to give you your romantic package for less money.
Speaker 1: She needs to call the the spa and get the name of the other person.
Speaker 2: Easy, that's right, easy, Okay, thank you Santra for listening. It's kiss FM, that's Ryan's Rose's that's how they go down. We can be divided here. It's fine. I felt good about it. We'll do it again on Thursday. Sunny skies highs in the seventies, upper seventies Inland. Looks like a very nice week I had and it puts I hate to admit it, my mood's better.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Sunshine definitely does that.
Speaker 3: Also, the sun has lightening your hair to Sney, it's brighter.
Speaker 1: No, it's just the same. Maybe it's the lights in here.
Speaker 3: How often do you have to have the sun brighten your hair?
Speaker 1: I don't have to.
Speaker 3: What do you mean quote unquote?
Speaker 8: He means like how often do you get your hair done?
Speaker 3: How often do you have to get your hair done to keep it that way?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not I probably won't go back for a while because this could be like I can let it grow out and I should be like.
Speaker 3: You shit, I mean it's looking good on everyone.
Speaker 1: Hey, fine blonde summer.
Speaker 3: I don't need to be squirrely brown.
Speaker 1: Bring back the frosted.
Speaker 2: Not frosted tips. I mean blonde, like a little bolliage.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: That's like what this will look like once it kind of grows out a little bit.
Speaker 8: It's like a melt.
Speaker 3: Yes, So do I ask for a melt melted blonde?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think atae on him, though might get frosted.
Speaker 8: Tippy ask for a melt melt a blonde.
Speaker 1: I think you need an overall high like it almost needs to just like.
Speaker 3: Call my barber.
Speaker 1: Don't bleach the dong, like, don't bleach your hair like Tom Schwartz, Did you ask.
Speaker 2: For a melt melted melted blonde? That sounds like an ice cream?
Speaker 1: Actually something?
Speaker 3: It sounds like a hot beer or a cold beer.
Speaker 1: You want a cold beer?
Speaker 3: Your cold has been forwarded to voicemail.
Speaker 1: I have time for you, honey?
Speaker 3: Is that cool? Do I want to know? I want an ALCI message?
Speaker 8: You can't.
Speaker 1: It's when you hit voicemail.
Speaker 3: What happened to the woman?
Speaker 1: Has you can change minds. A man mind's like a British man.
Speaker 3: It's the same guy probably. I'm sorry the customer is not set up a voicemail.
Speaker 1: That's the default one you have.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry the person you're trying to reach has not set up their voicemail. Almost like bad on me. I was saying it like mad at me. I'm mad that I didn't set up my voicemail. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: And you have an email reply that says I'm not checking emails.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've had your really hard to get on.
Speaker 2: For the last TI today. Oh I will, You'll get the reply. All right, let's see Tanya is a trending report. Everybody lean into this one.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 7: So Sophia Vergara is on the cover of People's The Beautiful issue this year, and she's opening up about a lot, specifically what she's looking for in a relationship. She says, health, money, fun with kids, that's it, That's all I want, And she also has a deal breaker which is.
Speaker 8: No more kids.
Speaker 3: Does she have a lot of kids?
Speaker 8: She has one kid and he is in his thirties.
Speaker 2: And she said that she's saying no more kids dating, no more kids, like no more young minded no.
Speaker 8: No, no, She's saying no more kids for her.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 7: And so she was honest about her decision to not have more kids and how that became an issue in her relationship that led to her divorce with Joe Meanello. Yeah, and so now she's really in this issue. She's opening up about how it was empowering her. And I think it's a great lesson about being open and honest with who you are and what you want, because I have a girlfriend who does not want to have kids and she's single. And someone asked her, what if you met the man of your dreams and he wanted kids, would you change your mind? And she was like, it wouldn't be the man of my dreams if he wanted kids.
Speaker 3: Say that, Yeah, who she she's great, she's victims.
Speaker 8: I know her name is Ari Laurie.
Speaker 1: She's super curu.
Speaker 2: She should print that or publish that. That's a great response to the question.
Speaker 6: She did.
Speaker 7: She was she was like doing a Q and a on Instagram, and so she did post it. But I think that it's very you know, she's saying, how Sophia saying, it's empowering to.
Speaker 8: Stand up and say what you do not want.
Speaker 7: And I think oftentimes women sometimes can feel like they need to, you know, obviously relationships or compromise, but sometimes you may be lean or do things that you don't necessarily want to do. And I think this is just a true testament to just really being in tune with who you are, what you want, and being vocal about that.
Speaker 2: I am a fan of Sophia's I'm a big fan me too.
Speaker 1: Love I get it she has a kid in her thirties having to start over again.
Speaker 3: But I couldn't talk about Griselda as well. That's so good.
Speaker 1: I need that, Yeah, I am.
Speaker 3: I was blown away before that. Now I'm like, come on, I cannot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can do no wrong, I know, but that's really like made me see her in a whole different light. I have so good.
Speaker 3: I saw it.
Speaker 1: I watched the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Is everybody's seen everything.
Speaker 1: Everyone seen Grisela.
Speaker 3: Okay, you should see it.
Speaker 8: It's been it's been on the list.
Speaker 7: Lay off your reality TV Trader's New Zealand Sophia Bara.
Speaker 3: Look, okay, I know.
Speaker 8: Honestly I love her.
Speaker 1: No, you need to watch it.
Speaker 3: It's wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the matter with you.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: The problem is there's all this backlog of what I haven't watched, and then I'm always looking for what's coming out because i want to watch what's new, and then I'm like backed up.
Speaker 3: So just cut your losses on Game of Throats.
Speaker 2: You're not going to get there that that will get plenty of time. Rachel, good morning, Hi Ryan, how are you. We're doing well. Thanks for hanging on. So let's get right into it with you. Rachel.
Speaker 3: Your co worker is falling asleep at work. What's happening.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a little weird.
Speaker 13: He keeps taking naps in our office, like in our seated area that has a couch, and it's.
Speaker 12: In the middle of the day. He'll just settle in.
Speaker 13: And he'll kind of like pass out, and he normally takes his shoes off, and you know, like if he's wearing a sweatshirt or a jacket, he'll take it off and sometimes he uses it as a blanket. And it's just kind of like very strange and he does it where most of the girls work, and so, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Is your issue with it's inappropriate? Is it that he's sleeping on the job. What is the issue for you?
Speaker 8: Grows?
Speaker 13: Well, he's not technically our manager, but he's our team leader, and so we don't want to necessarily like tattle on him. He also waits to do this until our pleasures out of the office, and it's just kind of uncomfortable because we also work in marketing and we're supposed to be taking calls throughout the.
Speaker 11: Day and we try to be quiet when he's digging.
Speaker 1: Wait, try to be quiet forget that. You do not need to tiptoe around him.
Speaker 13: Is this something that we should be talking to our manager about?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So somehow somebody's just got me a picture of him curled up on the couch asleep.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he takes his shoes off.
Speaker 3: Is that you and the glasses? No?
Speaker 5: I took the picture.
Speaker 3: Okay, who's in the So that's another coworker of yours? Uh huh?
Speaker 2: So yeah, this is like fetal position on the couch. I mean this is this looks like he was watching a game and fell asleep.
Speaker 1: I think you don't have to worry about.
Speaker 2: The Siciny's point, You don't have to worry about tiptoeing around this one, like, just it's not it doesn't look right. Shoes are off, socks are there, curled up like. It looks like he's in his living room. Too comfortable. Yeah, and inappropriate, Yeah.
Speaker 11: Don't it's inappropriate. It's uncomfortable for sure.
Speaker 1: In a environment.
Speaker 2: So fine, you get rid of the car workers, figure out what the most appropriate way to address it is. It doesn't have to embarrass him or get him fired, but just address it, right.
Speaker 3: I think there might be a way. Can you go to h R.
Speaker 1: Oh, but this doesn't wanly be like the tattletale, just say bro, not not cool.
Speaker 9: I mean trying to talk to him directly. And yeah, but I do think it's not right. You got to fix that. Good luck with I appreciate calling in this pictures. Wow, it's as if you're curled up on the couch with your dog.
Speaker 3: That's what he looks like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeh exactly.
Speaker 2: So let's get into some of these Internet divides and feel free to chime in. But I'm curious to know where we stand. These are most popular divides on Internet right now. Does the airline passenger in the middle of the seat get both arm rests? Yes, at least one. But why got to get both? Shouldn't everyone get at.
Speaker 1: Least Yeah, you get the left one.
Speaker 2: No, everyone should get least one. It's not fair for somebody to get two.
Speaker 8: Yes, it is fair because there's not there's there's not two for everyone. There's two for one, and the one in the middle should get.
Speaker 3: So if you go, if you all go to the right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So if you go against the window, I guess there is an arm rest right there too, So that person gets two one, and then the middle person gets the one right there, and then.
Speaker 3: I don't think you get two.
Speaker 6: You feel it out. I think whoever gets there first. I feel like two is in other people's space, like you're touching the macurity in the middle one.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you just got to feel it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, next one top sheet on the bed or no top sheet on the bed. We're talking about the sheet between you and the comforter. Post went viral, saying I don't know a single millennial who uses a top sheet.
Speaker 3: Archaic.
Speaker 1: I am one here and I love it. Call me archaic all the way. If you want.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's your sheet. It's not the fitted sheet, it's the flat sheet.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not the sheet with the elastic.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that one. It's the other one. And then and then you have your comfort on top of that.
Speaker 3: You know, I kicked them all down, Like I kicked them all down.
Speaker 2: You're like, Michael, Yeah, last night I was hot and then I was it got all balled up, so I kicked them. I got very upset and I kicked them all down all right. Next one, these are Internet divides, very very heated in past. Right now is a ninety minute skill assessment test appropriate in a job interview. An employer complained online about a gen Z job applicant who refused to do a ninety minute financial modeling test on xcel No says it was free work, unpaid work.
Speaker 1: That's what you have to do to get the job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if it was work that they were going to use, right, so it was like not a study case, if it was hypothetical, like if it weren't real, but it was real for the company and they're going to use it. They could keep giving interviews to people and get all that work done and not have to pay anyone.
Speaker 3: So there's a fine.
Speaker 8: Line there, exactly line there.
Speaker 3: Internet divides big ones. Do you wash your legs in the shower?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Most say they do not because they get clean from the soap running down your body.
Speaker 3: Some days they dune, some days I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I give it a little like with my hand.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: And then here's the closer big Internet divides ruby. Yes, what color is it? Tennis ball?
Speaker 1: Yellow?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 1: No, it's green green. It's like a yellow green.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the debate. That's why it's one of the biggest.
Speaker 1: It's like that dress as it blue is at gold.
Speaker 3: Forty people say green, the other forty three say yellow green. I see green.
Speaker 8: I see green.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's yellow.
Speaker 3: You guys, Mariana, what do you see.
Speaker 1: It's like a highlight type of green.
Speaker 3: I feel like, yeah, the highlight. It's like neon green, like gatoraye green.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, the back room did seem shocked that people don't wash their legs. I just noticed that while we're in.
Speaker 1: It very on air with Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 2: Gonna do it for us and kissed the me is tonight, Tony be covering that tomorrow.
Speaker 3: All that stuff.
Speaker 8: So excited about the med gal.
Speaker 2: It was cool to talk to Zendaia just before she was gonna go be the chair person of that with Chris Hemsworth. Thanks for being here, got a beautiful day ahead.
Speaker 8: Of you, Bunnie and Mony j Lo.
Speaker 2: Because I didn't read that, they didn't have n't memorized. I know I also didn't And what I read it just Mentionsda and Chris. Oh, they must have left out Jennifer and bed Bunny.
Speaker 8: And Bonnie and Anna Wintour.
Speaker 3: Well she's always there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Even say four co chairs. Yeah, So I wonder how anytimes Jennifer's done it. I feel like Jaylo's been there a lot, right.
Speaker 8: Totally, She's a staple.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So Sunny Sky is gonna be gorgeous today, upper seventies, really nice. If you can get out for lunch, Sissy's got big plans for you for the next hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: And if you missed anything on the show, so Ryan's roses. So you miss that, get onto our podcast on Airthryan Seacrest, and that's it.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the back room.
Speaker 1: A happy birthday, Michael my husband happy. What are we're getting away just the two of us tonight, Not like getting away, but like having dinner.
Speaker 3: Did you book it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, I didn't. Actually I tried to book that restaurant that you gave me a gifser deificate. Dude, I was like so excited to use. I'd be like, oh, be a free dinner.
Speaker 3: They're booked.
Speaker 1: They're not open on Mondays.
Speaker 3: Yes all the time.
Speaker 1: I know, But we're gonna go somewhere else.
Speaker 3: All right, backroom? Would we miss there is.
Speaker 1: Like communal blankies back here because the girls get so cold right now, and Mikayla has one.
Speaker 3: On it was washed. What does that say? Is that a? Is that a Green Bay Packers blanket? That's weird? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh all right, Hey, why don't you get them to turn up the temperature?
Speaker 1: I think they're I don't think you can control it.
Speaker 8: We cannot because they have to keep the hits fresh.
Speaker 1: It is out of our control.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: You just use what a Mark's jokes.
Speaker 8: That's why I tell everybody why it's so cold in here.
Speaker 3: That's why you say, Mark, you say that they have to keep the hitts to keep the hits fresh as well as chilly in here because you don't want the hits to go stale.
Speaker 8: It makes sense, though.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow